New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HT's plots

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Beachside - Bar]

"Just some dwarf that doesn't particularly care for me I'm afraid. Nothing to worry about." Kirk just hopes she doesn't make the connection between a dwarf that dislikes him and a certain illegitimate son that hates his guts. <.<

He needs to distract her. "As for my duties; Whatever my mistress desires." He says in a low voice as he also leans forward, further closing the distance between them. He tries to slide a hand onto her thigh.
    Tina looks like she's trying to remember who that might be, but is distracted by a welcome occupation of her personal space. Don't you worry Kirk, she'll figure it out later.

The musician flashes a pleased, if somewhat awkward smile. "Are you sure? They might not be what you desire." She could actually use someone to clean up her apartment...
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Beachside]

"... Right. That's... odd. To be fair, I don't think I'm going to get naked, though good luck. I'm sure Moff would appreciate not seeing me naked, at least." Harnel says. Awkward.
    [Beachside]

Kal looks Harnel up and down briefly.
    "Actually, I'm pretty sure he would appreciate it."
    "But... you know... that's your choice."
    "So... uh... how's stuff at WATCHTOWER? Been... fighting any apocalypses recently?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Harnel shakes his head. He doesn't want to get undressed in front of strangers! "Not recently. We've been keeping busy with smaller stuff, like rescuing slaves."
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-04-10 at 11:13 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

Kirk gives a mirthful chuckle. "Just say the word. Your wish is my command." He's really playing this up. Whether he suspects what she's thinking or not is unclear.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Troll in the Playground

[Beachside]

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    The drowess nods, squeezing Erin's hand in return.

"I know. I just wish I could show off at least some of that. And going swimming would have been nice too... But in any case, yes, checking out the bar sounds good."

And, with that, the priestess begins to head there!
    Erin smiles and nods, following along, still holding hands with Lellienth...and looking around at the others present with distinct interest. The white-haired, unnaturally-blue-eyed, Western-clad girl having her lips turn up with a smile. So much eye candy!
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-04-10 at 11:29 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Beachside

Moff 104 (dressed): "So what are you looking for, Skaan? Why are you here?" Because she's a crab girl, Moff... duh! Moff has failed his Knowledge (seafolk) check.
    [Beachside]

Skaan points at her cave. She'd spent the last few days living in that cave, making the occasional foray out onto the beach to scavenge for food. It's not hard to obtain food when you can eat almost anything.

She points back at herself, trying to indicate that the cave is (at least currently) hers. Next, to answer what she is looking for, she raises her claw-hands to her mouth as if holding a burger, beginning to bite and chew the imaginary meal.

7. - Top - End - #787

Beachside - Bar

"How do I know you'll keep your word?" Tina asks, leaning on the bar. She arches a brow at him. If the musician puts him to work, he could very well try to get out of it.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

"You don't trust me?" Kirk mocks offence and turns his head away from Fettina. "I can't believe you'd think I'm anything but an honest, trustworthy person." It's absurd really.
    <.<

9. - Top - End - #789

[Beachside - Bar]

That gets a rich laugh out of Tina. "Not one little bit. Though I'm not much better in that department." She leans toward him, putting her hands on his shoulders. "Aw, did I hurt your feelings? Look, I'll take your word for it." She smirks. "After the party, I'm sure I can find something for you to do."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

"See? Was that so hard?" A little fake trust goes a long way! Kirk settles back into his seat a bit so he isn't nearly falling out of it and into Fettina's lap. His mind is already running through how she's going to turn this around on him. "After the party then." It's amusing really.

11. - Top - End - #791

Beachside - Bar

"After the party," Tina agrees. She turns around on her stool and grabs a pair of drinks, one that looks vaguely like a martini and another that seems to be a bottle of cold beer. She offers the bottle to Kirk, holding the glass delicately in one hand. "For now, I'm gonna drink." She takes a long sip, seeming to get an idea while she does.

