Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fairy Tail in the Playground [FTITP]

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Oh you.
    Come on, you did open yourself up for that.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Btw, I'm hoping for either the thugs to say/do something *ahem* ungentlemanly to Emilia, the FT mages to make the wrong assumption about her and act, or Spider to say/lie something to convince her that he's legit.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

Hey all. Just thought I'd throw in a character although I'm not sure I'll have time to keep up with this.

Gabriel Flora
    Spoiler
    Show
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 110lb
    Blood type: O
    Magic: Plant Magic, herbalism
    Guild: Fairy Tail
    Rank: C+ (to start, will probably quickly get more powerful. Only low because he doesn't have a whole lot of magic power, and hasn't developed it for combat purposes)

Appearance: A young boy with a light tan, dark hair and dark eyes. At first glance you wouldn't notice much about gabriel other than that he seems like a nice kid and that whatever it is that he is wearing carries way too many pockets. That is because he has stitched extra compartments onto everything to make room for all of the plant samples, seeds, and herbs he needs for his magic. This along with the dirt smudges from working in the garden tends to make him appear a little disheveled.

Background: Gabriel was raised in the countryside by his grandmother until she passed away three years ago. No one knew how old the lady really was but the most conservative guesses had her at about a hundred and fifty. Although the old woman had gathered considerable fame for her legendary healing skills, and knowledge of nature she preferred to live mostly to herself and so they moved often to avoid unwanted guests. During that time she taught him the basics of plant magic and herbalism. How to craft potions, and manipulate the natural world.

Then, one morning when he woke up the old lady was nowhere to be found. He waited for her where they had been staying for six months before packing what materials he needed and setting off out into the world. Three months later he wound up at Fairy Tail. At first he had just crashed there overnight planning to leave in the morning. But somehow everytime he tried to get out something would happen whether it was a rogue dark mage or somehow losing all of his cash he'd find himself back in the guild's debt. After a while he made up his mind that if the world was determinned to keep him there he might as well stick around, and decided to throw his hand in as an official guild member.

Personality: Gabriel is a bit eccentric for a fourteen year old but otherwise pleasant company. Living alone with a crazy old lady for most of his life hasn't exactly made him socially adept to say the least. While certainly not shy he has a tendency to get locked up in his research, and will often disappear for days only to have been in the garden trying to get a new crossbreed to grow or have been stuck in the attic with an old tomb. He cares deeply about Fairy Tail, and thinks of the whole lot both as a second family, and as the only friends he's ever had.

Magic: Gabriel is a plant mage, meaning he can imbue plants with magical energy and cause them to grow. This has several uses, such as creating food quickly. As a general rule the longer it would take to create that growth naturally the more magical energy it requires. So making a flower blossom is relatively easy, but causing a tree to grow requires tremendous effort and to make it grow to any significant size requires more magical power than he currently possesses. He has at least some control as to the shape the plant grows into but the more he lets it follow its natural design the more power he can place into it. He can also cause things to grow far beyond their natural size and limitations creating some interesting results.

The real strength of his magic though is its versatility when combined with the more magical plants he carries with him. Through a process of both finding rare species of plants and breeding them for traits he desires he has an arsenal of flora at his disposal.

Cherry bombs - small fruits which cause a very minor explosion on impact. When combined with plant growth to extend them beyond their normal size they can make quite a bang. But this is very tiring for him.

Snare vine seeds - fast growing vines combined with his plant growth magic provides easy entanglement

Dream dust - This pollen works as a powerful sleeping agent. While nearly impossible to collect normally his plant magic can prolong the flowers lifespan long enough to gather the pollen off of the plants himself. As such he always has a pouch of the stuff with him.

Skitterblooms - His own special crossbreed. When imbued with magical energy these seedlings come to life. Using their petals as wings they move about as he commands them. (each is about the size of a very small bird, with bodies minus their wing span taking up a space smaller than a ping pong ball.) In flocks they make an excellent diversion, and are even able to use their branch like stem extensions to pick up small objects.

Mostly however, his magic is agricultural. He uses it to help his herb garden flourish and considers any combat applications as an added bonus.

