New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Gah! I am not his mother!.....*Sigh* but I'm never going to convince anypony I'm not without sounding like a monster. she says exasperated. Was kinda hoping I wouldn't be a mom until I met that special somepony. she admits under her breath.
    Heartflight stuck her tongue out at Mystic in a teasing manner. "Oh, well that's easy," she said. "Just tell the truth, you're his aunt."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #902
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight stuck her tongue out at Mystic in a teasing manner. "Oh, well that's easy," she said. "Just tell the truth, you're his aunt."
    True....I'll sit down and talk with him about it later. Mystic says simply, moving in the next thing of Heartflight's into the house.

3. - Top - End - #903
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight nodded, moving the last of her stuff in. "Well, either way," she said. "We still have to figure out rooming arrangements. Unless you want my stuff cluttering up your living room."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

4. - Top - End - #904
    Titan in the Playground

Heartflight nodded, moving the last of her stuff in. "Well, either way," she said. "We still have to figure out rooming arrangements. Unless you want my stuff cluttering up your living room."
    I'll sleep in the same room as him, you get your choice of bed. Mystic offers.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight nodded again. "Okay," she said. "Which room is mine? Oh, and don't worry about breakfast, I'll cook."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #906
    Titan in the Playground

Heartflight nodded again. "Okay," she said. "Which room is mine? Oh, and don't worry about breakfast, I'll cook."
    Alright. Your room is that one. Mystic says, pointing her to a nice cozy but comfy room at the end of the hall.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Ogre in the Playground

"Awesome!" said Heartflight. She began moving things into her new room, setting up her furniture and hanging a few pictures up.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #908
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "I can handle it!" The filly looked at the cart (which was sizeable for her, anyway) uneasily. "Well...I guess it could get filled faster with two ponies on the job...."
    "This is great great great! You'll be taking papers to some businesses downtown. I'll still be handling the grocery stores, since they all buy a lot and it's too heavy. But still that leaves a lot more time to find the stories!" Scoops replies in one long string from the same breath. She's still going to need a dedicated hauler for materials and bulk deliveries eventually, then she can get home delivery started and everything.

"Oh one thing." Whadda zooms off and quickly returns with a key to the back door of the building.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #909
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zylan View Post
    She smiled shyly at him. The thought of ghosts or something else similarly scary lurking in her new house definitely turned her off to the idea of even going there again. But, she'd already agreed to buy it, and she couldn't turn her back now. With a sigh, she turned and went over to the window.

The process was just as easy as the Mayor had said it was. Handing over the bits and a few signatures later, the deed was hers. It was a good thing her parents had given her a decent amount of money as a gift of good will and good luck when she decided to leave. She already couldn't wait to see them again.

After levitating the scroll into one of her saddlebags, she turned back to Serilus with a nervous smile. "Okay... I have the deed... shall we?..." Her voice quivered hesitantly. Whether she decided to admit it now or not, Serilus' bravery did make her feel a little better.
    While Diamond was nervous and perhaps even a little scared of exploring her new house, Serilus was eager to take a look around. "This is going to be great. I wonder what we'll find in there? Perhaps I'll even get to see ghosts." He could barely contain his excitement as he said "Ok, let's head over there now."
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    While Diamond was nervous and perhaps even a little scared of exploring her new house, Serilus was eager to take a look around. "This is going to be great. I wonder what we'll find in there? Perhaps I'll even get to see ghosts." He could barely contain his excitement as he said "Ok, let's head over there now."
    She led the way back to the building. The whole way there, she was quiet and fidgety, and she seemed to take her time with a somewhat slow gait. Once they reached it, she bit her lower lip and stared up at it silently. Was it just her, or did the place seem... more ominous than it had before? Quivering slightly, she walked up to the sign and took it down, placing it into one of her bags. A moment of consideration and she scampered back behind Serilus and urged him onward. "Well... after you..."

