New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIX: The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Pony is now back in spoiler boxes where it belongs.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "You know this isn't over yet."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Interesting. That would mean Celestia gradually liberalised Equestria after NMM's banishment. Either that or she mellowed considerably over the years and could not be bothered with the rigours of such tradition. Heh heh. That'll make for great origin stories.
    Spoiler
    Show
    A personal theory of mine is that the friendship lesson letters Twilight (and in the future also the others) send are partly for Celestia's benefit as well, to make her become a better and more considerate ruler. Note that "commoners" are still rather fearful of her at times (like in Bird in the Hoof), and that she doesn't appear to be very fond of it.

Does that make sense at all?

2. - Top - End - #212
    Orc in the Playground

Why do I ever sleep? It just means I need to spend more time catching up. Three pages this time.

I watched episode 4 again, and still loved it, but no new theories to share or tidbits to point out that the rest of you haven't covered yet.

And, I came to the realization that I've taken to sometimes accidentally mentally replacing "-pony" for "-body" even when in contexts outside of Ponythread. Specifically, I read a line from the most recent page of Dr. McNinja as this, before I caught myself and realized what I had done. And then I had to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT:

(minor Dr. McNinja spoilers, I guess?)
    Spoiler
    Show

It didn't really come out quite as clean as I hoped, but that's what happens when your only tools are IrfanView and Paint. I should've flipped one of the two Lunas, and done a better job of getting the colors to mesh. Credit for the original image goes to Chris Hastings of Dr. McNinja and to Kadjule for the happy dancing Luna gif, both used without permission.

It was for the greater pony.

minor Ep4 spoilers
    Spoiler
    Show
    Maybe Luna got her batwinged ponies from Dracula! That would explain everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post
    And yeah. Flashpoint = Deadpool.

Deadpool is best Canadian.
    Hah, I knew I recognized his cutie mark from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    Marshmallow FIGHT!
    Spoiler
    Show
    There is a resounding crack of thunder, as dark clouds swirl overhead, and the sound of distant 'fwmp fwmp fwmp' like hooves in deap snow can be heard... and the titanic Stacy Puft towers over the pillow fort, blinking down at it, before bending close, her titanic, pale blue eyes blinking, as she fidgets gently.

"Umm... did somepony summon me? I'm fairly certain I was summoned for a marshmallow fight..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    * Stacy Puft blinks, and then puts her head in her hooves watching Starry Notions introduce the various incarnations of Starry Notions, her head tilting slightly. "You're kinda a silly pony, aren't you?" She finally states, before giggling. "But I love cuddling ponies. ^^" She grins, and then flicks the pillow fort with one of her large, puffy hooves, in order to knock down the pillowy walls with all the indominable might of a gigantic kaiju marshmallow pony!
    Cuddlefort
    Spoiler
    Show
    InkBLOT is distracted from his stream of questions outside the fort by the tremendous pony... "By Celestia's mane, what is that thing!? It's so... white and fluffy and huge!" He cowers against Nightmare as Stacy attempts to topple the pillowy walls, fear of being crushed (or possibly cuddled?) by the gigantic marshmellow beast at least momentarily eclipsing his fear of her!

Edit: Argh, fixing typos.
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2011-10-23 at 10:26 AM.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Good miss with the crazy face, you have inspired me. I think I'm going to watch the episode again, provided my eyes don't turn to dust from all the light I've been staring Into.

EDIT:
    Only technically spoilers
    Spoiler
    Show
    LUNA IS BEST PONY.
    AND SECONS BEST PONY, TIED WITH CUTE PIRATE PIP.
    ALL OTHER PONIES VIE FOR THIRD.

Ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh. I have this episode. I have it. I won and can watch it whenever I want. Oh wow. Sweeeeeet~
    I would say "just as planned", but this is a nice coincidence.
    LGBTitP

4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    I absolutely hate being paranoid sometimes. I really feel like I let everypony down in this thread a lot, and I know on an intellectual level that I'm not. But if I can convince myself of that, then I'm suddenly paranoid that if I'm not letting everypony down in here, that must mean they don't like me, and I generally flip back to the first mindset.
    This is me. All the time.

