New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover was tugged along by the more skilled flyer, +lazing hooves. When they arrived to Ssandy's door, the pink one knocked rapidly, forgetting about Sandy's recent head trauma. "Sandy! Sandy!"
    There is no response, as Sandy is still sleeping peacefully in the infirmary.

(Also, I don't think either of you two ever found out what happened, so they may not know he's been injured)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    There is no response, as Sandy is still sleeping peacefully in the infirmary.

(Also, I don't think either of you two ever found out what happened, so they may not know he's been injured)
    "No answer. Either Backlash already ate his brain and drank his blood or he's in another room." Hover guessed.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground

"No answer. Either Backlash already ate his brain and drank his blood or he's in another room." Hover guessed.
    "There was that explosion from the Engine room earlier today. Perhaps he's in the infirmary?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gear briefly looked behind her and smiled at him before continuing up and out the armory. "I'm going to be in the conference room, I would like it if you round up the others. save for our unconscious Sandy of course."
    Silverpine sighed as he admired the view from behind for a moment. "Very well, captain." He saluted and went off to find the rest.

"I...I'm not here to cause trouble...I swear,"
    Ember uttered. He looked at Mach in surprise at how he just defended him like that and then back at Tyrol. "I...I.....my friend and I are here to just rebuilt our lives."
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mach was also being stubborn. Having been able to have free rein over his own actions means that this is perceived as an insult towards his judgement. He takes a couple of steps towards Tyrol while maintaining eye lock.

"M, you have no idea what-" Staccata cuts herself off as the pegasus is ignoring most everything else right now.

"If I had followed procedure we'd be having this conversation at the morgue. It's obvious Ember's hiding something, and whatever it is HURTS him more than his wounds. And who do you think will be the first one to run him through if he's abusing my generosity?"
    Tyrol stared at the upstart pegasus. "Back. Off," he warned. "How do YOU know it hurts him? How do YOU know it will not endanger the town? By the time you get your chance to run him through, we all may very well be dead already." He softened his voice a little. "I do not wish to inflict this on anypony. But duty is duty."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Dreamrunner continued to read the military papers while waiting for Lemongrass to finish with his bath.
    Lemongrass walked out of the bathroom, dripping wet. He was drying his wings with a towel as he did so.

(Silverpine should be coming along shortly later).

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"There was that explosion from the Engine room earlier today. Perhaps he's in the infirmary?"
    "Perhaps. Let's go." Hover replied. She tugged Blaze and darted off in the direction of the infirmary.

Upon arrving, she gasped at the sight of Sandy's unconscious body. "I think he absorbed too much bad luck."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #246

"Perhaps. Let's go." Hover replied. She tugged Blaze and darted off in the direction of the infirmary.

Upon arrving, she gasped at the sight of Sandy's unconscious body. "I think he absorbed too much bad luck."
    Blaze shook his head.
    "Poor Sandy. I hope he's okay."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Lemongrass walked out of the bathroom, dripping wet. He was drying his wings with a towel as he did so.
    She looked up."Ah, you're finished. So, vhat do you vant to do tonight?"
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #247
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol stared at the upstart pegasus. "Back. Off," he warned. "How do YOU know it hurts him? How do YOU know it will not endanger the town? By the time you get your chance to run him through, we all may very well be dead already." He softened his voice a little. "I do not wish to inflict this on anypony. But duty is duty."
    Mach doesn't back off and looks like he's going to continue the confrontation. Staccata sighs and moves between the two. They're all working towards the same end, so this one shouldn't be that difficult to break up. She shakes her head as the whole 'don't murder each other routine comes to the forefront of her mind.

"Colt, colts, colts..." Staccata pushes Mach back a little bit. "Ember here must realize that he's being suspicious, and there's reason to distrust it. It doesn't mean that being alive is a crime."

The mare then backs off away from the pair trying to act all warm and happy and good-cop. "What are you really running from? We might be able to get you the help you need."
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-08-05 at 11:32 AM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

Blaze shook his head.
    (For the record, he's just sleeping right now. Really out of it, drugged, and it'd take a concerted effort to wake him up, but just sleeping)

Sandy's only response to the two ponies noisily barging in was a slight twitch of his ear.

Oddly enough, once they entered the room, the presence does seem to grow slightly fainter. Almost as if it is being deflected or drawn towards somepony else.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride will be in the conference room by the time Silverpine rounds up Blaze, Hover, and Rainbow.
    ---------

Mach doesn't back off and looks like he's going to continue the confrontation. Staccata sighs and moves between the two. They're all working towards the same end, so this one shouldn't be that difficult to break up. She shakes her head as the whole 'don't murder each other routine comes to the forefront of her mind.

