New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    "I suppose we'll just go in together." they enter the big cave and the first thing June notices is that it's dark. Despite the fact that they were still at the opening and light was shining in, it was still very dark. It seemed thick and sinister. "Do you have any of those stick thing that make fire.. what did you call them? .... Matches!"
    "I do not believe we shall need them," Mica said serenely, and Juniper would notice a soft glow from Mica's direction. Her unicorn horn was glowing with enough light to illuminate the cave.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Fantasia seemed not to notice him at first as she was sorting.
    "Hmm, wha- oh no thank you..." she continued looking until she realized something was increasingly becoming irritating. There was a soft beeping that could be faintly heard.
    "Do you hear that?"
    "Hmm..." Grills heard something but chalked it up to paranoia. But with Fantasia hearing it, there might be something.
    "I think I heard something unless i'm going crazy."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-08-03 at 11:30 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #153
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Chocolate ice cream?"
    "Come on, it's at The Cirrus you silly filly."
    He got up and would help her up.
    "You'll like the movie I picked out."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-08-04 at 07:15 AM.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot-

Fox rolled his eyes at Lone Star's admission, like that wasn't obvious from from the start. The odd drink choice and combination he had when Fox first encountered him in the bar several days ago, was a tell tale sign.

"Yes...well...if that wasn't obvious,"
    Fox snarked.

He turned to Icy. "Well...Miss Icy, I offer you my protection, against better judgement of not getting involved, but you already know why I'd refrain from the smart choice." He wanly smiled glancing off to the side.
    "I appreciate the offer Fox, but I really do not want to impose..." Icy replied, very well aware of why he made the offer. Dealing with two lovestruck stallions... and her own uncertain feelings about both... was going to be trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Icy's blush told him all too well what kind of 'other things' she was thinking of. Nevertheless, he maintained prfessionalism and thanked Icy for her info.

"I see. Icy aside, that... puts alot more ponies at risk than I'm comfortable with. I'll see about tracking her down before she comes back for round two."

"None yet," Eric said casually. "Though Issun told me about that talk you all had the other day. He apparently neglected a few details."

"Basically, when you go the 'merging' route on separate personalities, you know it's working when you are still aware of two of yourself, but you start to forget which is which. Needless to say that, while the method works very well overall, it has its own risks associated with it."

Eric looks interested now.

"Mr... Fox Trot was it?" Eric's eyebrows raise a bit as he recognizes the other pony with them. "Loved your shows by the way."

"Unfortunately, psychos don't have the common courtesy to go around with signs identifying them. Far more observant ponies than either Lone Star or yourself have failed to spot them until it's too late."

Eric stays silent for most of the rest of the conversation, noting the back and forth with amusement.
    "Right. So the midget told you all about me eh? I suppose you would understand if I now take his advice with a little more than a pinch of salt..." Icy said rather sardonically.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star shrugged. "Not really that many, i kept my mouth shut for the first few months i lived here so very few mares actually know my name. I could probably count them all on my fingers if i had any."

"Unless there's a fangirl newsletter you know nothing about."

"... I'll pretend i didn't hear that."

"Thank you!"

"I've warded my house in case of just such an occasion. If she hasn't gone there already, she'll be trapped enough for me to knock out and for the guard to lock her up in an anti-magic cell."

"... You do have one of those, right?"
    "Handy. That's for sure," Icy commented.

"Of course. All of them are anti-magic to one extent or another. Standard practice since so many ponies use magic."
    "Good to know the town guards comes so prepared. Well, at least I won't have to worry about her breaking out with those cells."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mach shakes his head as the colt manages to pick the best time of all to regain consciousness. "The pony here on the couch was waiting for a self defense weapon so he can recover something he lost on the road back. This is Tyrol, and Staccata." Mach points to the completed retractable hoof-blade, the guard, and the rogue respectively.

"Still collecting strays, M? You must get out more, meet a good filly."

"Just, ah happened on something I could help with today."
    "We're not here for a social call," Tyrol replied simply. "The lady here might have different ideas though." He glanced at the injured pegasus more closely. "Might I ask where did you find him?"

"I don't see sleeping Mister Shores,"
    The xanadu captain wanly grinned. "Well anyhoof...I'm going to go fire some rounds. Get something of a practice shooting range set-up." She turned making way for the door.

