New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIX: The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    ......If we get shipped there, we're going to end up doing some very non-pony things.
    I'm okay with this!
    She's gone mad with power!
    She's always been this mad.
    Always been this powerful too!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    S2E4
    Spoiler
    Show

I guessed it was derived from "Animus", Latin for live. It would fir nice with the ending, when Luna transforms. But it sounds "amnio-", which is only close.
    SWEETIE WELF! Hiiiii~!

Spoiler
    Show
    I wondered the same actually. I'm going to put on subtitles and see what that suggests. 'amniomorphic'might have broader implications than you'd think though; preventing breach-foaling, say, or the occasional pony cesarian.
    It's also possible, though somewhat dark, that it prevents degenerative birth defects by correcting abnormalities in the womb. Though given the way pony magic works, this is a "repair damaged tissues" and not GATACA, so don't worry.

-

And... Hey! You're all still planning? Seriously?
    Have you considered Talking to her? She's intelligent, she's already spoken to me and you, and she's right there.

Some ponies, I tells ya.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    *Nightmare is about to answer Inkblot's various questions, when she's suddenly interrupted by his cry, and turns to look at the giant marshmellow pony starting to kick down the walls to her Cuddlefort!

"Stay here for a moment." She says, gently releasing Inkblot, before extending her wings, and flying up to meet the kaiju-sized monster! "HEY! What are you doing? That's Midnight and mine's fort! Who told you you could smash it?!
    SIEGE OF CUDDLEFORT
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm not smashing it..." She states in a deceptively soft voice, her eyes slightly crossed to stare at the tiny Midnight flying before her face. "I just wanna cuddle ponies too, but the fort is way too small. So I'm nudging it over so I can cuddle the ponies inside..." She states, fidgeting slightly, as she sits down...

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post
    Why You Gotta Be Breakin' Dem Forts All The Time?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flashpoint shakes his head. "And here I was thinking that I'd get a nice, relaxing day off in some hick pony village. Ah well!" He gets a silly grin on his face. "'Tis for the honor of a fair maiden!"

He laughs and runs towards the attacking creature, skidding to a stop next to Nightmare and Paladin. With a flick of his hoof, he pulls the cloth off of the object on his back, revealing a sword almost as long as he is.

Addressing the creature, he calls out, "I'm inclined to agree with the dame. Regardless of how unusual I may find their forms of recreation, you don't see me tearing down random structures! Okay, yeah, I do, but only when my work peripherally requires it!"

He turns to Paladin. "Things may turn nasty, if you want I could probably scrounge something up for ya?" He gestures to the pockets on his belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    Stronghold Pony
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It certainly does not hurt to be prepared"

Paladin looks at the big sword, then at the giant with a grim expression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]What's this? A fight?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Candles peaks up from the tree. "Should I banish it? I think I could banish it, guys."
    WHO YA GUNNA CALL?
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well, I could banish half of it's front right hoof, than the other half, and than the other hoof, and so on. I hope it's not an actual living creature; they really don't take kindly to being slowly dismembered..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Cuddlefort
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo thinks and then turns to the group. "I have an idea. Do you have a giant chocolate bar and graham crackers available?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Istari View Post
    Cuddlefort/Ponysanity
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Could you start by shipping the giant marshmallow with something far far away?"
    Stronghold Pon3
    Spoiler
    Show
    "...let's keep those as backup plans. Anypony else with a plan? If not, I am prepared to charge it..."
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Oh, I see. Mortars and Kaijusama too much for you, so you bring swords to a pillow fight? With your tanks and your bombs and your bombs and your guns and your cranberries references?!

And seriously? Thought the cuddles were available to all! This is discrimination based on size, isn't it? Kaiju marshmallows need not apply?

You ponies are all Racist!
    Size-ist actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Istari View Post
    Cuddlefort
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I don't think slashing it with paper would do any good, but I could try to form a paper creature to fight it."
    THE EPIC BATTLE OF CUDDLEFORT
    Spoiler
    Show
    ... sits down - right atop the amassing small army that was about to attack her, with a titanic, soft, fluffy fwump. Not painful, or really even that uncomfortable, but it is very hard to move with that much marshmallow settled upon you.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Barbarian in the Playground

Stronghold Pony
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It certainly does not hurt to be prepared"

Paladin looks at the big sword, then at the giant with a grim expression.
    WHO YA GUNNA CALL?
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well, I could banish half of it's front right hoof, than the other half, and than the other hoof, and so on. I hope it's not an actual living creature; they really don't take kindly to being slowly dismembered..."
    Bill Murray, Of Course.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flashpoint nods to Paladin, and throws a sword point-first into the ground in front of the other colt. His sword is still on his back, and he didn't open any of the pockets, the sword just appeared.

