New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    "Yeah, why?"
    He walked here all the way from Califoalnia to here by himself! Sure, he got lost plenty of times but he made it!
    ...eventually.
    Are you on your own? How did you get here? She asks, genuinely curious. If he walked here by himself....Mystic was going to have VERY strong words with her sister about taking care of her foals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "Huhwha...?" murmurs Dreams.
    Sorry Sweetie. My Nephew popped up and hurt himself. I was just making sure he was okay. I didn't meant to wake you up. She assures Dreams.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-10-23 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Use the wrong text color

2. - Top - End - #782
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

"Nope! I'm by myself I walked all the way here from Califoalnia by myself cause my mom told me to!" he said proudly, grinning.
    "I got lost a lot though...and I lost my money one time and I had to stay in Manehatten for a while to make some more so I could make it here...but I made it okay eventually!"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #783
    Titan in the Playground

"Nope! I'm by myself I walked all the way here from Califoalnia by myself cause my mom told me to!" he said proudly, grinning.
    "I got lost a lot though...and I lost my money one time and I had to stay in Manehatten for a while to make some more so I could make it here...but I made it okay eventually!"
    If he could see Mystic's face, he would probably be very scared right now. She is currently filled with pure rage. Alright., here's what's going to happen. I am going to get a house, and you are going to live with me so I can take care of you while you're here. We'll get your goggles fixed at some point in the future. You are not to go anywhere without at the very least telling me. After that, as soon as I get the chance I'm flying to Califoalnia, and having very strong words with your mom about how she's raising her kids.

Mystic says, rather mad at her sister for treating her own kids so irresponsibly.

She's apparently going to become a mom (an honorary one anyway) much sooner than her player intended.

4. - Top - End - #784

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    If he could see Mystic's face, he would probably be very scared right now. She is currently filled with pure rage. Alright., here's what's going to happen. I am going to get a house, and you are going to live with me so I can take care of you while you're here. We'll get your goggles fixed at some point in the future. You are not to go anywhere without at the very least telling me. After that, as soon as I get the chance I'm flying to Califoalnia, and having very strong words with your mom about how she's raising her kids.

Mystic says, rather mad at her sister for treating her own kids so irresponsibly.

She's apparently going to become a mom (an honorary one anyway) much sooner than her player intended.
    "Y-yes ma'am!"
    He may not be able to see herbut he can hear her voice and he is scared!
    "My mom didn't really tell me when to come back...she just told me to find you...she gave me a letter to give you but it got all wet..."
    He took it out and handed it to her.
    It was pretty much illegible as is, but a spell could probably fix it up.
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #785
    Titan in the Playground

"Y-yes ma'am!"
    He may not be able to see herbut he can hear her voice and he is scared!
    "My mom didn't really tell me when to come back...she just told me to find you...she gave me a letter to give you but it got all wet..."
    He took it out and handed it to her.
    It was pretty much illegible as is, but a spell could probably fix it up.
    So, her sister sent a ten year old foal, a blind one at that, all the way from califoalnia to her, with nothing more than a letter, which got wet. She does not know where to begin with what's wrong with that. She starts grinding her teeth. She looks at the letter which is indeed pretty much illegible.

*Sigh* I'll probably just go talk to her and get things cleared up that way. After we get you settled in. she says, talking to Lionheart. (Lionheart is a Pegasus right?)

6. - Top - End - #786

So, her sister sent a ten year old foal, a blind one at that, all the way from califoalnia to her, with nothing more than a letter, which got wet. She does not know where to begin with what's wrong with that. She starts grinding her teeth. She looks at the letter which is indeed pretty much illegible.

*Sigh* I'll probably just go talk to her and get things cleared up that way. After we get you settled in. she says, talking to Lionheart. (Lionheart is a Pegasus right?)
    Lionheart is actually an Earth Pony.
    Which is surprising considering his mom is a Pegasus and his dad is an Earth Pony. And Pegasus is the more dominant gene in his family.
    And he was sent with the letter and a pouch of bits.
    "Okay!"
    He takes out a small pouch with 20 bits.
    "Can this help?"
    He wants to help buy a house!
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #787
    Titan in the Playground

Lionheart is actually an Earth Pony.
    Which is surprising considering his mom is a Pegasus and his dad is an Earth Pony. And Pegasus is the more dominant gene in his family.
    And he was sent with the letter and a pouch of bits.
    "Okay!"
    He takes out a small pouch with 20 bits.
    "Can this help?"
    He wants to help buy a house!
    Yeah, they will. Sorry Dreams, I think I need to cancel our date for tonight. How about tomorrow instead? she asks politely, feeling bad, but foals take priority over fillyfriends. Looks like I need to go house shopping.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry Sweetie. My Nephew popped up and hurt himself. I was just making sure he was okay. I didn't meant to wake you up. She assures Dreams.
    "Oh, okay." she nods tiredly.

Yeah, they will. Sorry Dreams, I think I need to cancel our date for tonight. How about tomorrow instead? she asks politely, feeling bad, but foals take priority over fillyfriends. Looks like I need to go house shopping.
    She nods. "Understandable. Of course, both of you can stay here as long as you need to."
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post

She nods. "Understandable. Of course, both of you can stay here as long as you need to."
    I think he'll be safer on the ground. Thanks for the offer though Dreams. Alright sport, let's go house hunting. She says, leading him out of the Civic Center and to the bottom of the stairs.

What kind of house would you like to live in? Any features in particular you want it to have? She asks.

10. - Top - End - #790

"I wish I could help out more...but that's all I have left from the odd jobs I did in Manehatten..."
    He felt around for her and climbed onto her back. He was tired from walking over 400 miles.
    "But let's go! I saw some nice houses for sale on the way here! Though I don't care where we live..."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-10-23 at 06:10 PM.
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #791
    Titan in the Playground

Are you sure you don't have anything you'd want? I want to be sure before I end up buying something, and then you regret that we didn't buy the house with the Jacuzzi or something like that. Though, that's just an example. I'm not paying for a hot tub. She elaborates

12. - Top - End - #792

Are you sure you don't have anything you'd want? I want to be sure before I end up buying something, and then you regret that we didn't buy the house with the Jacuzzi or something like that. Though, that's just an example. I'm not paying for a hot tub. She elaborates
    "Well, a place with no stairs would be nice. It's kinda hard to walk up stairs when you're blind. I sometimes fall down them because of a misplaced step. Other than that I don't really care."
    He is holding on tight to Mystic.
    "By the way, do you know if the library here has a selection of books in Braille? I was almost finished with Harry Pony and the Unicorn's Stone before I left home."
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #793
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, a place with no stairs would be nice. It's kinda hard to walk up stairs when you're blind. I sometimes fall down them because of a misplaced step. Other than that I don't really care."
    He is holding on tight to Mystic.
    "By the way, do you know if the library here has a selection of books in Braille? I was almost finished with Harry Pony and the Unicorn's Stone before I left home."
    I don't know. I Haven't visited the library here before. Mystic declines to mention she has read all of those books. All of them.

They go through town looking at various houses. Too many houses have the maligned steps, but there are one or two that don't. A local realtor goes through one, showing them the features. One is rather small, but has all necessary features such as a stove, a bathroom, a pantry or two, ETC. The other is rather large, but a few things would have to be purchased and set up.

14. - Top - End - #794

I don't know. I Haven't visited the library here before. Mystic declines to mention she has read all of those books. All of them.

They go through town looking at various houses. Too many houses have the maligned steps, but there are one or two that don't. A local realtor goes through one, showing them the features. One is rather small, but has all necessary features such as a stove, a bathroom, a pantry or two, ETC. The other is rather large, but a few things would have to be purchased and set up.
    "I liked the smaller house. What about you, Mo-Aunt?"
    He almost slipped up there and called her Mom. He already liked Mystic better than his real mom. At least she hasn't told him to walk over 400 miles to meet his uncle.
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #795
    Titan in the Playground

"I liked the smaller house. What about you, Mo-Aunt?"
    He almost slipped up there and called her Mom. He already liked Mystic better than his real mom. At least she hasn't told him to walk over 400 miles to meet his uncle.
    Mystic's player is starting to hate Mystic's sister more and more with each post about her.

Alright. We'll take the smaller one. Mystic says to the realtor. The realtor pony looks slightly disappointed, but takes the bits and gives Mystic the required documents to show that Mystic owns the little house now.

So, please tell me a bit about yourself if I'm going to be taking care of you. She says.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple Pepper-The Middle of Town

The purple pony darts outside and to the town square. She knew theat there would be few ponies able to teleport Gwyn back and forth from the Grill and her tower.

Flying could work but she didn't know if anypony had the stamina.

Healing up Grills was another option but the only doctor she knew was Dr. Magic. She preferred not to bother him again. Maybe there is a medic somewhere.

The age shifting probably tweaked all the of the citizens ability. But she had to try,"Hello! Ponies of Blidle Shores! Can any strong unicorn or pegasus spare a second to help me?" she says in a loud and slightly flirtatious address.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-10-23 at 07:25 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

17. - Top - End - #797

Mystic's player is starting to hate Mystic's sister more and more with each post about her.

Alright. We'll take the smaller one. Mystic says to the realtor. The realtor pony looks slightly disappointed, but takes the bits and gives Mystic the required documents to show that Mystic owns the little house now.