"Get well Mister Shores,"
    She turned to glance at Sandy and then to Silverpine and gave him a short nod of the head. "Lieutenant, I'd like you to join me." She continued out the door.
    "Yes, Captain," Silverpine answered, and stepped out of the room after the captain exited. He stole one final glance at Sandy on the way out. The lieutenant waited for the captain to address him, although he already had a feeling in his gut on what is it about.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I appreciate the offer Fox, but I really do not want to impose..." Icy replied, very well aware of why he made the offer. Dealing with two lovestruck stallions... and her own uncertain feelings about both... was going to be trying.
    One of said lovestruck stallions was trying very hard to get images out of his head that he knew were utterly, abhorrently wrong. The first set was of Fox Trot and Icy doing the deed, the second was of the scene a few hours before with Esmeralda, the third was of him and Fox Trot giving Icy a threesome... and the fourth was of Fox Trot and Lone Star making out to turn Icy on.

That last one was the reason his wings were not extended.

"Well, he could come with us." Lone Star offered. "When you enter my house, I'll need to leave for a while to make sure she comes. Which has the risk of putting you in harm's way if she decides to forego magic... Fox Trot can hold off a unicorn with no magic."

"Oooooor she could take a guardspony. Somebody skilled in hoof-to-hoof that we'll need anyway to make the arrest." He added quickly. He had suddenly realized that his plan meant Fox Trot and Icy would be alone. For an extended period.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #156
    Firbolg in the Playground

"We're not here for a social call," Tyrol replied simply. "The lady here might have different ideas though." He glanced at the injured pegasus more closely. "Might I ask where did you find him?"
    "Happened upon him and his fillyfriend in a bad way outside of town ah, out on a morning fly earlier." Mach walks over to where the blade is resting and hits a switch to ensure it's functioning. With a loud 'shink' it proves it is.

"Being a guard you might have more relevant questions, I try not to pry."

((hay -> bed))
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-08-04 at 12:41 AM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

"I was not providing an option there Miss Icy Touch when I said that,"
    Fox said adamantly. He bit his lip knowing he had taken an uncharacteristically harsh tone, but that was that.

"Yes, Captain," Silverpine answered, and stepped out of the room after the captain exited. He stole one final glance at Sandy on the way out. The lieutenant waited for the captain to address him, although he already had a feeling in his gut on what is it about.
    Fortunately for Silverpine his gut instinct was wrong as Gearstride had been too busy dealing with the pain in her head when he walked in on them in the engine room and did not hear most of what he had said. Naturally of course she knew not about his little...private talk with Sandy either. Though of course Silverpine was probably feeling quite guilty, so who knows how this encounter might go,

Gear went down to the rather much to large armory and began to set-up a range. "Lieutenant, if you'd assist me."

"Well, he could come with us." Lone Star offered. "When you enter my house, I'll need to leave for a while to make sure she comes. Which has the risk of putting you in harm's way if she decides to forego magic... Fox Trot can hold off a unicorn with no magic."

"Oooooor she could take a guardspony. Somebody skilled in hoof-to-hoof that we'll need anyway to make the arrest." He added quickly. He had suddenly realized that his plan meant Fox Trot and Icy would be alone. For an extended period.

"I can also provide swift stealth attacks if it becomes required,"
    He replied stone-like.
    ---

Ember Sol-Mach's House-In a room full of strangers

Ember gave a wary eye and slowly got up onto all fours. "Ember, Ember S-..no, just Ember." He looked over at the retractable hoof-blade, so that pony went and done that anyway despite his protest of a new weapon.

Wait...did Mach just refer to Aubade as his fillyfriend?...Ember had an aside and grimaced, she was more like a sister. Wait...what was that...argh...Ember had hoped that a questioning would not have had to come into play.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-04 at 01:06 AM.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

One of said lovestruck stallions was trying very hard to get images out of his head that he knew were utterly, abhorrently wrong. The first set was of Fox Trot and Icy doing the deed, the second was of the scene a few hours before with Esmeralda, the third was of him and Fox Trot giving Icy a threesome... and the fourth was of Fox Trot and Lone Star making out to turn Icy on.

That last one was the reason his wings were not extended.

"I was not providing an option there Miss Icy Touch when I said that,"
    Fox said adamantly. He bit his lip knowing he had taken an uncharacteristically harsh tone, but that was that.

