New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

You make that sound as though Masaru wouldn't have liked his family to make headway on the subject of improving Zaraki/Rukongai.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Does the Hayashi house actually have any influence in the 80th district? Because 10th doesn't have any. If they did/do, it was/is undercover, so working on that with the Hayashi house is kind of impossible.

In terms of "making the Rukon better," maybe. If the Hayashi house members were, like, running a project to help provide Rukon citizens with food, Taiki would encourage his officers to help if they could. But I always saw 10th as just policing the area and the various Houses trying to actively improve the area. So if there were a district that was in shambles but it was safe to live there, 10th wouldn't actively do anything on their own because it's not part of their duties, even though I'm sure members who cared about that area would try to raise charity funds and such for them.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    You make that sound as though Masaru wouldn't have liked his family to make headway on the subject of improving Zaraki/Rukongai.
    Well, once Kazuma tells Masaru he's got an "in", sure they'll be interested. But so far they're small enough and pragmatic enough to know they don't normally have the reach to that district.

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Does the Hayashi house actually have any influence in the 80th district? Because 10th doesn't have any. If they did/do, it was/is undercover, so working on that with the Hayashi house is kind of impossible.

In terms of "making the Rukon better," maybe. If the Hayashi house members were, like, running a project to help provide Rukon citizens with food, Taiki would encourage his officers to help if they could. But I always saw 10th as just policing the area and the various Houses trying to actively improve the area. So if there were a district that was in shambles but it was safe to live there, 10th wouldn't actively do anything on their own because it's not part of their duties, even though I'm sure members who cared about that area would try to raise charity funds and such for them.
    I think Kuroi was just putting forth an idea. If nothing else, "policing" could include "security for a major project undertaken by two or more Noble Houses". I dunno. I think horngeek and kuroi are trying to suggest ways you can get 10th involved, not force the issue.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

In that case, if they asked I'm sure 10th would put some people there. Though 2nd is the division that has bodyguards for nobility, isn't it? If Natsuko were personally going or personally asked, Taiki would personally go down there and guard people.

Another issue is that, well, now that hell has been made to break loose, it would be in 10th's best interest to pull out of the area and do one of 2 things: 1) Send in a huge army and just take it over or 2) Let things develop until 10th can reinfiltrate and try to take things down quietly. If the area is going to boil down to warfare between the various leaders, 10th would probably be very concerned with keeping people out of the area for safety. I'm not quite sure what the expected result of Kazuma's actions is.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground

Cooperation.

That was why throughout the whole fiasco he fought as hard as he could to make the point that he could beat them AND keep them alive at the same time. His argument was almost literally "cooperate with Seireitei or I will beat the everloving feces out of you".

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Cooperation.

That was why throughout the whole fiasco he fought as hard as he could to make the point that he could beat them AND keep them alive at the same time. His argument was almost literally "cooperate with Seireitei or I will beat the everloving feces out of you".
    Which, in my opinion, is what makes the whole thing more compelling. Kazuma's acknowledging the pragmatic reasoning that it would be extremely difficult, and very destructive, to just "get ride of crime" right now. So instead, he's leashing and harnessing the existing power structure.

In the process, he gets to show the people out there that Shinigami do care, and at least some of the Noble Houses do want to help. Which goes a long way to undermining the implicit social acceptance of the 4 Quings.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Well, since I'm not playing any of the characters involved, what are they actually going to do? I thought there was discussions of a power vacuum causing turmoil and whatnot.

10th's future actions in terms of cooperating to solve issues in the district will depend on what the situation ends up being down there. If there's lots of in-fighting between the groups, 10th will probably keep people out of the sector. If it's entirely quiet, all the groups are entirely at peace with each other, then 10th would play bodyguards to the Hayashi house if they decided to do something.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Bugbear in the Playground

You know...this Necromancia sounds interesting...

I think I'm gonna have to spend some time thinking of some for Ivaz.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

This is part of the reason Kazuma will ask Masaru to handle the actual details of the cooperation itself. His role was actually opening a channel of communication.

