New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Yes! A little place where it'll be cold all year long, and I can have all the ice I want!"

Winterflap sighed. "I don't like waiting for the snows to come. I feel useless. I want to have ice to shape all the time. Then I can work all year, shaping ice into all kinds of wonderful creatures! But I can't. Not without my pocket of winter."
    Probably to the foal's surprise, Icy began to chuckle. "I see. An honourable goal indeed. I am glad to see somepony here who shares my love of winter. Ice is just so fascinating. Very well. Tell me where you would like your little alcove of winter to be and I shall do my best. You might want to find a place with good insulation, as I doubt whatever ice I create would last long in this weather."

2. - Top - End - #842
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She stared at him for a moment, with a kinda frozen lopsided grin of amusement before sighing. "I don't make any promise, instincts and all, but I'll restrain myself around you." She made a click with her a tongue and nodded her head.
    Sandy half-smiled back, this time without half a frown to go with it. "Thanks, Gear. I'd really...*yawn*...appreciate it." He shifted about, again trying to get comfortable despite his wings. Something must've been eating at him, because he soon relented and added, "...and I guess there'd be nothin' wrong with finagling your way out too, if clobberin's off the table and all."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy half-smiled back, this time without half a frown to go with it. "Thanks, Gear. I'd really...*yawn*...appreciate it." He shifted about, again trying to get comfortable despite his wings. Something must've been eating at him, because he soon relented and added, "...and I guess there'd be nothin' wrong with finagling your way out too, if clobberin's off the table and all."

"Heh...alright....I think...I'll leave you alone to your nap,"
    She gave him a friendly nuzzle and ruffled his mane. "I'll just go pester Silverpine heheh."

She rolled over and off the mattress bringing herself to all fours as she glanced around. 'Hey babe, you vegetable somewhere here? You were really quiet."

4. - Top - End - #844
    Titan in the Playground

"Heh...alright....I think...I'll leave you alone to your nap,"
    She gave him a friendly nuzzle and ruffled his mane. "I'll just go pester Silverpine heheh."
    Even though he knew it was just friendly, Sandy couldn't help but blush a little at the nuzzling. "Yeah, see you later Gear..." On a whole, that hadn't gone half-bad. It was a start, one he could hopefully build on sometime when he wasn't half-dead with exhaustion. Which he'd fix straight away if he could just get comfortable. The little pegasus shifted and squirmed on his back, finding the same problem he'd found on his side; his wings were just too sensitive and new to fall asleep on. He finally gave up and rolled over on his stomach. Within minutes, the weary Sandy was fast asleep, finally free from this rotten day.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Ettin in the Playground

She rolled over and off the mattress bringing herself to all fours as she glanced around. 'Hey babe, you vegetable somewhere here? You were really quiet."
    "Huh?" Silverpine said, startled out of his thoughts. "No... uh... just listening to them talk about some superhero or something." He gestured at the group.

6. - Top - End - #846
    Titan in the Playground

"Suit yourself,"
    She said glancing around noticing a few ponies, but otherwise acting like she didn't acknowledge them.
    "So, anything else?" she asked, curious what else she could do, or if it was just that for right now.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Huh?" Silverpine said, startled out of his thoughts. "No... uh... just listening to them talk about some superhero or something." He gestured at the group.

"Ooh....sounds...uhm...there's word for it somewhere I'm sure,"
    She chuckled giving him a small smooch on the cheek. "Hey, wanna cuddle and read? Ya know, that mushy gushy romantic couples stuff."

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "So, anything else?" she asked, curious what else she could do, or if it was just that for right now.

"I'm not sure, my mind hasn't been adjusted for this since I was expecting this stuff just yet,"
    She scratched the back of her head. "I'd rather we schedule this for another day....one not on a day such as this. Maybe after a time skip."

8. - Top - End - #848
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm not sure, my mind hasn't been adjusted for this since I was expecting this stuff just yet,"
    She scratched the back of her head. "I'd rather we schedule this for another day....one not on a day such as this. Maybe after a time skip."
    "Alright. We can schedule this for another time. Though, if we keep breaking the fourth wall like this, people are going to just stop trying to repair it." Smoothie points out.

