New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: God Game: Champions (IC)

Yes. Shall we? (Now lets tune in to our program already in progress)

The lizardmen had been advancing for a while now so they now had three small towns up and down the oasis with a few hundred people in each. In one of these towns the "mayor" was called Tarus. He was talking to a friend in the middle of town.
    Kobold Bond By araveugnitsuga!

Other Rotation Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Other Bond by araveugnitsuga
    Spoiler
    Show

Halloween Avatars By Flumphy
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #152

{at the great desert meet.}

She did not miss such an opportunity. A meet and greet, it shouldnt be that simple, shouldnt be that easy. For that would be too boring. So why not spice things up a bit, for everyone.
    Mistress of Mischief vanished into the shadows and made her way twords the dry arid lands of sun and light. She groaned slightly, her least favorite place of the material plane. for these areas of her weave were warm and brighter than other portions, tho to most it was still dark as any other portion.
    Remaining hidden as only the perfect thief could, violet orbs watched with eagerness for her chance.

the parties were close to their meet. perfect. as they advanced in obvious manors of neutrality and peace, no doubt any wise being would be cautious. and that was what she would play with.
    dextrous hands formed the shrouds. standing was a humanoid figure yet it was not solid and was void of color. He and the other 5 moved as if an army from the golems, behind them but visible to those opposite and onlooking.
    another so called army was created, these sent to the lizardmen's side.
    But Araushnee wasnt finished. the area was darkened as if a bad omen then flickered back. one look into the sky showed no clouds.
    then she changed her form taking on a resemble of one of the quiet sisters, Asiana, Lady Luck. Few had met either Araushnee or Asiana, so such minute details and mannerisms that wold be off were not likely to be noticed.
    Araushnee nearly laughed at herself after the change of form, exaggerated 'features', thicker build, and pale skin. even Lady Luck's dress was strange to Lady Chaos, whose own clothing was never perfectly made, never evenly crafted nor symmetrical.

With a smile she made herself known.
    "you wouldnt begin without Luck on your sides would you?" she replied to the Haren and Talrimaal, her voice changed to match her disguised form.

Spoiler
    Show
    ((this is what she does. stir up trouble and/or pranks on others. i dont think i over stepped any bounds as i am not directly influencing any, just providing the opportunity.

and i'm still trying to think of a good prank a deity would pull on another deity.))
    Last edited by Zarae; 2011-11-29 at 05:30 PM.

3. - Top - End - #153

Tarus looked behind his friend. He happened to be drinking something akin to coffee at the time. He saw the Golem illusion did a double take then spit his drink out. He looked around for someone to tell (and one would think he'd be comforted by his army standing by but apparently he couldn't see them. ) So he told his friend "Hey look, it's those golems Haren said would be coming. There's so many!" "Do you think we should prepare for a fight?" Said his friend Gregs. "No! We have no weapons or armor other than some small amount of spears. Let's just try to be friendly, if there is so many they probably have more gifts."

"Well I wouldn't call that exactly lucky. Was that your doing? Who are you?" Said Haren looking over this new god.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hey maybe next turn?
    Last edited by KoboldRevenge; 2011-11-30 at 03:47 PM.

Other Rotation Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #154

the well disguised Araushnee chuckled to the comments. She straightened up in her posture, did a slight curtsy bow to both.
    "Lady Luck I am often know as. sometimes Flesh Shaper. others...Cruel Fate," her voice selectively raspier and deeper, "But for you," walking closer to Haren and changing her form to a handsome male of dark skin, raven hair, deep ice blue eyes, and athletic build. (Asiana was know change her form often between male and female.)
    "...I can be whoever you want," then she return to her first disguise as the pale, dark haired woman and leaned very close to Talrimaal with another soft flirty laugh.

Spoiler
    Show
    i wonder if the DM's been real busy?
    Last edited by Zarae; 2011-12-01 at 02:26 PM.

5. - Top - End - #155

I like this one better.

OCC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lolololol! But really.

Yeah, where is you Ra_va?

Other Rotation Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156

"Lady Luck, eh? May I ask why you created the illusion that there are now many more Golems than there truly are?"

The Golems didn't suspect the new addition to their party, as they though Talrimaal had simply sent more to join them. When they got close to the Lizardfolk, they presented a large pile of metal tools.
    Awesome Pony-Chul by slayerx!
    My computer is on the blink. Posting will be affected.
    The endless wisdom that is my extended signature lies here.
    I have Pokemon!

7. - Top - End - #157

Disguised Araushnee smiled, "why I would not show up with out a gift. How your peoples react is up to them- for ill or good. friend or foe."
    Inside, Lady Chaos was laughing, but she maintained composure well. Even when she skillfully faked upset or insult at both for their 'hostility'. "if you wish not my gifts, you could have not wasted such time in these formalities.," her demeanor suddenly changed to a bit of a spurned woman.
    of course all of this was intention on Araushnee's part who was only having fun, at Asiana's expense. Of course is some action didnt happen soon, she might would have to turn it up a bit. Then matter of simple her will, one side of the fake army began shouting, attempts at stirring the crowds. If the beings didnt understand possible threats then she'd learn alot for future use. and if they did begin to fight, she enjoy the show.

8. - Top - End - #158

Tarus and his friend call out the townsfolk to greet the golems (One of the commoners saying "Hello, strange lizard army I've never seen before!) And another trying to shake the hands of a illusion golem and falling through it.

Tarus asked the Golem at the front "Is it normal for your people to be so... non-solidy?" "Also, thanks for the gifts you were for told to come by our god Haren"
    Suddenly the holograms start yelling and making lude gestures.

(Haren stares deadpan at this "Lady luck" she stumbled upon. She says "Would you please not do that." and attempts to teleport away the silly billy .)
    Last edited by KoboldRevenge; 2011-12-03 at 03:11 AM.

Other Rotation Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #159

The Golems look surprised as one of the Lizardfolk fall through a Golem. "No, we are not ethereal. Perhaps some magic is afoot. Do you have any magic-users that can create illusions?" The foremost Golem asks.
    I have Pokemon!

10. - Top - End - #160

"No, but I think it'd be best to ignore the antics of the gods." Said a smiling Tarus. "Come, come! Let us go inside we have prepared a whole night ahead. We've got dancing and food, you'll love it."

And led them to a longer building as the little rugrats came out and started looking at the strange new visitors.

Other Rotation Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #161

The Golem tilts it's head. "Food? What is 'food'?"
    I have Pokemon!

12. - Top - End - #162

((if i misunderstood, i will edit. but i read it as Haren teleporting away...))

As Haren leaves, Araushnee as Asiana looks to Talrimaal expectantly. Her eyes became more violet than before, then a smirk began to crease her features. She bows a curtisey goodby then vanishes herself.

But Araushnee wasnt gone long. She was having a bit of fun. Changing her form again, Lady Chaos reappeared. Only this time, she was short slim woman with black ever shifting hair in a sand colored dress with cloth wrapped around her arms. the only thing Lady Chaos could not change was her eyes that shifted colors with her moods. Violet orbs look back at the male.
    "that woman... is insane!" Araushnee called, disguised as Haren, her voice matching Haren's rather well and full of indignation. Dusting off herself she stood up straighter then look back at Talrimaal, "Shall we continue?" motioning her hand twords the meeting.

13. - Top - End - #163

Haren teleported into the body of her emissary Tarus. "Oh, nothing let's us go." responded Tarus. They walked into the townhouse. Most of the Lizardfolk who wanted to go was at the feast. All the golem travelers where seated up front before a cleared space covered in rugs. And Tarus sat with the towns folk.

They feasted. While the golems were given a show. There were dancers, musicians, magicians, and Haren disgused as Tarus even went up Make some tiny little fireworks. The night was still young.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry about the gap between my posts they shut my internet of for a week.
    Last edited by KoboldRevenge; 2011-12-14 at 11:57 PM.

Other Rotation Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #164

The golems watched the festivities with emotionless expressions, not understanding the purpose of them.
    I have Pokemon!

15. - Top - End - #165

Haren grew tired of this little meet and greet, and had Tarus speak with the Golems at the end of the festivites. "What you have brought us will be very helpful to our tribes. I thank you. I hope to have more dealings with you in the future. This was delightful but I must bid you goodnight. You may look around if you please, then show yourselves out." With that he left and the party dispersed.

OCC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww. Is this thread already dead? I really thought this was pretty fun! Come on somebody post. Or..... I'll Exterminate This Owl!

Other Rotation Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #166

"Thank you." The Golems looked around the village some more, taking mental notes. They then left.

Talrimaal also walked through the village, undetected by the Lizardfolk or the Golems. "I must say, Haren, this is a very nice dwelling your people have constructed."
    I have Pokemon!

17. - Top - End - #167

((i will assume you mean the fake Haren until she says that it aint her by showing up?))

She smiled at the compliment as she walked with Talrimaal, "thank you. your own people are....unique," trying to remind herself to stay in character. "not many can tolerate the bright sun and its fierce rays. but these can," wrapping her arms around her waist as she walked, "your creatures, they do not understand the pleasantries of life, yes?"

18. - Top - End - #168

Haren, the real Haren came back. She saw herself talking to Talrimaal.

She said " What is going on here?" Not much else she can do at this point.

OCC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    *sigh* Time's is tough. But even if It just Us three posting we can still keep this thread alive! (Pulls both in for hug.) Even if we don't have any god points.

Other Rotation Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169

Talrimaal did a double take as he saw the two Harens. He quickly performed a spell to detect for any magic on either of them.

Spoiler
    Show
    We could always just say that we get god points every few RL days or something.
    I have Pokemon!

20. - Top - End - #170

"that what I'd like to know!" seeing the real Haren show up, but keeping up the facade of being the real one, "who dares think this cruel joke?" turning to stare in almost a challange, arms crossed, "who are you?" she demanded.

Spoiler
    Show
    ((haha...being deities, we'll be full of magic, or is it a particular kind your looking for, in character?

do either of yall know the mechanics of running these type games? i can kinda run the story parts. or we three can just keep up with the story aspects for now. and hope he returns or that a DM may take pity and come. i really like my character and put alot into her.

and if its my decision, i'd give us a few rounds worth of points. like maybe roll a d4 to decide. then once a week have the next round go from there?
    i had a in progress divine rank set up, just had to get the DM to fix/final decision on it.

and i'm all for bumping it to round 6, and allowing the 2 new applicants to join in.))
    Last edited by Zarae; 2011-12-26 at 02:57 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Firbolg in the Playground

In the dark of nothing a spec of life fell towards reality. Passing through the astral plane, the plane of dreams, and finally the material plane it fell to rest in coexistence with the material plane. Releasing the remnants of the Delthelyelthel - an universe that was destroyed in a terrible war between its gods. The little spark expanded into Tsyra値uit, a plane of spirits without material forms, and the spark took its true form, Tzyril'thaal.

"Don't worry my children, you live in me. We survived, here we will build a new kingdom."

Releasing the Khiyur to Tsyra値uit, Tzyril'thaal sent out a herald to scout this world and bring word that I came. After doing this, I closed my eyes and rested. My people will survive here. I will make sure of that. I thought. The rest of them are still within me, soon i will bring them into this world.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spending 3 Divine Points to create Tsyra値uit the plane of spirits. The plane of spirits posses no matter any nothing has a physical form. The plane coexists with the material plane and can overlap so closely the spirits that dwell on the plane can make their way onto the material plane. This plane is the source of the Khiyur痴 power and only on this plane can they truly die. Pure souls can be taken to this Tsyra値uit and join the ranks of the Khiyur

Creating starting race: the Khiyur. The Khiyur are spirits with powerful healing magic that dwell on the spirit plane Tsyra値uit. They can travel back and forth from the spirit plane to the material plane though they must return to the spirit plane at the same place they manifest themselves. They cannot die on the material plane by anything save magic that destroys spirits. They are ageless and have no natural physical forms, they make ethereal, shimmering forms like that of those they池e with when the manifest themselves into the material world. Pure souls of sentient beings are granted access to Tsyra値uit and become gain spirit forms to add to the ranks of the Khiyur. The Khiyur are against hurting any sentient life and believe all people should be given what they need.

0 Divine Points left

OoC: Hi all, I'm new to this. If Ra Va turns out not to want me in it, i'll delete this
    Last edited by rweird; 2011-12-26 at 05:09 PM.