New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

you know, for those who don't think they can update so often as Thanqol, a "Ponythread & crew learn to draw" thread, or general "let's all un-newb together" thread might help. Hay, I'd join.
    Hell, I'd join such an endeavor too. I can't draw for horseapples, but I am a professional when it comes to making a fool of myself in public.

And you can't get much more public than the internet, amirite?
    I have a band!
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #242
    Dwarf in the Playground

Woo! Finally, I have settled on an avatar to show my own awesomeness, and I have a new pic for all you happy ponies out there!

Happy Nightmare Night, here is Inkwell's costume!

Spoiler
    Show

Or possibly just uniform. This is a dang good look for her.

And now it's late. Blarg. -(Flump)-

3. - Top - End - #243
    Colossus in the Playground

you know, for those who don't think they can update so often as Thanqol, a "Ponythread & crew learn to draw" thread, or general "let's all un-newb together" thread might help. Hay, I'd join.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post
    Hell, I'd join such an endeavor too. I can't draw for horseapples, but I am a professional when it comes to making a fool of myself in public.

Going into the Learn to Draw thing, the absolute best thing every single time is hearing that I've encouraged other people to do the same thing.

If this happens, and this takes off, I'll be ridiculously happy. Every day, you just get better, even if, and especially if you completely screw up. You only have to spare 15 minutes a day to do a sketch, so it's easy to keep up too.

EDIT: Geeze, Inkwell, that's fantastic!
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-10-30 at 05:03 AM.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground

Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Awww, sorry deadly. It's the logical counterpoint to everypony complaining about thread speed and us finding a redirect though.

If it Makes you feel better it's all circumstantial. My schedule is finally wearin on me; I have a mess of quotes I'm too fatigues to even worry about not formatting. I'm kinda staring dazedly at my phone watching my fingers dance as we speak.

Dance thmbsies dance! Minuet! Waltz! Salsa! Strut!

Heeeheeehehehehehe.
    I need a nap XD
    No problem. Sometimes ponythread is slow, it's just how it is. Usually not around that time, I think, but still :)

Does this tell a story to anypony else?

:D
    Heh, nice. I had much the same in mind when I threw that together.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinda View Post
    So kids cartoons like Happy feet and Madagascar and such can have big musical numbers and nobody thinks twice about it because hey, cartoon.

And the same thing goes for ponies, the big musical numbers are some of my favorite moments in the series so far, and I can't wait to see what they've got up their sleeves for the rest of season two. Dance numbers are just plain fun, and pony dance numbers even more so.
    While that is true, I do like that FiM lampshades it on occasion (i.e. when Pinkie is doing it).

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    I have no idea why, but that is so very hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    First off: Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Second, I have another picture for you, this time of a smug-looking RD. It's included below, along with some things I noticed while drawing it.
    Spoiler
    Show

1.) Today, DD cheats by not having to draw eyes

2.) Today DD realized that it's not cheating when eyes are replaced by wings and noodle-legs. Seriously, look at the three toward the front! I might have drawn them a bit off, but they do look more or less like that in the original...it looks right, in terms of where everything goes, but it's so HARD to achieve!

3.) On the subject of legs, ponies' rear hoof/shin things (cannons?) are drawn incredibly gracefully. It's just this beautiful curve down to the hoof...not that I quite captured it :(

4.) It is surprisingly hard to keep RD from looking like she's got junk in her trunk when sketching that pose <.< >.>

5.) RD is best pony! (For tonight, anyway)

EDIT: The IRC pointed out that I forgot her cutie mark (and since this was from Fall Weather Friends, her number too...) I'll fix it in an edit, mayhaps...
    That is very good. Now I need to learn how to become that good too...
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-30 at 05:20 AM.

6. - Top - End - #246

Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    That is very good. Now I need to learn how to become that good too...
    Practise.

Like, there's legitimately no other secret. Everything is just a matter of practise.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    Woo! Finally, I have settled on an avatar to show my own awesomeness, and I have a new pic for all you happy ponies out there!

Spoiler
    Show

Inkwell lantern? So. Colourful. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Practise.

Like, there's legitimately no other secret. Everything is just a matter of practise.
    Might get in on this ... I'm not yet feeling the need to draw ponies constantly, but would like to improve. (Fun fact, I've only ever drawn one pony picture, kudos to anyone who finds it Neo, you don't count.)

Roughly how often do you find yourself needing to practise? And how much/large do you tend to draw? Tiny notepad sketches? Or full on pictures?

Grah, there probably isnt any set answer besides "just get to it", but practice will have to wait, I'm off on review all next week. (Clockwork posts after this one may also be slow)

Spoiler
    Show
    "Miss Tinker?" said Charger, "I actually met her in school. When I was a foal it was my lifelong ambition to be a superhero, which meant that I spent a lot of time hanging around Tinker's lab waiting for her to do evil that I could thwart. My parents moved me to the country when I was young, and we grew apart, until I met her again by chance a few months ago.

"Friends isn't quite the right word, but it's close."
    Clockwork:

Spoiler
    Show
    "A superhero, no kidding?" Iggy replied, his eyes getting that inquisitive gleam again. "That's pretty cool! What kind of superhero would you have wanted to be? The invincible flyer? The psychic? Bitten by a magi-active parasprite? The one who builds a suit of magic-assisted armour? Or the normal day everypony swept up by events?"

"I also kinda wanted to be a hero one day ... then I got this." Iggy turned away and shoved his head into his saddlebags, after rummaging around for a few moments he reappeared holding a small crumpled piece of paper in his mouth. On it, were scrawled the words "U R My Hero"

"I wrote it myself, but I hope that one day somepony else might do the same." he finished, as he tucked the scrap back where it came from.

"Hey, you said you liked to thwart Ms Tinker? How many times did you have to do it? -"

His rambling was interrupted briefly as the machinery gave off another muffled explosion and a cloud of smoke. The sound of the blast was soon overshadowed by a fresh bout of maniacal laughter from the pink unicorn.

"Do you think we need to thwart her again now?" Iggy asked, striking what he hoped was a heroic action pose.

8. - Top - End - #248

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Might get in on this ... I'm not yet feeling the need to draw ponies constantly, but would like to improve. (Fun fact, I've only ever drawn one pony picture, kudos to anyone who finds it Neo, you don't count.)

Roughly how often do you find yourself needing to practise? And how much/large do you tend to draw? Tiny notepad sketches? Or full on pictures?

Grah, there probably isnt any set answer besides "just get to it", but practice will have to wait, I'm off on review all next week. (Clockwork posts after this one may also be slow)
    These answers, and more, can be found here. I've been doing this for exactly 165 days, no more, no less, and all my progress is documented. One picture every day, no excuses, quality doesn't matter as long as it happens.

Clockwork:

Spoiler
    Show
    "A superhero, no kidding?" Iggy replied, his eyes getting that inquisitive gleam again. "That's pretty cool! What kind of superhero would you have wanted to be? The invincible flyer? The psychic? Bitten by a magi-active parasprite? The one who builds a suit of magic-assisted armour? Or the normal day everypony swept up by events?"

"I also kinda wanted to be a hero one day ... then I got this." Iggy turned away and shoved his head into his saddlebags, after rummaging around for a few moments he reappeared holding a small crumpled piece of paper in his mouth. On it, were scrawled the words "U R My Hero"

"I wrote it myself, but I hope that one day somepony else might do the same." he finished, as he tucked the scrap back where it came from.

"Hey, you said you liked to thwart Ms Tinker? How many times did you have to do it? -"

His rambling was interrupted briefly as the machinery gave off another muffled explosion and a cloud of smoke. The sound of the blast was soon overshadowed by a fresh bout of maniacal laughter from the pink unicorn.

"Do you think we need to thwart her again now?" Iggy asked, striking what he hoped was a heroic action pose.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It wouldn't be fair to Second Hand to thwart her now," said Charger, looking at Iggy sympathetically. She had wanted to answer his questions, but the conversation had moved on before he'd finished asking them. She felt like the moment had passed, especially as Tinker had put on her goggles and the rain was coming down thick and hard, thunderclaps regular and loud, drowning out voices below.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

So many colors!

For some reason Inkwell's tail always made me nervous, though.

The more the better, I imagine. If you want to be really good you need to do it as much as possible. This applies to any skill, not just drawing, of course.

One thing I've noticed, however, is that sometimes a break can help too. I don't draw (by hand) nearly as often as I'd like, but often I find that when I draw after a long time of not drawing, I've somehow still improved even without the practice in between.

I think it's a bit like how sleep can help you learn. Do something for a while, then sleep or take a break, and your brain will continue on in the background and make it stick better.

Also, just looking at art or pictures, and taking time to notice the little details, can help too.

10. - Top - End - #250

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    One thing I've noticed, however, is that sometimes a break can help too. I don't draw (by hand) nearly as often as I'd like, but often I find that when I draw after a long time of not drawing, I've somehow still improved even without the practice in between.
    For Celestia's sake, man, don't give them an excuse to slack off! It's hard enough to develop the discipline to draw every day already!

(I prefer the approach of 'if you want to take it easy for a few days, just draw a 15 minute sketch. You won't lose any momentum that way)

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

For Celestia's sake, man, don't give them an excuse to slack off! It's hard enough to develop the discipline to draw every day already!

(I prefer the approach of 'if you want to take it easy for a few days, just draw a 15 minute sketch. You won't lose any momentum that way)
    Yeah, I know... I really do, because I totally slack all the time, and I'm also horribly, insanely unfocused. I'm the epitome of the classic Jack of All Trades, Master of None.

That said, I do think small breaks are important, and some people (certainly not me, though) find it hard to do so. They push themselves too hard and don't get that rest which the brain needs to properly process things, so they end up getting less out of their effort.

I'm not sure how long a break is ideal, but certainly some breaks are better than none.

12. - Top - End - #252

Yeah, I know... I really do, because I totally slack all the time, and I'm also horribly, insanely unfocused. I'm the epitome of the classic Jack of All Trades, Master of None.
    Complete control of my mind serves me well here. It would be more effort to stop drawing at this point than to keep going. I've had this policy over the past year of committing to projects right up unto my limit and then just riding that wave. And I haven't burnt out, not once, not like I used to.

That said, I do think small breaks are important, and some people (certainly not me, though) find it hard to do so. They push themselves too hard and don't get that rest which the brain needs to properly process things, so they end up getting less out of their effort.

I'm not sure how long a break is ideal, but certainly some breaks are better than none.
    That's what THE MAN wants you to think! If you slow down you'll die, like a shark, man! Speed Limits are there to keep people down, man! If you're pushing too hard, then punch the world until it steps out of your way!

Okay, Jayden, settle. The nice pony has a point.

Don't tell me what to do, po-po!

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

I think that that would actually be cool.

Except for the fact that drawing a stick figure would be for you like drawing a working nuclear reactor for Leonardo Da Vinci

Yeah....
    Last edited by Shadowy; 2011-10-30 at 07:33 AM.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

Complete control of my mind serves me well here. It would be more effort to stop drawing at this point than to keep going. I've had this policy over the past year of committing to projects right up unto my limit and then just riding that wave. And I haven't burnt out, not once, not like I used to.
    I wish I had that kind of discipline. There are so many things I wish I was better at, and I know that if I just took a few hours each day for each, I could achieve that. Instead I end up doing a little here and there, whenever I feel like it, and a lot of slacking in between.

That's what THE MAN wants you to think! If you slow down you'll die, like a shark, man! Speed Limits are there to keep people down, man! If you're pushing too hard, then punch the world until it steps out of your way!

Okay, Jayden, settle. The nice pony has a point.

Don't tell me what to do, po-po!
    Heh

I think maybe my point came out poorly. Let me try again :)

If you really want to be good at something, you do need to practice every day. But don't make the mistake of working all day. Go a little easy some days, and don't beat yourself up if you do end up taking a longer break, just get back in and continue where you left off.

Does that sound better?

I wish I could follow my own advice.

15. - Top - End - #255

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy View Post

Except for the fact that drawing a stick figure would be for you like drawing a working nuclear reactor for Leonardo Da Vinci

Yeah....
    Day three I spent two and a half hours drawing, like, three pages of stick figures. And they were crap stick figures. You got no excuse.

