New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1502
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

Dreamrunner begins to work.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #992
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy shrugs. "Whatever you do, I'm sure it would come out fine. I'm not THAT picky about my interior decorations after all." She began pouring the hot tea out in two cups.

(Now I'm tempted to bring Esmeralda out to torment Lone Star again.)
    ( DOOOO EEEEEET! DON'T DO EEEEET! Whateva.)

Lone Star sighed. "Yeah, but..." He stared at the paper, then jabbed his hoof down. "More experience. Let's go with tha-" The phone rang. He blinked and picked it up. "...Uh... Hello?"

He listened for a second, then blanched. "Wha- but- I only just finished saying that, how did you- Oh, alright... Tomorrow?" He looked up to Icy. "It's the repair place. Tomorrow okay? They're booked full today. And apparently so is the other one."
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #993
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    "She wouldn't be the first," the Captain says cryptically as he pulls out a full bottle of scotch from his desk and pours Grills a glass.
    Grills lifts the glass, swirls it, and has a sip. "Mmmm... good. Now I have a million and four problems. I'm sure you have equal. So as a gesture of friendship, I will gladly answer any of your questions. I take my issues as they. Come. I cannot guarantee that I'll warn you about anything due to me just not caring." says the colonel.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #994
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    ( DOOOO EEEEEET! DON'T DO EEEEET! Whateva.)

Lone Star sighed. "Yeah, but..." He stared at the paper, then jabbed his hoof down. "More experience. Let's go with tha-" The phone rang. He blinked and picked it up. "...Uh... Hello?"

He listened for a second, then blanched. "Wha- but- I only just finished saying that, how did you- Oh, alright... Tomorrow?" He looked up to Icy. "It's the repair place. Tomorrow okay? They're booked full today. And apparently so is the other one."
    The icy mare set the cup of hot tea in front of Lone Star before began sipping her own as the phone rang.

"What?" Icy nearly choked on her tea as Lone Star answered the phone. Fortunately she didn't spill any on herself. "How did they know... Never mind, probably magic. Yes, tomorrow would be fine." Her cup of hot tea hovered dangerously close to her head as she answered the question.

5. - Top - End - #995
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills lifts the glass, swirls it, and has a sip. "Mmmm... good. Now I have a million and four problems. I'm sure you have equal. So as a gesture of friendship, I will gladly answer any of your questions. I take my issues as they. Come. I cannot guarantee that I'll warn you about anything due to me just not caring." says the colonel.
    The Captain just pulled out a large map of the town and draped it over his desk.

"Let's start by you showing me where you were planning on putting those siege engines of yours."
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2011-08-15 at 12:51 PM.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

6. - Top - End - #996
    Troll in the Playground

Wandering around that military camp site

Gearstride, did not care for hiding her presence among the soldiers in Flowier's camp site. She walked with a strutting swagger while carrying herself about as the captain she was.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Titan in the Playground

The icy mare set the cup of hot tea in front of Lone Star before began sipping her own as the phone rang.

"What?" Icy nearly choked on her tea as Lone Star answered the phone. Fortunately she didn't spill any on herself. "How did they know... Never mind, probably magic. Yes, tomorrow would be fine." Her cup of hot tea hovered dangerously close to her head as she answered the question.
    Lone Star eyed the precarious cup as he pulled his towards himself. "Uh, Icy... hot water... near your head... hint hint!"

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #998
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star eyed the precarious cup as he pulled his towards himself. "Uh, Icy... hot water... near your head... hint hint!"
    "What?" she said, puzzled, swinging her head towards the offending cup. Unfortunately, her nuzzle bumped into the cup, spilling half of the hot tea onto her face.

"Ow ow ow ow!" the icy mare cried as she cooled her face with a blast of ice. She stopped as she realised just what happened.

"Oh. I guess I have control now." Esmeralda grinned broadly at Lone Star.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-15 at 01:04 PM.

9. - Top - End - #999
    Titan in the Playground

"Not at all!"
    Echo chimes. "I'm visiting some friends of mine, actually!"
    "Sounds nice, I hope you enjoy your stay here! He paused for another bite of sammich, then continued. "Though...I'd be careful around here if I were you. Giving you fair warning; this town's got a reputation for attracting all manner of trouble. That's part of why we came along in the first place."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Titan in the Playground

"What?" she said, puzzled, swinging her head towards the offending cup. Unfortunately, her nuzzle bumped into the cup, spilling half of the hot tea onto her face.

"Ow ow ow ow!" the icy mare cried as she cooled her face with a blast of ice. She stopped as she realised just what happened.

