New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    I rewatched Ticket Master. When Twilight and Spike were hiding in the storefront window, Twilight was wearing the clown wig the mayor wore for Nightmare Night. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but it was a nice touch.

I'm not much of a fanfic reader, but has everypony seen the Vinyl Scratch Tapes? It's really good. The characterization of Vinyl Scratch and Octavia was excellent.
    if you liked that one you should check out Allegrezza
    --it is another Vinyl/Octavia story...and most people rate it higher
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-10-31 at 01:52 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

2. - Top - End - #392
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    This actually made me a cry a little inside.
    I'm sorry. I really should have spoiled that one, I guess.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    WHAT DID I JUST RANT ABOUT

LIKE, REALLY

THE ENTIRE THING

WAS THAT YOU ARE NOT LAZY UNLESS YOU CHOSE TO BE

HOW DID YOU MISS THAT
    Laziness is not a choice if you have an depression or a thyroid dysfunction or realized that nothing matters anyway.

Okay, ponythread, this problem has gone on for long enough and I'm unable to solve it myself. I need halp.

My OC, Charger. I know what she looks like as a pony. I know her personality to a T. I don't, however, figure out for the life of me what a humanized version of her would look like or sound like. I've tried a bunch of sketches but nothing quite seems right.

So what I'm asking is either reference pictures of characters or people you think might fit the personality, or word-descriptions of what she'd look like. Preferably for a 21st century iteration of the character.

Keywords;
    - Disciplined
    - Regal
    - Unbreakable
    - Contemptuous of those she doesn't respect
    - Chivalric (Thinks she's Lancelot)

Worddescrips would be great, more detail is better. If anyone does a sketch I will hug you and kiss you and call you George.
    Not exactly 21st century, and probably a little too old, but what about that:

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

4. - Top - End - #394

Okay, ponythread, this problem has gone on for long enough and I'm unable to solve it myself. I need halp.

My OC, Charger. I know what she looks like as a pony. I know her personality to a T. I don't, however, figure out for the life of me what a humanized version of her would look like or sound like. I've tried a bunch of sketches but nothing quite seems right.

So what I'm asking is either reference pictures of characters or people you think might fit the personality, or word-descriptions of what she'd look like. Preferably for a 21st century iteration of the character.

Keywords;
    - Disciplined
    - Regal
    - Unbreakable
    - Contemptuous of those she doesn't respect
    - Chivalric (Thinks she's Lancelot)

Worddescrips would be great, more detail is better. If anyone does a sketch I will hug you and kiss you and call you George.
    when it comes to moods the best way to express it is through posture and facial expression. Disciplined, regal and chivalric persons stand straight and tall, usually puff their chest out and arms and hands resting easy to the side or on something. Regal and Contemptuous persons uaually hold their chines high with a slight down-ward glance with their eyes. Contemptuous and Chivalric expression can conflict a bit as contemptuous usually are grim, thin, tight lipped and frowns while chivalric are easy smiles and bright eyed.
    unbreakable denotes confidence, which can be expressed with slight exagerated pose, have one leg stand over something usually works.

other then that try accessories, light, decorated armor gives a sense of confidence. (who NEEDS armor that covers the body when I am so awesome!) while also gives a sense of regal and unbreakable defense.
    Last edited by Kairaven; 2011-10-31 at 02:42 PM.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

Johnjoseco finally draw a human Luna picture. So I have to post before someone else does:

Spoiler
    Show

More (pony) Luna:

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Welf; 2011-10-31 at 02:52 PM.
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground

I just finished reading homestruck and now I can come back to pony thread.

As a reward I get an amazing picture of human Luna. Today is a good day.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post

Johnjoseco finally draw a human Luna picture. So I have to post before someone else does:

Spoiler
    Show
    I always liked his human version of the princesses. This new Luna pic is great too, although her face looks a little too young or doll-like maybe, IMO. I usually don't have any complaints with his art, but this one struck me.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Troll in the Playground

Hey guys! I just saw the most awesome humanized Luna and I-

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    here it is for you AOTRS

Spoiler
    Show
    Tonight's the night! I can feel it from the tip of my tongue to the tip of my tail. Tonight is the night i finally get a kiss from my Lady.

Ahhhh, my Lady, why am I so enamored with you? Is it your long silky tail? Your luminous white coat? Your haughty mannerisms that let all who observe you know they can never truly be your equal? You captured my heart the very first time i laid eyes upon you.

