New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The magenta filly scurries over and places a paper pad on the table. She puts a red pencil from her mouth for writing."Okay. Are you ready to place your our orders? The drink of the day is mango lemonade. Oh. And the dish of the day is.... Umm... grilled sesame tofu nuggets in brown sauce."
    Sparks wanted to pretend he was a fancy fella and impress Smoothie. "Oh, I was just about to ask about that....Brown sauce you say? What sort of brown sauce?" Well he thought he was being fancy.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Sparks wanted to pretend he was a fancy fella and impress Smoothie. "Oh, I was just about to ask about that....Brown sauce you say? What sort of brown sauce?" Well he thought he was being fancy.
    "Umm..." Rainbow flips through her notes. "A dark roux of vegetable oil, flour, tomato paste, and other seasonings."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright, thanks Night Jewel,"
    She flashed her a smile and took to a canter down the stairs and out. "I'mnotarunanddashmyfriendisgoingtopayforitbye ." She said to the Pepper family employees she may have passed on the way out. She zipped past a plum mare and her son accidentally kicking dust their way. "SorryMiss...!" And bounded around the corner.
    Before a mote could hit Miss Gwyn, little Garion reared up and took the dust cloud head-on. Her legs would likely still get a dusting, but at least her head was still clean and presentable for Mister Grills.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Troll in the Playground

"Umm..." Rainbow flips through her notes. "A dark roux of vegetable oil, flour, tomato paste, and other seasonings."

"Oh..cool, I mean, I see, I see,"
    He closed his eyes and nodded still playing at being fancy. "Mmm, very well, I shall try that and I'll have a root beer. Oh, and I'd like to get an appetizer before the main dish, I'd like to have the potato twisters."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Before a mote could hit Miss Gwyn, little Garion reared up and took the dust cloud head-on. Her legs would likely still get a dusting, but at least her head was still clean and presentable for Mister Grills.
    The plum mare coughed anyway and grimaced. "Ugh....that was unnecessary and out rightly reckless of her." She felt herself annoyed but remembered Garion in the moment. "Are you alright Garion?"

[I wonder what sandy is up to ;p]
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-11 at 05:49 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Titan in the Playground

The plum mare coughed anyway and grimaced. "Ugh....that was unnecessary and out rightly reckless of her." She felt herself annoyed but remembered Garion in the moment. "Are you alright Garion?"
    Garion hopped out of the cart and started brushing the dust off of himself, looking no worse for wear. "Phpttpt-phtptpt! It's just a bit of dirt Miss Gwyn, I'm alright. How's your face? Did I keep the dust away?"

[I wonder what sandy is up to ;p]
    Sandy was dashing off towards a cluster of houses, Silverpine was in the act of climbing out the window after him, and seeing how her source of HPK is accounted for, nopony knows what Gear's up to.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-11 at 06:15 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Troll in the Playground

Garion hopped out of the cart and started brushing the dust off of himself, looking no worse for wear. "Phpttpt-phtptpt! It's just a bit of dirt Miss Gwyn, I'm alright. How's your face? Did I keep the dust away?"
    There was a minor smudge but no big deal. She smiled at him and nodded. "You did good Garion, thank you. Its fine."

Meanwhile with Gearstride

"Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandy! Get back here, this is not cool!"
    She shouted after seeing a small blur of blue and brown off in the distance.

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Titan in the Playground

The magenta filly scurries over and places a paper pad on the table. She puts a red pencil from her mouth for writing."Okay. Are you ready to place your our orders? The drink of the day is mango lemonade. Oh. And the dish of the day is.... Umm... grilled sesame tofu nuggets in brown sauce."
    Grilled sesame tofu nuggests in brown sauce? That sounded AWFUL.

"I'll have the mango lemonade and vegetable skewers." Beautiful Nightmare/"Smoothie" said to Rainbow.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh..cool, I mean, I see, I see,"
    He closed his eyes and nodded still playing at being fancy. "Mmm, very well, I shall try that and I'll have a root beer. Oh, and I'd like to get an appetizer before the main dish, I'd like to have the potato twisters."
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Grilled sesame tofu nuggests in brown sauce? That sounded AWFUL.

"I'll have the mango lemonade and vegetable skewers." Beautiful Nightmare/"Smoothie" said to Rainbow.
    (Its pony food, not people food)

Rainbow nods and days away with the menus. She returns quickly with the drinks and appetizers. The grilled peppers, tomatoes, onion, and potatoes gave the table a heavenly scent. "Here you are."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Titan in the Playground

(Its pony food, not people food)
    (I know. I was talking from Beautiful Nightmare's perspective, not my own.)

Rainbow nods and days away with the menus. She returns quickly with the drinks and appetizers. The grilled peppers, tomatoes, onion, and potatoes gave the table a heavenly scent. "Here you are."
    "Thank you." Beautiful takes a drink of her mango lemonade. "Mm, that's tasty." she says, and drinks it far quicker than she probably should.

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Titan in the Playground

There was a minor smudge but no big deal. She smiled at him and nodded. "You did good Garion, thank you. Its fine."
    A little more shaking and dusting, and Garion was as good as new. Well, his mane was messy, but that could also just be the bedmane at work. "Does Mister Grills always have ponies like that near his...restaurant?" That word was still tricky to say. And where did the spa come in? Always so confusing.

(Going to continue Sandy once Silverpine's had a chance to act)

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sandy! We're not done yet!" Silverpine called out, as he himself scrambled out of the window and somehow managed to glide down to the ground unharmed. He belatedly realised he could also fly, and took to the skies, in the direction of Sandy's dust cloud.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Dwarf in the Playground

Night Jewel, after paying, darted along after them and heard the call. "Actually, it kind of is," she remarked.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Thank you." Beautiful takes a drink of her mango lemonade. "Mm, that's tasty." she says, and drinks it far quicker than she probably should.

"Mmm, thank you Miss, that was some fast service,"
    He smiled again and took some sips from with his straw. He ate some potato twisters and then pushed the appetizer towards Smoothie.

"Want some?"
    He asked.

A little more shaking and dusting, and Garion was as good as new. Well, his mane was messy, but that could also just be the bedmane at work. "Does Mister Grills always have ponies like that near his...restaurant?" That word was still tricky to say. And where did the spa come in? Always so confusing.

"I would hope not, anyways, come on, let's go inside Garion,"
    She said shaking her mane and nickering softly and started to go inside.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Sandy! We're not done yet!" Silverpine called out, as he himself scrambled out of the window and somehow managed to glide down to the ground unharmed. He belatedly realised he could also fly, and took to the skies, in the direction of Sandy's dust cloud.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Night Jewel, after paying, darted along after them and heard the call. "Actually, it kind of is," she remarked.
    Sandy needed to work on his stealth getaways. "Sorry! We'll...we'll do lunch sometime? Maybe see a movie? I-I'll do somethin' to make it up to ya'll!" When he reached the cluster of houses, instead of darting down an alley, he started making his way up the side of two of the buildings, jumping between them and leaping up with each hoofhold freerunner-style. It was when he was halfway up did he turn and see Silverpine soaring straight for him. Right. Wings. I could've used those. Too late to back out now. When he finished his climb, he'd dash for the other side of the roof and try to glide back down to street level, hoping to lose them in the alleys.

Oddly enough, all four ponies would find, through the miracles of modern spa treatments, that their looks wouldn't be tarnished from the chase. If anything, they seemed to look even better. The wind would catch their manes just right, single sweat drops would only fall when it might add a little rugged beauty to their look, etc. Grills' spa did good work when you sprang for the best.

