New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    *points to Hannibal, whose Reiatsu reeks of blood and sulphur, sounds like suffering enemies and feels like heavy burden. Also, whose Inner World is, in a word, Hell.* >=D
    *Points to Magatsu, whose reiatsu feels like murder and whose Inner World is a horrible postapocalyptic nightmare*

I'm going with the apparent consensus here. A blade-taint system/whatever would basically keep Magatsu sliding towards Hollowdom when one of the cores of his character is that he's a terrible person on the good guys' side, and becoming aware of it.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

2. - Top - End - #632
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Hey, Warheit. Kaito's muscling in on Rex's territory. What's the crazy American going to do about it?
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

3. - Top - End - #633
    Ettin in the Playground

It is all Kaito's fault, he tempted fate.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

4. - Top - End - #634
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    It is all Kaito's fault, he tempted fate.
    Now we just need to wait a couple days for everyone involved to post getting to the Principal's office.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Now we just need to wait a couple days for everyone involved to post getting to the Principal's office.
    Heh, I'd post right now, but I want to see if Kasanip will post something shortly that my character would respond to before getting up.

Edit: Oh boy, we've almost done it!
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-23 at 12:39 AM.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, Warheit. Kaito's muscling in on Rex's territory. What's the crazy American going to do about it?
    Hee. At some point, I'm going to insert a joke about 'multiple routes', I just don't know where to fit it in.

I'm actually not sure who Izumi would end up picking. Probably depends on how Kaito and Rex act towards her.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2011-09-23 at 12:40 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #637
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Heh, I'd post right now, but I want to see if Kasanip will post something shortly that my character would respond before getting up.
    Sorry. It's not a good mood for me right now, so it was slow.

I know Sayaka response of Ren having Kazari power should be written now.
    But maybe it will make interrupt scene too much. So to avoid it somehow.
    I don't know how.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

8. - Top - End - #638
    Dwarf in the Playground

Love triangle mortal combat, obviously.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Sorry. It's not a good mood for me right now, so it was slow.

I know Sayaka response of Ren having Kazari power should be written now.
    But maybe it will make interrupt scene too much. So to avoid it somehow.
    I don't know how.
    Oh no, it's fine. Don't worry about it.

I think you should go ahead and have Sayaka react to Ren if you want her to. You could just have her give him a certain look. You could have her ask him what's going on with him and he'd answer quickly and then they could continue to speak to each other after they finish speaking to the principal. I'll be around for a while if you want to have them have a conversation right now. It won't really be a bother to anyone since most of us are in a different time zone and we'll be doing plenty of posting later today anyway.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-23 at 01:05 AM.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    Man the funny part is that while we're all making witty commentary about this over here

Sora and Val are over there chanting "Don't Notice Me" over and over over there.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Orc in the Playground

"Which of course means it's up to me to encourage the two lovebirds."

Hasunaga-style date arrangements: now available for the low, low price of $999,99!
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

12. - Top - End - #642
    Ettin in the Playground

They can get the same from Yui, for free.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

13. - Top - End - #643
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    FINISH HIM!
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

14. - Top - End - #644
    Orc in the Playground

No, no, that'd be Love Triangle Mortal Kombat.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

15. - Top - End - #645
    Orc in the Playground

They can get the same from Yui, for free.
    Hasunaga's price is for the privacy*.

Funny Photoshaped pictures not included

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #646
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Hasunaga-style date arrangements: now available for the low, low price of $999,99!
    "Are these dating arrangements available to everyone? Do you do 'accidental' date arrangements that involve three people? Can I get you and Yui to work together for me with some combo package?"

17. - Top - End - #647
    Orc in the Playground

"I can work three people, but we do not cover hospitalization that comes as a result of trying to date two girls at once in their faces."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #648
    Ogre in the Playground

"I can work three people, but we do not cover hospitalization that comes as a result of trying to date two girls at once in their faces."
    Heh, I don't even know how that would work. That'd just be three friends hanging out.

Anyway, I think you can just go ahead with Renee addressing them Draken.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-23 at 11:19 AM.

19. - Top - End - #649
    Orc in the Playground

No offense nc, but what Ren asked, in at least Carina's opinion, was very silly.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

20. - Top - End - #650
    Ettin in the Playground

Ren's not the only one who could improve in that regard. It makes me recall how Yui tried to give pointers to Silva, Hasunaga and Sora.

"You young people really don't know how to discuss about these things discreetly, do you?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

21. - Top - End - #651
    Titan in the Playground

I'm confused, the kids are getting detention? For what? I was unaware that they had skipped class or missed any school whatsoever.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

22. - Top - End - #652

"You young people really don't know how to discuss about these things discreetly, do you?"
    "Does throwing a reishi buzz-saw at someone's face count as discreet?"
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    I'm confused, the kids are getting detention? For what? I was unaware that they had skipped class or missed any school whatsoever.
    They skipped a whole day of school when they went looking for Kazari and Chiyoko. Only Ren and Izumi asked for permission to leave to look for their sisters. I think only Nakahiro went back after classes were over and explained what happened to Mayumi. She said she'd give him a reprieve.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-23 at 02:48 PM.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Titan in the Playground

They did? I thought that was after school or something. Guess I was either totally not paying attention or it wasn't mentioned by anyone at all.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

25. - Top - End - #655
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    No offense nc, but what Ren asked, in at least Carina's opinion, was very silly.
    That's fine with my character and I. Ren and Ken don't like to beat around the bush and if others want to play the "Can I or can't I see spirits?" game both will enjoy playing it by pressing the issue.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-23 at 03:21 PM.

26. - Top - End - #656

Uh, Wahrheit? Ren and Izumi are the only ones with Reene right now. Everyone else was told to wait outside.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Warheit: I'm pretty sure only Izumi and Ren are in the principal's office. Everyone else is in another room and can't hear them.

tgva: Um, did you miss the scene at the beginning of this "adventure" when the teachers came out to say "you're skipping school...be careful" and such?

28. - Top - End - #658
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    They did? I thought that was after school or something. Guess I was either totally not paying attention or it wasn't mentioned by anyone at all.
    It is weird. Izumi and Ren said they got calls from their parents saying that their sisters were reported as absent during the very beginning of the school day. Classes hadn't even started for the older kids yet somehow it was decided the school the girls attend would still call their homes/parents even though they might not have been late for their classes yet. But eh, whatever. You could say classes start earlier for the girls, but since Ren and Kazari left for school at the same time during the current day that's kind of weird unless Ren has a longer commute.

Also, it's fine with me if Ren seems stupid to people, but I don't think he seems so weird. Mayumi and Hasunaga revealed they were aware of spiritual things and Elder said there were people watching over the kids. Maybe the school that employs spiritually aware teachers is run by a spiritually aware principal and maybe these school staff members are the watchers Elder was talking about.

@strawberryman: Carina's in a gigai right?
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-23 at 03:02 PM.

29. - Top - End - #659
    Orc in the Playground

I am THIS close to having Hasunaga barge in and claim the absence of the other kids was totally excused by himself.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #660
    Ogre in the Playground

I am THIS close to having Hasunaga barge in and claim the absence of the other kids was totally excused by himself.
    Why? Ren is having fun.