New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} Good League of Good LXXVII: Earth Vampires DON'T Sparkle!

[Pathfinder's Hut]

Renetta doesn't mind all that much. She's not exactly watching closely, and not to mention it's hard to be squeamish after being in a slave caravan for so long. In fact, she takes some of the offered food and nibbles at it. Usually she's more hungry, and she knows she needs to eat, but she doesn't have much of an appetite at the moment.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground

[Infirmary]

"No problem ma'am. I'll meet you there ma'am." And Butler heads off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Andy heads to Reelshka.

"I think a dress wouldn't be a wrong decission for a dat. But something different. I should tell you that a ghost like person was here. He searched for Reinhold. Some assassins are behind him and he wanted to 'warn' him. I think he is the assassin or he works for them."

He makes a pause so she can get in mind.

"Due to this you would at best be careful. Maybe this is another try to kidnap someone from GloG. I know Butler won't do this on prupose, but we know he is very gullible."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #424
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Reelshka scowls. I know that an assassin is after Reinholdt. And you were right to suspect this... ghost like person. A complete stranger showing up, demanding to speak with a person who just had an attempt at his life? Very suspicious. We'll have to watch out in case he tries again.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ogre in the Playground

Pathfinder's Hut

Waterstrider finishes his meal and wipes away the extra blood before examining the stump of his wrist closer. For as much as Rae tried to help, he never actually tried to heal the wound, so for now it was a partly charred, partly scab covered stump with pock marks in the surface, showing where blood vessels used to be.

His paw still feels like its there, and he tries to make a fist. Some of the muscles move and the skin cracks slightly, oozing blood, but he can still feel the paw clench.

He's heard stories from his tribe about how it always felt like the missing part was still there, but he had never believed it fully until now.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Orc in the Playground

Main Area

A regal looking elf is here. She's quite young, and her clothes suggest she's at least minor nobility and most likely slightly higher. The elf has pale, creamy skin, blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

With her is a short, female greenish-blue-skinned humanoid wearing fine, but plain, silk shirt and trousers, with a silver chain leading from a gold collar around her neck to a matching bracelet around the elf's wrist. This being has short greenish hair and gills in her neck. Her eyes are gold-coloured, and glimmer faintly in the light.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

7. - Top - End - #427
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Taurus leads Annabelle to the Infirmary, then motions for her to head inside.
    He won't come in himself. Something about his player not wanting to have three characters at once here.

And it's at this very moment that Quinn is teleported into the Infirmary!
    Jamie, about to answer Nurse Piper, rushes over to hug her mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    When quinn enters he points at her and heads to Vidalia.

"This is Quinn. I think you are searching for her."
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Reelshka says to the deadtimed Quinn: Tobias is missing. Could you try to telepathically contact him?
    Vidalia, with nothing to add to the conversation, waits patiently for Quinn to undeadtime.

But her patience is short, and she begins to wander the infirmary, looking in on the other patients.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

8. - Top - End - #428

[Infirmary] -> [Main Area]

Since all is said in the infirmary and he has work to do he will leave the infirmary.

On his way back he will sure pass the elf and her colerful friend.

"Hello there. are you searching for anything?"

9. - Top - End - #429
    Orc in the Playground

Main Area

Is Andy an elf?

"Is this the Good League of Good?" The elven noblewoman pulls on the chain around her wrist, the marsh-goblin at the other end wincing and sitting cross-legged on the floor.

10. - Top - End - #430

Main Area

Description needed? I think Yes.

Andreas is a Human male man. He normaly appears in a lab coat and Jeans can be spoted on the lower end. While one of his eyes has brown eye color his left one has no eyecolor. In fact his left side is replaced by cybertech, but most is covered under regrown/fake skin. Only his arms appereance is made by an illusion.

He looks down to the slave and then back to the noble man with a serious face.

"Yes it is. May I ask what you and your companion seek for?"

11. - Top - End - #431
    Ogre in the Playground

[Edge of Camp]

Ont he edge of the camp, just in the trees, a rather large animal is poking about. It looks like a bear at a glance, but further inspection reveals something rather alarming. It has a large set of green, dragon wings on it's back. It's teeth and claws are rather larger than an ordinary bear. It's grizzled fur is brown, but tipped at the end with green. It is larger than a normal bear, standing around eight feet at the shoulder. It has a collar around its neck and a pouch strapped onto its belly.

Yep, it's Korothalorack, everybody's favorite half green dragon half grizzly bear. He's looking for some tasty morsels to eat and has wandered rather close to the camp.

[Pathfinder's Hut]

"We should go to the infirmary and get that healed." Renetta says. She tries to gingerly touch his shoulder.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Orc in the Playground

Main Area

NobleWOman; the elf's female. "I wish to make a donation. Take me to the leader of this facility." She doesn't notice much about Andy's face; where she's from, non-elves are slaves, prisoners or enemies in most cases.

The marsh goblin smiles nervously.

Edge of Camp

Just inside the forest is a white stone doorway. There's no door, nor any associated structure, and it is surprisingly clear of vegetation. It's carved with mystic runes and glyphs, and seems just large enough for Koro to walk through. It also seems more stable and permanent that the surrounding forest, despite the fact it wasn't there fifteen minutes ago.

13. - Top - End - #433

Main Area

Andy cross his arms in front of him. He didn't think she has such a society, but it would be a problem when Reelshka met her.

"Currently this organisation is leaded by a council and I'm a member of this council. Which means you are alredy talk to one of the leaders."

14. - Top - End - #434
    Orc in the Playground

Main Area

"A human in charge? I doubt that; you've only been civilised for what, two, three centuries? And that was with the help of the centaurs, Goddess knows how long you'd have taken without that. Take me to your owner." As far as she knows, she's still in the borders of the Third Great Elvish Empire, where everyone who isn't an elf is a slave or a migrant gnome trader or a prisoner of war; since Andy isn't a gnome, and the Third Great Elvish Empire isn't expanding its borders for the moment, Andy must therefore be a slave.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ogre in the Playground

Pathfinder's Hut

Waterstrider shakes his head. "No, it'll heal in time." He assures her. During their many talks, he might have once told her that scars were honored among his people, especially the stories behind them. Sometimes, they can even lead to new Names being Gifted.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2011-11-02 at 06:10 PM.

16. - Top - End - #436

Main Area

Andy don't even move or show any kind of beeing a slave. His clothes aren't raged or such.

"Centaurs?"

He just shakes his head.

"I don't know how long ago and in what way humans civilised here in the nexus, but where I came from there aren't any centaurs. Belive it or not, but it#s a fact that i am in charg. Or what do you think I search here?"
    She should notice a small amount of contempt in his voice by the last question, like he can really imagine what she thinks he is.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Orc in the Playground

Main Area

"Nexus? I haven't heard of that province before. Whereabouts in the Third Great Elvish Empire are we? Are... Are we near the border with the Hill Dwarfs?" She sounds nervous as she asks that last question.

18. - Top - End - #438

Main Area

"I don't know either of these places you mention. it's save to say that you aren't near your land, maybe not even in the same world."

In fact I'm not sure if these lands exist somewhere in the nexus, but even if he should know he won't answer otherwise. And he got a little smile, spitefulness smile.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just in the forest

Someone appears to have left a brown cloak in a tree. It kind of sits there, waiting for someone to come along and get it down.

There is no one immediately around... so it seems.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Hut]

"Oh, yes right." Renetta says, nodding. She wishes Waterstrider didn't have to suffer the wounds, but there are worse things than the temporary wounds to worry about. Like the missing paw. "What- How did it happen?" She asks quietly.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Ogre in the Playground

Pathfinder's Hut

Waterstrider's ears droop when he remembers what happened, obviously saddened. "Something attacked a member and I tried to stop it. I-I lost my weapons I think..." He whispers. "I...I think I failed in protecting them. It gets blurry."

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ogre in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Hut]

Renetta tries to wrap him in a gentle hug. "I never heard about anyone dying or anything like that. Maybe everything is okay." She says hopefully.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground

Cabin 8 > Departing

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Zamira is, indeed, right behind her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Cabin 8 --> Departing

Provided Shrike and Zamira have nothing else to say, they'll likely be led toward a sleek white car with velvet interior. Something like an old-fashioned Lincoln.

Once inside, the trio can head off toward Inside!

And off they go!

[Infirmary]

Spoiler
    Show

Sounds like a good idea. Reelshka says to the deadtimed Quinn: Tobias is missing. Could you try to telepathically contact him?

To Butler, she says: Oh? Where?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Infirmary]

Vidalia, with nothing to add to the conversation, waits patiently for Quinn to undeadtime.

But her patience is short, and she begins to wander the infirmary, looking in on the other patients.

Quinn double-takes at hearing Reelshka. So does Jamie.
    "...wait, what?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

Pathfinder's Hut

Waterstrider nods a bit, ears still back, and returns Renetta's hug. "I'm sorry for all the worry I caused you."

25. - Top - End - #445
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Quinn double-takes at hearing Reelshka. So does Jamie.
    "...wait, what?"
    She said, "Tobias is missing. Could you try to telepathically contact him?"

I didn't know he and you were married, or I would have come here sooner. I didn't even know Jamie was your daughter.
    She reaches a tentacle over and tries tickling Jamie's cheek.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

26. - Top - End - #446
    Ogre in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Hut]

"It's not your fault. You were trying to help someone. It's that horrible monster that did this to you." Renetta looks genuinely angry. If she saw that thing, she'd... she'd... die painfully. >.>

27. - Top - End - #447
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    She said, "Tobias is missing. Could you try to telepathically contact him?"

I didn't know he and you were married, or I would have come here sooner. I didn't even know Jamie was your daughter.
    She reaches a tentacle over and tries tickling Jamie's cheek.
    Jamie, despite her worry about her father, can't help but giggle a little at the tickling!

Quinn smiles, but then turns serious. "...I can try," she says, quickly closing her eyes, then reaching out with her mind in an attempt to find the not-yet-Gorram Tobias!
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2011-11-02 at 10:15 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

28. - Top - End - #448
    Troll in the Playground

[Mushroom Cellar]

((Alas, I can't take credit for this one. Happy linked to it when Caretaker was given to Brinika.))
    Brinika beams. Yeah! Caretaker played this song for me when he was first given to me. A girl named Sunny made him. Do you know her?
    [Mushroom Cellar]

Misaki shakes her head. "No, I've never met her."

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Reelshka waits patiently for any results.

[Mushroom Cellar]

She's very nice and smart and she built a lot of drones like Caretaker. But she left because she was scared of Reinholdt for some reason. Brinika's ears droop.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Troll in the Playground

[Mushroom Cellar]

Misaki looks puzzled. "Why would anyone be scared of Reinholdt?"