New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    The game supports joysticks?
    Okay, here I have an advantage, I got an 11-12 button joystick I use for flight sims. Maybe with that I might stand a chance
    Not sure you're thinking of the same thing. He means arcade-style joysticks, not general computer joysticks. Serious fighting game enthusiasts often own ones that they can hook up to their computers or consoles in place of regular controllers.

Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

2. - Top - End - #932
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Not sure you're thinking of the same thing. He means arcade-style joysticks, not general computer joysticks. Serious fighting game enthusiasts often own ones that they can hook up to their computers or consoles in place of regular controllers.

Zevox
    Oh. My bad. .
    EDIT: Also, examine this list of MLP toys coming soon. Ignore the hideous abominations like the baby Spike and focus on the Celestia. She. Is. NOT PINK!
    OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-11-03 at 04:30 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

3. - Top - End - #933
    Ogre in the Playground

I hope it's not just the light. If she is indeed her actual color...

Also, Rainbow Dash most certainly does not dress in style.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    There's a Friendship is Magic wiki and an MLP wiki. They seem a little... sparse.
    The Friendship is Magic wiki is generally good, but the general MLP wiki seems to have... vanished.
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-11-03 at 04:46 PM.

4. - Top - End - #934
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    The Friendship is Magic wiki is generally good, but the general MLP wiki seems to have... vanished.
    FiM
    MLP
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

5. - Top - End - #935
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Well, THAT FiM wiki certainly looks bad. I meant THIS one.

And continuing on the "finding things about the toys to get annoyed about" theme, I wonder what exactly the Hasbro executives have against hats. And Rainbow Dash why do you have butterfly wings stop doing that you are a pegasus it is silly.
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-11-03 at 04:54 PM.

6. - Top - End - #936
    Ogre in the Playground

Guys

I found a homestuck/My Little Pony crossover fic.

I cannot accurately judge it, guys. It combines the things I love the most.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest View Post
    Berry Pinch? Is that the fan name of Berry Punch's daughter?
    One of, though I prefer Ruby. I suppose she could grow up to be Berryshine, though.

Well, THAT FiM wiki certainly looks bad. I meant THIS one.

And continuing on the "finding things about the toys to get annoyed about" theme, I wonder what exactly the Hasbro executives have against hats. And Rainbow Dash why do you have butterfly wings stop doing that you are a pegasus it is silly.
    Given the number of fanfics where RD loses her wings, I could see one where she has to get magical replacements.

I'm tempted by the Rarity. I liked Flutter Pony Rarity, and hold out hope that the spell will make a reappearance.
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

8. - Top - End - #938
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Guys

I like the Street Fighter/MLP crossovers. Sonic Rainboom with Guile's Theme, and Fighting is Magic. Okay, so the second is for general fighting games, but I don't care.

Also, SONIC RAINBOOM!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonest; 2011-11-03 at 05:07 PM.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

9. - Top - End - #939
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    New pony names:
    Lyra meets "Heartstring"
    Spoiler
    Show

[/SPOILER]
    Wait, how did that get out... Nothing to see here, citizen! I know where you live...

10. - Top - End - #940
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    You ever have one of those evenings...? Firework tonight (because it's the only night the extended family can all make). We've been whittling all day about making sure the wooden decking (which is simply murderous when wet) and amking sure it's safe for my grandparents - only for Nanny to pre-empt us by falling over before hand, and phoning us from the hospital...

Nothing life-threatening; she said she didn't need anyone to go and join them (another half-hour before the x-ray's completed), fortunately; though she is in her ninties, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.)

And just to crown the evening, I had a frantic call from the guy who's supposed to be DMing for our day game a week on Saturday; his motherboard just keeled over, meaning he can't finish the quest (not and repair his computer in the time available). So...down to muggings to work out a back-up plan...

Never rains but it pours...!