"Ooo, I know something you can do. Introduce me to some of your friends." She leans toward his ear eagerly, still set on teasing him. "The hawt, evil ones maybe?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-04-11 at 01:35 AM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

12. - Top - End - #792
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Beachside - Water]
    Woah! What's that surfing on a wave, wearing a white dress shirt, white dress pants, a black tie, leather shoes, and a doctor's coat?
    Why it's Dave!
    He seems to be having a good time at the beach already, mostly because he loves surfing.

But back to the actual surfing going on.
    Dave seems to be doing a whole manner of tricks. Handstands...more handstands...even more handstands...
    Dave loves surfing, but he doesn't know many tricks to do on a surf board.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #793
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"Oh... thats good. Rescuing slaves. Slaves should be rescued." Yes.
    Kal digs through his mind for a conversation topic that they might both enjoy.
    "So... you like swords! Or was that Wenomir? Um... know any good fighting techniques?"

Dave's surfing tricks catch his eye briefly, but then upon noticing what he's actually wearing, Kal quickly looks away, on the basis of 'if I can't see it, it can't hurt me'. I think what with the conversation he had with him earlier about being the King of Hell, Dave's antics at the auction, and now this idiocy, Kal seems to be forming the opinion that Dave perhaps isn't very bright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

14. - Top - End - #794
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    [Beachside]

"Favor to Moff. It's meant to encourage more people to be naked so that he has more to stare at, but so far, it doesn't seem to be working." Kal shrugs.
    Maybe if all the other Moffs got naked it might help. Drown out dissention by sheer force of numbers! Also people like Butler or Haruki would probably get naked if asked nicely. You aren't thinking this through properly, Moff!
    Probably if Moff's player wasn't so icked out by the public nudity, she would have thought of that herself.

Naked!Moff 4 wanders over to Butler and Huldra!Decker and Naked!Misha. "Hey Butler! How about getting naked!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Bright View Post
    [Beachside]

Skaan points at her cave. She'd spent the last few days living in that cave, making the occasional foray out onto the beach to scavenge for food. It's not hard to obtain food when you can eat almost anything.

She points back at herself, trying to indicate that the cave is (at least currently) hers. Next, to answer what she is looking for, she raises her claw-hands to her mouth as if holding a burger, beginning to bite and chew the imaginary meal.
    Moff 104 is feeling uncharacteristically nice, or perhaps doesn't want someone being all hungry and unhappy at his party. "Hey, there's a hot dog stand near the drink hug. My treat." He heads that way, expecting Skaan to follow.

If she does, he'll lead her to the hot dog stand, where she can point to whatever she likes. As long as it's a hot dog. Or a corndog. There isn't much selection there, though there are toppings available: ketchup, mustard, onions, relish, chili, and melted cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Beachside

"Absolutely." Romeo is ready to go. He rolls off his surfboard and picks it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    [Beachside - Water]
    Woah! What's that surfing on a wave, wearing a white dress shirt, white dress pants, a black tie, leather shoes, and a doctor's coat?
    Why it's Dave!
    He seems to be having a good time at the beach already, mostly because he loves surfing.

Dave seems to be doing a whole manner of tricks. Handstands...more handstands...even more handstands...
    Moff 101 stares in amazement at Dave. "Er... maybe we should get that guy to teach us how to surf." he suggests to Romeo.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ogre in the Playground

Beachside

Moff 104 is feeling uncharacteristically nice, or perhaps doesn't want someone being all hungry and unhappy at his party. "Hey, there's a hot dog stand near the drink hug. My treat." He heads that way, expecting Skaan to follow.

If she does, he'll lead her to the hot dog stand, where she can point to whatever she likes. As long as it's a hot dog. Or a corndog. There isn't much selection there, though there are toppings available: ketchup, mustard, onions, relish, chili, and melted cheese.
    [Beachside - Hot Dog Stand]

Well, she sees no reason not to follow. He seems nice so far, and that's really all it takes to make a friend of a curious Skaan. The crab-girl scuttles along in the sand towards the hot dog stand. Scuttle scuttle.

