New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Zylan View Post
    She nods in understanding, softly kicking rocks as they continue on. "This is a nice place to settle down. Though I'm sure a pony like you, with an adventurous spirit probably couldn't stay still for long before taking off on the road again." Though it was a statement, she meant it more as a question, looking to him with an interested smile as if to encourage more talking from him.
    "Oh, no doubt that I will head off eventually, though I'll be staying here for a bit longer first. It's one of the better towns I've stayed in, so I'd probably return sometime, perhaps even make a base camp of sorts in town." Serilus began talking excitedly about his favourite topic, making various hoof gestures as he talked to emphasize his words. "If only temporarily, I will be off eventually. I can't sit still in any one place for too long. There's still so many places I want to go to, and I've been to so many already." Looking at Diamond he said "You can't imagine what it's like looking over Equestria from atop a mountain, or exploring crumbling ruins, untouched by pony hooves for hundreds of years. I don't think I could ever settle down somewhere."
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

2. - Top - End - #842
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    "Well I think you're a wonderful mare!"
    He grinned.
    "You should probably talk to Heartflight, you should let her know that you have a house so we can have a house warming party!"
    Sweet pony princesses, no more parties. Too...many....parties. she says, sounding genuinely tired of them.

She DID know Pinkie Pie after all.

3. - Top - End - #843

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Sweet pony princesses, no more parties. Too...many....parties. she says, sounding genuinely tired of them.

She DID know Pinkie Pie after all.
    "Aww drat! I wanted a party thrown by other ponies..."
    Free cake tastes the best after all!
    "Wait a second...isn't Pinkie Pie that crazy pink mare from Ponyville that pretty much everypony talks about because she is crazy?"
    He grows a wide grin.
    "Is that it? Is she that Pinkie Pie? And Soft is part of her family?"
    Bigger grin.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #844
    Titan in the Playground

"Aww drat! I wanted a party thrown by other ponies..."
    Free cake tastes the best after all!
    Cake people pay you to eat is better.

"Wait a second...isn't Pinkie Pie that crazy pink mare from Ponyville that pretty much everypony talks about because she is crazy?"
    He grows a wide grin.
    "Is that it? Is she that Pinkie Pie? And Soft is part of her family?"
    Bigger grin.
    Yes, that's her. Mystic says simply.

5. - Top - End - #845

Mystic might notice a little cloud of dust where Lionheart's body used to be.
    His trail leads towards Soft's Bar! He's halfway there!
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #846
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic might notice a little cloud of dust where Lionheart's body used to be.
    His trail leads towards Soft's Bar! He's halfway there!
    Mystic follows after him.

Given that she literally has the speed of a Cheetah, and has Boris to pop up in the middle of Lionheart's path, she catches him rather quickly. She turns him around to face him which is rather superfluous, but she does so anyway. For some reason she feels better looking at him if she's going to be lecturing him.

You do not under any circumstances run off without telling me why! She says furiously.

Yeah, Mystic is totally a mom.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    "Oh, no doubt that I will head off eventually, though I'll be staying here for a bit longer first. It's one of the better towns I've stayed in, so I'd probably return sometime, perhaps even make a base camp of sorts in town." Serilus began talking excitedly about his favourite topic, making various hoof gestures as he talked to emphasize his words. "If only temporarily, I will be off eventually. I can't sit still in any one place for too long. There's still so many places I want to go to, and I've been to so many already." Looking at Diamond he said "You can't imagine what it's like looking over Equestria from atop a mountain, or exploring crumbling ruins, untouched by pony hooves for hundreds of years. I don't think I could ever settle down somewhere."
    Glowing with honest intrigue, she listened intently, focused and smiling. "Wow... you've certainly seen some very exciting things. I have to admit, I am a little jealous. I didn't see much of anything as interesting as what you've mentioned during my journey to Bridle Shores..."

They approached the Civic Center then, and her gaze turned to the building. "Oh, we're back. I hope someone has more information on that shop for sale..." She wandered inside, her good mood shining clearly.

8. - Top - End - #848

Mystic follows after him.

Given that she literally has the speed of a Cheetah, and has Boris to pop up in the middle of Lionheart's path, she catches him rather quickly. She turns him around to face him which is rather superfluous, but she does so anyway. For some reason she feels better looking at him if she's going to be lecturing him.

