New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Pony Fortress: Magma is Magic. OOC Thread.

Dwarf Fortress is a game where you take a group of drunken fools and create epic stories that could be passed down to the ages.

This is not that game.

Rather,Pony Fort is a rather large mod to basic dwarf fortress, casting the players as commanders of a small group of colorful ponyfolk whos skills are partialy based on there caste, along with the varying other creatures that make up the world. Along with these changes to the basic game, this mod also features many elements that makes it different from the game to the point of needing its own thread.

To put it simply, this is the talk thread that we have decided should be seperated from the main to not clutter it up. Mainline dwarf fortress users are urged to give there advice and ideas about this.

Are you so brave as to try and survive the world of

Slaves to Celestia. Goddess of the Burning Sun. Chapter II. My Little Fortress. Chaos is Magic. Tales Of Magma and Friendship?

The cast of the global theatre of My little fortress.

The heros(?) of this saga.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The first race of ponykind comes in three common forms. The one that most resembles the common domestic horse is the kind that is known as the Earth pony. Adept in the ways of the earth, these ponys are known for being wise in the ways of farming and metal-crafting, along with wood-crafting and harvesting. More delicate jobs are not sutible for earth ponys, however.

The one that is least likely to be mistaken for a commen beast are known as the pegasi. Known for there wonderful wings and the speed at they can move, it seems these blessings are offset by the learning disabiltys it seems the entire race has. As such, being told that your head is in the clouds is a very painful insult for many pegusi who live among the other races.

The noble unicorns are known to be the most fantastic of the common castes. With the single,wonderful horn on there heads, they can carry objects without even touching them! With this fantasic appendage, tasks such as surgery that would be hard to do for a race that uses its mouth to grap things are made simple and easy.Not only that, but most are very bright and rather inteligent compared with there fellow ponys. Neverless, they are bad farmers and miners, and most all-unicorn settlements have failed without the food the earth ponys produce or the protection the pegusi give.

The rarest among the ponys are formaly known as Royals, but are better known as the Alicorns. They are very rare, and they have both the wings of a pegusi and the horns of a unicorn, while having the body type and the persistance that only the largest and determend of the earth ponys can obtain. They are said to be skilled in every subject they can get there hooves on, and are immortal. But then again, how much of this is rumur and how much of it is fact? Well, there is only one way to find out...

The lords of the plains.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The massive buffalo are notiable for having castes that do not fit in within the standered model of other races.

First and formost among these are the Plains buffalo. These buffalo are legendary for there ability to make the most out of anything that onced breathed. They are expert leathermakers, boneworkers, and cooks, but cannot realy handle plant products. The wood buffalo, on the other hand, can create some of the finest plant products in the land.

On the other hand, the slightly smaller eagle buffalo are almost entirly incompitent in nearly every skill besides those relating to fighting. Which they are good at, considering they are flying horned creatures almost three times the size of a common pony! The Sacred Flying Buffalo, however, is the biggest thing that you may control in this mod. The size of a full grown elephant, these flying tanks are some of the few thing that can take on a Ursa Major in a one-on-one fight and win. One could see there sacred place in buffalo cuture due to being able to kill anything smaller than themselves, which is almost everything else. It takes a group of well armed ponies to take even one of these guys unarmed.

The tunnel-dwellers.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The mine-horses or cavern-carvers, better known as the Cave Ponies, are known to be bizzare, even in this colorful world inhabited by talking ponies or flying buffalo the size of elephants. To put it mildly, the races that make up this group of "ponies" have as much in common with each other as a buffalo and a zebra. Some even claim that at one time they all had seperate empires, but a great disaster struck the underground and where forced to band together to survive. Others think they are rejects that even the slaves of luna could not bear to accept into there ranks, and that they sealed them underground. Neverless, they are a colorful and usualy nice bunch, and have been known to trade with the surface dwellers from time to time without problems.

The one that could be mistaken for a common pony is the large Draltha pony. Far larger and enduring than even the largest earth pony, they are the best known metelworkers and miners in the world. These positive traits are offset by the fact that they are dependent on alcohol to survive. Much like the Goats of old, they requre alcohol to keep working, for they go into a unresponsive daze when they have not had a drink.

The smallest pony known are called the Slippys. Known for having eight legs and the ability to both produce silk and work it better than most races, they are the most reviled by the surface dwellers. Due to both there eight legs and there webs, some consider them kin to the giant cave spiders or the legendary Slepinars. Some even claim they are the spawn of some foul mating between the two! As for why they are so small, few can say. The zebras may know, but the last time they where asked it caused wars across the world.

The Gorlak ponies are the last of the breeds of the underground. A head shorter than a regular pony, they make up for it with two magical tusks that make fine weapons in a pinch. Besides the main use that a pair of tusks give a small pony, they make fine tools for a docter or a carver to use in delicate operations or carvings.

It is whispered that there is another caste, one that is greater than any other. It is said they rule from great fortresses under the earth, and are at the same time the size of a buffalo and have the tusks and legs of there serfs. These lords of the earth, only seen in the legends of those unfortunate few who had to face ones wrath, tell of a creature who lives to serve its people. They could be said that they serve as both rulers and gods of the underground.
    The slaves to luna.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The only ponyfolk who could be said to be truly evil, the diomedians are known to wage war with every other being in the cosmos. It is said that they wage war so much that they take childeren from other races, such as buffalo and ponies, to increase there numbers and hamper the growth of other race. However, all this seems to do is make people want to wipe them out more.

