New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover giggles at the silly ponies being hack to pieces by Jason Vorhooves. They must be watch Friday the 13th Part Two. (as Jason isn't the killer in the first movie so Mindfreak better not answer the phone when the Scream killer calls) Hover jumps as each pony is killed but laughs right afterward. "So I'm your favorite pony in this world. Pretty pathetic. Thanks for remembering me anyway."
    Blaze is pretty lax as everypony is killed in the movie, seeing it 50 times helps.
    "Hover, you may not know this, but, you're pretty awesome."
    He then attempts to put his arm(forleg?) around Hover.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Blaze is pretty lax as everypony is killed in the movie, seeing it 50 times helps.
    "Hover, you may not know this, but, you're pretty awesome."
    He then attempts to put his arm(forleg?) around Hover.
    "I don't know this as I don't believe it. I'm just another fly in the web waiting for my turn." Hover replies. She notices Blaze's not so subtle move and does nothing. She is too busy thinking about ice cream to care.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #183

"I don't know this as I don't believe it. I'm just another fly in the web waiting for my turn." Hover replies. She notices Blaze's not so subtle move and does nothing. She is too busy thinking about ice cream to care.
    He attempts to draw her closer to him.
    "Well you should."
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He attempts to draw her closer to him.
    "Well you should."
    "No matter what the most hopeful of ponykind proclaim, each of us are nothing but cogs in the rotting clockwork that is Equestria. I am just one of the gears close to the outside of the machine so I can hear the incoming disater loudest. We live dramtic lives where the improbable is reality and joy is shortlived. Nothing is awesome about me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #185

"No matter what the most hopeful of ponykind proclaim, each of us are nothing but cogs in the rotting clockwork that is Equestria. I am just one of the gears close to the outside of the machine so I can hear the incoming disater loudest. We live dramtic lives where the improbable is reality and joy is shortlived. Nothing is awesome about me."
    "I can think of a few things." He said as the movie ended. He moved closer to Hover and tried to kiss her.
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #186
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    "Oh, it has come in quite handy on numerous occasions." Mica said pleasantly. "It was particularly useful the one time all of us were on a rescue mission to the cave of Yum-yum."
    "Cave of Yum-Yum? Sounds exciting." she says a little sadly. "You must travel a lot."[/QUOTE]

-------------------
    "Insanity is a plague in this town." the stallion said as he browsed the B section of the foals sections. He took another swig. Peach brandy from Haycon. Lots of "Baby" but no more "Baby Molly". "I think that's all we're getting. These four books."
    Fantasia finished her last stack and found nothing. "I guess we better get going." She levitated her books next to her and looked to Grills. "I don't think we're crazy, she said. It's getting louder, and faster..." The beeping was indeed increasing speed. "Grills it sounds like-" she was stopped short as the whole building explodes and bursts into flames. She was sent flying. Everything was a big blur of fire and pain shot up her spine as she hit the hard ground. She was berried in burning rubble, still conscience. She went into flashback mode. She saw the fire around her, and she saw her mother screaming for her and being brought up into flames, she saw her father choking on smoke and being dragged from the building but no one would save her, no one would come. She would die there alone.
    Last edited by Bunny Earz; 2011-08-04 at 06:02 PM.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I can think of a few things." He said as the movie ended. He moved closer to Hover and tried to kiss her.
    Hover was barely paying attention to Blaze's movements as she was reading the credits. She felt pity for those poor assistants.

So she didn't see Blaze's kiss coming. She didn't pull away either. The pink mare jumped due to surprise but she didn't move away.