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Titanium is right, I think we all are around here. I think it's required. Except for maybe the lich.
    Yeah, I legitimately can only think of one or two ponies who don't enjoy cuddles.
    Who?

Sadly, I can't find the clip of KND where that Rainbow Monkey that was stealing all the others keeps saying "Unlovable! Unlovable!" so I could use it for Leo.

EDIT: Also, I should note that this isn't the end of the Cuddlefort RP, it was just the end of the little bit me and Titanium were doing on the side that wasn't a part of it. Cuddlefort is still going.
    By the way, Leo did respond to Nightmare, but I got 503ed again.

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    "Are you ready for the birds and the bees ...
    ... and a whole lot of foolin' around"

How did they slip that past the censors?
    It's not the worst thing they've missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    Apparently there's something called Pink Pony Party Suplies and a Pony Tales near to us! Go figure!!
    Um... I don't know about there, but "The Pink Pony" is the name of a "Gentleman's club" around here...

I suspect Pony Tales is much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Also Dan vs. MLP crossovers.
    I'd watch the hell out of that.

We couldn't even get a Dan Vs. thread going on this forum. I know, I tried.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

5. - Top - End - #215

*Laughs* And that's all we'd be breaking? I think close to everypony in the thread would snap a little bit. XD
    Yeah, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    HEY EVERYPONY, Midnight and Mask have dressed up for Nightmare Night!

Spoiler
    Show

Adorable.

(Alternate:

Spoiler
    Show
    Eeee! So adorable indeed!

Oooh, I got down Mom Trixie's expression, too. Go me!

Spoiler
    Show
    Interesting. That would mean Celestia gradually liberalised Equestria after NMM's banishment. Either that or she mellowed considerably over the years and could not be bothered with the rigours of such tradition. Heh heh. That'll make for great origin stories.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah. Over the years since Nightmare Moon's banishment, the stress caused her to eventually say "buck that" to the old traditions, which I would personally believe is exactly what ushered in the social change from old tradition to the social climate we see in modern Equestria without any of the technological changes that came with a similar societal change in the real world. It's how their world can be so socially progressive but technologically essentially somewhere between the 1600's and 1800's.

Random note: I still haven't slept yet and it's 9 AM EST!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, after freeing the world from Discord way back when, they probably needed to take a very firm hoof to things just so that they could rebuild. Plus, they were probably essentially having to make things up as they go along, from what little we know of that time, they essentially had no training or practice. They probably defeated Discord, and went, whoop, now we're in charge. What now?

Celestia has had a 1000 years to be able to mellow out, and was always probably a little more graceful than her sister was. Luna uses the Royal Canterlot Voice in this episode very much as a defense.

And geez, Titanium! Don't burn yourself out!

* Stacy Puft blinks, and then puts her head in her hooves watching Starry Notions introduce the various incarnations of Starry Notions, her head tilting slightly. "You're kinda a silly pony, aren't you?" She finally states, before giggling. "But I love cuddling ponies. ^^" She grins, and then flicks the pillow fort with one of her large, puffy hooves, in order to knock down the pillowy walls with all the indominable might of a gigantic kaiju marshmallow pony!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    Cuddlefort
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inkwell is distracted from his stream of questions outside the fort by the tremendous pony... "By Celestia's mane, what is that thing!? It's so... white and fluffy and huge!" He cowers against Nightmare as Stacy attempts to topple the pillowy walls, fear of being crushed (or possibly cuddled?) by the gigantic marshmellow beast at least momentarily eclipsing his fear of her!
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Nightmare is about to answer Inkblot's various questions, when she's suddenly interrupted by his cry, and turns to look at the giant marshmellow pony starting to kick down the walls to her Cuddlefort!

"Stay here for a moment." She says, gently releasing Inkblot, before extending her wings, and flying up to meet the kaiju-sized monster! "HEY! What are you doing? That's Midnight and mine's fort! Who told you you could smash it?!

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Yet more thoughts on Luna
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've come to realize that even if the Royal Canterlot Voice is maybe a little out of style, or a lot, I would still be really sad to see her stop using it entirely in case she shows up again (and she had better! *shakes fist at the show writers* If this is her only appearance I'll be really, really depressed)

I think that loud, emotional voice fits her very well. It fits the whole lightning/thunder/storm theme she appears to have going. Luna simply is rather loud when she gets emotional, and I love that. She's not just Princess of the Night and the Moon, but also a storm goddess. And can you imagine a quiet storm goddess? I find it hard, at least.

I also think she's more "war-like" than her sister. I think she would feel much more at ease at the front of an army than her sister would, and I wouldn't be surprised if she takes a more direct interest in the royal guard too. I like to think she's pretty bad ass when she needs or wants to be. Obviously she can be a very commanding presence. Perhaps this is part of why she maybe finds it harder than her sister to be out among common ponies.

I love Luna more than ever, I think!

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

Right, got to dismantle the dining room to dump the carpet, so this means internet will be now down until sometime tomorrow.

Given how things pan out, you may not hear from me until sometime tomorrow evening (when my birthday will be mostly over...) of course, depending when the carpet arrives verses when I have to go out .

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, back to my Fetlock Equinari avatar now that Nightmare Night is over.

And I finally slogged through (most) of the backlog of posts... everypony has pretty much covered everything I was going to mention.

Still... S2E4:

Spoiler
    Show
    Luna is best pony. Seriously.

For me, I was a little confused at what they were doing at first, then I realised they had the character spot on. I just wanted to hug her all the way throughout the episode. I'm sorry Twilight, but I'm afraid you've been supplanted by the Princess of the Night as my #1 Best Pony.

Things I've picked up on that I didn't notice any comments about (but I might have missed:
    - Big Macintosh is dressed as an undertaker? Awesome.
    - Carrot Top in the devilpony costume: OMG so cute! And getting into a lot of the background shots, you sneaky little filly!
    - Seafoam (lavender pony with dolphins cutie mark) is dressed as a knight with a freakin' tail mace!

On sounds:
    - When Twilight goes into Fluttershy's cottage to have a little "chat" with her about her mistaking Luna for Nightmare Moon, among the clashes and clatters we hear sheep bleating and a live horse whinny. What?!
    - The background sound effects in this episode were just fantastic. Crickets chirping; constant background noises of people having fun at the festival; the wind softly blowing when everypony falls silent. Just amazing.
    - The background music was just perfect, too. Hit the right spots every time. Also, when Luna declares the fun to be doubled, and asks the Ponyville villagers to call her Luna, the music is "Trixie's fanfare".

I am awesoming all over this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Clockwork:
    Also, has anyone commented on this yet? (Ep. 4)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    So I wasn't imagining it!
    Hmmm... apparently the fandom has named her Violina.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinda View Post
    A couple more observations about ep 4

Spoiler
    Show
    I hadn't caught it before, but after Luna jumps down from the chariot her cloak turns into a wave of bats and flies away.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I caught this on the second watch-through, and had a "... that is just so awesome" moment.

Excuse me while I go watch this episode again...

9. - Top - End - #219

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've come to realize that even if the Royal Canterlot Voice is maybe a little out of style, or a lot, I would still be really sad to see her stop using it entirely in case she shows up again (and she had better! *shakes fist at the show writers* If this is her only appearance I'll be really, really depressed)

I think that loud, emotional voice fits her very well. It fits the whole lightning/thunder/storm theme she appears to have going. Luna simply is rather loud when she gets emotional, and I love that. She's not just Princess of the Night and the Moon, but also a storm goddess. And can you imagine a quiet storm goddess? I find it hard, at least.

I also think she's more "war-like" than her sister. I think she would feel much more at ease at the front of an army than her sister would, and I wouldn't be surprised if she takes a more direct interest in the royal guard too. I like to think she's pretty bad ass when she needs or wants to be. Obviously she can be a very commanding presence. Perhaps this is part of why she maybe finds it harder than her sister to be out among common ponies.

Spoiler
    Show
    I rather like the idea of Luna as a storm goddess. Give me a bit more time to think on it; it may just enter my personal fanon.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-10-23 at 09:47 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

11. - Top - End - #221
    Barbarian in the Playground

But that involves not having self esteem issues! WAAAAH.
    But... how in Equestria can you have self esteem issues? You're like one of the five awesomest people I know!

Seriously, pretty much everything I know about you exemplifies everything that I wish I could be. Not only are you successful and daring, you're also a fantastic writer and roleplayer to boot!

Even if this does nothing to help your self-esteem, at least take some comfort in the fact that you can channel you self-esteem issues into improving yourself. The exact opposite of what I do, which is to just dwell on how useless I am.

(Plus, y'know you totally earned a fade to black with Midnight. I'm so jealous! )

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Dictionary -> Sweetie Belle
    Big sister of above -> Rarity
    Rarity -> Marshmallow

LOGIC
    Huh. But I... What? (Just imagine it said with much less anger and more confusion)

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    She's not only blue, but a storm goddess as well?! Luna, You're my favorite princess ever!
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

12. - Top - End - #222

Random Episode 4 Thought

Spoiler
    Show
    An interesting thought: While this episode certainly had it's fair share of problems for our Princess of the Night (who is nowhere near as quiet and graceful as the night is, I loved that), in the end, she actually ended up in a better position with the Ponyville folk than Celestia is. Compare what happened at the little montage in the end, with her playing games and playfully pranking the ponies, with the brunch in A Bird in Hoof. They end up a lot more relaxed around Luna, and treat her more casually, than they do her elder sister in that episode!

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I rather like the idea of Luna as a storm goddess. Give me a bit more time to think on it; it may just enter my personal fanon.
    Luna
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's how I see her now :)

I always had this idea that she might be head of the Equestrian equivalent of the Secret Services, but now I think it's more like head of the army as a whole, including such special forces. She makes a fine general, I think.

My greatest disappointment in Past Sins was that I thought it would have been so much more awesome if Luna had to go underground and form a Resistance movement to bring down Nyx/NMM with her sister and Twilight gone, probably recruiting the remaining five of the Mane 6 into her service.

I always felt she would fit the role of Resistance leader perfectly. That's basically what I always wanted to do with her if I were to write another story about her. And I may yet, once I finish all my other stories.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Firbolg in the Playground

Luna thoughts:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I used to think there can only be one best pony.
    Then Luna showed me how fun can be doubled.

Luna/Pinkie best ponies
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

Luna
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's how I see her now :)

I always had this idea that she might be head of the Equestrian equivalent of the Secret Services, but now I think it's more like head of the army as a whole, including such special forces. She makes a fine general, I think.

My greatest disappointment in Past Sins was that I thought it would have been so much more awesome if Luna had to go underground and form a Resistance movement to bring down Nyx/NMM with her sister and Twilight gone, probably recruiting the remaining five of the Mane 6 into her service.

I always felt she would fit the role of Resistance leader perfectly. That's basically what I always wanted to do with her if I were to write another story about her. And I may yet, once I finish all my other stories.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hey, that's exactly my thought on Luna too! Princess of the Night, striking from the dark where she makes her home! Glorious! Celestia strikes me as the more socially aware and politically inclined of the two. Perfectly adequate as a ruler, not so much as a general, when more ruthless decision might have to be made.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Hey, that's exactly my thought on Luna too! Princess of the Night, striking from the dark where she makes her home! Glorious! Celestia strikes me as the more socially aware and politically inclined of the two. Perfectly adequate as a ruler, not so much as a general, when more ruthless decision might have to be made.
    So it's not just me? Awesome!

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Random Episode 4 Thought

Spoiler
    Show
    An interesting thought: While this episode certainly had it's fair share of problems for our Princess of the Night (who is nowhere near as quiet and graceful as the night is, I loved that), in the end, she actually ended up in a better position with the Ponyville folk than Celestia is. Compare what happened at the little montage in the end, with her playing games and playfully pranking the ponies, with the brunch in A Bird in Hoof. They end up a lot more relaxed around Luna, and treat her more casually, than they do her elder sister in that episode!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Princess Celestia never decreed that she should be called Celestia unlike Luna. Also Luna isn't three times their size. Its a surprisingly big deal.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Orc in the Playground

Random Episode 4 Thought

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's a very good point, I hadn't thought of it. It seems very true, though, Pip aptly demonstrates this. Have we ever seen anypony acting anything even resembling casual around Princess Celestia, even briefly? Twilight might have, but as Lesson Zero shows us, she still thinks of her as somepony to be deeply respected and on some level feared, even if she does love her. She'd never resolve to go lecture her like with Luna.
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2011-10-23 at 10:14 AM.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

So I thought Rainbow Dash would be my favorite pony forever. I'm afraid Luna had something to say about that.
    Tarvek needs to die in a fire.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Orc in the Playground

That's embarrassing... I just realized that in my last Cuddlefort post, I wrote "Inkblot" as "Inkwell," because I was just looking at Inkwell's name. D:

Fixed now. Accursed brain... please don't eat me!

Last edited by Neoseanster; 2011-10-23 at 10:29 AM.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Also, has anyone commented on this yet? (Ep. 4)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I like to think that's costumed Octavia! And it's awesome.

And Neoseanster, I wouldn't eat you if someone paid me too. Your on my buddy list.
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2011-10-23 at 10:33 AM.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

On Luna and "Fun"
    Spoiler
    Show
    It just occurred to me that her "what is this 'fun' thou speakest of?" is not because she doesn't know what the word "fun" means, but she's essentially just asking what they have in mind that might be fun. And they go on to show her some examples of what they do for fun. She knows what "fun" means, but not what the ponies of Ponyville considers fun to do.

Does that make sense to others than me?

24. - Top - End - #234

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn183 View Post
    So I thought Rainbow Dash would be my favorite pony forever. I'm afraid Luna had something to say about that.
    Yeah, Luna's edging up on my popularity scale as well, to say the least.
    LGBTitP

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

Cuddle-thing
    Spoiler
    Show
    Paladin raises an eyebrow at the... weirdness going on. He's not quite sure if this is a serious threat or not, but he still approaches it, prepared for fighting despite unarmored.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Have we ever seen anypony acting anything even resembling casual around Princess Celestia, even briefly?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, Pinkie, of course, but that's completely in character for her.

Also, Pinkie is still best pony for me, with Fluttershy and Celestia close behind.
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-23 at 10:42 AM.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

S2E4 Image dump! Spoileriffic!

Spoiler
    Show

... this fandom works fast!

27. - Top - End - #237

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Right, got to dismantle the dining room to dump the carpet, so this means internet will be now down until sometime tomorrow.

Given how things pan out, you may not hear from me until sometime tomorrow evening (when my birthday will be mostly over...) of course, depending when the carpet arrives verses when I have to go out .
    Happy early birthday! Don't know if/when you'll see this, but I know I'll forget by tomorrow... (considering I forget most everything)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post

1) She's invisible so no one's going to swerve either way 2) Practising force fields, man. Gotta do something about the occasional car that'll swing across the middle. 3) If New Yorkers don't bother with as basic a concept as 'stay on the proper side of the road' then jesus christ.

Also the roads must be differently designed. See, I'm talking about an intersection like this:

These roads tend to have median strips down the centre though.
    Ah, see, we only have medians in a few of the busier roads, and those are the roads that actively annoy people due to having to wait until a certain point to make a u-turn when a simple left would have gotten you where you wanted to be half a mile ago.

Most of our roads simply have the double yellow lines that say "one car on this side, the other on the other."

Also, we drive on the right side of the roads here.

But yeah, you'd be surprised. Driving down a country road, 2 in the morning. You are more worried about deer and animals than other cars, so staying closer to the middle actually helps: more swerve room should something jump in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

no, that's what I'm talking about. And that little space isn't As sacred here in the states. I wish it was, though
    Also what he said. Though a tiny little space in the middle of the intersection doesn't need to be super sacred by my books, so long as two or more cars aren't gunning for it at the same time.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

28. - Top - End - #238

Luna has always been best pony for me. Close runner-up is Fluttershy, then Pinkie.

"Why not Rainbow" you ask? I have a rather upsetting tendency towards arrogance. This is something I have worked long and hard to overcome. RD has the same problem, but routinely does nothing to overcome it. She grates on me because I see in her a trait that I dislike in myself. So, despite her awesomeness, she just can't be best pony for me.

In unrelated news, hangovers are a Gilda. Not drinking again for a good while.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by byaku rai View Post
    In unrelated news, hangovers are a Gilda. Not drinking again for a good while.
    Did you have pony-themed drinks at least?
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

30. - Top - End - #240

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Did you have pony-themed drinks at least?
    I wish. Drain-cleaner quality vodka, drunk straight.