New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 39

Dance Studio

After an hour of dancing, mostly a waltz and a few other slow dances, but all of them involve the pair staying close to each other with him watching her eyes and movements the entire time. Once the hour is up, he'll pull away and gesture at a couple chairs, bottles of water near by. "Need a rest?" He asks, panting slightly and radiating heat from exertion.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

[Dance Studio]

As they both dance, Reelshka seems to let go of her nervousness and enjoy it. She's been working hard lately and she feels she deserves some relaxation. After they're done though, she's also tired and her feet hurt. Yes... I need some rest, she says as she plops down on a chair. It was great, though.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground

Dance Studio

Wolfy looks her over before kneeling in front of her and propping her feet up on his chair. "Here, just relax a bit." He tells her before trying to take off her shoes and socks, and then start a foot rub if she'll let him.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Titan in the Playground

[Dance Studio]

Reelshka eeps quietly, but doesn't retreat her legs and, although visibly embarassed, doesn't stop Wolfy. The werewolf might notice her feet only have four toes each and are generally longer in proportion to her size than a human's would be.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

Dance Studio

Wolfy takes note of the difference, and works at her feet firmly before moving onto her calves, taking as long as he has to in order to relax her muscles. The entire time, he hums to himself quietly, not saying anything.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground

[Dance Studio]

After a while Reelshka relaxes and sits back. You're really good at this. Is foot massage a part of a dancing instructor's skillset?

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ogre in the Playground

Dance Studio

"Not really. But it's something I do for beautiful women."
    He says with a wry smile.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Titan in the Playground

[Dance Studio]

Reelshka blushes fiercely... but she can't deny she likes the compliments.
    Why, thank you. I don't get called that often. Especially by... well, by non-goblins. Handsome ones, especially, she adds, feeling like she should respond in kind.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Pixie in the Playground

[In the Muddy Street Outside of Lester's Saloon and All That Jazz]

"Good point."

Percilia-prime sighs. This is disappointing. She really wanted to burn those bodies.

"Let's head back to CURATOR, then."

Percilia-prime turns, heads back over to the jeep, and leaps inside.

((To CURATOR?))

10. - Top - End - #400
    Bugbear in the Playground

[In the Muddy Street Outside of Lester's Saloon and All That Jazz]

To the rescue lab... eh to Curator I mean.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ogre in the Playground

Dance Studio

Once he finishes with her feet and lower legs, Wolfy stands and moves around behind the goblin and work at her neck and shoulders if she'll allow him to. She'll feel him use the tips of his claws as well as the pads on his paws when he works, always being careful not to apply too much pressure. "Such a pity, because it's true."

12. - Top - End - #402
    Titan in the Playground

[Dance Studio]

Mmmmm... this feels good, Reelshka mutters. I don't think I've ever recieved a massage before. And thank you. It feels nice to be... appreciated.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

Dance Studio

Wolfy raises an eyebrow as he continues to rub her. "No one's done this for you before?"

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

[Dance Studio]

Reelshka shakes her head.
    No, never. A true shame, as I now realize.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Loch and Key

"A goal..." Jezebel says before taking another careful bit, closing her eyes to savor it. "A goal implies there must be an end. This will likely last a long time, considering things. I am rather patient however."
    "Oh I'm sure there's something you seek to gain from this little situation."
    Feia certainly isn't spending as much time on her food, more idly placing it through the eating motions between sentences.
    Doesn't quite draw the same...pleasure Jezebel does.
    "No sense in engaging in any action without some variety of desired outcome."

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Red Zone

Yuan shifts back to his more human form, clothes included, and gives a bit of a snort, shaking his head. "Look, Clarissa, just don't go hunting around here. It's guarded by me and others. Try Riverside. Otherwise, I'll probably have to try and kill you. Much less nicely this time."

[Red Zone - Alley with Clarissa]

"You? Nice? Ha!"

Clarissa chuckles and scoffs! This guy was a card.

"Alright, alright, alright. Tell you what, I'll stop hunting around here because you asked me to so politely...for a price, of course."

Oooo! Seems like Clarissa doesn't know when to quit! Of course, she's a viceduchess, so that makes more sense than it should...
    There has been no word, since appearing in this land.
    Not a whisper nor direction, simply silence.
    This would be distressing, if such a feeling were possible, but as such, it is simply a temporary issue.

Sally has observed, for a time, waiting for an end to the disconnect, to see if there was a purpose for being here.
    Some time has passed and there has been no reconnect.
    Clearly the only course of action is to do what feels natural.

The little girl picks up the warscythe at her side and stands up on the ledge of the roof, looking down at Clarissa and Yuan.
    No point in speaking, little point in warning.

They are harvest, nothing more.

Her weapon is tilted down, aimed vaguely in the direction of Yuan.
    That stench, the stench of Chaos. It was thick on this individual.

They would be pleased by its eradication.