11. - Top - End - #911

Lionheart continues his wandering into the living room, where he gets onto the couch and lays down.
    "Hey, this isn't a bed!"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #912

She led the way back to the building. The whole way there, she was quiet and fidgety, and she seemed to take her time with a somewhat slow gait. Once they reached it, she bit her lower lip and stared up at it silently. Was it just her, or did the place seem... more ominous than it had before? Quivering slightly, she walked up to the sign and took it down, placing it into one of her bags. A moment of consideration and she scampered back behind Serilus and urged him onward. "Well... after you..."
    While Diamond was signing over the deed for the house, Serilus had quickly left to grab his saddlebags filled with all his adventurering gear. Now, back at the entrance to the house, Serilus reached into the saddlebag and pulled out a small glowing crystal, which he levitated beside himself, shedding light around him.

With the area lit up, Serilus could see inside the house properly. The house looked very dark and gloomy, many windows were boarded up and little natural light was getting in. Thick layers of dust covered all the furniture within the house and there were several cobwebs adorning the walls. The house had obviously been deserted for quite a long time.

As the two ponies entered the house, a gust of wind blew the door shut behind them. Glancing back at the door, Serilus said "Not to worry, just the wind." Looking around he saw that they were in a hallway. There were several doors leading to other rooms and stairs that lead upstairs. "Well, Diamond, it's your house. Where shall we head first?"

13. - Top - End - #913
    Pixie in the Playground

While Diamond was signing over the deed for the house, Serilus had quickly left to grab his saddlebags filled with all his adventurering gear. Now, back at the entrance to the house, Serilus reached into the saddlebag and pulled out a small glowing crystal, which he levitated beside himself, shedding light around him.

With the area lit up, Serilus could see inside the house properly. The house looked very dark and gloomy, many windows were boarded up and little natural light was getting in. Thick layers of dust covered all the furniture within the house and there were several cobwebs adorning the walls. The house had obviously been deserted for quite a long time.

As the two ponies entered the house, a gust of wind blew the door shut behind them. Glancing back at the door, Serilus said "Not to worry, just the wind." Looking around he saw that they were in a hallway. There were several doors leading to other rooms and stairs that lead upstairs. "Well, Diamond, it's your house. Where shall we head first?"
    Diamond shivered, looking around. As they stood in the entrance hall, it was rather grand underneath the spooky atmosphere. The wide hallway opened up into two rooms on either side with huge, open rounded doorways. One room was clearly meant to be a workshop, with benches and tables and tools scattered about, while the other was completely empty, supposedly the shop portion of the building. A long spiral stairway was visible from the hallway leading up through a circular hole in the ceiling.

Suddenly a loud thud echoed through the darkness, making Diamond jump and sending her cowering behind Serilus. She whimpered quietly in fear.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Lionheart continues his wandering into the living room, where he gets onto the couch and lays down.
    "Hey, this isn't a bed!"
    That's because you're in the living room, not the bedroom anymore. Mystic explains simply.

Mystic then gets an idea and tracks down Heartflight.

Hey, my fillyfriend and I were planning on going on a date tonight. Could you watch Lionheart for tonight by chance? I'd really like to not cancel if possible.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-10-27 at 12:16 PM.

15. - Top - End - #915
    Ogre in the Playground

That's because you're in the living room, not the bedroom anymore. Mystic explains simply.

Mystic then gets an idea and tracks down Heartflight.

Hey, my fillyfriend and I were planning on going on a date tonight. Could you watch Lionheart for tonight by chance? I'd really like to not cancel if possible.
    "Huh? Okay," said Heartflight. "I have to write my university and inform them of my change of lodging arrangements anyways, and file my weekly report, so I can watch him while I work."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #916
    Titan in the Playground

"Huh? Okay," said Heartflight. "I have to write my university and inform them of my change of lodging arrangements anyways, and file my weekly report, so I can watch him while I work."
    Alright, thanks. I'm going to go tell her right now that the date is still on if it's not a problem. Hey, know of a good place in town for dancing by chance? she asks, getting ready to fly out the door back to the civic center.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "This is great great great! You'll be taking papers to some businesses downtown. I'll still be handling the grocery stores, since they all buy a lot and it's too heavy. But still that leaves a lot more time to find the stories!" Scoops replies in one long string from the same breath. She's still going to need a dedicated hauler for materials and bulk deliveries eventually, then she can get home delivery started and everything.

"Oh one thing." Whadda zooms off and quickly returns with a key to the back door of the building.
    Ginger took the key and stuffed it in a worn-looking saddlebag. Or whatever it is ponies keep things in. "Got it. Which ones'll I be taking?"