EDIT: Really. They looked like this.

I wish I had that kind of discipline. There are so many things I wish I was better at, and I know that if I just took a few hours each day for each, I could achieve that. Instead I end up doing a little here and there, whenever I feel like it, and a lot of slacking in between.
    Argh! I keep saying this! I was that way too. You are basically reading out the arguments of 18 year old Thanqol at me. I know every excuse. I know every justification. I know every insecurity. I've worn "I can't" for so long it came to define me. Like a Mask.

And you know what the truth was?

I could.

That's why Metal Mask is a liar. That's the only lie the character has ever told. That she couldn't. That's the ultimate point of that character; ever notice how she's been consistently, weirdly honest? Because she's only telling the lies that matter. The lies to herself.

And every time you say "I wish I had that kind of discipline" you're lying to yourself. Because you do. You can be more.

Heh

I think maybe my point came out poorly. Let me try again :)

If you really want to be good at something, you do need to practice every day. But don't make the mistake of working all day. Go a little easy some days, and don't beat yourself up if you do end up taking a longer break, just get back in and continue where you left off.

Does that sound better?

I wish I could follow my own advice.
    I can agree with that. Heck, I live by that. If you beat yourself up then trying again tomorrow is harder.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-10-30 at 07:57 AM.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ettin in the Playground