"Colt, colts, colts..." Staccata pushes Mach back a little bit. "Ember here must realize that he's being suspicious, and there's reason to distrust it. It doesn't mean that being alive is a crime."

The mare then backs off away from the pair trying to act all warm and happy and good-cop. "What are you really running from? We might be able to get you the help you need."
    "Fine............You all want to know my blasted sob story?!" Ember yelled. He closed his eyes and shook his head, why were these ponies so damn nosy. He only wanted two simple things and here he was being given the third degree.

"I am Ember Sol, of House Sol. I am the last of my kin. My entire family was murdered execution-style by a faction of Luna Purists, one by one, every single one of them, my parents, baby sisters, not to mention our servants, to top it off they killed the dog. Why? Because they were loyal followers of the sun princess, even before she became crazy. And here I bear the mark that continues to make me a target. My servant and I only escaped and survived through sheer luck. Try reading the newspaper more often,"
    Ember spewed the exposition angrily and cross.

"And I don't want any of your pity on this matter."
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-05 at 12:00 PM.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (For the record, he's just sleeping right now. Really out of it, drugged, and it'd take a concerted effort to wake him up, but just sleeping)

Sandy's only response to the two ponies noisily barging in was a slight twitch of his ear.

Oddly enough, once they entered the room, the presence does seem to grow slightly fainter. Almost as if it is being deflected or drawn towards somepony else.
    "He doesn't look dead. Or undead." Hover whispered. She poked the pony's head with a hoof.
    "Sandy. You dead? You undead? You a zombie?" her pokes grew harder and harder as he doesn't answer.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

"He doesn't look dead. Or undead." Hover whispered. She poked the pony's head with a hoof.
    "Sandy. You dead? You undead? You a zombie?" her pokes grew harder and harder as he doesn't answer.
    After a while of poking, Sandy scrunched up his face. He stirred for a few moments, then re-snuggled back in bed, mumbling, "mrph...feh...muffins...brr...*zzz*"

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ettin in the Playground

"Fine............You all want to know my blasted sob story?!" Ember yelled. He closed his eyes and shook his head, why were these ponies so damn nosy. He only wanted two simple things and here he was being given the third degree.

"I am Ember Sol, of House Sol. I am the last of my kin. My entire family was murdered execution-style by a faction of Luna Purists, one by one, every single one of them, my parents, baby sisters, not to mention our servants, to top it off they killed the dog. Why? Because they were loyal followers of the sun princess, even before she became crazy. And here I bear the mark that continues to make me a target. My servant and I only escaped and survived through sheer luck. Try reading the newspaper more often,"
    Ember spewed the exposition angrily and cross.

"And I don't want any of your pity on this matter."
    Tyrol found himself nodding sympathetically at his story. He seemed more relaxed now. "That's more like it. Now I think the captain would want to see you personally for this. He might be able to arrange suitable accommodation in view of... your unique situation." He cocked his head to one side. "Last noble we had ended with in a mess on the ground. Granted he was leading an invasion of the town, but I think you would prefer to avoid his fate, yes?"

Gearstride will be in the conference room by the time Silverpine rounds up Blaze, Hover, and Rainbow.
    Blaze shook his head.
    "Hover!" Silverpine's voice sounded from the corridor. "Don't go poking Mr. Sandy there. He had an accident and needs his rest." He looked at the the pair sternly awhile. "Anyhow, the captain wants a meeting with the crew. Come on now, double time it to the conference room." He began to turn away before stopping mid-step. "Any idea where Rainbow might be?"

She looked up."Ah, you're finished. So, vhat do you vant to do tonight?"
    "Dinner would be nice. I know of a fantastic Italian restaurant in town," he replied, grinning lopsidedly. His body was still dripping slightly.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-05 at 12:48 PM.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Hover!" Silverpine's voice sounded from the corridor. "Don't go poking Mr. Sandy there. He had an accident and needs his rest." He looked at the the pair sternly awhile. "Anyhow, the captain wants a meeting with the crew. Come on now, double time it to the conference room." He began to turn away before stopping mid-step. "Any idea where Rainbow might be?"
    "Rainbow is probably heading to the conference room now. She is a sneaky pony like that." Hover replies, removing her hoof from Sandy's head. "Lt. Silverpine, do you believe in ghosts? I think the ship has suddenly become haunted."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

Rose Bolt giggled like a schoolfilly. "Hi~ Lover~"

"Bitch."