"I can also provide swift stealth attacks if it becomes required,"
    He replied stone-like.
    (I didn't know Lone Star's imagination was... so active. )

"I suppose that could work," Icy said, mulling the idea over. "And since Fox here adamantly wants to risk his life, I suppose I could use all the help I could get. Especially considering the limited use of magic in Lone Star's house..." She glanced at Eric. "Perhaps a few guardspony would be useful as well..."

"Happened upon him and his fillyfriend in a bad way outside of town ah, out on a morning fly earlier." Mach walks over to where the blade is resting and hits a switch to ensure it's functioning. With a loud 'shink' it proves it is.

"Being a guard you might have more relevant questions, I try not to pry."

((hay -> bed))
    "I do have some questions. Especially since we're probably going to be stuck here while you... scout out the guild," Tyrol looked at Sol questioningly. This one seems different from the normal run-of-the-mill scared refugees Bridle Shores sometimes receive. Tyrol couldn't quite pinpoint what was different though.

Ember Sol-Mach's House-In a room full of strangers

Ember gave a wary eye and slowly got up onto all fours. "Ember, Ember S-..no, just Ember." He looked over at the retractable hoof-blade, so that pony went and done that anyway despite his protest of a new weapon.

Wait...did Mach just refer to Aubade as his fillyfriend?...Ember had an aside and grimaced, she was more like a sister. Wait...what was that...argh...Ember had hoped that a questioning would not have had to come into play.
    "Ember... alright, I'm just going to ask a few questions," Tyrol said in a professional tone. Perhaps some formality would help calm the pegasus down. "State your reasons for coming to Bridle Shores."

[COLOR="Sienna"]
    Fortunately for Silverpine his gut instinct was wrong as Gearstride had been too busy dealing with the pain in her head when he walked in on them in the engine room and did not hear most of what he had said. Naturally of course she knew not about his little...private talk with Sandy either. Though of course Silverpine was probably feeling quite guilty, so who knows how this encounter might go,

Gear went down to the rather much to large armory and began to set-up a range. "Lieutenant, if you'd assist me."
    Silverpine nodded and went about helping Gear getting the range ready. The xanadu mare would probably notice he was quite distracted, and had to redo a few tasks because of some sloppy mistake on his part.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-04 at 05:54 AM.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

"Ember... alright, I'm just going to ask a few questions," Tyrol said in a professional tone. Perhaps some formality would help calm the pegasus down. "State your reasons for coming to Bridle Shores."

"..R-refuge,"
    The pegasus half-truthed wanting to keep it minimalistic in his answers. The less gave out the better, at least from his perspective.

Silverpine nodded and went about helping Gear getting the range ready. The xanadu mare would probably notice he was quite distracted, and had to redo a few tasks because of some sloppy mistake on his part.
    The shook her with an wan smile after they finished. "Liuetenant, you seemed awfully....distracted....anything on your mind why? Also...I don't think I want you distracted when your firing rounds with me ahaha," The mare chuckled as she went over to pick out a pistol....and here's where logic on how a pony is holding gun goes out the window.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I do not believe we shall need them," Mica said serenely, and Juniper would notice a soft glow from Mica's direction. Her unicorn horn was glowing with enough light to illuminate the cave.
    "Wow, that's handy." They continued through the cave. The farther they went, the bigger it got. "So..." June said, to strike up conversation.
    "Hmm..." Grills heard something but chalked it up to paranoia. But with Fantasia hearing it, there might be something.
    "I think I heard something unless i'm going crazy."
    "Unless we're both going crazy." Fantasia tried to ignore the sound while she worked through all the books. "I think I found one, but it's in a collection of stories." she put it aside and kept working.

11. - Top - End - #161

[COLOR="LightBlue"]
    "Right. So the midget told you all about me eh? I suppose you would understand if I now take his advice with a little more than a pinch of salt..." Icy said rather sardonically.
    "That would be my advice," Eric agreed. "Issun knows what he's talking about more often than not, but he tends to disregard certain consequences."

"And... midget? Issun will be insulted. It makes him sound like he's big enough that he can be compared to standard pony height."