Other Skills: Gabriel is a skilled herbalist capable of brewing potent potions to heal, restore, and rejuvenate injured team mates. Simple healing potions take a little under an hour to brew, more difficult antidotes or vaccines can take days. While he could potentially make very deadly posions, he finds the idea of it turns his stomach.
    Last edited by Xondoure; 2011-11-13 at 11:11 PM.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Looks good, hopefully you've got the time to keep up with it. Things tend to slow down now and then when no plot is going on so can always come back when you get time at least.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

So Tebryn, what kind of mages are you looking for your Dark Guild? Does it have a specific goal in mind?

Also, I have a proposal. It occurs to me that Fairy Tail and any future guilds for that matter are going to need jobs if for nothing else than to have something to do. What I suggest is that people start submitting jobs in the OOC thread the same way you'd make a character. Post the job, the reward, and maybe the rank (since only S-class mages are allowed to take S-class jobs). Then another player's character in the guild takes the job, and whichever player posted the job controls the events that happen during it. Example: If I were to post a job asking for some mages to go take out some cult before they can summon a demon, someone else would take the job, and I'd control various NPC's like the cultists and maybe the person who initially posted the job, and maybe throw in some shocking twist at a later point.

How does this sound?

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Fairy Tail in the Playground [FTITP]

Really sorry this took so long, homework is a meanie. >_>

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Nimbus
    Height: 5-6.3 feet
    Weight: Light.
    Blood Type:
    Magic: Cloud Magic, Light Show

Appearance: Nimbus' true appearance is known to few, as the cloud mage is never seen without heavy cloaks, scarves and hoods that leave only a pair of glowing eyes visible within them.

Nimbus does not usually appear very intimidating, however, fancying elaborate and benevolent patterns on the cloaks and hoods. The mage's glowing eyes, similarly, seem more bright and naïve than in any way frightening.

In the rare cases when Nimbus must intimidate, however, the mage can use the cloud magic to great effect as it allows them a great increase in size and the sudden darkness on even a bright day.

Background: Little is known of where Nimbus came from, but rumour has that the cloud mage originates in a boring old village, despite the mysterious character's attempt at forging a grandiose past of intrigue and mystery.

Of the time that Nimbus has lived in Magnolia Town, now about five months, the mage has not been involved in many jobs of great importance, with the exception of what the hooded mage refer to as the "Pancake Event", until attaining membership of Fairy Tail and subsequently causing the required property damage and wild chases so required.

Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show

Cloud Magic: Nimbus can create and manipulate clouds of varying density, using the lightest for cover and the denser types for battle.
    - Mist, the lightest type is simply an obscuring mist with no more tangibility than regular water vapour. Nimbus can create large amounts of Mist with ease.
    - Stratus, a solid white cloud-type with the consistency of cotton candy that Nimbus can use to change directions in mid-air, albeit it will not keep the mage airborne for long. Useful for breaking falls, dodging and temporarily neutralise a foe. Nimbus can create about one hundred litres of Stratus without rest.
    - Cumulus, a solid cloud-type hard enough to be used as a stepping stone and be weighed down by gravity, but not enough to harm. Useful for creating pathways. Nimbus can create about forty litres of Cumulus without rest.
    - Cumulonimbus, a very solid cloud-type that can be used for attack and shielding. Can be used to create temporary weaponry and shields. Nimbus can create about ten litres of Cumulonimbus.

Light Show: Nimbus can create and maintain small lights, great for parties.

Other Powers: Seemingly able to change height, but this might be a tricky use of Cloud Magic. Quite agile for someone wearing that much clothing.

Sounds good? Bad? Silly? :3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Sounds good to me. Also the Character seems interesting Keveak.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

All right. Plot idea, but I wanted to run it by people involved before I ran with anything.

Spoiler
    Show

Spero and co. get back to the guild. Skye, being a (insert expletive of choice here) stops Spider from entering. Skye says that Spero doesn't have the right to recruit new guild members himself, that's the guildmaster's job. And since there's no guildmaster, there can't be any new members. And if Fairy Tail started recruiting members without a guildmaster, the Magic Council might finally come down on them. Skye offers to drop the issue entirely if Spider agrees to go on a mission alone with him so Skye can check out how strong he is.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    So Tebryn, what kind of mages are you looking for your Dark Guild? Does it have a specific goal in mind?

Also, I have a proposal. It occurs to me that Fairy Tail and any future guilds for that matter are going to need jobs if for nothing else than to have something to do. What I suggest is that people start submitting jobs in the OOC thread the same way you'd make a character. Post the job, the reward, and maybe the rank (since only S-class mages are allowed to take S-class jobs). Then another player's character in the guild takes the job, and whichever player posted the job controls the events that happen during it. Example: If I were to post a job asking for some mages to go take out some cult before they can summon a demon, someone else would take the job, and I'd control various NPC's like the cultists and maybe the person who initially posted the job, and maybe throw in some shocking twist at a later point.

How does this sound?
    I think this is a brilliant idea. I think the OP could possibly have a list of available missions or someone else could make a post, and the OP could link to it. I'd be happy to handle such a post.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #161
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

All right. Plot idea, but I wanted to run it by people involved before I ran with anything.

Spoiler
    Show

Spero and co. get back to the guild. Skye, being a (insert expletive of choice here) stops Spider from entering. Skye says that Spero doesn't have the right to recruit new guild members himself, that's the guildmaster's job. And since there's no guildmaster, there can't be any new members. And if Fairy Tail started recruiting members without a guildmaster, the Magic Council might finally come down on them. Skye offers to drop the issue entirely if Spider agrees to go on a mission alone with him so Skye can check out how strong he is.
    Sounds good to me. Spider would be totally up for that. It would be like making a bet. "And I never lose a bet."

We'll see Spider.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

How does this sound?
    Sounds, looks and smells fun to me!

Might be a good way to introduce Nimbus, unless an unsuspecting visitor should venture into the Fairy Tail building. MWAHAHAHA!
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Baddies mostly Though the way it's looking the people of Twilight Requiem might turn out to be less antagonists and more...something else. Struggling to make a name for themselves and turn legit.

How does this sound?
    Sounds good to me, though when things start moving it might not be all that important. It's certainly idea for slow times for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Really sorry this took so long, homework is a meanie. >_>

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Nimbus
    Height: 5-6.3 feet
    Weight: Light.
    Blood Type:
    Magic: Cloud Magic, Light Show

Appearance: Nimbus' true appearance is known to few, as the cloud mage is never seen without heavy cloaks, scarves and hoods that leave only a pair of glowing eyes visible within them.

Nimbus does not usually appear very intimidating, however, fancying elaborate and benevolent patterns on the cloaks and hoods. The mage's glowing eyes, similarly, seem more bright and naïve than in any way frightening.

In the rare cases when Nimbus must intimidate, however, the mage can use the cloud magic to great effect as it allows them a great increase in size and the sudden darkness on even a bright day.

Background: Little is known of where Nimbus came from, but rumour has that the cloud mage originates in a boring old village, despite the mysterious character's attempt at forging a grandiose past of intrigue and mystery.

Of the time that Nimbus has lived in Magnolia Town, now about five months, the mage has not been involved in many jobs of great importance, with the exception of what the hooded mage refer to as the "Pancake Event", until attaining membership of Fairy Tail and subsequently causing the required property damage and wild chases so required.

Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show

Cloud Magic: Nimbus can create and manipulate clouds of varying density, using the lightest for cover and the denser types for battle.
    - Mist, the lightest type is simply an obscuring mist with no more tangibility than regular water vapour. Nimbus can create large amounts of Mist with ease.
    - Stratus, a solid white cloud-type with the consistency of cotton candy that Nimbus can use to change directions in mid-air, albeit it will not keep the mage airborne for long. Useful for breaking falls, dodging and temporarily neutralise a foe. Nimbus can create about one hundred litres of Stratus without rest.
    - Cumulus, a solid cloud-type hard enough to be used as a stepping stone and be weighed down by gravity, but not enough to harm. Useful for creating pathways. Nimbus can create about forty litres of Cumulus without rest.
    - Cumulonimbus, a very solid cloud-type that can be used for attack and shielding. Can be used to create temporary weaponry and shields. Nimbus can create about ten litres of Cumulonimbus.

Light Show: Nimbus can create and maintain small lights, great for parties.

Other Powers: Seemingly able to change height, but this might be a tricky use of Cloud Magic. Quite agile for someone wearing that much clothing.

Sounds good? Bad? Silly? :3
    Silly but good. No problems here.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

Hey Keveak perhaps Gabriel enlists Nimbus to help with the bog demon before leaving town? It could be a fun way for two lower ranked guild mates to have some crazy adventures before getting curb stomped.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

EDIT: ((expletive))
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2011-11-14 at 11:21 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166

I hate to break it to you, but this is the OOC thread.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #167
    Barbarian in the Playground

Main Character.

Nick Hayes (Flame Zenith)
    Height: 5’11”
    Weight: 158
    Blood: B-
    Magic: Fire

Appearance: Nicholas wears a black three piece pinstripe suit over a plain white shirt. He has a pair of half frame black glasses and wears black converse sneakers. His hair is medium length and a bit messy, but kept tamed.

Personality: While out of combat, Nicholas is quite eccentric and a bit silly. He’ll just as soon hug you upon meeting as shake your hand and he considers himself a “Casanova” for the modern world. While in combat, Nicholas is quite different from most flame magicians, using his powers in a calm manner and keeping his head.

Background: Not much is to be said of Nick’s past, living an average life in a middle class neighborhood until he began expressing magic use. His parents sent him off to join Fairy Tail, being the closest magical guild. He’s been in the guild for nearly four years now, without incident.

Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flame control and creation: Nicholas has a proficient level of control over his magic, allowing him to use two different trails of flame simultaneously. The reason he’s such a low rank is that while his flame is controlled, its range is lacking only allowing him a medium area of attack.

Scorched Spire: By using his flame magic to burn the ground in a specific shape, he can amplify his power in that area. The shape is a large circle, reaching the very edges of his control, and if anything were to break the circle permanently, the effect stops. He can also leave the area and cause an eruption of fire to come from the ground below, burning anything still in that circle, though this uses a lot of power.

An Enemy for the guild's S-class mages. He'll most likely align with Twilight Reconciliation after first contact with Fairy Tail.

James (Saint) Sinclair

Spoiler
    Show
    Blood Type: AB+
    Height: 6’0
    Weight: 149
    Magic: Blood Dragon Slayer / Ice
    Guild: Unaligned
    Appearance: James wears a long black hooded jacket, much like that of a priest. His hair is black with graying at the temples and is cut short, always tidy, and seems to never move out of place. His age changes handsome appearance from the young beauty to a hardened charisma. He has a short goatee with a bit more salt then pepper and his right eye is just below a small red scar.

Personality: James is a cold hearted SOB and will use whatever he can to get ahead. When speaking, his words are deliberate as if rehearsed beforehand and it’s nearly impossible to really anger him. He’s just as liable to smooth talk a beautiful woman as to twist her body to his bidding or freeze her heart.

Background: James was once a respected mage, using his powers in wartimes to command enemy battalions to betray their allies and fight for his will. But absolute power corrupts absolutely, and soon James left the service of Fairy Tail to strike his own path, one paved with corpses. He’s so far eluded capture by never leaving a soul alive to tell on him.

Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blood control: By spending a significant amount of uninterrupted time with a helpless individual, James can attune himself to the blood, allowing him to dictate their actions or kill them with a thought.

Blood Barrier: Using existing blood, James can quickly create a hardened barrier able to withstand powerful blows. To do this he can use either his own blood, or another’s. He carries round flasks of his own blood to do this, extracted a little at a time.

Crimson Lance: By slicing his palm, James can create small spikes of hardened blood, which he can throw with unnerving accuracy or use as melee weapons.

Crimson Scourge: James can harden the blood in his veins, allowing increased resistance to slashing or piercing attacks though the attack will still slice through muscle, which can easily incapacitate him.

Holder Magic:
    Ancient Tome of Frost. James can use his ice magic to freeze the water molecules in the air, sharply reducing ambient heat and weakening flame attacks in a small area around him.

Last edited by riccaru; 2011-11-15 at 12:32 PM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

Hey so I'm adding an additional character trait to Gabriel, and that is despite his attachment to the guild he's secretly ashamed of them and doesn't like to be connected to all of the chaos that surrounds them if he can help it.

With that in mind I have a plot hook for DiscipleofBob and Lil Shiro if they're interested. Basically while making his way to the station Gabriel runs into them and asks ever so politely for directions to the station. When Emilia notices he has a job offer in his hand she recognizes him as a mage and presses him about his guild, which he is rather vague about "Oh its full of very nice people. Like a family really." Impressed by his civil attitude she asks if she could join to which he responds that he's sure they'd give her a spot if she proved herself. Perhaps she should come along with him and do so by helping him complete the mission. She agrees and depending or not Varium decides to have made himself known before/during this interaction he's free to come along as well. As a group they defeat the bog demon narrowly and head back to Magnolia town. Only for Emilia to discover she accidentally signed up to join Fairy Tail of all places.

