New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: GitP PrC Contest XXX: Voting Thread

And the doddering grandfather has spoken! Three cheers for Morph Bark and his Raysailor!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Firbolg in the Playground

Congrats, Morph! You are now officially the first person to beat me in a one-man-one-creation Prestige Class Creation Contest.

And I couldn't have lost to a better 'brewer, or to a better creation. Well done!

...though I'll admit I'm glad that I lost on ErrantX's preferences on which he'd use personally rather than an outright "this class is better", as with that criteria I can definitively say that he's right and that's I'd have chosen the same way when looking from the angle of personal use: the Twilight Guide isn't really intended to be a PC Prestige Class.

The same extends to Hyooz...I mean, a three way tiebreaker? Really? Excellent job all around.
    Last edited by Djinn_in_Tonic; 2011-11-10 at 01:14 PM.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Firbolg in the Playground

Grats to the winner, but grats to the three-way-tie. Good stuff all around.
    ~~Courage is not the lack of fear~~
    Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    If the party wizard can't survive a supersonic dragon made of iron at epic levels it's his own fault really.
    "In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!"
    "Please consult your DM before administering Steve brand Aboleth Mucus.
    Ask your DM if Aboleth Mucus is right for you.
    Side effects include coughing, sneezing, and other flu like symptoms, cancer, breathing water like a fish, loss of dignity, loss of balance, loss of bowel and bladder control."

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

I won?! And here I was, coming online all ready to close the voting! Daaaarr--imean thaaaank you granpa Errant!

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_in_Tonic View Post
    Congrats, Morph! You are now officially the first person to beat me in a one-man-one-creation Prestige Class Creation Contest.

And I couldn't have lost to a better 'brewer, or to a better creation. Well done!
    That's a huge compliment, thanks! I also admit I'm glad I won on exactly those terms, tbh.

I have to admit though, this was an awesome round in this contest. Furthermore, the three that were tied were the only ones with votes and they all had six votes.

I now feel the urge to make an Epic NPC with all three classes called Lucifer.

Good sport, ol' chaps!
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries