New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVI: Applebloom to Zecora!

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    The Remote:

So, the remote....to put it simply to begin with, I don't think I've had a more fun time being bored.

As it turns out, the remote I was assigned to was not, in fact, about the election. But they needed extra ponies on board for other remotes because of the election sucking talent away. *I* was assigned to the remote that was at the Air Canada Center, covering the season opener for the Toronto Maple Leafs. Now, the thing to keep in mind is if you set up a microwave transmitter wrong? You can blow out yours, and everyone elses signal. Heck, you could do serious damage to the microwave RECIEVER in the CN Tower. That's how potent this thing is.

Thankfully, because the damn thing is so potent, they were wise enough to make it relatively easy to handle. We were able to figure it out, especially since lesson one is 'Don't turn it on until told.' So we had it set up...and we had to wait for three hours. Thankfully the guy I was with-who I swear could have fit into a noir film-was a really cool guy, laid back, we cracked a lot of jokes, and he bought us pizza. Awesome guy. So, we have it set up, and eventually the talent, cameraman, and producer came in...and proceed to tell us we need to move the transmitter. We needed to be closer to the party thatwas happening in front of the ACC. Oops!

So, we move over. And it's just a party over there, because they had set things up so that ponies could watch the Leafs on the giant screen, there were bleachers and stands selling beer and everything. We do the hit at 6:30, and then...we wait. We think there's going to be another hit between then and 11:30, but goodness knows. But we got to watch the game on the giant screen! Funny thing is, at one point, they told us we weren't going to be needed until 11:30...then no more than five minutes later, they called us desperate for us to do a hit. We can move fast when need be.

The game ends eventually (Leafs won 2-0), and suddenly, we realize we're *surrounded* by drunken fans all thinking we're going to put them on television. That's when I realized part of my job was to play bodyguard, not just for the talent, but also the very fragile and expensive equipment. It got a little hair-raising when a fight nearly broke out, but damn, the cops moved fast to break it up. So, we basically faked interviewing these drunken fans, just to get them off our back. It worked, but man, we were *swarmed*.

Soon enough...the place turned into a ghost town, save us, the cops assigned to watch things...and the people starting to move the equipment now that the party is over. Who yelled at us to move (again), to get out of the way of the giant trucks that were coming to take things away. All the while, we're watching the election on a tiny TV as something to do, waiting to see if we'll be needed for 11:30, but the election was so close that we're starting to think we might not be...but we can't just leave. Not until we're told.

Here we are, the five of us, and we're just having a great time with each other. We're joking and laughing, and there's cops and workers who keep coming over to watch the election, and we're making non-serious bets on whether it's going to be a minority or majority electorate (I won, Minority!), when around 11 AM, one of the workers comes to us and goes "You have to move again." We get a little annoyed, until we realize...there are cars starting to stream around us. They had opened up the street they closed off for the party. Oh hell. Grab our stuff as quickly as we can, get onto the sidewalk! With expensive, expensive equipment on hand!

Once we're set up, we start waiting again. 11:30 rolls around, and at this point, we're making bets that we won't be called upon. The minority/majority is down to the wire, there's electrical problems where the elected Premier is supposed to give a speech, and sure enough, 12 AM and past rolls around...and we're not on. THEN, we get a phone call-keep in mind we've kept in touch with them constantly at this point to see if we can go or not- asking...why hadn't we left yet?

So we pack up, we dont' get back to the station till 1 AM, and I didn't get home till 3 AM. We had exactly two hits, and about three minutes of airtime. But with all the wild and wooly stuff that happened, and the company that I kept, and the spirits that we were in, as I said, I don't think I've had a more fun time being bored.
    I'm glad you had a good day at work Esper. And that you seem to be a bit less exhausted by it than usual.

I have a Midnight is Learning post in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I may have to blow off my other obligations and run this.

Leo in the future decides to go looking for me?
    Run it PBP on the forum! That way I can join in too!

Eh, that doesn't work though. One of the few hard limits in Exalted is "No time travel." Also, as a Bob and George fan, I avoid time travel if I can help it.

And hey, click the Sethixie comic. Scroll through the comments.
    I read that as SexLixie at first. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Roninhirox View Post
    I am going as Ox-King from Dragon Ball Z which other than the hat is an incredibly easy outfit to pull off if you don't mind wearing pink.
    Nice. I'd suggest going as DB Ox-King myself though. Or go with out a costume until the last day, then go as Bacterion.

I've been marathoning DB recently. Just finished The Roaming Lake.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    imgur just changed their interface so it doesn't quite work that way anymore. What you need to do is either right click and hit 'open image in new tab,' or click on an image and then copy the URL off of the little bar of icons at the bottom.
    Ah, then what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    I WILL WEAR YOUR PANTS LIKE A HAT

That threat didn't work out quite right, but I can't quite put my finger on why.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Eh, that doesn't work though. One of the few hard limits in Exalted is "No time travel." Also, as a Bob and George fan, I avoid time travel if I can help it.
    I ran a time travel Exalted game. It was basically She Who Lives In Her Name's master plan to escape Hell. Step 1: Find and destroy the concept of linear time. Step 2: Stop anyone from rebuilding the concept of linear time before time drifts back before the start of the Primordial War.

It was excellent fun.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    I ran a time travel Exalted game. It was basically She Who Lives In Her Name's master plan to escape Hell. Step 1: Find and destroy the concept of linear time. Step 2: Stop anyone from rebuilding the concept of linear time before time drifts back before the start of the Primordial War.

It was excellent fun.
    Wouldn't that sort of thing give SWLIHN Cutie Mark Denial Disorder?

And also turn Creation back into the Wyld?
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-10-08 at 02:46 AM.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Banned

Seriously. You and everyone else who is doing this with the ponymotes, stop. You click on the ponymote, it'll grey the screen and bring the picture up in the middle of the screen, then you right click *that* and click copy image location. Doing it off the grid results in this huge, hideous pixellated mess.
    Actually, they is broke. It's quite the predicament, really. My joice was go without, or use a pixellated mess. Except for sweetie belle, because I associate her emote URL with Sweetie Welf saying hello in a unny, Yonny the Yanitor accent. "Jaolo!"

imgur just changed their interface so it doesn't quite work that way anymore. What you need to do is either right click and hit 'open image in new tab,' or click on an image and then copy the URL off of the little bar of icons at the bottom.
    Which is as galling as all hay from Maine.
    See, I've been thinking about adding all the emote URLs, along with pre-done image tags, to my copy/paste document. And it's never been worthwhile. Until, you know, a day ago >.<

Leo, I'm considering it.
    And... What would following a fae creature through magic terrain while cursed do to an Exalt? You'd act as a singularity; meeting yourself is still impossible. Your timeline just gets curly.

[FFRP] Saving Berry Anngreat. Now I'm reading it as "saving private Ryan".
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post

Beeskee: The pony grins playfully and nods, following along behind Starry with almost-gravity-defying bounces, enjoying the feeling of being light on his hooves. He double-checks his supplies, since he's carrying a small sampling of everything being brought. "The cart is waiting at the shop, but I imagine somepony from there would be willing to drop it off if we don't have anypony available to fetch it. Or I could bring it, once I stow these balloons."
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post

Oh! I can fetch the cart, if you tell me where to pick it up. I'm good for that sort of thing. Um, if that really is our ship. But I see Starry, so I guess it is. And I can explain about the Dreamscape when I get back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post

Beeskee: "It should be parked next to the general store. They know that someone else other than me might be the one to pick it up, so there shouldn't be any problems."
    y'know, maybe you should go with Topaz, my balloony friend.

Starry sighs and looks over her shoulder at the... Ship. I suspect that once the door opens, there may be some sort of backflash, or... Really, I just want innocent ponies out of the metaphorical blast radius.

5. - Top - End - #875

It'd only turn Creation into the Wyld if she didn't get out to fix it in time, and since I can't imagine this plan possibly going wrong that's clearly not gonna happen.

And given SWLIHN's history of breaking metaphysical concepts out of spite, I reckon it's not something entirely beyond her. Plus if you break the concept of linear time then you can go back before linear time was broken and #concept missing#

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ettin in the Playground

I don't see why you can't click on the imgur image?

Damn, you need to click on the zoom button on the top right corner to get the transparent .png images now.

But yes, those pixellated mess are ugly and I will pull The Lever on anyone who do that.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Bugbear in the Playground

Which is as galling as all hay from Maine.
    See, I've been thinking about adding all the emote URLs, along with pre-done image tags, to my copy/paste document. And it's never been worthwhile. Until, you know, a day ago >.<
    Am I picking up that you're unable to access the imgur emoticons on your phone? If so, I can try throwing together a PM or two containing all of them.
    It'd only turn Creation into the Wyld if she didn't get out to fix it in time, and since I can't imagine this plan possibly going wrong that's clearly not gonna happen.

And given SWLIHN's history of breaking metaphysical concepts out of spite, I reckon it's not something entirely beyond her. Plus if you break the concept of linear time then you can go back before linear time was broken and #concept missing#
    This? This is a good example of why time travel gives me headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post

Damn, you need to click on the zoom button on the top right corner to get the transparent .png images now.

But yes, those pixellated mess are ugly and I will pull The Lever on anyone who do that.

You can actually bypass the zoom step by hitting "open in a new tab" instead of clicking on the grid image.
    Last edited by Gadora; 2011-10-08 at 03:52 AM.

8. - Top - End - #878
    Banned

Am I picking up that you're unable to access the imgur emoticons on your phone? If so, I can try throwing together a PM or two containing all of them.

This? This is a good example of why time travel gives me headaches.
    Hm. Maybe, and I appreciate the thought, like woah! But let me try Grif's suggestion first. Maybe I can slap it together myself, before you go through all that trouble.

And timetravel cannot lead to headaches. Seriously. If it's giving you a headache, you're tying to hard and you'd get a headache regardless of what you tried to focus on.

Frame of reference; if you travel back in time, energetic makes sense to you. There are infinite universes; consider "time travel" more jumping existence to existence, where stuff in the past happens to be different.

Be a singularity; you cannot "run into yourself" because there is only one yourself and you are him. So you can't go back and shake your own hand, but you can one day find a note in your beaureau with instructions, that you mentally note to go back in time later and give yourself.

Just be aware that once you hit time-hopping, you have to deal win equivalent hassles. It solves your weak, mortal problems by making youtoo busy with dynamic, immortal problems to care.

In thanqol's case, as far as SWLINHN (which I pronounce "Sue-Lynn" because welsh) is concerned, she's free. As far as the rest of Creation is concerned, she may not even be in this existence anymore and didn't actually screw anything up.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Orc in the Playground

FFRP Saving Berry Ann

Spoiler
    Show

y'know, maybe you should go with Topaz, my balloony friend.

Starry sighs and looks over her shoulder at the... Ship. I suspect that once the door opens, there may be some sort of backflash, or... Really, I just want innocent ponies out of the metaphorical blast radius.
    Beeskee: The pony nods as he thinks about it, realizing it may have inadvertently sounded like he was volunteering Topaz to haul a heavy cart. "Y-yeah, that's a good idea." He manages to loosen the straps on his pack, and slips it off himself, urgently grabbing hold of a strap with his mouth before it floats away. A few moments later and he has it tied to a nearby tree, the balloons bobbing merrily in the breeze.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

PonyFort: IC and OOC threads.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    (Pinkamena in Ravenloft stuff)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyway, because of all the talk of RPs earlier, I figure that I should mention a small update on the Pinkie Pie bard that I mentioned that earlier that I'd be playing in a Ravenloft Campaign. (I believe the campaign was supposed to be Expedition to Castle Ravenloft, but in the space of just three sessions, we have managed to derail enough of what was expected of us to get the DM to practically throw out the campaign. (I actually made the mistake of thinking that it is just a joke that an adventuring party's solution to a couple of hostile creatures in a forest or town is to burn down everything.))