Fireworks were cool, though...
    Sorry to hear about it. Hope things smooth themselves out for you soon.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

11. - Top - End - #941
    Orc in the Playground

Hm, I hadn't considered Soarin or Spitfire myself. Might be nice to give the game another Pegasus though, since otherwise it'll only have Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy there, plus possibly Celestia, Luna, and/or Nightmare Moon as Alicorns. Gotta say I'm baffed at the idea of Photo Finish being included though, and wouldn't expect a Diamond Dog either.

Zevox
    The basis I was using was more "who got how much actual screen time" than anything else.

I'd probably prefer Octavia, Doctor Whooves, etc, but I suspect they're going to shy away from making too much use of purely fanon characters, just to avoid the risk of... well, of this whole mess with "Heartstrings," and other similar scenarios. What if they made DJ PON3 a playable character... only for her to be featured prominently in an episode three months from now that depicts her in a completely different light than they imagined her?

It's a fan-made game, but they seem to be aiming for professionalism and authenticity to the show. I suspect they'd want to avoid inviting situations of "argh we need to re-do everything about this character from scratch and find a new voice actor or else just depict a character in a totally non-canon fashion" as much as possible.

The diamond dogs and Photo Finish were featured very prominently in their episodes, and are unlikely to be changed significantly in the future. So far as actual canon is concerned, background ponies are blank slates, and may be at risk of being renamed Golden Harvest and made all about giving out sweets on the drop of a hat.
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2011-11-03 at 06:03 PM.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    The basis I was using was more "who got how much actual screen time" than anything else.

I'd probably prefer Octavia, Doctor Whooves, etc, but I suspect they're going to shy away from making too much use of purely fanon characters, just to avoid the risk of... well, of this whole mess with "Heartstrings," and other similar scenarios. What if they made DJ PON3 a playable character... only for her to be featured prominently in an episode three months from now that depicts her in a completely different light than they imagined her?

It's a fan-made game, but they seem to be aiming for professionalism and authenticity to the show. I suspect they'd want to avoid inviting situations of "argh we need to re-do everything about this character from scratch and find a new voice actor or else just depict a character in a totally non-canon fashion" as much as possible.

The diamond dogs and Photo Finish were featured very prominently in their episodes, and are unlikely to be changed significantly in the future. So far as actual canon is concerned, background ponies are blank slates, and may be at risk of being renamed Golden Harvest and made all about giving out sweets on the drop of a hat.
    Considering they claim to have based their roster decisions on a poll of what fans would like to see in the game, I think your assumptions there are heavily flawed.

Zevox

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

13. - Top - End - #943
    Ogre in the Playground

Considering they claim to have based their roster decisions on a poll of what fans would like to see in the game, I think your assumptions there are heavily flawed.

Zevox
    It's not exactly like that, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mane6
    The technical answer is that adding each character into the game takes lots of development time. We made polls and inquires through the pony sites on who would the bronies like to be in the game, (did you even notice it was us asking?. we’re subtle.) before we even started development proper; From the results, we picked the top most-asked for ponies, and came out with a 17 characters Roster.
    There does not seem to be just one poll they have used.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Titan in the Playground

It's not exactly like that, though.

There does not seem to be just one poll they have used.
    Okay, so I should have said "polls" plural. Same difference in the end - their basis for who they put in was fan demand, not screen time in the show or concerns about background characters getting canon portrayals.

Zevox

15. - Top - End - #945
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Oh and I'm definitely down for a giantitp tournament. Hopefully not too many of you secretly own joysticks hooked up to your computer.
    Does a gamepad count? ¬_¬
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

16. - Top - End - #946
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    One of, though I prefer Ruby. I suppose she could grow up to be Berryshine, though.
    i like that...inherited the horn from Colgate 8)

i am a bit surprised how few fics/pics i see of Berry and Colgate compared to Lyra and Bonbon considering Berry/Colgate is closest to a cannon couple we have outside of the Sparkles and Cakes (i base that statement solely on the scene of them nuzzling in Winter Wrap-Up)
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

17. - Top - End - #947
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

so, guys. Do you think that the stages in Fighting is Magic will have any bearing on the game proper or will they just be backdrops+music.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ogre in the Playground

I think I heard/read somewhere about destructible features, but then again I might have not. Anyway, it sounds cool.

19. - Top - End - #949
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    so, guys. Do you think that the stages in Fighting is Magic will have any bearing on the game proper or will they just be backdrops+music.
    Backgrounds only of course. It's a 2D fighting game, and from the videos obviously in the traditional sense rather than anything like Super Smash Brothers. The stage isn't supposed to affect the gameplay at all in that style of game.

Zevox

20. - Top - End - #950
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I always figured there's this prophecy thing going on. When a pony is born they're given a name based on their future, as foretold by some pony seer or something.*

How in Equestria anypony could ever have trouble finding their cutie mark, if that's the case, is beyond me however.
    Do you read Goblins by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Personally, I would hardly consider the labels on the toys to be canon in the context of the show. The teams behind the toyline and the show are very segregated, if memory serves. The show team just gets a few calls now and then to be told to include X as something that is being made as a toy.

Toy packages can be mislabeled. The bios on toy packages can be terribly inaccurate . The toys themselves are often not accurate to the show. Characters made as toys may never exist in the show and show characters may never become toys. Characters existing in both might have additional accessories or an entire different appearance when it comes to toy-making.

There's a Pinkie Pie toy car. Does this mean that Pinkie Pie has a car within show canon? Not likely... though a Pinkiemobile might be full of hilarity.

Further...

I believe in audience interpretation. I believe that the interaction between the audience and a work is important in creating a work just as the interaction between creator and their work.

However, I also believe that what occurs in the work is what is established in the work. If a background pony is called a name in show, then I accept that that is that pony's name. If a pony is given a characterization in show, then I accept that is that pony's characterization. Within the show. In the context of the show. And what is established in show should be what should be used to discuss the show itself.

Does this mean that the previously created fanon names and personalities are discarded?

Its always been my belief that the background ponies as perceived as fanon were essentially original characters. They share the appearance of ponies in the show, but precious little else. What makes that character an actual character beyond a bit of hoofed scenery is entirely original creation beyond a few cues. Therefore, the pony that appears on the show and the pony that appears in fanon are almost entirely separate.

And if what is fanon and what is show is separate, then what occurs in show cannot overwrite the fanon character. For the sea-green pony in the show might look like Lyra of fanon, but she is not. And how she acts, what she is named, who she is, has no bearing on the Lyra of fanon save for some inspiration because she is an entirely seperate character existing in an entirely separate work.

---

Also, while you guys are mostly calm and polite, apparently the pony community at large is not about this. I'd like to make the simple black text suggestion that your admirable ability to ferment hate and anger at each over this issue continues to be exercised, lest I need break out the red text and make more than a simple suggestion.

---

On an entirely different note. Whenever Fighting is Magic is released, would anyone be interested in a GitPony tournament of the game? Preferably, soon after release date so that none of us have much time to practice and we're all relatively the same levels of incompetence.
    Perspective. Thank you.

I'm not sure what you mean by that second part though; I believe the moat volatile bit was me and Bleakbane, which consisted of me being contrary and him patting me on the head and giving me a biscuit.

Do you mean don't get any hotter than we are? Because [obligatory allusion to attractiveness], so it's not a problem. Or do you mean drop the subject entirely?

Sorry, I'm just all confused.

And I would love a tourney! I'll have to get a day off and hijack a friends com--
    Oh, Braz~

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    Yes. Dear Celestia yes. That would be amazing. But I warn you, the second it comes out I will drop everything but Fighting is Magic. (My incompetence with fighting games, on the other hand, will even out the results.) Still haven't decided my character though. I'll probably be Rarity.
    "There's something on your face!
    *kick*
    "It was pain!"

Oh, and I've decided on an artist name for the pony community. How does 2clop Fappur sound?

No, I'm not up at 3:50 in the morning posting ponies. That would be obsessive!
    Oh man, don't imply 03:50 is obsessive! That'll make me look like a veritable stalker!

And 2clop fappur? Honestly, my only problems are 1) don't relate that to you at all and 2) I'm not sure how to pronounce it. I see "Fah-poor"

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Well, so it is never said I am not fair (Evil, yes, but not unfair), to smooth ruffled feathers, here is a nice picture of Bonbon ferverently protecting Lyra for the bad people (e.g. me).

Spoiler
    Show

My, she's pulling her quite firmly into that hug isn't she...?*

In fact...you might say...

!!

No! NO! Oh gods, no! Please Bleakbane! Not that!

You might say...

RUN ponythread! Run! Close your eyes, stopper your ears, turn your monitors off! Quickly!

...that Bonbon is...

...tugging at her Heartstrings.

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!!!

*headdesk*

*headdesk*

*headdesk*

I realise that I'm going to regret making that crack later, well everypony pummels me with heavy objects, but right now?*

Totally worth it!

I have been wanting to be the first person to make that joke all morning while I was out.
    PfffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA~

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post

ESPER! Y U INVADE MY DREAMS?
    I counter with Y U NO DREAM MORE FOR EASY INVADING!?

Toast to Ponies, and toast to toast! Also, Mead is a dime a dozen up in our neck of the woods. It's not uncommon for Psycho to show up at the apartment with a nine dollar bottle. And yes, it is good for that cheap.

Sometimes I love New Hampshire.
    I'd glare at you, but you have temperatures below 60•F. Nature is enacting my vengeance for me.

Just to warn you though, it's a real everfree forest in there! No, sometimes literally. The other day Jade and Scootaloo had to fight their way through a jungle made out of Shag Rug while running from a Xenopony.

Awww, I miss all the good stuff! I need to be unemployed so I can pony 24/7 FOREVER!

Or buy a house with a basement, build a pony commune, perfect neurosurgery, cloning, and kidnappping, and start a ponyville full o my friends under my house through combination marshmallow eugenics/brain transplants.

:D

I know that feel. It's like sure, it's safer and it's probably more intelligent... But there still just feels like there's something missing, like all is not right with the world, and you can't quite place your hoof on it.
    The Thrill. Let's face it; you don't become a villain with the resources for a Doom Fortress for an easy retirement. You're at the very least an adrenaline junkie.

Not that, you know, I'd know or anything. *cough*

I suck at normal fighters, like the control style that MLP: Fighting is Magic will have. I am however amazing at Brawl. Like, I've won money in tournaments type of amazing at Brawl. There's just something about the two control schemes that one clicks for me, and one doesn't.
    Smash games have a control scheme less complicated than a lot of 2d platformers. It's directly designed to replicate a standard, non-fighting arcade experience. Whereas actual fighters are re-donkulous.

You know, this was enough to make me pop on the video at work. They don't mind if I use youtube for music, but I can't watch videos. That said: Twilight's theme doesn't click as well with me as Applejack's did, then again somewhere deep down I'm still a southern girl at heart.

...Did I just non pony and non ironically refer to myself as a girl? Well then. Moooore thinkin' to do now.
    Well, you wear it naturally at least. I didn't notice until DD quoted it.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Welcome friend! Dive on in!

OHGODWHY'DYOUHAVETOREMINDMEABOUTTHIS!

*runs around flailing arms wildly*
    I'm sorry! I thought I was the only one!
    I end up like Mr. burns when he owned a casino if I think about virology too much.

Oh good, now I feel a bit less awkward about occasionally switching my pronouns when I'm trying to refer to you *<.< *>.>
    I have found it easier to go on as though the human doesn't exist. There is only pony, and she happens to be a she.

Midnight/Esper gives me a bit more trouble because there's a bigger difference between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    I'll be here after class.

I would prefer the public IRC be kept clean, although that's less rule 34, more general politeness. While yes, ponies+rule 34 does create some cognitive dissonance for me, as long as it stays under an R-rating, I'm fine with it, but we had somepony else wanting it kept clean, so I suggested PG as a nice compromise. Lets you two do some displays of affection, doesn't get anypony on the IRC at work in trouble.

Of course, what you do in a private chat... Well, lets just say I have absolutely no room to criticize there.
    Speaking of cognitive dissonance.
    There is no R34 under R rating. The point is that it is pornography; 75-85% of stuff that's "saucy" is not R34 at all.

Don't worry about it. At the very least in this thread I've taken to being called female like a fish to water.

What the hay. I finally posted over in LGBTAitP, so I might as well say it here. I'm going through some Gender Identity issues. Well not issues per-se, it's not a touchy subject or anything, if anything it's just a realization. Transgendered definitely doesn't fit, but Male doesn't fit either. I've been thinking I'd fit best under gender fluid, but who knows.

That's a thing?
    Well hay. That would have been good to know 20 years ago. Ah well, c'est la vie, non?

But yeah. Don't worry about the pronouns or any of that. I'll definitely answer to "she" and "Jade" out of pony / out of character.
    Woo! Called it. Well, Er, kinda. Less "called it" and more "lazy" but I'll take credit where I can ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinda View Post
    So several threads back I mentioned that my wife and I were colaborating on a crossover Dresden files/Pony fanfic. Well the first draft is finally done, clocking on at just under 50K words of hardboiled wizard/detective meets pony.

As I mentioned previously, we need a few pre-readers who have not read the Dresden files novels to give it a look and give feedback. Basically we need to know if any of this makes sense if you haven't read the novels. (I've only read a couple and I can follow it fine, but still.)

Any other comments about character voice and such will help, I'm also a little unsure about our portrayal of Celestia and the overall plot. We want to get an outsider's view of it all to see if it hangs together.

Anyway, here we go.
    Horse sense

Thanks in advance.
    Open in a tab. I'll get to it in the next few days; I'm finding pony fiction is the sorbet to cleanse my mental pallette.
    Also have Topaz's New Perspective which gets awesome by the third paragraph.
    I somehow accidentally closed Deadly's Mare in the Mirror, but I know the dA account so I'll be fine on that front.

Man, I'm still like, 4-6 pages behind XD
    Good to have you back, Ponythread.

21. - Top - End - #951
    Ogre in the Playground

@Giantitp tournament: I'm up for it.

....Gosh, this is just one of those days when you don't know what to say.

Mecha-godzilla's escaped again.

Then, sometimes it just comes to you. *Hurries off to begin damage control*
    Last edited by Shadowy; 2011-11-03 at 07:09 PM.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

22. - Top - End - #952
    Troll in the Playground

Speaking of cognitive dissonance.
    There is no R34 under R rating. The point is that it is pornography; 75-85% of stuff that's "saucy" is not R34 at all.
    I know that, I meant "keep the IRC RP under an R rating." Just label the R34 stuff.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

23. - Top - End - #953
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Guys

Why have you not linked it.

Do you read Goblins by any chance?
    Saves-the-fox.
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2011-11-03 at 07:21 PM.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

24. - Top - End - #954
    Orc in the Playground

Speaking of the various new toys, does anyone have any links to some good MLP toys? I suddenly feel the urge to pick up one or two or ten...

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Must resist urge to engage in staring contest...will lose, anyway.
    Lyra and Bon-Bon SEE INTO YOUR SOUL!

I blame you completely for this. HOW COULD YOU?
    Ayep, totally my fault. ;)

I think as far down the road as it will ever get anyways is flashes of PG-13, I really doubt anypony on this thread would actually publicly go farther than that anyways.
    Does blowing raspberries on ponybellies count? Because I am totally going to keep doing that.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

PonyFort: IC and OOC threads.

25. - Top - End - #955
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    i Tried. And i failed. Many many many many many many many times.

dear GOG i hope you get tindeck on that computer.

Feel free to do whatever with those monsters i just created by the way :u
    *Claps* You didn't do much better than I did but, man, there's courage at work here. I respect that

I know that feel. It's like sure, it's safer and it's probably more intelligent... But there still just feels like there's something missing, like all is not right with the world, and you can't quite place your hoof on it.
    Aha. Finally an opening.

See, you and I, mr. Titanium Fox, have never really exchanged a conversation. And yet, you have risen to become one of the more prolific posters in ponythread. I have little data about you, and yet you're now important here, like there's a new guy in the room that everyone knows except you. And my brain does strange things under these circumstances. So let's relieve this BURNING ROMANTIC TENSION and exchange information and ideas. Here goes.

"I agree."
    ...Now I want to learn exalted.
    "You start as a demigod beating up gods and go up from there.

I unspoilered this, and scrolled down so my screen was centered on it's screen. My computer then froze. I spent fifteen panicked seconds staring at Lyra's manic face.

Run.
    EDIT: I quoted the wrong image. It was the one two below this. You know, the massive Lyra grin vector?
    The size enhances and accentuates the terrifying.

Welp. So much for getting to know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    The two of you... all the internets.... take them they're yours

(And Phoe for posting that!)
    Like I say, this is the best fandom ever. CAUSE I'MA MAKE IT THAT WAY

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    Well, you're succeeding so far.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You're also succeeding at this.
    Most weirdly positive reaction to a random attempt at singing of all time ever, by the way. Pony fandom really enables this kind of stuff.

I...

What?

I just...

Best fandom EVER!

All I wanted to do was cheer up Phoe a little bit, and now multiple people are singing this?

Ponythread fandom is best fandom EVER!
    Because the world is that cool.

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE INTERNETS!
    Get a Forces mage to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    I wholeheartedly endorse this idea, and would like to see as many matches as possible recorded for posterity. Depending on where I'm sitting at the time it's finalized, perhaps I could put together some sort of fun and friendly prize pool.

Although unlike what most of you are saying, I do not stink at arcade fighters. So perhaps I should keep out of it, myself.
    I'm actually scary good at most video games I set my hoof to (now that I've said that I've jinxed myself), so see you at the finals?
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-11-03 at 07:42 PM.

26. - Top - End - #956
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Oh man, don't imply 03:50 is obsessive! That'll make me look like a veritable stalker!

And 2clop fappur? Honestly, my only problems are 1) don't relate that to you at all and 2) I'm not sure how to pronounce it. I see "Fah-poor"
    I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep until I ponied. It was strange, that never happens to me.

I suppose I need to be honest with you. I, in fact, am the one and only Tupac Shakur. I escaped death to pony with you all, and I hope to begin rapping again soon.

Meanwhile, in the IRC:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #957
    Dwarf in the Playground

Penguins have taken over the IRC! D:

Spoiler
    Show

My screen is obnoxiously large. D:

28. - Top - End - #958
    Ettin in the Playground

Just a thought, but considering how many people seem to use the IRC, but maybe information on it should be put up in the OP? Like how to reach it and whatnot?
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

29. - Top - End - #959
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbag View Post
    Penguins have taken over the IRC! D:

Spoiler
    Show

My screen is obnoxiously large. D:
    kpenguin is still best penguin, though.

30. - Top - End - #960
    Ettin in the Playground

After a full on week of reviews, sitting in one room and not being allowed out ... its finally over!

Which means I finally have time for pony again, although I'm well behind on where ponythread is up to and need to catch up. Also am still a bit tired, but will begin thinking about Bridle Shores or some other RP in preparation for the weekend.

(Speaking of which, what is the diff between all those different Bridle Shores threads? Different campaigns?)

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I figured it out.

@ Callos

I made the suggestion earlier, but need to go hunting through the thread to find the relevant post. That's on my to do list for this weekend (assuming noone has beaten me to it yet)