New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

All of the various ideas put forth by the group have merit, but they all start at one point, and thats getting into the city.
    The group covers the distance to the gate in less than half an hour, guided by the aireal reconnaissance done earlier. At Drisae's suggestion, the group doesnt bother to conceal the body they are carrying, this sort of thing is common in Kethiria, out in this sort of area, people die all the time.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I dont think a body can be put in a bag of holding, so unless you have some other sort of storage equipment....

There are guards at the gate, naturally a party of this many beautiful women causes more than a few ogles stares, but finally the captain steps forward to address you.
    So, who are you and why do you wish entry into Kethiria?
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Colossus in the Playground

Drisae steps forward. "I'm Drisae, coming back after travel abroad. You can usually find me in friendly mood at the Little Orc Tavern, or in unfriendly mood if you mark up one of the ladies of town. Maybe you've heard of me.

"These ladies are on a sort of pilgrimage, and they are here to request audience with Elanon herself. This nitwit here,"
    she points to Korash, "took them for an enemy and started shooting, and got dropped pretty f***ing quickly. Well, looks like there might be a misunderstanding, and this dead woman is a Silescian. We probably should get her to the temple to explain what happened.

"Meanwhile, you have the services of a an angel with a big hammer with outstanding aerial recon; a woman with a big sword who can cut through enemies like a line-of-effect spell; a master wizard who can conjure one horror after another to run amok in enemy battle lines, and her servants who are quite capable; and finally, a peerless bard who would be the most valuable because of her ability to inspire a great many troops to act in the the greatest levels of heroism.

"Now, if you don't want that bolstering the town's defenses, fine. But I don't see a lot of carrion in The Zone, so we're probably overdue for an attack."

She produces a platinum coin from seemingly nowhere and twiddles from finger to finger - over finger, under finger, then back again at the end of the hand and finally held out to the captain. "Now, I see you're busy. So why don't you just put 'Drisae & Co.' in the register. I commend you for your vigilance, sir."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing she said is untrue. Being a local should help as well.

A platinum is 10 gold. If there is any parity with what is found for upkeep costs of soldiers, this is incredible coin for five minutes of work. The Sleight of Hand should be far and above automatic for her Sleight of Hand.

The italicized is the SLA she has as an amazon for suggestion (males only). Will DC 21, but hopefully is is very reasonable and he suffers a -1 to -2 Will save penalty (per spell).

Hell, even if he saves against the suggestion, I'm thinking the scenario alone should suffice.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-09-15 at 06:48 PM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Elinon...but you're only speaking, not spelling

Drisae always thought she had a pretty good Sleight of Hand check, but even she would have to be impressed at the speed with which the captain pockets the coin. He motions to one of the other guards Let them through and turns back to you. Dont envy you telling the Silescians one of their own is dead. Damn touchy about that sort of thing. You know where to find the temples.

4. - Top - End - #1144

Drisae guides them towards the Silescian temple, but takes a pause once they're out of sight of the guards. "Welcome to Kethiria, ladies. Now, since we are carting around this body and everyone sees us ...."
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Bugbear in the Playground

Taleira Ulharvyth

"Delivery time, then? That, or we had best be thoroughly rid of her. It's harder to raise her without the body, but leaving it in their temple sends such a lovely set of messages."
    Snickett avatar by me.

I draw custom OotSatars. I'm wearing one now, and you can check out samples in my Gallery.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by lostsole31 View Post
    "Welcome to Kethiria, ladies. Now, since we are carting around this body and everyone sees us ...."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Clyde slid the body into the bag of holding before we headed over to the gate.

Dot

Dot has clambered back onto her familiar perch on Clyde's shoulder. She looks around the city ahead with interest, and struggles to keep the exasperation out of her voice.

"The only reason anyone here will know that Korash is dead is that you told the guards. I still suggest that we retain focus, and proceed to the temple as planned."
    Last edited by Toliudar; 2012-09-16 at 12:11 AM.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

7. - Top - End - #1147

Melinda takes the time to weave a spell of subterfuge. The group's speech flows into the noises of the street briefly, but the ears compensate, bringing back the salince. Yet no one else can really hear anything that is being said. "Harder to raise? Not really. Practically it just means it'll cost them more. It would have been trivial to keep just a scrap of her hair. The rest isn't worth anything."

"What I do think might make it slightly difficult for my Angel of Death to be raised, should they will it, is that she took her own life. Dying by suicide instead of by battle puts her within the God of Death's domain, and my understanding of His faith is that He is not inclined to let Death be abused as some sort of transitory sanctuary. But He is just as opposed to us as Silescia is."

"If we were watched, and Drisae and I are equally confident that we were, then it is equivalent to having been challenged. Arguably I've been defeated already, but the initiative is still ours. And the situation demands our answer."

Melinda purses her lips in disgust. "I don't want this to escalate, and I don't want us to be become preoccupied with vengeance. It's piss-poor timing." Serves me right for getting killed. "I say let's go nip this in the bud and set it behind us. Then we can look forward."

Dot
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dot, I still think Tali's right. It's best to do this openly. I think an infiltration is a bigger risk than it looks like. Exposing Tasha will be trivial if Carlita's half as smart as anyone in this group, since the real one's dead and that knowledge is one Commune away. Once she finds out from the Bitch of War Herself, she'll trump us up on attempting to subvert the city's defenses, and we'll really be sunk.
    Of the Core classes, Bard is the best. It optimizes the most important resource of them all: play time.

Grieve not greatly if thou be touched a-light, for an after-stroke is better if thou dare him smite.
    The Play with the Two-Hand Sword in Verse, circa 1430. British Museum manuscript #3542, ff 82-85.

Current avatar: Sascha Kincaid, a lost country girl in a big city. Aldhaven: Vicious Betrayals

8. - Top - End - #1148

Drisae shrugs, "I'm just a hired city guide caught up in whatever bad stuff such an incendiary meeting might deliver. Can I help it if I have to defend myself in any accidental melee?"
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot shrugged, slightly baffled.

Melinda:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We can nip this in the bud anywhere. Say, tomorrow, half a world away, using a magical sending, followed by a meeting on neutral ground, once we've had a chance to think about what we actually want to say to them. Why take this conflict to their door now? If they really want you dead so badly, wouldn't going to their temple be even more inflammatory? What's stopping that from turning into a simple bloodbath, something that helps no one?

"I know that you represent the agape of Tishtina, and the lusts of Nocticula, but keep enough of Sabrina in you to ask 'what's in this for us?' Let's not let this distract us. Follow the prophesy, make the most of the strength of our position.

"But you are the offended party in this. If you want to march into Carlita's presence in the open, I'll be there with you."
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

10. - Top - End - #1150

Taleira Ulharvyth

"I could go alone. Sending a warrior shows respect, especially one of the team that took the Cups. Still, one woman isn't exactly an invasion even when she's me, and I have a fair chance of getting out even if they make something of it. That leaves the rest of you to get on with our actual mission here, and gives Silescia the minimum to fuss about."
    Last edited by Telasi; 2012-09-18 at 02:18 AM.
    Snickett avatar by me.

I draw custom OotSatars. I'm wearing one now, and you can check out samples in my Gallery.

11. - Top - End - #1151

Drisae adds, "I could go with my fellow Nocticulan ... complementary skill sets and I'm a local. On the other hand, the rest of you might want to keep me around for the rest of town. Perhaps another non-Nocticulan ... one that would not easily be messed with but could be respected for goodness and all that rot ... someonewith whom they might relate at least a little. I mean, it's not often a parley begins w/ someone w/ a paladin's warhorse."
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Ogre in the Playground

The angel looks down at the drow from her high horse (ha!). She scans the dark elf's face and thinks of reasons this would not be the best. It's not that she doesn't find any, but she does find that this might be the means of soothing hot blood. Taleira is one of the Cup-Winners, but the paladin-angel on the legendary steed might well be the balm needed ... for now.

Tepe to all: "Drisae might have a point. The Menagerie would be a fine initial physical defense if needed ... if needed. Taleira is just a teleport away with communication through the necklace. For my part, I'm on a legendary steed ... and with Dot's magic, Melinda's music, and Taleira's sheer destruction, we're not exactly a 'quiet' group should it come to battle."

Atareth looks from drow to Taleira to drow to party. "Sounds good to me. I think I read a recurring theme in many adventure books 'something-something ... split the party.' I guess it's about dividing our resources to conquer from different directions."
    Current Games
    Curse of the Crimson Throne: Dušana Essert(Zeta), & Fathi (Phi) and Hülya (Eta) Sharif of House al-Din
    Legacy of Fire: Water Prince Rafiq Karim
    Rise of the Runelords: Keghart Valdemar & Valbard the Velociraptor
    Savage Tide: Rabbi Eliezer "Lazer" Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth
    Serpent's Skull: Harsk! (yes, that one)
    Shattered Star: Lilim
    Strange Aeons: Dorn

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot struggles to follow the train of thought.

"Rather than starting with selecting an emissary, could we figure out what we would be saying to these Silescians? No point in going in on some kind of flag of truce unless we have something to say. 'Don't try to kill us or we'll try to kill you right back' seems to rather go without saying."

14. - Top - End - #1154

Taleira Ulharvyth

"I think the first point is to show that we don't want a fight. We've shed none of their blood, even though we have every right to it now. Let's keep it that way. We want them to know that we're reasonable people. We're willing to hear their grievance and try to find an answer that doesn't need any more death. How's that for a message?" Tali looks to Melinda for affirmation, since she's both the wronged party and the current representative of the new faith.
    Snickett avatar by me.

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeing (hearing, whatever ... no italics) Taleira speak aloud, Atareth follows. Drisae needed to hear this anyway. "My purpose there would not be to shake the hornet's nest. Though formidable, the essence of the power of Good flows through me and Sword. They cannot deny that, even if they want to. This is a way to open the door.

"Melinda already asked for some kind of instant redress. Sorry, Dot, but keeping it simple's best in this case. It's as direct as they were, but with open arms instead of twanging bow. We don't have to make friends, and I doubt that we will. But assassinations? No, that is bad business for everyone, which is an implication that could be made if we were to actually seek out someone that hasn't even been mentioned.

"We keep talking about 'priestess this' and 'religion that.' The fact is, an assassination was conducted - despite the subsequent resurrection, which cost an exorbitant sum to what was, at the time, an outside agency - on Kethirian lands.

"So. Who's the actual secular authority? Because if this whole Korash-Silescian thing were to be aired in public, it would be bad for everyone no doubt. But, it would still be bad for everyone."
    Current Games
    Curse of the Crimson Throne: Dušana Essert(Zeta), & Fathi (Phi) and Hülya (Eta) Sharif of House al-Din
    Savage Tide: Rabbi Eliezer "Lazer" Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth

16. - Top - End - #1156

Taleira Ulharvyth

"Our word against theirs? That doesn't end well for us. Besides, Drisae already told the guard it was a mistake. Changing the story now just puts the lie to that and undermines any credibility we might have had." Tali shakes her head. "If that's not reason enough, we have a mission to complete here. We can't afford to be mired down in legalities. We need to get Melinda to Lysindra's temple so she can do her diplomacy. Atareth or I need to be there to serve as champion and show our strength, and I think Dot and Drisae should be as well. My suggestion to send me alone was not made just to please my own ego."
    Snickett avatar by me.

17. - Top - End - #1157

Drisae pipes in, "Don't care who or what, but let's move from here. We're a group of ridiculous hotties standing in the middle of the street. There's a spot at the Little Orc that may be good for this sort hashing-out. But even then, how long will it take for you all to do something? Anything? I believe in setting up for the calculated strike, but it seems some need to have some food and drink - and I'm not talking about magic subsistence if you have those crutches - but real food and real drink, to begin settling into a cool mind with hot food.

"I can tell you that I'll go to the Temple if you go in force, but otherwise that's the last place I'd want to be, and I'm the last type of person they'd want there."
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-09-20 at 01:03 AM.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot shrugged.

"I agree with Atareth. Keep this simple, and we don't have to make friends with the Silescians in order to achieve our goals.

"Let's keep focused on why we're actually here. We can always deal with Carlita afterward."

She turned to Melinda, sensing that the newly minted priestess of the three would be the one to break this deadlock.

19. - Top - End - #1159

"Grievance, Tali? There is no grievance. There's just a feud. Silescia has always been a foe of Sabrina, ever since Sabrina's Ascension. The chief way of rubbing the defeated in the mud is a direct perversion of what is holy to us. Our faiths have never been able to stand each other." Melinda almost laughs. "I assume she's offended at my presence here within the city and tried to take the opportunity to chalk up a kill on a Sabrinite Cupbearer. So she sent this woman to kill me."

"As far as I'm concerned, Miss Korash here has achieved Victory, however transient, and when she took poison, (and yes, I know that happened) she gave up the rest of her life to take what glory she earned with her to the afterlife and isn't sharing a drop of it. Meanwhile, Carlita has none, because back I am. If glory is what she wants, then for Lysindra's sake, we're in Kethiria. Her Eminence can come challenge me herself, and play by code by letting me set terms, instead of wasting a good, devoted life like this."

"As for Korash's remains, she's taught me a very expensive lesson about personal security, for which I thank her posthumously. I assume the other Angels will now be competing to contrive of ever more spectacular ways of killing me, just because it's been done once. But I suspect that Korash won't be willing to come back and play that game. I'm sure she learned a lesson in the last few moments of her life. 'Victory is only worth attaining when it demonstrates superiority,'" the bardess quotes from Silescia's teachings. "Depending upon the charity of your enemy to be returned in state to your own turf for a decent burial is about as far from that as you can get. I think that's a message they'll understand, when we get around to sending it."