So, please tell me a bit about yourself if I'm going to be taking care of you. She says.
    "Well...I've been blind since birth...and you aren't the first relative my mom has sent me to see. I've traveled from Califoalnia to Manetana to visit my other aunt. Then I went from Manetana to Hoofsdale to visit my Grandfather. He was the one that gave me those aviator glasses. I'm also kinda a coward...oh! And I can't believe I haven't told you my name yet! I'm Lionheart!"
    He held out his hoof for a hoofshake.
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #798
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Purple Pepper-The Middle of Town

The purple pony darts outside and to the town square. She knew theat there would be few ponies able to teleport Gwyn back and forth from the Grill and her tower.

Flying could work but she didn't know if anypony had the stamina.

Healing up Grills was another option but the only doctor she knew was Dr. Magic. She preferred not to bother him again. Maybe there is a medic somewhere.

The age shifting probably tweaked all the of the citizens ability. But she had to try,"Hello! Ponies of Blidle Shores! Can any strong unicorn or pegasus spare a second to help me?" she says in a loud and slightly flirtatious address.
    A passing filly's ears perked up as she heard this. "You need strong unicorns?"

Flower Tail dashed up eagerly while Winterflap did her best to keep up. "I happen to be very strong. And Winterflap here is a pegasus, so she should be able to help too! What do you need?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

19. - Top - End - #799
    Titan in the Playground

"Well...I've been blind since birth...and you aren't the first relative my mom has sent me to see. I've traveled from Califoalnia to Manetana to visit my other aunt. Then I went from Manetana to Hoofsdale to visit my Grandfather. He was the one that gave me those aviator glasses. I'm also kinda a coward...oh! And I can't believe I haven't told you my name yet! I'm Lionheart!"
    He held out his hoof for a hoofshake.
    Mystic shakes Lionheart's hoof. Well, as you know, I'm Mystic Muse. Pleased to meet you. If you plan on ever leaving, just tell me and I'll fly you wherever it is you plan on going. Mystic assures him. So, what do you want to do right now?

20. - Top - End - #800

Mystic shakes Lionheart's hoof. Well, as you know, I'm Mystic Muse. Pleased to meet you. If you plan on ever leaving, just tell me and I'll fly you wherever it is you plan on going. Mystic assures him. So, what do you want to do right now?
    "Let's see...I've heard a bit about Bridle Shores from ponies so I wanna check out all of the hotspots! Like Grills! Or Soft's Bar! I heard about a stuffed animal store or something too...but what I really want to do most of all is to get my glasses fixed. They mean a lot to me...oh! And you should find a way to get that letter to be readable! The relatives I've visited have always been angry at my mom for having me walk to visit them but when the read the letter they're significantly less angry!"
    He can't believe he forgot his umbrella. The letter wouldn't have gotten wet if he had remembered it.
    And you're supposed to not like his mom! She's strict and is determined to make Lionheart less of a coward!
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #801
    Titan in the Playground

"Let's see...I've heard a bit about Bridle Shores from ponies so I wanna check out all of the hotspots! Like Grills! Or Soft's Bar! I heard about a stuffed animal store or something too...but what I really want to do most of all is to get my glasses fixed. They mean a lot to me...oh! And you should find a way to get that letter to be readable! The relatives I've visited have always been angry at my mom for having me walk to visit them but when the read the letter they're significantly less angry!"
    He can't believe he forgot his umbrella. The letter wouldn't have gotten wet if he had remembered it.
    And you're supposed to not like his mom! She's strict and is determined to make Lionheart less of a coward!
    Hmm. I think the local glasses pony is a unicorn. He could probably make the thing readable. she says, and takes Lionheart to the local glasses pony, who is currently an NPC, so there will be no interaction with him. The glasses will take a while to fix, so in the meantime, Mystic gets him to fix the letter and reads what her sister wrote.

22. - Top - End - #802

Hmm. I think the local glasses pony is a unicorn. He could probably make the thing readable. she says, and takes Lionheart to the local glasses pony, who is currently an NPC, so there will be no interaction with him. The glasses will take a while to fix, so in the meantime, Mystic gets him to fix the letter and reads what her sister wrote.
    It seems to be the paperwork to turn over custody of Lionheart to Mystic.
    A letter is attached.
    'Dear Brother,
    I know we haven't exactly seen eye to eye for the past few years, but I can no longer raise my foal. Please, I've asked our parents and our brother and my husband's family but no one else can raise him. You're my last hope.
    -Your Sister'
    Lionheart yawns.
    "So what does it say? The other relatives wouldn't tell me."
    ((I hope this isn't too grim))
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #803
    Titan in the Playground

It seems to be the paperwork to turn over custody of Lionheart to Mystic.
    A letter is attached.
    'Dear Brother,
    I know we haven't exactly seen eye to eye for the past few years, but I can no longer raise my foal. Please, I've asked our parents and our brother and my husband's family but no one else can raise him. You're my last hope.
    -Your Sister'
    Lionheart yawns.
    "So what does it say? The other relatives wouldn't tell me."
    ((I hope this isn't too grim))
    Well, I'm slightly less mad at my sister, and you're going to be living with me for a while. I'm still going to fly over there and talk to her about this at some point though. she tells him. It sounds like you're mom is in a bad situation and needs me to take care of you. she informs Lionheart.