By beating the crap out of people.

Mostly bare-handed.

Anyhoo, Qing Fu, one of the four Kings, expects that Kazuma would actually take Qing Di and/or Raghdu out for good. He probably expects to seize the assets left behind by either of them. As it stands, there's a good chance he's working with Raghdu, at the very least. The "power vaccuum" refers to Qing Di's apparent capture.

Either way, Kazuma wanted to contain their expansion and keep them from infighting. As far as Qing Fu is concerned, his job will be to help distribute resources such as medicine and water to the citizens of Zaraki. (Am I the only one who remembers that only spiritually empowered people eat in this setting?)

This, of course, leaves the 10th to do things like making sure the Kings play nice, overseeing the distribution of the resources so it's done evenly and fairly, and catching those who act outside of the jurisdiction of each respective King (dominion over a part of Zaraki does NOT mean every single thief, murderer, rapist etc. is in their employ, after all).

There's actually a CRAPTON of stuff for 10th to do.

Heck, they could use this as a means to work on rehabilitation of their current prisoners. The 7th is responsible for Seireitei, but not necessarily for Rukon, and they have their hands full right now, right? Make the prisoners build/repair places in Zaraki.

EDIT: Steilos always makes me laugh when he posts Apolinar in a RAGE. I also like what his two default responses are.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-09-08 at 06:54 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #70
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Sounds like a legit set of powers for a 'fight you in the face' Shinigami.
    Yep. I love it, can't wait to use it.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Did we ever get a definite answer on whether spirits remember their past life or not?

I personally agree with the "Some do, some didn't have one and some forget" interpretation, but I know far less than most of the wise old players here.

It is kind of important for my currently most used character, though. Since part of her personality is heavily influenced by the trauma of a Hollow attack.

Which reminds me that I should introduce my only other character in the Venti Buon... Once I've slept and isn't contemplating breaking down the same door as Nicklance on my way out.

*Breaks skylight instead*
    I don't think that we have a definite answer, but your interpretation is the closest thing to consensus at the moment.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

Actually, I thought the 7th was responsible for construction in general. It's highly likely that no one in 10th that wasn't previously in 7th knows anything about how to build stuff. I say that because they wouldn't really have any reason to know that information, because it's totally not their job. If one of the Noble Houses were to try to start building stuff there, then 10th would guard the area, but I don't think 10th can really do much in terms of running a building project. Maybe a joint project with 7th.

Rehabilitating prisoners in the middle of the most dangerous district in the Rukongai seems like a terrible idea.

If Taro, Goro, and/or Aya wants to organize the effort, I'm not opposed to that.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-09-08 at 07:23 PM.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Orc in the Playground

Actually, I thought the 7th was responsible for construction in general. It's highly likely that no one in 10th that wasn't previously in 7th knows anything about how to build stuff. I say that because they wouldn't really have any reason to know that information, because it's totally not their job. If one of the Noble Houses were to try to start building stuff there, then 10th would guard the area, but I don't think 10th can really do much in terms of running a building project. Maybe a joint project with 7th.

Rehabilitating prisoners in the middle of the most dangerous district in the Rukongai seems like a terrible idea.

If Taro, Goro, and/or Aya wants to organize the effort, I'm not opposed to that.
    That said, don't the majority of the prisoners come from there anyway? Barring the political ones, that is.

I'm not saying 10th could do it ALONE, but they could definitely get things going in Zaraki.

And... considering the structures involved, their job would not be THAT difficult, actually. I don't see why they couldn't do it. I'm not a builder, but I know how to put up a brick wall. I'm not a carpenter but I know how to use nails and a hammer. With a little overseeing, anyone could build a wooden house or two.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Yes. Which is another reason 10th would not want to have a highly active presence there. In a neighborhood run by crime lords, when the police start stepping in things get very scary. I have a feeling that there is a rather large group of people that would feel rather threatened by 10th presence. Which is part of why 10th wouldn't be actively stepping in to enforce the change.