"I would hope not, anyways, come on, let's go inside Garion," She said shaking her mane and nickering softly and started to go inside.
    Garion trotted along obediently beside her, on the lookout for more odd ponies kicking up dust at his Miss Gwyn.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-11 at 07:26 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sandy needed to work on his stealth getaways. "Sorry! We'll...we'll do lunch sometime? Maybe see a movie? I-I'll do somethin' to make it up to ya'll!" When he reached the cluster of houses, instead of darting down an alley, he started making his way up the side of two of the buildings, jumping between them and leaping up with each hoofhold freerunner-style. It was when he was halfway up did he turn and see Silverpine soaring straight for him. Right. Wings. I could've used those. Too late to back out now. When he finished his climb, he'd dash for the other side of the roof and try to glide back down to street level, hoping to lose them in the alleys.

Oddly enough, all four ponies would find, through the miracles of modern spa treatments, that their looks wouldn't be tarnished from the chase. If anything, they seemed to look even better. The wind would catch their manes just right, single sweat drops would only fall when it might add a little rugged beauty to their look, etc. Grills' spa did good work when you sprang for the best.
    Night Jewel darted towards the nearest wall and made her way upwards. With every leap she made, her long blue mane and tail flowed majestically behind her. Then she ran and leapt her way from roof to roof. Despite the others' head start, her parkour skills were enough for her to gain some ground.

She didn't attempt to catch up to Sandy directly. Instead, she did her best to stay nearby and out of sight, letting him think he'd lost her while she set up an ambush.

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

Looking fabulous and fresh, Gearstride went for the direct path after him. "Sandy!!!"
    =====================

Garion trotted along obediently beside her, on the lookout for more odd ponies kicking up dust at his Miss Gwyn.
    Into the Grills with Gwynfillion and Garion

And so Gwynfillion led the pair inside and walked up to Green Pepper at the podmium.

"Afternoon Green, I'm ah, looking for Grills,"
    She told the robot like stallion who Benson remembers to have a thing for Ice Queens *random/unrelateness*.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-12 at 02:59 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Into the Grills with Gwynfillion and Garion

And so Gwynfillion led the pair inside and walked up to Green Pepper at the podmium.

"Afternoon Green, I'm ah, looking for Grills,"
    She told the robot like stallion who Benson remembers to have a thing for Ice Queens *random/unrelateness*.
    Green noticed a slight gap in her haughtiness. The stiff pony turned around and quickly scanned the room for brown, red, and fire. "Afternoon Miss Gwynfillion. The owner of this establishment is located in the kitchen."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Troll in the Playground

Green noticed a slight gap in her haughtiness. The stiff pony turned around and quickly scanned the room for brown, red, and fire. "Afternoon Miss Gwynfillion. The owner of this establishment is located in the kitchen."
    Gwynfillion still felt weird about just walking in on his kitchen, it was his baby and stuff. "Uhm, well could you send him a message, Gwynfillion and Garion are here to see him."

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion still felt weird about just walking in on his kitchen, it was his baby and stuff. "Uhm, well could you send him a message, Gwynfillion and Garion are here to see him."
    "I will relay the message to him." Green bowed rigidly. The green stallion walked in a staccatic gait over to the kitchen.

Once inside Green cept over the the busy head chef. " Gwynfillion and Garion are here to see you."

Grills was one the main grill pit in the kitchen's center. A fork was hovered and flipping carrots and thick sliced onions. "Here Green. Take this. Do NOT burn them."

He tossed his hat to the side and strolled by the station of Chocolate Sauce, a new hire. The master chef nonchalantly tossed the plated food in garbage. "Now do it again and don't burn the pepper this time."

Grills finally exits the kitchen and trotted up to the expediter's podium. "Hello, love. Who is your handsome friend?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Ettin in the Playground

Silverpine yelped in surprise as Sandy's sudden appearance caused him to swerve into an open window. A series of shouts and startled shrieks caused Sliverpine to reappear in the other window, somehow still managing to look dashing with a pair of leather pants stuck on his head. Unfortunately though, this meant Sandy had several precious seconds to disappear into the alleys.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Titan in the Playground

Oddly enough, Sandy's little dash to the rooftops seemed to be working out in his favor. Though, judging by the sounds from the house below, he'd owe Silverpine a root beer at the least for all this. Now he just had to make good his escape...