"As for when, I've decided I will not go; since I have no intent of striking at her or her church immediately, I refuse to let them have any pretext of having summoned me by having a lackey shoot arrows at me. Let's make our way to the high temple of Lysindra first. They are the secular authority here, aren't they?"
    Of the Core classes, Bard is the best. It optimizes the most important resource of them all: play time.

Grieve not greatly if thou be touched a-light, for an after-stroke is better if thou dare him smite.
    The Play with the Two-Hand Sword in Verse, circa 1430. British Museum manuscript #3542, ff 82-85.

Current avatar: Sascha Kincaid, a lost country girl in a big city. Aldhaven: Vicious Betrayals

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Nodding silently, Dot turns to Drisae.

"Might as well head directly there. What's the most public route we can take?"

21. - Top - End - #1161

Drisae says, "This a-way..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    DM's service on the court...
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-09-20 at 04:30 PM.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Ogre in the Playground

Lots of temples are decorated in gold and sparkle of their devotion to the god. Others are covered in art, speaking of the creativity the deity can inspire. Still others are forboding and grim, like the deity they represent.
    Lysindra's is none of those. The only art motif is Lysindra's symbol, 6 swords arranged hilt to hilt in a circle, blades pointing out. The design of the building is utilitarian, and no shining metal covers its exterior. Yet there is still something about it, something that makes you feel the power of this place. Something undefinable. Something....magic?
    As the party approaches, they see 6 guards at the front gate, 3 men and 3 women. All of them carry several weapons each, and Dot's arcane sight can see numerous auras on them and their weapons.
    They dont come to military attention when the group begins to mount the stairs, but they do form up into some semblance of rank. One of the men, and one of the women step forward.
    Im Major Arlan, this is Captain Kelsh, how can we help you on this fine day?

23. - Top - End - #1163

Drisae steps back, looking at Melinda. "Your show now."
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1164

Kethiria's high temple reminded Melinda more of her own home in Drania than the gilded spires of Varstok. Varstok was magical in a wonderful, ephemeral way, the way it needed to be to entice people away from the inhibitions of their own mind. Here, by contrast, earthy simplicity reigned. Spartan, yet not stifling, Lysindra's temple was coherent, and its focus thus effective. In simplicity lay purity of directness, and therein, power.

"Good day, Major. Good day, Captain." The diminutive priestess advances, bows her head, and parts her veil. "I am Melinda, thrice ordained of Sabrina, Tishtina, and Nocticula, and first priestess of the Three-as-One, Who is To Be. We are the First Fellowship of the Triune. My companions and I are here to pay our respects and appreciation to Lysindra, who has never failed to aid us when we have invoked Her valor on our quest. We would also like to request an audience with the High Priestess - we wish to consult with Her Holiness upon matters current to our faiths. May we enter? ...with whom should we speak?"

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ogre in the Playground

The captain steps back, leaving the Major to speak.

She has been expecting you. If you would follow me? He turns to lead you into the temple, and then turns back to you. Oh, and if I were you, dont refer to her as her holiness. Shes the high priestess yes, but its not the way she sees herself. Just Elinon would be fine with her.

He leads you in, and just like the outside, the inside of the temple is function over form. The only display of wealth is just behind the pulpit, once again there is a huge representation of Lysindras six sword symbol, but this time, each sword is crafted of a precious metal (platinum, gold, silver, copper, mithral and adamantite) and the hilts are all encrusted with gems of various kinds.
    As you enter the hall, a woman comes in from one side, and you dont even have to be introduced to know this is the one and only Elinon Darasis-Domar.
    Shes tall for a woman, standing at least 6 feet tall, and with golden blonde hair below her shoulders. Strapped over her back is a greatsword, and to her sides hang a pair of long swords. Dot knows she would get a headache continuing to gaze upon her with arcane sight, there are enchantments upon enchantments layered on her, and her items blaze with power.
    But theres more than that to Elinon's power, its her presence that draws you. Its a fact, the two most powerful people in Daystor are Dalcar and Elinon, and if ever those two titans faced off against one another, it would be the most epic battle of all time. Dalcar is the stronger in arcane power, but Elinon is a warrior without compare. In that field, only Starwyn could even hope to compare and that as well would be one for the ages.
    Her smile is open and friendly as she approaches you, bowing in respect to Melinda and smiling at the rest of you.
    Lysindra told me of some august personages who would visit today, and a priestess who claims to follow the Triune certainly meets that description. To what do I owe this visit?

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Was Sword escorted to the stables?