What do you guys think?

Also I have an idea for a few more villanous villains to join Twilight Reconcilation. The cackle while burning orphanages kind. Working right now under mutual interest but if Twilight does decide to go of the "Nice dark guild looking for a place to call home" they'll probably move on to form their own evil league of evil. Because they're Evil. Capital E. But I'm tired and its late so more on them tomorrow.
    Last edited by Xondoure; 2011-11-15 at 02:32 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    Hey so I'm adding an additional character trait to Gabriel, and that is despite his attachment to the guild he's secretly ashamed of them and doesn't like to be connected to all of the chaos that surrounds them if he can help it.

With that in mind I have a plot hook for DiscipleofBob and Lil Shiro if they're interested. Basically while making his way to the station Gabriel runs into them and asks ever so politely for directions to the station. When Emilia notices he has a job offer in his hand she recognizes him as a mage and presses him about his guild, which he is rather vague about "Oh its full of very nice people. Like a family really." Impressed by his civil attitude she asks if she could join to which he responds that he's sure they'd give her a spot if she proved herself. Perhaps she should come along with him and do so by helping him complete the mission. She agrees and depending or not Varium decides to have made himself known before/during this interaction he's free to come along as well. As a group they defeat the bog demon narrowly and head back to Magnolia town. Only for Emilia to discover she accidentally signed up to join Fairy Tail of all places.
    That sounds like a good possibility. A bog might be a good place for Emilia to pick up another spirit too.

EDIT: I'm going to post a job not for any of my characters, but in case other people need something to do.

WANTED

Job Rating: C-class

I have this horrid rat infestation in my basement, and the vermin are big! Monstrously big! Too big for my broom and too big for mousetraps! I need some professionals to come take care of this for me. Payment is 40,000 jewels. That's the usual amount for something like this, right?

-Daisy Marigold, proprietor of the Spring Flowers Inn & Pub in Magnolia Town.
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2011-11-15 at 09:12 AM.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Hey Keveak perhaps Gabriel enlists Nimbus to help with the bog demon before leaving town? It could be a fun way for two lower ranked guild mates to have some crazy adventures before getting curb stomped.
    Sounds like a fun idea, I'm up for shenanigans any day!

It might still work with Emilia joining the team, if Gabriel can convince Nimbus that they shouldn't mention their guild. Maybe if he told the cloudy mage that it was a secret mission? :3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Dark guild members for approval.

Name: Cogsworth
    Guild: Twilight Reconciliation
    Mage Rank: C to B, but his magic gives him a chance against even A-rank users.
    Magic: Time-Stop Magic, Age-Stop Magic
    Appearance: Cogsworth has a unique appearance, dressing in noble robes and plate mail adorned with various clocks, 13 in total. He definitely has older features, including an upturned nose and wrinkles. His moustache vaguely resembles the hands of a clock, and even twitches to different angles when he gets upset.
    Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show

Time-Stop: Not as awesome as it sounds, Cogsworth can stop time for at the absolute maximum 12 seconds at a time, and that much strains him. The longer he stops time, the longer he has to wait before he can use this power again. Also, when he stops time, he is unable to directly interact with anyone or any object not directly on his person, so he is unable to strike someone during the time-stop, nor is he able to open a door or pick up an object (though if he's already holding an object he can then take it with him). In combat, he usually uses this ability to get behind an opponent or into a similar position, get ready to strike, and start time again mid-swing, but his timing is ironically off so much that it's more than possible for his target to dodge or block.

Age Control: Cogsworth is much older than he looks, his apparent age being thanks to his Age Control magic, which stops him from aging. The source of this magic are the clock-shaped lachryma adorning him. If all 13 were to ever stop working, his magic would fail and the years would instantly catch up to him, withering him near instantly to dust.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cogsworth has spent a long life researching immortality and ways to delay death itself. He used to be a legitimate magical researcher, but once too many did his research delve into the less ehtical sides of magic. Now on the run, Cogsworth has floated from Dark Guild to Dark Guild attempting to research the lost Time Magic so he can grant himself eternal youth, but has met with little success.