But she did feel like she was being watched. And it wasn't Rainbow. Hover already spotted her passing by. It something else. Something unnatural but familiar. She could not pinpoint it though. The kiss was distracting her. Not that she minded.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post

Fantasia finished her last stack and found nothing. "I guess we better get going." She levitated her books next to her and looked to Grills. "I don't think we're crazy, she said. It's getting louder, and faster..." The beeping was indeed increasing speed. "Grills it sounds like-" she was stopped short as the whole building explodes and bursts into flames. She was sent flying. Everything was a big blur of fire and pain shot up her spine as she hit the hard ground. She was berried in burning rubble, still conscience. She went into flashback mode. She saw the fire around her, and she saw her mother screaming for her and being brought up into flames, she saw her father choking on smoke and being dragged from the building but no one would save her, no one would come. She would die there alone.
    "A bo-"
    Grills was sent skywards also. Before he could hit the ground, a flying thesaurus struck him and knocked him out while airborne.

----

"Colonel Flamestrong. We have a lot of moose coming this way. Watch Out."

The point of view shakes as Lasso pushed Grills out the way of a flying boulder. The orange and blonde colt returned to view, bloodied. "The Moose are here. Should we charge?"

"Colonel Flamestrong, should we charge?" the pony pleads to the camera

Suddenly a large brown figure crashed through the snow wall. 4 ponies high and just as wide. Large antlers and filled with pony hating rage. The cold red eyes showed no emotion as it effortlessly tossed a half dozen ponies aside before charging right up to the viewpoint.

----

The wrong colored pony woke up. His body was sore from the fall. The flames did nothing. It takes him a second to remember the mare. "Fantasia?"

No answer. "Fantasia? Where are you?"

The stallion sprang up and swiftly fell down. Nothing was broken, but everything hurt. He was filled with cuts so standing was painful. "Fantasia! Say something!"

Grills starts inhaling some of the fire and slowing digging through the rubble. The dirt and charred paper gets in his wounds. The pain was incredible. It would knock him out again it he continued to walk.

Use it. Let your blood boil.

He shook away the voice in his head. Such power would keep him standing but sacrifice his sanity. He struggled to push a large chunk of rubble away. "Fantasia!" he coughed. "Fantasia! Where are you?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #188

Hover was barely paying attention to Blaze's movements as she was reading the credits. She felt pity for those poor assistants.

So she didn't see Blaze's kiss coming. She didn't pull away either. The pink mare jumped due to surprise but she didn't move away.

But she did feel like she was being watched. And it wasn't Rainbow. Hover already spotted her passing by. It something else. Something unnatural but familiar. She could not pinpoint it though. The kiss was distracting her. Not that she minded.
    Blaze continued to kiss Hover. Oh how he waited all night for it.
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #189
    Dwarf in the Playground

"A bo-"
    Grills was sent skywards also. Before he could hit the ground, a flying thesaurus struck him and knocked him out while airborne.

----

"Colonel Flamestrong. We have a lot of moose coming this way. Watch Out."

The point of view shakes as Lasso pushed Grills out the way of a flying boulder. The orange and blonde colt returned to view, bloodied. "The Moose are here. Should we charge?"

"Colonel Flamestrong, should we charge?" the pony pleads to the camera

Suddenly a large brown figure crashed through the snow wall. 4 ponies high and just as wide. Large antlers and filled with pony hating rage. The cold red eyes showed no emotion as it effortlessly tossed a half dozen ponies aside before charging right up to the viewpoint.

----

The wrong colored pony woke up. His body was sore from the fall. The flames did nothing. It takes him a second to remember the mare. "Fantasia?"

No answer. "Fantasia? Where are you?"

The stallion sprang up and swiftly fell down. Nothing was broken, but everything hurt. He was filled with cuts so standing was painful. "Fantasia! Say something!"

Grills starts inhaling some of the fire and slowing digging through the rubble. The dirt and charred paper gets in his wounds. The pain was incredible. It would knock him out again it he continued to walk.

Use it. Let your blood boil.

He shook away the voice in his head. Such power would keep him standing but sacrifice his sanity. He struggled to push a large chunk of rubble away. "Fantasia!" he coughed. "Fantasia! Where are you?"
    Fantasia could be counted as officially unconscience now, somewhere lost in dream lane. She did not hear Grills call for her.

She shot past random scenes of her life and saw her parents arguing. They were saying things, nasty things to each other. Her sister Fawn snuck up behind her 4 year old self. "They're talking about you." she whispered. "You're lying."
    "You're adopted." "You're lying!" her sister's sing song laugh drifted away and she was now standing in her yard. Fawn was there. "Hey, that lady is staring at you." Fantasia could see the blue mare with a blonde mane from over the garden fence. "She is not..." "Is too! She's going to take you away." Fantasia drifted to a new scene. Her mother was calling her name. "Fantasia! Where are you?" Fantasia was back in her house, buried in the rubble. Some rubble shifted and she saw a cloaked figure she didn't recognize coming towards her, a blade shining in their hand. "You can't hurt me! You can't hurt me!" she yelled over and over. She woke up in her bed at her home. Her mother was stroking her mane. "It's alright, it was just a bad dream." she saw her sister behind the door frame out of her mother's sight, smirking at her. She saw flashes of the cloaked figure and the blade, she saw herself being stabbed over and over in replay and she couldn't do anything. She was in pain. The figure kept plunging it's dagger in her. "Stop! Stop it!" she began to plead. The figure's hood slipped off revealing her sister, Fawn. But why? Fantasia had always loved her sister but now she saw how messed up she could be.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze continued to kiss Hover. Oh how he waited all night for it.
    Hover let Blazing Hooves have his fun. She tried to enjoy it but something was distracting her. The mare felt a presence. A sickening feel watching her.

Fantasia could be counted as officially unconscience now, somewhere lost in dream lane. She did not hear Grills call for her.

She shot past random scenes of her life and saw her parents arguing. They were saying things, nasty things to each other. Her sister Fawn snuck up behind her 4 year old self. "They're talking about you." she whispered. "You're lying."
    "You're adopted." "You're lying!" her sister's sing song laugh drifted away and she was now standing in her yard. Fawn was there. "Hey, that lady is staring at you." Fantasia could see the blue mare with a blonde mane from over the garden fence. "She is not..." "Is too! She's going to take you away." Fantasia drifted to a new scene. Her mother was calling her name. "Fantasia! Where are you?" Fantasia was back in her house, buried in the rubble. Some rubble shifted and she saw a cloaked figure she didn't recognize coming towards her, a blade shining in their hand. "You can't hurt me! You can't hurt me!" she yelled over and over. She woke up in her bed at her home. Her mother was stroking her mane. "It's alright, it was just a bad dream." she saw her sister behind the door frame out of her mother's sight, smirking at her. She saw flashes of the cloaked figure and the blade, she saw herself being stabbed over and over in replay and she couldn't do anything. She was in pain. The figure kept plunging it's dagger in her. "Stop! Stop it!" she began to plead. The figure's hood slipped off revealing her sister, Fawn. But why? Fantasia had always loved her sister but now she saw how messed up she could be.

Grills kept calling for Fantasia. He got no answer. Eventually a few guardponies appeared with some weather ponies.
    "Get back! No rain. You'll drown her,. I'm handling this!" he shouted. The stallion then went back to frantically searching for the missing pony. The rumble and flames from the library were not making this easy.

((Do you want him to find her and take her hom or will she wake up?))
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #191
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Cave of Yum-Yum? Sounds exciting." she says a little sadly. "You must travel a lot."
    [/QUOTE]

"'Exciting was one word for it," Mica agrees. "At the time, I would have been more likely to use the word 'terrifying' to describe it. Yum-Yum was not a pleasant creature."

"I have traveled, quite far in fact," Mica has a mysterious smile at that point but it turns a little sad then, "but not all of my traveling has been entirely by choice. Most of it has been by necessity. I have been fortunate that the fates have permitted me to meet Mike and the others. My life would have been very lonely without them."
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

12. - Top - End - #192
    Dwarf in the Playground

Grills kept calling for Fantasia. He got no answer. Eventually a few guardponies appeared with some weather ponies.
    "Get back! No rain. You'll drown her,. I'm handling this!" he shouted. The stallion then went back to frantically searching for the missing pony. The rumble and flames from the library were not making this easy.

((Do you want him to find her and take her hom or will she wake up?))
    ((she'll wake up))

June 15, 10 years ago.

Fantasia woke up in her bed, as the innocent 10 year old she used to be. Reliving the memory put terror in her heart but she could do nothing but watch.
    She got out of bed and rushed to the door of her bedroom eager for the first day of school. She rushed down the stairs and levitated the nutrition bar into her saddle bag, before rushing out the door towards the school house. She rushed out onto the dirt road when she tumbled into Fawn. "Ugggh! Watch it Fantasia!" Fantasia got to her feet. "Fawn, I need to get to the school house. Get out of my way." Fawn stayed put. "Mom says you can't go." she said in her sing song voice. "But, Mom's the one who told me to get up early so I could go-" "Well you can't. You're not allowed." "But-" "But, but." Fawn mocked. Then she laughed in the haunting way she does. "Fawn, Fantasia, please come into the house." their mother called from the front porch. They both trotted to the front porch. "Mom, Fawn's trying to make me late!" Her mother took the girls inside. "It's alright Fantasia. I thought we could do something fun today. I got us tickets to the theatre." She gave them friendly smiles masked by something else. "But Mom, what about school?"
    "Well-" Fawn interjected. "Who cares? It's school." "Fawn, your sister should know. I called in, your teacher said it was ok."
    They ate the breakfast their mom prepared them and were rushed out the door. The play was alright. Something about a pony going over a rainbow after a twister. Not the most exciting. They arrived home in the evening around 5:00. Their father greeted them at the door. Both him and their mother were sharing a look. Fantasia didn't understand it.
    They ate dinner in silence. The parents shared the same look the whole time.
    Finally Fantasia and Fawn were hurried off to bed. Fantasia couldn't sleep. Her parents were having a rather urgent whispered conversation outside her door she caught bits and peices. "...Fire....Fawn.....troubled... "Nothing we can do!....It'll happen...
    She soon drifted into deep sleep. She had disturbing dreams. Her sister seemed to haunt them. Then the room burst into flames. She rolled off the bed where she was surrounded by flames. She saw the hooded figure fleeing the scene. Eventually she was saved but full of despair as she watched the bodies of her parents and someone else she thought to be her sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21
    "'Exciting was one word for it," Mica agrees. "At the time, I would have been more likely to use the word 'terrifying' to describe it. Yum-Yum was not a pleasant creature."

"I have traveled, quite far in fact," Mica has a mysterious smile at that point but it turns a little sad then, "but not all of my traveling has been entirely by choice. Most of it has been by necessity. I have been fortunate that the fates have permitted me to meet Mike and the others. My life would have been very lonely without them."
    "I bet. Someday, I"ll have amazing travels and have all sorts of fun stories to tell. Then I'll put them all into a novel about me. they came to a fork in the cave.
    "Which way?"
    Last edited by Bunny Earz; 2011-08-04 at 10:20 PM.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Refuges from the travesty of the violence that plagues our world?"
    Ember replied evasively and snarkily.
    "Right..." Tyrol replied. Deadend there. Oh well, time to go for bluntness. "Where are you from?"

"Wanna talk about it?"
    Gear asked taking aim at the target and letting out three shots. "Dang...didn't get the center circle...heh." Gear herself was nowhere near the aiming skill levels as Silverpine with guns. She alright, but it wasn't her specialty.
    Silverpine said nothing in response at first. He lowered his specially made visor in his right eye and sighted Olympia at the nearest dummy target. Despite being a shotgun, it was capable of medium or even long range hurt should the AI choose.