Anyway, given the fact that a Pinkie Pie character fits in Ravenloft about as well as the square peg fits in the round hole, I was actually pleasantly surprised that the party didn't just leave her for dead along the side of a road or in the middle of the forest. (A part of this might be because of the fact that having Inspire courage at +4 at level 5 along with Dragonfire Inspiration (Silverbrow human) is nothing to scoff at.) However, what the other players didn't know, and what the DM only suspected (but didn't think that I'd actually pull off) is that I had planned for my character to have a
    "Cupcakes" Pinkie split-personality. (Since I haven't actually read Cupcakes, I based her primarily on the ask Pinkamena Diane Pie Tumblr)

In the space of about half a session, I managed to get her a reputation as an axe-crazy (though she lacks an actual axe) psychopath, and it's to the point that not only does the rest of the party both look forward to and dread the Pinkamena personality appearing, but her mere presence seems to make everyone else in the party more evil as well.

And here's the kicker: By the end of the third session, not only do I have the absolute lowest body count of anyone in the party (1), but Pinkamena has yet to actually instigate any violence! All in all, I think it's going pretty well.
    Sounds amazing! Please keep us posted, I'd love to see how this turns out!

Oh wow, someone else remembers Bob and George! Yay!

Though truthfully I stopped reading midway through. I think it was the 5th game re-enactment or so. Still, I have good memories of it.

EDIT: Cool Octavia pic:

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2011-10-08 at 04:44 AM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

11. - Top - End - #881
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    "I shall not pry," said Charger to Second Hand, getting the feeling that he didn't want to talk about it. "For my part, I am simply returning home." She wanted to pry, actually, quite badly, but there was no polite way to do so.

"Yes, let us be on our way," she said to Ingenuous. "I apologise again for the device, but you seem to have it in hoof."

Clockwork RP
    Spoiler
    Show
    Igneous saluted, a feat made only slightly difficult by the load he now carried, and fell in behind Charger.

Unfortunately, Igneous lacked the mare's tact and began to shoot not-so-subtle glances at their clockwork companion. It wasn't long before Igneous' self restraint gave way to his curiosity and he asked the question that had been niggling in the back of his mind for some time.

"Umm ... Sek? Can I ask you a question?"

The clockwork pony nodded.

"Well, I think I noticed something when I first got here, but it didn't really occur to me until now to bring it up."

Charger's ears perked, as Igneous paused for a moment to marshal his thoughts.

"I guess in hindsight it was rather obvious, so I don't rightly know why I didn't bring it up sooner. I also understand if you don't want to answer me right away, but given that we'll be travelling together I just had to know ... is there a reason you're not wearing a hat?"

Momentum achieved, the rest of his words spilled out in a verbal avalanche.

"I mean, no offence to the Princess of course, but that sun has been glaring in my eyes for the last while. I can't rightly get my helmet to give me any shade, but you're not even trying! I even packed a nifty cap I found before I remembered that I'm not allowed to take off the ole headwear while on duty."

He reached into his saddlebag, avoiding another arc of electricity, before retreiving a kahki legionneighers' cap. Holding the hat in his teeth, he offered it to his travelling companion.
    Last edited by BlasTech; 2011-10-08 at 05:08 AM.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    You made me physically break at the college. Like to the point that my groans of "OH GOD. What the hell? What the hell?!" caught the attention of everyone in the room. Thankfully this is so insane that no one (other than PsychoShutin) had any idea what they were looking at.

Someone asked me if you coded a lineart fractal program, actually.
    Heh

It lacks most of the characteristics of a true fractal. But it does look a bit like one. It was coded in Python using Pygraph and Graphviz. Not really all that complicated, although it took a while to compute. The 99 images were inserted manually, though.

13. - Top - End - #883

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Clockwork RP
    Spoiler
    Show
    Igneous saluted, a feat made only slightly difficult by the load he now carried, and fell in behind Charger.

Unfortunately, Igneous lacked the mare's tact and began to shoot not-so-subtle glances at their clockwork companion. It wasn't long before Igneous' self restraint gave way to his curiosity and he asked the question that had been niggling in the back of his mind for some time.

"Umm ... Sek? Can I ask you a question?"

The clockwork pony nodded.

"Well, I think I noticed something when I first got here, but it didn't really occur to me until now to bring it up."

Charger's ears perked, as Igneous paused for a moment to marshal his thoughts.

"I guess in hindsight it was rather obvious, so I don't rightly know why I didn't bring it up sooner. I also understand if you don't want to answer me right away, but given that we'll be travelling together I just had to know ... is there a reason you're not wearing a hat?"

Momentum achieved, the rest of his words spilled out in a verbal avalanche.

"I mean, no offence to the Princess of course, but that sun has been glaring in my eyes for the last while. I can't rightly get my helmet to give me any shade, but you're not even trying! I even packed a nifty cap I found before I remembered that I'm not allowed to take off the ole headwear while on duty."

He reached into his saddlebag, avoiding another arc of electricity, before retreiving a kahki legionneighers' cap. Holding the hat in his teeth, he offered it to his travelling companion.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Charger was rapidly revising and re-revising her estimates downwards. But, blessedly, there was a chance to get a real question in edgeways. "I... yes. Forgive me for not offering a hat of my own, though my father makes them, I could provide one such once I am home -" She was aware just how tangential this was getting, but could hardly seem to stop herself. "- But," she said, pulling herself back on topic, "I confess I have never seen a metal pony before and do not know the appropriate etiquette."

Charger wasn't much better at communication than Igneous, when her roundabout way of speech got to her..

And r.e. ponythread:

how cooooould yooouu

14. - Top - End - #884
    Ogre in the Playground

Er, fellows, is there a new episode on today?

15. - Top - End - #885

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Er, fellows, is there a new episode on today?
    Next is the 15th I believe.

Also, more Easy as Lying is coming soonish, past few days haven't been conductive to writing.

16. - Top - End - #886

Double sweet!
    Sounds like you had a blast. And then, you had a blast again! I mean? Can you do that?
    Blast twice like that?

Who cares! You did, and it sounds awesome. Keep up the good works, pony.
    It was amazing. This whole internship has really been amazing. Draining and tiring, oh yes, but so amazing. I know this is what I want to do, and I'm doing wonderfully at it. I know this is what I want.

More quoting Midnight's post, but... Yeah. If you're 20 and you have a college graduation ring, they generally don't ask questions and just hand it to you. Which is nice.
    'tis the truth. They generally only card when they suspect something. Signs of age like that work in your favour.

You know, I've actually seen someone play the electric guitar with their face live in concert before. It was so awesome.
    That...that just seems painful sounding to me.

I love all of these ideas. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with avariel if I do Fluttershy. However. Psychoshutin and I were chatting in the car.

EsperDerek. I have a question for you. Would you mind if I recreated the Out in the Cold continuity in a D&D campaign? As much as I love TrixieShy, I like the story that much more.

You know what? Either way, this Fluttershy is being introduced in the campaign world. Too much work has been put into her character mechanics by you crazy ponies for me to not. :P
    Please go ahead! Recreate away! If you do follow that path, though, please do keep me updated on how it all turns out, my curiosity demands it!

That's awesome! Congratulations! Although the bit about the twelve hour day sucks. How much of that was work vs. commute?
    Was all work. Add another fourish hours on for commute, and you get about 16 hours, which sounds about right.

I know I did the flutterclap to Aotrs's post, but I just need to state I completely agree. Everypony has something they enjoy that some people would find offensive or strange or be squicked by. You know what? So what? I'm a furry, I'm a brony, I'm dating a Transgirl. You have no idea how much **** I get for each and every single one of them. For what reason? Because you don't approve of my life decisions? Get over yourself.

There's no reason to judge or disapprove of anything that anypony else does. Absolutely. None.
    AOTRS and I are a little older than most of you ponies, we're now at the age (or, at least, maturity) where we've sort of realized that what anypony thinks of you really doesn't matter, and in turn, it kind of pisses us off where we see this sort of thing. Live and let live. If you're not hurting anypony, it's all good. Good for you, man.

Okay, two things. First, the remote thing, wow. That sounds like one of those once in a lifetime incredible experiences. Congratulations, I wish I could have been involved in something so awesome during my internship last year.
    Glad you had what sounds like a great day, Esper.
    It really was an experience to remember. What really made it, though, was the company I kept. It could have been so boring and frustrating, but the ponies I was with, and the fun we had because of our situation, just made everything work.

Two, that picture of Midnight is absolutely gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    That's a nice picture! Congrats Esper
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Wow. That is amazing.
    It really is an amazing picture. I got home from work to have that in my deviantart inbox, and jaw just sort of hit the floor. The color and shading is just tremendous.

I'm glad you had a good day at work Esper. And that you seem to be a bit less exhausted by it than usual. :smallsmile
    Oh, I was exhausted, but I was also exhilarated, so it all worked out to balance things out.
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-10-08 at 07:51 AM.

17. - Top - End - #887
    Ogre in the Playground

FFRP: Finding Berry Ann:
    Spoiler
    Show
    *A quick crackling of static is heard, then a voice cuts in over it.*
    Is this thing on? Good. If you can hear me, I'm currently trapped in the chartered accountancy department. There may or may not be vengeful gods aboard, so please take caution! I've managed to create a control panel out of clip-boards and paper-clips, so I can open up the doors, and give you a safe route inside!

And for the love of Celestia, Don't touch anything! I'm not entirely sure what rules of physics this bunker is running on, but it does not like the pony skeleton. Good luck!

*With that, the blast doors open, and a blinding light is coming from the hallway beyond.*

You're probably the worst host ever, you know that?
    I'm kinda of busy here!
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

18. - Top - End - #888
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Is "ironic anti-hipster" a tautology or a double negative? I'm leaning toward the latter, as that was a pretty spot on description of the normal kind.
    I guess I forgot the layer of irony where I'm totally honest about lying to your face.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

19. - Top - End - #889

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    I guess I forgot the layer of irony where I'm totally honest about lying to your face.
    Mask: Oi! That's my thing!

20. - Top - End - #890
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

And r.e. ponythread:

how cooooould yooouu
    BACK OFF, SHE IS MINE!!!!
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

21. - Top - End - #891
    Ettin in the Playground

Blargh, so many posts.
    @Esper: Good to hear the Internship is going well! And yeah that picture is amazing.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

22. - Top - End - #892
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy View Post
    RP:
    Spoiler
    Show
    To be honest, they were just the first ones to come up when I searched for "Ship-proof people willing to work in top-secret underground bunker being raided by vengeful god." To be honest, they were the only result. But they've managed to work through around 30% of the filing already!
    RP
    Spoiler
    Show
    HEY! YOU LOT! Why are you celibate?

I may have to blow off my other obligations and run this.
    Doooo eeeeeet.

Princess Celestia: So, the main characters, who are called Moonlight, Skittershy, Surprise, Spectrum Storm, Applehoof and Elegance, have been banished to a dungeon on the moon by the evil princess trollestia!
    Twilight: Um... Princess... are you trying to tell us something?
    Princess Celestia: Let's just say I don't like people wandering off the rails. (Grins)

[color="green"] dddiiiiiiiiissssssQQQQQoooooorrrrdddd!
    This is best theory.

But this is Ponythread! That's how we roll! Wait. Waaait. No, no we don't. 99.999% of our shipping is F/F. The lack of phallacy is an anomoly on the internet.
    Big Mac and Braeburn have all of the fillies.
    All of them.
    And each other.

You know, this makes me miss the Pony Bondage when Phoe was around.

...Come to think, this makes me miss Phoe.
    ...me too.