(If it's just "they go over the list", that works too, more looking for named locations.)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

18. - Top - End - #918

Diamond shivered, looking around. As they stood in the entrance hall, it was rather grand underneath the spooky atmosphere. The wide hallway opened up into two rooms on either side with huge, open rounded doorways. One room was clearly meant to be a workshop, with benches and tables and tools scattered about, while the other was completely empty, supposedly the shop portion of the building. A long spiral stairway was visible from the hallway leading up through a circular hole in the ceiling.

Suddenly a loud thud echoed through the darkness, making Diamond jump and sending her cowering behind Serilus. She whimpered quietly in fear.

"What was that? I think it came from upstairs."
    After giving Diamond an encouraging nudge in the right direction, Serilus trotted over to the stairs and began ascending to the second floor.

Upstairs was just as gloomy and dusty as downstairs. Serilus opened a door at random, and found himself in what looked like an old bedroom. Here there was a large wooden dresser lying on the ground, a cloud of recently disturbed dust surrounding it. "Nothing to worry about, it was just this dresser falling over." A hint of disappointment was in Serilus voice as he realised the cause of the noise was something so mundane.

19. - Top - End - #919

Alright, thanks. I'm going to go tell her right now that the date is still on if it's not a problem. Hey, know of a good place in town for dancing by chance? she asks, getting ready to fly out the door back to the civic center.
    Lionheart, who is quite happy with the arrangements, lays down in the room Heartflight and Mystic are in.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #920
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight shrugged. "I dunno," she said. "Maybe Grills'? Or, I met a pony named Fox Trot today, calls himself the Colt Of The Dance, he would probably know."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #921
    Pixie in the Playground

"What was that? I think it came from upstairs."
    After giving Diamond an encouraging nudge in the right direction, Serilus trotted over to the stairs and began ascending to the second floor.

Upstairs was just as gloomy and dusty as downstairs. Serilus opened a door at random, and found himself in what looked like an old bedroom. Here there was a large wooden dresser lying on the ground, a cloud of recently disturbed dust surrounding it. "Nothing to worry about, it was just this dresser falling over." A hint of disappointment was in Serilus voice as he realised the cause of the noise was something so mundane.
    As he headed up the staircase, Diamond was almost a little too close behind. When they entered the bedroom portion of the place, her eyes darted back and forth anxiously. Suddenly she jumped with a short screech and ran around to Serilus' other side. "S-Something just touched my leg!!" She whimpered loudly, shivering and almost curling up into a little ball.

22. - Top - End - #922
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Ginger took the key and stuffed it in a worn-looking saddlebag. Or whatever it is ponies keep things in. "Got it. Which ones'll I be taking?"

(If it's just "they go over the list", that works too, more looking for named locations.)

"Oh the civic center for sure,"
    Scoops goes on to list some of the ordering businesses. She can't be too specific, as it was mostly a generic list that can include any PC owned businesses that would like paper delivery.

"Oh, and the local Quills and Sofas franchise... for some reason."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

23. - Top - End - #923
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic would go through town, asking random passerby either the location of somewhere to go dancing, or where this "Foxtrot" was. One pony acted thusly upon seeing Mystic.

"THE HORROR! THE HORROR!" before fainting.

....when did Lily move to Bridle Shores?

Ah well. After finding out his location, the Zerg pony went to seek out this "Fox Trot, Colt of the Dance."

24. - Top - End - #924
    Troll in the Playground

Mystic would go through town, asking random passerby either the location of somewhere to go dancing, or where this "Foxtrot" was. One pony acted thusly upon seeing Mystic.

"THE HORROR! THE HORROR!" before fainting.

....when did Lily move to Bridle Shores?

Ah well. After finding out his location, the Zerg pony went to seek out this "Fox Trot, Colt of the Dance."

Fox Trot, what with his kinda girly mane, and what with having himself acquainted with a lot of ponies here in town might be easily seen casually trotting down the sidewalk not too far from the town center fountain.