He glances over his shoulder at the pony babbling about banishment. "Look, you work whatever fancy magic you want, leave the dismembering to me."

Flashpoint grins, and taps a button on the center of his belt. The air is suddenly filled with music.

"Just a little something from my homeland, to set the mood." With that, he charges the beast.

I shall award one cookie to anypony who can find the Randy Bachman hiding in the above video.
    I have a band!
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #305
    Orc in the Playground

Marshmallow Madness
    Spoiler
    Show
    Beeskee trots up to the epic marshmallow giant, and gives her a snuggle! Well, as much as his relatively tiny form is able to hug something that big, anyway. "D'awww. She just wants cuddles, ponies."
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-10-23 at 03:57 PM.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

PonyFort: IC and OOC threads.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    SIEGE OF CUDDLEFORT
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm not smashing it..." She states in a deceptively soft voice, her eyes slightly crossed to stare at the tiny Midnight flying before her face. "I just wanna cuddle ponies too, but the fort is way too small. So I'm nudging it over so I can cuddle the ponies inside..." She states, fidgeting slightly, as she sits down...

Spoiler
    Show
    ... sits down - right atop the amassing small army that was about to attack her, with a titanic, soft, fluffy fwump. Not painful, or really even that uncomfortable, but it is very hard to move with that much marshmallow settled upon you.
    Midnight Mare's Response:

Spoiler
    Show
    *Nightmare, who had no idea what some of the others were planning to combat this giant-sized pony, tilts her head slightly as Stacy Puft explains herself. She smiles gently.

"Now, now, I can understand that, but please, ask next time, okay? We're not angry, are we, Midnight?"

"No, of course not!Cuddlefort is for everypony who wants to take part. Even someone as giant-sized as you."

"See? We'll just have to build a bigger one, one that can house you as well! You're comfortable and squishy looking, you look fun to hug. Besides, we have a fondness for ponies that others might consider to be 'monsters'. "

With that, Nightmare lands on Stacy's muzzle, and nuzzles up against her playfully.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

SWEETIE WELF! Hiiiii~!

Spoiler
    Show
    I wondered the same actually. I'm going to put on subtitles and see what that suggests. 'amniomorphic'might have broader implications than you'd think though; preventing breach-foaling, say, or the occasional pony cesarian.
    It's also possible, though somewhat dark, that it prevents degenerative birth defects by correcting abnormalities in the womb. Though given the way pony magic works, this is a "repair damaged tissues" and not GATACA, so don't worry.

-

And... Hey! You're all still planning? Seriously?
    Have you considered Talking to her? She's intelligent, she's already spoken to me and you, and she's right there.

Some ponies, I tells ya.
    Hu-hu
    Sorry I made myself rare and don't reply to much. Even my weekends get crammed these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    "I dunno what it does. When I was deemed a 'moral hazard' by Solutions research, I just kinda grabbed everything I could fit in my coat on the way out the door. I think it either creates or prevents explosions."

She pulled down her blast goggles, and levitated a pair over to Igneous and Charger. "So do whatever it is you do with stuff like this and I'll take notes!"

Hmm, depending on what druid says, give me a little while to think.
    Clockwork:
    Spoiler
    Show

“Well, I guess that means I’ll have to investigate!” Taking the gadget, Second Hand gingerly placed it into a vice on the workbench. With a stomp of his forehoof, a multitool emerged from near his ankle, and the mechanical pony used it to fiddle with the immobilized reactor component.

After a few minutes, an access plate came free, and inside Sek could see a multitude of switches, cogs and linkages. Especially prominent was a small crystal glowing faintly with pinkish energy. Producing a cable and clips from his other forehoof, the pony attached himself to the energy core and went silent for a moment as he examined it.

A tense moment passed as the clockwork pony manipulated the potentially explosive device, until finally he spoke again. “Oh wow! I think this thing is some sort of energy throttle!” Excitedly, the pegasus waved Tinker over. “See, this little crystal - I think it’s enchanted - has two polarities: set it one way and it amplifies energy input, set it another and it dampens the energy flow. This...this is actually one of the most sophisticated and compact designs I’ve ever seen. What company did you say you got this from again?”

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Actually I always liked the idea that Twilight has been a regular clubber and fan of Vinyl for a while. I like to think it's something she does semi-secretly sometimes, sneaking off on her own to some rave party to unwind after weeks of hard studying.

Luna of course has been away for a long time, and until now has been busy catching up on more essential things, so I think she'd be the one who doesn't quite belong there.

Hmm, however, now I'm thinking that while Luna is new to the nightclubs, she is still the princess so she easily has VIP access, which she might initially offer to Twilight upon meeting her there. Which leads to conflict backstage, somehow.

Your resolution... that could work too, kinda wild, yeah. Right now I think I like the idea that Vinyl is already engaged and just plays along to have some fun on their behalf. I think playing with them like that fits a Dash-like personality.

Also, on a somewhat unrelated note, I was recently thinking given the red eyes she's been given by the fans, maybe Vinyl is an albino (either partially or she colors her mane). Do you know if that's been used before? I think I saw a suggestion that she might even be blind, too. Just trying to get her character down, throwing around some ideas.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, the resolution was admittedly a little wild... But actually I like the idea of Twi as a secret clubber; it’s a more unusual take on her character, but nothing says nerds can’t have unexpected depths of character. In fact, it could be kinda fun.

Yet more thoughts on Luna
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've come to realize that even if the Royal Canterlot Voice is maybe a little out of style, or a lot, I would still be really sad to see her stop using it entirely in case she shows up again (and she had better! *shakes fist at the show writers* If this is her only appearance I'll be really, really depressed)

I think that loud, emotional voice fits her very well. It fits the whole lightning/thunder/storm theme she appears to have going. Luna simply is rather loud when she gets emotional, and I love that. She's not just Princess of the Night and the Moon, but also a storm goddess. And can you imagine a quiet storm goddess? I find it hard, at least.

I also think she's more "war-like" than her sister. I think she would feel much more at ease at the front of an army than her sister would, and I wouldn't be surprised if she takes a more direct interest in the royal guard too. I like to think she's pretty bad ass when she needs or wants to be. Obviously she can be a very commanding presence. Perhaps this is part of why she maybe finds it harder than her sister to be out among common ponies.

I love Luna more than ever, I think!
    Sorta Ep. 4
    Spoiler
    Show
    For some reason, when I read your description, I wound up thinking about Luna from Fallout: Equestria, where she really was a leader/general and was pretty war-like. The idea is still kind of different, but it was a weird association.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    So I wasn't imagining it!
    Hmmm... apparently the fandom has named her Violina.
    Ep. 4
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don’t really see a reason to give her a new name...it seems clear that Octavia is simply multi-talented when it comes to stringed instruments and she was putting on a show for Ponyville’s Nightmare Night. At least, that’s what I’ll choose to believe...

Episode 4 questions
    Spoiler
    Show
    What is the name of the spell Twilight mentions, the one Starswirl the Bearded created? The Amniomorphic Spell? I can't quite hear if that's what she says. What do you think that spell does? A brief search of Wiktionary suggest that it... might have something to do with pregnancy or childbirth o.O

What does Luna call the mayor when she addresses her around 8:00? It sounds like "Nightmare Mayor", but... that seems like it must be wrong.
    Ep. 4
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know, I heard amnio-something-or-other myself. And you make a good point about the etymology...

Celestial sisters! Luna’s spellbook from OitC does exist! We’re all doomed! Well...doomed to pony shipping, at least...which I guess isn’t so bad...

They could be friend-ship'd.
    Friendshipping is best shipping!
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

9. - Top - End - #309
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post
    Marshmallow Madness
    Spoiler
    Show
    Beeskee trots up to the epic marshmallow giant, and gives her a snuggle! Well, as much as his relatively tiny form is able to hug something that big, anyway. "D'awww. She just wants cuddles, ponies."

Spoiler
    Show
    *Nightmare, who had no idea what some of the others were planning to combat this giant-sized pony, tilts her head slightly as Stacy Puft explains herself. She smiles gently.

"Now, now, I can understand that, but please, ask next time, okay? We're not angry, are we, Midnight?"

"No, of course not!Cuddlefort is for everypony who wants to take part. Even someone as giant-sized as you."