Range: 200m
    "Fire."
    *Bang!*

A hole appeared dead centre in the target.

Silverpine raised his visor again and turned to Gear. "About Sandy." He sighed in resignation. "There was an incident before he fell..." Silverpine continued.

(Yeah, assume he told her everything.)

"He's alot better in a fight than you think," Eric grins knowingly. "He's actually not just boasting when he says he's an expert swordspony. And while whether the power his small size hides is 'great' is a matter of opinion, he does possess abilities that few ponies can grasp, much less duplicate."
    "I suppose I'll have to take your word for it..." Icy replied, her tone suggesting she wasn't entirely convinced either.

"Lone Star, Fox? You two been very quiet. Is there something you would like to add?"

(If nothing else, onwards to his house?)

14. - Top - End - #194

"I bet. Someday, I"ll have amazing travels and have all sorts of fun stories to tell. Then I'll put them all into a novel about me. they came to a fork in the cave.
    "Which way?"
    Mica closes her eyes and extends her consciousness outward, attempting to discern which path, if either, has life down it. And whether or not it is hostile.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

15. - Top - End - #195
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Right..." Tyrol replied. Deadend there. Oh well, time to go for bluntness. "Where are you from?"

"The country side, I don't particularly come from a city like most folks,"
    Twasn't a lie, just not everything. His family lived in a estate, complete with its own name and everything which was out in the country side with several many acres of land.

Silverpine raised his visor again and turned to Gear. "About Sandy." He sighed in resignation. "There was an incident before he fell..." Silverpine continued.
    (Yeah, assume he told her everything.)
    Gearstride closed her eyes and sighed. She pieced it all together with his tale of having had threatened Sandy, and earlier this morning with his inquisition of Sandy about...well ya'll know. "Lieutenant Silverpine, are you trying to say you're in love with me?" There was no flirty, or teasing tone in her voice. It was composed, collected, serious.

"I suppose I'll have to take your word for it..." Icy replied, her tone suggesting she wasn't entirely convinced either.

"Lone Star, Fox? You two been very quiet. Is there something you would like to add?"
    "Not in particular except for this Issun better be able to live to his so called skills." Fox said and because Benson doesn't know what else to quite add at this point, har.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Firbolg in the Playground

Twasn't a lie, just not everything. His family lived in a estate, complete with its own name and everything which was out in the country side with several many acres of land.
    Staccata lets out a soft laugh before taking a step to this side while making a point to avoid direct eye contact. If you're going to dodge you can at least try not to be obvious. It's not likely going to be long before the pegasus feels threatened and stops talking. Still, in the rough shape he's in, there has to be something up.

"You can get a lot more help if you tell us exactly what happened to you."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ettin in the Playground

Tyrol nodded, apparently satisfied. "Any particular place you would like to specify? Sorry if this seemed intrusive, but some procedures must be followed..."

Gearstride closed her eyes and sighed. She pieced it all together with his tale of having had threatened Sandy, and earlier this morning with his inquisition of Sandy about...well ya'll know. "Lieutenant Silverpine, are you trying to say you're in love with me?" There was no flirty, or teasing tone in her voice. It was composed, collected, serious.
    "In a manner of speaking..." Silverpine admitted. He threw his hooves up in resignation. "Who am I kidding? The only reason I joined the Cirrus was to be able to get close to you."

"Not in particular except for this Issun better be able to live to his so called skills." Fox said and because Benson doesn't know what else to quite add at this point, har.
    "Right. Let's just get this over with," Icy agreed grudgingly to the makeshift plan they plotted out... sort of.

18. - Top - End - #198

"Let me put it this way: Have you won a duel to the death against a sentient cursed sword?"