"Oh. I guess I have control now." Esmeralda grinned broadly at Lone Star.
    Lone Star scowled. "Hello slut. How's the cage been treating you? I hope it was too small." His tone had turned extremely venomous.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star scowled. "Hello slut. How's the cage been treating you? I hope it was too small." His tone had turned extremely venomous.
    "Quite well actually. We had lunch with an attractive stallion." Esmeralda replied nonchalantly, apparently unruffled by the insult. "You seem well after that self-inflicted injury of yours." The icy mare poured herself another cup of tea to replace the one that spilled and sipped it slowly. She made no move to either flirt or seduce Lone Star just yet.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Titan in the Playground

"Quite well actually. We had lunch with an attractive stallion." Esmeralda replied nonchalantly, apparently unruffled by the insult. "You seem well after that self-inflicted injury of yours." The icy mare poured herself another cup of tea to replace the one that spilled and sipped it slowly. She made no move to either flirt or seduce Lone Star just yet.
    Lone Star glowered at his tea. "Sure whoever it was turned you on easy." He replied bitterly before sipping on the tea. "Him and every pigeon you happened to see."

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star glowered at his tea. "Sure whoever it was turned you on easy." He replied bitterly before sipping on the tea. "Him and every pigeon you happened to see."
    "Now you just wound me Starie," Esmeralda said in a hurt voice, before reverting to her normal, seductive tone. "Yesterday wouldn't have happened if you weren't so desperate you know." She smiled lazily, knowing it would just serve to rile him up.

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Titan in the Playground

"Now you just wound me Starie," Esmeralda said in a hurt voice, before reverting to her normal, seductive tone. "Yesterday wouldn't have happened if you weren't so desperate you know." She smiled lazily, knowing it would just serve to rile him up.
    "I'm the desperate one?" He replied, cocking an eyebrow and bristling with indignation*. "The whole reason you don't want Icy in command is because she won't have sex. Not because you get locked in a cage when she's in control, not because you're evil... but because she doesn't wanna have sex with every stallion she sees."

He then lifted up the tea and calmly sipped it. "I will admit, however, that I am a perv."

(*because i wanna see how she's going to try and pull this off )

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm the desperate one?" He replied, cocking an eyebrow and bristling with indignation*. "The whole reason you don't want Icy in command is because she won't have sex. Not because you get locked in a cage when she's in control, not because you're evil... but because she doesn't wanna have sex with every stallion she sees."

He then lifted up the tea and calmly sipped it. "I will admit, however, that I am a perv."

(*because i wanna see how she's going to try and pull this off )
    (Dirty stallion there. )

Esmeralda felt her eye twitch slightly at his barbed words. Nevertheless she managed to keep her cool, which admittedly wasn't that hard for her. "So... you're a pervert eh? Tell me..." she got up and stretched to her full length, making sure his eyes saw every last curve the icy mare sported.

"... what are you thinking of now?" she teased, giving her flank a slight wiggle.

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Titan in the Playground

(Dirty stallion there. )

Esmeralda felt her eye twitch slightly at his barbed words. Nevertheless she managed to keep her cool, which admittedly wasn't that hard for her. "So... you're a pervert eh? Tell me..." she got up and stretched to her full length, making sure his eyes saw every last curve the icy mare sported.

"... what are you thinking of now?" she teased, giving her flank a slight wiggle.
    ( At least he's honest )

"Whether or not smearing blood on your snout would count as splashing you with cold water and how to merge you two together faster." He growled truthfully, though it's fairly clear his eyes are doing something else entirely. "I'm not letting you tempt me again."

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Ettin in the Playground

( At least he's honest )

"Whether or not smearing blood on your snout would count as splashing you with cold water and how to merge you two together faster." He growled truthfully, though it's fairly clear his eyes are doing something else entirely. "I'm not letting you tempt me again."
    "Ah, but your eyes do not deceive," she replied, winking at him. She trotted around the table and put her elbows on the back of the chair where he was sitting. "I should know. I have an eye for such things," she purred, lazily tracing a hoof at the base of his wings.

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah, but your eyes do not deceive," she replied, winking at him. She trotted around the table and put her elbows on the back of the chair where he was sitting. "I should know. I have an eye for such things," she purred, lazily tracing a hoof at the base of his wings.
    Lone Star's eyes flashed angrily. "Don't. Touch. Me." He warned, his voice growing somehow darker and more venomous. His wings were starting to spread, but from the look in his eyes he was about ready to forget there was someone he actually liked in Esmeralda's head.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star's eyes flashed angrily. "Don't. Touch. Me." He warned, his voice growing somehow darker and more venomous. His wings were starting to spread, but from the look in his eyes he was about ready to forget there was someone he actually liked in Esmeralda's head.
    "Right. My apologies then," Esmeralda held up her hooves in mock surrender and made her way back to her side of the table. Obviously she brushed her tail against his flank as she passed by. The icy mare made herself comfortable on the chair and gave him an amused smirk.

