New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] CURATOR I: The Evil Has Landed

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Lake Hylia]

Well Reinholdt does have one more shot with the gun actually. Sort of.

Basically he throws the gun at zombie mouse 5 as his last ditch effort to kill it and win the game via questionable methods. Yay cheating!

If that doesn't work, then zombie mouse 5 will reach him pretty handily.
    [Lake Hylia]

That's not cheating! That's improvisation! And excellent improv at that!

Not only will the revolver strike its mark, it will squish its target and bounce across the floor, sliding into the not-shadow at the other end of the room. Throwing the revolver was even more accurate than using it to fire bullets at the targets! >.<

"New high score!"
    "New high score!"
    "New high score!"

The game sounds as a dozen of those cheap party favor blowouts unroll! Confetti rains from above and balloons pour into the chamber!

"Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!"

"You won? You won."

The surprised shadows hesitantly admit, sailing over to the video game control panel with the intention of resetting it.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Great. Now Rein's going to have colorful party favors in his hair for the rest of this trip. That won't give him away at all.

Reinholdt peers at the revolver for a bit, wondering what the heck was wrong with it that made it more accurate than its shots before replying to the shadow.

"There. I hope you're satisfied with my 'honor' now. Now are you going to tell me where the artifact is?"
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-08-30 at 10:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Entrace] ((Don't forget Location tag's they are important especially in threads with many people))

Non is correct Mr. C just goes as far as possible while in this state. If you know DnD the gods there where humans who people worshiped and became gods after death. Ok there was a test, too but well having worshipers is step 1.

"Just follow me. Oh and Master C is enougth."

With that Mr. C will just hover through the door, which isn't locked. If he follows inside Mr. C will point at some papers. The membership form you see in the first post.

"Fill that out. I hope Percilia is back."

Then mr. C takes a deep breath shouting out: "Percilia!"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #664
    Pixie in the Playground

[Entrance --> Somewhere Inside] ((Ah, sorry about that.))

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Alistair
    Species: Human
    Eye Color: Red
    Fingerprint: Given ((Stamped I guess?))
    Photo: Given((He had one in his bag of holding))
    Reason for Joining: I am a human born with magical capabilities. The magic in me is strong in my blood so I became a summoner. I am graduating from the Akademy and must accomplish one more task. This task requires me to become much more powerful and skilled than I am now. Thus I went here to CURATOR as I heard about your goals. As a summoner I believe I can benefit greatly from artifacts as these are mostly magic in nature.
    Special Abilities: I can summon objects and creatures, though few at the moment they are quite useful in varied situations. I can use normal magic as well such as conjuring fire but that is not my specialty.
    Medical History: I have a clean bill of health, my school clinic made sure of that.
    Blood Type: Red Human Blood
    Fears: Taboo Magic
    Regrets: Well I've never had a girlfriend so......
    Psychological Records: I am also mentally healthy, my school made sure of that as well.

He enters through the door. Alistair filled out the form. Some of the question made him raised his eyebrows, one made him chuckle and he erased one line somewhere near the bottom. As for Mr. C, Alistair will not worship him for he only just met him and he has not seen any great feats from him to be recognized by Alistair as praiseworthy. Alistair will keep calling him master as that seems to please him. After filling the form he will wait for the one called by Mr. C .
    Once done
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

Spoiler
    Show

From Left to Right: Surtr, Narve

5. - Top - End - #665
    Pixie in the Playground

[Entrance]

Percilia...

Is not here at the moment; please leave your name and phone number after the beep. Beep!, unsurprisingly. In fact, she's signed this guild over to her identical twin sister. The daemon Lintha.

Okay. Her full name isn't as ordinary as Lintha. But her full name is a terror...to pronounce.

"Percilia isn't present. I'm the de facto sheriff around here. So..."

A woman ascends from one of the lower floors! Here's her description!

The woman's figure is shapely. Vivacious. She stands at a height of 5'11". Her facial features are soft. Her snowy white eyes glow with an otherworldly radiance. Her hair is of an auburn hue and is styled into a long ponytail that just touches her shoulders. Her clothes consist of a black t-shirt, black jeans, and white, velcro sneakers. Her smooth skin is of a warm tan tint. Her lips are blood red. Overall, she has a very delicate look to her. She can't be much older than twenty (years).

Lintha!

"What's up?"

[Lake Hylia]

At least the game didn't rain cake on Rein! That wouldn't have been fun! Frosting is delicious but it doesn't nourish the scalp or promote sleek, shiny hair growth!

"In there."

The shadows mutter, swearing like mule drivers.

