New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XX

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    So, what's in store for tomorrow? Y'all've been at that typewriter all day.

I can't think of anything! I'm not having any twitches or itches!

Well, you ain't gonna get any inspiration from that there doohickey. How 'bout we go get some lunch?

(Blush) O-okay, Mackie.

Ponyville Post reporters date! What a scoop! (takes a picture)

Con SARN it, boss.
    Don't ya have someplace else t' be boss?

Ohmigosh you're right! Socks and Inertial Dampeners opens today! *runs off*
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

2. - Top - End - #392
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    Oh ! Oh busting out the personal photos! Alright!! Let me... I've got to have... A... Picture... O...f....
    *bawls!!!*

SUIUS!? WHY DON'T WE HAVE ANY PICTURES!?
    I like keeping my soul.

Haha! I completely understand why you would!

And heck yes! Bawls is AWESOME! Tastes like cream soda if I remember correctly~

Hey... Do you think the ponies drink coffe? I mean, it's just beans juice so...
    Of course we do! Otherwise how do I wake up?

OH!! I found a picture of SuiuS with kittens!!! And glasses~
    >> all I need now is permission.
    Depends. Do I look good in it? Because if I'm going to show my manform, I want to look spiffy in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    You have my permission.

Good enough?
    I don't know what's worse; that you did that, if Iwas confused for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Well, now I *definitely* have to write this. My brain is being flooded with ideas and thoughts about it.
    Sweeet~

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    *shudders as he realizes that a loving nuzzle could rapidly become a Celestia-tier medical emergency*
    that's half the excitement !

3. - Top - End - #393
    Troll in the Playground

Don't ya have someplace else t' be boss?

Ohmigosh you're right! Socks and Inertial Dampeners opens today! *runs off*
    (in the background, Apple Bloom, grown to enormous size by radiation, destroys Ponyville)

What a scoop! The nurses closed the clinic early! The public needs to know!
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

4. - Top - End - #394
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I don't know what's worse; that you did that, if Iwas confused for a while.
    Well, as I confused both of you, my day has been made.

Edit: As an afterthought, I could have just searched all of your posts to see if you ever gave permission to something and simply quoted that.
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-08-12 at 12:42 AM.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Barbarian in the Playground

Depends. Do I look good in it? Because if I'm going to show my manform, I want to look spiffy in it.
    Idk, do you think you look good?

Spoiler
    Show

Scotty was so cute when he was a kitten!!! Goodness, I love that cat.
    Also I LOVE how this picture does nothing to show off your 28-waist or long, curly-as-**** hair.

AND for those who are wondering, this is the most resent picture of me that I have. Yes, yes that is a flatbear.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ettin in the Playground

So, in speaking with Phoe, she and I came up with an idea that I'm going to make into my next story once I've finished putting together A Midnight Nightmare, and it's more of a return to my usual form:

Midnight and Shimmer's Guide to Dating (2nd Edition).

Set on their first date upon getting back together, the two are intent on having the best time possible. After all, it's not often that you get a second first date, so all the stops must be pulled out make it the Best! Night! Ever! Heck, Midnight will even break out her Gala dress! That's how important this night is!

Unfortunately, it seems like everything in Equestria on this particular night is getting in the way of that, as more and more absurd things happen to disrupt the date, from the minor things like lost reservations, all the way straight down to 'Alright, who drove the Ursa Minor into town again?"

Armed with only a book on dating that's fifty years out of date (Momma Twilight dug it out of the library, books help with everything, don't they?), can Midnight and Shimmer beat the odds, Shimmer's tendency to get tied up at the drop of a hat, Midnight's own tendency to get into trouble, interfering family and friends, and a Nightmare who has her own (bad) ideas on how a date should go, and manage to have an absolutely wonderful time with one another?

Well, as long as the parasprite infestation doesn't spread to every restaurant in Ponyville...
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY INTERNETS.

You just made my day when I was browsing through this in class. Back to lurking.

