New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

5:30p.m.
    By the time 5:30 came around for Blaze, he was still trying to decide what cuff links to wear. He decided upon the pearl ones with intricate gold designs. It had cost a pretty penny, but he didn't really spend his pay often so he usually saved it. He put on a nice suit and combed his mane and tail. He did stretching exercises and then put on his tie. He was finally ready.....
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

[Silverpine/Hotel]

The orange stallion looked around the hotel uncertainly. The locals told him there was a mercenary medic here that seemed qualified. He looked at the piece of paper which had her room number scribbled on it. This better be worth the 100 bits I paid the receptionist.

Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door.

3. - Top - End - #63

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    [Silverpine/Hotel]

The orange stallion looked around the hotel uncertainly. The locals told him there was a mercenary medic here that seemed qualified. He looked at the piece of paper which had her room number scribbled on it. This better be worth the 100 bits I paid the receptionist.

Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door.
    Dreamrunner opened the door in full uniform. Her uniform was the Medic Costume with purple instead of red or blue.
    "Ja? Vhat do you need?"
    There was blood on that uniform.
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Dreamrunner opened the door in full uniform. Her uniform was the Medic Costume with purple instead of red or blue.
    "Ja? Vhat do you need?"
    There was blood on that uniform.
    Silverpine eyed the medic uneasily, noting the bloodstains on her uniform. "You the medic I heard about? Name's Silverpine. We got a pony sick that requires medical attention."

5. - Top - End - #65

Silverpine eyed the medic uneasily, noting the bloodstains on her uniform. "You the medic I heard about? Name's Silverpine. We got a pony sick that requires medical attention."
    "Ja, I'm ze only medic un town. Vhere ist ze fraülien so zat I might make zem better?"
    She put her medic gun on her back and grabbed a syringe with a dosage of morphine in it. Just incase she needed to cut him open. She also placed her bonesaw on her flank and stepped out of her room.
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ja, I'm ze only medic un town. Vhere ist ze fraülien so zat I might make zem better?"
    She put her medic gun on her back and grabbed a syringe with a dosage of morphine in it. Just incase she needed to cut him open. She also placed her bonesaw on her flank and stepped out of her room.
    Silverpine jabbed a hoof back in the general direction of the Cirrus. "Back on the ship. Please follow me." Silverpine led the mare to the waiting ship.

(You guys continue the scene first. There's a chance I might be deadtiming.)

7. - Top - End - #67

Silverpine jabbed a hoof back in the general direction of the Cirrus. "Back on the ship. Please follow me." Silverpine led the mare to the waiting ship.

(You guys continue the scene first. There's a chance I might be deadtiming.)
    Dreamrunner followed. Once inside she took one look at Sandy and groaned. She took out the syringe of morphine and found Sandy's vein.
    "Alright, you vill be out ov it for ze next few hours."
    And then she injected the morphine into him. She quickly set up her medic gun in a position to continue a steady flow to the small stallion. She took out her bonesaw and looked at everypony around her.
    "Unless you like blood, I suggest you leave. I need to go inside his chest."
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

5:30p.m.
    By the time 5:30 came around for Blaze, he was still trying to decide what cuff links to wear. He decided upon the pearl ones with intricate gold designs. It had cost a pretty penny, but he didn't really spend his pay often so he usually saved it. He put on a nice suit and combed his mane and tail. He did stretching exercises and then put on his tie. He was finally ready.....
    5:59 PM

Hover had her clothes on. Her black hobble shirt and black sleeveless top. The outfit was formfitting and coattight, emphasizing every curve and contour of the mare's figure. Her movement was further restricted by the bracelets she wore that were attached to her dress by a silky ribbon.. Hover was a hot filly so it was obvious why Blaze ogled.

Her make up wasn't on yet. She would be sitting in front of mirror when Blaze knocked.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #69

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    5:59 PM

Hover had her clothes on. Her black hobble shirt and black sleeveless top. The outfit was formfitting and coattight, emphasizing every curve and contour of the mare's figure. Her movement was further restricted by the bracelets she wore that were attached to her dress by a silky ribbon.. Hover was a hot filly so it was obvious why Blaze ogled.

Her make up wasn't on yet. She would be sitting in front of mirror when Blaze knocked.
    Blaze knocked on her door. When she opened it she would see that Blaze was wearing the same outfit as her. He looked her up and down.
    "Well, one of us is going to have to change."

he was wearing a nice suit that he could still fly in and he was the exact definition of a well-dressed stallion.
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Juniper would feel a foreleg wrap around her torso and an odd tingling all over, and then the feel of solid ground beneath her feet.

Upon opening her eyes, Juniper would find that she's safely on the other side of the river. The cockatrice attempts to fly across the river after them, but Mica's horn glows and a sudden gust of wind causes the creature to unbalance and tumble into the current where it is quickly swept away.

"Are you all right?" the concerned voice of Mica asks.
    June seems a bit confused but fine all together. "Umm, yeah, great actually." June has walked past some brush to see a huge cave.
    "A pony could really take advantage of a mare in such a position." joked Grills, tickling her with his mane. He pulled her hoof loose and floated the mare on his back. Then he gracefully darted up to the foals section.
    "Thanks." she said a bit on the grumpy side for needing help once again. "Well, I guess we better start looking. I want every copy of Baby Molly there is. You never know which copy he left something in."

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

Dreamrunner followed. Once inside she took one look at Sandy and groaned. She took out the syringe of morphine and found Sandy's vein.
    And then she injected the morphine into him. She quickly set up her medic gun in a position to continue a steady flow to the small stallion. She took out her bonesaw and looked at everypony around her.

"Ma'am.........he has head trauma.............why in Lunas' name are you going to cut open his chest?!"
    Gear roared, she was protective of her crew and this joke was face hoofing now.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Bugbear in the Playground

Icy whipped her head around and glanced at Eric. "Yes?" she inquired coldly. Apparently the visit to the doctor had brought back her ice queen persona in full force. Pity really. She was doing so well opening up to Fox.
    "I see you ran into Dr. Usurper," Eric grinned casually, not in the least bit perturbed by her ice queen act. "Don't worry. He tries to spring his 'plans' on everypony, but they never go anywhere."

"As for talking with you, I need to get your statement about the fight at your house with the 'psycho mare'. The more detail you can give us, the more we can charge her with when we catch her, and the easier time we should have catching her too."

---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    June seems a bit confused but fine all together. "Umm, yeah, great actually." June has walked past some brush to see a huge cave.
    Mica follows her and looks at the cave curiously.
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2011-08-03 at 08:53 AM.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

13. - Top - End - #73

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Ma'am.........he has head trauma.............why in Lunas' name are you going to cut open his chest?!"
    Gear roared, she was protective of her crew and this joke was face hoofing now.
    "Sister, I vent to medical school for 8 years und graduated top ov my class. I know vhat I'm doing. I need to cut open his chest so zat I can make sure zis happens less. Just trust me."
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    "Thanks." she said a bit on the grumpy side for needing help once again. "Well, I guess we better start looking. I want every copy of Baby Molly there is. You never know which copy he left something in."
    "Yes ma'am." He said with a silly salute. The stuck out tongue showed off his lack seriousness in the gesture.

He let Fantasia off his back and dove straight into a pile of books. After a brisk swim in the literature, the incorrect colored stallion emerged with a pair of books in his mouth.
    "Found two."

Blaze knocked on her door. When she opened it she would see that Blaze was wearing the same outfit as her. He looked her up and down.
    "Well, one of us is going to have to change."

he was wearing a nice suit that he could still fly in and he was the exact definition of a well-dressed stallion.
    Hover answers but doesn't open the door until four minutes after the hour. She isn't ready until then. After puting on her eye shadow, the pink mare walks out her room and looks Blaze up and down.
    "You look nice."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

"Sister, I vent to medical school for 8 years und graduated top ov my class. I know vhat I'm doing. I need to cut open his chest so zat I can make sure zis happens less. Just trust me."
    "Nopony needs to have gone to medical school to know you're just making things up now," Gear face hoofed.

(Because mindfreak, in just like the other RP....these two have to not like eachother at first...before...they partake in Silverpine nose-bleed making antics xD)

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

"I see you ran into Dr. Usurper," Eric grinned casually, not in the least bit perturbed by her ice queen act. "Don't worry. He tries to spring his 'plans' on everypony, but they never go anywhere."

"As for talking with you, I need to get your statement about the fight at your house with the 'psycho mare'. The more detail you can give us, the more we can charge her with when we catch her, and the easier time we should have catching her too."
    "Right. The insane mare who attacked me in my own home..." Icy closed her eyes briefly, trying to blot out the events that happened after. "She said her name was Rose Bolt. Apparently a fillyfriend of Lone Star here. She heard me mentioning his name, then went straight to the business of trying to murder me. After all that is done, she apparently disappeared. A spell of some sort, designed to accelerate her to high speeds, if what Lone Star says is true. That's all I can tell you."

Silverpine pulled Dreamrunner roughly to one side and whispered, "You best not be making a fool of us. He clearly has head injuries. You are talking about treating his chest. The captain and I are not idiots."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-03 at 08:59 AM.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

For the next 15 minutes there was silence. Only the ticking of the clock on the wall can be heard. Then...

*Bang~!*

Followed by several more thuds and other assorted banging noises. One could almost hear somepony begging for mercy from within.

"You keep your dirty hooves off me. I will not be part of your insane plan to overthrow Luna," Icy shouted from within. The wooden door was then frozen solid, before splintering into a million pieces as a cabinet sailed through the door.

The icy mare trotted out of the doctor's office, an omnious expression etched on her face. She also seemed all healed up as well. "Let's go Fox. Before I decide to do something worse," she huffed, and stalked through the front door without another word.

Unless somepony calls/reminds her, she'll also walk past Eric without acknowledging him.
    "Sorry! I should've warned you about that..." Came the voice of the nurse.

Lone Star flapped over to Fox Trot and Icy and waited for them to decide what they wanted to do.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

[DreamSandy - Infirmary - Wheeee Drugs!]

DreamSandy was currently flitting through a grade school dance recital he'd been forced to attend when the auditorium, the ponies, everything starting dissolving. Not like "ahhh, I'm meeeeltingggg!" dissolving. The colors all seemed to blur and mix, like somepony lightly mixing paint.

Something started giggling. It might have been him. Everything was just so...euphoric. Floating...floating...floating...hee hee! Then a thought struck him; know what would go great with all these colors?

DISCO PARTY!

Even though he couldn't see himself, he knew he was dressed in the fanciest disco duds his imagination could conjure. Awww yeah. Now on Eastern Funk Time and it is Boogie O' Clock. He proceeded to, in no uncertain terms, get down with his bad self.

[Sandy - Infirmary - *zzz*]

Sandy slept on, breathing further relaxed from the medication and blissfully unaware of the malpractice about to ensue.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-03 at 09:14 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

19. - Top - End - #79

Hover answers but doesn't open the door until four minutes after the hour. She isn't ready until then. After puting on her eye shadow, the pink mare walks out her room and looks Blaze up and down.*
    "You look nice."
    Blaze's jaw dropped when he saw Hover.
    "You look stunning!" he almost exclaimed.*
    He was completely truthful.
    ---
    "I never said you vere idiots."
    She sighed and put down the bone saw.
    "Fiiine. I von't give him a cyborg body.pansies."
    She grabbed her medic gun and set it from low to high. Any injuries were gone as well except he was still dehydrated.
    "Zere ve go! Ze device should have made sure zat any tumors vere also removed. It looked like he might have had a few. Make sure he gets plenty ov vater."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-08-03 at 09:55 AM.
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #80
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Right. The insane mare who attacked me in my own home..." Icy closed her eyes briefly, trying to blot out the events that happened after. "She said her name was Rose Bolt. Apparently a fillyfriend of Lone Star here. She heard me mentioning his name, then went straight to the business of trying to murder me. After all that is done, she apparently disappeared. A spell of some sort, designed to accelerate her to high speeds, if what Lone Star says is true. That's all I can tell you."
    "You don't expect me to believe that you don't know what she did that resulted in your house becoming a half-burned wreck or resulted in the injury you just had treated, do you?" Eric asked with a raised eyebrow. He didn't even mention her taking so long to seek treatment. That was none of his business.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

"You don't expect me to believe that you don't know what she did that resulted in your house becoming a half-burned wreck or resulted in the injury you just had treated, do you?" Eric asked with a raised eyebrow. He didn't even mention her taking so long to seek treatment. That was none of his business.
    "She just TOLD you those things..." Lone Star rubbed his temples.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ettin in the Playground

"Said methods of murdering me include burning my house to a crisp. And also throwing all sort of pyrotechnics around to burn me as well. Do I need to describe every detail of the attack?" Icy snapped.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol nodded, and sipped his coffee to wash down the burger. "I hope he can handle the responsibility. He always had been a carefree pony."
    After a while of talking, Staccata realizes that more time has flown by than had originally intended. She requests the check and gets out some bits.