25. - Top - End - #925
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot, what with his kinda girly mane, and what with having himself acquainted with a lot of ponies here in town might be easily seen casually trotting down the sidewalk not too far from the town center fountain.
    The blue Zerg Pegasus pony with skeleton wings and tentacles for a mane and tail approaches the hapless colt of the dance. Good thing it's close to Nightmare Night. Hopefully ponies will just assume it's a costume. If not, at least they'll entertain Mystic's player.

Are you "Foxtrot, the Colt of the dance"? she asks him simply.

26. - Top - End - #926

As he headed up the staircase, Diamond was almost a little too close behind. When they entered the bedroom portion of the place, her eyes darted back and forth anxiously. Suddenly she jumped with a short screech and ran around to Serilus' other side. "S-Something just touched my leg!!" She whimpered loudly, shivering and almost curling up into a little ball.
    "Really?" Serilus quickly spun around, but found himself looking at nothing but an empty room. "But...there's nothing there?"

Serilus leant down to pat Diamond on the back. "It's alright, there's nothing there. You must have just imagined it."

27. - Top - End - #927
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"Oh the civic center for sure,"
    Scoops goes on to list some of the ordering businesses. She can't be too specific, as it was mostly a generic list that can include any PC owned businesses that would like paper delivery.

"Oh, and the local Quills and Sofas franchise... for some reason."
    Ginger shrugged. "Hay if I know. A delivery's a delivery." She perused the list, pretending to hem and haw over the route, when she really had no idea where any of these places were. A quick trot around town would be in order. After a short "contemplation", she gave another resolute nod. "Nothin' I can't handle. Soooo, I have the job, right?" she asked eagerly.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

28. - Top - End - #928
    Pixie in the Playground

"Really?" Serilus quickly spun around, but found himself looking at nothing but an empty room. "But...there's nothing there?"

Serilus leant down to pat Diamond on the back. "It's alright, there's nothing there. You must have just imagined it."
    Diamond sighed softly, trying to calm herself down. This place was creepy enough without her panicking at every little thing, especially if she imagined it. "You're... you're right. There's nothing here. Let's go back downstairs and-GYAAAHHH--" She unexpectedly jumped on top of Serilus and wrapped her front hooves around his neck, trembling. The distinct sound of scampering across the floor could be heard as something relatively small dashed into the shadows in a corner. "What is that?!"

29. - Top - End - #929

Diamond sighed softly, trying to calm herself down. This place was creepy enough without her panicking at every little thing, especially if she imagined it. "You're... you're right. There's nothing here. Let's go back downstairs and-GYAAAHHH--" She unexpectedly jumped on top of Serilus and wrapped her front hooves around his neck, trembling. The distinct sound of scampering across the floor could be heard as something relatively small dashed into the shadows in a corner. "What is that?!"
    Serilus suddenly found himself struggling with the extra weight of a pony on his back. "Argh... Are you alright Diamond? I'll go have a look at what that was."

With the scared mare still attached to Serilus's neck, he trotted over to the corner of the room, and crouched to look under a table. Serilus could briefly see a pair of small eyes looking back at him, before their owner scurried away. "It's a mouse. Looks like you've got some company in your house."

30. - Top - End - #930
    Pixie in the Playground

Serilus suddenly found himself struggling with the extra weight of a pony on his back. "Argh... Are you alright Diamond? I'll go have a look at what that was."

With the scared mare still attached to Serilus's neck, he trotted over to the corner of the room, and crouched to look under a table. Serilus could briefly see a pair of small eyes looking back at him, before their owner scurried away. "It's a mouse. Looks like you've got some company in your house."
    She reluctantly dropped back to the floor and lowered her head, embarrassed. "Sorry Serilus... I just... I'm not used to dealing with situations like these..." Her voice trembled softly and her eyes continued to scan the room edgily. Not a moment too soon after she spoke, a loud crash echoed from a closet with its door ajar, making her jump and squeal.

Apparently, she wasn't the only one frightened, as a small purple fuzzball about as high as the ponies' knees streaked from the closet and rocketed down the stairs. Diamond reared in surprise as it passed, but once it had disappeared, she suddenly looked more confused than afraid. "Wait... I think I know what that was..." Without waiting for an answer, she trotted for the stairs.
    Last edited by Zylan; 2011-10-28 at 10:26 AM.