New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Wait, he isn't cured?" Silverpine asked, scratching his head.
    "He ist cured. But if you had a doctor vith you zen you vouldn't have needed to vaste precious time to get me."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Blaze's jaw dropped when he saw Hover.
    "You look stunning!" he almost exclaimed.*
    He was completely truthful.
    Hover closes the gaping mouth of the stunned stallion. "Thank you. Let us depart this dreadful place. Help me fly for I cannot walk in this thing." she whispers as she shuffles out the room.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #93
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol shook his head. Then he frowned as he thought the matter over. "I did hear they had some new guys at the Public Works. Maybe he is one of them."
    Showing up at the guild seems like an awful risk. It would be rather difficult to explain their presence without suspicion. Still though, there could at least be clues. Staccata puts on a wry grin. "Believe it or not I've got a contact that should be able to poke around the guild for us. I don't think showing up to the guild in pony is a good way to keep cover."

In his kitchen Mach shivers for no reason.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #94

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover closes the gaping mouth of the stunned stallion. "Thank you. Let us depart this dreadful place. Help me fly for I cannot walk in this thing." she whispers as she shuffles out the room.
    He helped her as much as he could until they were flying through the cool air.
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

"Well see, well see,"
    Gear simply said noncommittally not looking at the medic or lieutenant. Much too busy with seeing that Sandy was at least conscious at some level.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Showing up at the guild seems like an awful risk. It would be rather difficult to explain their presence without suspicion. Still though, there could at least be clues. Staccata puts on a wry grin. "Believe it or not I've got a contact that should be able to poke around the guild for us. I don't think showing up to the guild in pony is a good way to keep cover."

In his kitchen Mach shivers for no reason.
    "Huh. Let's meet this contact of yours then. Who is he or she?"

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

The world slowly came into focus. One of the blobs turned out to be some weird pony he'd never seen. Another was...ooh! It was his buddy Silverpine! Yay! And this one closest to him was the Captain. Such a nice pony, the Captain. He grinned at her, looking rather loopy. "Hiya, Captain." he said in an equally loopy voice.

He glanced up at the ceiling, and the rest of the room. Argh, that pesky problem of where he was. "How'd I get...uhhhh..." It was definitely a room he'd seen before. Now, now, he'd get it in a second...just needed to figure this one out. He spaced out, staring at the infirmary walls.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-03 at 12:01 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He helped her as much as he could until they were flying through the cool air.
    Hover is guided toward wherever the restaurant was. She nudges Blaze whenever he flew too fast. She does not want her hair out of place with all the work put in.

When they arrive, she stands beside the stallion and plays the part of the hoof candy. Hover could do that at least.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Said methods of murdering me include burning my house to a crisp. And also throwing all sort of pyrotechnics around to burn me as well. Do I need to describe every detail of the attack?" Icy snapped.
    Eric winced and looked sheepish. "Sorry, miss. I know what it's like to have some psycho pop out and try to kill you. I've had a few of those myself, some of which I never actually learned why they wanted to kill me. It really sucks, and I completely understand that you probably have a great many other things you would rather be doing, some of which I'd probably rather not know about. However, we'd like to have her captured and behind bars sooner rather than later and any details that could possibly help would be greatly appreciated."

"Preferred methods of attack, any details on the technique she used to escape, what her problem with you was if you know it, those sorts of things."

He turned to Lone Star. "And especially what her past with you was. That could be very important."
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

10. - Top - End - #100

Hover is guided toward wherever the restaurant was. She nudges Blaze whenever he flew too fast. She does not want her hair out of place with all the work put in.

When they arrive, she stands beside the stallion and plays the part of the hoof candy. Hover could do that at least.
    When they arrived a waiter seated them. There was a band playing some light jazz. A waiter came over and handed them menus.
    "What will it be, sir?"
    "The Veggie Alfrado. You can choose the wine, Hover."
    The waiter looked at Hover expectantly.
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #101
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Huh. Let's meet this contact of yours then. Who is he or she?"
    Staccata leads the pair over to a house with trotsla coils and a windmill on the roof. She knocks five times, and Mach's head pops out from the door. He looks at both of them then looks confused then looks disapproving.

"This better not be because of that explosive you wanted."

"No, M this is a little more business ."

Mach looks exasperated, sighs, and opens the door before walking back to the kitchen to finish a sandwich.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-08-03 at 01:10 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The world slowly came into focus. One of the blobs turned out to be some weird pony he'd never seen. Another was...ooh! It was his buddy Silverpine! Yay! And this one closest to him was the Captain. Such a nice pony, the Captain. He grinned at her, looking rather loopy. "Hiya, Captain." he said in an equally loopy voice.