Other:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cogsworth's weapon of choice is a sword with an unusual hilt shaped like a chakram, giving the weapon the appearance of a clock hand and allowing Cogsworth to spin the weapon around easily. He typically only uses the one, bue he has a smaller "second-hand" version as well. He is skilled in fencing with either or both as weapons.

Name: Aurora
    Mage Rank: A
    Magic: Mirror Magic
    Appearance: Aurora is a young woman in what appear to be shrine maiden's clothing, constantly holding a mirror at whatever she's facing. She rarely displays any hint of emotion or malice, accomplishing her tasks with cold efficiency. Her appearance often tricks people into thinking she's some sort of ghost or spirit instead of an actual person.

Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aurora uses Mirror Magic, a powerful branch of magic that's reliant on reflections.

Mirror Travel - Aurora can travel between mirrors for near instant transportation, but she can only travel to mirrors she's been to in the physical plane before. Also, she can't exit the mirror unless it's large enough for her to fit through. If it's not, she can still appear in the mirror and observe through it.

Reflect Magic - Aurora uses her mirror to reflect magical attacks. It can technically work against any attack that comes at her head-on (so the mirror is facing it), but it works best with energy or light-based attacks.

Mirror Clone - Aurora can create a duplicate of mages whose reflections appear in her mirror. The duplicates are under her control and can use the same magic as their originals, but if either Aurora or the originals leave the area, the clones are dispersed. If the clone is defeated, Aurora cannot make another clone of the same person for at least a day, and there can never be more than one clone of any person at a time.

Light Refraction - In the rare instances that Aurora needs to attack directly, her mirror's magic can reflect and amplify light into powerful light-based attacks.

History: - Aurora is a silent girl, rarely talking of her past. She does seem to display a quiet devotion to Ginko and his cause. It's possible that she, too was once a victim of the slave trade, but any tattoos or marks she does have are covered by her kimono.
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2011-11-15 at 01:57 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Sounds like a fun idea, I'm up for shenanigans any day!

It might still work with Emilia joining the team, if Gabriel can convince Nimbus that they shouldn't mention their guild. Maybe if he told the cloudy mage that it was a secret mission? :3
    Sounds perfect! Lets get it started.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #173

What do you guys think?

Also I have an idea for a few more villanous villains to join Twilight Reconcilation. The cackle while burning orphanages kind. Working right now under mutual interest but if Twilight does decide to go of the "Nice dark guild looking for a place to call home" they'll probably move on to form their own evil league of evil. Because they're Evil. Capital E. But I'm tired and its late so more on them tomorrow.
    Sounds like a plan.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey Bob, it's Twilight Reconciliation.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    Hey Bob, it's Twilight Reconciliation.
    Why that's exactly what I had posted the whole time and didn't edit in any way shape or form. <.< >.>

26. - Top - End - #176
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Sounds like a funny way to get Emilia to join Fairy Tail. She might quit as soon as she is there, but it would be funny. Hey if they get in over their heads since Kuhn is steathly following them could he pull of a cool rescue moment like you see in anime's were the characters are about to die and the more experienced person comes in at the last second and saves them?

Wow that came out longer than I intended. If you guys don't want that he can just note their ability from afar.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Main Character.

Nick Hayes (Flame Zenith)
    Height: 5’11”
    Weight: 158
    Blood: B-
    Magic: Fire

Appearance: Nicholas wears a black three piece pinstripe suit over a plain white shirt. He has a pair of half frame black glasses and wears black converse sneakers. His hair is medium length and a bit messy, but kept tamed.

Personality: While out of combat, Nicholas is quite eccentric and a bit silly. He’ll just as soon hug you upon meeting as shake your hand and he considers himself a “Casanova” for the modern world. While in combat, Nicholas is quite different from most flame magicians, using his powers in a calm manner and keeping his head.

Background: Not much is to be said of Nick’s past, living an average life in a middle class neighborhood until he began expressing magic use. His parents sent him off to join Fairy Tail, being the closest magical guild. He’s been in the guild for nearly four years now, without incident.

Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flame control and creation: Nicholas has a proficient level of control over his magic, allowing him to use two different trails of flame simultaneously. The reason he’s such a low rank is that while his flame is controlled, its range is lacking only allowing him a medium area of attack.