"Through that vent and keep going straight on till morning. You can't miss it."

Sure enough, the not-shadows are punted aside revealing... Dun dun dun duuuun! another vent for Rein to slip and slide through!

Makes ya ponder who built this place, doesn't it? When you have to crawl on your belly through vents just to reach your cubicle...

6. - Top - End - #666
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance of A Very Pissed Off Javert

The drow half-demon thing approaches Curator, limping and swearing loudly. That stupid thing had bombed him and Lintha a while back. Lintha ran off into the Nexus, and Javert lost her. So, he's been heading back here, to see if Lintha returned, however, he took a decidedly wrong turn and ended up fighting a ratyher disagreeable group of rebels in Eastside. He'll approach the doors and try to walk in.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Pixie in the Playground

[Entrance --> Still Entrance?]

"I'm Alistair a Blood Mage Summoner, I'm here to apply for membership in CURATOR. Here uh..." He doesn't know her name. So he hold out his form to her.
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #668

[Entrace]

The ghostly appearing Mr. C points with one of his cute aws at the man.

"Just as he said I grabed him at the door. Well I whould maybe hover back to my stuff before the potion fades off. Don't want to spend a week walking."

So if not interrupted he will start hovering back to the big pill of stuff he left.

9. - Top - End - #669
    Pixie in the Playground

[Entrance]

So many people at the entrance! And only one Lintha!

As for Mister C's pile of stuff, I have but one inquiry to make. Where does it all go? How does he carry all of it without being over-encumbered?

Javert can walk into CURATOR! Litha isn't going to stop him! She's going to try to hug him though because...

Hugs!

"Hi Javert! Where have you been?"

Lintha takes Alistair's form and snappily skims through it. Human. Summoner. Interesting. Very interesting.

"So... How good are you at detective work? And what's the Akademy? And what sort of things can you conjure? Like puppies or elementals or...?"

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

He'll hug her back softly. He notices her blood-red lips. That was certainly new. She was still his incredibly beautiful goddess-thing though. Which was good. He hadn't gotten to break her yet. Being bombed can do that. He'll have to start his plan all over...at least he could still enjoy a sane Lintha for a bit. Lost...I tried to find you, but they're some damn revolution going on, and some god is breaking things...Nya. I'm glad to see you again. He'll then give her his sly, emotion rising kisses. He's very careful to hide the potion n his pocket away from her. That wouldn't end well...
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-09-11 at 05:16 PM.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

What sort of crazy game rains cake on you? ._.

"Hah! You probably thought I'd lose and then get to eat me or something. WELL... HAH!" Take that shadow things!

Reinholdt totally climbs into the death trap vent to move on to the next part.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

12. - Top - End - #672

[Entrance]

Easy extradimensional bags under his collar! So It's Magic.

Mr C will hover back and unless someone interrupts him on his way he arrives just in time.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Pixie in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Detective work? Well I can track down sources of info inside a town or small city. The Akademy is a place where people born with magic are taught how to become a summoner. There are as many ways to summon as there are summoners. I use my blood to summon various things ranging from a floating eyeball to a set of blades. Right now I only have Six that I can summon." Not to mention five of those were supplied by the school. Alistair answers the questions though he was expecting to be asked one question at a time.

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #674
    Pixie in the Playground

[Entrance]

Lintha attempts to push Javert off of her! She's working right now! On the clock! This isn't time for smooching! She could get fired! But she owns the org now so...

That getting fired thing isn't happening. Doesn't stop her from working, though.

"Not now, dear."

Lintha whispers as she attempts to pry Javert off of her.

Why have just one question at a time when you can have ten? Questions are addictive like that. Once you answer one, you have to answer another!

"Don't bleed on the carpets. Do you have any special needs? Like special foodstuffs you need? We don't have food-blood on hand, if that's what you use to replenish your blood supply on top of natural regeneration."

-------
    [Lake Hylia]

Conker's Bad Fur Day! And after the cake storm subsides your friends dump a tank of lemonade flavored seltzer-water over your head! That's why I'll never ever play that game! Ever!

"Aw!"

The shadows complain! He beat them at their own game! Even though they rigged it and cheated so that he would lose! He won! And now they can't reenact Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey with him because he's gone! Gone with the wind! The shadows are bored and alone again.

The vent will whisk Rein away to the magical land of...

Monsters? Monsters!!!