...I'm not sure if this is adorable or messed up or both?
    As a rule, if it's me, the answer is both.

Also, I love the new Avatar Lix.
    Hee, thanks. It's really an old one, but with me adding words in paint. xD

Lix, the ol' avvie, I only recently noticed the text. Kind of mocking for such a playful pose, don't you think?
    That's pretty much the point. xD It's in celebration of Eldritch Abomination week, and I didn't want to ask for a new avvie, so I just added mocking dark text to my favourite one. (Favourite non-pony one. End of the week will be the G&P again)

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Mufcakes! So sweet and tasty!

And on that incredibly disturbing note, I take my leave.

A mufcake is nothing more than a cupcake crossed with a muffin. A mufcake is nothing more than a cupcake crossed with a muffin. i If I say it enough times I'll actually believe it. A mufcake is nothing more than a cupcake crossed with a muffin. A mufcake is nothing more than a cupcake crossed with a muffin...
    Hee. Mufcakes.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

23. - Top - End - #893

So it's not your thing, then?

24. - Top - End - #894

So it's not your thing, then?
    Mask: "Ye - no! I mean, yes! Yes it's not! I confused myself and I want a biscuit."

25. - Top - End - #895

Mask: "Ye - no! I mean, yes! Yes it's not! I confused myself and I want a biscuit."
    *Midnight giggles, and gives Mask biscuits and hot cocoa.

"Sorry, dear, I didn't mean to hurt your brain, but I couldn't resist. Have these in apology."

26. - Top - End - #896

*Midnight giggles, and gives Mask biscuits and hot cocoa.

"Sorry, dear, I didn't mean to hurt your brain, but I couldn't resist. Have these in apology."
    Mask: *Noms*

"If it was up to me, I'd hold a grudge. But Mr. Biscuit here is being all chocolate-ey and forgiviness-ey, so I suppose you're off the hook."

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #897
    Ogre in the Playground

Huh, I only missed 25 pages.

Well, I promised image dumps last week, but didn't deliver, so image dump finally edition. (includes Disqord)

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

28. - Top - End - #898
    Barbarian in the Playground

So as it is, read it as: "Three mothers, two of whom are married, and they both share a deep friendship forged by their shared history and future. And if that friendship includes occasional nightly visits from a Princess to the bedroom, well..."
    "well... even better"

But really, thanks for clarifying this. It's just something I've been wondering ever since Reaching Midnight and the stories left it ambiguous. I can see why you didn't want shake the threesome stick at your readers more than you had to though as it would make some people uncomfortable.

I like the Midnight picture there too. It's always good to see Midnight getting some high quality fanart.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Ettin in the Playground

I was stealing schticks before it was cool.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Your D&D tale is as awesome as it is terrifying.

Careful though, Ravenloft is a bad BAD place, the kind of place that might give your Pinkemina half more and more leverage over your Pinky half until she takes over completely...
    Well, if that happens, then I've got no reason to not get a protege, like Scootaloo.

Sorry about that by the way. I really couldn't think of anything good for Pinkie. Two weeks after you were due to start, I figured you could spam bardic knowledge. "how did you know I was an elf?" "you were under eeeeee~!"
    Don't worry about that. I just did what made sense and focused on boosting Inspire Courage. I also refuse to completely lose the Pinkie personality until I get an excuse to sing "Giggle at the Ghosties!"

Although, I am thinking of using my sixth level feat to get Acquire Familiar for a toothless alligator Familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post

On a more serious note, I actually had to go back earlier in the thread to find the pixellated version because nearly all of the ponymotes come up as the small version automatically for me.
    And r.e. ponythread:

how cooooould yooouu
    1) Find Luna in a box
    2) STEAL THE HAY OUT OF IT HER!
    3) Wait... we're not doing this anymore, are we?

Edit: Oh gosh! It sounded like I was planning to steal the box instead of Luna! Correcting that now!
    Last edited by Vent Reynolt; 2011-10-08 at 11:05 AM.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place