He glanced up at the ceiling, and the rest of the room. Argh, that pesky problem of where he was. "How'd I get...uhhhh..." It was definitely a room he'd seen before. Now, now, he'd get it in a second...just needed to figure this one out. He spaced out, staring at the infirmary walls.

"Sandy! Hahah...back amongst the awaken I see,"
    Gear ruffled his mane gently. "Sorta."

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

When they arrived a waiter seated them. There was a band playing some light jazz. A waiter came over and handed them menus.
    "What will it be, sir?"
    "The Veggie Alfrado. You can choose the wine, Hover."
    The waiter looked at Hover expectantly.
    "I'll have the almond and zucchini salad with aligot. And we'll have the Barolo." she whispers.

Hover raises an eyebrow once the waiter disappears. "So what do you want you talk about?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #104

"I'll have the almond and zucchini salad with aligot. And we'll have the Barolo." she whispers.

Hover raises an eyebrow once the waiter disappears. "So what do you want you talk about?"
    "I actually wanted to talk to you about Celestia. What do you think about the whole thing she did?"
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

The mane-ruffling scattered his thoughts every which way. Darn, he was using those! Oh well, he'd find those little buggers later. Right now, he could keep figuring out what the infirmary was called. Oh, right! That's what he was trying to remember; this room was the infirmary.

...why was he in the infirmary? Between all the dance parties and memory jaunts, sorting through what happened was harrrrrd.

Ooh, maybe the Captain knew! He blinked, stopped staring off into space, and turned back towards the Captain + other ponies. "What happened?" he asked groggily.

(I'm going to wait for Grif before continuing. That "call for help" line is just so guilt-inspiring it's hilarious )
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-03 at 01:36 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground

...why was he in the infirmary? Between all the dance parties and memory jaunts, sorting through what happened was harrrrrd.

Ooh, maybe the Captain knew! He blinked, stopped staring off into space, and turned back towards the Captain + other ponies. "What happened?" he asked groggily.
    "I was going to ask you those specifics Sandy. But from the looks of it...you fell down the stairs. Rather melodramatic of you ask me...like a soap opera my dear," Gear teased the stallion with a grin. "Was that suppose to be some sort of call for help? Hahah."

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I actually wanted to talk to you about Celestia. What do you think about the whole thing she did?"
    "Don't care much about politics. The princess went crazy but that should be expected. Madness is drawn to power." Hover says to Blaze in her normal uncaring attitude. She bats her eyes a few times for him to counter it though. "I am surprised Princess Luna still hasn't been bitten by the gibbering monster of the dreaded future. It is called Lunacy."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #108

"Don't care much about politics. The princess went crazy but that should be expected. Madness is drawn to power." Hover says to Blaze in her normal uncaring attitude. She bats her eyes a few times for him to counter it though. "I am surprised Princess Luna still hasn't been bitten by the gibbering monster of the dreaded future. It is called Lunacy."
    "I hope she gets some help soon. She's wearing herself down by herself."
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I hope she gets some help soon. She's wearing herself down by herself."
    "I don't know whether to pity or fear the pony able to aid our fair Princess. Hover says before the waiter comes with their wine. She sniffs it and pouts momentarily before hiding it with a smile. "This is nice, Blaze."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #110

"I don't know whether to pity or fear the pony able to aid our fair Princess. Hover says before the waiter comes with their wine. She sniffs it and pouts momentarily before hiding it with a smile. "This is nice, Blaze."
    "Yeah, it is."
    He pours himself a glass of the wine.
    "So you're not regretting saying yes?"
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Eric winced and looked sheepish. "Sorry, miss. I know what it's like to have some psycho pop out and try to kill you. I've had a few of those myself, some of which I never actually learned why they wanted to kill me. It really sucks, and I completely understand that you probably have a great many other things you would rather be doing, some of which I'd probably rather not know about. However, we'd like to have her captured and behind bars sooner rather than later and any details that could possibly help would be greatly appreciated."

"Preferred methods of attack, any details on the technique she used to escape, what her problem with you was if you know it, those sorts of things."

He turned to Lone Star. "And especially what her past with you was. That could be very important."
    The icy mare reddened slightly at Eric's (probably) unintentional reference to her time with Lone Star. So, Icy reluctantly disclosed her methods of attack. (By actuality, I'm too lazy to go back and type out all the attacks. )

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Staccata leads the pair over to a house with trotsla coils and a windmill on the roof. She knocks five times, and Mach's head pops out from the door. He looks at both of them then looks confused then looks disapproving.

"This better not be because of that explosive you wanted."

"No, M this is a little more business ."