"More tea?" she asked innocently as she poured herself another cup.

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Titan in the Playground

Lone Star's wings stayed down, but she could probably feel him shivering as she brushed by. "...Sure. Why not? Not like the tea can do any more harm."

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star's wings stayed down, but she could probably feel him shivering as she brushed by. "...Sure. Why not? Not like the tea can do any more harm."
    "Agreed," Esmeralda said, passing the cup of tea over. "You know... I always wondered what plane did Rose send you to. I noticed you seemed pretty... worked up after we reappeared in reality." The icy mare sipped her tea again, and gave a satisfied sigh... one that Lone Star would probably recognise.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-15 at 02:12 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Flowier's Encampment

You'd think somepony would react to a fully armed mare who was not wearing a guard's uniform, nor the uniform of one of Flowier's soldiers. Guess priorities were askewed.

Or maybe its because she was strutting about casually and not in a sneaky way that others didn't give her a second thought.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Titan in the Playground

"Agreed," Esmeralda said, passing the cup of tea over. "You know... I always wondered what plane did Rose send you to. I noticed you seemed pretty... worked up after we reappeared in reality." The icy mare sipped her tea again, and gave a satisfied sigh... one that Lone Star would probably recognise.
    He raised an eyebrow, his wings twitching at the sound of her sigh. "The plane of endless aphrodisiacs. Didn't I tell Icy that?"

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Ettin in the Playground

He raised an eyebrow, his wings twitching at the sound of her sigh. "The plane of endless aphrodisiacs. Didn't I tell Icy that?"
    Esmeralda smiled lazily. "No you didn't. You said you didn't want her to know... poor Icy didn't deduce your meaning unfortunately." Her smile got wider. "I was astute enough to deduce the real meaning though..." She paused to lick her lips seductively. "Tell me, Lone Star, are you still feeling the after-effects of your short stay there? Because with such a winger, I can almost say you would had had a sleepless night... dreaming about me no doubt," she teased.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Sounds nice, I hope you enjoy your stay here! He paused for another bite of sammich, then continued. "Though...I'd be careful around here if I were you. Giving you fair warning; this town's got a reputation for attracting all manner of trouble. That's part of why we came along in the first place."
    "I know, they told me all about it! It sounds fun!"
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Titan in the Playground

His eyes narrowed. "Watch what you say, E-Icy. I am NOT betraying her trust again."

Esmeralda would probably notice he'd dodged the question.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The Captain just pulled out a large map of the town and draped it over his desk.

"Let's start by you showing me where you were planning on putting those siege engines of yours."

Grills peered at the map and marked off the positions he planned on placing the siege weapons. "The Xs are catapults. The Os are ballistae. And the squares are pryopony fire teams. The triangle is my postion. 85% of the airspace is covered. Don't have the resources for the last fifteen."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Wandering around that military camp site

Gearstride, did not care for hiding her presence among the soldiers in Flowier's camp site. She walked with a strutting swagger while carrying herself about as the captain she was.
    Her presence indeed did not go unnoticed.
    "Your purpose for being here, Mercenary. Captain?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Ettin in the Playground

His eyes narrowed. "Watch what you say, E-Icy. I am NOT betraying her trust again."

Esmeralda would probably notice he'd dodged the question.
    "Dearie just answer the question..." Icy drawled lazily, very well aware he dodged the question. "Fear not, Icy's trust won't be broken by a mere question... unless you have something to hide."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-15 at 02:40 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Titan in the Playground

"Dearie just answer the question..." Icy drawled lazily, very well aware he dodged the question. "Fear not, Icy's trust won't be broken by a mere question... unless you have something to hide."
    Lone Star was quiet for a while. "...Yeah. You were there. So was Icy-E, in a second body. And Fox Trot, and some medic, and a whole lot of ponies."
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-08-15 at 02:35 PM.

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star was quiet for a while. "...Yeah. You were there. So was Icy-E, in a second body. And Fox Trot, and some medic, and a whole lot of ponies."
    Esmeralda's eyes brightened with interest. "So... you had yourself a threesome in a dream? My my, that really... makes me readjust my standards of you..." She took another sip of the tea.