(I didn't know Lone Star's imagination was... so active. )

"I suppose that could work," Icy said, mulling the idea over. "And since Fox here adamantly wants to risk his life, I suppose I could use all the help I could get. Especially considering the limited use of magic in Lone Star's house..." She glanced at Eric. "Perhaps a few guardspony would be useful as well..."
    "Actually, you may hate who I'd suggest as backup," Eric half sighed, half-grinned.

----------------------------------

"Wow, that's handy." They continued through the cave. The farther they went, the bigger it got. "So..." June said, to strike up conversation.
    "Oh, it has come in quite handy on numerous occasions." Mica said pleasantly. "It was particularly useful the one time all of us were on a rescue mission to the cave of Yum-yum."
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't see sleeping Mister Shores,"
    The xanadu captain wanly grinned. "Well anyhoof...I'm going to go fire some rounds. Get something of a practice shooting range set-up." She turned making way for the door.

"Get well Mister Shores,"
    She turned to glance at Sandy and then to Silverpine and gave him a short nod of the head. "Lieutenant, I'd like you to join me." She continued out the door.
    Sandy nodded at the two as they left. A faint, distant part of him was frustrated that he couldn't recall what had happened, and that all he could do was just lie here. The former cut through the haze and kept him from sleeping. The feeling of being on the stairs one moment, then lying in the infirmary the next was jarring, to say the least. He tossed and turned on the bed restlessly, occasionally drinking more water.

(Is Dreamrunner still here? If she left or does nothing, then this next part happens after, ooh, let's say a half hour or so)

Spoiler
    Show
    Gradually, he succumbed to the warm glow in his head. What was bothering him again? It was...it was...not important. What could possibly be worth fussing over anyway? He had a nice, soft cot to lay on, a fluffy pillow for his head, warm, soft blankets...

He curled up on the infirmary bed, drifting off into a deep sleep.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-04 at 09:39 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    "Come on, it's at The Cirrus you silly filly."
    He got up and would help her up.
    "You'll like the movie I picked out."
    "I hope I do." Hover says as she flutters along to the outside of the restaurant. She extended a hoof to be escorted back to the Cirrus.

"Unless we're both going crazy." Fantasia tried to ignore the sound while she worked through all the books. "I think I found one, but it's in a collection of stories." she put it aside and kept working.
    "Insanity is a plague in this town." the stallion said as he browsed the B section of the foals sections. He took another swig. Peach brandy from Haycon. Lots of "Baby" but no more "Baby Molly". "I think that's all we're getting. These four books."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #164

"I hope I do." Hover says as she flutters along to the outside of the restaurant. She extended a hoof to be escorted back to the Cirrus.
    He escorts her back to The Cirrus. Once there he will lead her to her room and will help her out of her dress if she needs help. He then tells her to meet him in the rec room. He grabs the ice cream, two spoons, the movie, his projector and DVD player, and brought them to the rec room. He set the stuff up and took out a large blanket. He then offers her some blanket and opens the ice cream and hands her a spoon. He then starts the movie(Friday the 13th).
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #165

"..R-refuge,"
    The pegasus half-truthed wanting to keep it minimalistic in his answers. The less gave out the better, at least from his perspective.
    Mach sets out some coffee cups before heading towards the door. "I'll be in touch if I uh, find out anything."

Staccata interjects. "And if we have to leave while your guest is still here?"

"I'd trust him to not do anything dangerous, and he isn't in any condition to run off if he does."

The rogue gives off a small grin. "You're starting to think better under my shining influence."

Public Works Guild - Mach

Out of the loop, the obviously missing items in key places disturbs Mach. Maybe it's something big, I mean an airship shows up in this place instead of an airdock... The pegasus has a schematic for something rolled up pinned under his left wing. Mach enters where Rockem's office is.

"I've got the earth-pony power draw unit design Billy ah seemed keen on starting a project with here. I've also got a friend wanting to know if a flutter pony is some of the new blood around here."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

16. - Top - End - #166

Public Works Guild - Mach

Out of the loop, the obviously missing items in key places disturbs Mach. Maybe it's something big, I mean an airship shows up in this place instead of an airdock... The pegasus has a schematic for something rolled up pinned under his left wing. Mach enters where Rockem's office is.