A bolt of green energy flares out of the end of the scythe, a burst of molecule-peeling power, directed towards his center of mass.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

16. - Top - End - #406
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    The trooper tries to fire his stake launcher at the rat as it scurries away. Anatolij tries to follow it right after that. The cleric rushes to disarm the bombs in the bag. He's not a sapper, but with Zefir's instructions it should be easy enough.

[Gray Zone Alley]

Rot-rat is hit with a stake! Luckily, rat hearts are much smaller to hit than human hearts and thus harder to hit, not to mention the differing anatomy making aiming harder. Thus, the undead rodent merely gets a punctured lung and some wood lodged in its flank. Quite a comical sight.

Rot gives a squeak of pain and terror and tries to scramble down a nearby sewer grate. If he makes it... he'll be a bit too large, so he will have to take drastic measures. There'll be some snapping, of the stake and a couple of little rat bones, and the pained vampire will squeeze down into the sewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Temple of Bast]

"Riiight." Reinholdt says, peering at Chione.

"I think I'll hang my hat up for the day and go to Trog's to get something to celebrate." It's not every day you become high priestess.
    She also intends to swing by that park and find that shapeshifting guy.
    [Temple of Bast]

"Okay. You know where to find us if you need help or anything."

"And tell any cats you meet about the temple. No feline should be a human "pet" or plaything; we are their equals if not their betters."
    Last edited by VampireRot; 2011-09-18 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

[Gray Zone Alley]

Anatolij is fairly relentless in his pursuit. He tries to catch up with Rot-rat and slice it in half before it manages to disappear into the sewers. The trooper, whose name is actually Filimon, follows him, pulling out a gun and trying to shoot Rot before the Cossack reaches him, so as to slow the vampire down.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Ogre in the Playground

Dance Studio

"Hmm..." Wolfy ponders, and after a moment, gestures at a mat on the ground. "Lay down and I'll do your back. I'm sure you'll find someone who can appreciate you fully some day."

Loch and Key

Jezebel eats silently for a while, pondering. "I'm going to be hosting a charity event soon. I'd like you to come over."

Alley with Clarissa

Juan looks like he's about to respond, but suddenly screams as he's enveloped in green light. Clarissa will see the skin drift off his body in bits and pieces, revealing muscle and bone but eventually he collapses when the light vanishes, body still.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Orc in the Playground

[Gray Zone Alley]

Rot narrowly dodges the- what? The trooper got a name?!

Filimon's bullets snag the rat in the side, slowing the vampire down long enough for Anatolij's blade to swing down. Rot gives a horrid screech as he's cut in half, and then both halves burst into ashy dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

20. - Top - End - #410
    Pixie in the Playground

What the?!

Another assailant! *Sigh.* Clarissa is almost certainly coming home later than would be expected. That is inevitable now.

Sally has chosen not to speak, not to give warning, not to play nice. Clarissa would do the same.

A surge. An emotion. Yuan nearly, if not totally, dead. Wrath. Anger crawling within. Anger writhing through ever pore, squirming out of every orifice. Dripping death. Taste it. Savor it. Let it in. Let it consume your mind, soul, and body. Relinquish control. All will be better.

Promises unkept. Appointments forgotten. Whispering spirits, grant her power.

Beautiful annihilation! The red grace upon the face which sinfully smiles upon the oyster. The cackling carpenter and the witless walrus kneeling at the foot of the queen. The vorpal blade. Snicker snack. The guillotine. Snacker snip. The cursed Ophelia. Bubble bubble. In and out in and out of her mind this time. Laugh it up. Drink it in. The cup overflows. Feel your spirit shrink. The red lives within each being. Free it. All are to be brought to bear.

The cold feeling burning a hole through your chest. Leave it be. It only does as it should. A drummer playing the heart. Thump thump, thump thump, thump thump.

"So cold..."

Time itself. Drift down the river. A flow, iced-over, pouring into a never ending precipice. F-f-f-freezing to death.

Smell. Sight. Touch. Hearing. Taste. Dispense with these. You do not need to feel or think or breathe or see or even be!

"Hee hee! Hah hah!"

Death... Anger... A slice here... A gash there...

Paint a masterpiece for all to see!

This is art in its finest! The greatest art! Can you not see how it calls to you? Elation! Ecstacy! Love! Blood! All are thralls of the greatest art!

Clarissa, the artist...

Sally, the canvas...

Without delay, hesitation, or thought, Clarissa's physical form shatters into a swarm of seven monolithic, black butterflies, images of the greatest art dancing across their fluttering wings as if to a steady rhythm, as if to a flow of water, as if to the beat of drums. Instinct has taken over. That is a bad, bad thing.

Those seven butterflies attempt to take to the skies, to soar out of sight far above Sally.

They're not gone. They're not fluttering away.

Not now. Not anymore.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Loch and Key]

"When, where, and to what purpose will this charity be?"
    Feia smiles faintly, electing to toss back all of her wine at once.

[Red Zone Alley]

The little girl stares up into the sky as the butterflies soar up, grip on her over-sized warscythe tightening.
    She felt a twist, in the energies.

Perhaps it was time to leave the high ground now.

