New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HT's plots

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Beachside

"And 4 is the one who just removed his pants?" Romeo says with a point to naked Kal and 4. "He doesn't seem too heartbroken." He almost laughs. Of course he entirely expects 101 to start drooling again, and no water drown in to be rescued and groped by incubi. Poor 101.

A thought occurs to Romeo. "4 and 101." Romeo says to himself. "Are there really that many duplicates of you?"
    "There was an accident with a cloning machine and a realm of eldritch madness," Moff 101 says. "There are tons of us." He rolls his eyes at 4. "Yeah, 4 is head over heels for Kal as well. He falls in love way too easily."

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Beachside]

On the plus side, she kind kind of see his butt from that angle. =O
    <.< All pretense of tact and subtlety have long since been abandoned.

"The pleasure's all mine, Kal." Aeia giggles as her hand is kissed. "You're quite the gentleman." Such behaviour is a rare treat.
    Moff 4 is somewhat discomposed by having a naked lady near by. "I'll go get us drinks," he mumbles, and heads for the drink shack.

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Beachside - Bar

The musician's eyebrows rise again. "Good boy!" Tina says, like she's baby-talking to a dog. She smiles wickedly at Kirk, taking a seat beside him and leaning toward him. Quite close, actually. A hand plays across his chest, and she puts lips to his ear. She speaks in a husky whisper, asking, "You know you just dropped your pants on a beach full of gay men, right?" Tina retreats from his personal space, expression hardly able to contain her amusement. She didn't really think he'd do it.

"Gosh, Kirk, I didn't know you swung that way!" She continues exaggeratedly, loud enough for at least one of the Moffs to hear.
    "He doesn't," Moff 4 says, arriving to get drinks. "I tested him once to be sure. Me and Kirk go way back. Hell and back, actually."

Moff 104 is still near Skaan, holding the driftwood. He stopped drooling at the devils and turned back to her, waiting for her answer.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #722
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"I try." Says Kal, smiling as he steps back from Aeia.
    He turns to Moff.
    "Thanks."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

3. - Top - End - #723
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Beachside]

The names here are still really strange.

Back home a place would usually be named based on some noticeable geographic landmark. Or after an important person who lived at the location. Or discovered it. Or conquered it. Sometimes places would even be named after Archons who famously frequented there.

But around here?

Names seem to be rather simple.

Something-or-ratherside.

So very strange...

Anywho!

Freddy slinks on toward the beach, stalking between clumps of dune grass and trying his best to stay out of sight. At least until he can get a bit close that is. The poor kid, previously a quite normal and mundane human, managed to get himself Huldra'd and now has the looks to match.

Which is to say a monstrous blue and black wolf-sized fox. With two tails. And mossy oak-bark growing over his back. Near him at all times floats a fiery crimson Orb wreathed in a bluish miasma and the odd wisp of fox-fire.

Now that's not saying he can't be something else! Being something else just requires that he have a target. At least until he grows more accustomed to using the Huldra's totally alien and unfamiliar abilities. Which means not for a while.

He wants to take on a human appearance. Or at least humanoid. And what appearance he takes depends on the first person he encounters! Because upon running across a beach-goer he'll assume the most beautiful (or handsome depending on the observer's preferences), glamorous form they can possibly imagine.

Usually this ability is used to seduce and devour people. Today it's only being used so he'll have opposible thumbs available.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

4. - Top - End - #724

Beachside - Bar

"So long as the second one is not the violent option, I would say your drink holds much wisdom indeed. I should know, I brewed it after all." Dio gestures to the fruity, highly alcoholic beverage, and it bubbles to his call.

"That's right!" Was there a tiny face in the surface of the liquid just then? No, couldn't have been...

Right?

Beachside - Shore

Looks like Freddy needs some help learning how to seduce people. Perhaps he could use a study-buddy?

In a twist of convenience, a certain unabashed nereid has finally sloughed her way out of her latest catnap to join the party. Because parties mean people, and people means debauchery!

And maybe a bit of sneaky drowning first, if she can get away with it. There is a lot of that one guy around, so Misha is sure no one will miss one or two of him dragged off to the depths.

Or maybe four... or five.

But hey, what's that? Giant blue-black fox thingy! Looks kind of cute, but also dangerous enough that she's, like, ninety percent sure it's a monster. Monster terrorizing the beach!

No one would care if she just... got rid of it, right? Freddy even seemed to be pretty grateful when she killed that were-door.

Or maybe that was his reward afterwards. Either way, maybe people here would be grateful too?

Alright, enough idle speculation. Misha, still formed of some of the seawater near the shore, creeps up through the sand towards the unrecognizeable Fredrick. He may swiftly notice something is wrong, however, since she's leaving a damp trail in the otherwise dry sand as she stalks her way up to him.

Stalkstalkstalk.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

Kirk shrugs at Tina exaggeratedly. He never even had the decency to be worried for a second. "Hey Moff. Long time no see."

[Beachside]

Aeia gives Moff a smile and a nods before returning her attention to Kal. She's managed to stay completely oblivious of the clone's plight.

"Maybe we can see each other more after the party too? I'd like to get to know you better." The dryad says as she takes a step toward him even as he takes one back. She tries to trail her fingers down his arm while hopefully standing rather near to him.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"Sure." Says Kal.
    "After the party though. I'm here for a friend, and I don't think he's too happy with me being so close to strange naked females. Or any naked females for that matter. Or just females in general."
    He doesn't step away again though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

Moff 4 returns to Kal's side with drinks to see some naked hussy hitting on his date! Not that he has any reason to claim Kal as a date since he also invited a bunch of other hawt guys, but whatever.

"Don't you have a boyfriend already?" Moff says irritably to Aeia, as he hands some tropical fruity drink to Kal, complete with umbrella.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #728

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    "There was an accident with a cloning machine and a realm of eldritch madness," Moff 101 says. "There are tons of us." He rolls his eyes at 4. "Yeah, 4 is head over heels for Kal as well. He falls in love way too easily."
    "Like chocolate and peanut butter," he says about the cloning incident, smiling in amusement at his weird little joke. "Looks like he's more successful though." Naked on the beach is definitely more than pining after an uninterested catboy.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

9. - Top - End - #729
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

Libby would probably have enlightening input about that Restaurant Enchante business, or suggestions about avoiding poisons at the mall, or perhaps even offering some idea about an inhospitable MaGLoG picnic imitation...
    But she's busy.

Laughing.

Although she at least has the grace to try to pretend she isn't, by hiding her mouth behind her wine glass.
    "Snerk, are you okay Maggy? Any sand in your eyes? Here hold still."
    Just stand there a moment, so she can help wipe the stuff off of you!
    Definitely not an excuse to get up close to you again or anything, or do something other than just...laugh.

She could be useful and go threaten the sand-thrower guy or something, but that would probably demasculate the cyborg more than his dress already does.
    And the guy seems to have passed out anyway.
    So, Libby will just wipe the sand around.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

10. - Top - End - #730

Beachside

Magtok stands still, first spitting out a mouthful of sand into his own palm before allowing Libby to approach. Guh, that was just...just-

"Cheating!" the cyborg exclaims. "That wasn't fair! The universe is cheating!"

Umm, err...care to run that one by us again, Magtok?

"The way it's supposed to go is I get stupid and paranoid, do something impulsive that I think is actually a great idea at the time, but then it turns out I overlooked something and look like a complete imbecile because of it. I'm supposed to try not to fall in that trap, the universe is supposed to try to manipulate circumstances to trick me into that sort of thing. This was a direct attack, there's no way that counts! I didn't even do anything wrong!"

Life isn't fair, sure, but it should at least follow rules! There should be some structure to its inherent unfairness, not just random chaos! How is Magtok supposed to manipulate and outwit and strategize around it if there's no consist, recognizable patterns to follow?!

Magtok sighs, lowering his chin and leaning forward so Libby can brush the sand off more efficiently.

"Did you happen to tick off a luck goddess, by any chance? I swear, even I'm not usually this accident-prone, and that'd be a deity sort of thing to do, to just mess with the person nearest the person you're actually upset with."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

11. - Top - End - #731

[Beachside - Hidin' in the Grass]

Freddy peeks over a sand dune, pushing a rather large clump of dune grass apart to peer at whoever happens to be on the other side! He spots several things at once.

First is the ocean.

He's never seen the ocean before.

And that much water all in one place is... incredible. And vaguely terrifying. He isn't really sure why there's an odd sense of dread in the pit of his stomach. Mostly because he isn't aware that Huldra have an aversion to water. Specifically to large bodies of water. And especially large bodies of flowing water.