"I've got the earth-pony power draw unit design Billy ah seemed keen on starting a project with here. I've also got a friend wanting to know if a flutter pony is some of the new blood around here."
    "Haven't had any 'new blood' for a while unless you're counting yourself," Rockem responds absently. Mach can see he's pouring over a pile of work orders and figures. What he's doing is attempting to maximize the guild's remaining resources to finish the existing work orders.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

17. - Top - End - #167

"Haven't had any 'new blood' for a while unless you're counting yourself," Rockem responds absently. Mach can see he's pouring over a pile of work orders and figures. What he's doing is attempting to maximize the guild's remaining resources to finish the existing work orders.
    Mach places the plans in some obvious but not in the way place before taking a moment to look at the pile of apocalypse in front of Rockem.

"I've got a project finishing up unless there's a catastrophe testing." That's not a fun thought, some of the parts would need to be shipped from Gallopfornia or salvaged. Sort of the drawback of his sort of work is that the parts can get... interesting to track down. "You seem to need help."
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #168

Mach places the plans in some obvious but not in the way place before taking a moment to look at the pile of apocalypse in front of Rockem.

"I've got a project finishing up unless there's a catastrophe testing." That's not a fun thought, some of the parts would need to be shipped from Gallopfornia or salvaged. Sort of the drawback of his sort of work is that the parts can get... interesting to track down. "You seem to need help."
    "Yeah," Rockem says, staring at a couple of pages and jotting something down, "we had a break-in last night and whoever it was made off with most of our magical equipment among other things. Everything we have left is what ponies either personally own or have been neglecting to check back in. I'm having to ration them to the various repair projects. On top of that, we're still getting a list of what's missing."
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

19. - Top - End - #169

"Yeah," Rockem says, staring at a couple of pages and jotting something down, "we had a break-in last night and whoever it was made off with most of our magical equipment among other things. Everything we have left is what ponies either personally own or have been neglecting to check back in. I'm having to ration them to the various repair projects. On top of that, we're still getting a list of what's missing."
    "I might now a pegasus that would be willing to lend out some high-grade tools for precision work." Mach looks Rockem straight in the eye and gives a small nod. "Billy has a key, just make sure to have everypony write down what they took."
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #170

"I might now a pegasus that would be willing to lend out some high-grade tools for precision work." Mach looks Rockem straight in the eye and gives a small nod. "Billy has a key, just make sure to have everypony write down what they took."
    "I'd appreciate that," Rockem says gratefully. "Thank you."

"I'm sorry," he says, finally giving Mach his full attention, "what was it you came in here for again?"
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ettin in the Playground

"..R-refuge,"
    "Refuge? From what?" Tyrol probed further, hoping to get him to reveal the place of origin.

The shook her with an wan smile after they finished. "Liuetenant, you seemed awfully....distracted....anything on your mind why? Also...I don't think I want you distracted when your firing rounds with me ahaha," The mare chuckled as she went over to pick out a pistol....and here's where logic on how a pony is holding gun goes out the window.
    Silverpine sighed. "Nothing captain. Just something I regretted doing," he answered absent mindedly, as he adjusted Olympia on his shoulder for the exercise.

"That would be my advice," Eric agreed. "Issun knows what he's talking about more often than not, but he tends to disregard certain consequences."

"And... midget? Issun will be insulted. It makes him sound like he's big enough that he can be compared to standard pony height."

"Actually, you may hate who I'd suggest as backup," Eric half sighed, half-grinned.
    "Do pray tell who might this mysterious backup might be," Icy dryly replied, already half-suspecting who Eric had in mind.

Mach sets out some coffee cups before heading towards the door. "I'll be in touch if I uh, find out anything."

Staccata interjects. "And if we have to leave while your guest is still here?"

"I'd trust him to not do anything dangerous, and he isn't in any condition to run off if he does."

The rogue gives off a small grin. "You're starting to think better under my shining influence."
    Tyrol nodded at the departing Mach, before turning his full attention back to Sol.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-04 at 12:41 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172

"I'd appreciate that," Rockem says gratefully. "Thank you."

"I'm sorry," he says, finally giving Mach his full attention, "what was it you came in here for again?"
    "Know a mare that asked me to check in and see if there's a flutter pony around. Doesn't ah look like it." Mach glances around again to see if he missed the pony.