Remember those colossal shambling lizard-monsters Rein encountered near the beginning of this adventure? Their central hub/nest is visible through the ventilation grills in this sector. He's passing over the biolabs, from the looks of things.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Pixie in the Playground

[Entrance]

"I've been able to hold my own for a bit of time now so I have ways to replenish blood. I have a very fast blood regeneration coupled with some special medicine I can make stores of my blood packed away if I'm ever low." He started to think of the times in the past when he was so low on blood he nearly lost consciousness. That was never gonna happen again.... unless someone can cause him to use up 60 liters of blood that he gathered for half a year in one fight.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #676
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

Javert is effectively pried, considering he's rather weak at he moment. Instead he'll stand by Lintha's side. Looking rather grumpy. He adjusts his longish hair. Oh? I'm sorry...Lintha...are you alright? Erm...We need to talk after you're done...it's important...Alright? He'll smile softly.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Reinholdt looks to see if any lizard monsters seem to resemble his original companions. It'd be just like some biolab to infect and turn his friends into terrible lizard monsters. He does this as he quietly turns into a cat, his sniper rifle shrinking to its original cat size, so he becomes super good at sneaking. Has to hammer space Ebil Nate though. I'm sure wherever that hammer space is, it won't drive her totally mad or anything.

If there seems to be nothing of interest to watch further, Rein will try to sneak on through, going out of his way to never step on the vent grates, even if it means a bit of pink flying cheating. Those things are always rusted and fall in and such.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #678
    Pixie in the Playground

[Entrance]

"So pretty much what you're saying is that you have no special needs. Okay! Would you like a room onsite? Run upstairs and select one then come on back for your first assignment. And could you track down that lizard, Mister C, and fetch him for me? He'll be stranded upstairs for days if nobody fetches him. We wouldn't want that now, would we? Now I simply must care for Javert! He's craving attention if how he's acting is anything to judge by."

Lintha files away Alistair's membership forms in a yellow folder near her on the coffee table and attempts to shake hands with him before he's off!

"Welcome to the team."

And now on to investigating what's up with Javert!

"You sure took your sweet time looking me up again. Anyway, what's up."

Business before pleasure! And since business is almost done...

Hugs are attempted! HUGS!

-------
    [Lake Hylia]

Won't drive Ebil Nate any madder than she already is, you mean!

Rein will spy (with his little eye) something that starts with an L and ends with an iz. That's right! Liz has been captured by ginormous stalking green lizard-monsters. She's in no immediate danger, being hauled around on that ugly lizard-monster's shoulder like that. But she's obviously not enjoying herself as proved by the kicking and the screaming. The one and only good thing about her current sticky situation is that there is not a cauldron or open fire in sight! Or a decaying corpse! Or bones! Just wrecked lab equipment, rusty swivel chairs, burned-out lightbulbs that are likely older than Rein, pitch-black unchecked bacterial cultures winding down the sides of laptops, and puddles of white irradiated goop pooling in a crack running up the center of the room! There's a chemical storage area off to the side of the chamber, and two sets of double doors labeled "Colder Storage" and "To Jungle Biome".

19. - Top - End - #679
    Ogre in the Playground

Lightbulb Re: [Nexus] CURATOR I: The Evil Has Landed

Entrance

Javert is craving attention. He'd been very worried about Lintha. Not about her wellbeing really, but she had changed in inside, that long while ago. Something strange happened, she spouted nonsense and her eyes had changed. He didn't want to bluntly say it though. That wouldn't end up doing much for him. He'll move to wrap his hands around her softly. He moves very close to her, but doesn't kiss her. Instead he whispers into her ear. Come on love...we need to talk...privately. It's not bad...come on.

20. - Top - End - #680
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Well Reinholdt has to pause at that. He expected anyone the lizard-monsters caught up with would be shredded and eaten. Why would they capture her?

Rein doesn't leap into action immediately, trying to figure out where its headed and what it wants. If it understands capture, it might understand other things as well.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #681
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Yes. Why would these deformed mutants against nature capture Liz?

Mwahaha! Mwahahahaha*cough cough cough*! Ahem. *Straightens tie.*

Moving on... The lizard-monster doesn't give any indication of what it wants from Liz. Liz bites it, though! And the lizard-monster doesn't even wince! Liz has razor sharp teeth so...

The behemoth is stomping toward the cryogenic (Colder Storage) area! The vents appear to run to that vault too!

22. - Top - End - #682
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Hmmm... maybe the lizard monster's reflexes and aggression would be slowed in cold storage and that'd be the better place to deal with it anyways. Reinholdt will quietly move in that direction and look for a place to spy through.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

23. - Top - End - #683
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Grates! There are ventilation grates regularly spaced every five or so feet in here! It's like the handyman who installed these aluminum atmospheric regulation units (for minimum wage) wanted people who crawled through to break through the bottom and fall to their death! Impaled by a broom! What a ghastly way to go! The janitor was a sadistic creep.