Getting fully submerged douses their fox-fire and leaves them more or less helpless until they dry off.

Second thing he notices?

People!

And lots of them! No one seems to have spotted him just yet. That means he can just pick someone from the group and make a human form based on their ideal paragon of beauty/handsomeness. Hmm... which one, though...

There sure are an awful lot of that one guy.

The last thing the Huldra notices in a damp spot in the sand moving toward him. That seems kind of odd, but he dismisses it as a property of beaches. Never been to one before after all.

12. - Top - End - #732

Beachside - Hidin' in the Sand

Silly fox-thing, don't dismiss that mysterious dampness creeping up between your legs so easily. After all, you aren't the hunter in this situation.

You're the prey.

Misha would smirk, if she had lips at the moment. Assuming the Huldra keeps ignoring her as she slithers up around and behind him, she'll ready herself mentally and then pounce!

The puddle of soggy sand will grow a watery snake-like head that is followed by a massive, foot thick column of water which leaps at Fredrick's head!

Being that it's not even close to his back, he's probably in no danger of having his flame snuffed. Still, getting damp and having your head engulfed in water would suck.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Beachside]

Meanwhile, it's quite possible that Erin and Lellienth appear here!
    Indeed they do! Or Lellienth does, anyway, though I'd be rather surprised if Erin weren't accompanying her, considering that she was the one that actually teleported them, and the drowess was just along for the ride.

Based on what I've seen, the priestess is probably the most dressed person here at the moment; she's wearing a pair of crimson gloves, a dark grey spider-silk shirt with sleeves that come a little ways beyond where her gloves end, pants of the same material but in a lighter shade, as well as a red and black hooded cloak that goes to her ankles and completely conceals her face, the overall effect of which is that not a scrap of her skin is visible.

Fortunately, though, judging by the fact that her hood, after doing a quick sweep of the beach, is pointed straight at Kal and Aiea, it's much more likely that there's something about herself she wants to hide than that she's doing out of a distaste for nudity, so she's probably not going to throw a fit and ruin the party, or ask Erin to teleport them elsewhere (which, considering the bard's disdain for swimwear, the ghost probably knew already), at least on those grounds.

"Nice choice," Lellienth says softly, her pleased smile evident in her voice. "Though I do wish it had happened before the healing wore off."
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-04-10 at 12:09 PM.

14. - Top - End - #734

[Beachside - GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!]

The Huldra gives a muffled yelp of surprise as a bunch of water (possibly with sand floating around in it) suddenly envelopes his head. He reacts to this in the only ration fashion available to him.

By leaping from his hiding place and blundering around blindly!

There's a strong possibility that the demon fox will crash into some beach-goer at random. And given how many Moffs there are lurking about there's a pretty absurdly good chance that random person would be a Moff.

Freddy might be yelling something too.

But it's kind of hard to hear.

What with his head being inside a bubble of water and all.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Indeed. Fredrick crashes into Butler. Or rather trips over him for the most part, since Butler is lying on the ground, sleeping and getting a nice tan.

Or was, I should say as he awakes with a startled yelp of confusion and mild pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Halfling in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

"Awwww," Tina says disappointedly, her plan thwarted. She watches Moff leave, then returns her attention to the drow. "Did you know I was gonna do that?" He just seems so... unfazed. Like he guessed she would try something stupid.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-04-10 at 12:18 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

17. - Top - End - #737

Beachside

Panic, confusion, mild amounts of pain!

Misha, once the fox-thing crashes into Butler, lets go of its head with some effort, trying to reorient herself for another strike.

And then she actually sees Butler, and pauses. What was he doing here? Better ask him and find out.

Misha's watery snake-form solidifies into her more normal, recognizable body, complete with the blue scale ridges down her arms and legs, blue-blonde hair, curvaciousness and unabashed nudity.

She's probably pretty familiar to both the half-awake Butler and the water-logged Fredrick, if either of them cares to look.

"Oh hi Butler. How're you?"

18. - Top - End - #738

[Beachside - Da Sand]

Butler is probably feeling really tripped over right now.

As soon as Freddy regains her sense the first thing she focuses on is Butler! Alright! That'll do!

One POOF! of cloudy looking fox-fire later the Huldra is replaced by a swanmay who looks remarkable like Decker! Well. That might be really surprising!

Not-Decker is busy coughing at the sand on account of recently having her head inside a bunch of water that was trying to slither down into her lungs. Most people react adversely to that sort of thing so it should really come as no surprise.

And with the transformation into this most beautiful of shapes Freddy's mind is going 'yay, time to nom someone!' which she has to very forcefully shove away into a dark corner. Nope. Not time to nom someone right now.

"Ah, sorry I tripped over you,"
    Not-Decker says. "It was hard to see where I was going."

19. - Top - End - #739
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"Later then. I can't wait." Aeie understands completely why he'd want to wait till after the party. And here's Moff, reminding her of her own reason to wait. "I was just going. See you later, Kal." She says the last in a sultry voice, and turns to walk away with a bit of extra swing in her step.

And now the dryad needs to find her date. He's going to get an earful, that's for certain. Aeia makes her way over to the bar and stands behind Phineas. She crosses her arms under her chest and coughs conspicuously. She doesn't look impressed.

[Beachside - Bar]

Kirk laughs and tries to pat Fettina on the arm. "I know this beach full of gay guys. Or at least one of them." He picks up his trunks and considers them. "You know, I don't have to put these back on. Maybe if you lose that dress." At least she still presumably has a bathing suit under it. It's a perfectly good exchange.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ogre in the Playground

Beachside

Butler stands up, rubbing his side.
    "I've been a bit better ma'am. How are you ma... Decker ma'am?" Butler sees Decker! But... something's off.

"I didn't know you were coming ma'am. When did you change back ma'am?"

Butler starts to panic a little. "You didn't forget everything again, did you ma'am?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

21. - Top - End - #741

Beachside

Misha peers curiously at not-Decker. There was a resemblance, yes, but where were her ears and tail and stuff?

"Er, hi Decker? Nice to see you again, I think." The curvy nereid is, like Freddy is no doubt doing, oozing sensuality. Her natural entrancing aura combined with every inch of her on display makes her nearly unresistable to anyone with even a hint of interest in the female form.

Not that she's really interested in capitalizing on it at the moment, but she's sure to draw a few eyes over to this particular stretch of sand.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Beachside

Moff 104

Moff 104 takes the driftwood, looks it over. "So, you can't talk?"
    [Beachside]

Skaan is very pleased that he has accepted her gift, obviously believing that she has gotten it right!

"Skaan." the crab-girl replies, shaking her head almost sadly. Well, that is at least confirmation that she understands him, and that her responses haven't been entirely random.

She looks over at the bar. Maybe there will be some more food over there now that so many people are around. She will have to see once she is done here.
    Last edited by Darklord Bright; 2012-04-10 at 02:26 PM.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Troll in the Playground

[Beachside!]

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Indeed they do! Or Lellienth does, anyway, though I'd be rather surprised if Erin weren't accompanying her, considering that she was the one that actually teleported them, and the drowess was just along for the ride.

Based on what I've seen, the priestess is probably the most dressed person here at the moment; she's wearing a pair of crimson gloves, a dark grey spider-silk shirt with sleeves that come a little ways beyond where her gloves end, pants of the same material but in a lighter shade, as well as a red and black hooded cloak that goes to her ankles and completely conceals her face, the overall effect of which is that not a scrap of her skin is visible.

Fortunately, though, judging by the fact that her hood, after doing a quick sweep of the beach, is pointed straight at Kal and Aiea, it's much more likely that there's something about herself she wants to hide than that she's doing out of a distaste for nudity, so she's probably not going to throw a fit and ruin the party, or ask Erin to teleport them elsewhere (which, considering the bard's disdain for swimwear, the ghost probably knew already), at least on those grounds.

"Nice choice," Lellienth says softly, her pleased smile evident in her voice. "Though I do wish it had happened before the healing wore off."
    "I wish so too, but you are still beautiful...and I feel distinctly overdressed," Erin says with a chuckle, giving Lellienth's hand a squeeze as she looks over the...hijinks...at the beach. "Shall we check out the bar?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

24. - Top - End - #744
    Orc in the Playground

Beachside - Bar

Phineas peers into his drink once more, a look of suspicion crossing his face. Then he smiles, as if at some inner joke. He turns to see Aeia approaching him, and he smiles even more widely.
    "Aeia, how nice of you to drop by. I was just going to seek you out, so you've saved me the trouble. You see, I have to do something that I very rarely end up doing. I wish to apologize.
    "I am afraid that having been drawn into this rather amazing place, IE the Nexus, I automatically tried to protect myself by establishing barriers. By treating my surroundings not as they truly are, but as how they would react in the world I came from. Call it foolishness, or a desire to stay sane. But up until now this has been the way I have interacted with everything I've met since dying."
    He speak quickly, and holds up a hand if she tries to interrupt him.
    "I apologize for any misunderstanding on my part, and any assumptions I have made regarding the Nexus and you in particular. It will not happen again. I have given in to the madness, as it were, and set aside all values from my previous life. From here on, I shall look at the world in a new light. Of course, you probably don't care about any of this, but it had to be said. I'm sorry.
    "And now, if you'll excuse me, I have a devil to apologize to."

He slides off the bar stool and walks off, grinning happily.
    Last edited by Sneaky Weasel; 2012-04-10 at 05:10 PM.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Brilliant American McGee's Alice avatar by the fantastic Paisley

Previous Avatar by the wonderful Strawberries:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #745

[Beachside]

Come on, get in there! They're expecting you, and you are late, mister. Get in there right now!

Mime, riding his invisible unicorn, enters the party.

He dismounts, and leads his unicorn over to the nearest chair. He points at the chair in no uncertain terms. The unicorn cannot sit.

MIME - UNICORN
    0 - 1
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

26. - Top - End - #746
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"...Oh." Aeia was fully expecting having to chew him out. But instead he had to go and ruin it by apologizing! She's still processing all that when he walks by her. After a moment of hesitation, the dryad follows.

Now she almost feels bad about hitting on Kal while she was here with Phineas.
    ...Almost.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

Can Freddy see or sense souls? Or does he just want to kill people and nom them, and then find out whether or not a soul is there? This is important!

Moff 4 (naked): "Bah! I thought she'd NEVER leave!"

Moff 101 (dressed): "I guess... Wanna try surfing again?"

Moff 102 and 103 (both dressed): Fall into deadtime for now to save their player some spoons. There seem to be enough active PCs at the party anyway.

Moff 104 (dressed): "So what are you looking for, Skaan? Why are you here?" Because she's a crab girl, Moff... duh! Moff has failed his Knowledge (seafolk) check.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

28. - Top - End - #748
    Orc in the Playground

Beachside

Phineas seems happy. This is very strange, considering the circumstances, but for some reason he is grinning and whistling a happy tune. He strides over to the teifling and Moff, nodding his head in greeting. Before they can say anything, he launches into his second apology of the day. He's setting a personal record here, you know.
    "It's Kal'selthezaar, right? Well, Kal, I have to say that I apologize for my earlier conduct. It was discourteous, and I highly regret losing control like I did. I based my reaction towards you as to how I would react to the infernals from my world, and I realize that was a mistake. It shall not happen again. I hope that you can look past my faults and give me the respect I could not find for you." His face shows nothing but heartfelt regret for his previous actions.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Brilliant American McGee's Alice avatar by the fantastic Paisley

Previous Avatar by the wonderful Strawberries:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #749
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Beachside]

Dena comes wandering into the area dressed in a purple bikini and carrying a bag filled with her own refreshments (and gear). She glances at the naked people at the beach only mildly surprised, she suspected it had something to do with Kirk. He usually attracted naked people whenever he was around.

She puts a pair of sunglasses on as well as a hat which look remarkably similar to Kirk's and stares up at the sun, "Man, it's almost like being back in Athas."

30. - Top - End - #750

[Beachside]

Well.

Not-Decker is still dressed for what it's worth. Dressed in what, though? That's a subject that will require further exploration! Rebo isn't altogether sure.

Anywho!

"Umm..." Freddy blinks, squinting her eyes a bit as she thinks. Then winces. "Oh! Oh, this is really awkward. Are you married? I must have taken the shape of your wife!"

Whoops!

"Nice to meet you, umm... I think you said your name was Butler? You can call me Freddy."

Freddy is one of those names that can be male or female, isn't it? Rebo is pretty sure it is. Maybe not!

Then Misha is balked at!

"Wait, Misha? Wow! It really is you! I wasn't sure if I would ever see you again after what you said about napping. We... umm... killed that were-door together."

A beat. A mischievous grin.

"Then did other things."