Scorched Spire: By using his flame magic to burn the ground in a specific shape, he can amplify his power in that area. The shape is a large circle, reaching the very edges of his control, and if anything were to break the circle permanently, the effect stops. He can also leave the area and cause an eruption of fire to come from the ground below, burning anything still in that circle, though this uses a lot of power.

An Enemy for the guild's S-class mages. He'll most likely align with Twilight Reconciliation after first contact with Fairy Tail.

James (Saint) Sinclair

Spoiler
    Show
    Blood Type: AB+
    Height: 6’0
    Weight: 149
    Magic: Blood Dragon Slayer / Ice
    Guild: Unaligned
    Appearance: James wears a long black hooded jacket, much like that of a priest. His hair is black with graying at the temples and is cut short, always tidy, and seems to never move out of place. His age changes handsome appearance from the young beauty to a hardened charisma. He has a short goatee with a bit more salt then pepper and his right eye is just below a small red scar.

Personality: James is a cold hearted SOB and will use whatever he can to get ahead. When speaking, his words are deliberate as if rehearsed beforehand and it’s nearly impossible to really anger him. He’s just as liable to smooth talk a beautiful woman as to twist her body to his bidding or freeze her heart.

Background: James was once a respected mage, using his powers in wartimes to command enemy battalions to betray their allies and fight for his will. But absolute power corrupts absolutely, and soon James left the service of Fairy Tail to strike his own path, one paved with corpses. He’s so far eluded capture by never leaving a soul alive to tell on him.

Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blood control: By spending a significant amount of uninterrupted time with a helpless individual, James can attune himself to the blood, allowing him to dictate their actions or kill them with a thought.

Blood Barrier: Using existing blood, James can quickly create a hardened barrier able to withstand powerful blows. To do this he can use either his own blood, or another’s. He carries round flasks of his own blood to do this, extracted a little at a time.

Crimson Lance: By slicing his palm, James can create small spikes of hardened blood, which he can throw with unnerving accuracy or use as melee weapons.

Crimson Scourge: James can harden the blood in his veins, allowing increased resistance to slashing or piercing attacks though the attack will still slice through muscle, which can easily incapacitate him.

Holder Magic:
    Ancient Tome of Frost. James can use his ice magic to freeze the water molecules in the air, sharply reducing ambient heat and weakening flame attacks in a small area around him.

Both look good. Which Guild is your main in?

Write em up. No idea where TR is going to end up. No single member so far has been at all nice so even if they're "Looking for a home" it's still filled with nasty characters. One is a walking natural disaster, the other is literally venomous and was trained by an evil Dragon. So...the leader isn't Good that's for sure.

Dark guild members for approval.

Name: Cogsworth
    Mage Rank: C to B, but his magic gives him a chance against even A-rank users.
    Magic: Time-Stop Magic, Age-Stop Magic
    Appearance: Cogsworth has a unique appearance, dressing in noble robes and plate mail adorned with various clocks, 13 in total. He definitely has older features, including an upturned nose and wrinkles. His moustache vaguely resembles the hands of a clock, and even twitches to different angles when he gets upset.
    Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show

Time-Stop: Not as awesome as it sounds, Cogsworth can stop time for at the absolute maximum 12 seconds at a time, and that much strains him. The longer he stops time, the longer he has to wait before he can use this power again. Also, when he stops time, he is unable to directly interact with anyone or any object not directly on his person, so he is unable to strike someone during the time-stop, nor is he able to open a door or pick up an object (though if he's already holding an object he can then take it with him). In combat, he usually uses this ability to get behind an opponent or into a similar position, get ready to strike, and start time again mid-swing, but his timing is ironically off so much that it's more than possible for his target to dodge or block.

Age Control: Cogsworth is much older than he looks, his apparent age being thanks to his Age Control magic, which stops him from aging. The source of this magic are the clock-shaped lachryma adorning him. If all 13 were to ever stop working, his magic would fail and the years would instantly catch up to him, withering him near instantly to dust.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cogsworth has spent a long life researching immortality and ways to delay death itself. He used to be a legitimate magical researcher, but once too many did his research delve into the less ehtical sides of magic. Now on the run, Cogsworth has floated from Dark Guild to Dark Guild attempting to research the lost Time Magic so he can grant himself eternal youth, but has met with little success.