She pretended to pout. "Oh so rude of you, Lone Star. I'm just here to kill the slut."

"I happen to like Icy - the 'slut' as you put."

She huffed and stomped her hoof. "Yes, you do, that's the point, dear. If I kill her, then you won't like her anymore and she can't seduce you."

"And you didn't consider just kidnapping me?!"

"A, that wouldn't have stopped her from trying to seduce you-"

"At long distance?!"

"And B,"She recoiled. "Take you against your will? Lone Star, that is the most immoral thing i've ever heard of! I wouldn't do that, I love you!"

Lone Star's eyelid twitched for obvious reasons. "...Ya know what? Screw it. You wouldn't attack her with me this close an-"

Suddenly Lone Star vanished. A single ebony feather float from where he was standing to the ground below.

Rose Bolt giggled. "You're right, I wouldn't." She leered. "But if you're in perpetual orbit .4 seconds to the left of the future then I can't hurt you. Now you sit back, relax, maybe fantasize about the sex we'll being having later and let me kill these two little foals."
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-08-05 at 12:54 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #255

"Dinner would be nice. I know of a fantastic Italian restaurant in town," he replied, grinning lopsidedly. His body was still dripping slightly.
    "Alright. Sounds good."
    She puts the papers away and gets up.
    "You ready?"
    --
    "The ship is haunted. It's in the walls, man."
    Blaze imitated the line from Aliens.
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ettin in the Playground

"Rainbow is probably heading to the conference room now. She is a sneaky pony like that." Hover replies, removing her hoof from Sandy's head. "Lt. Silverpine, do you believe in ghosts? I think the ship has suddenly become haunted."
    "The ship is haunted. It's in the walls, man."
    Blaze imitated the line from Aliens.
    "Don't be silly, the ship doesn't suddenly get haunted by us landing in the town." Silverpine said dismissively, and walked off to just check on Rainbow's room, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Rose Bolt giggled like a schoolfilly. "Hi~ Lover~"

"Bitch."

She pretended to pout. "Oh so rude of you, Lone Star. I'm just here to kill the slut."

"I happen to like Icy - the 'slut' as you put."

She huffed and stomped her hoof. "Yes, you do, that's the point, dear. If I kill her, then you won't like her anymore and she can't seduce you."

"And you didn't consider just kidnapping me?!"

"A, that wouldn't have stopped her from trying to seduce you-"

"At long distance?!"

"And B,"She recoiled. "Take you against your will? Lone Star, that is the most immoral thing i've ever heard of! I wouldn't do that, I love you!"

Lone Star's eyelid twitched for obvious reasons. "...Ya know what? Screw it. You wouldn't attack her with me this close an-"

Suddenly Lone Star vanished. A single ebony feather float from where he was standing to the ground below.

Rose Bolt giggled. "You're right, I wouldn't." She leered. "But if you're in perpetual orbit .4 seconds to the left of the future then I can't hurt you. Now you sit back, relax, maybe fantasize about the sex we'll being having later and let me kill these two little foals."
    "I... how?" Icy blinked as Lone Star disappeared. She glanced at the ebony feather for a moment, before turning her gaze back to Rose Bolt.

That's... that's some powerful magic right there.
    Thank you for stating the obvious.

"Let him go," Icy said coldly, already preparing mentally for the battle ahead.

"Alright. Sounds good."
    She puts the papers away and gets up.
    "You ready?"
    "As ever," Lemongrass said, giving her a small peck on the cheek. He took her by the hoof and led her out the same way he came in, through the window. Ah, the freedom of being a pegasus.

They arrived some time later at the restaurant, with an obvious Italian decor and the words 'Nino's Eatery' scrawled in big bold letters on a wooden signboard above the doorway. There's a few ponies around eating their dinner outside and inside.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-05 at 01:18 PM.

17. - Top - End - #257

Tyrol found himself nodding sympathetically at his story. He seemed more relaxed now. "That's more like it. Now I think the captain would want to see you personally for this. He might be able to arrange suitable accommodation in view of... your unique situation." He cocked his head to one side. "Last noble we had ended with in a mess on the ground. Granted he was leading an invasion of the town, but I think you would prefer to avoid his fate, yes?"
    "That's, by the way, why I kept saying running around unarmed is a terrible idea." Mach adds trying to get his head back on an even level. "Still, in an odd way, this is the ah, safest town to be in."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

18. - Top - End - #258

"Don't be silly, the ship doesn't suddenly get haunted by us landing in the town." Silverpine said dismissively, and walked off to just check on Rainbow's room, just in case.
    "Silverpine, you're wrong. This is what happens in every horror movie. And the one to dismiss it first always dies first!"
    "As ever," Lemongrass said, giving her a small peck on the cheek. He took her by the hoof and led her out the same way he came in, through the window. Ah, the freedom of being a pegasus.