"Right. Let's just get this over with," Icy agreed grudgingly to the makeshift plan they plotted out... sort of.
    "And I may have a little something to add to the plan if none of you object," Eric finishes with a much-too-amused grin.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ettin in the Playground

[COLOR="Green"]
    "And I may have a little something to add to the plan if none of you object," Eric finishes with a much-too-amused grin.
    "Pray do enlighten us. I hate surprises. Especially after today," Icy replied, a note of annoyance creeping into her voice over Eric's coy attitude.

20. - Top - End - #200

"Pray do enlighten us. I hate surprises. Especially after today," Icy replied, a note of annoyance creeping into her voice over Eric's coy attitude.
    "Oh, I recently learned a spell that lets me switch genders. You don't have to be the only one playing 'bait'."
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

"Let me put it this way: Have you won a duel to the death against a sentient cursed sword?"
    "If you sincerely believe that happened, I would like to apologize in advance for calling you an idiot."

"And I may have a little something to add to the plan if none of you object," Eric finishes with a much-too-amused grin.[/QUOTE]

"Just have your cell and back-up ready, this is going to get ugly..." Lone Star replied coldly before flapping into the air. His irritation may or may not have something to do with Icy's.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Staccata lets out a soft laugh before taking a step to this side while making a point to avoid direct eye contact. If you're going to dodge you can at least try not to be obvious. It's not likely going to be long before the pegasus feels threatened and stops talking. Still, in the rough shape he's in, there has to be something up.

"You can get a lot more help if you tell us exactly what happened to you."
    Tyrol nodded, apparently satisfied. "Any particular place you would like to specify? Sorry if this seemed intrusive, but some procedures must be followed..."

"No...and I highly doubt this is procedure to all those who come to this town, that is being nosy and asking where they're from, as that's rather irrelevant,
    " Ember snapped. He glowered looking at the two and bit his lip.

"But...".
    He looked at Staccata hearing her comment. "...My friend and I were traveling to this town when we were attacked by highwaycolts and wolves. Sounds very cliche and out of a roleplaying game, but that's what happened."

"In a manner of speaking..." Silverpine admitted. He threw his hooves up in resignation. "Who am I kidding? The only reason I joined the Cirrus was to be able to get close to you."
    "I see," Gear replied firing off three more rounds. "I'm not quite sure how to reply to that really. I mean, you know how I am, and for you to get angry and jealous for something that didn't even happen and we're not even together to boot...that's..." Gear paused...she looked over at Silverpine and into his jade-green eyes, how ironic too. A smirk formed. "Kinda sexy even if its likely going to be a problem."
    -----------------------------

"Mebbe," Fox replied cheekily and shrugged at Eric.

23. - Top - End - #203

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "If you sincerely believe that happened, I would like to apologize in advance for calling you an idiot."

"Just have your cell and back-up ready, this is going to get ugly..." Lone Star replied coldly before flapping into the air. His irritation may or may not have something to do with Icy's.
    "Believe it happened? I watched it happen," he says as Lone Star takes off.

"Mebbe," Fox replied cheekily and shrugged at Eric.
    "Yours have a name?" Eric responded just as cheekily.
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2011-08-05 at 12:19 AM.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground

"Mebbe," Fox resumed with the cheeky. Then he heard the comment about...having a gender switching spell. His grimaced and double face hoofed.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ettin in the Playground

"No...and I highly doubt this is procedure to all those who come to this town, that is being nosy and asking where they're from, as that's rather irrelevant,
    " Ember snapped. He glowered looking at the two and bit his lip.

"But...".
    He looked at Staccata hearing her comment. "...My friend and I were traveling to this town when we were attacked by highwaycolts and wolves. Sounds very cliche and out of a roleplaying game, but that's what happened."
    "Uh huh. Plenty of bandits in the outskirts. Though it is curious you would so evasive about your origins. Most ponies here aren't that tight-lipped."