"Oh, now," says Atareth, "I don't know that you 'owe' us anything. But I'm pretty sure that Melinda will have a fine time regaling you of a touristy trip we made to Gehenna to pay our due to Kotep. And his due he did receive."
    Current Games

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Ogre in the Playground

Elinon's face darkens just a touch at the mention of Kotep, but when Atareth mentions that he got his ass handed to him beaten, she brightens

28. - Top - End - #1168

"It's an honor to be exchanging words with a living legend," said Melinda as she returned Elinon's gracious acknowledgment. Zanthia had mentioned that Elinon was one of three women in Daystor credibly close to demigodhood. "In truth, we have known for some time that we would come. But we weren't ready before. This Fellowship started with ten Cupbearers, champions of three goddesses at the Games of the Ascension. Only three of those ten are present here. Many have left, and many others have joined. Frankly, groping in the dark after obscure strands of prophecy can be taxing to one's faith. Especially when that Prophecy turns out to be true."

Melinda's next words were chosen as much for Drisae's benefit as for Elinon's. "We who have stayed on this quest are not our faiths' strongest, nor most powerful. We are the ones who have devoted the most of our spirit to growing together - to preparing the way for the Unification in our own hearts. In pursuing this Prophecy we've made enough committed choices, and grown enough together, that the Three in their providence have blessed us with some real glimpse of exactly what it is that we are working to achieve, below the cosmic level.

"The Triune represents passion, hope, and a virtuous cycle of desire and fulfillment. She represents self-actualization and self-liberation through the shared bonds of fellowship and love. This is the way we have pursued our Prophecy, and this is the example we have set for those who will follow us in faith.

"We have already made enemies in Kotep and Rohdan. We need allies. There are many matters on which I would eventually like to consult you, Elinon, but today I'm here on behalf of my Goddess to ask for Lysindra's support for the Unification."

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ogre in the Playground

Elinon gestures for Melinda, and the rest of the party, to take a seat on one of the pews. She takes one as well.
    First of all, do you have any idea of the relationships between Lysindra, and the deities of the Triune?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the problem with PbP, you cant really have a normal conversation

Its a complicated one, in some respects. Lysindra started in life as a marilith, and she was one of the best, if not, the best. At the height of her power as a demon, she wielded 6 swords of supreme power, and could destroy the greatest warriors the world could throw at her without breakimg a sweat. Tishtina tried to defeat her, several times. She could only escape with her life by the smallest of margins. But she didnt give up. Finally, and no one knows how, since neither of them talk about it, Tishtina finally defeated her. Not killed her, mind you, defeated her. And again, no one knows the truth of how it happened, but Lysindra became dedicated to the cause of good. As well as becoming Tishtina's personal bodyguard and confidante. She would have been there when Sabrina ascended.
    What does all this mean? It comes down to this. Lysindra would support Tishtina in anything she wanted to do. But there are other deities like that, Glendira for one. With Lysindra, it goes deeper. She knows Sabrina and from all that I was able to read on the stories, they got along well. And Lysindra was once a demon, and knows Nocticula better than any other deity could because of that. So Lysindra knows and likes all three aspects of the Triune.
    You come here asking for support from the religion of Lysindra for the Triune. I could commune to ask her specifically, but I dont think I need to. Speaking with the voice of the Goddess in Daystor, the religion of Lysindra supports the Unification, completely and unconditionally.

30. - Top - End - #1170

Melinda may hide her tells well, but by now her breathing indicates relief. "I'm glad to know that our faiths share such solid history. May Fate grant that our nascent church meet with more occasion to express its gratitude in the future. In the meantime, please accept these commemorative tokens of our esteem. Two days ago we breached Kotep Arasin's extraplanar sanctum to free our Prophet from captivity," she explains. "This set of sword and armor are some of the spoils from that conflict."

"This brings up one of the more recent developments that I wished to discuss," transitions Melinda. "Our Prophet mentioned building the support of Ailena's faith in the same verse as Glendira and Lysindra. In terms of the current politics of the deities, this makes sense. Ailena's approval would extend support for the Triune beyond Tishtina's immediate friendships to encompass a natural bloc of interests and symbolisms. It would make our endeavour much more credible. And that's the way it looked to us two weeks ago.

"But in the course of freeing our Prophet, we have directly struck at Kotep. I feel it is likely that the diminishment of our common Adversary is linked with the Prophecy regarding three other goddesses of magic.

"I see potential to turn what initiative we have already won into more lasting and symbolic gains for all of us, if our four faiths can find a meaningful way to work together. What are your thoughts on this? Would you be willing to extend some goodwill and help us contact Ailena's high priest with this proposal?"
    Last edited by Kalirren; 2012-09-23 at 01:07 AM.