There is a broom in colder storage. And checkered floor tiles. And more broken lightbulbs. And hundreds of rectangular wall panels! And these cone-shaped containment pods in which dozens of items are suspended. Over there is a frozen man and there is another frozen man and...oooo look at that! That's one frozen man! He was frozen today decades in the distant paaast!

And suspended inside of one containment cone is a...

A staff of arcane something. And jewelry. Eight rings, a circlet, bangles, a ceremonial crown, robes, five ornamented amulets, a suit of unidentified armor, and a dozen wands.

Treasure!

Liz, on the other hand, is in the lizard-monster's hand. And the lizard-monster is rendezvousing with two of its friends! They look really interested in Liz, passing her around like a brand new doll and whatnot! And Liz looks like she's really interested in killing them! Mighty boot engaged! Too bad their tiny heads are out of reach! They'd drop her like a hot iron if that connected!

24. - Top - End - #684
    Pixie in the Playground

[Entrance]

Well Looks like he'll get to sleep on his own bed again instead of random inns and taverns here and there. Alistair nods his head in agreement. He goes up and picks a room to stay in. After placing some stuff there from his bag of holding he locked his room and went to look for Mr.C. "Master C? Are you here, the person you called earlier is looking for you!"

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #685
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Entrance

Javert is craving attention. He'd been very worried about Lintha. Not about her wellbeing really, but she had changed in inside, that long while ago. Something strange happened, she spouted nonsense and her eyes had changed. He didn't want to bluntly say it though. That wouldn't end up doing much for him. He'll move to wrap his hands around her softly. He moves very close to her, but doesn't kiss her. Instead he whispers into her ear. Come on love...we need to talk...privately. It's not bad...come on.
    [Entrance]

"There's nobody in here but us. We're alone; say your piece."

Lintha isn't running off to a private room with Javert until the inquest is officially underway. The groovy investigation of the haunted manor with traditional Scooby-Doo style can't be postponed any longer! Lintha won't stand back and abandon her post! She's the big boss now and she must fully dedicate her energies to CURATOR!

"Don't be shy. Speak up!"

26. - Top - End - #686
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Entrance]

"There's nobody in here but us. We're alone; say your piece."

Lintha isn't running off to a private room with Javert until the inquest is officially underway. The groovy investigation of the haunted manor with traditional Scooby-Doo style can't be postponed any longer! Lintha won't stand back and abandon her post! She's the big boss now and she must fully dedicate her energies to CURATOR!

"Don't be shy. Speak up!"
    Mm... He moves close to Lintha, and softly kisses her neck...trying to be sure she doesn't get her too upset with him. Lintha? Love...what happened a while back...
    In the streets after you had been hit? So much blood...you changed....please, explain?

27. - Top - End - #687
    Pixie in the Playground

[Entrance]

Lintha casts an addled stare at Javert. "What the heck is he referencing? He must be mad!" She cerebrates. "He must've snapped like a twig under pressure and lost his mind. I've never changed into something frightening in front of him before."

Aloud, she replies...

"Javert, dear, how long has it been between now and the time you last slept? You're hallucinating or have hallucinated, Javert. Your brain has buckled. I most certainly never was hit in the streets with you!"

"Please seat yourself and I'll have the butler brew you some chamomile tea. And then scale the stairs and take a nap."

28. - Top - End - #688
    Ogre in the Playground

Lobby

Javert closes into her, his arms at her waist. He smiles softly at his delicate prize.Yes...you did...we'd been bombed...then we ran to the streets...I tried to heal you...You can't remember?
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-09-16 at 02:57 PM.

29. - Top - End - #689

[HQ - Lintha's Bedroom]

Mr returns to the room just in time. In less than an hour the mount of stuff here is cleaned. The clothes are back in there fun dimension and the whole loot is in his handy haversackcollar. He takes on the armore and the helmet again.

"UP! UP! UP AND AWAY"

Wings grow out of the little armore and Mr:c starts flying. The ring he had swallowed in his little paws he seeks for the boss again.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Pixie in the Playground

[Entrance]

"You need to mellow out, Javert."

Lintha attempts to guide Javert to a well-cushioned leather armchair, her hands on his shoulders, and motivate him to relax in it with a kiss to his cheek.

"I'd remember being bombed, Javert. You're not thinking straight. Your mind is playing tricks on you. We were never bombed."

"Do you have proof that we were?"

Lintha inquires, attempting to run a hand through Javert's hair.