You do not under any circumstances run off without telling me why! She says furiously.

Yeah, Mystic is totally a mom.
    "Yes mom...I almost got to Soft's too."
    Good thing she caught him, he was going to start a party!
    he begins to paw at the ground with his hooves. He was getting restless because of this lecture, like young kids usually do.

And yes, Mystic is totally a mom.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-10-25 at 05:27 AM.
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #849

Glowing with honest intrigue, she listened intently, focused and smiling. "Wow... you've certainly seen some very exciting things. I have to admit, I am a little jealous. I didn't see much of anything as interesting as what you've mentioned during my journey to Bridle Shores..."

They approached the Civic Center then, and her gaze turned to the building. "Oh, we're back. I hope someone has more information on that shop for sale..." She wandered inside, her good mood shining clearly.
    Serilus glanced around the Civic Center. "I wonder who we'd talk to?" Walking up to the closest pony he asked "Excuse me, can you tell me which pony I'd speak to about buying a house in town?"

The stallion whom Serilus asked helpfully replied "You'd be wanting to ask the Mayor. Luckily for you, the Mayor is at the Civic Center at the moment. In the common room, to be specific."

Serilus thanked the pony for his time before turning back to Diamond. "Well, that answers that question, shall we proceed to the common room?"

10. - Top - End - #850
    Pixie in the Playground

Serilus glanced around the Civic Center. "I wonder who we'd talk to?" Walking up to the closest pony he asked "Excuse me, can you tell me which pony I'd speak to about buying a house in town?"

The stallion whom Serilus asked helpfully replied "You'd be wanting to ask the Mayor. Luckily for you, the Mayor is at the Civic Center at the moment. In the common room, to be specific."

Serilus thanked the pony for his time before turning back to Diamond. "Well, that answers that question, shall we proceed to the common room?"
    “Alright!” Diamond was getting more and more excited with each step she took to setting herself up. She couldn’t wait to get started on her jewelry collection, especially since she hadn’t brought any pieces from home. Her parents had highly recommended she travel light, so she had, and she didn’t regret it. But now it was time to get back to work shining like the very gemstones she worked with. Her eyes sparkled with anticipation as she followed her guide to the common room.

11. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes mom...I almost got to Soft's too."
    Good thing she caught him, he was going to start a party!
    he begins to paw at the ground with his hooves. He was getting restless because of this lecture, like young kids usually do.

And yes, Mystic is totally a mom.
    Do you understand me? Never go running off like that again. she says, still rather furious.

12. - Top - End - #852

Do you understand me? Never go running off like that again. she says, still rather furious.
    "Yes mom..."
    Paw paw paw paw paw paw paw.
    He's looking down, his face a brilliant crimson.
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #853
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes mom..."
    Paw paw paw paw paw paw paw.
    He's looking down, his face a brilliant crimson.
    I want you to promise me that you won't go running off again with at least telling me next time. she says, going the extra mile with this.

14. - Top - End - #854

I want you to promise me that you won't go running off again with at least telling me next time. she says, going the extra mile with this.
    "I promise not to run off again without at least telling you next time."
    Paaaaaaaaw. Paaaaaaaaw.
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #855
    Titan in the Playground

"I promise not to run off again without at least telling you next time."
    Paaaaaaaaw. Paaaaaaaaw.
    Alright. Good. Now, where were you going this time and why? It'd be best if we went together. I have my suspicions, but I'd rather hear you say it than make assumptions. Mystic insists.

16. - Top - End - #856

Alright. Good. Now, where were you going this time and why? It'd be best if we went together. I have my suspicions, but I'd rather hear you say it than make assumptions. Mystic insists.
    "...Soft's Bar..."
    Paaaaaaaaw Paaaaaaaw.
    If the floor was dirt there would be a hole by now.
    "I wanted to see if I could do odd jobs there..." he lied.
    If she knew he was going there to see if Soft would throw a housewarming party she might ground him!
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #857
    Titan in the Playground

"...Soft's Bar..."
    Paaaaaaaaw Paaaaaaaw.
    If the floor was dirt there would be a hole by now.
    "I wanted to see if I could do odd jobs there..." he lied.
    If she knew he was going there to see if Soft would throw a housewarming party she might ground him!
    Kid, you've already run off without telling me what you were doing, and now you're lying to me. If you don't tell me the truth, I'm grounding you. She says sternly.