9. - Top - End - #849
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright. We can schedule this for another time. Though, if we keep breaking the fourth wall like this, people are going to just stop trying to repair it." Smoothie points out.

"I suppose this good bye then.....I'll send you a letter for the exact day that we do this...thing,"
    She said looking at the smaller filly.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Titan in the Playground

"I suppose this good bye then.....I'll send you a letter for the exact day that we do this...thing,"
    She said looking at the smaller filly.
    "Alright. Goodbye then, Gwynfillion." Smoothie says politely

11. - Top - End - #851
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright. Goodbye then, Gwynfillion." Smoothie says politely

"Yes...good bye...S-Smoothie,"
    She glanced around and nibbled the inside of her cheek. "Bye.." Her horn glowed its lavender hue as she then disappeared.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Dwarf in the Playground

Probably to the foal's surprise, Icy began to chuckle. "I see. An honourable goal indeed. I am glad to see somepony here who shares my love of winter. Ice is just so fascinating. Very well. Tell me where you would like your little alcove of winter to be and I shall do my best. You might want to find a place with good insulation, as I doubt whatever ice I create would last long in this weather."
    "That's what I was thinking!" Winterflap was relieved to be able to tell that she was getting through to this pony. "Probably somewhere below ground because warmer air rises and can't get in. Back home, I used to have a cave, but I don't know if there are any caves around here, so I thought of finding a disused cellar."

"This 'Maid of Win' isn't just any superhero," replied Night Jewel, winking. "She's in our town. Did you really miss that part? But it's possible she's nothing more than a mostly-normal maid who happened to show up at the right place and time as well."

~

In the Civic Centre, Sweetheart suspected she was coming down with a cold.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

13. - Top - End - #853
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes...good bye...S-Smoothie,"
    She glanced around and nibbled the inside of her cheek. "Bye.." Her horn glowed its lavender hue as she then disappeared.
    Smoothie ended up teleporting back to her room and began doing some things.

First, she tossed out her old shampoo and made a note to buy the stuff Gwyn mentioned. Preferably berry scented if she could find it, since she liked that smell.

Next, she set up a pony-shaped mannequin she found lying around because you can find anything in this library. She had one female one and one male one. The female one she transmuted and molded until it was about her size, and put the armor of her clone on it. It was way too heavy for her to wear right now, so she might as well put it somewhere it'll look good.

The next one she made sure to fit Simmer's rough previous size, and put his armor back together on it in the same way. It was still magical, and she wasn't quite sure what it would do, but Simmer was gone so it was unlikely it would do anything bad.

Lastly, she took out the gem and began taking a looking at it, wondering what purpose it served now, and what she could possibly do with it.

14. - Top - End - #854
    Pixie in the Playground

Smoothie ended up teleporting back to her room and began doing some things.

First, she tossed out her old shampoo and made a note to buy the stuff Gwyn mentioned. Preferably berry scented if she could find it, since she liked that smell.

Next, she set up a pony-shaped mannequin she found lying around because you can find anything in this library. She had one female one and one male one. The female one she transmuted and molded until it was about her size, and put the armor of her clone on it. It was way too heavy for her to wear right now, so she might as well put it somewhere it'll look good.

The next one she made sure to fit Simmer's rough previous size, and put his armor back together on it in the same way. It was still magical, and she wasn't quite sure what it would do, but Simmer was gone so it was unlikely it would do anything bad.

Lastly, she took out the gem and began taking a looking at it, wondering what purpose it served now, and what she could possibly do with it.
    The gem pulsed with an impressive amount of magical energy, though now...it didn't seem quite so evil of magic, as much as it seemed rather...neutral.

It also felt somewhat alive, giving of a feeling of sentience. But how did one talk to a gem anyhow?

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

15. - Top - End - #855
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    The gem pulsed with an impressive amount of magical energy, though now...it didn't seem quite so evil of magic, as much as it seemed rather...neutral.

It also felt somewhat alive, giving of a feeling of sentience. But how did one talk to a gem anyhow?
    Smoothie attempted telepathy.

"If there's something in here, speak up now."
    she says in a peaceful, not a forceful voice.

16. - Top - End - #856
    Pixie in the Playground

Smoothie attempted telepathy.

"If there's something in here, speak up now."
    she says in a peaceful, not a forceful voice.
    "Ah! Thank you for contacting me. I am unfortunately unable to initiate contact first time with anypony. Now I can thank you for helping to get me away from that tin can....Thank you. I...well, I have no actual name, to be honest. You can call me whatever you wish. Either way, nice to meet you. WIll you be my new master?"

17. - Top - End - #857
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah! Thank you for contacting me. I am unfortunately unable to initiate contact first time with anypony. Now I can thank you for helping to get me away from that tin can....Thank you. I...well, I have no actual name, to be honest. You can call me whatever you wish. Either way, nice to meet you. WIll you be my new master?"
    "I'd rather not be anyone's master. As for your name, I'll think that up as things go along. What exactly are you? I understand you're a magical creation...but I've never heard of any wizard creating something with sapience." Smoothie asks, rather astounded.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Pixie in the Playground

"I'd rather not be anyone's master. As for your name, I'll think that up as things go along. What exactly are you? I understand you're a magical creation...but I've never heard of any wizard creating something with sapience." Smoothie asks, rather astounded.
    "Well, in order for me to perform any magic, I have to be claimed by a new master, elsewise I'm useless. My creator made that rather specific. Never did understand why, but she was a bit...strange, in my opinion. Then again, I only knew her for a day. Nightshine was her name, I think. Only heard it once from this rather knightly looking fellow...just before that monstrosity too me from her for his own evil purposes. Rather rude of him if you ask me.

19. - Top - End - #859
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, in order for me to perform any magic, I have to be claimed by a new master, elsewise I'm useless. My creator made that rather specific. Never did understand why, but she was a bit...strange, in my opinion. Then again, I only knew her for a day. Nightshine was her name, I think. Only heard it once from this rather knightly looking fellow...just before that monstrosity too me from her for his own evil purposes. Rather rude of him if you ask me.
    "Huh. Never heard of her. Rather odd if she was that powerful." Smoothie says. You'd think a pony like that would be, you know, remembered. "Alright then. I have no idea what exactly you do, but I claim you as mine." she says, not all too confidently.

20. - Top - End - #860
    Pixie in the Playground

"Huh. Never heard of her. Rather odd if she was that powerful." Smoothie says. You'd think a pony like that would be, you know, remembered. "Alright then. I have no idea what exactly you do, but I claim you as mine." she says, not all too confidently.
    The moment the word 'mine' left her muzzle, the gem lit up with a brilliant prism of colors, and when the light faded, it swirled with that prismatic brilliance just under the surface.

"I must say, you're about as odd as she was. I can't seem to align properly with any of the elements."

21. - Top - End - #861
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ah, wonderful! You've got a lot of good things, then. I'll have to go visit your family someday."

"You know, actually, I don't know where she got to. She just came in, helped out, and then vanished. She never mentioned her name, either. "

Flower Tail overheard. "Sounds kind of like a superhero. Maybe she's called 'Super Maid' or 'Maid of Win' or something."

Night Jewel laughed. "Most superheroes have secret identities, though, and I think her 'secret identity' is that of a normal maid. Still, there aren't that many places a maid would be working, are there? You just need to look in those places. You'll be able to tell her by her solid red colouration and the fact that she doesn't have a lot of feelings most of the time."
    Heartflight snort-giggled at "Maid of Win". Then she looked a bit pensive. "I think I may have seen her before, at the Civic Center," she mused. "Hmmm ... now I'm curious...." She started to walk away, tilting her head as an invitation if Night Jewel wanted to join her. She started looking for Smoothie.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

The moment the word 'mine' left her muzzle, the gem lit up with a brilliant prism of colors, and when the light faded, it swirled with that prismatic brilliance just under the surface.

"I must say, you're about as odd as she was. I can't seem to align properly with any of the elements."
    Smoothie mumbles something the gem can't hear.

"So, what exactly do you do?" she asks the gem. She has the feeling it's like the necklaces the Elements of Harmony wear, but she has no idea.

23. - Top - End - #863
    Pixie in the Playground

Smoothie mumbles something the gem can't hear.