IRC insanity from last night. Edited for the sake of coherence somewhat, there are probably a few errors though:
    Spoiler
    Show
    * %Princess_Luna sighs and nuzzles. "Midnight, thy... your friends are strange... which reminds us-- me, I met a peculiar green filly last eve..."
    <StarryNotions> Lulu /is/ best pony.
    <StarryNotions> If by lulu we mean Thanqol. Since everypony is Thanqol
    <+Discord> ...DisDis?
    <StarryNotions> And Thanqol is best pony
    * MidnightPony looks at SiuiS. "Sure, what are you thinking?" She blinks, hearing Luna, and blushes hard, tapping her hoof nervously. "You met Jade, huh, Momma?"
    <Soft> Yes. Was the best nickname I could think of at the time DisDis.
    <Shovah> We did it everypony, the count went negative :)
    <Beeskee> lol. -1 muffins.
    <+Somewhatcerulean> The horn's still there! I'm freaking out! Is it just bone? If I file it down, will it grow back?
    * Dirtbag ([email protected]) has joined #ponythread
    * %Princess_Luna eyes sternly, "Is it true that you are engaged in /boating/ with this Jade? She seemed quite terrified when I attempted to speak to her..."
    <+DourGadora> Hi Dirtbag
    <+Discord> No and yes.
    <Gamerlord> Hi!
    <+Discord> Hello!
    * DourGadora is now known as Gadora
    <Dirtbag> Hey.
    * +Discord snaps fingers, making a puppet of Luna appear above her that jerkily mimics Luna's actions...and voice.
    * MidnightPony looks *baffled* at Luna. "...Boating?" She taps her chin against her hoof. "Boating? Have we been in a boa-OH! You mean 'shipping'!"
    <%Princess_Luna> "Oh, yes, that was the word! Shipping..." She shakes her head.
    <+Lizard-Man> Midnight, I suggest not explaining further.
    <+Gadora> Explain it further! Explain it further!
    * MidnightPony coughs nervously. "Uhm, Momma..." She blinks, looking at Leo. "Uh...well! Yes! We've been on a boat! A very nice boat indeed!"
    <+Discord> 5Let /me/ explain it further!
    * %Princess_Luna points at Grif|Sleep. "And THAT sleeping pony there offered very... erm... improper explanations for just what it was the term meant in the context of yourself and this Jade!"
    * +Discord 5has flashcards and everything!
    <Shovah> Oh dear.
    <Gamerlord> This shall be interesting.
    <Shovah> He's got the flashcards o.o;
    <Soft> Hey DisDis, do you have a preferred nickname?
    <+Rappy> I'm not surprised at all at this.
    <%Princess_Luna> "...ah, it was a servant of Discord? That would explain much."
    <Gamerlord> Permission to copypasta this to the thread later?
    <%Princess_Luna> (( Permission granted ))
    <Gamerlord> Sweet
    <Beeskee> The madness must be spread. :D
    <MidnightPony> Uhm...yes! Servant of Discord! You can't trust him, you know. Heh...heh heh...oh, look at the time!
    <+Discord> Yes, my nickname is Discord. :D
    * +Discord gives Midnight the flashcards, "These ARE accurate, right?" And they are. Very accurate.
    * Beeskee serves as very nice cover, if Midnight needs to hide.
    <Soft> (Expected "To the gentlemen I'm Miss fortune, to the ladies I'm Sir Prize, but call me by any name. Any way it's all the same!")
    * %Princess_Luna snorts, eyeing Discord. 6"The time?"
    <Beeskee> You'll have to evict Discord first tho.
    * MidnightPony goes *BEET RED*. "Where did you get these!?"
    * %Princess_Luna quirks a brow
    * Beeskee is crouched down in imitation of a chest-high-wall.
    * +Discord 5shrugs, "I have my ways..and no stealing my cover!"
    <MidnightPony> I-I mean...can't...trust...Discord?
    <+Discord> (If I had remembered that song, I totally would have quoted it.)
    <%Princess_Luna> "What /did/ he put on those things? Let us see."
    <+Somewhatcerulean> I'm a cowboy! On a steel horse I ride!
    <StarryNotions> Bah! Caught someone trying to pocket beer.
    <+Discord> "Yes! Let her see!"
    * MidnightPony scrambles with the flashcards, hiding them behind her back. "N-No! That's quite alright! They're just...nothing you'd be interested in, Momma!"
    <StarryNotions> And miss everything except for boating
    <+Somewhatcerulean> Gonna live while I'm alive!
    <+Rappy> Fun fact: When I was younger, I thought that line was "on a stale horse I ride"
    <+Rappy> Now I look back and wonder how I thought horses could be stale
    <StarryNotions> Oh but midnight! Momma Luna would probably be /very/ interested
    <%Princess_Luna> "Now, Midnight, if they're of interest to thyself, they're certainly to thy mother. Let Momma see."
    * +Discord 5laughs uproariously, "But your boating technique is so very interesting little Midnight!"
    <StarryNotions> After all, isn't that how a certain princess we know was brought lovingly into the world?
    <Beeskee> Wjat
    <Beeskee> What's with all the people trying to steal beer?
    <StarryNotions> ... Are those all bonjovi lyrics?
    <%Princess_Luna> "Boating technique...?"
    <StarryNotions> Beeskee, I work at a VERY SLOW gas station.
    <Beeskee> I remember the last time you mentioned it.
    * MidnightPony glares at Discord, and then squirms nervously at Luna. "R-Really, Momma, you don't want to see these. Trust me."
    <StarryNotions> Caught a guy who's been kicked out before trying to stick beer in his pants.
    <+Somewhatcerulean> I'm livin' on a prayer!
    <+Rappy> *Tries very, VERY hard not to say "you mean motorboating"*
    <Beeskee> Geez.
    <StarryNotions> I loudly called across the room
    <Beeskee> On top of stealing... Warm beer. :P :D
    <Shovah> Confound these ponies, they drive me to Bon Jovi.
    <Beeskee> Maybe the alcohol needs to be moved behind the counter or something.
    <StarryNotions> GET THAT TE HEL OUT OF YOUR PANTS
    * %Princess_Luna raises brows further, suspiciously. "Hmm... well, if thy sayeth so, dear. Now when were you going to introduce me to this Jade of yours?"
    <Beeskee> lol
    <+Somewhatcerulean> I'm gonna see those sen--wait, I have magic now, what am I doing?
    <StarryNotions> And then we danced the "I thought you were cool" dance.
    * +Discord 5pops up besides Luna, "Ohhh, don't worry! I have copies! Here!" Hands over NEW flashcards.
    * StarryNotions nudges Luna
    <MidnightPony> ...
    <StarryNotions> You totally wanna take a look
    * %Princess_Luna looks at flashcards
    <%Princess_Luna> ...
    <Gamerlord> Here comes the good part!
    * MidnightPony lets out a bleat as Discord gives Luna more flashcards, and promptly ends up on her back, hoofs in the air.
    <StarryNotions> How else will you perfect your Twister technique?
    <StarryNotions> Midsy just doesn't want to lose!
    * %Princess_Luna tilts head
    <MidnightPony> I-It's not what it looks like?
    <StarryNotions> See
    <Beeskee> Aww jeez, we killed Midnight.
    * +Somewhatcerulean turns StarryNotions into a harp seal.
    <%Princess_Luna> This boating looks quite unsafe. She's standing at the very edge, and there seems to be no rail."
    <Beeskee> No, wait, still alive.
    <StarryNotions> Twister is the main event at this years gala!
    <%Princess_Luna> "And... is that a shark in the water?"
    <Gamerlord> Wait, what?
    * %Princess_Luna frowns, looking over the flashcards
    <StarryNotions> Oh! Wrong flash cards.
    * StarryNotions whistles
    * +Discord nods solemnly, "And look! No life-vest."
    * MidnightPony blinks, and hops up, looking over Luna's shoulder at her flashcards. "Wha?"
    <Gamerlord> WRONG FLASH CARDS DISCORD
    <Gamerlord> GET THE SAUCY ONES!
    <%Princess_Luna> *the flashcards show actual images of literal unsafe boating*
    <+Gadora> Very well played.
    * +Discord 5pops up beside Midnight, rolling around laughing up roariously, "You should have seen the look on your face Midnight!"
    <%Princess_Luna> "Dearest, thou should know better than to take such risks, magic or no magic!"
    * Beeskee giggles. "That was pretty funny."
    <MidnightPony> ...Whew. We'll, uhm, be more careful next time, Momma. *She glares death lasers at Discord.*
    <%Princess_Luna> "I should certainly hope so! This Jade seems as if she might be a negative influence, you be careful now."
    * +Discord drapes his eagle talon over Beeskee's shoulders. "This is a pony who gets it!"
    * MidnightPony stiffens slightly. "Jade isn't a negative influence, Momma!" She blushes fiercely. "S-She's a very good one."
    <+Lizard-Man> Midnight is a bad influence all by herself! :D
    <+Gadora> Say Princess, have you asked her about Shimmer?
    * +Discord 5snickers sneakily, "Yes, she's done wonders for Midnight's singing voice."
    <%Princess_Luna> "But she encourages such unsafe boating!"
    <%Princess_Luna> "Shimmer? What is Shimmer?"
    * JadeAurora ([email protected]) has joined #ponythread
    <MidnightPony> I-I really think it might be time for me to run now...
    * ChanServ sets mode: +o JadeAurora
    <Shovah> This just has to end well.
    <Gamerlord> Here is jade!
    <%Princess_Luna> "Ah! And there she is now..." *frowns at Jade*
    <+Somewhatcerulean> Speak of the devil, hey, Jade!
    <Gamerlord> Ask her luna!
    <Gamerlord> ASK HER EVERYTHING!
    <Dirtbag> Hi Titanium
    * +Discord makes some snacks! "Oh, this just gets better and better!"
    <Beeskee> I can appreciate a good prank, Discord. :D
    <Beeskee> Hi Jade!
    <Gamerlord>  Discord, other flashcards ASAP
    * @JadeAurora saunters in, and quickly notices Luna. Her eyes go wide, and her ears flatten, her entire demeanor seeming to instantly deflate.
    * Beeskee , slow pony
    <Gamerlord> Hi Jade!
    <+Lizard-Man> Leo hugs Jade.
    <%Princess_Luna> "Greetings to you, Jade." *curtly* "And how art thou this eve?"
    <Shovah> I shall return shortly. Keep the count low for me everypony <3
    <+Gadora> Hi Jade
    <Beeskee> Take care Shovah!
    <+Somewhatcerulean> The other flash cards are of Midnight's sauce cabinet.
    * MidnightPony dashes over to Jade, and laughs nervously. "Hi, Jade! Uhm, tell Momma you won't ever promote unsafe boating with me, will you?"
    <Dirtbag> By Shovel.
    <Dirtbag> *Bye.
    <+Discord> The pictures say otherwise Midnight!
    <Gamerlord> Bye shovel!
    <+Rappy> *Still keeps silent, because sooooooo much innuendo potential tonight*
    <@JadeAurora> G-Greetings, Princess Luna.
    <+Discord> Well.../those/ pictures do.
    <Gamerlord> Shovah*
    <+Rappy> Bye Shovel, oh, and by th*covers my mouth*
    * %Princess_Luna narrows her eyes. 6"Discord was just showing us all /pictures/ of the unsafe boating you have been engaged in with my daughter."
    <@JadeAurora> I'd absolutely never promote unsafe boating!
    <+Gadora> Bye Shovah
    * Otakuryoga ([email protected] .hmsk) has joined #ponythread
    <@JadeAurora> How can there be pictures of something that never happened?
    <Gamerlord> Hi otak!
    * @JadeAurora chuckles rather nervously.
    <Dirtbag> Hi Otaku.
    <@JadeAurora> ((Hey Otaku!))
    <Otakuryoga> hullo all
    <+Gadora> Hi Otakyryoga
    <+Somewhatcerulean> Hey, Otaku!
    <+Gadora> *Otakuryoga
    * %Princess_Luna looks to Midnight. "Never happened? Then why did thy admit it was a mistake, and promise to be more careful next time, dearest daughter of ours?"
    * +Discord sidles up on Jade, "Oh, is there some /other/ meaning of shipping I should reveal to Luna? I have more pictures!" he whispers all happy-like!
    <Beeskee> Hi Okatu
    Dirtbag: *Untranslatable*
    <MidnightPony> ...U-Uh...
    <+Lizard-Man> He's Discord, he can make fake photos.
    <MidnightPony> I-I didn't want Jade to get into trouble!
    <Gamerlord> Or make the fake photos real
    <+Discord> As if I'd stoop to fake photos!
    <Otakuryoga> well...posted a short lil story a bit ago in thread...I trolled the commander goooood...and then made it up to him
    * MidnightPony just wonders why she must be such a terrible liar. >.>
    <@JadeAurora> Discord. Shh.
    <+Somewhatcerulean> You got me too, Otaku.
    * Beeskee d'awwws as he watches Midnight, Jade, and Luna. "Poor ponies." *munches popcorn* :D
    * %Princess_Luna narrows eyes, glancing between the three
    * +Discord passes Beeskee a note in the meanwhile!
    <@JadeAurora> Yes, yes you wouldn.
    * Beeskee , noted?
    <%Princess_Luna> "Just what is going on here? Speak the truth! Are these photos real, or are they not?" *waves around flashcards*
    * Beeskee reads the note?
    * @JadeAurora stammers meaninglessly as she tries to glance at the flashcards Luna has.
    * +Gadora munches popcorn quietly
    <MidnightPony> M-Momma, let her see the flashcards!
    * +roninhirox ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    <%Princess_Luna> *the flashcards... have pictures of Jade and Midnight on a literal boat, engaging in literal unsafe boating*
    <%Princess_Luna> *no rails, no lifejackets, sharks in the water, etc*
    * Beeskee giggles as he scribbles briefly on the note before passing it back to Discord.
    * @JadeAurora 's eyes go wide, and then she immediately begins laughing. Hard.
    <%Princess_Luna> "What is so humorous?"
    * +Discord 5snickers and gives Beeskee a cotton candy cloud upon reading the note. "Hehe, earned it!"
    <@JadeAurora> Those are completely doctored Princess.
    * MidnightPony blushes hard.
    * Beeskee noms upon it, thusly.
    * @JadeAurora tries her best to supress her laughter, and fails miserably.
    <%Princess_Luna> "Ah... and so, then, Midnight, my dearest daughter, why did you not simply tell me they were forged?"
    * +Discord gives another copy of Midnight's cards to Gamerlord with a note that just says 'I leave it in your hands!'
    <Gamerlord>  Hey Luna!
    <Gamerlord>  *Hands her the cards*
    <%Princess_Luna> "Hm? Yes, villager? How may we..."
    <Beeskee> Wow that was fast. :D
    <Gamerlord> MWHAHAHAHAHA
    <Beeskee> Gamerlord are you sure you're not Discorded?
    * +Discord lounges, "Ahhhhh, I'm a baddddd draconequus..wow, no hesitation at all there, huh?"
    * %Princess_Luna accepts the cards... in slow motion, to give Midnight & Co time to try and do anything about it, if they want to...
    <Gamerlord>  Eeyup
    * MidnightPony blushes hard, and squirms under Luna's vision. "W-Well, you see..." She goes WIDE-EYED. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
    * +Discord fist/hoof bumps Gamerlord.
    <+Somewhatcerulean> Yeah... I think he wins.
    <@JadeAurora> This...
    <@JadeAurora> Isn't going to go well.
    <@JadeAurora> Is it.
    * MidnightPony pounces desperately, trying to knock the cards away!
    * +Discord literally sits on the edge of his seat!
    <+Gadora> Jade, that all depends on your point of view.
    * @JadeAurora trembles a little bit.
    <Gamerlord>  *Tries to stop Mids*
    * Beeskee passes Discord some popcorn, now lightly drenched in chocolate milk.
    <+Discord> Indeed, cause I'm going to have a blast no matter what! Ohh, thank you.
    <@JadeAurora> I'mgonnadieI'mgonnadieI'mgonnadieI'mgonnadie.
    <+Lizard-Man> Leo can help, but doesn't want to intrude...
    <%Princess_Luna> "Midnight, what do you think you're doing?" *levitates cards a few feet out of her reach with alicorn magic*
    <MidnightPony> M-Momma, you really don't want to look at those!
    <Gamerlord>  Quick! Read them!
    * +Discord 5eats the bag and tosses the popcorn aside. It explodes.
    <%Princess_Luna> "No? And why is that? Have you engaged in even more unsafe boating?"
    * Dirtbag ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    <+Discord> In a manner of speaking.
    <@JadeAurora> M-Midnight? You don't happen to have prepared teleport this morning, did you?
    * +Somewhatcerulean ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    <Beeskee> This is many flavors of hilarious.
    * MidnightPony begins backing up, knowing that she really can't match her Momma in a tug-of-war. "I-I can assure you it's very...very safe..." She nods numbly at Jade. "I-I did..."
    <Neoseanster> Mmmm, chocolate milk flavored hilarity.
    * +Discord 5nods! "And don't forget the chaos!"
    <@JadeAurora> ((If this whole thing doesn't wind up in thread, I will be dissapoint.))
    <+Gadora> Indeed it is Beeskee, indeed it is.
    <Gamerlord> I am logging it in a notepad
    * StarryNotions snrks
    * %Princess_Luna begins to slowly levitate the cards down back into her sight, so that she can look at them...
    * @JadeAurora leans in close to Midnight. "Get it ready, pointed at your special spot. Pleeeease..."
    <Gamerlord> Might need a bit of editing for coherence first though...
    <%Princess_Luna> ...
    <StarryNotions> "very safe". XD
    <%Princess_Luna> ......
    * Kindablue ([email protected]) has joined #ponythread
    <%Princess_Luna> .........
    <+Discord> "Here it comes...!"
    * Vorpalbob ([email protected]) has joined #ponythread
