New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

Fox Trot frowned and pawed at the ground. He looked at Soft's little sister. "Can you please tell us what's going on? There's something bad in that room isn't there?"...

2. - Top - End - #512
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot frowned and pawed at the ground. He looked at Soft's little sister. "Can you please tell us what's going on? There's something bad in that room isn't there?"...
    Smoothie simply nods in response.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Troll in the Playground

He remained frowning, that 'answer' only made it worse. There was nothing more horrifying than being scared of the unknown, to not even know what you are supposed to be scared of.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Ettin in the Playground

He remained frowning, that 'answer' only made it worse. There was nothing more horrifying than being scared of the unknown, to not even know what you are supposed to be scared of.
    Icy tugged at Fox's hoof, not really eager to run into any more trouble now. "Come on, Fox. Let's join the evacuation."

5. - Top - End - #515
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy tugged at Fox's hoof, not really eager to run into any more trouble now. "Come on, Fox. Let's join the evacuation."
    He looked at Icy with wan smile...frown thing and slightly nodded. "Yes...let's go get you safe." With that made for the door to wherever the ponies were being evacuated into..over. Was it the Civic Center?

6. - Top - End - #516
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "One moment. There are ponies in the bar, and it's supposed to be closed. Go ahead without me, I'll follow in a bit."

Smoothie pops up out of the backroom. "The Bar is closed." she says quite simply.
    "It's okay. Though, you should probably be leaving town right about now." Smoothie says to Icy and Fox.
    "Is it really that serious?" Zorroan asked, as she watched the other ponies leaving. It seemed her 'hero sense' had been on the mark after all.

"I wish to help." She said simply, determination clearly audible behind her words and in her mind.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ogre in the Playground

The pony in the cloak peeks back in.

"...Is the store open?"

His face radiates hopefulness.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"One moment. There are ponies in the bar, and it's supposed to be closed. Go ahead without me, I'll follow in a bit."
    "I wasn't going to wait for you anyway." she says before teleporting away
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-02-01 at 08:19 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    "Is it really that serious?" Zorroan asked, as she watched the other ponies leaving. It seemed her 'hero sense' had been on the mark after all.

"I wish to help." She said simply, determination clearly audible behind her words and in her mind.
    "It's not yet, but it could very well end up being that serious. If you want to help, try to get as many ponies evacuated as possible."

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    The pony in the cloak peeks back in.

"...Is the store open?"

His face radiates hopefulness.
    "*Sigh* I'll get you a drink, but you have to take it with you and leave." Smoothie says.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ogre in the Playground

"*Sigh* I'll get you a drink, but you have to take it with you and leave." Smoothie says.
    "Thank you, miss! Er, why do I need to leave?"

11. - Top - End - #521
    Titan in the Playground

"Thank you, miss! Er, why do I need to leave?"
    "Because the bar is technically closed, and Bridle Shores is in a state of emergency." Smoothie says simply. Her player is probably using that term wrong, but whatever.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ettin in the Playground

"It's not yet, but it could very well end up being that serious. If you want to help, try to get as many ponies evacuated as possible."
    "Very well, but where to? If we don't have some kind of organisation there, everypony is simply going to mill around the town's edge. Or, worse yet, just flee back to their homes."

Zorroan scratched her chin through the mask. "So what's gone wrong? Is it some kind of bomb?"

13. - Top - End - #523
    Ogre in the Playground

"Because the bar is technically closed, and Bridle Shores is in a state of emergency." Smoothie says simply. Her player is probably using that term wrong, but whatever.
    "Oh? What's the problem, miss?"

The colt sits patiently for his refreshing free drink.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh? What's the problem, miss?"

The colt sits patiently for his refreshing free drink.
    Smoothie gets him a root Beer.

"Very well, but where to? If we don't have some kind of organisation there, everypony is simply going to mill around the town's edge. Or, worse yet, just flee back to their homes."

Zorroan scratched her chin through the mask. "So what's gone wrong? Is it some kind of bomb?"
    "Imagine a being on the level of Discord or Nightmare Moon is coming back. Now imagine we don't have the elements of Harmony to combat him. Now imagine he's right here in the bar and could get out and destroy the town at any moment." Smoothie says, summing up the situation pretty well.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Ogre in the Playground

Smoothie gets him a root Beer.

"Imagine a being on the level of Discord or Nightmare Moon is coming back. Now imagine we don't have the elements of Harmony to combat him. Now imagine he's right here in the bar and could get out and destroy the town at any moment." Smoothie says, summing up the situation pretty well.
    The colt glugs the drink down.

"Thank you. So much."

"Discord? Nightmare Moon? Never heard of 'em. Sound like wackjobs. Unless they're friends of yours? Some wackjobs are good company, you know."

16. - Top - End - #526
    Titan in the Playground

The colt glugs the drink down.

"Thank you. So much."

"Discord? Nightmare Moon? Never heard of 'em. Sound like wackjobs. Unless they're friends of yours? Some wackjobs are good company, you know."
    Smoothie just gives him a look almost like he said Celestia doesn't exist.

"*Sigh* Are you another planeswalker?" she asked.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Ogre in the Playground

Smoothie just gives him a look almost like he said Celestia doesn't exist.

"*Sigh* Are you another planeswalker?" she asked.
    Well, I traversed a plain once. With some buffalo! Worst food I've ever had, terrible, just terrible. Although I don't see what that has to do with anything?"

18. - Top - End - #528
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hmm, I can see why an evacuation is the best route then." Zorroan mused. Elemental deities were rather difficult to fight with rapier and rope after all. "I'll do what I can to marshal the evacuation then."

Well, I traversed a plain once. With some buffalo! Worst food I've ever had, terrible, just terrible. Although I don't see what that has to do with anything?"
    "You've walked with the Buffallo too?" Zorroan asked, perking up that someone else from the Deep South had arrived in town. "Come then, friend! We'll talk and share stories as we secure the people of this fair township."

Tipping her hat at Smoothie, she began to walk the colt out of the store.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hmm, I can see why an evacuation is the best route then." Zorroan mused. Elemental deities were rather difficult to fight with rapier and rope after all. "I'll do what I can to marshal the evacuation then."

"You've walked with the Buffallo too?" Zorroan asked, perking up that someone else from the Deep South had arrived in town. "Come then, friend! We'll talk and share stories as we secure the people of this fair township."

Tipping her hat at Smoothie, she began to walk the colt out of the store.
    The colt walks out with Zorroan. He begins a dialogue about buffalo and things, still not really sure what's going on in this town.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Town Square - Customer Service At Its Finest]

Sandy continued his search for somepony in charge. To say that Fire Flowier's guards were unhelpful was a massive understatement. Yes, he did realize that there was a full-scale evacuation going on. No, he did not need help finding the Civic Center. No, he actually was a stallion, he was just short for his age. No, "the wittle foal" would not like a lollipop and his mummy, he'll just be on his way now.

Maybe somepony in the town square would prove helpful. As he approached, he dropped his altitude to get a better look; all the Nightmare Night decorations made it tricky to spot things from the air. More than once he'd flown down to speak to somepony, only to find out it was just a decorative skeleton. In his defense, from the air, it did a good live pony impression.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Troll in the Playground

There were several ponies directing the flow of traffic wearing reflective orange vests. At the moment things weren't so hectic, because nopony really knew what the threat was there was more confusion than panic.

22. - Top - End - #532
    Titan in the Playground

There were several ponies directing the flow of traffic wearing reflective orange vests. At the moment things weren't so hectic, because nopony really knew what the threat was there was more confusion than panic.
    Sandy saw the traffic ponies and went to find one who was a bit less busy. It wouldn't be right to disturb the ones helping out the townsfolk. "Excuse me?" he asked, tapping his choice pony on the shoulder. "Could you tell me what's goin' on around here?"

23. - Top - End - #533
    Ettin in the Playground

The colt walks out with Zorroan. He begins a dialogue about buffalo and things, still not really sure what's going on in this town.
    With Candle Keeper by her side, Zorroan got to work. Using her various tools of the trade, she worked to chivvy the townsfolk towards the Civic Centre for evacuation.

All in all, it was surprising what you could accomplish with flash bangs, smoke grenades, rope and a good old fencing foil. Not to mention that ponies instictively respected her nice hat.

Throught this, she kept up a chat with Candles.

"So, which tribe did you travel with? Where were you headed?" She asked, casually tossing another smoke bomb to get the attention of another pair of ponies that had broken away from the main crowd before motioning them to join the ever increasing herd that was flowing towards the centre of town.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy saw the traffic ponies and went to find one who was a bit less busy. It wouldn't be right to disturb the ones helping out the townsfolk. "Excuse me?" he asked, tapping his choice pony on the shoulder. "Could you tell me what's goin' on around here?"
    "Emergency evacuation to the civic center, Code Rainboom level threat," The fella answered without really answering.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Titan in the Playground

"Emergency evacuation to the civic center, Code Rainboom level threat," The fella answered without really answering.
    "Uh, yes, I got that much..." Not two steps behind them, a massive crowd of ponies marched their way to the Civic Center. Sandy stared as they walked past. "I mean why's everypony gettin' evacuated to the Civic Center? I don't see a fire or nothin'."

26. - Top - End - #536
    Troll in the Playground

"Uh, yes, I got that much..." Not two steps behind them, a massive crowd of ponies marched their way to the Civic Center. Sandy stared as they walked past. "I mean why's everypony gettin' evacuated to the Civic Center? I don't see a fire or nothin'."
    "Bad stuff my friend that's all you need to know right now," The pony frowned. "I can't give out exact details, ponies knowing exactly what they're being evacuated for tend to cause panic. Its best at the moment we withhold that information with the promise that will be revealed after they're calmly taken to the Civic Center."

27. - Top - End - #537
    Troll in the Playground

[Double Posting and Nopony Can Stop Me...!*crazy giggle*]

The Closed Soda Bar-Backroom

Having had been to the backroom once, when she 'visited' Soft when the cyan mare was having her dramatic final farewell that did not come to be () the plum pony was able to teleport there. The amulet/gemstone thingy was in her saddle bag as she came face to face with the the enclosed creature...Simmer. She looked around glad nopony else was in here, though she didn't know that Smoothie...her ex student was just outside the door coming back inside.

Gwynfillion felt that coldness one could only associate with Simmer, she closed her eyes facing away and shuddered. She started to undo the strap on her saddle bag.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Titan in the Playground

"Bad stuff my friend that's all you need to know right now," The pony frowned. "I can't give out exact details, ponies knowing exactly what they're being evacuated for tend to cause panic. Its best at the moment we withhold that information with the promise that will be revealed after they're calmly taken to the Civic Center."
    Sandy really didn't blame the poor pony he'd picked; if he were in his hooves, he'd be feeding the same line to anypony who asked him. But he couldn't leave it here; time to move up. "I understand. Can you at least point me towards somepony in charge? I think I might be of more help down here than up in the Civic Center."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-02-03 at 11:43 AM.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy really didn't blame the poor pony he'd picked; if he were in his hooves, he'd be feeding the same line to anypony who asked him. But he couldn't leave it here; time to move up. "I understand. Can you at least point me towards somepony in charge? I think I might be of more help down here than up in the Civic Center."
    "Yes, there is a mare in charge, in charge of the Mass Evacuation Emergency Protocols. MEEP for short. You can find her at town hall," He pointed out distractedly as he was still trying to do his job here.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-03 at 12:08 PM.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Titan in the Playground

[Double Posting and Nopony Can Stop Me...!*crazy giggle*]

The Closed Soda Bar-Backroom

Having had been to the backroom once, when she 'visited' Soft when the cyan mare was having her dramatic final farewell that did not come to be () the plum pony was able to teleport there. The amulet/gemstone thingy was in her saddle bag as she came face to face with the the enclosed creature...Simmer. She looked around glad nopony else was in here, though she didn't know that Smoothie...her ex student was just outside the door coming back inside.

Gwynfillion felt that coldness one could only associate with Simmer, she closed her eyes facing away and shuddered. She started to undo the strap on her saddle bag.
    And Smoothie walked into the backroom right at that moment.

"Gwyn? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be evacuating? Have you found something out we can use to keep Simmer where he is?" Smoothie asks.