7. - Top - End - #397

Idk, do you think you look good?

Spoiler
    Show

Scotty was so cute when he was a kitten!!! Goodness, I love that cat.
    Also I LOVE how this picture does nothing to show off your 28-waist or long, curly-as-**** hair.

AND for those who are wondering, this is the most resent picture of me that I have. Yes, yes that is a flatbear.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well... while we are all posting pictures of---- A WILD SCOTT HAS APPEARED!
    Spoiler
    Show

You saw nothing, right? RIGHT?!
    Spoiler
    Show
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

8. - Top - End - #398

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Well... while we are all posting pictures of---- A WILD SCOTT HAS APPEARED!
    Spoiler
    Show

You saw nothing, right? RIGHT?!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ah! Those pictures are awesome~ we don't really take pictures around here. All the guys are afraid of getting thier soulnstolen or something...
    Can't for the life of me understand WHY...
    *hides magic camera behind back. Smiles innocently*
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

9. - Top - End - #399
    Troll in the Playground

Image Dump!

Spoiler
    Show

Soarin has to go home sometime, sugarcube.

http://bobcat2011.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d45i7sp

See? Best fanart couple EVER.

Don't upset the natural order, Scoots!

My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

10. - Top - End - #400

Ah! Those pictures are awesome~ we don't really take pictures around here. All the guys are afraid of getting thier soulnstolen or something...
    Can't for the life of me understand WHY...
    *hides magic camera behind back. Smiles innocently*
    Its a guy thing. I protect my soul by making funny faces. The weirder the face, the harder it is to steal the soul.
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

11. - Top - End - #401
    Banned

our normal D&D game fell apart, so we are playing Dawn of Worlds instead. In the Western Sea, there Is a MASSIVE whirlpool, so big he ocean floor is visible. In that gap, there is an empty city, made of no man or beast. It is guarded by a massive serpent of the sea.

On our notes, it is listed as Atnalntean City guarded by Avatar (Stephen Magnet).

12. - Top - End - #402
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Siuis

See, here's the thing. I'm an old-timer. A real one; from back when there were rumors you could command a dragon name pyromander in this cool game about subjugating monsters in the wild.
    We did have held items, or innate abilities, or even a well defined effort value system; people still thought it was neat that you got bonus skills from fighting the elite four. Special was one stat for attack and defense, and and unlike nowadays, stuff like razorleaf and vine whip used special, despite being physical attacks.

So I have almost no frame of reference for a lot of it. I've only been through Emerald once; eddy other game I played so often they stopped working proper. All of my reference points come from a place of ignorance, where some of us believed if you danced backwards under a full moon in July, and talked to your mom thirty-seven times after beating the elite four exactly twice, you could unlock a togepi and evolve it into a chansey.

That sounds really harsh/mean now that I reread it, but it was intended to be humorous. You kids and your deep understanding of mechanics; I feel like all of my arguments boil down to "well, it was a good character build back when we used thac0..." XD
    Yeah, I've been playing since Red and Blue times. Never really powered through it though, and the highest level thing I had was a level 90 Dewgong in Red. After Gold and Silver I stopped playing till Heart Gold came out last year.

Also, I still play AD&D, fun game

They used to, but Celestia had it outlawed after Pinkie drank a few cups.
    Relevent:
    Spoiler
    Show

So, in speaking with Phoe, she and I came up with an idea that I'm going to make into my next story once I've finished putting together A Midnight Nightmare, and it's more of a return to my usual form:

Midnight and Shimmer's Guide to Dating (2nd Edition).

Set on their first date upon getting back together, the two are intent on having the best time possible. After all, it's not often that you get a second first date, so all the stops must be pulled out make it the Best! Night! Ever! Heck, Midnight will even break out her Gala dress! That's how important this night is!

Unfortunately, it seems like everything in Equestria on this particular night is getting in the way of that, as more and more absurd things happen to disrupt the date, from the minor things like lost reservations, all the way straight down to 'Alright, who drove the Ursa Minor into town again?"