I'm sure there are many members of 10th who would volunteer their hands to help, though. And if Noble Houses wanted to run efforts, 10th would be willing to provide guards for them.

Also, I can't imagine it's as simple as putting up a brick wall several times. There's quite a bit that goes into building, like the planning stage which would require 7th's architects to check for things like structural flaws. Not that there aren't people who would volunteer (Reikiku would for sure), just that 10th can't go do it by themselves. They'd probably need at least a small, dedicated team of moderately skilled architects, which I don't know that 10th could put together by themselves.

Honestly, I feel like if 10th isn't going to walk in and take over (which they aren't because that'd require way too much force of arms), they'd probably be very hard-pressed to go in and help make things better. It'd be very, very dangerous for them from an administration perspective, whether or not Kazuma says they've agreed to cooperate, because someone's word is just that, and these guys probably aren't known for trustworthiness.

15. - Top - End - #75

I don't know what to do with my characters.

I want to do some role playing but don't want to just step all over other peoples.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    I don't know what to do with my characters.

I want to do some role playing but don't want to just step all over other peoples.
    Don't worry too much about that. As long as you aren't dictating what their response to a given action is, you're probably all right. Showing up and attempting direct interaction is the easiest way to get your characters immersed, in my experience.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #77

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    Don't worry too much about that. As long as you aren't dictating what their response to a given action is, you're probably all right. Showing up and attempting direct interaction is the easiest way to get your characters immersed, in my experience.
    Alright, thanks. Guess I'll do something, there is a lot going on right now.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

tgva: If I may be so bold, perhaps you could let Kuroi have Kazuma come up with some ideas, and we can go from there? Before we start assigning duties.

Technically, House Hayashi may not have come across Kazuma's mind yet. Yes horngeek, I know they're the Major Noble House that's all "help the little guy!", but Nakamura House is explicitly merchants and movers of goods. It's kind of up their alley.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

Also his sister's a member of their house, so he'd think of them immediately.

Honestly I am tempted to suggest that 10th just hand Kazuma some papers and say "You know what, you deal with it," even though that would be totally out of their character.

(Was I assigning duties? I was just assessing 10th's plausible responses. Sorry if I sounded like I was telling people what they'd be doing.)
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-09-08 at 08:13 PM.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I guess my main point was that we ought to let Kuroi take the lead, since he has the best idea of what he wants to have happen.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Sounds good to me.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I guess my main point was that we ought to let Kuroi take the lead, since he has the best idea of what he wants to have happen.
    Such a shame that Kazuma doesn't.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #83
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Did we ever get a definite answer on whether spirits remember their past life or not?

I personally agree with the "Some do, some didn't have one and some forget" interpretation, but I know far less than most of the wise old players here.

It is kind of important for my currently most used character, though. Since part of her personality is heavily influenced by the trauma of a Hollow attack.

Which reminds me that I should introduce my only other character in the Venti Buon... Once I've slept and isn't contemplating breaking down the same door as Nicklance on my way out.

*Breaks skylight instead*
    You are getting no answer because there isn't one. That particular detail is a very personal one. Some recall, some don't. Typically, souls seem to not remember, but those that do aren't so rare that they are freakish. Consider them the metaphorical natural blondes of the spirit world.
    Last edited by Hadrian_Emrys; 2011-09-09 at 01:43 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I'm sleep deprived and sore all over, but let's do it!

Necromancia, Cuerva de Sangre: Emperatriz oscura de la sombra hambrienta (Dark Empress of the Starving Shadow)

Where there are cases where the reputation of an individual is higher than the actual capabilities of the person in question, others are far more mysterious and powerful then their reputation would suggest. While Cuerva never asked for high praise, fear or awe from the masses her very nature of lack pushes her to seek fulfillment in every aspect of existence. Once her curiosity for new knowledge ignites a distant soul memory of being starved of knowledge, she delved deeply. When the starvation of knowing oneself awakened a new part of her contemplations, Necromancia became the result of that self-realization journey. And in some aspects, she really is nearly a master of almost everything she explores with feverish pace, the constant hunger for success and the all-consuming curiosity tag-teamed her determination.