"See? We'll just have to build a bigger one, one that can house you as well! You're comfortable and squishy looking, you look fun to hug. Besides, we have a fondness for ponies that others might consider to be 'monsters'. "

With that, Nightmare lands on Stacy's muzzle, and nuzzles up against her playfully.
    MARSHMALLOW MADNESS, INDEED
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Aaaww, thank you! I really appreciate it, but you don't need to make a pillow fort for me." She giggles softly, and rubs Nightmare's back with her hoof gently, not having quite noticed Beeskee hugging her as of yet. "But I was asked to knock down the fort, so I thought it was alright for me to do so..."

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I'm okay with this!
    She's gone mad with power!
    She's always been this mad.
    Always been this powerful too!
    Two favorite lines from the new episode so that this actually has some relevance.

Spoiler
    Show
    'Tis a Lie! Thy backside art whole and un-gobbled you ungrateful whelp!

"Nightmare Night is one of the most beloved nights in all of Equestria!"
    "Yes. I can tell by the adoring screams of the children as they run away"

Becca was knocked out by her ponies and her computer was hijacked.
    Spoiler
    Show

We meant non-sexy non-pony things. Things will be dead.

Don't antagonize the Zerg/Tyranid/Phyrexian combo pony. It won't end well for anypony.

Also, we're not mad! just angry!

....What are you angry about?

We were making a reference.

Ah, alright. Now, don't kill anything, or your wife will be very mad.

But she's hot when she's mad!

You think she's hot no matter what mood she's in.

You have a point there.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Becca was knocked out by her ponies and her computer was hijacked.
    Spoiler
    Show

We meant non-sexy non-pony things. Things will be dead.

Don't antagonize the Zerg/Tyranid/Phyrexian combo pony. It won't end well for anypony.

Also, we're not mad! just angry!

....What are you angry about?

We were making a reference.

Ah, alright. Now, don't kill anything, or your wife will be very mad.

But she's hot when she's mad!

You think she's hot no matter what mood she's in.

You have a point there.
    Spoiler
    Show
    What's wrong with Upendi anyway?

Random imagedump!
    Spoiler
    Show

Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    All sounds logical, except I'm not sure the writers would intentionally put anything like that in. But maybe it's obscure enough that it passed unnoticed by whoever makes sure it's "safe". Hey, maybe it's a writer having a bit of fun seeing what they can get through Hasbro's firewall.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, the resolution was admittedly a little wild... But actually I like the idea of Twi as a secret clubber; it’s a more unusual take on her character, but nothing says nerds can’t have unexpected depths of character. In fact, it could be kinda fun.
    Thanks. I absolutely agree, and I think it might work well :)

Sorta Ep. 4
    Spoiler
    Show
    For some reason, when I read your description, I wound up thinking about Luna from Fallout: Equestria, where she really was a leader/general and was pretty war-like. The idea is still kind of different, but it was a weird association.
    Haven't read Fallout: Equestria, but I'm not surprised something similar has been done before.

Ep. 4
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know, I heard amnio-something-or-other myself. And you make a good point about the etymology...

Celestial sisters! Luna’s spellbook from OitC does exist! We’re all doomed! Well...doomed to pony shipping, at least...which I guess isn’t so bad...
    Spoiler
    Show
    That was my first thought too. Kinda scared now Even scarier thinking that it was invented by somepony called "the Bearded".

13. - Top - End - #313
    Troll in the Playground

Well OBVIOUSLY. If I said 'Except those who honestly dislike it or are otherwise unavailable' every time I made an absolute declaration of shipping, I'd NEVER get ANYTHING done!
    Which would change, what exactly?

SIEGE OF CUDDLEFORT
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Cuddlefort/Marshmallows
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo hadn't actually gotten up to do anything yet, and as he was by Midnight to give her the bag of bits and the case of special metals, he isn't fwumped on. "And that is why you don't stand next to any pony about to charge something that much bigger than you."

Spoiler
    Show
    What's wrong with Upendi anyway?
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well... The cost of living is too high, they don't have reasonable cable or satellite prices or decent internet which means no ponies, and they don't have a good school system or a reputable college nearby."
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

Which would change, what exactly?
    Hey!

Spoiler
    Show
    "Well... The cost of living is too high, they don't have reasonable cable or satellite prices or decent internet which means no ponies, and they don't have a good school system or a reputable college nearby."
    Don't make me teleport you to Malfeas.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, I see. Mortars and Kaijusama too much for you, so you bring swords to a pillow fight? With your tanks and your bombs and your bombs and your guns and your cranberries references?!

And seriously? Thought the cuddles were available to all! This is discrimination based on size, isn't it? Kaiju marshmallows need not apply?