Armed with only a book on dating that's fifty years out of date (Momma Twilight dug it out of the library, books help with everything, don't they?), can Midnight and Shimmer beat the odds, Shimmer's tendency to get tied up at the drop of a hat, Midnight's own tendency to get into trouble, interfering family and friends, and a Nightmare who has her own (bad) ideas on how a date should go, and manage to have an absolutely wonderful time with one another?

Well, as long as the parasprite infestation doesn't spread to every restaurant in Ponyville...
    This sounds awesome, and based on the writings I've seen of the two of you, it will be excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    CHAPTER 11: CONVERSATION TOPICS

"What many ponies look for in a partner is a strong husband. This is why you must, whenever possible and as soon as possible, turn the topic of conversation towards children. Talk about how much you want to have children, and how you want to have them extremely soon. Give anecdotes about how many children are born every year, or humorous stories about times your friends' foals made messes. Speculate as to the hair and eye colours of potential foals had with your date. If there is a crying foal in the restaurant, talk loudly about what you would do to discipline the child. You must set a very good impression of your parenting skills on the first date."
    This one makes me laugh.

Again: strikes me as solid advice. It'd be like getting grabby on the first date without permission. We need more silly stuff.
    I'm not great at this stuff but:

CHAPTER 32: SOCIAL OUTINGS

"When ponies go to public locations, eyes wander. Whatever you do, make sure your date is always focused on you. If her eyes look to some other colt, it means she is losing interest. At this point, the only solution is to confront whomever she is gazing at. A swift hoof to the face seals the image of you being strong and hearty in your date's mind."
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

This is a weird question, I realize, but would alicorns have separate magical reservoirs for their wings and their horn, or do they take energy for each from the same source? (Assume that they have a limited amount of magical energy and that it takes magic to fly.)

14. - Top - End - #404
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    This is a weird question, I realize, but would alicorns have separate magical reservoirs for their wings and their horn, or do they take energy for each from the same source? (Assume that they have a limited amount of magical energy and that it takes magic to fly.)
    I'd assume it was a common store, much greater than any typical pegasus or unicorn.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Banned

So I found an interesting piece of art.

Spoiler
    Show

What do you all think of it?
    The Fluttershy looks especially fitting, though I'm not sure the proportions and such would work so well for just any pony. Twilight Sparkle comes out alright, but just because of the haircut, I feel.

And Spike's eyes are neat.

EDIT: entirely unrelated to ponies (except by... 4 degrees) but I saw this, and figured it was funny enough for a certain crowd.

Spoiler
    Show

What the hay. Tiny Image dump: I think these are neat edition. Includes 1 pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show

Love the way they handled Celestia's hair.

I just found this one neat.

This is the sort of thing I visualize with music or some stories. Impressions of color.

Closest I could get to an umbreon that doesn't look dumb/generic.

Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-08-12 at 06:11 AM.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ettin in the Playground

[color="darkgreen"]So I found an interesting piece of art.

Spoiler
    Show

The Fluttershy looks especially fitting, though I'm not sure the proportions and such would work so well for just any pony. Twilight Sparkle comes out alright, but just because of the haircut, I feel.

Yeah, proportions seemed... wrong somehow. They still retained their cute when drawn in that style though.

OOT:
    Nyan Cat

Because I found it to be amusing.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-12 at 06:14 AM.

17. - Top - End - #407

[color="darkgreen"]So I found an interesting piece of art.

Spoiler
    Show

EDIT: entirely unrelated to ponies (except by... 4 degrees) but I saw this, and figured it was funny enough for a certain crowd.

Spoiler
    Show
    First image: cute, but seems off somehow. I don't know it its the ears or something else, but it just seems a bit weird.

Second image: daaaaaaaw! So cute!

Wow, ponythread died for two full hours? Unacceptable! Image Dump: Jumpstart Edition Go!

