New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIX: I Emptied Your Thread

@Grif: Typos and such as I'm reading:

Spoiler
    Show
    These are officials of the law, and even the Great & Powerful Trixie do not mess with the Law.
    -"does not mess"

She will find a way to pay those taxes, one way or another.
    -"would find"

Trixie was never a criminal, and she didn’t intend to start now
    -"Trixie had never been a"

Fields of plowed crops and such can be seen on both side of the road.
    -"could be seen"

She was confident she’ll be able to raise the bits needed.
    -"she'd"

Why, how could he never heard of the Great and Powerful Trixie?
    -"have heard"

Was this place so remote that news of her prowess have not reached the village?!
    -"had not"

Even the buildings seemed a little worn, a little faded for its age.
    -"their age"

Plus, those tax collectors are still somewhere out there.
    -"were still"

She cannot afford to slip up and let herself get caught now.
    -"could not afford"

Shaking the stars of her eyes, Trixie sensed that the stallion was rapidly moving out of her reach.
    -"out of her eyes"

Half of the town buildings in the square was damaged, and at least one was completely razed to the ground.
    -"were damaged"

Aaaand, that's all the time I have for now. Biggest thing I can say: Always remember to use past tense in your narration.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-06 at 08:16 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Is that supposed to change my mind?
    Touche, but I don't think it counts as a ship.

(Grabs Blueblood)
    RECURSIVE STORM HAMMER!
    (Heaven Thunder Hammer+Lightning Strike Style, utilising Lightning Strikes Twice, Split the Chase, Flicker Fade Recursion, and Double Impact Flourish)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post

(Grabs Blueblood)
    RECURSIVE STORM HAMMER!
    (Heaven Thunder Hammer+Lightning Strike Style, utilising Lightning Strikes Twice, Split the Chase, Flicker Fade Recursion, and Double Impact Flourish)
    Blueblood: Sagacious Reading of Intent. *Perfects*

4. - Top - End - #454
    Titan in the Playground

Ponies:
    Spoiler
    Show

*sigh* That never gets old.

Win!

I love Rory's cutie mark.

The entire point of my trying to seduce him is that it doesn't count as a pairing that's valid until I've made him okay with it.
    But lots pairings are based one-sid*skullpalm*I mean, yes, you're completely right or something. (Does this help me? No, probably not...)

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
    I could probably teach you, if you...
    Wait.
    Chakra, according to most fanon, is created by chakra coils, and the chakra network is a physical thing. Skeletal undead wouldn't have it.
    Theoretically, a Lich with a chakra network in life would have an etheric equivilent in Lichdom, but no, I unfortunately don't. (Or I might even have been tempted. Depending on the price actually no I wouldn't.)

Starships
    Spoiler
    Show

Spaceships!
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's interesting. You're all but defenseless against my primary fleet, while my secondary fleet would have a lot more problems.

The former use something called Ghost technology. Essentially, it uses powerful dimensional energies to shunt the projectile into an empty dimension parallel to our own. It's inherently unstable, as remaining in the ghost dimension is, to use a physics metaphor, a high energy state as far as dimensional energy goes. Because of this, when the dimensional energy generated by the ghost engine runs out, it's returned to reality. By modifying the amount of energy used, we can control how long it's in the ghost dimension.

Effectively, it goes right through everything, and reappears INSIDE your ship where it goes boom. Some forms of dimensional shielding can provide protection, but if you have trouble stopping teleports, you could be UTTERLY open to this form of attack. I'll send an engineer to you as soon as possible.

As for the second fleet, they're essentially blades with engines. They use powerful Power fields around their blades that can literally dissolve armor. The power fields are based on Terran technology, while the blades themselves are of Eldar origin. They aren't quite as effective, but they're very fast, well armoured, and ignore armor entirely. Shields stop them utterly, unless the sharp blades manage to pierce the shield themself.

If your spies that I assume you have tell you of plans to combine the two technologies, they're lying. Honest. Would I lie to you?
    Clarification: We don't have trouble stopping teleports, except for those in the very, very top tier. Our Gate teleport/FTL system isn't good enough to get through our own shields, but is good enough to get through most of those in use in the galaxy.

So I'd reckon we'd stand a fair chance of blocking your teleport bombs, though I'm not sure about the galactic standard; I'm guessing no. (We are after all, plane-shift and ethereal-proof, having had plenty of opportunity to run tests on that sort of thing. Shields are generally, of course, kind of designed with baffles and whatnot to prevent teleport/phase bombs (etc) for that exact reason, to the limit of the technology level!)

Actually, come to that, your ghost technology isn't a million miles away from the Stone Portal's Phasic Lances, which which fire a coherent thin, white beam of super-space energy. This beam is slightly out-of-phase with reality until it encounters matter (or a shield). The resulting conflict then causes the beam’s energy to snap back into phase, causing intense heat at the area of contact. In effect, a piece of metal struck by a Phasic Lance is melted from the inside out. And shields work okay against them okay.

Purely extraoplating, then, you might find, say the same sort of problem, that your ghost bombs are prematurely shunted back to the material plane as they pass through the shields due to the energy distortion bleeding through several subdimensions. Enough to damage the shields, of course, but probably requiring a sustained barrage to punch them down. Once the shields are down though... Boom.

On the flip side, you'd probably find that your secondary fleet's armament would eventually be able to strip conventional shields off - the point of them blocking everything coming in means that they block everything coming in so almost any form of energy application will have an effect in enough concentration (or a lucky spot failure.) (As a general overview, most starship combat in the galaxy comes down to using some weapons to strip off shields and armour and then finishing the vessel with heavier, hull-killing weapons, like anti-matter warheads, heavy energy beams or even swarms of lighter weapons (like PD (point-defence) or fighter lasers).)

There are, in fact, as far as I know only three crowds who can actually teleport through our shields, sans Epic-level magic (I thought the Strayvians might be able to, which is why I mentioned it in the first place, but on looking, they apparently can't). These aforementioned crowds have tech who's disparity to us is further beyond that of us to cavemen. The top one of them has technology that is stated - and not at all hyperbole - to be the best anywhere, anywhen. Needless to say, we do NOT four-asterisk with any of them, like at ALL. (They could teleport through our shields, but they also wouldn't other, since they actualy use fairly "conventiona"l technology like lazers; just so powerful in output, it kinda doesn't matter what you put in the way. At high enough levels on energy output nothing is immune.)

Fortunately two of the three are usually busy fighting each other, and the other trying to be the Star Trek Federation and failing, because everypony else would rather beat each other up. But ally to ally, you do not, repeat NOT want to mess with them. I'm, for once, going to be uncharacteristically completely and deadly serious: don't. Please. Their High Commands have very actually killed gods before, and I don't mean minor gods, I mean Greater-barely-short-of-overdiety-status Gods - on their home plane. Those guys are four-asterisk-ing badass crazy-hard. (We're pretty sure that at least one of them has broken actual Reality harder than Pun Pun breaks D&D.) I like you, Lix - not quite as much as like you'd prefer, mind, but still - and I'd really rather not see you get hurt or killed.

Actually, don't send your primary fleet against the Strayvians, if you can avoid it, without some other weapons, because despite not being remotely so bad, their shields are close to same level i.e. basically impervious in practical terms until overloaded.

(Grabs Blueblood)
    RECURSIVE STORM HAMMER!
    *Looks at mess on floor*

Absolute Zero. Lightning Fury. Maximised Disintegrate.

What?

Not like I'm gonna miss a chance to put the boot in on Blueblood, is it?

Plus, the Aotrs makes it a point of helping their allies out.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Troll in the Playground

(Grabs Blueblood)
    RECURSIVE STORM HAMMER!
    Uses the Mouse of the Sun he'd planned to give Midnight as a pet to give Blueblood a horrible, incredibly embarrassing disease.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Bugbear in the Playground

So, I enter the pony thread for the first time in some time and what do I find?
    people claiming to do brutal violence up a canon pony.
    Not what I had expected I must say
    Remember: Hope springs eternal. The dark days will pass and the sun will shine again.

The best way to learn something is to ask, so ask without shame.

Many thanks to smuchmuch for the awesome Ponytar.

7. - Top - End - #457

Uses the Mouse of the Sun he'd planned to give Midnight as a pet to give Blueblood a horrible, incredibly embarrassing disease.
    Blueblood: *Displacement Field* umad

Because Blueblood would be the perfect Rogue Trader.

Also, hi new guy returning old guy! It's okay, I'm sticking up for the jerk! Us jerks gotta stick together!
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-08-06 at 09:00 AM.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by vegetalss4 View Post
    Maybe not, but Blueblood was a jerk.

Edit: I'd be smacking him around myself if I could Void Phase that far. Unfortunately I can't, and Flock has wound down now so he can't either.
    Last edited by ScionoftheVoid; 2011-08-06 at 09:02 AM.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Troll in the Playground

It's just Blueblood.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Titan in the Playground

To be fair, it's also the first time in all the threads I've been aware of.

(We've occasionally suggested that Gilda and Blueblood deserved it, but this is the first time anyone has actually gone ahead with it.)

So, it's Lix's fault, she started it!

She's a bad influence!

Wonder what you'll think about the whole "bondage" thing some several a surprisingly large number of them keep bringing up...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-08-06 at 09:23 AM.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    To be fair, it's also the first time in all the threads I've been aware of.

(We've occasionally suggested that Gilda and Blueblood deserved it, but this is the first time anyone has actually gone ahead with it.)

So, it's Lix's fault, she started it!

She's a bad influence!

Wonder what you'll think about the whole "bondage" thing some several a surprisingly large number of them keep bringing up...
    Hey, don't suppose you'd care to take out that Displacement field? Maybe throw in a long range orbital strike along with it?

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    @Grif: Typos and such as I'm reading:

Spoiler
    Show
    These are officials of the law, and even the Great & Powerful Trixie do not mess with the Law.
    -"does not mess"

She will find a way to pay those taxes, one way or another.
    -"would find"

Trixie was never a criminal, and she didn’t intend to start now
    -"Trixie had never been a"

Fields of plowed crops and such can be seen on both side of the road.
    -"could be seen"

She was confident she’ll be able to raise the bits needed.
    -"she'd"

Why, how could he never heard of the Great and Powerful Trixie?
    -"have heard"

Was this place so remote that news of her prowess have not reached the village?!
    -"had not"

Even the buildings seemed a little worn, a little faded for its age.
    -"their age"

Plus, those tax collectors are still somewhere out there.
    -"were still"

She cannot afford to slip up and let herself get caught now.
    -"could not afford"

Shaking the stars of her eyes, Trixie sensed that the stallion was rapidly moving out of her reach.
    -"out of her eyes"

Half of the town buildings in the square was damaged, and at least one was completely razed to the ground.
    -"were damaged"

Aaaand, that's all the time I have for now. Biggest thing I can say: Always remember to use past tense in your narration.
    Argh! Thank you so much!

I'm tempted to yell KHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! everytime someone corrects my secondary school mistakes. (That's highschool to you Americans.)

13. - Top - End - #463
    Titan in the Playground

Why would you even do that.

But lots pairings are based one-sid*skullpalm*I mean, yes, you're completely right or something. (Does this help me? No, probably not...)
    I won't consider it a victory unless I CONVINCE you somehow.

Theoretically, a Lich with a chakra network in life would have an etheric equivilent in Lichdom, but no, I unfortunately don't. (Or I might even have been tempted. Depending on the price actually no I wouldn't.)
    Price? I was just feeling generous.

Starships
    Spoiler
    Show
    Clarification: We don't have trouble stopping teleports, except for those in the very, very top tier. Our Gate teleport/FTL system isn't good enough to get through our own shields, but is good enough to get through most of those in use in the galaxy.

So I'd reckon we'd stand a fair chance of blocking your teleport bombs, though I'm not sure about the galactic standard; I'm guessing no. (We are after all, plane-shift and ethereal-proof, having had plenty of opportunity to run tests on that sort of thing. Shields are generally, of course, kind of designed with baffles and whatnot to prevent teleport/phase bombs (etc) for that exact reason, to the limit of the technology level!)

Actually, come to that, your ghost technology isn't a million miles away from the Stone Portal's Phasic Lances, which which fire a coherent thin, white beam of super-space energy. This beam is slightly out-of-phase with reality until it encounters matter (or a shield). The resulting conflict then causes the beam’s energy to snap back into phase, causing intense heat at the area of contact. In effect, a piece of metal struck by a Phasic Lance is melted from the inside out. And shields work okay against them okay.

Purely extraoplating, then, you might find, say the same sort of problem, that your ghost bombs are prematurely shunted back to the material plane as they pass through the shields due to the energy distortion bleeding through several subdimensions. Enough to damage the shields, of course, but probably requiring a sustained barrage to punch them down. Once the shields are down though... Boom.

On the flip side, you'd probably find that your secondary fleet's armament would eventually be able to strip conventional shields off - the point of them blocking everything coming in means that they block everything coming in so almost any form of energy application will have an effect in enough concentration (or a lucky spot failure.) (As a general overview, most starship combat in the galaxy comes down to using some weapons to strip off shields and armour and then finishing the vessel with heavier, hull-killing weapons, like anti-matter warheads, heavy energy beams or even swarms of lighter weapons (like PD (point-defence) or fighter lasers).)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Interesting. I doubt the ghost weapons would phase back in, but it's likely that they'd be affected by the shield as if it crossed over into the ghost dimension, at least a bit.

Not a clue how effective the second fleet would be. Considering the power on their disintegrating power field, I think it likely they could penetrate, but any kind of point defence lasers can make a real mess.

And thanks for the heads up. I'll avoid those guys. Or at least make sure I'm at full power.

*Looks at mess on floor*

Absolute Zero. Lightning Fury. Maximised Disintegrate.

What?

Not like I'm gonna miss a chance to put the boot in on Blueblood, is it?

Plus, the Aotrs makes it a point of helping their allies out.
    How kind of you. xD

Hey, don't suppose you'd care to take out that Displacement field? Maybe throw in a long range orbital strike along with it?
    (Throws Vortex Grenade)
    To quote the rules, don't try to make any saves, no not even that one, just remove the model.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

14. - Top - End - #464

(Throws Vortex Grenade)
    To quote the rules, don't try to make any saves, no not even that one, just remove the model.
    Blueblood: "I burn a Fate Point."

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #465
    Barbarian in the Playground

*coughs violently, looks for tea to sooth sore throat*
    (Oh my god you guys, how can someone get so sick so fast! I just don't get it!)

@pony who posted the Commander's backround ponies:

They seriously all have names? I noticed before but now I'm curious: Is that your doing, a certain brony's doing, the fandom's doing? That's just really kinda awesome!
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I love my filly~

16. - Top - End - #466
    Troll in the Playground

I politely ask Celestia to banish Blueblood to the moon because he's a pompous donkey, and keeps making suggesting comments regarding Midnight.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #467
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    I actually am looking for a proofreader.
    Me, me! I actually really enjoy reading/critiquing stuff. (Especially ponystuff.) I'm already planning on reading and critiquing your past stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Last post before I go, because I have a moment. Don't expect me back until late this evening:

I do intend to turn this into a full-fledged fiction, absolutely, but I'm going to write out the last few of the excerpts before I turn it into a fic, because I'm finding this method of writing really interesting, and it seems to be working really well for my creative process.

So I'm going to see this through, and then start developing it into a full story. I think it'll be stronger if I do that.
    I'm looking forward to it!
    Last edited by WJMill; 2011-08-06 at 10:54 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3625-8308-8437
    Pokemon X | Harvest Moon ANB | Animal Crossing ANL
    Fighting Type | Machoke | Throh | Breloom

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ogre in the Playground

Now this, I like.

Lich Lorn'd give everyone insanity points up the wazoo, though.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Halfling in the Playground

I have made a pony game, it isn't that big but I hope you like it: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Ember_Glow/1964467
    Huge thanks to Kairaven for my avatar.

At the moment pony.uk are low on Fan-Fics and could really use some, find out more here.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    *coughs violently, looks for tea to sooth sore throat*
    (Oh my god you guys, how can someone get so sick so fast! I just don't get it!)

@pony who posted the Commander's backround ponies:

They seriously all have names? I noticed before but now I'm curious: Is that your doing, a certain brony's doing, the fandom's doing? That's just really kinda awesome!
    I believe they are named and accepted by the general fandom. Actually there's a list with most if not all the background ponies with their fan names (or show names if applicable).

Edit: Also hope you feel better soon! I have had this cough for about a month now that will just not go away. D:<
    Last edited by WJMill; 2011-08-06 at 11:08 AM.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ember_Glow View Post
    I have made a pony game, it isn't that big but I hope you like it: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Ember_Glow/1964467
    Woah, this is actually difficult. Mainly because the zombies pop out of nowhere. Still, a fun distraction for 5 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by WJMill View Post
    Me, me! I actually really enjoy reading/critiquing stuff. (Especially ponystuff.) I'm already planning on reading and critiquing your past stuff.
    yay!

(I hope you don't find them painful to read. Some of my early stuff... are just that.)
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-06 at 11:24 AM.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Woah, this is actually difficult. Mainly because the zombies pop out of nowhere. Still, a fun distraction for 5 minutes or so.

yay!

(I hope you don't find them painful to read. Some of my early stuff... are just that.)
    No worries, man. If I find something really glaringly horrible about 'em, I'll let you know.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Titan in the Playground

How kind of you. xD
    All part of ally package, Lix. Just 'cos you're pursuing me with the intent of doing unspeakable things to precious virtue doesn't mean I'm going to be uncivilised...

And speaking of that subject...

Oooooh, Blueblood?

Spoiler
    Show
    Raritank would like a woooorrrrd with yoooouuu!

See you get out of that one, bub.

Price? I was just feeling generous.
    Forgive me for being paranoid... (Not that I could have excepted the offer anyway, since I don't have chakra...)

I won't consider it a victory unless I CONVINCE you somehow.
    Hah!

Starships
    Spoiler
    Show

Not a clue how effective the second fleet would be. Considering the power on their disintegrating power field, I think it likely they could penetrate, but any kind of point defence lasers can make a real mess.
    Oh hell yes. PD ships are notorious for being absolutely murderous if you get close and you don't have any missiles or fighters to keep them busy, just through sheer volume of fire!

And thanks for the heads up. I'll avoid those guys. Or at least make sure I'm at full power.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-08-06 at 12:15 PM.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WJMill View Post
    I believe they are named and accepted by the general fandom. Actually there's a list with most if not all the background ponies with their fan names (or show names if applicable).

Edit: Also hope you feel better soon! I have had this cough for about a month now that will just not go away. D:<
    Awesome! A list! Time to pick out my favorite~

And I hope your cough gets better too!
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I love my filly~

25. - Top - End - #475
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    No.

@bobcat:
    Spoiler
    Show

Something that randomly popped into my head about Semper Fidellas. Princess Celestia knows about the dragons rampaging. And she sent Twilight and company to look into it what, 10, 15 days ago? After that long with no news, she might get a bit antsy, and send in more investigators. Think about it, her star pupil and her extremely resourceful friends who have always gotten the job done post haste have been out of contact for almost two weeks. You might want to put something in there to explain why she hasn't sent somepony else to check on them.

Wish I had caught that sooner. I don't know if you have something for that thought out or if you need to pop a line in somewhere to explain why Celestia hasn't sent more investigators, but it is something you might want to look into at the least.
    I'm open to suggestions.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

26. - Top - End - #476
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    I'm open to suggestions.
    I got to thinking about this when Kurgan pointed it out myself.

Spoiler
    Show
    Would it be possible that Tirek's magic is strong enough to either incapacitate or obscure events from Celestia? It seems like interfering with the current rulers would be somewhere on his to-do list, although I don't know where. Also, we saw in the pilot that NMM somehow seems to have distracted/incapacitated Celestia while the cast fought her, so maybe it's plausible.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

27. - Top - End - #477
    Firbolg in the Playground

All part of ally package, Lix. Just 'cos you're pursuing me with the intent of doing unspeakable things to precious virtue doesn't mean I'm going to be uncivilised...

And speaking of that subject...

Oooooh, Blueblood?

Spoiler
    Show
    Raritank would like a woooorrrrd with yoooouuu!

See you get out of that one, bub.
    Apocalypse Rarity tanks... one more step towards Command and Pony: Pink Alert 2.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

As long as we're mixing game systems here, I'll burn a Survival Point to negate your usage of a Fate Point. 2, for good measure.

Also, Derpy is the One.

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/42130

29. - Top - End - #479
    Ogre in the Playground

30. - Top - End - #480
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    As long as we're mixing game systems here, I'll burn a Survival Point to negate your usage of a Fate Point. 2, for good measure.

Also, Derpy is the One.

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/42130
    Matrix-pony personal fanon: Fluttershy is The One and Derpy took both pills at once.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC