New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    She's not going to let him ride Boris though. Foals are not allowed near Massacre wurms.
    Why would a pony even own one is what I wanna know! Let's hope she has a leash...
    So...Nightmare night is coming up. Do you have any idea what you're dressing up as? After all, you're never too old for free candy. Even i'm going. She tells him.
    "What's Nightmare Night?"
    He has never heard of it! [/lé gasp!
    Somepony needs to explain it to him!
    And raise up the question/gasp of: 'You've never heard of Nightmare Night!?!?!'
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #812
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Why would a pony even own one is what I wanna know! Let's hope she has a leash...
    For Scaring ponies of course. Why else? Plus, illegal worm races/injoke.

"What's Nightmare Night?"
    He has never heard of it! [/lé gasp!
    Somepony needs to explain it to him!
    And raise up the question/gasp of: 'You've never heard of Nightmare Night!?!?!'
    ....You've never heard of Nightmare Night? She gives him an explanation of the Holiday, since she doesn't have anything better to do at the moment. .....And that's what Nightmare Night is. Though, I always just went for the free candy. (Not explained for various reason, including not wanting to spoil things for anypony who hasn't seen the episode) I'm not sure what I'm going as, but I'm definitely going as something.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-10-23 at 09:26 PM.

3. - Top - End - #813

For Scaring ponies of course. Why else? Plus, illegal worm races/injoke.

....You've never heard of Nightmare Night? She gives him an explanation of the Holiday, since she doesn't have anything better to do at the moment. .....And that's what Nightmare Night is. Though, I always just went for the free candy. (Not explained for various reason, including not wanting to spoil things for anypony who hasn't seen the episode) I'm not sure what I'm going as, but I'm definitely going as something.
    "Ooo! How about I can be a knight! And you can be the princess that I save! Or or I could be a king and you could be the queen!"
    He is having...interesting ideas...
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #814
    Titan in the Playground

"Ooo! How about I can be a knight! And you can be the princess that I save! Or or I could be a king and you could be the queen!"
    He is having...interesting ideas...
    How about you go as a Knight or Valiant king and I go as the Scary monster you're supposed to fight? She suggests. Mystic isn't the princess or queen type. At least, not the damsel in Distress type. She'd probably be a Badflank princess of some sort, but why be a princess when you can be Zergshy?

5. - Top - End - #815

How about you go as a Knight or Valiant king and I go as the Scary monster you're supposed to fight? She suggests. Mystic isn't the princess or queen type. At least, not the damsel in Distress type. She'd probably be a Badflank princess of some sort, but why be a princess when you can be Zergshy?
    "Okay! And we could get your fillyfriend to be the damsel in distress then!"
    Still hooked up on that damsel in distress thing...
    Eh, he'll probably grow out of it[/lie
    "So, your wings are pretty cool! I guess you'll pass as a great monster!"
    Touch touch, prod prod
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #816
    Titan in the Playground

"Okay! And we could get your fillyfriend to be the damsel in distress then!"
    Still hooked up on that damsel in distress thing...
    Eh, he'll probably grow out of it[/lie
    "So, your wings are pretty cool! I guess you'll pass as a great monster!"
    Touch touch, prod prod
    Heh, thanks Sport. yeah, she's just going to keep calling him sport. Seems like a fitting Nickname for some reason.

I'll talk to her about the Damsel in distress idea. At the moment though, you might have to fight the fearsome creature without any compensation. She tells him.

Oh, you may want to stop touching the wings. The ends are really really pointy. she says. Bone wings tend to be pointy.

7. - Top - End - #817

Heh, thanks Sport. yeah, she's just going to keep calling him sport. Seems like a fitting Nickname for some reason.

I'll talk to her about the Damsel in distress idea. At the moment though, you might have to fight the fearsome creature without any compensation. She tells him.

Oh, you may want to stop touching the wings. The ends are really really pointy. she says. Bone wings tend to be pointy.
    Touch touch touch
    "They don't feel poin-"
    Prick.
    "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!"
    A tiny drop of blood appears on his left front leg's hoof! Get a medical kit or something!
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #818
    Titan in the Playground

Touch touch touch
    "They don't feel poin-"
    Prick.
    "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!"
    A tiny drop of blood appears on his left front leg's hoof! Get a medical kit or something!
    *Sigh* I told you not to touch them. she says, bringing out her little first aid kit from her bag of holding. Hold still, this is going to sting, but it'll be better soon and it won't get infected. She says, dabbing a cotton swab in alcohol and rubbing it over the wound, then getting the pony equivalent of neosporin, putting it on a bandage, and putting the bandage over the wound. Now, keep that on, and no more touching my wings please. she says.

9. - Top - End - #819

*Sigh* I told you not to touch them. she says, bringing out her little first aid kit from her bag of holding. Hold still, this is going to sting, but it'll be better soon and it won't get infected. She says, dabbing a cotton swab in alcohol and rubbing it over the wound, then getting the pony equivalent of neosporin, putting it on a bandage, and putting the bandage over the wound. Now, keep that on, and no more touching my wings please. she says.
    He continues to say ow until the band aid is on.
    "Okay..."
    Touch touch touch touch touch touch.
    Prick.
    There goes his other hoof...
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #820
    Titan in the Playground

He continues to say ow until the band aid is on.
    "Okay..."
    Touch touch touch touch touch touch.
    Prick.
    There goes his other hoof...
    *Facehoof*

She repeats the process for the other hoof.

Don't do that again. She says Softly but sternly.

11. - Top - End - #821

*Facehoof*

She repeats the process for the other hoof.

Don't do that again. She says Softly but sternly.
    "Yes mom."
    He isn't even trying to correct himself that time! Mystic is now a mother!
    "So what is your fillyfriend like?"
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #822
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes mom."
    He isn't even trying to correct himself that time! Mystic is now a mother!
    "So what is your fillyfriend like?"
    She's Nocturnal so she tends to not be out during the day. At night, she's really nice, pretty calm, surprisingly enthusiastic, and really easy to make blush. Apparently she likes dancing which is what we were going to do tonight. She declines mentioning the flying bit, since she doesn't want to blow Sweet Dreams's cover. Even if Lionheart is blind, it's still a bad idea to say that in public. And I'm not your mom. she says, even though she suspects he won't listen, and she'll have to explain why she's suddenly the mother of a ten year old everywhere she goes.

13. - Top - End - #823

She's Nocturnal so she tends to not be out during the day. At night, she's really nice, pretty calm, surprisingly enthusiastic, and really easy to make blush. Apparently she likes dancing which is what we were going to do tonight. She declines mentioning the flying bit, since she doesn't want to blow Sweet Dreams's cover. Even if Lionheart is blind, it's still a bad idea to say that in public. And I'm not your mom. she says, even though she suspects he won't listen, and she'll have to explain why she's suddenly the mother of a ten year old everywhere she goes.
    "Oh...I'm sorry that I ruined your date mom..."
    Ear droop. He is sad.
    And he won't listen to her words about how she isn't his mom!
    He decided that it's better to screw up then to fix it.
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #824
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh...I'm sorry that I ruined your date mom..."
    Ear droop. He is sad.
    And he won't listen to her words about how she isn't his mom!
    He decided that it's better to screw up then to fix it.
    It's alright, don't worry about it. I can always do it later. And I'm not your mom. she says.

She then thinks about what that will sound like in public and sighs. Guess she's going to have to accept the mom tag.

Besides, she can morph her voice to sound like she's in her forties, so it won't be TOO awkward.

Eventually, the pony comes back with the fixed aviator glasses.

Here are the goggles back. Please be more careful sport. You don't want to get glass in your eyes or anything like that. she tells him.

15. - Top - End - #825

It's alright, don't worry about it. I can always do it later. And I'm not your mom. she says.

She then thinks about what that will sound like in public and sighs. Guess she's going to have to accept the mom tag.

Besides, she can morph her voice to sound like she's in her forties, so it won't be TOO awkward.

Eventually, the pony comes back with the fixed aviator glasses.

Here are the goggles back. Please be more careful sport. You don't want to get glass in your eyes or anything like that. she tells him.
    He perks up.
    "Really? Promise?"
    Then, glasses!
    "It's not like it'll do anything, I'm already blind an the doctors say I have zero feeling on my eyes."
    He puts on his aviator glasses.
    "How do I look, mom?"
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #826
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I promise. She sighs at being called mom again. You look good Sport. She says simply, and leads him out of the shop.

Where to next? Oh, one moment. I'm changing my voice so that me having a ten year old calling me mom looks less awkward.

Alright. Where to next? (She now sounds like Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, the girl who sings in some songs from the "Silent Hill" video games)

17. - Top - End - #827

Yeah, I promise. She sighs at being called mom again. You look good Sport. She says simply, and leads him out of the shop.

Where to next? Oh, one moment. I'm changing my voice so that me having a ten year old calling me mom looks less awkward.

Alright. Where to next? (She now sounds like Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, the girl who sings in some songs from the "Silent Hill" video games)
    "Soft's Bar! Soft's Bar! Soft's Bar!"
    Hop hop hop hop hop.
    He seems to be really excited.
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #828
    Titan in the Playground

"Soft's Bar! Soft's Bar! Soft's Bar!"
    Hop hop hop hop hop.
    He seems to be really excited.
    She takes him off to Soft's bar to get some drinks.

(Thread change. Mind making the post?)

19. - Top - End - #829

Quote Originally Posted by Zylan View Post
    "Oh that sounds great..." Her smile slowly faded and her eyes drifted to the ground. She kicked awkwardly at a small stone. "Though, I don't want to be any trouble. I can just go back to the Civic Center myself, if you have other things to do. I don't mind at all."

Her eyes suddenly widened and her head shot up. "Oh- that reminds me! I owe you for your help." In much the same fashion as she had for Icy, she digs her snout into one of the bags on her back and turns back with a couple bits in her mouth. Craning her neck, she holds them out to the unicorn with a warm smile. "Thank you so much," she mumbles, slightly muffled, "I really do appreciate your time."
    Serilus accepted the bits Diamond offered and levitated them into a saddlebag. "It was no trouble at all, glad to be of service. And I can accompany you back to the Civic Center, if you'd like. I don't have a job, and am between adventures at the moment, so I have ample free time."

As Serilus trotted back towards the Civic Center, presumably with Diamond, he decided to break the awkward silence. "So," he began, "Why did you come to Bridle Shores to set up your business? It's a fairly small town, at least compared to Manehatten, and you'd get a lot more business in the city, would you not?"
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

20. - Top - End - #830
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    Serilus accepted the bits Diamond offered and levitated them into a saddlebag. "It was no trouble at all, glad to be of service. And I can accompany you back to the Civic Center, if you'd like. I don't have a job, and am between adventures at the moment, so I have ample free time."

As Serilus trotted back towards the Civic Center, presumably with Diamond, he decided to break the awkward silence. "So," he began, "Why did you come to Bridle Shores to set up your business? It's a fairly small town, at least compared to Manehatten, and you'd get a lot more business in the city, would you not?"
    Following closely, Diamond smiled in response to his question. "Well, in the city, you get a lot of competition, no matter what your chosen profession is. The same applied to me, and well..." Her expression seemed to droop just a bit. "...Let's just say I got tired of the fast-paced environment."

She lightened back up with a shining smile. "I'm glad to be here though! This place looks absolutely charming and I can't wait to get settled in. I'm sure I'll just love it here... Perhaps you could be my first customer when I get my shop set up?" Her eyes fell on him. "Maybe a necklace, or some nice hoof-cuffs? Something in gold or maybe yellow topaz would look amazing on you..." Her eyes now floated along his body thoughtfully, apparently thinking up new jewelry designs, completely unaware of the possible awkwardness of her wandering gaze.

21. - Top - End - #831

Quote Originally Posted by Zylan View Post
    Following closely, Diamond smiled in response to his question. "Well, in the city, you get a lot of competition, no matter what your chosen profession is. The same applied to me, and well..." Her expression seemed to droop just a bit. "...Let's just say I got tired of the fast-paced environment."

She lightened back up with a shining smile. "I'm glad to be here though! This place looks absolutely charming and I can't wait to get settled in. I'm sure I'll just love it here... Perhaps you could be my first customer when I get my shop set up?" Her eyes fell on him. "Maybe a necklace, or some nice hoof-cuffs? Something in gold or maybe yellow topaz would look amazing on you..." Her eyes now floated along his body thoughtfully, apparently thinking up new jewelry designs, completely unaware of the possible awkwardness of her wandering gaze.
    Serilus momentarily stopped, and images of himself looking very regal, dressed in a jeweled adveturer's outfit flashed through his mind. "Yes, I think I'd like that."

Bringing his mind back to the present, Serilus continued the conversation. "I can understand why you left Manehatten. The city life didn't agree with me, so I left Manehatten, oh, three or so years ago, and I've been travelling ever since." Serilus paused before continuing, wrapped up in some memory of travelling. "Bridle Shores is a lovely town though, I've been here for a few weeks now, and I think I'll be staying a little longer, a break from exploring, if you will."
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

22. - Top - End - #832
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    A passing filly's ears perked up as she heard this. "You need strong unicorns?"

Flower Tail dashed up eagerly while Winterflap did her best to keep up. "I happen to be very strong. And Winterflap here is a pegasus, so she should be able to help too! What do you need?"
    Purple looks at the eager young ponies and smiles. "Hi, my name is Purple Pepper. My boss... errr brother was supposed to escort his fillyfriend from her house." She points out to the forest. A teeny tip of Gwynfillion's town is visible above the trees. "See it? If you don't I have a map. Anyway she needs to get to his house."

Purple Pepper then points to the Grill. "He'd do himself but he is hurt badly. And she'd teleport if her horn is broken."

The purple mare grasps Flower Tail by the hooves. "Can you help them? Can you reunite Twu Wuv?!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

23. - Top - End - #833
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    Serilus momentarily stopped, and images of himself looking very regal, dressed in a jeweled adveturer's outfit flashed through his mind. "Yes, I think I'd like that."

Bringing his mind back to the present, Serilus continued the conversation. "I can understand why you left Manehatten. The city life didn't agree with me, so I left Manehatten, oh, three or so years ago, and I've been travelling ever since." Serilus paused before continuing, wrapped up in some memory of travelling. "Bridle Shores is a lovely town though, I've been here for a few weeks now, and I think I'll be staying a little longer, a break from exploring, if you will."
    She nods in understanding, softly kicking rocks as they continue on. "This is a nice place to settle down. Though I'm sure a pony like you, with an adventurous spirit probably couldn't stay still for long before taking off on the road again." Though it was a statement, she meant it more as a question, looking to him with an interested smile as if to encourage more talking from him.

24. - Top - End - #834
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Purple looks at the eager young ponies and smiles. "Hi, my name is Purple Pepper. My boss... errr brother was supposed to escort his fillyfriend from her house." She points out to the forest. A teeny tip of Gwynfillion's town is visible above the trees. "See it? If you don't I have a map. Anyway she needs to get to his house."

Purple Pepper then points to the Grill. "He'd do himself but he is hurt badly. And she'd teleport if her horn is broken."

The purple mare grasps Flower Tail by the hooves. "Can you help them? Can you reunite Twu Wuv?!"
    "Well, of course we'd have to help reunite true love..." Winterflap nervously smiled.

"This seems a little bit over-dramatized," said Flower Tail, recoiling slightly. "It sounds basically like walking with somepony to me."

"Flower Tail, please don't be like that..." After a bit of thought, the pegasus whispered, "If she can't walk there herself, there must be some obstacles, and you could use your powers to get past."

Flower Tail's expression reverted to her excited one. "Oh, right! Sorry. Yes, we can do this. Nothing will stand in the way of their love!"
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2011-11-03 at 11:30 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

25. - Top - End - #835
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well, of course we'd have to help reunite true love..." Winterflap nervously smiled.

"This seems a little bit over-dramatized," said Flower Tail, recoiling slightly. "It sounds basically like walking with somepony to me."

"Flower Tail, please don't be like that..." After a bit of thought, the pegasus whispered, "If she can't walk there herself, there must be some obstacles, and you could use your powers to get past."

Flower Tail's expression reverted to her excited one. "Oh, right! Sorry. Yes, we can do this. Nothing will stand in the way of their love!"
    Purple smiles and spins around into a small cyclone. Costume ninjutsu is a Pepper family secret.

Once she stops spinning, she emerges in the form of a horned pegasus. The horn and wings are false, made of cloth and wire. Her height increases with stilts in long fake hooves. And her mane starts to flow like a princesses.

"Excellent. We will grant thee this quest. A quest to rescue the fair maiden from the tower and escort her to her love. As equipment for thy quest, we shall give to the sword Excandibur." Purple shouts while hoofing over a sword shaped lollipop and a map to Gwyn's town. "Go forth with thy quest. We shall wait here and tend to the lonely knight."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #836
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Purple smiles and spins around into a small cyclone. Costume ninjutsu is a Pepper family secret.

Once she stops spinning, she emerges in the form of a horned pegasus. The horn and wings are false, made of cloth and wire. Her height increases with stilts in long fake hooves. And her mane starts to flow like a princesses.

"Excellent. We will grant thee this quest. A quest to rescue the fair maiden from the tower and escort her to her love. As equipment for thy quest, we shall give to the sword Excandibur." Purple shouts while hoofing over a sword shaped lollipop and a map to Gwyn's town. "Go forth with thy quest. We shall wait here and tend to the lonely knight."
    Flower Tail barely restrained herself from sharply drawing her front hoof upwards so as to briefly make contact with her forehead. She really hoped she wasn't just being humoured here, but she suspected she was.

Winterflap, on the other hoof, was worried that they weren't being humoured. Of course, the ponies involved probably weren't actually a queen, knight and damsel, but if the quest was actually of that scale...

After a moment of silence, Flower Tail took the map and spoke up again. "I suppose we'll... take up this quest. Do not fear, for I, Flower Tail, the early blooming gardener, shall bring your 'maiden' to you before long!" She felt silly doing this, but it was also kind of fun. "Come on, Winterflap, there's work to be done!"

As they set off to find Gwyn, Winterflap licked the sword.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

27. - Top - End - #837
    Troll in the Playground

Gwyn's Tower, not Town would be found in the Greenhouse/Foxglove'sGrove/Gwyn'sTower thread. Which was rather far from town with miles of forest, a river, and monsters in between. So perhaps, adventure might come to these younglings who were granted this quest to fetch the broken horned mare maiden and return her to her still a teenager beau. When and if they got there they would comes across an enchanted garden casted in a soft hue of purple and a tall tower with no doors but a single largish window on the second floor of this three floor tower.

28. - Top - End - #838
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Flower Tail barely restrained herself from sharply drawing her front hoof upwards so as to briefly make contact with her forehead. She really hoped she wasn't just being humoured here, but she suspected she was.

Winterflap, on the other hoof, was worried that they weren't being humoured. Of course, the ponies involved probably weren't actually a queen, knight and damsel, but if the quest was actually of that scale...

After a moment of silence, Flower Tail took the map and spoke up again. "I suppose we'll... take up this quest. Do not fear, for I, Flower Tail, the early blooming gardener, shall bring your 'maiden' to you before long!" She felt silly doing this, but it was also kind of fun. "Come on, Winterflap, there's work to be done!"

As they set off to find Gwyn, Winterflap licked the sword.
    "We are counting on you."

(See Gwyn's TOWER thread for quest.)
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #839
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh." he said, sounding disappointed. He thought he had made a friend close to his age today.
    He trailed his hoof around on the mattress.
    "...why doesn't our family talk about you much?"
    He doesn't really consider gender change to be that big of a...family splitter thing.
    Sorry. I don't even know why they don't talk about me much. I think they're kind of old fashioned when it comes to gender changes. Mystic says simply, though that sentence sounds really odd to her play for some reason. I think they wanted another son instead of another daughter.

30. - Top - End - #840

Sorry. I don't even know why they don't talk about me much. I think they're kind of old fashioned when it comes to gender changes. Mystic says simply, though that sentence sounds really odd to her play for some reason. I think they wanted another son instead of another daughter.
    "Well I think you're a wonderful mare!"
    He grinned.
    "You should probably talk to Heartflight, you should let her know that you have a house so we can have a house warming party!"
    Busy with Life