And like the shadow that exists wherever light may be found, Cuerva's contemplation of her Aspect of Death gave her insights and finally enlightenment on this theme of shadows, and like the prehistoric feathered dinosaurs that soared high in the skies, causing fear with their overcast shadows, Cuerva's mastery of Necromancia can be likened to the forgotten black phoenix that is born and reborn by the shadows, consuming all in its path.[spoiler]

Fundamental - Clad in Shadows
    Spoiler
    Show

Cuerva's contemplation on the blackness of shadows and the semi-immaterial nature of soulstuff enhances her own understanding on her Avian nature. This discovery allows her to drape the very essence of shadowstuff on her body like birds have soft and light feathers on theirs. This Fundamental adds an additional layer of protection and defence into her Hierro as stated above. In addition to softening impact and dissipating energies to weaken attacks on her person, all the energy 'lost' in this attack is channeled to feed Cuerva directly. Clad in Shadows also allows Cuerva to touch and interact with shadows of living beings as well.

Lesser Spells
    Spoiler
    Show

Shadow Weapons: Cuerva can choose to line the cutting edge and piercing tips of her natural weapons or weapons that she holds with her reiryoku in order to sharpen them. The same shadowy substance also helps to reinforce the weapons with additional hardness, and the shadows retain their shape even if the weapon that it coats was destroyed. The shadows lose their form the moment Cuerva dismisses this spell. This spell represents the starvation of might.

Shadow Trapper: Cuerva can imbue her own shadow with her reiryoku, allowing it to turn dense and heavy as it takes on the qualities similar to sticky paper that traps insects and vermin. The strength of this spell is the equivalent of a level 25 Bakudo. The unique property of this spell is that depending on the light source, the shadow's variable size does not reduce the effectiveness of the trapping effect. This spell represents the starvation of prey.

Shadow Sight: Cuerva can see in darkness, shadowy illumination and pitch blackness as if it is as clear as daylight. This spell loses its effectiveness against supernaturally-conjured shadows, like a Shikai or Kido ability. This spell represents the starvation of knowledge.

Shadow Forms: Cuerva can shape objects from the stuff of shadows, these objects last as long as she desires but are as brittle or fragile as the material that the shadows attempt to imitate. The designs of these items can never consist of moving parts, nor can they be used as weapons. This spell represents the starvation of material goods.

Shadow Evocation: Cuerva can imitate any Kido spell in a very vague and instinctive manner borne from having fought and experienced the myriad spellcasting Shinigami that crossed paths and swords against her. She can imitate any Kido spell of any level at one-eight its unchanted power, with kido spells that are deemed to have more affinity with darkness, shadows or simply a lack of flashy lights at one-sixth of its unchanted power.

Iconic Spell - Shadow Essence: Murder of Crows: With a simple command, Cuerva transforms her Zanpakuto's blade into a mass of black and grey ravens bound in leather strap-bindings to form a blade-like appearance, wrapped around an extremely thin rapier-like blade as long as Cuerva's height. The handle resembles a rod made entirely of crows' beaks and the blade guard is a long thin pair of solid black wings that stretches out further than typical large blade guard proportions.

Spoiler
    Show

The powers of Cuerva's Necromancia-enhanced Zanpakuto are as follows:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Self-Protection: The beak-like composition of the handle is not for show. When Asesinato de Cuervos is in the hands of anyone other than Cuerva, the crow beaks encrusting the entire sword handle begins to peck and bite at the impudent hand that attempts to wield it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Hungry and Feeding: The entire Zanpakuto constantly drains reishi particles touching it and draws in reishi particles as well in a 2cm thick outline around the entire weapon. This allows block-able Kido or similar energetic attacks to eventually de-power and be drained away by Asesinato de Cuervos if the wielder is able to bear and hold back said attack. This absorption only works within that 1cm radius from the weapon, thus even if stabbed into an opponent, absorption would not work on the entire body, only particles entering that 'event horizon' space. All absorbed reishi particles is converted to reiryoku which in turn feeds Cuerva.