"Also dropping off the schematics. Don't have a name, but with a flutter you usually don't."
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He escorts her back to The Cirrus. Once there he will lead her to her room and will help her out of her dress if she needs help. He then tells her to meet him in the rec room. He grabs the ice cream, two spoons, the movie, his projector and DVD player, and brought them to the rec room. He set the stuff up and took out a large blanket. He then offers her some blanket and opens the ice cream and hands her a spoon. He then starts the movie(Friday the 13th).
    Hover slips out her confining dress and stretches out her newly free legs. She then slinks under the blanket to start gobbling ice cream. "This is how you wanted to spend your birthday?" she says feeling a little guilty.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #174

Hover slips out her confining dress and stretches out her newly free legs. She then slinks under the blanket to start gobbling ice cream. "This is how you wanted to spend your birthday?" she says feeling a little guilty.
    "Yeah! A nice dinner and then relaxing with my most favorite person in the world with some ice cream and a movie is my definition of an awesome birthday!"
    His eyes were glued on the screen as he watched Jason creep on the unsuspecting first victim. He was eating ice cream as well.
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #175

"Do pray tell who might this mysterious backup might be," Icy dryly replied, already half-suspecting who Eric had in mind.
    "Issun of course," Eric grinned the grin of somepony who was in on a joke the rest weren't even aware was being told.

--------------------------------

"Know a mare that asked me to check in and see if there's a flutter pony around. Doesn't ah look like it." Mach glances around again to see if he missed the pony.

"Also dropping off the schematics. Don't have a name, but with a flutter you usually don't."
    "Ah, yes. That 'Handsome' fellow," he said in a way that let Mach know it was a name and not a personal opinion. "Can't say I'm surprised. Lots of the mares in the guild have been asking around about him since he stopped in yesterday."

"Thanks for the schematics. Can't say when we can get around to you, though. We're already falling behind our work schedule and I need to come up with a new timetable for everypony still on the repair list."
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

26. - Top - End - #176

"Ah, yes. That 'Handsome' fellow," he said in a way that let Mach know it was a name and not a personal opinion. "Can't say I'm surprised. Lots of the mares in the guild have been asking around about him since he stopped in yesterday."

"Thanks for the schematics. Can't say when we can get around to you, though. We're already falling behind our work schedule and I need to come up with a new timetable for everypony still on the repair list."
    "It's a shame you can't see one of the prototypes for those working, I need an earth pony to test them."

With another nod Mach makes his way towards the door. "ah Thanks for the info." That went better than what he expected when sent on an errand for Staccata. Those... ugh. If that crazy filly wasn't the closest thing to family he had he wouldn't put up with it.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ettin in the Playground

"Issun of course," Eric grinned the grin of somepony who was in on a joke the rest weren't even aware was being told.
    Icy facehoofed. "Dare I ask why did you even recommend him? He's not even useful in a fight, as far as I can tell... unless his small size hides some great power I do not understand."

28. - Top - End - #178

Icy facehoofed. "Dare I ask why did you even recommend him? He's not even useful in a fight, as far as I can tell... unless his small size hides some great power I do not understand."
    "He's alot better in a fight than you think," Eric grins knowingly. "He's actually not just boasting when he says he's an expert swordspony. And while whether the power his small size hides is 'great' is a matter of opinion, he does possess abilities that few ponies can grasp, much less duplicate."
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yeah! A nice dinner and then relaxing with my most favorite person in the world with some ice cream and a movie is my definition of an awesome birthday!"
    His eyes were glued on the screen as he watched Jason creep on the unsuspecting first victim. He was eating ice cream as well.
    Hover giggles at the silly ponies being hack to pieces by Jason Vorhooves. They must be watch Friday the 13th Part Two. (as Jason isn't the killer in the first movie so Mindfreak better not answer the phone when the Scream killer calls) Hover jumps as each pony is killed but laughs right afterward. "So I'm your favorite pony in this world. Pretty pathetic. Thanks for remembering me anyway."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

"Refuge? From what?" Tyrol probed further, hoping to get him to reveal the place of origin.

"Refuges from the travesty of the violence that plagues our world?"
    Ember replied evasively and snarkily.

Silverpine sighed. "Nothing captain. Just something I regretted doing," he answered absent mindedly, as he adjusted Olympia on his shoulder for the exercise.

"Wanna talk about it?"
    Gear asked taking aim at the target and letting out three shots. "Dang...didn't get the center circle...heh." Gear herself was nowhere near the aiming skill levels as Silverpine with guns. She alright, but it wasn't her specialty.