They arrived some time later at the restaurant, with an obvious Italian decor and the words 'Nino's Eatery' scrawled in big bold letters on a wooden signboard.
    Dreamrunner would follow him inside.
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Before Silverpine could reach Rainbow's room, she surprised him by decending from the ceiling ahead of him. She was wearing a black catsuit and sunglasses. Suction cups were attached to her hooves and a crossbow loaded with wooden stakes was strapped to her back.
    "Conference room, got it." Rainbow whispered as she headed to the meeting place.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #260
    Titan in the Playground

"I... how?" Icy blinked as Lone Star disappeared. She glanced at the ebony feather for a moment, before turning her gaze back to Rose Bolt.

Rose's eyes glinted. "If i did that, he might get involved in the fight and might get a hair out of place. I can't let that happen. So no, I won't bring him back. Not till you're dead."

She scowled. "Bring it, slut."

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground

"That's, by the way, why I kept saying running around unarmed is a terrible idea." Mach adds trying to get his head back on an even level. "Still, in an odd way, this is the ah, safest town to be in."

Wait last noble to be here was killed...so that meant...Flowier Flamestrong wasn't here? Ember frowned that was just as worse as not being able to get Flamestrong's help at all.

Rose's eyes glinted. "If i did that, he might get involved in the fight and might get a hair out of place. I can't let that happen. So no, I won't bring him back. Not till you're dead."

Fox had his butterfly knife at the ready, twas sharp enough to cut through bone and all he needed was the right spot on a pony's body to end them in a second. Hard part of course was getting that one shot. He remained in front of Icy lest the bitch try something frontal, and she seemed brutish enough to try such tactics. Yes, he was a fool to lay his life for this mare, such a thing would end in tragedy, and yes, Rose was not being accounted for in this scenario.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-05 at 02:12 PM.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ettin in the Playground

"Silverpine, you're wrong. This is what happens in every horror movie. And the one to dismiss it first always dies first!"
    Before Silverpine could reach Rainbow's room, she surprised him by decending from the ceiling ahead of him. She was wearing a black catsuit and sunglasses. Suction cups were attached to her hooves and a crossbow loaded with wooden stakes was strapped to her back.
    "Conference room, got it." Rainbow whispered as she headed to the meeting place.
    Silverpine flinched as Rainbow appeared in front of him. "Damnit, Rainbow, stop scaring me like that," he exclaimed, before turning to follow her to the conference room as well.

(Gear can assume everypony is in the room now I think.)

Fox had his butterfly knife at the ready, twas sharp enough to cut through bone and all he needed was the right spot on a pony's body to end them in a second. Hard part of course was getting that one shot. He remained in front of Icy lest the bitch try something frontal, and she seemed brutish enough to try such tactics. Yes, he was a fool to lay his life for this mare, such a thing would end in tragedy, and yes, Rose was not being accounted for in this scenario.
    "Fine. Let's get this over with." A barrage of icicles materialised above her horn and pierced through the ice shield and rained down on the spot where Rose stood, bypassing Fox handily. She didn't bother trying to get Fox to back down either, sensing that the stallion was probably too stubborn to do so at any rate.

Dreamrunner would follow him inside.
    Lemongrass led the mare to one of the more private tables in the restaurant and gestured for her to sit as well.

A waiter appeared and politely asked for their orders.

"Fettuccine alfredo (veggie obviously) please. And a glass of red wine," Lemongrass said, before turning to Dreamrunner.

(Menu is the typical Italian restaurant fare. Choose your poison. )

23. - Top - End - #263

Lemongrass led the mare to one of the more private tables in the restaurant and gestured for her to sit as well.

A waiter appeared and politely asked for their orders.

"Fettuccine alfredo (veggie obviously) please. And a glass of red wine," Lemongrass said, before turning to Dreamrunner.
    "Same here."
    She looked at Lemongrass.
    "Vell, you've certainly taken initiative."
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ettin in the Playground

"Same here."
    She looked at Lemongrass.
    "Vell, you've certainly taken initiative."
    "I don't suppose it would be fair if you kept being the one asking me out. Besides, my coltly pride demands that I pay for the dinner at least once." Lemongrass replied, taking her hoof and caressing it.