Melee Attack: Despite the appearance of the trapped mass of feathers and beaks forming the blade, the actual cutting power of the Zanpakuto comes from the razor-sharp feathers, beaks and talons that saturate the blade's surface area. The more injuries inflicted by the weapon, and by virtue of feeding via Hungry and Feeding, the ravens grow increasingly agitated, creating pulsation and rumblings along the blade. The screeching that erupts from the blade are not so loud as to disrupt speech or hearing, but is persistently annoying. Cuerva revels in the sound that the Zanpakuto makes, likening it to a symphony.

Raven Swarm: This ability may be activated if Cuerva allows the leather straps and buckles binding the mass of ravens to snap and break, or simply swing the weapon with enough force to eject the trapped ravens.

Each raven is only about the size of a child's palm, and despite its appearance and sound, are actually small Garganta apertures. Functioning like Kuchiki Byakuya's Senbonzakura, these ravens are mentally controlled and will tear and rip apart anything it touches, taking more time on tougher material. Any material they eat is directly sent to Cuerva's Deglucion Garganta for digestion.

Furthermore, instead of always releasing the full load, Cuerva can also fire small bursts of ravens at her foes, swinging the weapon hard enough that some ravens dislodge from the blade and speed straight towards the target. Any ravens destroyed is simply regenerated from the thin rapier-like long blade which the ravens were gathered around to form the shape of a blade.

If desired, the entire blade may erupt into a roiling mass of ravens, instead of leaving behind a long thin blade with an oversized blade guard.

Greater & Horrific level: The any scalable effects are increased proportionately.

Greater Spells
    Spoiler
    Show

Greater Shadow Weapons: Cuerva can form weapons from shadowstuff and manipulate them with her own shadows.

Greater Shadow Trapper: Cuerva can use this spell even when flying, allowing her to hover above an enemy while casting her trapping shadow over them.

Greater Shadow Sight: Cuerva can use shadows as a scrying pool-like tool. Allowing her to look at places, objects and people from the vantage point of any significant patch of shadows within a 1 mile radius. Greater focus and concentration can push the distance by another half mile more.

Greater Shadow Forms: Objects with moving parts can now be created, but are fragile and do not last long. These objects cannot leave Cuerva's hands or body if wearable or it will dissolve back into nothingness.

Greater Shadow Evocation: Cuerva's imitations take on a more substantial power, reinforced by her higher level of power release. She can now imitate any Kido spell of any level at one-sixth its unchanted power, with kido spells that are deemed to have more affinity with darkness, shadows or simply a lack of flashy lights at a quarter of its unchanted power.

Imbue with Starvation: Cuerva can imbue a target with a measure of her reiryoku. By forming up to a maximum amount of five obsidian feathers around the target's skin, usually large areas like the chest, stomach or the back, the seal takes the form of a 5-pointed geometrical shape. Each of these feathers can hold a very large amount of Cuerva's reiryoku. This seal can be used as a boon or a bane, at Cuerva's will, with effects determined during casting and can be unique at each casting. This spell represents the starvation of control.

Horrific Spells
    Spoiler
    Show

Horrific Shadow Weapons: Cuerva can meld the shadows of her foes into weapons to stab at them. This attack can be blocked and evaded normally but persists for up to the maximum time of one week. These shadows are as easy to break as ordinary shadows (which means it cannot be broken), but measures that remove shadows can stave off this effect until the duration runs out.

Horrific Shadow Trapper: Cuerva's own shadow is no longer necessary to entrap targets, but rather with a sweep of her hand and a projection of reiatsu, up to twenty targets find their own shadows either rooted to the ground, or wrapped around their own bodies in an attempt to bind them tightly. The effect is the equivalent of a level 60 Bakudo.