18. - Top - End - #858

Kid, you've already run off without telling me what you were doing, and now you're lying to me. If you don't tell me the truth, I'm grounding you. She says sternly.
    He begins to fiddle with his hooves.
    "I kinda wanted to see if she could throw a housewarming party because she might love parties and I thought if you went through the party you would have fun. Please don't ground me."
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #859
    Titan in the Playground

He begins to fiddle with his hooves.
    "I kinda wanted to see if she could throw a housewarming party because she might love parties and I thought if you went through the party you would have fun. Please don't ground me."
    Mystic sighs and thinks to herself .....I just threatened to ground somepony. Sweet pony princesses I am a mom. internally, she's facehoofing at herself.

Alright, here's what's going to happen. You can go talk to Pinkie's cousin about throwing a party if you want. However, I'm not going to be attending. I don't like parties, and I don't find them fun. Also, it's not taking place at the house. I spent a lot of money on it, and I'm not going to see it get destroyed the first day I buy it. You hear me?

20. - Top - End - #860

Mystic sighs and thinks to herself .....I just threatened to ground somepony. Sweet pony princesses I am a mom. internally, she's facehoofing at herself.

Alright, here's what's going to happen. You can go talk to Pinkie's cousin about throwing a party if you want. However, I'm not going to be attending. I don't like parties, and I don't find them fun. Also, it's not taking place at the house. I spent a lot of money on it, and I'm not going to see it get destroyed the first day I buy it. You hear me?
    "Nevermind about the party, if you won't be there then it wouldn't be that fun..."
    He sighed and pouted.
    He didn't want to do something that wouldn't include her! How else will he get to know her better?
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #861

“Alright!” Diamond was getting more and more excited with each step she took to setting herself up. She couldn’t wait to get started on her jewelry collection, especially since she hadn’t brought any pieces from home. Her parents had highly recommended she travel light, so she had, and she didn’t regret it. But now it was time to get back to work shining like the very gemstones she worked with. Her eyes sparkled with anticipation as she followed her guide to the common room.
    Serilus entered the common room and saw the mayor talking to another pony. After waiting a minute or two for her to finish her conversation, Serilus trotted over to her and asked. "Hello, I've been told you're the pony to speak to about buying a house?"

"That's right. And which house might you two be after?" The mayor looked at the pair and said, "I don't think I've seen you two before, it's always nice to see a new couple moving into town."

At the mayor's comment, Serilus looked over at Diamond then began laughing at the mayor's misinterpretation of the situation. Between laughs, Serilus said "Oh, no, we're not together." Regaining his composure, he then added, "Why don't you talk to her Diamond, it's going to be your house, after all."

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

"Nevermind about the party, if you won't be there then it wouldn't be that fun..."
    He sighed and pouted.
    He didn't want to do something that wouldn't include her! How else will he get to know her better?
    Well, sorry Sport, but I'm not going to be there. she says, softly but firmly. Is there anything else you'd like to do instead?

23. - Top - End - #863

Well, sorry Sport, but I'm not going to be there. she says, softly but firmly. Is there anything else you'd like to do instead?
    He thought for a bit.
    "Could you...read a book to me? Since the library in town probably doesn't have any books in Braille?" he asked hesitantly. Before he learned Braille his mother would just say no.
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #864
    Titan in the Playground

He thought for a bit.
    "Could you...read a book to me? Since the library in town probably doesn't have any books in Braille?" he asked hesitantly. Before he learned Braille his mother would just say no.
    Sure. What kind do you want? she asks, searching through her pack for one to read to him. Anything to avoid a party.

25. - Top - End - #865

Sure. What kind do you want? she asks, searching through her pack for one to read to him. Anything to avoid a party.
    He became very excited!
    "Could you read me the last chapter of Harry Pony and the Unicorn's Stone?"
    It was the last chapter he needed to read.
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #866
    Titan in the Playground

He became very excited!
    "Could you read me the last chapter of Harry Pony and the Unicorn's Stone?"
    It was the last chapter he needed to read.
    Alright. Let's find somewhere to sit down. she says, and finds a nice bench to sit down on while she pulls out a copy.