Other:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cogsworth's weapon of choice is a sword with an unusual hilt shaped like a chakram, giving the weapon the appearance of a clock hand and allowing Cogsworth to spin the weapon around easily. He typically only uses the one, bue he has a smaller "second-hand" version as well. He is skilled in fencing with either or both as weapons.
    You know this was coming so let's get to the chase fast.

He's great. I hesitate on Time Magic but you've written him with enough weaknesses and the time control isn't really that egregious that...ya. I'm going to go on a limb and say he's safe. Any higher though and I'm going to have to say he is out however.

Name: Aurora
    Mage Rank: A
    Magic: Mirror Magic
    Appearance: Aurora is a young woman in what appear to be shrine maiden's clothing, constantly holding a mirror at whatever she's facing. She rarely displays any hint of emotion or malice, accomplishing her tasks with cold efficiency. Her appearance often tricks people into thinking she's some sort of ghost or spirit instead of an actual person.

Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aurora uses Mirror Magic, a powerful branch of magic that's reliant on reflections.

Mirror Travel - Aurora can travel between mirrors for near instant transportation, but she can only travel to mirrors she's been to in the physical plane before. Also, she can't exit the mirror unless it's large enough for her to fit through. If it's not, she can still appear in the mirror and observe through it.

Reflect Magic - Aurora uses her mirror to reflect magical attacks. It can technically work against any attack that comes at her head-on (so the mirror is facing it), but it works best with energy or light-based attacks.

Mirror Clone - Aurora can create a duplicate of mages whose reflections appear in her mirror. The duplicates are under her control and can use the same magic as their originals, but if either Aurora or the originals leave the area, the clones are dispersed. If the clone is defeated, Aurora cannot make another clone of the same person for at least a day, and there can never be more than one clone of any person at a time.

Light Refraction - In the rare instances that Aurora needs to attack directly, her mirror's magic can reflect and amplify light into powerful light-based attacks.

History: - Aurora is a silent girl, rarely talking of her past. She does seem to display a quiet devotion to Ginko and his cause. It's possible that she, too was once a victim of the slave trade, but any tattoos or marks she does have are covered by her kimono.
    The bolded part is a bit much I think otherwise she's good.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2011-11-15 at 02:34 PM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Sounds like a funny way to get Emilia to join Fairy Tail. She might quit as soon as she is there, but it would be funny. Hey if they get in over their heads since Kuhn is steathly following them could he pull of a cool rescue moment like you see in anime's were the characters are about to die and the more experienced person comes in at the last second and saves them?

Wow that came out longer than I intended. If you guys don't want that he can just note their ability from afar.
    I think between Emilia, Gabriel, Nimbus, and possibly Varium we should have whatever happens to be in the bog covered.

Now if Twilight Reconciliation were to unexpectedly show up...

EDIT: Regarding Aurora, would it be better if I specified that she couldn't use any other magic while using the Mirror Clone? It's mostly to try and help Twilight Reconciliation pose an actual threat against Fairy Tail. As it stands it's 3 Dragon Slayers against 1 not even including all the other mages in Fairy Tail.
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2011-11-15 at 02:55 PM.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Barbarian in the Playground

He's in Fairy Tail of course! Do we have a registry?
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

I think between Emilia, Gabriel, Nimbus, and possibly Varium we should have whatever happens to be in the bog covered.

Now if Twilight Reconciliation were to unexpectedly show up...

EDIT: Regarding Aurora, would it be better if I specified that she couldn't use any other magic while using the Mirror Clone? It's mostly to try and help Twilight Reconciliation pose an actual threat against Fairy Tail. As it stands it's 3 Dragon Slayers against 1 not even including all the other mages in Fairy Tail.
    Still...I was going to make a Blue Mage (ALA FF series) to go along with the lower ranked TR but that'd be his only power and he'd have to get hurt to use the magic. As it stands with Aurora being able to reflect other peoples magic back at them, go invisible and teleport, being able to copy other mages and all their magic...way to much. There's no limit to how many people she can do that on in the thing either so...while I trust you won't abuse it, it's still to powerful.

The big thing with TR is Fairy Tail only has Dragon Slayer to throw around as far as Lost Magic is concerned. TR...not so much. The time magic is certainly Lost Magic and Mirror Magic I would say is pretty darn close. I'd also say with six Dragon Slayers...I'm probably not going to accept any other character sub's with Dragon Slayer magic because really it's just to many.