Horrific Shadow Sight: Cuerva's range is limited to roughtly a metropolis-wide area of effect. In addition, she may reach across and travel from shadow to shadow nearly instantly, allowing her to even dive into her own shadow to travel about.

Horrific Shadow Evocation: All Kido spells can be imitated at one quarter of its unchanted power, with spells associated with darkness, shadows or a lack of flashy lights at half of its unchanted power.

Horrific Imbue with Starvation: The seal may erupt into a cascade of inky shadows that envelop the target until it forms into a 8ft tall egg-like structure. The target with the seal will receive a horrific transformation. Hollows below Menos grade in this egg become Avian Hollows, while mortals without awakened reiryoku turn into Hollows. Mortals with spiritual powers turn into a Hollow-hybrid. This spell cannot interact with Shinigami or Hollows of Menos or higher grade, they are simply ripped apart and consumed.

Consume Essence: Cuerva in her Segunda Etapa form is a sight to behold and a veritable black hole for spiritual energy. This Horrific spell lets Cuerva directly consume the shadow of her victims, leaving behind a shadow of Cuerva's making that functions exactly as a typical shadow. Only extremely perceptive or spiritually awakened targets get even a subtle chance at noticing that their shadows are consumed. As the days go by, within a month, the targets eventually fade away ceasing to exist as Cuerva literally consumes their essence slowly. During this time Cuerva may initiative telepathic communication at her will and she often uses this spell to inflict tasks and missions in order to 'return' their shadow, which is within her ability to do so. Targets consumed may be summoned back as a shadowy phantasm (see Alucard's familiars for those of you familiar with Hellsing). This spell represents the starvation of existence.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

25. - Top - End - #85

I might make up Necromancia myself. Not sure if Apolinar will ever actually get it, but it'd be fun.

In addition, I've set up for Henry to sort out this whole memory thing he has going, but I wanted some input to see if this would be a good time or not.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Curse you, Nicklance! Taking all the cool shadow-themed ideas for yourself and leaving none for my Darkness-Aspect Arrancar!

27. - Top - End - #87
    Pixie in the Playground

I will try to post on this (and in this manner) this weekend. I will try to make it somewhat plausible. I have a few ideas to make it work with Taro i think.

Where is Kazuma now? And what day are they on so the continuity works. Taro's next post will probably ending the night of the 20th and then the morning of the 21st...but if the 22nd is better then that works.

Just let me know (whoever has the info)

Also his sister's a member of their house, so he'd think of them immediately.

Honestly I am tempted to suggest that 10th just hand Kazuma some papers and say "You know what, you deal with it," even though that would be totally out of their character.

(Was I assigning duties? I was just assessing 10th's plausible responses. Sorry if I sounded like I was telling people what they'd be doing.)

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Kuroi can correct me, but I believe that Kazuma's at 4th Division.

That said, I'm not totally certain if he's still on Day 21, or if he's rolled over to 22 (a rollover I think we should go ahead and engage where possible, to keep FF's head from exploding about "different timelines").

29. - Top - End - #89
    Pixie in the Playground

I have no problem moving Taro to Day 22, as the 10th had their party on the 20th, clean up, clerical work, etc. would i am sure take up the 21st due to Taiki's recent leave of absence. I may play out something short on the 21st for Taro, but it is not plot driven and could be thrown in whenever.

Kuroi can correct me, but I believe that Kazuma's at 4th Division.

That said, I'm not totally certain if he's still on Day 21, or if he's rolled over to 22 (a rollover I think we should go ahead and engage where possible, to keep FF's head from exploding about "different timelines").

30. - Top - End - #90
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Curse you, Nicklance! Taking all the cool shadow-themed ideas for yourself and leaving none for my Darkness-Aspect Arrancar!
    Darkness and Shadows are very distinct if you cut around the lines cleanly
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]