Mach looks exasperated, sighs, and opens the door before walking back to the kitchen to finish a sandwich.
    "Oh, you know Mach. Huh, why am I not surprised," Tyrol remarked, as he followed the mare in.

The mane-ruffling scattered his thoughts every which way. Darn, he was using those! Oh well, he'd find those little buggers later. Right now, he could keep figuring out what the infirmary was called. Oh, right! That's what he was trying to remember; this room was the infirmary.

(I'm going to wait for Grif before continuing. That "call for help" line is just so guilt-inspiring it's hilarious )
    "I was going to ask you those specifics Sandy. But from the looks of it...you fell down the stairs. Rather melodramatic of you ask me...like a soap opera my dear," Gear teased the stallion with a grin. "Was that suppose to be some sort of call for help? Hahah."
    "Are... are you alright Sandy? How are you feeling?" Silverpine asked, a worried expression on his face.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yeah, it is."
    He pours himself a glass of the wine.
    "So you're not regretting saying yes?"
    "Not regretting it yet. You're doing a good job keeping me pleased so far. so you had this planned for years" Hover sips the wine and frowns.

"This is modern... barely aged. It tastes like oak. I guess they see us as low class. Expected."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post

Lone Star's eyes grew dark. "All that's important is that she's psycho, extremely possessive, and thinks I'm her colt. Icy was put in danger because she knew me. No other reason." He glanced to Icy. "I don't know many other mares around this place - she tends to stick with those who know my name or actually talk to me for an extended period..." He pointed. "That nurse, for instance, if she remembered my name. Or Smoothie and Soft Serve. However..." His eyes narrowed, still focused on Icy. "Icy got away. So Rose's going to focus on her."
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star's eyes grew dark. "All that's important is that she's psycho, extremely possessive, and thinks I'm her colt. Icy was put in danger because she knew me. No other reason." He glanced to Icy. "I don't know many other mares around this place - she tends to stick with those who know my name or actually talk to me for an extended period..." He pointed. "That nurse, for instance, if she remembered my name. Or Smoothie and Soft Serve. However..." His eyes narrowed, still focused on Icy. "Icy got away. So Rose's going to focus on her."
    "Great, now I have to watch my back every single time, in addition to all the trouble my split personality is giving me," Icy commented, dragging a hoof down her face. She sighed in resignation. "Any more bad news I should be aware of?"

25. - Top - End - #115

"Not regretting it yet. You're doing a good job keeping me pleased so far. so you had this planned for years" Hover sips the wine and frowns.

"This is modern... barely aged. It tastes like oak. I guess they see us as low class. Expected."
    "I pretty much have had this planned for years. Though the place has changed constantly."
    The waiter had come back with their food at that point and heard her comment about the wine.
    "Is something wrong, madam?"
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I pretty much have had this planned for years. Though the place has changed constantly."
    The waiter had come back with their food at that point and heard her comment about the wine.
    "Is something wrong, madam?"
    "This wine is a modernist brand. The fermentation must have been short as as it was barely macerated. Do you have something tannic." she asks.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #117

"This wine is a modernist brand. The fermentation must have been short as as it was barely macerated. Do you have something tannic." she asks.
    The waiter nodded as he put down their food on the table.
    "Would you like me to bring it out, ma'am?"
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

"Great, now I have to watch my back every single time, in addition to all the trouble my split personality is giving me," Icy commented, dragging a hoof down her face. She sighed in resignation. "Any more bad news I should be aware of?"
    "Well, aside from that she's a ridiculously powerful mage in addition to her super-speed, no. How do you think I feel? She committed mass murder to form a wedding ceremony in my backyard because we had lunch and saw a movie!" He scowled. "If there's any chance of me getting hurt, she won't attack. I can stick by you or we could get a mage to look after you, or..." His eyes glinted, and he grinned wickedly. "Does she know where I live yet? I have an idea."
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, aside from that she's a ridiculously powerful mage in addition to her super-speed, no. How do you think I feel? She committed mass murder to form a wedding ceremony in my backyard because we had lunch and saw a movie!" He scowled. "If there's any chance of me getting hurt, she won't attack. I can stick by you or we could get a mage to look after you, or..." His eyes glinted, and he grinned wickedly. "Does she know where I live yet? I have an idea."
    "Well, I did tell her roughly where you lived..." Icy frowned as she considered her options. Did he mean to use the runes in his house...

"You're planning to trap her, aren't you?"

30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground

"Pardon my language....but......why in the living fcuk did you hook up with a psychopath like that? Was common sense just lacking at the time?"
    Fox asked rather annoyed at the trouble Lone Star to a degree brought upon Miss Icy.