"So, what exactly do you do?" she asks the gem. She has the feeling it's like the necklaces the Elements of Harmony wear, but she has no idea.
    "I work with my master to create spells. For Pegasi and Earth Ponies, I allow them to cast spells they normally could not do without being a Unicorn. For Unicorns, I act as a second spell outlet, allowing them to perform two spells in tandem. I also can act of my own accord to keep my master safe from any harm...assuming the master is of good alignment. Obviously, since that monstrosity was evil, I did not have to protect him."

24. - Top - End - #864
    Titan in the Playground

"I work with my master to create spells. For Pegasi and Earth Ponies, I allow them to cast spells they normally could not do without being a Unicorn. For Unicorns, I act as a second spell outlet, allowing them to perform two spells in tandem. I also can act of my own accord to keep my master safe from any harm...assuming the master is of good alignment. Obviously, since that monstrosity was evil, I did not have to protect him."
    "....Okay, how the heck have I never heard about your creator? That sounds like something that would be hard for Luna or Celestia to do." she says, commenting on the allowing pegasi or earth ponies to cast magic part. "I'd like to think I'm of good alignment, but I'm not sure how one measures that, so I have no idea." she says.

25. - Top - End - #865
    Pixie in the Playground

"....Okay, how the heck have I never heard about your creator? That sounds like something that would be hard for Luna or Celestia to do." she says, commenting on the allowing pegasi or earth ponies to cast magic part. "I'd like to think I'm of good alignment, but I'm not sure how one measures that, so I have no idea." she says.
    "All I know is that she made me and that she was rather powerful. I also don't know how to measure good and evil via magic, it just works, apparently. Now...is there anything you'd like me to do master? I have thousands of spells in my arsenal thanks to your rather prismatic affect upon my powers."

26. - Top - End - #866
    Titan in the Playground

"All I know is that she made me and that she was rather powerful. I also don't know how to measure good and evil via magic, it just works, apparently. Now...is there anything you'd like me to do master? I have thousands of spells in my arsenal thanks to your rather prismatic affect upon my powers."
    "Hmm..." Smoothie thinks for a bit and takes a look over at her uninhabited armor. "It's a little unnerving talking to a gem. Could you possibly be inserted into this suit of armor I have and animate that, so that it looks less like I'm crazy?" She asks. Plus, it gave her something to do with the armor.

27. - Top - End - #867
    Pixie in the Playground

"Hmm..." Smoothie thinks for a bit and takes a look over at her uninhabited armor. "It's a little unnerving talking to a gem. Could you possibly be inserted into this suit of armor I have and animate that, so that it looks less like I'm crazy?" She asks. Plus, it gave her something to do with the armor.
    "I could certainly try that. Not sure how well I'll be able to move the armor, but worth a shot."

28. - Top - End - #868
    Titan in the Playground

"I could certainly try that. Not sure how well I'll be able to move the armor, but worth a shot."
    Smoothie hangs the gem around the neck of the armor that belonged to her clone, curious what it would do. If nothing happened with her suit, she'd try Simmer's.

29. - Top - End - #869
    Pixie in the Playground

Smoothie hangs the gem around the neck of the armor that belonged to her clone, curious what it would do. If nothing happened with her suit, she'd try Simmer's.
    After a few seconds, the armor began to make small movements, the mannequin underneath moving as well...a little creepy.

"Well, I've never had a body of mine own...this will be interesting, though I don't know that I'll be able to keep it up for long.."

30. - Top - End - #870
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ooh....sounds...uhm...there's word for it somewhere I'm sure,"
    She chuckled giving him a small smooch on the cheek. "Hey, wanna cuddle and read? Ya know, that mushy gushy romantic couples stuff."
    Silverpine shrugged. It wasn't as if he was really involved in the conversation anymore. "Sure, why not?" He had a feeling Gearstride would find the most secluded place in the library anyway.

"That's what I was thinking!" Winterflap was relieved to be able to tell that she was getting through to this pony. "Probably somewhere below ground because warmer air rises and can't get in. Back home, I used to have a cave, but I don't know if there are any caves around here, so I thought of finding a disused cellar."
    "Disused cellar? I suppose that is usable, though I suspect the ponies living above wouldn't like cold hooves on their floor. You might still be better off finding a natural cave."