    * MidnightPony wraps a hoof around Jade. "Hey, look at the time, I think I need to...uhm...we both need to..." Her horn is glowing, as Luna just loooookss.
    * @JadeAurora opens her mouth in terror.
    <StarryNotions> Coherency is for the birds.
    <Beeskee> omg omg do I have logging enabled *checks*
    <StarryNotions> It's what let's them bring the clouds with them.
    * %Princess_Luna blushes quite brightly... one could hardly tell she's the night alicorn rather than Pinklestia
    * @JadeAurora wraps both of her front hooves around Midnight's.
    <+Gadora> Hi Kindablue, Dirtbag, Vorpalbob
    <%Princess_Luna> "Are... are these doctored as well, dearest...?"
    <@JadeAurora> ((Hiya everypony.))
    <Vorpalbob> Hi gaiz.
    <Gamerlord>  They are 100% real!
    <StarryNotions> You alright there, Kindablue?
    * +Discord pops up beside Luna and points to one flashcard, "Oh no, not doctored. Look at the time-stamp! Also, here's where Jade is teaching her to 'sing'!"
    <Kindablue> Sure. Yeah. Fine.
    <Dirtbag> Hi.
    * %Princess_Luna blushes more!
    * MidnightPony lets out a soft squeak, and then shakes her head softly. "N-No, Momma...they're really not..." She wraps her hooves around Jade tightly. "And now, uhm, if you'll excuse us..." Her horn glows brightly, as she starts the teleportation spell!
    <Dispo> hey worira, keep being you
    <StarryNotions> ((hi jade! :3))
    <Vorpalbob> Just FYI.
    <Dispo> where did he say that?
    * +Discord can't help himself, makes Midnight's horn disappear! "Oh no you don't!"
    * Beeskee falls over laughing.
    * @JadeAurora clings to Midnight tightly. "Please don't fail... Oh Horsefeathers."
    <Vorpalbob> He in ma haus.
    <Beeskee> Ouch. Ninja'd.
    <Dispo> okewl
    <Dispo> punch him for me k?
    <MidnightPony> D-DISCORD!
    <Vorpalbob> Done.
    * %Princess_Luna snorts, glancing at Discord
    <Dispo> then give him a hug or some ****
    <Dispo> and say hi
    <+Lizard-Man> Leo gently bops Midnight with the flat of her sword to restore her horn.
    <+Lizard-Man> *flat of his sword
    <StarryNotions> D:
    * +Discord dons his sunglasses, raises his umbrella, and takes a bow! "Thank you fillies and gentlecolts, I'll be here all night!"
    * %Princess_Luna takes a deep breath
    <+Discord> ...Cheater!
    <StarryNotions> Dispo! Such language
    <Vorpalbob> I tried to hug him and he broke my elbow with his kung-fu skillz.
    <Dispo> shame
    w
    <+Rappy> And then the hug shall let you rule the world?
    <Vorpalbob> But then he will break your elbow?
    <Dispo> I will make it so he doesn't
    * @JadeAurora looks up at the bright Pink Alicorn with eyes wider than saucers.
    <Dispo> somehow
    <%Princess_Luna> "Discord, have you more copies of these? Or other such photos?"
    * MidnightPony flushes hard, and then yeeps, as her head is bopped with that sword. But, of course, by now, it's too late. She shifts, moving herself to a more protective stance, in front of Jade. "I-It's true, Momma, about Jade and I..." She flushes, her horn glimmering, as she reveals the collar around her neck.
    Kindablue: *Apparently I missed this one line*
    <Gamerlord>  Hilarity!
    <Soft> @ Kindablue I have no idea.
    <%Princess_Luna> "Let us see them, if thou kindly would."
    * @JadeAurora notes the collar, and then finally takes a step forward, sucking in a deep breath, trying to regain a little bit of confidence. "Y-Yes, Princess. Your daughter and I..."
    * +Discord pops on his reading glasses (no he didn't remove the sunglasses) and pops his box of photos into existence in front of him. "Hmm...lemme check. Celestia, Celestia, you, Midnight by herself, wait, what was that thing? Hmm..No more of Midnight and Jade. Sorry!"
    * Beeskee takes a deep breath. "SoDiscordGaveCopiesOfPicturesOfMidnightAndJadeDoi ngStuffYouKnowWhatToLunaAnd.. and now she wants more?"
    * %Princess_Luna raises a hoof to Midnight and Jade, in a "stop" gesture
    * @JadeAurora freezes perfectly in place.
    <MIidnightPony> flinches, and immediately stops, her ears going back.
    <+Discord> "Course I got the originals. For posterity's sake."
    * @JadeAurora finds no need to disobey or argue with the Princess of the night.
    * %Princess_Luna pinkens briefly again. "Ah. Of course."
    <Kindablue> I feel like I walked into a telenovella, except it's not in English.
    <Gamerlord> You have walked into one.
    <Gamerlord> "As the Ponies turn..."
    <+Discord> Or through one.
    <Vorpalbob> Telenovellas are frequently not in English.
    <Gamerlord> Yeah, that.
    <Gamerlord> Mainly in Spainish IIRC.
    <%Princess_Luna> "In that case, then..."
    10closes her eyes and braces herself.
    <Kindablue> Thanks for clarifying.
    <MidnightPony> M-Momma...
    * +Discord takes cover behind his trusty Beeskee!
    <Vorpalbob> Are you having all teh gay secks?
    * %Princess_Luna closes her eyes... her horn flares up, and the photos hovering in the air before her burst into blue-white flames!
    * Beeskee blushes as he realizes the possible implications of Luna's request. "Wait... Did Luna just ask for pron of Midnight and Jade?"
    (I missed a line by Princess Luna, she starts summoning spiders after me)
    <Gamerlord>  WHAT THE-
    <StarryNotions> >Pron of midnight and jade
    <Gamerlord>  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *Various unponylike thing*
    <StarryNotions> No pencil! Bad!
    * +Discord nods solemnly, "Indeed she did. You should have seen her back in the day! Terrible, kinky things she did." Might be utterly lying.
    * StarryNotions slaps himself
    <%Princess_Luna> "Hmm, who else."
    * MidnightPony 6lets out a nervous squeak, as those photos are consumed in a blaze! She then blinks, seeing her Momma send that spider after Gamerlord! "W-What?"
    * %Princess_Luna looks around the room, settling on Beeskee
    <Gamerlord> *Exits right stage*
    <Gamerlord> **
    * %Princess_Luna leans in realllll close
    * Beeskee waves all friendly-like.
    <Beeskee> Hi!
    6"Greetings. Do /you/ like spiders?"
    <Beeskee> Sure. They're cool. :D
    <Gamerlord>  AAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!]
    <@JadeAurora> ...
    <@JadeAurora> I... I... What?
    <Gamerlord>  OWOWOWOWOWOWOW
    <%Princess_Luna> "Hmpf... bats?"
    * +Discord multiplies the spiders on Gamerlord by a factor of five.
    * @JadeAurora looks around confusedly at Gamerlord fleeing from a Spider.
    * MidnightPony whispers to Jade. "I think this might be a good thing for us? Maybe..?"
    <Beeskee> Bats are pretty neat.
    <Kindablue> Spider!
    <Gamerlord>  DISCORD YOU-
    * Kindablue glomps spider
    <Gamerlord>  AAAAAAAAAAAUGH!
    * ShadowyIRC ([email protected]) has joined #ponythread
    <%Princess_Luna> "...hrnh."
    * @JadeAurora whispers back. "I-I hope so..." She nestles in tight against the other mare, her ears flat against her head.
    <Kindablue> Aw. It's sooo cute.
    <Gamerlord>  OW SWEET CELESTIA SO MANY SPIDERS!
    * %Princess_Luna rears to her full height again... 6"Fine. You get a pass."
    <Shovah> http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...-363Spheal.png + http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-s2zXhSoT98...0/ponies-1.jpg = http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...17-d4dtg5x.jpg ?
    * +Discord pops up beside Jade and Midnight, pulling them into a huddle, "Aww, this is a lovely family bonding moment here! So! Where's my thank yous?"
    <Kindablue> Look at it's widdle eyes.
    <Beeskee> Awww. Okay.
    <Gamerlord> Hi Shadowy!
    <@JadeAurora> bucks Discord directly in the nose.
    * MidnightPony glares death lasers at Discord. "You know, I'm pretty sure I could use the Element of Magic if I tried, you know."
    <@JadeAurora> There ya go!
    * +Rappy ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    <%Princess_Luna> "THE REST OF YOU PONIES, HERE! BE STILL!" 8,1*crackaboom, thunder & lightning*
    <Vorpalbob> Hey, now! Let's not get violent.
    <@JadeAurora> Eep!
    <Kindablue> Hey, Luna, um, Princess, ma'am, can I keep this spider?
    <MidnightPony> Eeek!
    <Gamerlord>  *Is still running around in circles*
    * @JadeAurora earflats and cowers from the lightning and thunder.
    <MidnightPony> Momma, please, don't hurt Jade..
    <@JadeAurora> MidnightifIdon'tmakeitthroughthisIloveyou.
    <Discord> pokes Midnight on the nose, "Aww, that's so cute! Need the other five though!" gets bucked in the nose, head flying off laughing before the draconequus poofs.
    <%Princess_Luna> "AS THOU ALL ART AWARE, NOTHING OF ANY INTEREST HAS HAPPENED HERE THIS EVE! WE ALL PLAYED A FRIENDLY GAME OF RISK, AND NO PHOTOS WERE DISPLAYED."
    <Beeskee> What photos?
    <ShadowyIRC> I join, and there's poking, evil reality-bending, lightning, lasers, and a lot of yelling. Have I come at a bad time?
    <Kindablue> About that spider...
    <Gamerlord>  Okay, okay! Just make the spiders go away!
    <%Princess_Luna> "ANY WHO QUESTION THIS DECREE ARE SUBJECT TO SPIDERS!"
    <Kindablue> yay
    <StarryNotions> Oh shadowy
    * Rappy ([email protected]) has joined #ponythread
    * ChanServ sets mode: +v Rappy
    <StarryNotions> You joined at a /good/ time
    * +Discord pops back into sight, "...Is she covering this up? Oh how MARVELOUS!" Takes a couple more pictures of this moment..and recordings.
    * %Princess_Luna 's horn glows again, and the spiders all shrink
    <StarryNotions> What decree?
    * MidnightPony 6blinks in surprise, and flushes softly, wrapping a hoof around Jade. "I-I think you might just get through this after all, Jade.."
    <+Rappy> Apparently, Spheals run IRC, and disapproved of my statements.
    <Gamerlord> Phew!
    <Kindablue> That's a stupid degree. I saw saucy photos, and we didn't play Risk.
    <@JadeAurora> Discord, I know where you... Statue.
    * Beeskee petpets a now-toy spider.
    p
    * %Princess_Luna 's eyes go white and her horn glows again, as the spiders grow anew, and begin to chase Kindablue!
    <+Lizard-Man> Luna, I'm not one of your subjects, am I immune from this decree?
    <StarryNotions> Har. Spiders.
    <Gamerlord> HAHAHAHA! SOMEONE ELSE GETS CHASED FOR A CHANGE!
    <StarryNotions> Ooh! Saucy photo!
    <StarryNotions> I got this.
    <%Princess_Luna> "YOUR PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT HAS SPOKEN!" 8,1*crackaboom! more thunder and lightning and dark swirly clouds!*
    <Kindablue> Hooray! Come to me my new frie--oh Celestia the biting pain will never end
    * @JadeAurora presses a hoof to Midnight's, and sighs a sigh of relief.
    <Kindablue> No, false alarm, I think I'm immune.
    * %Princess_Luna floats back down as the clouds subside, eyes and mane going back to normal, landing before Midnight and Jade and looking down at them
    * @JadeAurora looks nervously up at Princess Luna.
    <MidnightPony> U-Uh...Jade, this is my Momma Luna, Momma, this is Jade?
    <@JadeAurora> N-Nice to meet you Ma'am...
    <StarryNotions> Pssst! If I may address her Most Serene Majesty
    * Soft has fallen asleep and has donuts on her horn for some reason.
    * Otakuryoga ([email protected] .hmsk) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    * +Discord 5enlarges Kindablue's spider.
    <%Princess_Luna> "I /do/ hope that my daughter would be more focused than to let herself become so... distracted... that she does not notice a draconequus taking pictures of her in compromising positions in the future..."
    <StarryNotions> I have here a photo - a saucy one! - guarantee to make Midnight blush an stammer
    * Kindablue collects donuts for spider food. "I... I'm gonna need these."
    * StarryNotions grins
    6"Yes, yes... we are pleased to make your acquaintince, miss Jade."
    * EvenHuman|LoL is now known as EvenHuman
    * %Princess_Luna looks to Starry, narrowing her eyes
    * +Discord 5snickers, "Don't be too hard on Midnight, /you/ never noticed when I took pictures of you."
    <Beeskee> It's Discord, can't he just teleport through time and space?
    * +Linker ([email protected]) has left #ponythread
    <%Princess_Luna> "Is that so? Give it here, then, so that we may look upon it."
    * MidnightPony blushes, her ears going back. "I'm sorry, Momma. I didn't realize that Discord had escaped again." She blushes nervously, and glances at Jade. "And..Jade is somepony who is...very hard not to get distracted by."
    <+EvenHuman> I...
    * StarryNotions pinkie trollgrins, waves photo
    <Kindablue> Come, Cecil. We have work to do.
    * +Discord elbows Beeskee, "Shh! Don't ruin the surprise when I do it again!"
    * @JadeAurora blushes and chuckles rather nervously, rubbing the back of her head with a hoof.
    <Beeskee> Aww, sowwy.
    * MidnightPony groans, and facehooves at Starry.
    * Kindablue tries to put leash on 12 foot tall spider.
    <StarryNotions> Oh, your Eminence, I think would truly be best were I to follow the moral path
    <+EvenHuman> I think I'm detecting some Goins On. Possibly even Shenanigans
    * %Princess_Luna 's horn glows and she tries to yoink it from his grasp with her magic
    <StarryNotions> I fear, I should hold onto this with
    <StarryNotions> Hey!
    t
    * StarryNotions chases feebly after the picture
    <Kindablue> Now, Cecil! Attack EvenHuman! Like we were going to practice sometime tomorrow!
    <StarryNotions> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...623-001111.jpg
    <+EvenHuman> AUGH!
    <%Princess_Luna> (being careful to keep it too high for an average pony to reach, of course)
    <@JadeAurora> ((StarryNotions, you didn't ACTUALLY draw one, did you? XD))
    <+EvenHuman> I don't even know what's attacking me!
    <+EvenHuman> Except it's name is Cecil!
    <+EvenHuman> What a cruel fate!
    <StarryNotions> ((not yet ;D))
    <@JadeAurora> ((...O.o))
    * %Princess_Luna glances at the photo... then looks confused
    <Kindablue> A 12 foot tall cuddle ball.
    <@JadeAurora> ((That is rather kinky.))
    <+EvenHuman> EVEN CRUELLER!
    <%Princess_Luna> "Is this... is this more of the shipping?"
    <Kindablue> With 8 legss.
    <+Discord> Extra fuzzy, just for you Kinda.
    * MidnightPony looks wearily at Jade. "Remember that conversation we had, where I told you about how my life tends to be incredibly chaotic?"
    <StarryNotions> Sauce. Photo. Tangentially relatedto a possibly embarrassing part of Midnight's past
    <MidnightPony> THIS is what I mean.
    n
    <+Discord> Just never press the red button.
    <+EvenHuman> Is there NO END to the INHUMANITY that is CECIL!?
    * @JadeAurora nods a little. "I-I see what you mean, dear.:
    <@JadeAurora> *"
    <ShadowyIRC> *braces self*
    * MidnightPony blinks, eying the picture, and then glancing at Starry. "This, Momma, is what we call a double entendre."
    <Kindablue> Cecil is my pet spider.
    <StarryNotions> That /is/ all I promised
    * +EvenHuman pulls out a rather large piece of ham.
    <StarryNotions> ~
    * +Discord shakes Gamerlord, "Try man, or it's the spiders for you again!"
    <+EvenHuman> Huh. Wonder where that came from.
    <Gamerlord>  Try what?
    <StarryNotions> ;DDD
    <%Princess_Luna> 6"A phrase that can be understood in two ways? I do not understand."
    <+Rappy> I don't think Gamerlord can win. Whoever he opposes, he gets spiders
    <+Discord> To get it in one post...or two consecutive posts. Or you get your own Cecil!
    <Gamerlord> Yeah!
    <Gamerlord> Okay
    <Gamerlord> I shall try
    x
    * +EvenHuman pets Cecil
    * %Princess_Luna looks mildly confused
    <StarryNotions> Aww. Sorry soft.
    * MidnightPony rubs the back of her head, her body snuggled up against Jade's, now that things seem to have calmed down and are out in the open. "Well, you see, he promised a 'saucy' picture, which, well, was like the picture of Jade and I. But...this is a picture of sauce. A slightly kinky picture of sauce, admittedly, but..."
    <%Princess_Luna> "Oh. Very well."
    * +Discord 5pulls Jade, Midnight, and Luna into a big group hug! "And now you've all learned a life lesson!"
    * Kindablue gives Cecil donuts. He just wants love!
    <StarryNotions> Psh. There are no kinks! It is a very curvy Bottle.
    * %Princess_Luna 's horn flares up again, and this photo too bursts into blue-white flames! "Just in case."
    <+Discord> "Except for Jade. I have to fix that."
    <StarryNotions> One could even say sensuously so!
    <StarryNotions> But no kinks.
    * @JadeAurora just tilts her head at the picture, and eeps rather loudly as she's pulled up into a hug.
    10D-Discord...
    * MidnightPony yelps, as Discord hugs her!
    * %Princess_Luna swats at Discord with a hoof, and tries (again) to zap him with her horn!
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

Argh! I keep saying this! I was that way too. You are basically reading out the arguments of 18 year old Thanqol at me. I know every excuse. I know every justification. I know every insecurity. I've worn "I can't" for so long it came to define me. Like a Mask.

I could.

That's why Metal Mask is a liar. That's the only lie the character has ever told. That she couldn't. That's the ultimate point of that character; ever notice how she's been consistently, weirdly honest? Because she's only telling the lies that matter. The lies to herself.

And every time you say "I wish I had that kind of discipline" you're lying to yourself. Because you do. You can be more.
    *begins writing excuses*

You know, yeah... you're right. See, I do know that I can do it, I'm generally quite confident in my own abilities, and I also know that the only problem is I get distracted. Like right now, I'm terribly distracted by ponythread. And I should stop doing that, because it's stupid!

I need to find a good way to deal with these distractions.

18. - Top - End - #258

*begins writing excuses*

You know, yeah... you're right. See, I do know that I can do it, I'm generally quite confident in my own abilities, and I also know that the only problem is I get distracted. Like right now, I'm terribly distracted by ponythread. And I should stop doing that, because it's stupid!

And you're here, on the edge - there's a brilliant future ahead, waiting.

But remember: This isn't a zero sum game. You can be more. My approach, at least, isn't about throwing away parts of you that you don't like. I don't think that works. I think the way to go about it is to take up a project. Say you're going to do something, and commit to it. Do it every day. Make it the number one priority - and once it's done, feel free to go back to your usual habits and entertainments.

Over time, it'll streamline. It'll become part of your routine. You won't get rid of distractions, you'll master them, you'll prioritise, and you'll get more efficient.

These days, I hardly play any video games at all. I've played maybe two hours of games over the past two weeks. I just kept adding new things to the schedule - writing, drawing, ponythread - and that was just what naturally got left behind. I don't regret it, I don't miss it. And I never decided to play less video games. It's just what happened.

Pick some things you want to do. Announce that you're going to do them. Make it public, make sure that there are eyes on you so you can't lie to yourself without lying to others. And your world will adjust. You'll pick up speed.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-10-30 at 08:23 AM.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

*begins writing excuses*

stop the distractions by not coming to ponythread anymore?....

no, wait...that would be

THE

WORST

POSSIBLE

THING
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

20. - Top - End - #260

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post

no, wait...that would be

THE

WORST

POSSIBLE

THING
    For what it's worth, I regard the ponythread as a research project into my own mind and wonderful venue to hang out with friends. It has extremely high returns on a fun-time ratio. I've given up 4chan, trolling, video games, most of youtube, TV tropes and all the other hundred timewasters I've got going because they were less fun than ponythread and less important than being creative.

Hence why I've never fully agreed with anyone's reasons for leaving this thread. I understand it's their choice and their reasons have no doubt been thought through, but I don't agree with them. I think there are better ways to do things and structure things. Ponythread is a fine past-time as long as it's after you've got the priorities out of the way first.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

And you're here, on the edge - there's a brilliant future ahead, waiting.

But remember: This isn't a zero sum game. You can be more. My approach, at least, isn't about throwing away parts of you that you don't like. I don't think that works. I think the way to go about it is to take up a project. Say you're going to do something, and commit to it. Do it every day. Make it the number one priority - and once it's done, feel free to go back to your usual habits and entertainments.

Over time, it'll streamline. It'll become part of your routine. You won't get rid of distractions, you'll master them, you'll prioritise, and you'll get more efficient.

These days, I hardly play any video games at all. I've played maybe two hours of games over the past two weeks. I just kept adding new things to the schedule - writing, drawing, ponythread - and that was just what naturally got left behind. I don't regret it, I don't miss it. And I never decided to play less video games. It's just what happened.

Pick some things you want to do. Announce that you're going to do them. Make it public, make sure that there are eyes on you so you can't lie to yourself without lying to others. And your world will adjust. You'll pick up speed.
    Hmm. That sounds like really good advice, not far from what I've tried to do for a while now.

I've mostly stopped playing games too, finding other things naturally taking its place. My distractions these days mostly come from checking ponythread and deviantart and such. It's so easy to open up a browser to check for updates. It doesn't take much time, so naturally I do it all the time and it ends up consuming most of my days.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post

no, wait...that would be

THE

WORST

POSSIBLE

THING
    Yes, it would See, despite how distracting it is, I don't want to completely abandon things I like to do. That'd just make me burn out. I just need to balance it better, which is why I like Thanqol's advice above.

22. - Top - End - #262

Hmm. That sounds like really good advice, not far from what I've tried to do for a while now.

I've mostly stopped playing games too, finding other things naturally taking its place. My distractions these days mostly come from checking ponythread and deviantart and such. It's so easy to open up a browser to check for updates. It doesn't take much time, so naturally I do it all the time and it ends up consuming most of my days.
    Yeah, every time you hit F5 Microsoft steals a very small percentage of your soul.

But the result is that there's a *lot* of buffer room in your schedule for when you start stretching your arms, buffer room you had no idea was there. I spend an hour or two on drawing every day and I hardly notice the loss.

Yes, it would See, despite how distracting it is, I don't want to completely abandon things I like to do. That'd just make me burn out. I just need to balance it better, which is why I like Thanqol's advice above.
    Let the Free Market chose what you spend your limited resources on. If you schedule around immovable fixtures, you'll naturally spend your time on the most fun past-times and less on the least-fun ones. It's just a matter of mentally confirming the things as fixtures. There'll be a few adjustment days as you race to meet deadlines or don't plan things out right, but once they solidify they're really hard to move.

On this topic, having finished up one of my major projects recently (the Let's Play) I'm going to try and move that timeslot into Radio Nowhere writing. I'm setting myself a goal of 1000 words a week, minimum. That's not much, but it'll stop me from stalling, and I'll end up doing way more than that once I get rolling.

EDIT: File backup finished, time for bed. Good luck, Deadly. I know you can do it.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-10-30 at 08:44 AM.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

Have I mentioned how awesome It takes a Village is??

Well, yes, I have, but it's so good it's worth mentioning twice, especially since it is the start of a good long story that's not grimdark (actually the first good one I've seen for a while).

Why are 95% of all the fics on ED now all Grimdark?

In pony unrelated news, Amazon emailed me a list of games they thought I'd like, as they often do, in an attempt to make me spend even more money of them than I normally do, and one of the game was the upcoming Anno 2070. Which looked pretty good. I looked up the previous game Anno 1404, which had a lot of quite good reviews (Amazon had the gold edition for under a tenner, so I bought it - I had got about £100 of birthday money to burn). Anyway, the point of this was to ask the ponies of the thread if anyone has played any of the franchise and what they reckoned to it.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-10-30 at 08:57 AM.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

EDIT: File backup finished, time for bed. Good luck, Deadly. I know you can do it.
    Thanks. I know I can too. I'll give it a good thinking and see where it takes me

25. - Top - End - #265
    Barbarian in the Playground

@ Ponythread Learns to Draw: I would, except I have no easy access to a scanner. =( Also I suck at drawing unless I literally spend hours on each drawing, and even then I can never quite make eyes work. Oddly, I'm actually quite good at drawing hands, but that is a skill which would be wasted on ponies. x.x

Oh, and school is conspiring to take away my daily TF2 time as it is. I need that time to burn things in the game so I don't do it irl.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

So pretty, Inkwell! As usual for you, you're amazing.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    So I just listened to a ponymusic remix for the first time and I was impressed. Very impressed. Is there a list of MLP remixes I should listen to somewhere? Possibly a website that keeps up with that sort of thing? Does Equestria Daily handle that?
    I posted my YouTube playlist in the last thread, page 24ish. But if you go to EqD and sort by the music tab you are going to find all the music you could possibly want.

I am currently trapped in NYC because the snow storm knocked down tree branches and the trains are still suspended. Lucky I found a buddy's couch to crash on last night
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Have I mentioned how awesome It takes a Village is??

Well, yes, I have, but it's so good it's worth mentioning twice, especially since it is the start of a good long story that's not grimdark (actually the first good one I've seen for a while).
    first 2 chapters of that do look quite good
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

29. - Top - End - #269
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post

Going into the Learn to Draw thing, the absolute best thing every single time is hearing that I've encouraged other people to do the same thing.

If this happens, and this takes off, I'll be ridiculously happy. Every day, you just get better, even if, and especially if you completely screw up. You only have to spare 15 minutes a day to do a sketch, so it's easy to keep up too.

EDIT: Geeze, Inkwell, that's fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy View Post

Yeah....
    ATTENTION PONYTHREAD! WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

WHERE DOIN' THIS! WHERE MAKING IT HAPPEN! [/Sweetbroandhellajeff]

Seriously though, I am going to go start a Ponythread Learns to Draw thread over in arts and crafts. When I'm done, I'm going to link it here.

The premise will be that anypony that wants to can post something in it, and it can be a drawing of whatever they like: stick figure poses, ponies, sketches of still life, full blown surrealist paintings, etc.

Together we will contribute, we will give each other advice and tips as well as keeping ourselves honest about practicing and making time! Who's with me?!

Day three I spent two and a half hours drawing, like, three pages of stick figures. And they were crap stick figures. You got no excuse.

EDIT: Really. They looked like this.

I could.

I can agree with that. Heck, I live by that. If you beat yourself up then trying again tomorrow is harder.
    I cannot agree with Thanqol more! The honest truth is that up until I sketched that Twilight head, I had been telling myself since middle school that I was not a "drawing/artistic/visual/whatever" person. Then I lost a bet with SiuiS and decided I might as well practice so I didn't totally embarrass myself (because I'm too proud not to follow through on my bet). I just pulled up a picture of Twilight (a screencap macro, actually) and started drawing circles and lines and doing a LOT of erasing and redrawing until it looked passably like our favorite OP-icorn.

That's why I was so confused at first by all the compliments! I WASN'T an art pony, I never had been. But after taking some more time and bashing away at more sketches until I was satisfied with them, I finally realized that the only reason I wasn't was because I HAD TOLD MYSELF I COULDN'T for so long!

The Mask is absolutely a lie. And it isn't just Thanqol that's had to deal with them. You are artistic! You are creative! You are clever, and fun and nice and friendly and outgoing and whatever else you want to be, if only you'll reach out and try it, believe for one moment that you can be, instead of believing the lie.

Obviously, I still have a lot of room for improvement, which is part of why I'm going to start the drawthread. Even so, I'm ridiculously happy that I tried that first night; my only true ability when it comes to drawing is patience and the stubbornness to work with something until I don't hate it anymore. So, that said, take it from me - if you want to draw things, all you have to do is try without being afraid to use an eraser. Even better, you learn something each time, and there's nowhere to go but up!

For what it's worth, I regard the ponythread as a research project into my own mind and wonderful venue to hang out with friends. It has extremely high returns on a fun-time ratio. I've given up 4chan, trolling, video games, most of youtube, TV tropes and all the other hundred timewasters I've got going because they were less fun than ponythread and less important than being creative.

Hence why I've never fully agreed with anyone's reasons for leaving this thread. I understand it's their choice and their reasons have no doubt been thought through, but I don't agree with them. I think there are better ways to do things and structure things. Ponythread is a fine past-time as long as it's after you've got the priorities out of the way first.
    This pony is wise. Listen to him.

Practise.

My agreement continues unabated.

Spoiler
    Show

Sooooo pretty! She looks awesome in all her colored glory, Inkwell!

Also, I promise I'll jump back into Clockwork soon...I'm still a little shell-shocked from going through its archives right now O.o
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    IRC insanity from last night. Edited for the sake of coherence somewhat, there are probably a few errors though:
    Spoiler
    Show
    * %Princess_Luna sighs and nuzzles. "Midnight, thy... your friends are strange... which reminds us-- me, I met a peculiar green filly last eve..."
    <StarryNotions> Lulu /is/ best pony.
    <StarryNotions> If by lulu we mean Thanqol. Since everypony is Thanqol
    <+Discord> ...DisDis?
    <StarryNotions> And Thanqol is best pony
    * MidnightPony looks at SiuiS. "Sure, what are you thinking?" She blinks, hearing Luna, and blushes hard, tapping her hoof nervously. "You met Jade, huh, Momma?"
    <Soft> Yes. Was the best nickname I could think of at the time DisDis.
    <Shovah> We did it everypony, the count went negative :)
    <Beeskee> lol. -1 muffins.
    <+Somewhatcerulean> The horn's still there! I'm freaking out! Is it just bone? If I file it down, will it grow back?
    * %Princess_Luna eyes sternly, "Is it true that you are engaged in /boating/ with this Jade? She seemed quite terrified when I attempted to speak to her..."
    <+DourGadora> Hi Dirtbag
    <+Discord> No and yes.
    <Gamerlord> Hi!
    <+Discord> Hello!
    * DourGadora is now known as Gadora
    <Dirtbag> Hey.
    * +Discord snaps fingers, making a puppet of Luna appear above her that jerkily mimics Luna's actions...and voice.
    * MidnightPony looks *baffled* at Luna. "...Boating?" She taps her chin against her hoof. "Boating? Have we been in a boa-OH! You mean 'shipping'!"
    <%Princess_Luna> "Oh, yes, that was the word! Shipping..." She shakes her head.
    <+Lizard-Man> Midnight, I suggest not explaining further.
    <+Gadora> Explain it further! Explain it further!
    * MidnightPony coughs nervously. "Uhm, Momma..." She blinks, looking at Leo. "Uh...well! Yes! We've been on a boat! A very nice boat indeed!"
    <+Discord> 5Let /me/ explain it further!
    * %Princess_Luna points at Grif|Sleep. "And THAT sleeping pony there offered very... erm... improper explanations for just what it was the term meant in the context of yourself and this Jade!"
    * +Discord 5has flashcards and everything!
    <Shovah> Oh dear.
    <Gamerlord> This shall be interesting.
    <Shovah> He's got the flashcards o.o;
    <Soft> Hey DisDis, do you have a preferred nickname?
    <+Rappy> I'm not surprised at all at this.
    <%Princess_Luna> "...ah, it was a servant of Discord? That would explain much."
    <Gamerlord> Permission to copypasta this to the thread later?
    <%Princess_Luna> (( Permission granted ))
    <Gamerlord> Sweet
    <Beeskee> The madness must be spread. :D
    <MidnightPony> Uhm...yes! Servant of Discord! You can't trust him, you know. Heh...heh heh...oh, look at the time!
    <+Discord> Yes, my nickname is Discord. :D
    * +Discord gives Midnight the flashcards, "These ARE accurate, right?" And they are. Very accurate.
    * Beeskee serves as very nice cover, if Midnight needs to hide.
    <Soft> (Expected "To the gentlemen I'm Miss fortune, to the ladies I'm Sir Prize, but call me by any name. Any way it's all the same!")
    * %Princess_Luna snorts, eyeing Discord. 6"The time?"
    <Beeskee> You'll have to evict Discord first tho.
    * MidnightPony goes *BEET RED*. "Where did you get these!?"
    * %Princess_Luna quirks a brow
    * Beeskee is crouched down in imitation of a chest-high-wall.
    * +Discord 5shrugs, "I have my ways..and no stealing my cover!"
    <MidnightPony> I-I mean...can't...trust...Discord?
    <+Discord> (If I had remembered that song, I totally would have quoted it.)
    <%Princess_Luna> "What /did/ he put on those things? Let us see."
    <+Somewhatcerulean> I'm a cowboy! On a steel horse I ride!
    <StarryNotions> Bah! Caught someone trying to pocket beer.
    <+Discord> "Yes! Let her see!"
    * MidnightPony scrambles with the flashcards, hiding them behind her back. "N-No! That's quite alright! They're just...nothing you'd be interested in, Momma!"
    <StarryNotions> And miss everything except for boating
    <+Somewhatcerulean> Gonna live while I'm alive!
    <+Rappy> Fun fact: When I was younger, I thought that line was "on a stale horse I ride"
    <+Rappy> Now I look back and wonder how I thought horses could be stale
    <StarryNotions> Oh but midnight! Momma Luna would probably be /very/ interested
    <%Princess_Luna> "Now, Midnight, if they're of interest to thyself, they're certainly to thy mother. Let Momma see."
    * +Discord 5laughs uproariously, "But your boating technique is so very interesting little Midnight!"
    <StarryNotions> After all, isn't that how a certain princess we know was brought lovingly into the world?
    <Beeskee> Wjat
    <Beeskee> What's with all the people trying to steal beer?
    <StarryNotions> ... Are those all bonjovi lyrics?
    <%Princess_Luna> "Boating technique...?"
    <StarryNotions> Beeskee, I work at a VERY SLOW gas station.
    <Beeskee> I remember the last time you mentioned it.
    * MidnightPony glares at Discord, and then squirms nervously at Luna. "R-Really, Momma, you don't want to see these. Trust me."
    <StarryNotions> Caught a guy who's been kicked out before trying to stick beer in his pants.
    <+Somewhatcerulean> I'm livin' on a prayer!
    <+Rappy> *Tries very, VERY hard not to say "you mean motorboating"*
    <Beeskee> Geez.
    <StarryNotions> I loudly called across the room
    <Beeskee> On top of stealing... Warm beer. :P :D
    <Shovah> Confound these ponies, they drive me to Bon Jovi.
    <Beeskee> Maybe the alcohol needs to be moved behind the counter or something.
    <StarryNotions> GET THAT TE HEL OUT OF YOUR PANTS
    * %Princess_Luna raises brows further, suspiciously. "Hmm... well, if thy sayeth so, dear. Now when were you going to introduce me to this Jade of yours?"
    <Beeskee> lol
    <+Somewhatcerulean> I'm gonna see those sen--wait, I have magic now, what am I doing?
    <StarryNotions> And then we danced the "I thought you were cool" dance.
    * +Discord 5pops up besides Luna, "Ohhh, don't worry! I have copies! Here!" Hands over NEW flashcards.
    * StarryNotions nudges Luna
    <MidnightPony> ...
    <StarryNotions> You totally wanna take a look
    * %Princess_Luna looks at flashcards
    <%Princess_Luna> ...
    <Gamerlord> Here comes the good part!
    * MidnightPony lets out a bleat as Discord gives Luna more flashcards, and promptly ends up on her back, hoofs in the air.
    <StarryNotions> How else will you perfect your Twister technique?
    <StarryNotions> Midsy just doesn't want to lose!
    * %Princess_Luna tilts head
    <MidnightPony> I-It's not what it looks like?
    <StarryNotions> See
    <Beeskee> Aww jeez, we killed Midnight.
    * +Somewhatcerulean turns StarryNotions into a harp seal.
    <%Princess_Luna> This boating looks quite unsafe. She's standing at the very edge, and there seems to be no rail."
    <Beeskee> No, wait, still alive.
    <StarryNotions> Twister is the main event at this years gala!
    <%Princess_Luna> "And... is that a shark in the water?"
    <Gamerlord> Wait, what?
    * %Princess_Luna frowns, looking over the flashcards
    <StarryNotions> Oh! Wrong flash cards.
    * StarryNotions whistles
    * +Discord nods solemnly, "And look! No life-vest."
    * MidnightPony blinks, and hops up, looking over Luna's shoulder at her flashcards. "Wha?"
    <Gamerlord> WRONG FLASH CARDS DISCORD
    <Gamerlord> GET THE SAUCY ONES!
    <%Princess_Luna> *the flashcards show actual images of literal unsafe boating*
    <+Gadora> Very well played.
    * +Discord 5pops up beside Midnight, rolling around laughing up roariously, "You should have seen the look on your face Midnight!"
    <%Princess_Luna> "Dearest, thou should know better than to take such risks, magic or no magic!"
    * Beeskee giggles. "That was pretty funny."
    <MidnightPony> ...Whew. We'll, uhm, be more careful next time, Momma. *She glares death lasers at Discord.*
    <%Princess_Luna> "I should certainly hope so! This Jade seems as if she might be a negative influence, you be careful now."
    * +Discord drapes his eagle talon over Beeskee's shoulders. "This is a pony who gets it!"
    * MidnightPony stiffens slightly. "Jade isn't a negative influence, Momma!" She blushes fiercely. "S-She's a very good one."
    <+Lizard-Man> Midnight is a bad influence all by herself! :D
    <+Gadora> Say Princess, have you asked her about Shimmer?
    * +Discord 5snickers sneakily, "Yes, she's done wonders for Midnight's singing voice."
    <%Princess_Luna> "But she encourages such unsafe boating!"
    <%Princess_Luna> "Shimmer? What is Shimmer?"
    * JadeAurora ([email protected]) has joined #ponythread
    <MidnightPony> I-I really think it might be time for me to run now...
    * ChanServ sets mode: +o JadeAurora
    <Shovah> This just has to end well.
    <Gamerlord> Here is jade!
    <%Princess_Luna> "Ah! And there she is now..." *frowns at Jade*
    <+Somewhatcerulean> Speak of the devil, hey, Jade!
    <Gamerlord> Ask her luna!
    <Gamerlord> ASK HER EVERYTHING!
    <Dirtbag> Hi Titanium
    * +Discord makes some snacks! "Oh, this just gets better and better!"
    <Beeskee> I can appreciate a good prank, Discord. :D
    <Beeskee> Hi Jade!
    <Gamerlord>  Discord, other flashcards ASAP
    * @JadeAurora saunters in, and quickly notices Luna. Her eyes go wide, and her ears flatten, her entire demeanor seeming to instantly deflate.
    * Beeskee , slow pony
    <Gamerlord> Hi Jade!
    <+Lizard-Man> Leo hugs Jade.
    <%Princess_Luna> "Greetings to you, Jade." *curtly* "And how art thou this eve?"
    <Shovah> I shall return shortly. Keep the count low for me everypony <3
    <+Gadora> Hi Jade
    <Beeskee> Take care Shovah!
    <+Somewhatcerulean> The other flash cards are of Midnight's sauce cabinet.
    * MidnightPony dashes over to Jade, and laughs nervously. "Hi, Jade! Uhm, tell Momma you won't ever promote unsafe boating with me, will you?"
    <Dirtbag> By Shovel.
    <Dirtbag> *Bye.
    <+Discord> The pictures say otherwise Midnight!
    <Gamerlord> Bye shovel!
    <+Rappy> *Still keeps silent, because sooooooo much innuendo potential tonight*
    <@JadeAurora> G-Greetings, Princess Luna.
    <+Discord> Well.../those/ pictures do.
    <Gamerlord> Shovah*
    <+Rappy> Bye Shovel, oh, and by th*covers my mouth*
    * %Princess_Luna narrows her eyes. 6"Discord was just showing us all /pictures/ of the unsafe boating you have been engaged in with my daughter."
    <@JadeAurora> I'd absolutely never promote unsafe boating!
    <+Gadora> Bye Shovah
    * Otakuryoga ([email protected] .hmsk) has joined #ponythread
    <@JadeAurora> How can there be pictures of something that never happened?
    <Gamerlord> Hi otak!
    * @JadeAurora chuckles rather nervously.
    <Dirtbag> Hi Otaku.
    <@JadeAurora> ((Hey Otaku!))
    <Otakuryoga> hullo all
    <+Gadora> Hi Otakyryoga
    <+Somewhatcerulean> Hey, Otaku!
    <+Gadora> *Otakuryoga
    * %Princess_Luna looks to Midnight. "Never happened? Then why did thy admit it was a mistake, and promise to be more careful next time, dearest daughter of ours?"
    * +Discord sidles up on Jade, "Oh, is there some /other/ meaning of shipping I should reveal to Luna? I have more pictures!" he whispers all happy-like!
    <Beeskee> Hi Okatu
    Dirtbag: *Untranslatable*
    <MidnightPony> ...U-Uh...
    <+Lizard-Man> He's Discord, he can make fake photos.
    <MidnightPony> I-I didn't want Jade to get into trouble!
    <Gamerlord> Or make the fake photos real
    <+Discord> As if I'd stoop to fake photos!
    <Otakuryoga> well...posted a short lil story a bit ago in thread...I trolled the commander goooood...and then made it up to him
    * MidnightPony just wonders why she must be such a terrible liar. >.>
    <@JadeAurora> Discord. Shh.
    <+Somewhatcerulean> You got me too, Otaku.
    * Beeskee d'awwws as he watches Midnight, Jade, and Luna. "Poor ponies." *munches popcorn* :D
    * %Princess_Luna narrows eyes, glancing between the three
    * +Discord passes Beeskee a note in the meanwhile!
    <@JadeAurora> Yes, yes you wouldn.
    * Beeskee , noted?
    <%Princess_Luna> "Just what is going on here? Speak the truth! Are these photos real, or are they not?" *waves around flashcards*
    * Beeskee reads the note?
    * @JadeAurora stammers meaninglessly as she tries to glance at the flashcards Luna has.
    * +Gadora munches popcorn quietly
    <MidnightPony> M-Momma, let her see the flashcards!
    * +roninhirox ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    <%Princess_Luna> *the flashcards... have pictures of Jade and Midnight on a literal boat, engaging in literal unsafe boating*
    <%Princess_Luna> *no rails, no lifejackets, sharks in the water, etc*
    * Beeskee giggles as he scribbles briefly on the note before passing it back to Discord.
    * @JadeAurora 's eyes go wide, and then she immediately begins laughing. Hard.
    <%Princess_Luna> "What is so humorous?"
    * +Discord 5snickers and gives Beeskee a cotton candy cloud upon reading the note. "Hehe, earned it!"
    <@JadeAurora> Those are completely doctored Princess.
    * MidnightPony blushes hard.
    * Beeskee noms upon it, thusly.
    * @JadeAurora tries her best to supress her laughter, and fails miserably.
    <%Princess_Luna> "Ah... and so, then, Midnight, my dearest daughter, why did you not simply tell me they were forged?"
    * +Discord gives another copy of Midnight's cards to Gamerlord with a note that just says 'I leave it in your hands!'
    <Gamerlord>  Hey Luna!
    <Gamerlord>  *Hands her the cards*
    <%Princess_Luna> "Hm? Yes, villager? How may we..."
    <Beeskee> Wow that was fast. :D
    <Gamerlord> MWHAHAHAHAHA
    <Beeskee> Gamerlord are you sure you're not Discorded?
    * +Discord lounges, "Ahhhhh, I'm a baddddd draconequus..wow, no hesitation at all there, huh?"
    * %Princess_Luna accepts the cards... in slow motion, to give Midnight & Co time to try and do anything about it, if they want to...
    <Gamerlord>  Eeyup
    * MidnightPony blushes hard, and squirms under Luna's vision. "W-Well, you see..." She goes WIDE-EYED. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
    * +Discord fist/hoof bumps Gamerlord.
    <+Somewhatcerulean> Yeah... I think he wins.
    <@JadeAurora> This...
    <@JadeAurora> Isn't going to go well.
    <@JadeAurora> Is it.
    * MidnightPony pounces desperately, trying to knock the cards away!
    * +Discord literally sits on the edge of his seat!
    <+Gadora> Jade, that all depends on your point of view.
    * @JadeAurora trembles a little bit.
    <Gamerlord>  *Tries to stop Mids*
    * Beeskee passes Discord some popcorn, now lightly drenched in chocolate milk.
    <+Discord> Indeed, cause I'm going to have a blast no matter what! Ohh, thank you.
    <@JadeAurora> I'mgonnadieI'mgonnadieI'mgonnadieI'mgonnadie.
    <+Lizard-Man> Leo can help, but doesn't want to intrude...
    <%Princess_Luna> "Midnight, what do you think you're doing?" *levitates cards a few feet out of her reach with alicorn magic*
    <MidnightPony> M-Momma, you really don't want to look at those!
    <Gamerlord>  Quick! Read them!
    * +Discord 5eats the bag and tosses the popcorn aside. It explodes.
    <%Princess_Luna> "No? And why is that? Have you engaged in even more unsafe boating?"
    * Dirtbag ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    <+Discord> In a manner of speaking.
    <@JadeAurora> M-Midnight? You don't happen to have prepared teleport this morning, did you?
    * +Somewhatcerulean ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    <Beeskee> This is many flavors of hilarious.
    * MidnightPony begins backing up, knowing that she really can't match her Momma in a tug-of-war. "I-I can assure you it's very...very safe..." She nods numbly at Jade. "I-I did..."
    <Neoseanster> Mmmm, chocolate milk flavored hilarity.
    * +Discord 5nods! "And don't forget the chaos!"
    <@JadeAurora> ((If this whole thing doesn't wind up in thread, I will be dissapoint.))
    <+Gadora> Indeed it is Beeskee, indeed it is.
    <Gamerlord> I am logging it in a notepad
    * StarryNotions snrks
    * %Princess_Luna begins to slowly levitate the cards down back into her sight, so that she can look at them...
    * @JadeAurora leans in close to Midnight. "Get it ready, pointed at your special spot. Pleeeease..."
    <Gamerlord> Might need a bit of editing for coherence first though...
    <%Princess_Luna> ...
    <StarryNotions> "very safe". XD
    <%Princess_Luna> ......
    * Kindablue ([email protected]) has joined #ponythread
    <%Princess_Luna> .........
    <+Discord> "Here it comes...!"
    * Vorpalbob ([email protected]) has joined #ponythread
    * MidnightPony wraps a hoof around Jade. "Hey, look at the time, I think I need to...uhm...we both need to..." Her horn is glowing, as Luna just loooookss.
    * @JadeAurora opens her mouth in terror.
    <StarryNotions> Coherency is for the birds.
    <Beeskee> omg omg do I have logging enabled *checks*
    <StarryNotions> It's what let's them bring the clouds with them.
    * %Princess_Luna blushes quite brightly... one could hardly tell she's the night alicorn rather than Pinklestia
    * @JadeAurora wraps both of her front hooves around Midnight's.
    <+Gadora> Hi Kindablue, Dirtbag, Vorpalbob
    <%Princess_Luna> "Are... are these doctored as well, dearest...?"
    <@JadeAurora> ((Hiya everypony.))
    <Vorpalbob> Hi gaiz.
    <Gamerlord>  They are 100% real!
    <StarryNotions> You alright there, Kindablue?
    * +Discord pops up beside Luna and points to one flashcard, "Oh no, not doctored. Look at the time-stamp! Also, here's where Jade is teaching her to 'sing'!"
    <Kindablue> Sure. Yeah. Fine.
    <Dirtbag> Hi.
    * %Princess_Luna blushes more!
    * MidnightPony lets out a soft squeak, and then shakes her head softly. "N-No, Momma...they're really not..." She wraps her hooves around Jade tightly. "And now, uhm, if you'll excuse us..." Her horn glows brightly, as she starts the teleportation spell!
    <Dispo> hey worira, keep being you
    <StarryNotions> ((hi jade! :3))
    <Vorpalbob> Just FYI.
    <Dispo> where did he say that?
    * +Discord can't help himself, makes Midnight's horn disappear! "Oh no you don't!"
    * Beeskee falls over laughing.
    * @JadeAurora clings to Midnight tightly. "Please don't fail... Oh Horsefeathers."
    <Vorpalbob> He in ma haus.
    <Beeskee> Ouch. Ninja'd.
    <Dispo> okewl
    <Dispo> punch him for me k?
    <MidnightPony> D-DISCORD!
    <Vorpalbob> Done.
    * %Princess_Luna snorts, glancing at Discord
    <Dispo> then give him a hug or some ****
    <Dispo> and say hi
    <+Lizard-Man> Leo gently bops Midnight with the flat of her sword to restore her horn.
    <+Lizard-Man> *flat of his sword
    <StarryNotions> D:
    * +Discord dons his sunglasses, raises his umbrella, and takes a bow! "Thank you fillies and gentlecolts, I'll be here all night!"
    * %Princess_Luna takes a deep breath
    <+Discord> ...Cheater!
    <StarryNotions> Dispo! Such language
    <Vorpalbob> I tried to hug him and he broke my elbow with his kung-fu skillz.
    <Dispo> shame
    w
    <+Rappy> And then the hug shall let you rule the world?
    <Vorpalbob> But then he will break your elbow?
    <Dispo> I will make it so he doesn't
    * @JadeAurora looks up at the bright Pink Alicorn with eyes wider than saucers.
    <Dispo> somehow
    <%Princess_Luna> "Discord, have you more copies of these? Or other such photos?"
    * MidnightPony flushes hard, and then yeeps, as her head is bopped with that sword. But, of course, by now, it's too late. She shifts, moving herself to a more protective stance, in front of Jade. "I-It's true, Momma, about Jade and I..." She flushes, her horn glimmering, as she reveals the collar around her neck.
    Kindablue: *Apparently I missed this one line*
    <Gamerlord>  Hilarity!
    <Soft> @ Kindablue I have no idea.
    <%Princess_Luna> "Let us see them, if thou kindly would."
    * @JadeAurora notes the collar, and then finally takes a step forward, sucking in a deep breath, trying to regain a little bit of confidence. "Y-Yes, Princess. Your daughter and I..."
    * +Discord pops on his reading glasses (no he didn't remove the sunglasses) and pops his box of photos into existence in front of him. "Hmm...lemme check. Celestia, Celestia, you, Midnight by herself, wait, what was that thing? Hmm..No more of Midnight and Jade. Sorry!"
    * Beeskee takes a deep breath. "SoDiscordGaveCopiesOfPicturesOfMidnightAndJadeDoi ngStuffYouKnowWhatToLunaAnd.. and now she wants more?"
    * %Princess_Luna raises a hoof to Midnight and Jade, in a "stop" gesture
    * @JadeAurora freezes perfectly in place.
    <MIidnightPony> flinches, and immediately stops, her ears going back.
    <+Discord> "Course I got the originals. For posterity's sake."
    * @JadeAurora finds no need to disobey or argue with the Princess of the night.
    * %Princess_Luna pinkens briefly again. "Ah. Of course."
    <Kindablue> I feel like I walked into a telenovella, except it's not in English.
    <Gamerlord> You have walked into one.
    <Gamerlord> "As the Ponies turn..."
    <+Discord> Or through one.
    <Vorpalbob> Telenovellas are frequently not in English.
    <Gamerlord> Yeah, that.
    <Gamerlord> Mainly in Spainish IIRC.
    <%Princess_Luna> "In that case, then..."
    10closes her eyes and braces herself.
    <Kindablue> Thanks for clarifying.
    <MidnightPony> M-Momma...
    * +Discord takes cover behind his trusty Beeskee!
    <Vorpalbob> Are you having all teh gay secks?
    * %Princess_Luna closes her eyes... her horn flares up, and the photos hovering in the air before her burst into blue-white flames!
    * Beeskee blushes as he realizes the possible implications of Luna's request. "Wait... Did Luna just ask for pron of Midnight and Jade?"
    (I missed a line by Princess Luna, she starts summoning spiders after me)
    <Gamerlord>  WHAT THE-
    <StarryNotions> >Pron of midnight and jade
    <Gamerlord>  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *Various unponylike thing*
    <StarryNotions> No pencil! Bad!
    * +Discord nods solemnly, "Indeed she did. You should have seen her back in the day! Terrible, kinky things she did." Might be utterly lying.
    * StarryNotions slaps himself
    <%Princess_Luna> "Hmm, who else."
    * MidnightPony 6lets out a nervous squeak, as those photos are consumed in a blaze! She then blinks, seeing her Momma send that spider after Gamerlord! "W-What?"
    * %Princess_Luna looks around the room, settling on Beeskee
    <Gamerlord> *Exits right stage*
    <Gamerlord> **
    * %Princess_Luna leans in realllll close
    * Beeskee waves all friendly-like.
    <Beeskee> Hi!
    6"Greetings. Do /you/ like spiders?"
    <Beeskee> Sure. They're cool. :D
    <Gamerlord>  AAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!]
    <@JadeAurora> ...
    <@JadeAurora> I... I... What?
    <Gamerlord>  OWOWOWOWOWOWOW
    <%Princess_Luna> "Hmpf... bats?"
    * +Discord multiplies the spiders on Gamerlord by a factor of five.
    * @JadeAurora looks around confusedly at Gamerlord fleeing from a Spider.
    * MidnightPony whispers to Jade. "I think this might be a good thing for us? Maybe..?"
    <Beeskee> Bats are pretty neat.
    <Kindablue> Spider!
    <Gamerlord>  DISCORD YOU-
    * Kindablue glomps spider
    <Gamerlord>  AAAAAAAAAAAUGH!
    * ShadowyIRC ([email protected]) has joined #ponythread
    <%Princess_Luna> "...hrnh."
    * @JadeAurora whispers back. "I-I hope so..." She nestles in tight against the other mare, her ears flat against her head.
    <Kindablue> Aw. It's sooo cute.
    <Gamerlord>  OW SWEET CELESTIA SO MANY SPIDERS!
    * %Princess_Luna rears to her full height again... 6"Fine. You get a pass."
    <Shovah> http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...-363Spheal.png + http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-s2zXhSoT98...0/ponies-1.jpg = http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...17-d4dtg5x.jpg ?
    * +Discord pops up beside Jade and Midnight, pulling them into a huddle, "Aww, this is a lovely family bonding moment here! So! Where's my thank yous?"
    <Kindablue> Look at it's widdle eyes.
    <Beeskee> Awww. Okay.
    <Gamerlord> Hi Shadowy!
    <@JadeAurora> bucks Discord directly in the nose.
    * MidnightPony glares death lasers at Discord. "You know, I'm pretty sure I could use the Element of Magic if I tried, you know."
    <@JadeAurora> There ya go!
    * +Rappy ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    <%Princess_Luna> "THE REST OF YOU PONIES, HERE! BE STILL!" 8,1*crackaboom, thunder & lightning*
    <Vorpalbob> Hey, now! Let's not get violent.
    <@JadeAurora> Eep!
    <Kindablue> Hey, Luna, um, Princess, ma'am, can I keep this spider?
    <MidnightPony> Eeek!
    <Gamerlord>  *Is still running around in circles*
    * @JadeAurora earflats and cowers from the lightning and thunder.
    <MidnightPony> Momma, please, don't hurt Jade..
    <@JadeAurora> MidnightifIdon'tmakeitthroughthisIloveyou.
    <Discord> pokes Midnight on the nose, "Aww, that's so cute! Need the other five though!" gets bucked in the nose, head flying off laughing before the draconequus poofs.
    <%Princess_Luna> "AS THOU ALL ART AWARE, NOTHING OF ANY INTEREST HAS HAPPENED HERE THIS EVE! WE ALL PLAYED A FRIENDLY GAME OF RISK, AND NO PHOTOS WERE DISPLAYED."
    <Beeskee> What photos?
    <ShadowyIRC> I join, and there's poking, evil reality-bending, lightning, lasers, and a lot of yelling. Have I come at a bad time?
    <Kindablue> About that spider...
    <Gamerlord>  Okay, okay! Just make the spiders go away!
    <%Princess_Luna> "ANY WHO QUESTION THIS DECREE ARE SUBJECT TO SPIDERS!"
    <Kindablue> yay
    <StarryNotions> Oh shadowy
    * Rappy ([email protected]) has joined #ponythread
    * ChanServ sets mode: +v Rappy
    <StarryNotions> You joined at a /good/ time
    * +Discord pops back into sight, "...Is she covering this up? Oh how MARVELOUS!" Takes a couple more pictures of this moment..and recordings.
    * %Princess_Luna 's horn glows again, and the spiders all shrink
    <StarryNotions> What decree?
    * MidnightPony 6blinks in surprise, and flushes softly, wrapping a hoof around Jade. "I-I think you might just get through this after all, Jade.."
    <+Rappy> Apparently, Spheals run IRC, and disapproved of my statements.
    <Gamerlord> Phew!
    <Kindablue> That's a stupid degree. I saw saucy photos, and we didn't play Risk.
    <@JadeAurora> Discord, I know where you... Statue.
    * Beeskee petpets a now-toy spider.
    p
    * %Princess_Luna 's eyes go white and her horn glows again, as the spiders grow anew, and begin to chase Kindablue!
    <+Lizard-Man> Luna, I'm not one of your subjects, am I immune from this decree?
    <StarryNotions> Har. Spiders.
    <Gamerlord> HAHAHAHA! SOMEONE ELSE GETS CHASED FOR A CHANGE!
    <StarryNotions> Ooh! Saucy photo!
    <StarryNotions> I got this.
    <%Princess_Luna> "YOUR PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT HAS SPOKEN!" 8,1*crackaboom! more thunder and lightning and dark swirly clouds!*
    <Kindablue> Hooray! Come to me my new frie--oh Celestia the biting pain will never end
    * @JadeAurora presses a hoof to Midnight's, and sighs a sigh of relief.
    <Kindablue> No, false alarm, I think I'm immune.
    * %Princess_Luna floats back down as the clouds subside, eyes and mane going back to normal, landing before Midnight and Jade and looking down at them
    * @JadeAurora looks nervously up at Princess Luna.
    <MidnightPony> U-Uh...Jade, this is my Momma Luna, Momma, this is Jade?
    <@JadeAurora> N-Nice to meet you Ma'am...
    <StarryNotions> Pssst! If I may address her Most Serene Majesty
    * Soft has fallen asleep and has donuts on her horn for some reason.
    * Otakuryoga ([email protected] .hmsk) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    * +Discord 5enlarges Kindablue's spider.
    <%Princess_Luna> "I /do/ hope that my daughter would be more focused than to let herself become so... distracted... that she does not notice a draconequus taking pictures of her in compromising positions in the future..."
    <StarryNotions> I have here a photo - a saucy one! - guarantee to make Midnight blush an stammer
    * Kindablue collects donuts for spider food. "I... I'm gonna need these."
    * StarryNotions grins
    6"Yes, yes... we are pleased to make your acquaintince, miss Jade."
    * EvenHuman|LoL is now known as EvenHuman
    * %Princess_Luna looks to Starry, narrowing her eyes
    * +Discord 5snickers, "Don't be too hard on Midnight, /you/ never noticed when I took pictures of you."
    <Beeskee> It's Discord, can't he just teleport through time and space?
    * +Linker ([email protected]) has left #ponythread
    <%Princess_Luna> "Is that so? Give it here, then, so that we may look upon it."
    * MidnightPony blushes, her ears going back. "I'm sorry, Momma. I didn't realize that Discord had escaped again." She blushes nervously, and glances at Jade. "And..Jade is somepony who is...very hard not to get distracted by."
    <+EvenHuman> I...
    * StarryNotions pinkie trollgrins, waves photo
    <Kindablue> Come, Cecil. We have work to do.
    * +Discord elbows Beeskee, "Shh! Don't ruin the surprise when I do it again!"
    * @JadeAurora blushes and chuckles rather nervously, rubbing the back of her head with a hoof.
    <Beeskee> Aww, sowwy.
    * MidnightPony groans, and facehooves at Starry.
    * Kindablue tries to put leash on 12 foot tall spider.
    <StarryNotions> Oh, your Eminence, I think would truly be best were I to follow the moral path
    <+EvenHuman> I think I'm detecting some Goins On. Possibly even Shenanigans
    * %Princess_Luna 's horn glows and she tries to yoink it from his grasp with her magic
    <StarryNotions> I fear, I should hold onto this with
    <StarryNotions> Hey!
    t
    * StarryNotions chases feebly after the picture
    <Kindablue> Now, Cecil! Attack EvenHuman! Like we were going to practice sometime tomorrow!
    <StarryNotions> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...623-001111.jpg
    <+EvenHuman> AUGH!
    <%Princess_Luna> (being careful to keep it too high for an average pony to reach, of course)
    <@JadeAurora> ((StarryNotions, you didn't ACTUALLY draw one, did you? XD))
    <+EvenHuman> I don't even know what's attacking me!
    <+EvenHuman> Except it's name is Cecil!
    <+EvenHuman> What a cruel fate!
    <StarryNotions> ((not yet ;D))
    <@JadeAurora> ((...O.o))
    * %Princess_Luna glances at the photo... then looks confused
    <Kindablue> A 12 foot tall cuddle ball.
    <@JadeAurora> ((That is rather kinky.))
    <+EvenHuman> EVEN CRUELLER!
    <%Princess_Luna> "Is this... is this more of the shipping?"
    <Kindablue> With 8 legss.
    <+Discord> Extra fuzzy, just for you Kinda.
    * MidnightPony looks wearily at Jade. "Remember that conversation we had, where I told you about how my life tends to be incredibly chaotic?"
    <StarryNotions> Sauce. Photo. Tangentially relatedto a possibly embarrassing part of Midnight's past
    <MidnightPony> THIS is what I mean.
    n
    <+Discord> Just never press the red button.
    <+EvenHuman> Is there NO END to the INHUMANITY that is CECIL!?
    * @JadeAurora nods a little. "I-I see what you mean, dear.:
    <@JadeAurora> *"
    <ShadowyIRC> *braces self*
    * MidnightPony blinks, eying the picture, and then glancing at Starry. "This, Momma, is what we call a double entendre."
    <Kindablue> Cecil is my pet spider.
    <StarryNotions> That /is/ all I promised
    * +EvenHuman pulls out a rather large piece of ham.
    <StarryNotions> ~
    * +Discord shakes Gamerlord, "Try man, or it's the spiders for you again!"
    <+EvenHuman> Huh. Wonder where that came from.
    <Gamerlord>  Try what?
    <StarryNotions> ;DDD
    <%Princess_Luna> 6"A phrase that can be understood in two ways? I do not understand."
    <+Rappy> I don't think Gamerlord can win. Whoever he opposes, he gets spiders
    <+Discord> To get it in one post...or two consecutive posts. Or you get your own Cecil!
    <Gamerlord> Yeah!
    <Gamerlord> Okay
    <Gamerlord> I shall try
    x
    * +EvenHuman pets Cecil
    * %Princess_Luna looks mildly confused
    <StarryNotions> Aww. Sorry soft.
    * MidnightPony rubs the back of her head, her body snuggled up against Jade's, now that things seem to have calmed down and are out in the open. "Well, you see, he promised a 'saucy' picture, which, well, was like the picture of Jade and I. But...this is a picture of sauce. A slightly kinky picture of sauce, admittedly, but..."
    <%Princess_Luna> "Oh. Very well."
    * +Discord 5pulls Jade, Midnight, and Luna into a big group hug! "And now you've all learned a life lesson!"
    * Kindablue gives Cecil donuts. He just wants love!
    <StarryNotions> Psh. There are no kinks! It is a very curvy Bottle.
    * %Princess_Luna 's horn flares up again, and this photo too bursts into blue-white flames! "Just in case."
    <+Discord> "Except for Jade. I have to fix that."
    <StarryNotions> One could even say sensuously so!
    <StarryNotions> But no kinks.
    * @JadeAurora just tilts her head at the picture, and eeps rather loudly as she's pulled up into a hug.
    10D-Discord...
    * MidnightPony yelps, as Discord hugs her!
    * %Princess_Luna swats at Discord with a hoof, and tries (again) to zap him with her horn!
    You forgot my favorite bit in there.

Not a log of the incident, just a spoiler.
    Spoiler
    Show
    When Discord tried to claim he's Midnight's father.
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-10-30 at 10:33 AM.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.