She walks off the side of the roof, to land on the ground far heavier than one of her size should.
    A slight shuddering, of the dust.

The walls will provide cover, if the butterflies are to be combatants.
    Only one angle of attack remains.
    Absentee Spirit

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

Loch and Key

"It'll be at my place. I'm sure you can find it. I'll be sending out invitations in a couple weeks, and it's to help raise funds to provide to those less fortunate in the area by helping with renovations and providing new places to live. The funds will be raised in a classical way."
    She says with a hint of an smile before taking a bite to eat. "An auction of celebrities. You know how it works. An eligible person steps on stage, men and women bid on them, and the winner gains control over the person for 24 hours starting at dawn the next day. The so called "slave" cannot be told to do things against their will, or things that are illegal. Only reasonable orders can be given. There won't be any magic compulsion involved."

Her sly eyes turn back to Feia. "If you come, there are only two restrictions. First, you put yourself on the auction block. Have no worries, I plan on being the first auctioned, as hostess." Jezebel says as she leans back in her seat. "As for the second stipulation, wear something a touch more flattering. Preferably...lacy. You look good, but it's not going to be a business meeting."

Alley with Clarissa

By the time the necron lands, Juan's body is gone. Only a bit of scuffed dust marks where he slithered off into the sewers.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Pixie in the Playground

In the grave, gazing upwards. The walls without substance shakily crumble and give way as mud is heaped upon the body. A detached man shoveling from above, piling it on thick as the heavens weep, their tears blessing all life with their embrace.

Though there may or may not be a solitary cloud lazily floating through the sky, Sally might notice a few droplets of a vile, black fluid leaking out of the sky. It appears to be very caustic, eating through most of the organic materials it comes into contact with in the alley, starting with that stiff, dated newspaper stuck to the ground (probably) a fair distance away from Sally. It appears to then be absorbing the melted, organic slush, thereby propagating itself.

Hope Sally brought a parasol.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by VampireRot View Post
    [Temple of Bast]

"Okay. You know where to find us if you need help or anything."

"And tell any cats you meet about the temple. No feline should be a human "pet" or plaything; we are their equals if not their betters."
    But... but... Reinholdt likes pets and free food and stuff.
    Oh well. She supposes it makes a little sense.

"Right. Be back later."

Reinholdt heads out and goes to the...

[Totally Safe Park!]

Shifting into catgirl form along the way, since that's the form she was in when she became a she.

She looks around for that guy who did this to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Loch and Key]

Oh hey, Jezebel successfully got Feia to pause mid bite, a slightly blank look on her face.
    This look holds for a couple second.

"A pleasant dress, maybe?"
    This sounds vaguely hopeful.
    Which is a nice replacement for the angry that is swirling about.

[Red Zone Alley]

Organic-devouring rain?
    How delightful.

A drop falls upon Sally's cheek, as she gaze up towards the sky, sheering off the flesh.
    Below lies a gleaming surface of metal.

The girl seems utterly unconcerned by further drops coming into contact with her body, stripping away the "flesh" covering the metal beneath.

Instead, she glances around towards the newspaper, towards where the likely largest mass of the substance is.
    It will be receiving a blast of the green energy in its direction, seeking to ply apart the very molecules of the substance.
    Absentee Spirit

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Totally Safe Park!]

Shifting into catgirl form along the way, since that's the form she was in when she became a she.

She looks around for that guy who did this to her.
    [Totally Safe Park]

Broguth is... sitting on a park bench, reading a newspaper. He doesn't seem to have noticed fem Reinholdt at the moment
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

[Totally Safe Park]

Broguth might notice when Neme Hat Reinholdt goes over and tries to snatch the newspaper out of his hands.

"I think I've had plenty of experience now."

She doesn't like him! Imagine that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Pixie in the Playground

[Red Zone - Alley]

The molecules forming the mass of black goop near where the newspaper once was is ripped apart rather violently by the energy blast. Ouch! That must have hurt!

Acceptable losses. All of it.

The other little drops of goo slither behind the assortment of junk littering the alleyway. They appear to be using the larger blob's sacrifice as a convenient distraction. They are gathering and congealing into larger, tendril-like lashes in the shadows of the alley, in two dark crevices, behind four metal trash bins, and within one outdated, busted computer monitor.

Seven. Seven. Seven.

And the worms begin to eat through the putrid, diseased flesh, meat falling off of the suffocated man's bone, boring hundreds of tiny holes in the filthy thing.

More sobbing, not for the man anymore. It was never for the man.
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2011-09-18 at 09:34 PM.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground

[Totally Safe Park]

Broguth looks up over his tinted glasses at Reinholdt, "Very well, if you believe so," he states calmly, and stands. He extends a glowing finger to tap Reinholdt on the forehead, and if it connects, the catgirl will find herself returning to being a catboy over the next ten seconds.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground

Loch and Key

"A dress is perfectly acceptable. I'm going to be wearing something blue, silky, and somewhat slim in style."
    Jezebel admits.