And yet... whatever I tried to impress you seemed to fail, with you hardly seeming to notice me at all. But no longer, for tonight I have the perfect plan. After tonight my friend Pinkie shall no longer have to keep the secret of my love for you.

Sundown. Time to go. This is it, I will get that kiss tonight! All preperations are complete.
    Hours spent using all of Ponyvilles hot water in the bath til i gleam? Check!
    My Lady's favorite treats gathered? Check!
    Said treats laid out for a romantic moonlit picnic? Check!
    Looking totally handsome in my top hat & tails? Check & Double Check!

Just one final detail to take care of as i walk to my Lady's home. Entering the shop of Roseluck, she takes one glance at me and knows that Romance is afoot tonight. She is more than happy to supply me with a single white rose for my lapel, and a single flawless red rose to present to my love.
    . . . .

Now I stand before the door of the shop, suddenly nervous once again, imagining all that could go wrong tonight. Then I hear the voice of fair Rarity, "Thank you for shopping at Carousel Boutique, I am certain you'll be pleased with your purchase."

This is it! No time to back out now. Deep breath!!
    I step aside as the door opens to allow the customer to depart, though so focused am I on the task ahead i do not even notice who it was. I catch the door with my claw before it closes and quietly slip inside, catching a glimpse of a purple tail disappearing into the back room.

"Spike? Is that you? I'll be out in just a moment." Rarity says from the backroom. After what seemed an eternity, but was objectively no more than a minute, my Lady strolled through the curtain. She caught sight of me and her eyebrows rose in surprise, but i stood silent and still. She approached and circled me, observing me from every angle. Finally she opened her mouth, but i quickly laid a finger upon her lips to silence her, causing her eyes to widen in surprise. She raises her front leg and rests it upon the arm connecting us, but does not force me to remove it. My heart sings at her touch!

Oh, why did I not figure things out much sooner? This strong, silent, mysterious approach is obviously intriguing her.

I pull back my hand and pull the red rose from my lapel and offer it to her. She sniffs at it delicately and seems pleased. I lean forward and place the rose behind her ear...she leans her cheek into my hand as i pull it back from placing the rose.

My heart is dancing with joy! The night goes as well as I could hope. I symbolically offer her my arm and she accepts, briefly interlocking hers with mine before untangling ourselves in order to walk. I lead her to the spot where I have spread out a blanket and cushions for her to enjoy a small feast. I feed her small bites of one delicacy after another with my own hand until she has had her fill.

Afterward, I take a chance and gently lean against her as we silently watch the stars and moon. I feel her tail snake around me and she gently tickles my chin with it, I am nearly overcome with joy! I turn toward her and she turns her head toward me...I can see the invitation in her eyes. I lean forward and, at long last, our lips meet! My eyes close, I feel as if I am floating.

Suddenly I feel as if I have taken flight. My eyes fly wide open in shock..a pair of giant pink arms have grabbed me and lifted me high! Nooooo!! Not now!!!! I try to force them to release me but they do not budge! Curse the accident that left me toothless!!

Pinkie says "See Rarity, two left ear flops followed by an itchy right front knee means missing pets to be found at the Ponyville Park. Aww, look, Gummy missed me so much he is giving my hoof kisses all over."

"I'm not entirely convinced those are friendly kisses Pinkie, based on how we found the two of them"

"Sure they are, Gummy loves me lots. I need to get him back to Sugarcube Corner though...see you tomorrow at the Anniversary Party!"

I never said it was a Spike/Rarity story.....

Spoiler
    Show

I was thinking of leaving it like that, but then i came up with an actual epilogue i could live with...
    please don't fire the rocket launchers at me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rarity lifts Opalescence onto her back with a flick of magic. "It would seem as if you have a soft spot for Gummy dear Opal. Hmmm, ponies do say that pets and owners take on similar traits the longer they are together."

Rarity raises her voice. "Spike! We found her! Over here."

Spike walks up moments later. "There you are Opal, you had your momma quite worried about you." Turning to Rarity he says "What do you think she was doing way out here?"

"She was out here with Gummy, apparently having a picnic. Do you recognize the spot Spike?"

"Hmmm, there is something about..Oh! This is the spot I brought you for a picnic the night we shared our first kiss!"

"Yes, and apparently history has repeated itself for Opal. Can you see how happy she looks?"

Spike leans in to give her a loving nuzzle. "Hard to believe we've been married for eight years come tomorrow."

"Do you ever regret it Spike?"

"What!!?"

"I don't mean us.. I mean do you ever regret getting hit with that wild spell that aged you 100 years in the Griffon Wars?"

"I would have gladly given up a thousand years of life to spend this time together my Lady Rarity. Of course if i were another 900 years older you would have had to put in much bigger doors at the boutique."

Rarity laughs. "You are always such the charmer my love, more so because I know you mean every word of that statement. Lets go home, Auntie Fluttershy is babysitting the kids tonight.. we can have our own private Anniversary party before the one Pinkie is throwing tomorrow. I will put on a fashion show for you, I made a copy of the latest design from the Frederick's of Hollyhoof catalogue."

"The red one?"

"Of course, I know ruby is your favorite."
    Fantastic! Simply fantastic! You got me good

here is the start of what looks like a pretty good story

http://pegasusrescuebrigade.deviantart.com/#/d4dbg5d

Derpy gets a job at a shipping company (Lix Lorn type of shipping)
    This intrigues me. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

More (pony) Luna:

Spoiler
    Show

I usually don't enjoy human ponies, but this one is very good. I like his art in general.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Hey guys! I just saw the most awesome humanized Luna and I-

For all the times I wanted to post something but was too slow:
    ― Joseph Stalin

11. - Top - End - #401
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

More (pony) Luna:

Spoiler
    Show

I think I'm in awe
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ogre in the Playground

Welp, today I was morose and introspective. Let's see what's going on in here.

Spoiler
    Show

More (pony) Luna:

Spoiler
    Show

Oh, that's impressive. That's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I just finished reading homestruck and now I can come back to pony thread.

As a reward I get an amazing picture of human Luna. Today is a good day.
    All of homestuck? Impressive. That's also cool.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I think I'm in awe
    That's the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

That filly is right. We need more Rarity. Scary Rarity:

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Welf; 2011-10-31 at 03:37 PM.
    ― Joseph Stalin

14. - Top - End - #404

Laziness is not a choice if you have an depression or a thyroid dysfunction or realized that nothing matters anyway.
    At the risk of coming off as a jerk butting into your personal life uninvited, it's still a choice to give up and surrender any hope of changing yourself. I'm not going to pretend that "oh you're depressed? Just stop being sad LOL" is a solution but don't pretend there aren't steps you can take to get over your limits.

The third one just rubs me the wrong way. Why do you care if what you do "matters?" To who? Go find happiness in the things you do anyway. Readjust your attitude and stop being so defeatist. That's hard, but if you can do it you'll be a happier person.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    At the risk of coming off as a jerk butting into your personal life uninvited, it's still a choice to give up and surrender any hope of changing yourself. I'm not going to pretend that "oh you're depressed? Just stop being sad LOL" is a solution but don't pretend there aren't steps you can take to get over your limits.

The third one just rubs me the wrong way. Why do you care if what you do "matters?" To who? Go find happiness in the things you do anyway. Readjust your attitude and stop being so defeatist. That's hard, but if you can do it you'll be a happier person.
    I'm almost certain that he was kidding.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

16. - Top - End - #406

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    I'm almost certain that he was kidding.
    ...oh, well, sorry then. I've heard that argument for real from other people so perhaps my Internet Sarcasm Detector wasn't properly tuned.

People talking about their depression giving them a hard time, or making their day miserable, or about how they're struggling to overcome it gets hugs, sympathy and words of encouragement from me.

Whining about how you're not going to try because it's too hard gets a swift verbal kick in the plot instead
    Last edited by Eakin; 2011-10-31 at 05:07 PM.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

...oh, well, sorry then. I've heard that argument for real from other people so perhaps my Internet Sarcasm Detector wasn't properly tuned.

People talking about their depression giving them a hard time, or making their day miserable, or about how they're struggling to overcome it gets hugs, sympathy and words of encouragement from me.

Whining about how you're not going to try because it's too hard gets a swift verbal kick in the plot instead
    Well I was kidding, rather sarcastic, though.
    But fun fact: [spoilered for darkness, seriously, it's not pony thread appropriate]
    Spoiler
    Show
    A positive attitude and the will to work on yourself in a depression is the sure way to hell. If your body sends you the hormone for sadness there isn't much you can do, except happy pills. It's like trying to get up early and be active with a jetlag. Your mind says yes, but your body says no, simply because there's the wrong mix of hormones in your blood. So whenever you try to be happy when you're down you will inevitably fail, leading to a death spiral of guilt and feeling of inferiority. And as long as you assume the failure is in you - or rather: you are the failure - you won't seek help or look for the actual cause. And then - well there's a reason why I called it a 'death' spiral.

Or, to say it with Rarity, I'm so pathetic

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Welf; 2011-10-31 at 05:58 PM.
    ― Joseph Stalin

18. - Top - End - #408

I have no problem with using antidepressants to manage your hormone levels/brain chemistry, although I would suggest trying other, more easily reversible methods for tweaking your hormone production, like exercise.

Whether or not anti-depressants are effective at treating depression is a whole 'nother topic that, frankly, I don't know enough about to meaningfully participate in.

But I am opposed to wallowing in misery rather than attempting SOME solution to a chronic problem.

But this discussion is insufficiently pony so let's conclude with a neat pic from memebase.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    I'm sorry. I really should have spoiled that one, I guess.
    No need, I just thought that permanently damaging someones eyes is a little... um... harsh I suppose. Especially for Twilight.
    I feel for Derpy.
    Last edited by Nameless; 2011-10-31 at 06:21 PM.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

Wow, ponythread really is slow lately, isn't it?

Anyway, chapter 8 of Mare in the Mirror is up. I'm not getting much response to these here it seems, but I'll link it anyway.

Have some unrelated The Little Princess. I'm surprised I haven't seen this kind of thing earlier.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #411
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

they have the pony pumpkins up over on EQD...go check em out

some are unbelievably amazing
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground

they have the pony pumpkins up over on EQD...go check em out

some are unbelievably amazing
    Yeah, I'm totally staring at some of those and thinking of my own pitiful first attempt the other day. Maybe next year.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Troll in the Playground

I have no problem with using antidepressants to manage your hormone levels/brain chemistry, although I would suggest trying other, more easily reversible methods for tweaking your hormone production, like exercise.
    Does 2-3+ hours on bike plus whole normal shift working count? Because I can tell you it isn't working... :/

At least in my case.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

24. - Top - End - #414
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Wow, ponythread really is slow lately, isn't it?

Anyway, chapter 8 of Mare in the Mirror is up. I'm not getting much response to these here it seems, but I'll link it anyway.

Have some unrelated The Little Princess. I'm surprised I haven't seen this kind of thing earlier.

Spoiler
    Show
    You're right! Why haven't we seen more Little Princess Luna? She's really cute in that picture
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    You're right! Why haven't we seen more Little Princess Luna? She's really cute in that picture
    I have no idea. It's an obvious thing, it should have been done before. Surely somepony wrote a fic based on it, right?

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't think this has been posted: Vinyl Scratch has a message.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

So, pony thread. A bit of help please.

This guy, Mike the Microphone, known for doing pony raps and featuring on the Pony Swag Megamix, is doing dramatic readings of pony fanfiction. Now, fanfiction is something I've been emphatically uninterested in for the longest time. However, I do like listening to his sexy voice, so I was wondering if you could recommend any of them as being particularly good? I wouldn't mind them being funny either.

FYI, he has done Cupcakes. I do know about Cupcakes. I will not listen to Cupcakes.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

28. - Top - End - #418

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Does 2-3+ hours on bike plus whole normal shift working count? Because I can tell you it isn't working... :/

At least in my case.
    Sorry to hear that Trixie. I didn't mean for any of the above to be an attack on you. I know you're trying to feel better despite life kicking you in the gut a couple times recently.

It's not your fault you're feeling this way. Just don't give up and remember we're here to lend you a helping hoof any way we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    I don't think this has been posted: Vinyl Scratch has a message.
    I must be the only brony on the planet that thinks of Vinyl as a guy
    Last edited by Eakin; 2011-10-31 at 07:21 PM.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Weimann View Post
    So, pony thread. A bit of help please.

This guy, Mike the Microphone, known for doing pony raps and featuring on the Pony Swag Megamix, is doing dramatic readings of pony fanfiction. Now, fanfiction is something I've been emphatically uninterested in for the longest time. However, I do like listening to his sexy voice, so I was wondering if you could recommend any of them as being particularly good? I wouldn't mind them being funny either.

FYI, he has done Cupcakes. I do know about Cupcakes. I will not listen to Cupcakes.
    What kind of fiction is he looking for?

30. - Top - End - #420
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey everypony figured I should stop by and see how Nightmare night is going for all of you. I am having a pretty good one, I got a box of full sized candy bars and handed them out to kids with my brother while watching ponies and now am getting ready for work. Anyone else do anything exciting?