25. - Top - End - #265

Wait last noble to be here was killed...so that meant...Flowier Flamestrong wasn't here? Ember frowned that was just as worse as not being able to get Flamestrong's help at all.
    With the situation diffused, at least for now, Staccata gets back to business. "And about the pony we're looking for?"

It takes a moment for Mach to remember just exactly was going on before the argument. "Not there."

It was sort of to be expected, but Staccata shakes her head anyway. Maybe if Stranger knew they were looking for him. "Anything?"

"Apparently there are several mares looking for him. I ah, suppose you can use that knowing you."
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #266

"I don't suppose it would be fair if you kept being the one asking me out. Besides, my coltly pride demands that I pay for the dinner at least once." Lemongrass replied, taking her hoof and caressing it.
    "Vell.....I'm not complaining." she said as he took her hoof and carressed it.
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #267
    Troll in the Playground

Ember Sol-Mach's House Still

"Does....this is mean I can go now?"
    Ember asked warily now that the topic shifted off of him.
    ----------------
    Fox Trot-Outside of Lone Star's House

Fox hit his watch as within milliseconds he seemed to have disappeared. At the moment he didn't seem to care about revealing that he was more than some washed-out Broadwhey star.

Fox would still be protecting Icy but from where was up in the air.
    ----------------
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-05 at 09:52 PM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Mica closes her eyes and extends her consciousness outward, attempting to discern which path, if either, has life down it. And whether or not it is hostile.
    while Mica does that, June spots a little blue bird flying out of the path on the right. It spotted them and had that look that it got caught doing something it wasn't supposed to. "Oh excuse me little bird!" the bluebird froze as June approached it. "Could you perhaps tell us which way to go?" the bluebird immediately blurted something that sounded as if he was told to remember it but forgot. Don't go down the right cave... you...uh... don't want to go down there. June scooped the bird onto her hooves so she didn't have to crouch. "Well why ever not?" It's...uh... dangerous, yeah, very dangerous." he began to fake a limp. "Uh, an Ursa minor- No Major! Big, big thing that is. You should probably go down the left path."
    (June assumes Mica is listening in.)
    "Shhh. Fantasia. Its okay." Grills said while cradling the mare. He was confused by her dreamspeaking. Whoever this "Fawn" was would be an issue if Fantasia thought she was going to hurt her. He bushed the blue pony's blonde hair then floated her to his back. He wouldn't teleport her home until he was sure her mind was straight. "How ya feelin'?"
    Fantasia's eyes had a faint dream land glow. The scene began to fade and blur at the edges. "Goodbye, sister." Fawn spat and she threw her dagger right at Fantasia's shoulder. It plunged deep, and Fantasia felt the immediate pain. "But, this is a dream..." Fantasia said panicky. The wound will have showed up in real life. She was back in the real world, but was gasping in pain at the deep, deep knife wound.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

The icicles melted, and Rose simply chuckled. "Be inventive, chica."

Her image suddenly blurred for half of a second, and when she reformed she smirked. "Just because i can't hit you at that speed doesn't mean I can't do that." She pointed up above icy, where a stove her own ice shield was falling.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-08-05 at 06:20 PM.

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    Fantasia's eyes had a faint dream land glow. The scene began to fade and blur at the edges. "Goodbye, sister." Fawn spat and she threw her dagger right at Fantasia's shoulder. It plunged deep, and Fantasia felt the immediate pain. "But, this is a dream..." Fantasia said panicky. The wound will have showed up in real life. She was back in the real world, but was gasping in pain at the deep, deep knife wound.
    Grills checked on her occasionally as he walked back home. Fantasia looked out of it. Her eyes were glassy and glowing. It worried him. He contemplated disrupting the energy flow of whatever spell she was under but was too afraid to go through with it. His counterspells hurt more than his heals.

Grills slowly cantered back toward his house. Suddenly he felt Fantasia jerk when she woke up and grasped at her wounded shoulder. "You okay back there, sugarplum?" he asked with obvious worry.

He looked back at the pony draped across his back and raised an eyebrow. That wound wasn't there before. And it was bleeding a lot. "How's that get there?"

The stallion carefully leaned her against a tree and rubbed his hooves together. He'd have to heal her again. Grills tapped her face a couple times to keep her up and focused on him. "Can you take a heal?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater