New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy stomped over to Gear and Icy, too far gone to notice how everypony was staring at him. He roughly jabbed a hoof towards the ice mage, trembling with a manic energy that banished his exhaustion. "Icy, I've done nothin' but say how much I didn't want t'do your science right now since you dragged me over here. If you'd just sat and listened for a change, you woud've heard it clear as day. We can help all of Equestria once we've helped the ponies who need us right here, right now."

He turned his glare to the xanadu mare, a fire in his eyes. "Gear, there was no cause t'go jumpin' on Icy here. Use your eyes; I'm perfectly fine, free to move about, and absolutely not. Foalnapped. If you hadn't flown off the handle like that, we could've got this all sorted with nopony gettin' hurt."

He marched to Flower Tail next, looking down harshly at the young foal. "An' you! What were you thinkin', eggin' them on like that?! Fightin's not th' way t'solve anything for anypony, an' you shouldn't be so eager t'get in one, especially at your age."

He trotted back, shaking his head at all three ponies. "An' that holds for everypony; I don't want t'see any of ya'll fightin' over nothin' like that again. Now ya'll are gonna get along proper, talk this out, an' keep your hooves and magic down. Got it?!" He punctuated his last command with a firm stomp of his hoof.
    Icy worked her mouth wordlessly as Sandy berated her, trying... and failing to find the words to respond. An icy rage began to well up deep inside her. The impunity of this foal to tell her off. Then she realised Gearstride was backing off and then Fox was comforting her. The icy rage receded as she began to think more clearly. Guilt began to claw at her heart as she recalled how she dragged Sandy here, her ears slowly flattening as she remembered Sandy's protestations.

After a moment of silently letting Fox hug her, she gently eased herself off and trotted towards Sandy, her head bowed. "I... I apologise for my actions earlier." The word apology seems foreign to her tongue.

Meanwhile, Sliverpine went over and nuzzled Gearstride gently, putting a wing over her. "You okay, Gear?"

2. - Top - End - #752
    Troll in the Playground

Gear

"I'm fine babe, I just...I kinda feel like a chump now...attacking her like that...out of just.....well I don't know what the feeling was, I think I did it just to do it really, so now I just look lame,"
    She forced a chuckle and small smile though she felt like grade a manure. She nuzzled him back before drooping her shoulders.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sandy stomped over to Gear and Icy, too far gone to notice how everypony was staring at him. He roughly jabbed a hoof towards the ice mage, trembling with a manic energy that banished his exhaustion. "Icy, I've done nothin' but say how much I didn't want t'do your science right now since you dragged me over here. If you'd just sat and listened for a change, you woud've heard it clear as day. We can help all of Equestria once we've helped the ponies who need us right here, right now."

He turned his glare to the xanadu mare, a fire in his eyes. "Gear, there was no cause t'go jumpin' on Icy here. Use your eyes; I'm perfectly fine, free to move about, and absolutely not. Foalnapped. If you hadn't flown off the handle like that, we could've got this all sorted with nopony gettin' hurt."

He marched to Flower Tail next, looking down harshly at the young foal. "An' you! What were you thinkin', eggin' them on like that?! Fightin's not th' way t'solve anything for anypony, an' you shouldn't be so eager t'get in one, especially at your age."

He trotted back, shaking his head at all three ponies. "An' that holds for everypony; I don't want t'see any of ya'll fightin' over nothin' like that again. Now ya'll are gonna get along proper, talk this out, an' keep your hooves and magic down. Got it?!" He punctuated his last command with a firm stomp of his hoof.
    "Well, if... If..." Flower Tail protested feebly, but then hung her head and sighed. "All right, I'm sorry. I just thought... I thought I'd be best if it went that way... I'm sorry."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

4. - Top - End - #754
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride stepped off of Icy with her ears lowered, she didn't think she attacked Icy out of malice or anger, she just had this energy she directed wrong, regardless, it still looked bad. The scuffed, frazzled maned mare looked at Sandy apologetically.
    Sandy motioned to the icy mage. "Don't apologize t'me. I wasn't th' one you nearly bucked in the face."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy worked her mouth wordlessly as Sandy berated her, trying... and failing to find the words to respond. An icy rage began to well up deep inside her. The impunity of this foal to tell her off. Then she realised Gearstride was backing off and then Fox was comforting her. The icy rage receded as she began to think more clearly. Guilt began to claw at her heart as she recalled how she dragged Sandy here, her ears slowly flattening as she remembered Sandy's protestations.

After a moment of silently letting Fox hug her, she gently eased herself off and trotted towards Sandy, her head bowed. "I... I apologize for my actions earlier." The word apology seems foreign to her tongue.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well, if... If..." Flower Tail protested feebly, but then hung her head and sighed. "All right, I'm sorry. I just thought... I thought I'd be best if it went that way... I'm sorry."
    "That's a bit more like it. Now ya'll make nice with each other, and we can but this whole business behind us. And for what it's worth, I accept your apolo...your apologies...apologies..." The little pegasus blinked, suddenly looking lost and and confused. Now that the crisis was over, that fiery, sustaining rage left as quickly as it had come. And in its wake, all it left was burned-out and hollow feelings. Sandy looked around at the contrite faces of his friends, and a mix of guilt and shame sat heavy in his heart. He started slowly backing away from them, babbling quietly, "...oh gosh, oh gosh, I-I didn't mean to...did I just...oh gosh, I'm s-sorry, I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean t-to..." He stumbled on one of Icy's ice blocks and fell back onto his haunches, still shaking his head in shock.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-16 at 11:36 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ettin in the Playground

Gear
    "I'm fine babe, I just...I kinda feel like a chump now...attacking her like that...out of just.....well I don't know what the feeling was, I think I did it just to do it really, so now I just look lame,"
    She forced a chuckle and small smile though she felt like grade a manure. She nuzzled him back before drooping her shoulders.
    Sliverpine wrapped her tighter in his winghug, and nuzzled her. "I... well... you were kind of jumping the gun there... maybe you should um... apologise to her. If you know what I mean."

Sandy motioned to the icy mage. "Don't apologize t'me. I wasn't th' one you nearly bucked in the face."

"That's a bit more like it. Now ya'll make nice with each other, and we can but this whole business behind us. And for what it's worth, I accept your apolo...your apologies...apologies..." The little pegasus blinked, suddenly looking lost and and confused. Now that the crisis was over, that fiery, sustaining rage left as quickly as it had come. And in its wake, all it left was burned-out and hollow feelings. Sandy looked around at the contrite faces of his friends, and a mix of guilt and shame sat heavy in his heart. He started slowly backing away from them, babbling quietly, "...oh gosh, oh gosh, I-I didn't mean to...did I just...oh gosh, I'm s-sorry, I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean t-to..." He stumbled on one of Icy's ice blocks and fell back onto his haunches, still shaking his head in shock.
    Icy blinked as Sandy's behaviour swung right back into submissive mode. Interesting... Icy thought, her face suddenly looking thoughtful again. True, she had regretted her action earlier, but that didn't mean she was not interested at all in Sandy's apparent abnormal behaviour. "Sandy Shores, how are you feeling?" she asked, trotting over and giving him a hoof up.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flower Tail stared, still somewhat stunned by Sandy's sudden submission, but subsequently slipped into a sea of snickers. To put it non-alliteratively, once she got over her shock, she fell backwards, laughing too hard to speak.

Night Jewel, on the other hoof, headed over to Sandy and put a hoof on his shoulder. She was also amused, but could tell that laughing would make things worse. "Sandy, such sadness isn't suitable. The situation was strenuous, and settling it with subduing shouts was a successful strategy, so let it slide. In other words, you did what you had to do. There's no need to be so upset."
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-04-16 at 02:49 PM.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine wrapped her tighter in his winghug, and nuzzled her. "I... well... you were kind of jumping the gun there... maybe you should um... apologise to her. If you know what I mean."

"I know...I know,'
    She said shamefully lowering her head like a puppy. She would apologize, but Icy and Sandy were having a scene, so she'd wait a turn It was rather though jarring seeing assertive Sandy become submissive sandy in a flash like that, it kinda annoyed to a small degree how quickly he started to blame himself. It wasn't his fault, he was right.

Fox on the other hoof, was just a little kinda there trying to grasp what just happened. He walked over to Icy as she was asking Sandy her question and just put a hoof on hers, and otherwise, let the scene continue.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Titan in the Playground

Flower Tail stared, still somewhat stunned by Sandy's sudden submission, but subsequently slipped into a sea of snickers. To put it non-alliteratively, once she got over her shock, she fell backwards, laughing too hard to speak.

Night Jewel, on the other hoof, headed over to Sandy and put a hoof on his shoulder. She was also amused, but could tell that laughing would make things worse. "Sandy, such sadness isn't suitable. The situation was strenuous, and settling it with subduing shouts was a successful strategy, so let it slide. In other words, you did what you had to do. There's no need to be so upset."
    The gesture was nice; at least she wasn't laughing like that other foal. Sandy tried to block out the sound, to little success. "I-I never meant t'just up an'...an' explode like that...I just w-wanted them t'stop was all. I-I didn't want...didn't want t'do that..."

Icy blinked as Sandy's behaviour swung right back into submissive mode. Interesting... Icy thought, her face suddenly looking thoughtful again. True, she had regretted her action earlier, but that didn't mean she was not interested at all in Sandy's apparent abnormal behaviour. "Sandy Shores, how are you feeling?" she asked, trotting over and giving him a hoof up.
    Sandy let himself get helped up, though it looked like a nasty breeze would be enough to send him back on his flank. "Terrible. I shouldnt've...shouldnt've yelled at you like that, Icy. I-I'm so sorry...i-it won't happen again."

"I also feel scared, angry, disappointed, sad, confused, and tired." As if the magic really needed to specify, but rules were rules.

(Going to be deadtiming for a bit, work is crazy today)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-16 at 07:18 PM.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ettin in the Playground

"I know...I know,'
    She said shamefully lowering her head like a puppy. She would apologize, but Icy and Sandy were having a scene, so she'd wait a turn It was rather though jarring seeing assertive Sandy become submissive sandy in a flash like that, it kinda annoyed to a small degree how quickly he started to blame himself. It wasn't his fault, he was right.

Fox on the other hoof, was just a little kinda there trying to grasp what just happened. He walked over to Icy as she was asking Sandy her question and just put a hoof on hers, and otherwise, let the scene continue.
    Silverpine just continued his hugs and waited as well.

The gesture was nice; at least she wasn't laughing like that other foal. Sandy tried to block out the sound, to little success. "I-I never meant t'just up an'...an' explode like that...I just w-wanted them t'stop was all. I-I didn't want...didn't want t'do that..."

Sandy let himself get helped up, though it looked like a nasty breeze would be enough to send him back on his flank. "Terrible. I shouldnt've...shouldnt've yelled at you like that, Icy. I-I'm so sorry...i-it won't happen again."

"I also feel scared, angry, disappointed, sad, confused, and tired." As if the magic really needed to specify, but rules were rules.

(Going to be deadtiming for a bit, work is crazy today)
    Icy put a hoof on his shoulder and looked directly at Sandy. "Sandy. I know you're not agreeable to my scientific inquiries now, but I need to make sure. What do you remember when you yelled at us? Did anything compel you to do so?"

10. - Top - End - #760
    Titan in the Playground

Icy put a hoof on his shoulder and looked directly at Sandy. "Sandy. I know you're not agreeable to my scientific inquiries now, but I need to make sure. What do you remember when you yelled at us? Did anything compel you to do so?"
    Sandy looked away from her probing gaze, feeling discomfort come to join the emotion party. "I-I don't know...it all happened s-so fast. I was tryin' t'get you both t'stop fighting. Nopony was listening t'me, I-I got real frustrated, an' then ...an' then I-I guess I just lost my head." As much as he'd like to blame this on the stupid sandwich, he couldn't bring himself to try and get out of this that easy.

Interestingly enough, the magic was silent.

(I'll be waiting for Night Jewel before continuing with Sandy)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-18 at 12:25 AM.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sandy looked away from her probing gaze, feeling discomfort come to join the emotion party. "I-I don't know...it all happened s-so fast. I was tryin' t'get you both t'stop fighting. Nopony was listening t'me, I-I got real frustrated, an' then ...an' then I-I guess I just lost my head." As much as he'd like to blame this on the stupid sandwich, he couldn't bring himself to try and get out of this that easy.

Interestingly enough, the magic was silent.
    "Well, what else could you do? Sometimes you just need to be a bit vocal when expressing reason."

"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..." Flower Tail eventually started gasping. "...Ow. My lungs."

"It's good that you got taken seriously, at any rate, even if it was only for a few minutes." Night Jewel gave Sandy a gentle nuzzle to try to comfort him. It would probably backfire, of course.

~

Outside, Winterflap was huddled on the roof, not knowing whether it was safe to go back inside or not.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, what else could you do? Sometimes you just need to be a bit vocal when expressing reason."

"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..." Flower Tail eventually started gasping. "...Ow. My lungs."

"It's good that you got taken seriously, at any rate, even if it was only for a few minutes." Night Jewel gave Sandy a gentle nuzzle to try to comfort him. It would probably backfire, of course.
    Ouch. That certainly made him feel better. Hay, the nuzzling was more comforting than that, and that was just plain awkward for him. "Thanks..." he muttered, feeling more and more like a sack of manure, as Gear would put it.

And if that wasn't enough, the magic decided to get a kick in too. "I could have broken up the fight myself. I could have spoken louder, while still maintaining respect for both Icy Touch and Gearstride. I could have enlisted help in tearing them apart. There are likely other options I have yet to consider." He glanced down at his oh so helpful mouth. "...thanks t'you too..."

(Alright, I won't go more than one post without both folks responding. I think that'll work better than sticking to straight rounds.)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-18 at 12:26 AM.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Troll in the Playground

"Stop it Sandy, stop beating yourself up over it, stop taking the blame for something not even your fault. Its kinda annoying,"
    Gear said shaking her head and forced a wan smile. She kinda just wanted to slug and hug the little stallion right now.

She turned to Icy flattening her ears. "Look...I'm sorry...I attacked you....I shouldn't have done that."

14. - Top - End - #764
    Ettin in the Playground

Ouch. That certainly made him feel better. Hay, the nuzzling was more comforting than that, and that was just plain awkward for him. "Thanks..." he muttered, feeling more and more like a sack of manure, as Gear would put it.

And if that wasn't enough, the magic decided to get a kick in too. "I could have broken up the fight myself. I could have spoken louder, while still maintaining respect for both Icy Touch and Gearstride. I could have enlisted help in tearing them apart. There are likely other options I have yet to consider." He glanced down at his oh so helpful mouth. "...thanks t'you too..."

(Alright, I won't go more than one post without both folks responding. I think that'll work better than sticking to straight rounds.)
    Okay, this wasn't a new compulsion spell. It relieved Icy... somewhat. "Don't blame yourself, Mr. Shores. I think we all could have used that little outburst of yours."

"Stop it Sandy, stop beating yourself up over it, stop taking the blame for something not even your fault. Its kinda annoying,"
    Gear said shaking her head and forced a wan smile. She kinda just wanted to slug and hug the little stallion right now.

She turned to Icy flattening her ears. "Look...I'm sorry...I attacked you....I shouldn't have done that."
    Icy stared at Gearstride icily for a moment, before her features softened as well. She might be a proud pony, but she's not a vengeful one. Still, the words were hard to form. "Apology... accepted. Try not to make a habit of it." She gave Gearstride a similarly wan smile.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Troll in the Playground

Icy stared at Gearstride icily for a moment, before her features softened as well. She might be a proud pony, but she's not a vengeful one. Still, the words were hard to form. "Apology... accepted. Try not to make a habit of it." She gave Gearstride a similarly wan smile.
    "Right....though...I must say....our little....scrap, allowed me to get a feel...for you," She winked. She couldn't help herself, it was like she was compelled to perv it up. Fox gave her an indignant look and instinctively put a leg over Icy and held her close.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I take it the magic doesn't get tripped by sarcasm." Night Jewel smiled. "Anyway, you were pretty reasonable. I've had harsher telling-offs. And you didn't have to get fighting as well."

"You... you... You can't even stand up for yourself without being pathetic!" Flower Tail was trying to control her laughter and only partially succeeding. "I bet you'll apologize if somepony went up and kicked you for no reason, too!"

Night Jewel's ears flicked. "You're nicer than she is, at any rate."

"Right....though...I must say....our little....scrap, allowed me to get a feel...for you," She winked. She couldn't help herself, it was like she was compelled to perv it up. Fox gave her an indignant look and instinctively put a leg over Icy and held her close.
    Night Jewel chuckled. "Oh my, I think I spy an oncoming foursome. Do you have any room for Sandy in there, though? It's only fair."

17. - Top - End - #767
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, this wasn't a new compulsion spell. It relieved Icy... somewhat. "Don't blame yourself, Mr. Shores. I think we all could have used that little outburst of yours."
    "I take it the magic doesn't get tripped by sarcasm." Night Jewel smiled. "Anyway, you were pretty reasonable. I've had harsher telling-offs. And you didn't have to get fighting as well."

"You... you... You can't even stand up for yourself without being pathetic!" Flower Tail was trying to control her laughter and only partially succeeding. "I bet you'll apologize if somepony went up and kicked you for no reason, too!"

Night Jewel's ears flicked. "You're nicer than she is, at any rate."
    Ordinarily, he handled mocking pretty well. When most of him was too distraught to deal with it properly, however, he could do little else but turn away from the foal and try to block her out. The stallion managed a wan smile, at least. "I know, I know...and it doesn't mean it was right, but...thanks for bein' understandin' about it." He winced as another round of guffaws sounded behind him. "...as understandin' as possible, at least."

Night Jewel chuckled. "Oh my, I think I spy an oncoming foursome. Do you have any room for Sandy in there, though? It's only fair."
    And then the mood came crashing down around their ears. Sandy turned bright red and glanced incredulously at the foal. "W-Wha...the hay..." was all he could sputter out.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Troll in the Playground

And then the mood came crashing down around their ears. Sandy turned bright red and glanced incredulously at the foal. "W-Wha...the hay..." was all he could sputter out.
    Oh mood whiplash, you. Gear sported a Cheshire grin. "Kekeke.....oh Sandy, how red like an apple, I can only wonder what sort of images sprang to mind."

Fox blinked in surprised and embarrassment of his own, his own cheeks tinted pink. Her tried to look sternly at Night Jewel. "A-aren't you a bit too y-young to be talking about such a-adult t-things?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-18 at 06:57 PM.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Ettin in the Playground

"You... what?" Any measure of respect Gearstride might have gained with Icy evaporated just like that.

Behind them, Sliverpine facehoofed hard. Sometimes Gearstride had no idea that her brand of... perviness was quite alien to other ponies.

Oh mood whiplash, you. Gear sported a Cheshire grin. "Kekeke.....oh Sandy, how red like an apple, I can only wonder what sort of images sprang to mind."

Fox blinked in surprised and embarrassment of his own, his own cheeks tinted pink. Her tried to look sternly at Night Jewel. "A-aren't you a bit too y-young to be talking about such a-adult t-things?"
    "Please. I think we all know what exactly she meant," she said, shooting a sharp glance at Gearstride and Night Jewel.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-18 at 08:23 PM.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ordinarily, he handled mocking pretty well. When most of him was too distraught to deal with it properly, however, he could do little else but turn away from the foal and try to block her out. The stallion managed a wan smile, at least. "I know, I know...and it doesn't mean it was right, but...thanks for bein' understandin' about it." He winced as another round of guffaws sounded behind him. "...as understandin' as possible, at least."

This amused Flower Tail even more.

"Careful, girl, or you'll bust your vocal cords," chuckled Night Jewel. "Anyway, I was just joking. You'd think it would be obvious by now."

Night Jewel winked and gestured first at Gearstride, then at S(il/li)verpine. "Well, I have spent time around those two, and given what they're like with each other, and what Gear is like in general... If it would make you feel better, though, I can go find an ageing spell for myself. It should be easy enough in this town."

"You... what?" Any measure of respect Gearstride might have gained with Icy evaporated just like that.

Behind them, Sliverpine facehoofed hard. Sometimes Gearstride had no idea that her brand of... perviness was quite alien to other ponies.

"Please. I think we all know what exactly she meant," she said, shooting a sharp glance at Gearstride and Night Jewel.
    "I don't."

"I do, but leaving the details to the imagination is more fun, don't you think?"

21. - Top - End - #771
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride just looked away innocently with cat smile. "You're very soft."

Night Jewel winked and gestured first at Gearstride, then at S(il/li)verpine. "Well, I have spent time around those two, and given what they're like with each other, and what Gear is like in general... If it would make you feel better, though, I can go find an ageing spell for myself. It should be easy enough in this town."

"I don't."

"I do, but leaving the details to the imagination is more fun, don't you think?"
    Fox sputtered in disbelief. "You really should just hang around ponies your own age."

22. - Top - End - #772
    Titan in the Playground

Poor Sandy blushed from cheek to eartip. "I-I-I didn't...I-I wasn't thinkin' nothin' about you and Icy and...oh gosh that came out wrong..."

Sandy shied away from the ice mage; hopefully he wouldn't get caught too much in the blast radius.

This amused Flower Tail even more.

"Careful, girl, or you'll bust your vocal cords," chuckled Night Jewel. "Anyway, I was just joking. You'd think it would be obvious by now."
    With Gear? It didn't hurt to play it safe. Sandy rubbed his own forehead, feeling physically and emotionally exhausted, not to mention heavily flustered. "I-I think I should....I should probably lie down...somewhere..." he sputtered.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-19 at 01:36 PM.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy narrowed her eyes dangerously. "What did you say?" she asked with an omnious undertone.

Fox sputtered in disbelief. "You really should just hang around ponies your own age."
    "I think she's really older than she looks..." Silverpine replied.

Poor Sandy blushed from cheek to eartip. "I-I-I didn't...I-I wasn't thinkin' nothin' about you and Icy and...oh gosh that came out wrong..."
    "Sandy, you better not be thinking what I think you might be thinking," Icy said, without moving her gaze from Gearstride.

Sandy shied away from the ice mage; hopefully he wouldn't get caught too much in the blast radius.

With Gear? It didn't hurt to play it safe. Sandy rubbed his own forehead, feeling physically and emotionally exhausted, not to mention heavily flustered. "I-I think I should....I should probably lie down...somewhere..." he sputtered.
    "Lying down is good."

24. - Top - End - #774
    Troll in the Playground

Icy narrowed her eyes dangerously. "What did you say?" she asked with an omnious undertone.

"Sandy, you better not be thinking what I think you might be thinking," Icy said, without moving her gaze from Gearstride.

"Soft....silky soft,"
    She bit down on her bottom lip, smirking and nodding approvingly coming off as a lech. She made the motion of her hoof patting a bottom.

Fox opened his eyes wide and upset, and held Icy possessively, his nostrils flared.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie would be waiting outside for a potential meeting with Gwyn. Stupid noisy ponies distracting her from her nap. She deserved a break for once, okay?

She'll just be humming a sad-ish sounding song to herself while she waits.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Smoothie would be waiting outside for a potential meeting with Gwyn. Stupid noisy ponies distracting her from her nap. She deserved a break for once, okay?

She'll just be humming a sad-ish sounding song to herself while she waits.
    Gwynfillion appeared across the street at the thin end of the forest. Last time she was here..........she was a teenage filly with her bad boy coltfriend Grills on a motorcycle. Yea, knowing her last action was a destructive shout/tremor/something of the sort that knocked down and over book was not much of a pleasant sign.

She approached Smoothie with an indifferent expression.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion appeared across the street at the thin end of the forest. Last time she was here..........she was a teenage filly with her bad boy coltfriend Grills on a motorcycle. Yea, knowing her last action was a destructive shout/tremor/something of the sort that knocked down and over book was not much of a pleasant sign.

She approached Smoothie with an indifferent expression.
    Smoothie stopped humming once she appeared.

"Well, it's nice to see you. I'm sorry for our last encounter." she says, referring to the time she threw a book at Gwyn. "That was....way over the line of me." she says, regretting it a lot.

Yes, Gwyn made her re-shelf a very large portion of the library, and Smoothie is the one who feels bad.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Smoothie stopped humming once she appeared.

"Well, it's nice to see you. I'm sorry for our last encounter." she says, referring to the time she threw a book at Gwyn. "That was....way over the line of me." she says, regretting it a lot.

Yes, Gwyn made her re-shelf a very large portion of the library, and Smoothie is the one who feels bad.
    Their last encounter was earlier today in the morning, so previous past encounter would have been more appropriate here. Gwyn opened her mouth to state such fact but then opted against it. She shook her head and sighed.

"Right...over the line,"
    Yea sure, Gwynfillion didn't think so, fu, twas like comparing a tornado to a cool gust. "Anyhoof, I'm here, speak."

29. - Top - End - #779
    Dwarf in the Playground

"They were my age, for a time. Anyway," Night Jewel gestured to Flower Tail, "my other peers aren't the best influences either, so I might as well learn more from the bigger ponies."

"Hey, was that an insult?"

"I might be. I haven't been able to keep track - what with how I grew up, I don't know if anypony knows my birthday or remembers the first few years of my life. At any rate, I'm more mature mentally than physically."

"Good idea. That's what we were trying to convince you to do earlier. Rest up and get out of this craziness."

30. - Top - End - #780
    Titan in the Playground

"Soft....silky soft,"
    She bit down on her bottom lip, smirking and nodding approvingly coming off as a lech. She made the motion of her hoof patting a bottom.
    Well Gear wasn't exactly helping much, even though he hadn't thought a single nasty thought. Sandy tried his hardest to glance away from the teasing mare and the angry mage. "I-I wasn't! I'm not! Not thinkin' a-anything about your f-oh horseapples..." He winced, expecting imminent pain.

"Lying down is good."
    "Good idea. That's what we were trying to convince you to do earlier. Rest up and get out of this craziness."
    "R-r-right." Sandy tried to slink away towards the mattress, before Icy froze him on the spot.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-19 at 11:18 PM.