.......It was Uncle Vernon. Still Purple-faced, still mustached, still looking furious at the nerve of Harry, carrying an owl in a cage in a station full of ordinary ponies. Behind him Stood Aunt Petunia and Dudley, looking terrified at the very sight of Harry.

"You must be Harry's Family!" said Mrs. Weaselly.

"In a manner of Speaking" said Uncle Vernon. "Hurry up boy, we haven't got all day" he said as he walked away.

Harry hung back for a last word with his friends. "See you over the Summer then"

"Hope you have a good holiday" They both said looking uncertainly after Uncle Vernon, shocked that anypony could be so unpleasant.

"Oh I will" said Harry, and they were shocked at the grin that was spreading over his face. "After all, they don't know we're not allowed to use magic at home. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this Summer."

End of book 1.
    she says, closing the book up, and depositing it back in her bag.

27. - Top - End - #867

Lionheart is asleep on the bench. He fell asleep while she was reading but now knew how it ends.
    He begins muttering in his sleep.
    "Put....the plate...down."
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #868
    Pixie in the Playground

Serilus entered the common room and saw the mayor talking to another pony. After waiting a minute or two for her to finish her conversation, Serilus trotted over to her and asked. "Hello, I've been told you're the pony to speak to about buying a house?"

"That's right. And which house might you two be after?" The mayor looked at the pair and said, "I don't think I've seen you two before, it's always nice to see a new couple moving into town."

At the mayor's comment, Serilus looked over at Diamond then began laughing at the mayor's misinterpretation of the situation. Between laughs, Serilus said "Oh, no, we're not together." Regaining his composure, he then added, "Why don't you talk to her Diamond, it's going to be your house, after all."
    Diamond stood smiling at the exchange between Serilus and the Mayor. Her smile, however, disappeared at the 'couple' comment and her face turned bright red. She turned away a little, clearly embarrassed.

"Ah, Diamond is it?" The Mayor's eyes fixed on her and couldn't help but smile awkwardly at her obvious blush. "Oh please forgive me, I didn't mean to embarass you. A simple mistake."

The white unicorn returned the smile with a smaller one, her blush slowly fading away. "It's alright... I uh, was interested in the house that looks like an old, abandoned shop. The one near the edge of town..."

The Mayor's eyes widened in surprise. "THAT one?" Quickly her expression switched from shock to warmth as she beamed almost forcefully at Diamond. "Er, of course, of course. It used to belong to a very talented artisan, you know... that is, until the incident..." She frowned slightly.

Diamond's brow furrowed in concern and she glanced at Serilus, lowering her head nervously. "...Th-the incident...?"

"But! There's no need to worry, I'm sure!" The Mayor's attitude brightened so suddenly, it struck Diamond into a state of awkward confusion. "Pony tales will be pony tales, you know." She chuckled. "Anyway, I'll give you a good deal on it since it hasn't exactly been kept in the best of shape..."

(I just made the Mayor female, since Twinstrike is retired and I dunno who the Mayor is now)

(Edit: Nevermind, I just read the OOC thread )
    Last edited by Zylan; 2011-10-25 at 05:56 PM.

29. - Top - End - #869
    Titan in the Playground

Lionheart is asleep on the bench. He fell asleep while she was reading but now knew how it ends.
    He begins muttering in his sleep.
    "Put....the plate...down."
    Mystic Slowly and steadily transfers Lionheart to Boris's back, and heads home to tuck him into an actual bed.

On the way, she brings up the fact about the new home up to Heartflight before continuing on with her adoptive son, and her abomination against nature.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-10-25 at 08:20 PM.

30. - Top - End - #870

Mystic Slowly and steadily transfers Lionheart to Boris's back, and heads home to tuck him into an actual bed.

On the way, she brings up the fact about the new home up to Heartflight before continuing on with her adoptive son, and her abomination against nature.
    Lionheart continues to talk in his sleep along the whole way!
    The best tidbits are:
    "I said...put the plate...down, dad."
    "I'm not brilliant...I'm a chicken!"
    "I miss you...Spiral Rainbow."
    Spiral Rainbow was a friend he had back home.
    Busy with Life