He dove back to the street level, landing with a woosh of air that sent his mane, tail, and feathers gently flowing and fluttering in the breeze. Somehow, a few sparkles got throw into the mix. What the hay was in that stuff?! With a majestic (and quiet) trot, he zig-zagged through the alleys, knocking over a few bins as he went, being sure to leave an obvious trail for them to follow. Once he was certain of the mess, he quietly doubled back and stashed himself away in a dumpster.

Which was somehow full of fresh rose petals.

...I don't even know why I bother thinkin' about it anymore.

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Troll in the Playground

Grills finally exits the kitchen and trotted up to the expediter's podium. "Hello, love. Who is your handsome friend?"

"Greetings my dear,"
    She leaned to give him a small greeting peck on the cheek. She looked down at Garion.

"Garion, this here is Grills' restaurant, his baby as it were, heh."
    She gestured and now Garion had a decent look of the interior.
    ========

Gearstride

Listened to the shrieks and yelps of surprise and followed that trail.

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Greetings my dear,"
    She leaned to give him a small greeting peck on the cheek. She looked down at Garion.

"My grill is cuter than a baby. Sometimes it smells better than one too." Grills winked. He then turned around and a waved to his mom.

The elder red pony finished passing out drinks to another table then trotted over. The serving tray hopped up and down on her head. "Gwynfillion. So great to see you." She abruptly wrapped a hoof around to hug the plum pony. "Oh. I didn't know you had a.."

Grills quickly interrupted. "This... This is Garion. Gwynfilion is taking care of him at the moment."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Troll in the Playground

"My grill is cuter than a baby. Sometimes it smells better than one too." Grills winked. He then turned around and a waved to his mom.

The elder red pony finished passing out drinks to another table then trotted over. The serving tray hopped up and down on her head. "Gwynfillion. So great to see you." She abruptly wrapped a hoof around to hug the plum pony. "Oh. I didn't know you had a.."

Grills quickly interrupted. "This... This is Garion. Gwynfilion is taking care of him at the moment."

"Hello Chilli, like wise,"
    She politely returned the hug. "Yes, what Grills said. Garion say hello." She looked at Chilli with an embarrassed expression.

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She politely returned the hug. "Yes, what Grills said. Garion say hello." She looked at Chilli with an embarrassed expression.
    "No need to be embarrassed about that, dear. I know all about it. I've been taking care of Grills all his life even though he didn't come from me. See I have the suckling pictures. Look at that." Chilly's whipped out the photos to hove in the mare's face.

Grills quickly collapsed the accordion of pictures. "No time for that."

"Oh. Okay then." Chilly's attention shifted to Garion. Her head lowered to meet his. "Hi, dearie. Do you want ice cream, Garion?"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-08-12 at 05:15 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Titan in the Playground

"Greetings my dear,"

Garion was already on top of that. The resteraunt looked like their dining room, only with more tables, and some of the chairs weren't chairs at all, but tall-backed benches. The kitchen...he'd heard Grills talk about the kitchen, but it was nowhere to be found. Ponies seemed to be sitting at these tables, eating food the other ponies brought out for them. Such a strange place...

Garion snapped out of his observatory haze and gave the older mare a smile and a wave. "Hello, Miss." he said with clear enunciation. Miss Gwyn had taught him well.

"Oh. Okay then." Chilly's attention shifted to Garion. Her head lowered to meet his. "Hi, dearie. Do you want ice cream, Garion?"
    Uh oh. Miss Gwyn hadn't taught him what to do here. He cocked his head He did not **** his head like a un-gentlecolt, he raised an eyebrow like he was supposed to. "Ice cream?" Ice was those cubes you put in your drink when you wanted it cold, cream was that sweet milk you weren't supposed to drink, so was this...."I could try some ice cream." he said with growing confidence. A cold, sweet drink on a hot day sounded pretty good, actually.

Gearstride

Listened to the shrieks and yelps of surprise and followed that trail.
    (Right, a description proper should help)

Gearstride (and Silverpants...I mean Silverpine) would find themselves in the back alleys of a double-row of houses. There was a long straightaway where one could, hypothetically, go from one end to the other unnoticed. However, there were fences, there were dumpsters, and other such obstacles blocking the path. The side alleys were much clearer, these ones only having the odd trash bin lying around.

As she entered the long alley, Gear would notice a pretty obvious trail of knocked-over trash cans and other debris, leading down a side alley. Silverpine would notice the same, and due to his vantage point, would be able to see where it-rejoined the central alley again. Night Jewel...I'll leave it up to Purity how much of things she saw.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-12 at 08:11 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion was already on top of that. The resteraunt looked like their dining room, only with more tables, and some of the chairs weren't chairs at all, but tall-backed benches. The kitchen...he'd heard Grills talk about the kitchen, but it was nowhere to be found. Ponies seemed to be sitting at these tables, eating food the other ponies brought out for them. Such a strange place...

Garion snapped out of his observatory haze and gave the older mare a smile and a wave. "Hello, Miss." he said with clear enunciation. Miss Gwyn had taught him well.
    The gray maned pony giggled. "Miss? So formal. Call me Grandma."

Uh oh. Miss Gwyn hadn't taught him what to do here. He cocked his head He did not **** his head like a un-gentlecolt, he raised an eyebrow like he was supposed to. "Ice cream?" Ice was those cubes you put in your drink when you wanted it cold, cream was that sweet milk you weren't supposed to drink, so was this...."I could try some ice cream." he said with growing confidence. A cold, sweet drink on a hot day sounded pretty good, actually.
    "Come, dear." The older mare offered a hoof to escort the colt to a table. "Do you want chocolate, frostmint, or strawberry."

As for grills, he was smiling. He felt a wave of calm wash over him as his mother spoke to Garion. It reminded him of the few good times of his youth. "Sugarplum, let's get a booth."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Titan in the Playground

The gray maned pony giggled. "Miss? So formal. Call me Grandma."

"Come, dear." The older mare offered a hoof to escort the colt to a table. "Do you want chocolate, frostmint, or strawberry."
    "It comes in different kinds?!" Oof, today was going to be a learning sort of day. Garion nearly took "Grandma's" hoof, but stopped at the last second and looked back to his caretaker. "Can I go, Miss Gwyn?"

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion

"Yes, go on ahead,"
    She then looked at Chili and raised a brow. "Now don't overdo it with the icecream. We just had lunch and his belly is on the full side, don't want him getting ill, please." She then hooked her fore leg under Grills' and nodded her head at him.
    ============

Gearstride

"Hauh....how kind of Sandy to leave me a trail,"
    She furrowed her brows and continued to gallop down this convenient trail

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oddly enough, Sandy's little dash to the rooftops seemed to be working out in his favor. Though, judging by the sounds from the house below, he'd owe Silverpine a root beer at the least for all this. Now he just had to make good his escape...

He dove back to the street level, landing with a woosh of air that sent his mane, tail, and feathers gently flowing and fluttering in the breeze. Somehow, a few sparkles got throw into the mix. What the hay was in that stuff?! With a majestic (and quiet) trot, he zig-zagged through the alleys, knocking over a few bins as he went, being sure to leave an obvious trail for them to follow. Once he was certain of the mess, he quietly doubled back and stashed himself away in a dumpster.

Which was somehow full of fresh rose petals.

...I don't even know why I bother thinkin' about it anymore.
    Night Jewel did her best to follow, admiring every sneaky trick Sandy used. Beautiful! Just like a master.

When Sandy managed to hide himself, Night Jewel found herself a good vantage point and hid there, waiting for Sandy to come out of wherever his hiding place turned out to be. What with his newly-discovered sneakiness, she had a feeling he wouldn't be so careless as to lead pursuers right to him. A decoy was always a good idea.