Spoiler
    Show

No top hats, but at least monocles and mustaches!

Looks like Gaston joined the herd! Now we are invincible!

EDIT: wow, stretchy images. Perhaps I should actually check image sizes before posting them.
    Last edited by Kurgan; 2011-08-12 at 06:20 AM.

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #408
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    I'm... um... excuse me for a minute. I have to go and... um... not save this to my hard drive. Yes, that's the ticket. >.>
    Saved. So. Hard.

The artist has done a series of nurse pictures. This is one of the more tasteful ones (i.e. not excessively plot focused XD)

Not the story, the background.
    Beetejuice's shrunken head.
    Bottle of gummy cola.
    Flava flav's rhymin dictionary.
    Loving and tolerating your racist friends.
    Swahili for canadians.

The story is kind of Blegh though.
    Precisely. Also on the table: Konami code cheat book.
    And on the shelf: A signed picture of Destro some some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Khosan View Post
    So I haven't posted in a while.

Here's an update on My Little Pony: Budding Friendships
    Looking forward to this. Good luck!

Spoiler
    Show

Eh, sorry Rarity. You just don't look as good in that outfit as Pinkie does.

Lightning round ponythreaders:

Big Pink
    Fluttermac
    Twimac

Which do you choose?
    CaraMac
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post

Some versions of Megatron are...no, no you have a point.

Starscream, on the other hand, is fracking awesome in his best incarntaions. (I.e. not the original cartoon, but the UK Marvel comics and Transformers Animated.)
    Transformers Prime Starscream is by far the best.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-08-12 at 06:50 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

20. - Top - End - #410

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    You don't know how much that made me squee, considering I been following Nerfnow for quite some time. The haters are out in full force in the comment box though.

Seriously, what's the big deal? Jo (Nerfnow's artist) would probably forget about ponies after this but they seemed intent on flaming bronies.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Colossus in the Playground

our normal D&D game fell apart, so we are playing Dawn of Worlds instead. In the Western Sea, there Is a MASSIVE whirlpool, so big he ocean floor is visible. In that gap, there is an empty city, made of no man or beast. It is guarded by a massive serpent of the sea.

On our notes, it is listed as Atnalntean City guarded by Avatar (Stephen Magnet).

Mask: There was a super whirlpool in the DoW game I played too. Perhaps it's the natural impulse of humans given an ocean to play with.

I'm not great at this stuff but:

CHAPTER 32: SOCIAL OUTINGS

"When ponies go to public locations, eyes wander. Whatever you do, make sure your date is always focused on you. If her eyes look to some other colt, it means she is losing interest. At this point, the only solution is to confront whomever she is gazing at. A swift hoof to the face seals the image of you being strong and hearty in your date's mind."
    Jayden: Excellence! We shall work on one upping it!

Charger: @ Esper: We tried those photographs for you. It was a beautiful night for it; the moon was full and so bright it was like standing beneath a streetlight, even atop a mountain in a forest. Unfortunately we seem to have since gotten the impression our camera was not designed for this work.

Mask: But there was some kind of creepy beauty in it's screwups. Have some highlights:

The City
    The City with random settings

The Moon (it was really bright!)

This is some kind of unintentional work of art.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-08-12 at 07:14 AM.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ettin in the Playground

Guys, now my real life friends are instructing me to watch MLP. I found the first episodes boring, when does it get interesting?

24. - Top - End - #414

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    You don't know how much that made me squee, considering I been following Nerfnow for quite some time. The haters are out in full force in the comment box though.

Seriously, what's the big deal? Jo (Nerfnow's artist) would probably forget about ponies after this but they seemed intent on flaming bronies.
    Yeah wow, just went through the comments and it as a mix of people overjoyed and a handful of people who were screaming at the top of their lungs about how terrible ponies are for existing.

Jayden: Excellence! We shall work on one upping it!
    But....mine wasn't even all that good! Though I'll admit I included the "strong and hearty" part because of the three of you talking about children and what you commit to the gene pool.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Guys, now my real life friends are instructing me to watch MLP. I found the first episodes boring, when does it get interesting?
    I didn't like the early episodes my first time through either. I watched through them and then a handful of episodes in I realized I was loving the show. Just to warn you, ponies aren't for everypony, so it might not get good for you. I showed a friend of mine four episodes, and his only comment was "it is good, for a children's cartoon show, but not my cup of tea."

I'd suggest watching a handful more episodes and seeing if you still find it dull. Based on a discussion last thread, favorites are: "A Dog and Pony Show", "Art of the Dress", and "Party of One", if you feel like skipping around.
    Last edited by Kurgan; 2011-08-12 at 07:29 AM.

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #415

if you are following the episodes in order, most people start to fall under the pony spell by episode 4~5.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

26. - Top - End - #416
    Colossus in the Playground

Try this or this and see if you change your mind.

But....mine wasn't even all that good! Though I'll admit I included the "strong and hearty" part because of the three of you talking about children and what you commit to the gene pool.
    Jayden: It hits the right notes of sending the unwary advice-seeker down avenues best not travelled.

CHAPTER FIVE: GIFTS

"There are a lot of ways for gifts to go wrong. Chocolate can be read as a suggestion that your intended is overweight, fine wine can be taken as a suggestion that she is of loose moral character, flowers can contain deadly bees, and plush toys can become possessed by daemonic entities. All traditional romantic gifts can go wrong in spectacularly unromantic ways and, thus, you should neither give them nor accept them. Instead, take the realistic solution: Whenever meeting your date, give her an envelope full of cash. She will appreciate your practical thinking.

If you must accept a gift from a date, sell it or regift it at the first opportunity. In a pinch, you can even use it to tip your waiter."
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-08-12 at 07:32 AM.

27. - Top - End - #417

HA! i finally got it! I finally have the pieces to move Ponyard's story forward after weeks at a standstill.
    And it all involves Luna.
    (once again, thank you Esper, for your guide to 6-stars had me jokingly figure out how i could blame it all on Luna. then i found that it actually FITS!)
    SO uh... spoiler box for anyone who cares or wishes to tear apart my idea.

Spoiler
    Show
    Its still not 100% in my head, but i wanted something like this...
    Before Luna became nightmare moon, she gathered those that followed her and loved her night. There were many that followed her, and this cheered her greatly, however, they were few in comparison to her sister's followers.And dispite how hard they tried, ponies are day creatures, so many of them grew tired and passed out. A clever young unicorn came up with a solution. She wanted Luna to transform her into a nocturnal pony so she could always be awake for Luna's night.
    Luna gave it a shot, and the spell worked, though it altered the appearance of the young unicorn greatly, he former white coat became a dark purple, her eyes looked more cat like and her teeth sharpened, but no personality changes occured, and soon all of luna's followers lined up for this transformation, dispite the side-effects.
    However such a great use of magic was not unnoticed. A great evil stirred under Equestria. an evil with only one name.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Smooze.

Thats my Knee-wall of text, please let me know what you think. there was more, but ill only post that if there's interest....so let me know.
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground

CHAPTER FIVE: GIFTS

"There are a lot of ways for gifts to go wrong. Chocolate can be read as a suggestion that your intended is overweight, fine wine can be taken as a suggestion that she is of loose moral character, flowers can contain deadly bees, and plush toys can become possessed by daemonic entities. All traditional romantic gifts can go wrong in spectacularly unromantic ways and, thus, you should neither give them nor accept them. Instead, take the realistic solution: Whenever meeting your date, give her an envelope full of cash. She will appreciate your practical thinking.

If you must accept a gift from a date, sell it or regift it at the first opportunity. In a pinch, you can even use it to tip your waiter."
    Is that a hint of Portal advert I detect?

29. - Top - End - #419
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Transformers Prime Starscream is by far the best.
    To me, the Marvel UK comic run is the absolutely definitive continutity, especially towards the end, when character like Grimlock (my favourite Autobot and second favourite overall) and Starscream had really hit their stride.

(Also, I've not seen Transformers Prime so cannot comment on that.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    If you reach Epic level and you aren't making every item you own powerful enough to have it's own legend, you're not trying hard enough. Maybe I should GIVE you an amazingly strong magic item.
    Of course, the real world isn't D&D. There's no such thing as level-appropriate equipment to abuse... My power is me not my gear. In fact, I'd say just the opposite; if the metaphorical you is epic level and you have to rely on your artifacts for your power, you're clearly not hard enough!

And I'd much rather people be in awe of me, rather than my stuff.

"Run that guys got a +72 everything slaying sword" is not nearly as impressive as "run that guy can instantly slay anything he strikes, even with that entirely unmagical blunt rusty hacksaw he's carrying!!!"

That's not a no, though...

After all, I'd be foolish to turn down free kit, even if-

Incoming transmission from Lieutenant Commander Hopereaver, sir.

Hold that thought, ponythread, duty calls...

Okay, then.

I'm sorry all, but it seems I'm going to have to leave you all to cope without me. Those unusual super-space readings Hopereaver is off investigating?

Turned out to be this:
    Spoiler
    Show

And it's several mates.

So, obviously, I'm going to have to personally take the fleet out to deal with them. This is actually a bit daunting, since I've never fought a Stone Portal fleet before, let alone one of that size. I have no doubt we'll win, of course - as the Aotrs Fleet has never lost a combat engagement in it's current iteration - but at what cost is what I'm concerned about.

So I shall have to bid you all adieu.

DBC - I'll have to delay reading Semper Fi for a while longer, I'm afraid.

SiuiS - I'll be expecting a full report of the insanity in my absence; you're the best pony for the job. (This may not be a compliment.)

Lixie - I'm still not your boyfriend!

Everyone else, who I sadly haven't the time to call out individually - Generic statement of farewell!

Oh, and if the worst should happen, and I don't make it back, I just want you all to know something. It's been real fun, these past months on this thread, and so I think I should finally confess something to you all. And that is...

I'm sorry, I'm metaphorically tearing up...

And that is, my dear friends on ponythread...

That is...*ahem*

That is...

That is...

Spoiler
    Show
    ...I have emplaced a command override on all the OFCs and OHCs and associated platforms on a timer, that, if I don't personally cancel it within fourteen days, will cause them all to catastrophically overload and then crash to planetside, causing a friendship-based holocaust of unimaginable proportions!

If I have to go, I'm taking everything else within reach with me! Muhahahaha!

Oh, and if you're thinking about trying to disable my override, good luck, because I'm not going to tell you what I did or how I did it! And I assure you, it's nowhere near as simple as a straightforward computer virus! Or is it? Who knows, because, of course, I lie!

Have "fun" trying to figure it out!

Muha!

Muhaha!

Muhahaha-haaaaaaa-hahahahaha!!!!

Really, what were you expecting? Sentiment? From me? Hah!

Away to victory!

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    ...I have emplaced a command override on all the OFCs and OHCs and associated platforms on a timer, that, if I don't personally cancel it within fourteen days, will cause them all to catastrophically overload and then crash to planetside, causing a friendship-based holocaust of unimaginable proportions!

If I have to go, I'm taking everything else within reach with me! Muhahahaha!

Oh, and if you're thinking about trying to disable my override, good luck, because I'm not going to tell you what I did or how I did it! And I assure you, it's nowhere near as simple as a straightforward computer virus! Or is it? Who knows, because, of course, I lie!

Have "fun" trying to figure it out!

Muha!

Muhaha!

Muhahaha-haaaaaaa-hahahahaha!!!!

Really, what were you expecting? Sentiment? From me? Hah!

Away to victory!
    You do realise you have just challenged the entire ponythread?