The selection doesn't have to be much. Skaan is used to picking food up off the ground, and not always in the freshest of conditions. Someone letting her have fresh food for free is certainly not going to be scoffed at, if Skaan was the scoffing sort. In fact, a twitch of her antennae and a wide-eyed look indicate that she's mostly surprised at the generosity. Most people don't pay her much attention at all.

The crab-girl looks up at the Moff, and then back at the hot dogs. Crawling up to the stand proper, she reaches up and peers over the edge at the assorted toppings, which she seems almost puzzled by. It's not every day she gets to choose her meal! She makes a soft, gurgly cooing noise as she puzzles over the decision.
    Last edited by Darklord Bright; 2012-04-11 at 06:40 AM.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside Hot Dog Stand

"Get whatever you like, Skaan," Moff 104 says.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Beachside - Bar

"After the party," Tina agrees. She turns around on her stool and grabs a pair of drinks, one that looks vaguely like a martini and another that seems to be a bottle of cold beer. She offers the bottle to Kirk, holding the glass delicately in one hand. "For now, I'm gonna drink." She takes a long sip, seeming to get an idea while she does.

"Ooo, I know something you can do. Introduce me to some of your friends." She leans toward his ear eagerly, still set on teasing him. "The hawt, evil ones maybe?"
    Kirk takes a sip from the offered bottle. "Hot, evil friends? What sort of people do you think I hang out with?" Admittedly, Kirk knows too many hot, evil women, but that's besides the point.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Beachside]

Erin smiles and nods, following along, still holding hands with Lellienth...and looking around at the others present with distinct interest. The white-haired, unnaturally-blue-eyed, Western-clad girl having her lips turn up with a smile. So much eye candy!
    Lellienth's interest is just as distinct, if less visible, so it's entirely possible their progress will end up slowed if they walk past the less-dressed of the other party-goers, though they probably will get to the bar eventually, unless someone runs into them on the way.

Anyone who can sense such things might note that there's a holy symbol under Lellienth's shirt, and her skin is giving off a distinct aura of dark magic.

19. - Top - End - #799
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

A new challenger appears!

Shae the crossdressing omnisexual fae arrives at the beach, takes one look at Jezebel, and stops by the drinks hut for a couple of drinks. He walks towards Jezebel.

"Please may I tell you how muchly I admire your beautiful tail and give you a drunk so we can get drank together?"
    Shae says to Jezebel.

If anyone nearby is carrying any technological devices, they may begin to malfunction. Cell phones failing to ring or ringing for no reason, watches running backwards, things simply falling apart.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ogre in the Playground

Beachside

"Emperor ma'am? You mean your dad ma'am? He's a general ma'am. I think we should get you home and get you some soup and rest ma'am." Butler says, going to entwine his arm in Decker's and start walking walking her away from here. She's so delirious it isn't even funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

21. - Top - End - #801

Beachside

Moff 101 stares in amazement at Dave. "Er... maybe we should get that guy to teach us how to surf." he suggests to Romeo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    [Beachside - Water]
    Why it's Dave!

"Agreed." Romeo agrees with Moff 101, in awe of Dave's excellent hanstanding. "Hey, Mr. Surfer! Over here!" he calls, waving to Dave!

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

22. - Top - End - #802

[Beachside]

Freddy "Eep!"s a bit as Butler hooks his arm around hers and begins pulling her toward parts unknown. Oh noes! This is bad! And not just bad because she's getting removed from the beach party and that nice warm sand. Bad because this guy is pulling her off to be alone with her somewhere! And there's the very real chance that being alone with her for any length of time will result in the Huldra giving in to temptation and nomming the poor guy.

And...

She isn't sure how she feels about that.

So far she's been feeding on ghosts. Thankfully there are oodles of them around the Nexus. Ghosts and... well... Greg. But that was only one time! And he probably deserved it.

"No, really Butler! I'm not Decker. I just look like her right now! Here watch I'll uuhh... I'll look like someone else, okay?" Freddy glances around the party and her eyes unsurprisingly land on one of the many Moffs milling around!