"I see," Gear replied firing off three more rounds. "I'm not quite sure how to reply to that really. I mean, you know how I am, and for you to get angry and jealous for something that didn't even happen and we're not even together to boot...that's..." Gear paused...she looked over at Silverpine and into his jade-green eyes, how ironic too. A smirk formed. "Kinda sexy even if its likely going to be a problem."
    Silverpine stared at the xanadu mare for a long moment, before bursting into a chuckle. "I suppose that is kinda silly when you think about it..." he admitted.

"Oh, I recently learned a spell that lets me switch genders. You don't have to be the only one playing 'bait'."

"Mebbe," Fox resumed with the cheeky. Then he heard the comment about...having a gender switching spell. His grimaced and double face hoofed.
    "Ugh, I'm not sure how to even respond to that..." Icy facehoofed again. "Do whatever you wish, I just want the mare to be caught and out of my life. I do not need extra complications." With that, she trotted out of the clinic, heading towards Lone Star's house to be the proverbial 'bait'.

26. - Top - End - #206

"Ugh, I'm not sure how to even respond to that..." Icy facehoofed again. "Do whatever you wish, I just want the mare to be caught and out of my life. I do not need extra complications." With that, she trotted out of the clinic, heading towards Lone Star's house to be the proverbial 'bait'.
    "Well," he said to Fox Trot, "would you like to trade stories after this?"

Whether Fox Trot says yes or no, Eric will go off to get his backup for the operation.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

"Uh huh. Plenty of bandits in the outskirts. Though it is curious you would so evasive about your origins. Most ponies here aren't that tight-lipped."
    "Right there...the words 'most ponies'. It's not important where I'm from, its irrelevant to what's happened at the moment," Ember glanced between the two ponies in here. "Are there any other relevant questions? Or can I go? I have to find my sword and make sure my friend is recovering well."

Silverpine stared at the xanadu mare for a long moment, before bursting into a chuckle. "I suppose that is kinda silly when you think about it..." he admitted.

"Actually lieutenant, there's nothing silly about threatening one of my crew mates, nor is there anything silly about jealously, that's as serious an emotion as any. It' just gets in the way a lot of rational thinking, like love,"
    Gear put the gun away and walked up to him. "You know...I'm a bad mare to want to get involved with. I might just take advantage of yours feelings for my own pleasure. I might even break your heart in the end. Are you sure you still want me?"

"Not really, I'll explain later, mebbe, its rather irrelevant at the moment,"
    Fox shrugged at Eric and took off after Icy.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Right there...the words 'most ponies'. It's not important where I'm from, its irrelevant to what's happened at the moment," Ember glanced between the two ponies in here. "Are there any other relevant questions? Or can I go? I have to find my sword and make sure my friend is recovering well."
    "One." Staccata states directly seeing the condition this colt is in. She walks past Ember brushing his wing with her tail. "Wolves and bandits and-"

Mach walks in and coughs breaking up the scene. He shakes his head at the assembled ponies and gives the three a small glare. "You two are going to give him a heart attack and you're going to get yourself killed."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

"I stand by my previous statement. Except replace 'stupid' with 'crazy'."
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-08-05 at 01:36 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground

"Actually lieutenant, there's nothing silly about threatening one of my crew mates, nor is there anything silly about jealously, that's as serious an emotion as any. It' just gets in the way a lot of rational thinking, like love,"
    Gear put the gun away and walked up to him. "You know...I'm a bad mare to want to get involved with. I might just take advantage of yours feelings for my own pleasure. I might even break your heart in the end. Are you sure you still want me?"
    "I just have one answer for that captain. Would I even bother joining the Cirrus if I hadn't thought about that?" he answered sincerely.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "One." Staccata states directly seeing the condition this colt is in. She walks past Ember brushing his wing with her tail. "Wolves and bandits and-"

Mach walks in and coughs breaking up the scene. He shakes his head at the assembled ponies and gives the three a small glare. "You two are going to give him a heart attack and you're going to get yourself killed."
    Tyrol shook his head. "He's hiding something. You aren't just any run-of-the-mill refugee aren't you?"