New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] The Dancing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

"Whatsh Nakush shaid." Songdancer speaks, landing on his plush, pony rump, eating a carrot via telekenises to prove he's not actually a threat.
    He chomps on his carrot before speaking again.
    "Because you had a fiddle I though you were here to take my job as a bard so I was going to tie you up with a rope with my telekenises and then throw you in the closet."
    He takes his job very seriously.
    And he just removed his alibi! Dangit Songdancer!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Ogre in the Playground

Im looking for a man named Rolando he has a prosthetic limb. He says.

3. - Top - End - #1053

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Im looking for a man named Rolando he has a prosthetic limb. He says.
    "No one I know."
    Naku says, shaking her head.

((Also, it helps if you at least either use color, or use "" around what's being said.
    It just helps people to read it.))
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    "Whatsh Nakush shaid." Songdancer speaks, landing on his plush, pony rump, eating a carrot via telekenises to prove he's not actually a threat.
    He chomps on his carrot before speaking again.
    "Because you had a fiddle I though you were here to take my job as a bard so I was going to tie you up with a rope with my telekenises and then throw you in the closet."
    He takes his job very seriously.
    And he just removed his alibi! Dangit Songdancer!
    Strahd leans out of the kitchen, a mixing bowl full of cake-batter in hand, giving Songdancer a glare. "Shtop shtealing my quirksh! I'm the eccentric artisht w-who's overly protective of hish job and shpeaksh w-with a lishp!"
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2011-12-10 at 08:14 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ogre in the Playground

He cut off me leg, he will die.

6. - Top - End - #1056

He cut off me leg, he will die.
    "Well, he's not here. And I would appreciate it if you didn't threaten my staff."

Yeah. Naku doesn't look overly happy at the moment.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

With the wisdom of a true warrior, instead of the impetuousness of a child with a blade, Lady Raennal keeps to the sidelines, waiting and watching the encounter between the bard and the pirate. She moves into position to defend the pony if it comes down to that, but it doesn’t, and she looks relieved.

The lady goes back toward the kitchen and finds the cook, Strahd, sticking his head out of the door.

“Hello, sir, I know you don’t usually take the orders, but since you’re here, may I request two very large breakfasts? Eggs, sausage, toast, the works?” She smiles with her request.

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Ogre in the Playground

The man orders what she had and then takes his peg leg off and sits at a chair reading an odd peice of paper.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm fairly sure that someone out there could find a way to get plastered just off of inhaling Spec's breath at present.

Eventually, Spec will break off from the well-executed kiss. She blushes nervously and returns to her enthusiastic downing of alcoholic brews! She probably just now realized that they are in public.

Hopefully the bartender will cut her off soon. She has no tolerance for any of this stuff.

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Ogre in the Playground

And considering this is the Nexus, they've probably already figured it out, sold their plans to (or, more likely, had them stolen by) MagCorp, and devices for such can be bought from any MagMart. Though not tailored specifically to Spec's breath, of course - just generally to get drunk by breathing the breath of those that have already done.

Sorrow has no intention of cutting Spec off. If she wants to get drunk, that's her business. She might note, though, that her heavily-altered girlfriend is sipping her own drink, rather than geting drunk as fast as possible.

Trium smiles at Spec when she breaks off, and when the assassin returns to drinking, tries to slip an arm around her.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2011-12-10 at 09:11 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ogre in the Playground

The bounty hunter leaves.

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Bugbear in the Playground

((The slash through the post and the smiley at the end are generally used to indicate that it's a joke, and that it really didn't happen. It's not really a big deal in this case though.))

"Er, the w-worksh? T-t-two very large the w-worksh?" Strahd parrots, suddenly grinning a not altogether sane grin. His tone is one that might suggest he just won a lottery, a kind of enthusiastic surprise.

... It miiight not have been a good idea to order the works, but to late now, cause Strahd just ducked back into the kitchen. Mere fractions of a second later the sounds of cupboards being opened, emptied, slammed shut, pots rattling, stoves bursting to life and fat sizzling on a hot pan can all be heard, Strahd hitting top gear within moments.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Ogre in the Playground

A peircing scream fills the air.

14. - Top - End - #1064

A peircing scream fills the air.
    Naku sighs, asks "Sorrow, Fear, keep an eye on the bar for a few.", then tries to find where the scream came from.

Though if it was from outside the inn, she'll just open the door and look. She's not actually going to leave the inn.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Ogre in the Playground

You stumble into a hall and see a dead body.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Ogre in the Playground

The two nod, and will indeed cover the bar for her.

17. - Top - End - #1067

You stumble into a hall and see a dead body.
    Inside the inn?
    That seems more than a bit . . .
    Odd.

Naku just looks at it, and blinks a few times.
    Then tries to see how it was killed, and if they were anyone important.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Banned

Ashtrek puts away the M-728 Molecular Fusion Cannon.

"Who Died? Can i Eat them?" She Asks. Wrath of Amaterasu is still drawn, Glistening.

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post

"Er, the w-worksh? T-t-two very large the w-worksh?" Strahd parrots, suddenly grinning a not altogether sane grin. His tone is one that might suggest he just won a lottery, a kind of enthusiastic surprise.

... It miiight not have been a good idea to order the works, but to late now, cause Strahd just ducked back into the kitchen. Mere fractions of a second later the sounds of cupboards being opened, emptied, slammed shut, pots rattling, stoves bursting to life and fat sizzling on a hot pan can all be heard, Strahd hitting top gear within moments.
    The Lady squints at the kitchen door, a look of concern nipping at the edges of her face… but she finally shakes her head a little and goes to find a table.

Her eyes are peeled for that elf that was muttering about dragons and gold.

Meanwhile outside Thein has finished watering, feeding and brushing the horses. The two equines positively shine as they peacefully much their oats in the stalls.

His work done, Thein strides back into the inn, head held high with pride. The short, lean fellow dressed in a hide jacket and simple, sturdy pants and boots smiles widely at Songdancer and waves to his pony friend.

20. - Top - End - #1070

Quote Originally Posted by LadyOfWar View Post
    The Lady squints at the kitchen door, a look of concern nipping at the edges of her face… but she finally shakes her head a little and goes to find a table.

Her eyes are peeled for that elf that was muttering about dragons and gold.
    Oh, I'm really sorry. Life's been off, and I've been forgetting this one. >_<

The elf's at a table.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Troll in the Playground

Meanwhile, Eileen motions for Despair and Fear to rejoin her at the table, with the three orders of BBQ hydra heads.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

((No need to apologize, Mee, I've been hiding my mentions of him in the middle of long posts, so it's easy to miss))

The Lady weaves between tables with the grace of doe in the woods. On the way Ashtrek's enormous weapon prompts her to look around for danger, and when she sees no threat the deadly thing gets a small squint of disapproval. Finally she arrives at the elf's table.

"Pardon me, sir." She says in a gracious tone with a smile that could melt snowcaps, "I could not help but hear you mention dragons the other night, and I am most interested in the beasts. Would you be willing to tell me what you know of them?"

23. - Top - End - #1073

Quote Originally Posted by LadyOfWar View Post
    ((No need to apologize, Mee, I've been hiding my mentions of him in the middle of long posts, so it's easy to miss))

The Lady weaves between tables with the grace of doe in the woods. On the way Ashtrek's enormous weapon prompts her to look around for danger, and when she sees no threat the deadly thing gets a small squint of disapproval. Finally she arrives at the elf's table.

"Pardon me, sir." She says in a gracious tone with a smile that could melt snowcaps, "I could not help but hear you mention dragons the other night, and I am most interested in the beasts. Would you be willing to tell me what you know of them?"
    ((Nah, I should have been paying more attention.
    Either way! S'goin' on now!
    Yaaay!))

"Hmm? Oh, of course.
    Well, what would you like to know?
    The one dragon in particular, or as much as I know on all of them?"

He asks, smirking slightly.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Banned

Ashtrek Accepts the glare of Disapproval and Sheaths her Blade.

"So, Do i Gets to Go Munchy?"

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Ogre in the Playground

The man appears to have been poisoned, there is a vial next to him and you see a pistol.

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Banned

The man appears to have been poisoned, there is a vial next to him and you see a pistol.
    Ashtrek kneels Down in front of the Body, and Noses it.

"Num?" She asks.

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post

"Hmm? Oh, of course.
    Well, what would you like to know?
    The one dragon in particular, or as much as I know on all of them?"

He asks, smirking slightly.

"I enjoy inductive logic, let us begin with the particular and move to the general." She says as she chooses a seat that gives her the best view of the room possible without crowding the elf. She must sweep her hair off to the side in order to sit down. The scruffy brown stuff is awfully long.

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Ogre in the Playground

you see a broken crutch against the wall.

29. - Top - End - #1079

Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    Ashtrek Accepts the glare of Disapproval and Sheaths her Blade.

"So, Do i Gets to Go Munchy?"
    "No, Ashtrek, you don't. Although if you were to take him out into the *place where bodies are taken*, and he just didn't come back, I'd never know.
    But you can not eat him.
    Nonono."

Naku says, sighing, and standing up.

This was her inn. And having dead people in it is making her promise that it's a safe place utterly false.

She . . .
    Is not happy.

And off to the other lady!
    "Well this dragon, is so HORRIBLY EVIL that . . .
    That . . .
    That you can just feeeel the evilness!"

Uh oh.
    He looks crazy.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "No, Ashtrek, you don't. Although if you were to take him out into the *place where bodies are taken*, and he just didn't come back, I'd never know.
    But you can not eat him.
    Nonono."

Naku says, sighing, and standing up.

This was her inn. And having dead people in it is making her promise that it's a safe place utterly false.

She . . .
    Is not happy.
    "Fine, No Munchy." She Growls.

Unless Stopped, Her Hand will Erupt into a Burst of Flame and She'll Incinerate the Corpse with Whitefire.
    Last edited by Chezmarine; 2011-12-10 at 10:25 PM.