POOF! goes a could of weird swirly blue smoke and suddenly Butler is arm in arm with a clean-shaven male hottie based on the ideals and desires of Moff. No doubt looks pretty handsome to the ladies, too. Provided they aren't the sort who are into bear-like bearded lumberjack sorta guys.

"There? See? Not Decker."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Spoiler
    Show
    Beachside

Magtok stands still, first spitting out a mouthful of sand into his own palm before allowing Libby to approach. Guh, that was just...just-

"Cheating!" the cyborg exclaims. "That wasn't fair! The universe is cheating!"

Umm, err...care to run that one by us again, Magtok?

"The way it's supposed to go is I get stupid and paranoid, do something impulsive that I think is actually a great idea at the time, but then it turns out I overlooked something and look like a complete imbecile because of it. I'm supposed to try not to fall in that trap, the universe is supposed to try to manipulate circumstances to trick me into that sort of thing. This was a direct attack, there's no way that counts! I didn't even do anything wrong!"

Life isn't fair, sure, but it should at least follow rules! There should be some structure to its inherent unfairness, not just random chaos! How is Magtok supposed to manipulate and outwit and strategize around it if there's no consist, recognizable patterns to follow?!

Magtok sighs, lowering his chin and leaning forward so Libby can brush the sand off more efficiently.

"Did you happen to tick off a luck goddess, by any chance? I swear, even I'm not usually this accident-prone, and that'd be a deity sort of thing to do, to just mess with the person nearest the person you're actually upset with."

[Still the Same Beach as Everyone Else]

Libby patiently listens to the cyborg's somewhat mad rant, brushing and flicking away sand with the meticulousness of the faintly neurotic.
    If unbarred, she will spend quite a bit of time on this.

"If it makes you feel better, I imagine you could argue this still happened.
    Wasn't coming to this party an impulsive idea, that may or may not end up great?"

She's dancing around all those "imbecile" and "stupid" words, trying to assuage poor Magtok's mind as gently as possible.

"No godling is out to get you this day, dear Maggy.
    There, you're all here still, in one piece, not suffering or bleeding. Just a little messier! No one is mocking you and plotting to shank you, you're still Lord Magtok. All set up to enjoy himself a party."

As far as universal manipulations go (or direct attacks), Maggy didn't suffer much for this one. He just needs to have his ego gussied up a bit.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

24. - Top - End - #804
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Beachside

"Can't complain in the least. Just glad that people are a bit looser here than Inside. This is actually my sunning spot. Never had beaches on my planet. Let alone an ocean. Warp, never even saw the sun until I got off-world. Feeling it is likely one of my greatest joys. Do you mind?"
    She asks as she sets a pair of fingers on her zipper, intending to disrobe. "As for Kirk, just ignore him for now. It'll drive him wild when he sees you do that."
    Beachside

"Oh, go ahead sister, you'll go right into the crowd here." Dena says with a barely noticeable shrug as Jezebel starts to disrobe. "And do what? Wearing his hat?" She asks with a smirk, tipping the hat slightly.

And a omnisexual fae appears!
    The drow appears close to giggling as she his clothes and covers her mouth.

25. - Top - End - #805

Beachside

Misha reaches out for another grope just as Freddy is pulled away! Noooooooo, now she can't prove to him how wrong he is about the merits of public fondling (and other public things.)

And now he's a guy again, although admittedly a very hawt guy, so now she doesn't even have all that much to inappropriately touch.

Time to go make her own fun. With all these new eyes on her, she decides against drowning a Moff out in the open, but there's still plenty of non-lethal stuff she can do.

So Misha skips out into the surf, shrugging off the disappointment with her usual bubbly attitude. Time to show everyone how you really have fun at the beach.

The nereid holds her arms out at hip height in front of her, palms flat, and begins to make broad sweeping gestures out into the sea. What could she be doing? Well, for starters, those along the shore may notice the water starting to recede, and those in the water itself should realize that it's slowly lowering, down past their waists and knees.