Workshop - Mach

Having finished Ember's weapon, Mach goes back to work on the battle suit prototypes. The first one is done, all testing shows that it channels the right magic fields. The second one is just a little ways off. Now he has to find an earth pony willing to test the thing.

Hungry for whatever meal time would deem appropriate, the pegasus goes upstairs and grabs something from the fridge after putting the retractable sword on the table. Hopefully the colt is sleeping, sleeping it off seems to have more effect in these sorts of settings than would really be logical.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

Blaze's jaw dropped when he saw Hover.
    "You look stunning!" he almost exclaimed.*
    He was completely truthful.
    ---
    "I never said you vere idiots."
    She sighed and put down the bone saw.
    "Fiiine. I von't give him a cyborg body.pansies."
    She grabbed her medic gun and set it from low to high. Any injuries were gone as well except he was still dehydrated.
    "Zere ve go! Ze device should have made sure zat any tumors vere also removed. It looked like he might have had a few. Make sure he gets plenty ov vater."
    Silverpine sighed with relief. "Thank you." He eyed the sandy unicorn. "When will he wake up?"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    After a while of talking, Staccata realizes that more time has flown by than had originally intended. She requests the check and gets out some bits.
    Tyrol paid for his meal as well and patiently waits for the mare to finish up.

(Off to um... Handsome?)

25. - Top - End - #85

Silverpine sighed with relief. "Thank you." He eyed the sandy unicorn. "When will he wake up?"

(Off to um... Handsome?)
    "He should vake up soon. Vhen he does make sure zat you have a glass ov vater for him."
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #86
    Firbolg in the Playground

Walking out of the grill, Staccata tries to think of a plan for dealing with this mystery pony. Handsome Stranger sounds like a pseudonym to say the least. Even if it's not, the fact that he'd still use it as a name makes it seem like he's vulnerable to flattery.

"I don't suppose you know where this Stranger is supposed to be would you?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-The Cirrus

Gear sighed...and was just glad her crew mate didn't end up a cyborg, at least not before her

"Yes....thank you,"
    Gear said as she went over to Sandy and looked at the small stallion. "Sandy...you're lucky you were unconscious, heh."

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Infirmary - Bluh...]

Sandy's ears twitched, and his eyes slowly fluttered open. The world still seemed all swirly and he couldn't quite grasp what he was doing here, but he was awake. Dazed, confused and strangely lethargic, but definitely awake.

Darn, and he was in the caketh hour of his disco marathon too.

His head flopped to the side as he tried to focus on the vaguely pony-shaped blobs. He tried talking, but all that came out (for the moment) was sleepy, incoherent mumbling.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

29. - Top - End - #89

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-The Cirrus

Gear sighed...and was just glad her crew mate didn't end up a cyborg, at least not before her

"Yes....thank you,"
    Gear said as she went over to Sandy and looked at the small stallion. "Sandy...you're lucky you were unconscious, heh."
    "You should get a doctor on board. I can recommend a friend ov mine zat I vent to school vith if you vant."
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Walking out of the grill, Staccata tries to think of a plan for dealing with this mystery pony. Handsome Stranger sounds like a pseudonym to say the least. Even if it's not, the fact that he'd still use it as a name makes it seem like he's vulnerable to flattery.

"I don't suppose you know where this Stranger is supposed to be would you?"
    Tyrol shook his head. Then he frowned as he thought the matter over. "I did hear they had some new guys at the Public Works. Maybe he is one of them."

"You should get a doctor on board. I can recommend a friend ov mine zat I vent to school vith if you vant."
    "Wait, he isn't cured?" Silverpine asked, scratching his head.