The common Keshi pony actualy has all the skills of a earth pony, and is realy the same as a earth pony, besides the different personaltys.
    The Darkbolts, on the other hand, are vampiric ponys with the wings of a bat.You will learn to fear the flapping of there featherless wings.
    The tentacle ponies, on the other hand, have a slimy appendage where a horn should be. While softer than a normal horn, a tentacle can be used to strangle or whip others. Again, they have the same skills as a normal unicorn.
    The Dark Royalty, who goes by the title of prince and princess, have the wings and bloodsucking ability of a darkbolt and two tentacles on there heads. Said to be the childeren of luna herself, they are as rare as a common alicorn, thank celestia.

The
    striped ones.

Griffons and Manticores and Ursas, oh ****!
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-10-09 at 02:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Pony Fortress: Magma is Magic.

I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Folks in the pony thread had some good recommendations for modifications other than the standard My Little Fortress mod, I think it was pieces of other mods which provide griffons and such. Someone with more modding experience than me will need to assemble the actual mod tho. I've only done some extremely basic stuff with mods.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

PonyFort: IC and OOC threads.

3. - Top - End - #3

There are both griffen and maticore semimegabeasts bundled in with the Wizard mod in the tt.magical file. They are powerful and can hold there own with a moderate sized militatry squad.

Slepnares could be created by taking the slippy ponys that come with the ponymod, remove the webs, and increasing its adult size to that of a buffalo. Tweak with there learning speeds a bit and change base speed to 1 and you got a super-fast foe that can still be taken down by a proficiant squad.

Gorgans could be done by swiching around the tags a cow is using for its outer layer with dragonscale, along with a paralizing breath. I tested it myself, and while hard to take down, a pony with a good set of armor can avoid the breath altogether and kill it in a few blows with a spear.

The Great Flying Red-Hot Iron Bull is , as I have found out, far to powerful for a pony to stand. They melt when they grapple it.
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    The Great Flying Red-Hot Iron Bull is , as I have found out, far to powerful for a pony to stand. They melt when they grapple it.
    OUCH.
    On the subject of modding, I have no clue how to mod (The one time I tried to make a darkspawn-esque creature...did not go well) so someone else will have to create it.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

5. - Top - End - #5

OUCH.
    Yeah, perhapes the fact it is about as hot as magma and squirted superhot blood when it got cut was a tiny bit overkill. I pity all the brave tentical ponys that died in the testing of this foul abomintaion from the blackest pits of taurturus.

As for moding in the simimegabeasts, its quite simple.

Lets say that, for instance, we want a Karkeradon ( a Middle eastern unicorn that resembled a massive Rhino.) Simply got to the raws, copy and paste them, and increase the lifespan, size, mating and litter times and sizes, and add the Semimedgabeast TAG on it. Than rename the varying castes and such. Change the letter to a K
    Ta Da, you have a Karkeradon!
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

Since some folks who are new-ish to DF were interested in playing, I'd recommend we provide a complete DF download, with EXE and everything all set up so they can just drop the latest save in Saves and be ready to go.

Mediafire works well for hosting large files. DFFD is good too but a bit slow at times, also folks have to register there to upload things, so requiring it might put some people off.

7. - Top - End - #7

Since some folks who are new-ish to DF were interested in playing, I'd recommend we provide a complete DF download, with EXE and everything all set up so they can just drop the latest save in Saves and be ready to go.

Mediafire works well for hosting large files. DFFD is good too but a bit slow at times, also folks have to register there to upload things, so requiring it might put some people off.
    Yeah, this would be fantastic. Unfortunatly, I am kind of wraped up this weekend, putting the finishing touches on the new bedroom, so I dont have much time to devote to making a full download just yet. Could you do this, by any chance? I can supply the changed files,while you can set up the download.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Sure I can do that.

I have the basic My Little Fortress mod already installed into a clean DF directory. (I called it PonyFort hehe)

I made a test world to check everything out, it looks okay so far.

It's the Mayday version of DF, if that's okay. It seems to work, except of course the ponies show up as "p" instead of a graphic. MLF doesn't have a custom graphics pack yet.
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-09-29 at 06:11 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

S
    ure I can do that.

I have the basic My Little Fortress mod already installed into a clean DF directory. (I called it PonyFort hehe)

I made a test world to check everything out, it looks okay so far.
    Did everything survive okay? Last time I checked, I had to reduce the base buffalo size by 20 percent to keep them from overunning the world Mongul-style.

Also, did you remove rainbow ponys? I personaly found them stupid and a strain on the other races growth.

I will just post the beast's raws I have here when I get the right time, but until then, what do you think would be a good embark for this little town/underground sweatshop? A place with lots of trees and a river is nice, but biomes can mean the difference between raids and undead and bunnys and unicorns ( Is that like haveing a pet monkey in pony culture? " Hey, mom, the camel is trying to communicate with me!" "No child, they cant do that. They are no different than, say, a rabbit. Move along now, child, the circus is starting and the animal tamer just let out Jumbo.")
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Everything seemed to survive. It was a small world with few races and a 100 year history.

I didn't change any of the files, I just tried the default MLF install. I didn't pick Rainbow Ponies out of the list tho when testing, just the regular pony civ which has ponies, unicorns, and pegasi. I didn't see any alicorns in the legends mode history of that civ, no idea if they belong to that group too or not. I thought they did but I can't confirm it.

For embark location, probably somewhere reasonably nice, on a spot where a forest and a mountain range meet seems like an ideal location. I'm open to other starting spots though. Do we want a flat area or one with hills and varied terrain?

I usually search for a spot with a river, no aquifer, flux stone, clay, and lots of minerals. The custom world builder lets you adjust mineral density now, which is nice. If that's what other folks are going for, I'll gen a world with tons of minerals.

What embark size should we go for? 3x3 (and a short history) will probably run faster on everyone's computer, but 4x4 might give people more room to do things in, especially since we're considering a larger surface town.

I can generate a bunch of worlds until we get an ideal one, if that works for everyone.

I can also disable the rainbow pony civ, though I'd need to know the best way to do so.
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-09-29 at 06:28 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11

For embark location, probably somewhere reasonably nice, on a spot where a forest and a mountain range meet seems like an ideal location. I'm open to other starting spots though. Do we want a flat area or one with hills and varied terrain?

I usually search for a spot with a river, no aquifer, flux stone, clay, and lots of minerals. The custom world builder lets you adjust mineral density now, which is nice. If that's what other folks are going for, I'll gen a world with tons of minerals.

What embark size should we go for? 3x3 (and a short history) will probably run faster on everyone's computer, but 4x4 might give people more room to do things in, especially since we're considering a larger surface town.

I can generate a bunch of worlds until we get an ideal one, if that works for everyone.

I can also disable the rainbow pony civ, though I'd need to know the best way to do so.
    I was once very lucky and got what seemed to be a cliff with a flat area with a river in it. If I still had that world, I would be building Canterlot in a jiffy.

A world with a history that is not too short would be great. The thing is to both keep the civs alive but let the megabeasts grow to around
    there adult size. Theres no fun in killing bear cubs, even if they are the size of a whale.
    As for size, a 4x4 would be best if we are considering my suggestion for a dual city type thing. Also, it would give us the ability to build actual roads and nice, large farms for a above-ground food supply. The main idea behind it is to have a wonderful suburban feel, with large paches of untouched ground left for wild plants to grow and for trees to sprout, and to have great twisted tunnel systems with large rooms placed periodicly for the workers/ literal underclass to sleep,make cheap items, and to store ore and such.

As for the rainbow ponys, you could just go into the raws and remove the files pertaining to them. That should keep them from showing up at all.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-09-29 at 07:56 PM.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Would you guys mind naming a pony after me? I'd be much obliged...

Preferably a doctor...

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

How long do you think it should run for? Does 100 years seem long enough, or does it need to be longer?

4x4 is fine by me. And yeah I think I can remove the rainbow pony civilization.

Tectonic: Sure, you can be dwarfed ponied. With your forum name, or another name?

We haven't genned the world yet or decided on a turn order (that I know of)
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-09-29 at 08:12 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post
    How long do you think it should run for? Does 100 years seem long enough, or does it need to be longer?

4x4 is fine by me. And yeah I think I can remove the rainbow pony civilization.

Tectonic: Sure, you can be dwarfed ponied. With your forum name, or another name?

We haven't genned the world yet or decided on a turn order (that I know of)
    Forum name, if you would be so kind.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

So then.

I've never actually played DF but I have heard the stories.

The dark, terrifying things, which you do that would drive the most stoic and sane of souls screaming and crying off the nearest cliff in attempting to understand what you do.

In summary, If I ever learn to play, I'd like to be included in the turn list.

Until then, could you just name the most likely pony to die after me?
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy View Post
    So then.

The dark, terrifying things, which you do that would drive the most stoic and sane of souls screaming and crying off the nearest cliff in attempting to understand what you do.

This game breeds the kind of people who read cupcakes...

Spoiler
    Show
    And then critique Pinkie's method.

And it does it with ASCII art.
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2011-09-29 at 08:24 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17

I would rather go second or so: I dont what to screw it up on the first turn.

Anyway, here are the raws for the griffen and manticore.

Griffon
    Spoiler
    Show

[CREATURE:CHIMERA_GRIFFON]
    [DESCRIPTION:A winged beast with the body of a lion and the head of an eagle.]
    [NAME:griffon:griffons:griffon]
    [CASTE_NAME:griffon:griffons:griffon]
    [GENERAL_CHILD_NAME:griffon hatchling:griffon hatchlings]
    [CREATURE_TILE:'G'][COLOR:7:0:1]
    [FANCIFUL][SEMIMEGABEAST][DIFFICULTY:8]
    [ATTACK_TRIGGER:80:8000:80000]
    [PETVALUE:20000]
    [PET_EXOTIC][MOUNT_EXOTIC][TRAINABLE]
    [BIOME:MOUNTAIN][CURIOUSBEAST_EATER][SPHERE:STRENGTH]
    [SPHERE:SKY]
    [SPHERE:HUNTING]
    [FREQUENCY:5]
    [BONECARN][NATURAL][FLIER]
    [LARGE_PREDATOR]
    [LARGE_ROAMING]
    [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    [GRASSTRAMPLE:0][BUILDINGDESTROYER:2]
    [PREFSTRING:strength]
    [BODY:QUADRUPED:2WINGS:TAIL:2EYES:2EARS:NOSE:2LUNGS :HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:SKULL:5 TOES_FQ:4TOES_RQ:BEAK:RIBCAGE]
    [BODYGLOSS:PAW]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_MATERIALS]
    [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:FEATHER:FEATHER_TEMPLATE]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_TISSUES]
    [USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:FEATHER:FEATHER_TEMPLATE]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:VERTEBRATE_TISSUE_LAYERS:SKIN:FAT :MUSCLE:BONE:CARTILAGE]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:BODY_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS:FEATHER]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:EGG_MATERIALS]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:BODY_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS:HAIR]
    [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:CLAW:NAIL_TEMPLATE]
    [USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:CLAW:TALON_TEMPLATE]
    [TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:TOE:CLAW:FRONT]
    [SELECT_TISSUE_LAYER:HEART:BY_CATEGORY:HEART]
    [PLUS_TISSUE_LAYER:SKIN:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT]
    [TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_HEAD_POSITIONS]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RIBCAGE_POSITIONS]
    [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SINEW:SINEW_TEMPLATE]
    [TENDONS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
    [LIGAMENTS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
    [HAS_NERVES]
    [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BLOOD:BLOOD_TEMPLATE]
    [BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:BLOOD:LIQUID]
    [CREATURE_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
    [GETS_WOUND_INFECTIONS]
    [GETS_INFECTIONS_FROM_ROT]
    [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:PUS:PUS_TEMPLATE]
    [PUS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:PUS:LIQUID]
    [BODY_SIZE:0:0:20000]
    [BODY_SIZE:1:0:600000]
    [BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:90:95:98:100:102:1 05:110]
    [BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:90:95:98:100:102:1 05:110]
    [BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:90:95:98:100:10 2:105:110]
    [MAXAGE:1990:2100]
    [ATTACK:BITE:BODYPART:BY_CATEGORY:BEAK]
    [ATTACK_SKILL:BITE]
    [ATTACK_VERB:bite:bites]
    [ATTACK_CONTACT_PERC:100]
    [ATTACK_PENETRATION_PERC:100]
    [ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
    [ATTACK_PRIORITY:MAIN]
    [ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]
    [ATTACK:SCRATCH:CHILD_TISSUE_LAYER_GROUP:BY_TYPE:ST ANCE:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:CLAW]
    [ATTACK_SKILL:GRASP_STRIKE]
    [ATTACK_VERB:claw:claws]
    [ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
    [ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]
    [DIURNAL]
    [CHILD:1]
    [LAIR:WILDERNESS_LOCATION:100]
    [HABIT_NUM:TEST_ALL]
    [HABIT:GIANT_NEST:100]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:6]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:WRESTLING:4]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:GRASP_STRIKE:6]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:STANCE_STRIKE:6]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:MELEE_COMBAT:6]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:DODGING:8]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:SITUATIONAL_AWARENESS:6]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:COORDINATION:6]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:BALANCE:8]
    [HOMEOTHERM:10067]
    [SWIMS_INNATE][SWIM_SPEED:2500]
    [CASTE:FEMALE]
    [FEMALE]
    [LAYS_EGGS]
    [EGG_MATERIAL:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:EGGSHELL:SOLID]
    [EGG_MATERIAL:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:EGG_WHITE:LIQUID]
    [EGG_MATERIAL:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:EGG_YOLK:LIQUID]
    [EGG_SIZE:21424]
    [CLUTCH_SIZE:1:3]
    [CASTE:MALE]
    [MALE]
    [SELECT_CASTE:ALL]
    [SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:HAIR]
    [TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:TAN:1]
    [TLCM_NOUN:hair:SINGULAR]
    [SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:FEATHER]
    [TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BROWN:1]
    [TLCM_NOUN:feathers:PLURAL]
    [SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:SKIN]
    [TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BROWN:1:BURNT_UMBER:1:CINNAMON:1 :COPPER:1:DARK_BROWN:1:DARK_PEACH:1:DARK_TAN:1:ECR U:1:PALE_BROWN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:PALE_PINK:1:PEACH :1:PINK:1:RAW_UMBER:1:SEPIA:1:TAN:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:T AUPE_SANDY:1]
    [TLCM_NOUN:skin:SINGULAR]
    [SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYE:EYE]
    [TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:IRIS_EYE_YELLOW:1:IRIS_EYE_GOLD: 1]
    [TLCM_NOUN:eyes:PLURAL]
    [SELECT_MATERIAL:ALL]
    [MULTIPLY_VALUE:10]

Manticore
    Spoiler
    Show
    [CREATURE:MANTICORE]
    [DESCRIPTION:An intelligent carnivore with a humanoid head and the body of a lion. Their tails are barbed with a massive stinger used to paralyze their prey.]
    [NAME:manticore:manticores:manticore]
    [CASTE_NAME:manticore:manticores:manticore]
    [CREATURE_TILE:'M'][COLOR:6:0:1]
    [PETVALUE:5000]
    [CAN_SPEAK][CAN_LEARN]
    [BIOME:ANY_LAND]
    [FREQUENCY:5]
    [FANCIFUL]
    [SEMIMEGABEAST][DIFFICULTY:8]
    [ATTACK_TRIGGER:60:6000:60000]
    [SPHERE:DEATH]
    [SPHERE:SONG]
    [NOFEAR][NOEXERT][NOPAIN]
    [BUILDINGDESTROYER:2]
    [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    [LARGE_PREDATOR]
    [GRASSTRAMPLE:50]
    [BONECARN]
    [SOUND:ALERT:100:1000:VOCALIZATION:sing:sings:a mournful nocturne]
    [SOUND:ALERT:100:10000:VOCALIZATION:croon:croons:a sad crooning]
    [SOUND:ALERT:25:10000:VOCALIZATION:sing:sings:an eerie elegy]
    [SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:5:10000:VOCALIZATION:h um:hums:a soft humming sound]
    [SOUND:PEACEFUL_INTERMITTENT:25:10000:VOCALIZATION: chuckle:chuckles:chuckling]
    [PREFSTRING:mournful singing]
    [BODY:QUADRUPED:TAIL:TAIL_STINGER:2EYES:2EARS:NOSE: 2LUNGS:HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:HUMANOID_JOINTS:THROAT:NE CK:SPINE:BRAIN:SKULL:MOUTH:5TOES_FQ:4TOES_RQ:FACIA L_FEATURES:GENERIC_TEETH_WITH_LARGE_EYE_TEETH:RIBC AGE]
    [BODYGLOSS:PAW]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_MATERIALS]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_TISSUES]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:VERTEBRATE_TISSUE_LAYERS:SKIN:FAT :MUSCLE:BONE:CARTILAGE]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:BODY_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS:HAIR]
    [USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:EYEBROW:EYEBROW_TEMPLATE]
    [TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYEBROW:ABOVE:BY_CAT EGORY:EYE]
    [USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:EYELASH:EYELASH_TEMPLATE]
    [TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:EYELID:EYELASH:FRONT]
    [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:CLAW:NAIL_TEMPLATE]
    [USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:CLAW:CLAW_TEMPLATE]
    [TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:TOE:CLAW:FRONT]
    [SELECT_TISSUE_LAYER:HEART:BY_CATEGORY:HEART]
    [PLUS_TISSUE_LAYER:SKIN:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT]
    [TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_HEAD_POSITIONS]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_HEAD_POSITIONS]
    [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RIBCAGE_POSITIONS]
    [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SINEW:SINEW_TEMPLATE]
    [TENDONS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
    [LIGAMENTS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
    [HAS_NERVES]
    [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BLOOD:BLOOD_TEMPLATE]
    [BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:BLOOD:LIQUID]
    [CREATURE_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
    [GETS_WOUND_INFECTIONS]
    [GETS_INFECTIONS_FROM_ROT]
    [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:PUS:PUS_TEMPLATE]
    [PUS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:PUS:LIQUID]
    [BODY_SIZE:0:0:50000]
    [BODY_SIZE:3:0:500000]
    [BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:75:95:98:100:102:1 05:125]
    [APP_MOD_IMPORTANCE:500]
    [BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:75:95:98:100:10 2:105:125]
    [APP_MOD_IMPORTANCE:500]
    [SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYE]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:CLOSE_SET:0:70:90:100:110:1 30:200]
    [APP_MOD_NOUN:eyes:PLURAL]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:DEEP_SET:0:70:90:100:110:13 0:200]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:ROUND_VS_NARROW:0:70:90:100 :110:130:200]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LARGE_IRIS:25:70:90:100:110 :130:200]
    [SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:LIP]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:THICKNESS:50:70:90:100:110: 130:200]
    [APP_MOD_NOUN:lips:PLURAL]
    [SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:NOSE]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:25:70:90:100:110: 130:200]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:25:70:90:100:110:130 :200]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:UPTURNED:0:70:90:100:110:13 0:200]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:CONVEX:0:70:90:100:110:130: 200]
    [APP_MOD_NOUN:nose bridge:SINGULAR]
    [SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EAR]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:SPLAYED_OUT:0:70:90:100:110 :130:200]
    [APP_MOD_NOUN:ears:PLURAL]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HANGING_LOBES:0:70:90:100:1 10:130:200]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:90:95:98:100:102: 105:110]
    [APP_MOD_IMPORTANCE:700]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:90:95:98:100:102:105 :110]
    [SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:TOOTH]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:GAPS:0:70:90:100:110:130:20 0]
    [APP_MOD_NOUN:teeth:PLURAL]
    [SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:SKULL]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HIGH_CHEEKBONES:0:70:90:100 :110:130:200]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROAD_CHIN:0:70:90:100:110: 130:200]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:JUTTING_CHIN:0:70:90:100:11 0:130:200]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:SQUARE_CHIN:0:70:90:100:110 :130:200]
    [SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:DEEP_VOICE:0:70:90:100:110: 130:200]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:RASPY_VOICE:0:70:90:100:110 :130:200]
    [SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:90:95:98:100:102: 105:110]
    [BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:90:95:98:100:102:105 :110]
    [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:POISON:CREATURE_EXTRACT_TEMP LATE]
    [STATE_NAME:ALL_SOLID:frozen manticore venom]
    [STATE_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:frozen manticore venom]
    [STATE_NAME:LIQUID:manticore venom]
    [STATE_ADJ:LIQUID:manticore venom]
    [STATE_NAME:GAS:boiling manticore venom]
    [STATE_ADJ:GAS:boiling manticore venom]
    [PREFIX:NONE]
    [ENTERS_BLOOD]
    [SYNDROME]
    [SYN_NAME:manticore sting]
    [SYN_AFFECTED_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
    [SYN_IMMUNE_CREATURE:MANTICORE:ALL]
    [SYN_INJECTED]
    [CE_PARALYSIS:SEV:100:PROB:100:RESISTABLE:SIZE_DILU TES:START:1:PEAK:25:END:200]
    [ATTACK:STING:BODYPART:BY_CATEGORY:STINGER]
    [ATTACK_SKILL:STANCE_STRIKE]
    [ATTACK_VERB:sting:stings]
    [ATTACK_CONTACT_PERC:5]
    [ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
    [SPECIALATTACK_INJECT_EXTRACT:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:PO ISON:LIQUID:100:100]
    [ATTACK:BITE:CHILD_BODYPART_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD: BY_CATEGORY:TOOTH]
    [ATTACK_SKILL:BITE]
    [ATTACK_VERB:bite:bites]
    [ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
    [ATTACK_PRIORITY:SECOND]
    [ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]
    [ATTACK:SCRATCH:CHILD_TISSUE_LAYER_GROUP:BY_TYPE:ST ANCE:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:CLAW]
    [ATTACK_SKILL:GRASP_STRIKE]
    [ATTACK_VERB:scratch:scratches]
    [ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
    [ATTACK_PRIORITY:SECOND]
    [ALL_ACTIVE]
    [MENT_ATT_RANGE:MEMORY:3000:3500:3750:4000:4250:450 0:5000]
    [LAIR:LABYRINTH:100]
    [LAIR_HUNTER]
    [LAIR_HUNTER_SPEECH:lair_hunter_manticore.txt]
    [HABIT_NUM:TEST_ALL]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:WRESTLING:6]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:6]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:GRASP_STRIKE:6]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:STANCE_STRIKE:8]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:MELEE_COMBAT:6]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:DODGING:4]
    [NATURAL_SKILL:SITUATIONAL_AWARENESS:4]
    [SWIMS_INNATE][SWIM_SPEED:2500]
    [HOMEOTHERM:10040]
    [CASTE:FEMALE]
    [FEMALE]
    [MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE]
    [CASTE:MALE]
    [MALE]
    [SELECT_CASTE:ALL]
    [SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:HAIR]
    [TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BROWN:1:BURNT_UMBER:1:CINNAMON:1 :COPPER:1:DARK_BROWN:1:DARK_PEACH:1:DARK_TAN:1:ECR U:1:PALE_BROWN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:PALE_PINK:1:PEACH :1:PINK:1:RAW_UMBER:1:SEPIA:1:TAN:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:T AUPE_SANDY:1]
    [TLCM_NOUN:hair:SINGULAR]
    [SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:SKIN]
    [TLCM_NOUN:skin:SINGULAR]
    [SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYE:EYE]
    [TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:IRIS_EYE_AMBER:1:IRIS_EYE_AQUA:1 :IRIS_EYE_AQUAMARINE:1:IRIS_EYE_ASH_GRAY:1:IRIS_EY E_AUBURN:1:IRIS_EYE_AZURE:1:IRIS_EYE_BLUE:1:IRIS_E YE_BRASS:1:IRIS_EYE_BRONZE:1:IRIS_EYE_BROWN:1:IRIS _EYE_CERULEAN:1:IRIS_EYE_CHESTNUT:1:IRIS_EYE_CHOCO LATE:1:IRIS_EYE_CINNAMON:1:IRIS_EYE_COPPER:1:IRIS_ EYE_DARK_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_DAR K_CHESTNUT:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_O LIVE:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_TAN:1:IRIS_EYE_ECRU:1:IRIS_EY E_EMERALD:1:IRIS_EYE_FERN_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_GRAY:1: IRIS_EYE_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_JADE:1:IRIS_EYE_LIGHT_BL UE:1:IRIS_EYE_LIGHT_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_MAHOGANY:1:IR IS_EYE_MIDNIGHT_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_OCHRE:1:IRIS_EYE_O LIVE:1:IRIS_EYE_PALE_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_PALE_BROWN:1: IRIS_EYE_PALE_CHESTNUT:1:IRIS_EYE_PERIWINKLE:1:IRI S_EYE_PINE_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_RAW_UMBER:1:IRIS_EYE_R USSET:1:IRIS_EYE_SEA_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_SEPIA:1:IRIS _EYE_SKY_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_SLATE_GRAY:1:IRIS_EYE_SPR ING_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_TAN:1:IRIS_EYE_TEAL:1:IRIS_EY E_TURQUOISE:1]
    [TLCM_NOUN:eyes:PLURAL]
    [SELECT_MATERIAL:ALL]
    [MULTIPLY_VALUE:10]

I will get the Gorgens and Slepnairs written up by tommow.

And just so you know, these are not mine. These where ripped from another mod, so these babys are not examples of my craftmanship.

So then.

Well, shadowy, would you like to be a above grounder or a below grounder.
    Choose wisly.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy View Post

There's a video tutorial on Youtube, if that helps. Search for "dwarf fortress tutorial, playlist" - there's two playlists, one for the old version and a shorter one for the new version that covers all the changes.

And, "most likely to die" doesn't narrow it down much. I think they'll all be equally likely to die. You could be a military pony, if they survive the initial term of service they turn into nearly-immortal badasses.

@Pokonic: I can go first, but I can't guarantee the military will be worth a damn. On the other hoof, the initial building will be reasonably secure and the fort won't be likely to starve to death.

And those critters look fine. Assuming the forum stays up long enough for me to get them...

Edit: Ok I got them added to the pony megabeast thing.
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-09-29 at 08:42 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

I guess I will go third then.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

Cool I am up for trying this. I uh have the dwarf fortress newb pack with the pony mod installed I am not really sure how to do much more, also my computer is kinda a jerk so I would appreciate the world not being over big just cause it may cause it to crap out. Also I don't mind people just kinda telling me what to do on my first go so I don't accidentally kill all the ponies with fire 30 seconds after loading the game.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    I guess I will go third then.
    Unless you want to go first. I'm just getting all the stuff together in a single, ready-to-go download, I don't have to go first.

Quote Originally Posted by Roninhirox View Post
    Cool I am up for trying this. I uh have the dwarf fortress newb pack with the pony mod installed I am not really sure how to do much more, also my computer is kinda a jerk so I would appreciate the world not being over big just cause it may cause it to crap out. Also I don't mind people just kinda telling me what to do on my first go so I don't accidentally kill all the ponies with fire 30 seconds after loading the game.
    That should be all you need, I believe, but I'll have a base download ready to go once I have the rest of the additions. Then folks will only have to download the recent save and put it in the Saves directory to play.

And we can help you out with the details of getting started. Whoever does end up going first, and any player afterwards, should make a detailed post saying what happens on their turn and how things are set up, so whoever picks up the reigns can continue from there.
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-09-29 at 08:48 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

Unless you want to go first. I'm just getting all the stuff together in a single, ready-to-go download, I don't have to go first.
    Oh, I don't want to go first. As I have said before, I am not that great at the game, so someone more experienced should go first, lest I make a mistake that impairs all future players.

23. - Top - End - #23

@Pokonic: I can go first, but I can't guarantee the military will be worth a damn. On the other hoof, the initial building will be reasonably secure and the fort won't be likely to starve to death.
    Whooo!
    And dont worry about he military. There is no way that we could produce that much wealth in a year for attacks to start up, but I have not checked the raws for the 2 other pony races in a while...

You may want to get a few large beasts to go along with us. Cattle and camels are fine as long as they can graze in a wide area, and they could make for a meat wall in case anything gets bad. Milk and its varying uses is nice too.

By the way, is there a guide somewhere for new folk who dont know how to save and make screenshots somewhere? It would be great if that could be up on the front page so that any player could jump in.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-09-29 at 08:51 PM.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Whooo!
    And dont worry about he military. There is no way that we could produce that much wealth in a year for attacks to start up, but I have not checked the raws for the 2 other pony races in a while...

You may want to get a few large beasts to go along with us. Cattle and camels are fine as long as they can graze in a wide area, and they could make for a meat wall in case anything gets bad.Milk and its dirivitives are nice too.

By the way, is there a guide somewhere for new folk who dont know how to save and make screenshots somewhere? It would be great if that could be up on the front page so that any player could jump in.
    Okay, fair enough. I don't think attacks of any nature start up before a certain population limit is reached anyway.

Cattle sound good, I'll try and get some of them. I'd be tempted to crank the embark points up because I always run out, but I don't think I can with the type of world I want to generate.

For screenshots, I don't know any better method than Alt-printscreen and pasting the results into Paint or something. Imageshack is an okay hosting site, but there may be better ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Oh, I don't want to go first. As I have said before, I am not that great at the game, so someone more experienced should go first, lest I make a mistake that impairs all future players.
    Fair enough, but no worries. It is kinda hard to mess up initially, probably the worst that could happen is accidentally unleashing HFS before you're ready, and that's hard to do when just starting out.
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-09-29 at 09:10 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25

Okay, fair enough. I don't think attacks of any nature start up before a certain population limit is reached anyway.

Cattle sound good, I'll try and get some of them. I'd be tempted to crank the embark points up because I always run out, but I don't think I can with the type of world I want to generate.

For screenshots, I don't know any better method than Alt-printscreen and pasting the results into Paint or something. Imageshack is an okay hosting site, but there may be better ones.
    Lovely. It looks like gamerlord is going to have to live up to his name on his turn. Hopfuly nothing major will happen during that time, like finding a feathered leach that squrmes and figets in our underground tunnels.

And the imaging method sounds good to me.
    Anyway, on fortress theme: are we staying with the idea of 7 ponies
    with a get-rich fast scheme with the undertones of running both a profitable town and a underground workshop that no one can (almost) ever leave , or does anyone else have a good idea?
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

So, in this mod, what replaces Goblins?

(I know a ton* about Dwarf Fortress, but can't play anything except adventure mode.)

* for a certain value of ton.
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2011-09-29 at 09:12 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ok cool I can prolly figure that out. Oh also sorry if I fall behind a bit on this thread this weekend, my teacher decided we need to have a project written up story boarded and filmed by tuesday and while its not tough I have writers block so I am gonna be trying to get all that done. If I fall behind I should be able to catch up Monday I think I have that day pretty much free. Also about how long does a year take in game?

28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground

@Pokonic
    That sounds pretty good, though it can be a little tricky labor-wise to have an actual split community. There will probably be a need for haulers which can move goods between the two sections. I like the idea of the overall concept though. A town sort of like Ponyville or Canterlot, (I'll probably make a castle thingy in the center to start out) with underground sweatshops.

@TR
    Goblins are replaced by some evil ponies. I forget the names. Edit: Diomedian ponies.
    Spoiler
    Show

Diomedian pony creatures and civilisation: Made up of keshi, darkbolt, tentacle and rare dark royal ponies, these evil ponies use above ground, subterranean and evil plants and animals, and have the babysnatcher tag, causing almost certain war with non-babysnatching civilisations.

They were at war with EVERYONE in my test game.

Quote Originally Posted by Roninhirox View Post
    Ok cool I can prolly figure that out. Oh also sorry if I fall behind a bit on this thread this weekend, my teacher decided we need to have a project written up story boarded and filmed by tuesday and while its not tough I have writers block so I am gonna be trying to get all that done. If I fall behind I should be able to catch up Monday I think I have that day pretty much free. Also about how long does a year take in game?
    No worries, I'm not sure how quickly I'll be done with my first year either. Usually folks have a week to take their turn in the standard DF community games. Of course, it goes much faster in the beginning with higher FPS and fewer people to manage. Since this is the first community fort I'm participating in, I'd like to try and do some halfway decent writeups, and breathe a bit of life into the world beyond what it provides by default (which is a surprising amount) but I don't expect my turn to take too long. (If I go first, which is still open to debate.)

Here's what I have so far for turn order and to-be-ponied:

Turn order

1: Beeskee?
    2: Pokonic?
    3: Gamerlord
    4: Roninhirox?

To be ponied

Tectonic Robot
    Shadowy

OH! I had a suggestion last night, but I think it got lost in the general ponythread. Once we have the fort up and running, we could totally invite ponies from the various pony tumblrs to come visit (RP a visit from them) - and let them make mandates or demand changes to the fort or special things like that.

How does this look for worldgen:

World Size: Small (still pretty big)
    History: Short (125 years) Medium (250 years) - so megabeasts can grow up.
    Number of Civs: Low (I think this is 10 civs or so)
    Max Number of Sites: Low (cave sites)
    Number of Beasts: Low (this will still be a LOT of beasts)
    Natural Savagery: Low-Medium
    Mineral Occurance: Everywhere (zomg tons of minerals)
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-09-29 at 10:23 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29

That sounds pretty good, though it can be a little tricky labor-wise to have an actual split community. There will probably be a need for haulers which can move goods between the two sections. I like the idea of the overall concept though. A town sort of like Ponyville or Canterlot, (I'll probably make a castle thingy in the center to start out) with underground sweatshops.
    After all, where do you think all the thread comes from? The fires of industry must burn brightly and effecently to meet the demands of the consumers!

OH! I had a suggestion last night, but I think it got lost in the general ponythread. Once we have the fort up and running, we could totally invite ponies from the various pony tumblrs to come visit (RP a visit from them) - and let them make mandates or demand changes to the fort or special things like that
    They could be tax inspecters or minor nobles and such, and half the time when they are here would be spent we would be RP about avoiding letting them know about the extent of the slums/factorys/ underground farms etc. that actualy sustain the city.

World Size: Small (still pretty big)
    History: Short (125 years)
    Number of Civs: Low (I think this is 10 civs or so)
    Max Number of Sites: Low (cave sites)
    Number of Beasts: Low (this will still be a LOT of beasts)
    Natural Savagery: Medium
    Mineral Occurance: Everywhere (zomg tons of minerals)
    Everything looks nice besides history. We would fall into the tiny megabeast problem that effects such short worlds. How about 250?
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-09-29 at 09:46 PM.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

They could be tax inspecters or minor nobles and such, and half the time when they are here would be spent we would be RP about avoiding letting them know about the extent of the slums/factorys/ underground farms etc. that actualy sustain the city.
    And, even better: Princess Molestia has mandated the construction of a harem!

But yeah it would give something to do above and beyond the regular fort stuff, and allow for more RP. I know nobles and such will usually go mandating junk anyway, but it either becomes routine ("Time to crank out another armor stand or batch of toys or whatever.") or a pain in the flank ("You want a metal we don't have and can't get? Sure. I'll get right on that. And by that I mean dusting out and restocking the jail cell for whatever hapless and innocent subject you decide to blame.")
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-09-29 at 09:49 PM.