That done, she'll raise her hands dramatically and...!!!

That is a very big wave. In fact, it may be the biggest wave seen all day during this party. For a moment, it just hangs there impossibly, fighting gravity and standing like a massive wall of water that nearly blocks out the sun. And then...

"Surf's up!" Misha, still facing away from shore, waves her arms over her shoulders before collapsing into a puddle of water, not having enough energy left to maintain her solid form.

((Everyone should have a good round or so to react before they get splashed, and if they can make it as far as the bar in time then they should be out of harm's way.))
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

26. - Top - End - #806

Beachside

Magtok broods a little, working out a response in his head that would allow him to argue his unfairness point further. He decides against that, though. Libby wouldn't understand and it'd just be a waste of breath.

"Alright. Just...just stand by me or something, okay?"

Maggy doesn't trust anything right now, much less anybody. However, Libby has been able to effortlessly skirt most of the nonsense that has been hitting Maggy. I mean, except for that last dive, of course. She's still the closest thing he has to a shield against all the madness that seems so intent on bombarding him, though. He reaches for her hand, and upon seeing that giant wave building, gives it a squeeze. He has no idea that the wave won't be anywhere near strong enough to hit the duo, but it still looks pretty damned big, and being a stupid drunk and all, he'll probably attribute not being hit by it to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

27. - Top - End - #807
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Butler blinks at not Decker.
    Blink blink.

He feels his own forehead.
    "Am I still asleep ma'am? Or did you get a new form again ma'am?" Decker always had a few forms up her sleeves.
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

28. - Top - End - #808

[Beachside]

"No, you're awake and quite fine, mister Butler," Freddy replies in as reassuring of a voice as he can manage. "See, I'm a Huldra. Huldra can take other shapes! Usually based on whatever a person find very attractive."

The most handsome guy imaginable (at least from Moff's point of view) offers an apologetic smile. "I think I'm able to take a specific shape, too. But I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I'm still kind of new at this."

Oh.

Hey.

Look at that.

It's a huge wave!

The huge wave in question crashes over Freddy, totally submerging him and sending him rolling along in the sand in a fairly uncomfortable fashion.

"*burble!*"

Now you see, Huldra with all illusions aside are basically made of hollowed out dead wood and fox-fire. And stolen souls. Water doesn't really agree with them. Especially getting completely inundated with it. Snuffs their fox-fire. And leaves them pretty helpless and sulky until they dry off.

Eventually Freddy is deposited further up on the beach, back in his 'natural' wolf-sized blue fox body. His fur is all slicked down and disheveled in the fashion of a cat who was just subjected to a bath. He shakily rises to his feet, water sloshing around inside his hollow body, more water gushing out of his mouth and ears and eyes.

He looks pretty miserable.
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2012-04-11 at 12:39 PM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

29. - Top - End - #809
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

She smiles at that, giving a small nod.
    "Of course, Maggy."
    This is something Libby would be all too willing to do!

And then wave!
    More specifically, wave that makes Magtok grab her hand!
    He trusts me to protect him!
    There's a small cheer inside the reaper's head, not bothering to point out that said trust is unneeded and for probably selfish purposes. She doesn't care.
    He trusts her. And is holding her hand again.

Smile growing ever bigger, Libby stands tall at his side, trying to be the figure of safety she feels he desires.
    "Everything will be okay."
    No tidal wave is gonna wash them away!
    Even if it wasn't a danger in the first place!
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2012-04-11 at 12:50 PM.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

30. - Top - End - #810
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Beachside

The water wakes up Ulfeg and knocks a big chunk out of the bottom of the obelisk. As Ulfeg stands up it starts to fall, slowly losing its solidity as it does. What does this mean? It means that Ulfeg and anyone in a 3x20 foot area infront of him are going to get buried under 3 feet of sand if the don't move. Unfortunately Ulfeg himself seems oblivious to this fact, perfectly content win hacking up water at the moment.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life