You ponies are all Racist!

"That Kaiju pony is too big. Candles, make it smaller."

"Anyone know shrinking magic?"

16. - Top - End - #316
    Troll in the Playground

Hey!

Don't make me teleport you to Malfeas.
    "You'd have had to send me there five days ago."

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

Cuddlechaos
    Spoiler
    Show
    Paladin tries to get to his hooves again, and succeeds.

"Merciful Celestia, I expected insane things to happen in this town, but this...

Let's not fight the giant anymore, right?"

Random imagedump!
    Spoiler
    Show

That Nightmare Moon/Discord image is so very awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Maybe she's a shammy because she gets the party (i.e. heroism) started?

Oooor, it's more likely that it could be related to this fanfic. Where she becomes a shammy and (i think) joins a guild called EoH with the others.
    I think I'll read that fic, looks fun. I'm (sort of) working on my own Pony/Warcraft crossover fic, though it's lore-based and not game-based (i.e. no OotS/Flintlocke-style meta-stuff).
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-23 at 04:22 PM.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

"You'd have had to send me there five days ago."
    I'm a primordial, and I can bypass the five day period. Cecelyne is only five days from anywhere in Creation or the surrounding demiplanes.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

I'm a primordial, and I can bypass the five day period. Cecelyne is only five days from anywhere in Creation or the surrounding demiplanes.
    "I have magic horseshoes that let me travel freely between dimensions."

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #320
    Orc in the Playground

SIEGE OF CUDDLEFORT
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Marshmellow Madness
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inkblot gawks as Nightmare flies up to confront the kaiju marshmellow beast, then blinks in realization as she addresses it and it speaks in return, not having noticed Stacy's initial speech upon arrival thanks to being so utterly distracted by his prior predicament with Midnight's magical alter ego. He murmurs to himself, "It... can talk? Oh... she can talk."

He's stirred from his thoughts as he notices Paladin and the rest discussing battle plans, and seeing Flashpoint draw his weapon. He says quietly to himself, "Wait... charging? Banishing? Dismembering? ...summoning paper creatures to combat?" He blinks a second time. "Everypony, wait! We shouldn't be fighting, she's talking to it! It's not a monster, it's a pony! It's a really big pon--" *schlrmpfh*

Unfortunately, it seems he was too close for his own good. He disappears underneath Stacy, along with any others too slow to get out of the way, as he is squished with tremendous marshmellow goodness.

I'm distracted right now, so I can't find anything else pony related to accompany the roleplay. Just use your imagination!

Tag about Ponies
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pony image dump, lots of images

Pony meme based on an earlier episode.

Ep4
    Spoiler
    Show
    Clever observation about Luna
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2011-10-23 at 04:31 PM.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    Marshmellow Madness
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inkblot gawks as Nightmare flies up to confront the kaiju marshmellow beast, then blinks in realization as she addresses it and it speaks in return, not having noticed Stacy's initial speech upon arrival thanks to being so utterly distracted by his prior predicament with Midnight's magical alter ego. He murmurs to himself, "It... can talk? Oh... she can talk."

He's stirred from his thoughts as he notices Paladin and the rest discussing battle plans, and seeing Flashpoint draw his weapon. He says quietly to himself, "Wait... charging? Banishing? Dismembering? ...summoning paper creatures to combat?" He blinks a second time. "Everypony, wait! We shouldn't be fighting, she's talking to it! It's not a monster, it's a pony! It's a really big pon--" *schlrmpfh*

Unfortunately, it seems he was too close for his own good. He disappears underneath Stacy, along with any others too slow to get out of the way, as he is squished with tremendous marshmellow goodness.
    Oh dear
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Ok, that's it! HEY MARSHMALLOW THING!

YOU'RE TOO BIG! GET SMALLER!
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2011-10-23 at 04:30 PM.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh dear
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Ok, that's it! HEY MARSHMALLOW THING!

YOU'RE TOO BIG! GET SMALLER!

Spoiler
    Show
    * Stacy blinks, her ear flicking before she looks around, questioningly. She then blinks, looking crosseyed at Nightmare. "Did you hear somepony?"

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    * Stacy blinks, her ear flicking before she looks around, questioningly. She then blinks, looking crosseyed at Nightmare. "Did you hear somepony?"
    DOWN HERE!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I SAID YOU'RE TOO BIG!

Candles is totally freaking out.
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2011-10-23 at 04:34 PM.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Dwarf in the Playground

DOWN HERE!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I SAID YOU'RE TOO BIG!

Candles is totally freaking out.
    Down there?!
    Spoiler
    Show
    * Stacy Puft blinks, looking around, and then acks, leaping into the air, land landing a little ways away, on all four feet, with a slightly ground-tremoring fwump, and turns around, looking about in confusion. "I'm sorry! Did I crush another school house on accident?"

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

Down there?!
    Spoiler
    Show
    * Stacy Puft blinks, looking around, and then acks, leaping into the air, land landing a little ways away, on all four feet, with a slightly ground-tremoring fwump, and turns around, looking about in confusion. "I'm sorry! Did I crush another school house on accident?"
    YES DOWN HERE!
    Spoiler
    Show
    "PUT YOUR HEAD NEXT TO THE GROUND SO I CAN TALK TO YOU! PLEASE!"

Candles is running out of steam.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

Down there?!
    Spoiler
    Show
    How to deal with a confused but cuddly giant?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Paladin decides to just spread his wings and fly up to her height.

"Cease your destructive activities!"
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-23 at 04:43 PM.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

"I have magic horseshoes that let me travel freely between dimensions."
    "Then what'll you do when I superheat them with Rebuking Impudent Arms?"
    "AHEM."
    "...sorry."

28. - Top - End - #328
    Dwarf in the Playground

YES DOWN HERE!
    Spoiler
    Show
    "PUT YOUR HEAD NEXT TO THE GROUND SO I CAN TALK TO YOU! PLEASE!"

Candles is running out of steam.
    How to deal with a confused but cuddly giant?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Paladin decides to just spread his wings and fly up to her height.

"Cease your destructive activities!"
    Oh, down there!
    Spoiler
    Show
    * Stacy Puft blinks, and then looks around, before crouching down next to the tiny ponies without causing any further ruckus, her head between her hooves. "I didn't mean to cause any problems... and i didn't seem to destroy anything this time... but... hello. ^^"

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, down there!
    Spoiler
    Show
    * Stacy Puft blinks, and then looks around, before crouching down next to the tiny ponies without causing any further ruckus, her head between her hooves. "I didn't mean to cause any problems... and i didn't seem to destroy anything this time... but... hello. ^^"
    Yessss, down heeeere...

Spoiler
    Show
    "Your... *Wheeeze* a little... *hack* *hack* too big... *splutter*"

Candles collapses onto Stacy's nose.
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2011-10-23 at 05:04 PM.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    Hu-hu
    Sorry I made myself rare and don't reply to much. Even my weekends get crammed these days.
    Understandable. You have one of those... Whachamacallits... A life. And a career! Or at least a decent job. So I can't hold it against you.

Still, good to see you again mate

Marshmallow Reckoning
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post
    Flashpoint nods to Paladin, and throws a sword point-first into the ground in front of the other colt. His sword is still on his back, and he didn't open any of the pockets, the sword just appeared.

He glances over his shoulder at the pony babbling about banishment. "Look, you work whatever fancy magic you want, leave the dismembering to me."

Flashpoint grins, and taps a button on the center of his belt. The air is suddenly filled with music.

"Just a little something from my homeland, to set the mood." With that, he charges the beast.

I shall award one cookie to anypony who can find the Randy Bachman hiding in the above video.
    Aww, really?
    Starry rushes in while pulling out an old shield, hastily fitting it to a forehoof. He runs to intercept the other pony, and then--

Spoiler
    Show

((pppssssst. Crazy Twilight is gone. We don't need a fort no more.))

MARSHMALLOW MADNESS, INDEED
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Aaaww, thank you! I really appreciate it, but you don't need to make a pillow fort for me." She giggles softly, and rubs Nightmare's back with her hoof gently, not having quite noticed Beeskee hugging her as of yet. "But I was asked to knock down the fort, so I thought it was alright for me to do so..."
    --gets sat on.
    She manages to squirm her way partially out from under Stacy in time to hear this and reddens, grinning sheepishly.

Ehheheh. Well, Uh, you see...
    I may have used words like "siege" and "mortar strike" and... Yeah.

"That Kaiju pony is too big. Candles, make it smaller."

"Anyone know shrinking magic?"
    Yes, actually! Well, no. Not exactly. But yes!
    If somepony else could work out The basics, I could refine them, make 'em stick. Increase the potency of a small reduction. That sort of thing.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-10-23 at 04:59 PM.