24. - Top - End - #804

Well, I'm slightly less mad at my sister, and you're going to be living with me for a while. I'm still going to fly over there and talk to her about this at some point though. she tells him. It sounds like you're mom is in a bad situation and needs me to take care of you. she informs Lionheart.
    "Really? I-I wouldn't know anything about that...if mom was in a difficult situation I wouldn't know." he says, not really comfortable knowing his mom is in a bad situation.
    Though he hasn't seen his mom much. He has been bouncing around between relatives for a bit.
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #805
    Titan in the Playground

"Really? I-I wouldn't know anything about that...if mom was in a difficult situation I wouldn't know." he says, not really comfortable knowing his mom is in a bad situation.
    Though he hasn't seen his mom much. He has been bouncing around between relatives for a bit.
    Mystic hugs him. Don't worry, she'll be fine sport. I'll make sure of that*. Mystic promises him.

*Offer not valid for preventing death, dying, or incurable diseases. Only at participating locations.

26. - Top - End - #806

Mystic hugs him. Don't worry, she'll be fine sport. I'll make sure of that*. Mystic promises him.

*Offer not valid for preventing death, dying, or incurable diseases. Only at participating locations.
    Lionheart hugs her back, though his little hoofs are tightly holding onto her. Now that he knows he is worried for his mom.
    "I've never met a pony that has ever lied yet..."
    His grip loosens the tiniest bit. Little did he know that his mom was having the oldest problem of all, money problems.
    "So does this mean that you're gonna be my new mom?"
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #807
    Titan in the Playground

Lionheart hugs her back, though his little hoofs are tightly holding onto her. Now that he knows he is worried for his mom.
    "I've never met a pony that has ever lied yet..."
    His grip loosens the tiniest bit. Little did he know that his mom was having the oldest problem of all, money problems.
    "So does this mean that you're gonna be my new mom?"
    Ummm...Ah...ummm...Well, your mom is always going to be your mom. I'm just going to be taking care of you for a while. That doesn't make me your mom. She explains.

He's totally going to call her mommy anyway, isn't he?

28. - Top - End - #808

Ummm...Ah...ummm...Well, your mom is always going to be your mom. I'm just going to be taking care of you for a while. That doesn't make me your mom. She explains.

He's totally going to call her mommy anyway, isn't he?
    He probably will if Mystic keeps being all awesome towards him.
    I wonder if Mystic realizes that now that she owns a house she has a place where she can cuddle with her fillyfriend without an embarrassing interruption?
    Ah, the joys of locks on bedroom doors!
    "Okay Mom-I-I mean Auntie!"
    He chuckled nervously. He almost completely slipped up!
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #809
    Titan in the Playground

He probably will if Mystic keeps being all awesome towards him.
    Well, that's probably going to keep happening.

She's not going to let him ride Boris though. Foals are not allowed near Massacre wurms.

I wonder if Mystic realizes that now that she owns a house she has a place where she can cuddle with her fillyfriend without an embarrassing interruption?
    She totally does.

"Okay Mom-I-I mean Auntie!"
    He chuckled nervously. He almost completely slipped up!
    He did in fact completely slip up, but she won't mention it.

So...Nightmare night is coming up. Do you have any idea what you're dressing up as? After all, you're never too old for free candy. Even i'm going. She tells him.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    "I'm glad you like it, but sorry, I don't know who would be in charge of property. I just live back at the Civic Center, and I'm new enough in town that while I know my way around, I'm unaware of any mayor." Serilus stopped for a few moments as a puzzled look crossed his face. "Perhaps somepony else would know, it would be quite a trek back to the Civic Center, but I'm sure we could ask there. Or perhaps we could find a nearby pony who would know."
    "Oh that sounds great..." Her smile slowly faded and her eyes drifted to the ground. She kicked awkwardly at a small stone. "Though, I don't want to be any trouble. I can just go back to the Civic Center myself, if you have other things to do. I don't mind at all."

Her eyes suddenly widened and her head shot up. "Oh- that reminds me! I owe you for your help." In much the same fashion as she had for Icy, she digs her snout into one of the bags on her back and turns back with a couple bits in her mouth. Craning her neck, she holds them out to the unicorn with a warm smile. "Thank you so much," she mumbles, slightly muffled, "I really do appreciate your time."