New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 9

1. - Top - End - #691
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 9

Julie & Eric's

Julie watches the water play over the shield with interest, trailing a finger over his shoulder negligently, tracing around his eye with featherlight touches.

"What do you think? We're sweaty and messy aren't we? Besides, any excuse to get you into the shower with me is a good one." Good thing they were still both naked from their previous romp, because Julie's skin is absolutely plastered by the falling droplets.

It actually creates a rather nice shimmering effect, should Eric care to take a gander.

Julie's smiles seem a whole lot more genuine today for some reason. Plenty of things to be happy about perhaps?

Or maybe it's just S'hel's emotional overload bleeding over from last night.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Library]

Cessie smiles, "I know what you mean Harnel. Don't worry though, I will make sure it's inhuman enough. The shape of the guardian is very important however as it will effect the personality which the spirit will eventually form." She explains.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Library]

Harnel smiles, "Alright then, I don't know enough about the details to really dictate how it goes." He's honestly feeling a little bit lost at this. It's for the kids though, right?

[Julie & Eric's]

The barrier dissolves so that Eric can get wet too, and he smiles as he rubs Julie's shoulders. He moves in for a kiss. A long, passionate, happy one. As he does this, he realizes he has a question for her. A conundrum arises. He doesn't want to stop kissing. But he has a question to ask. The solution is so simple!

As he is talking to both of them, Julie and Shelly will hear his voice in their head, Feeling good today, I take it?
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

4. - Top - End - #694

Julie & Eric's

Julie's mind is present for the conversation, but S'hel has once again gone back into thoughtless dormancy, buried under a pile of happiness.

Oh I'm sure you know exactly how we're feeling right now buster. She's going to be full for weeks until she digests all that you gave to her last night. And that means you'll have to deal with me being infuriatingly happy until she's done chewing through it all.

Julie slips her tongue in between Eric's as she responds, trying to force open the link in their minds that allows them to speak mentally so he can feel this from her end once again.

And then she starts humming. That should be an interesting experience.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #695
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

How will I ever manage? Julie will easily be able to open the link between their minds, as Eric isn't exactly resisting. He doesn't mind feeling what they do, as happy is something people generally tend to like feeling.

This does put something of a crick in his own plans though. It'll probably have to wait until Shelly is done being happy.

that said, those are future plans, later stuff. Currently, his planning consists of putting his hands and tentacles all over the spots he knows Julie likes, and trying to draw the curtain.

6. - Top - End - #696

[Mithar Keep - Library]

"We don't need to decide anything right now. The only hard part is to infuse the kami into the body. But I'll deal with that later, for now I think I'm going to get something to eat." She looks down on her body and pats her stomach lightly. "I need to feed the little one don't I?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2011-11-30 at 07:01 PM.

7. - Top - End - #697

Julie & Eric's

Julie leans into Eric's mouth, eagerly holding back the curtain with a bit of malicious glee.

Now now, we came in here to get clean remember? No sense letting the water run overlong is there? Despite her admonishing words, Julie's lust aura is pinpointed on Eric like a fog lamp shining out over the sea.

She's trying to push him, see just how far she can go before he falls over the edge.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Library]

Harnel smiles, "Yeah. We'd best get you something to eat. What's say I try my hand at making something for you again? Something a bit fancier than the eggs and ham we had this morning. If you're willing to wait, it won't take too long to make."

[Julie & Eric's]

Eric breaks the kiss, smiling at Julie. This is somewhat odd, because all she knows about men should mean that he's throwing her down right now and doing his best to have an amazing curtain. Instead, in spite of the lust she can feel absolutely pounding off of him and that she can detect over their mental link, he seems outwardly calm and collected as he reaches for the shampoo and conditioner. Unless Julie stops him, she'll be getting her hair washed by her boyfriend in a moment, as he, almost impossibly calm, cleans her up.

And this while the lust aura is pointed straight at him.

9. - Top - End - #699

Julie & Eric's

Oh but two can play at this game. While he's washing her hair, Julie reaches behind her without taking her eyes off Eric's and pulls a bar of soap and begins lathering his chest and shoulders, taking the opportunity to rake her fingernails across his skin so that she can enjoy the texture of the scales.

"See? This is nice isn't it? We should do this every day." Normally the implications of doing something like this every day without even the promise of sex would be enough to drive a man to tears. There's a twinkle in her eyes as Julie awaits his response.

S'hel manages to put aside the pile of happiness that sits before her and join the playful duo.

Yes... nice... Shelly blares a burst of lust and pleasure through the link with Eric, trying to drive him even further over the edge.

10. - Top - End - #700

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    "It is," Sunny says. "Not very many machines to listen to." The emotions she's transmitting suggest mixed feelings about that.
    Hallowmere Lake

Magtok shrugs. "I could have a few Magbots visit now and then."

Or she could just visit the MagCave, or build herself a dishwasher or butler robot or something. Wouldn't be beyond her capabilities.

"So I'm guessing you don't have, like, a giant subterranean lair under the house, full of robots and power-tools and secret assembly lines, do you?"
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-11-30 at 08:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mithar Keep - First Floor]

The place is fairly empty. There's a few cupboards where he might find a few gold, but that's about it. why they have gold lying around, I'm not sure.

The study is, for lack of a better word, barren. Harnel hasn't done much with the place yet, but his desk is there. Also, a trapdoor in the corner of the room.
    [Mithar Keep - First Floor]

Vincent takes the gold from the cupboards, before rifling through the desk. He totally intends to investigate the trapdoor after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Troll in the Playground

Hallowmere

"No, there's nothing underground," Sunny says.

"I fix a lot of machines at Remnant,"
    Sunny tries to explain. "Armour and weapons and vehicles. They aren't robots. People used them. Before they broke."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #703
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

Eric just grins at the efforts of both Shelly and Julie, just continuing to help her wash despite the absolutely immense amount of lust she's feeling coming off of him.

[Mithar Keep - Harnel's Study]

The desk is locked and Vincent doesn't have the key. Haha!

It is also nowhere in the room, seeing as Harnel has it with him.

14. - Top - End - #704
    Ogre in the Playground

Bah! Stupid locks. So many locks. Two is a lot!
    Vincent checks to see if the trapdoor is locked too.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #705

Julie & Eric's

Now why would that be... Julie probes Eric's mind through the link, looking for anything suspicious. At first she thought it was just superb self control, but she knows from experience that his control is somewhat lessened by her aura...

While she's looking, she steps up to him and reaches around his back with the bar of soap, using the opportunity to press her body up against his while she begins to soap up his tentacles one by one.

"You're awfully quiet... keep grinning like that and I might think you're planning something."

16. - Top - End - #706
    Ogre in the Playground

Yup, it's locked. Vincent isn't getting that trap door open if he sticks to video-game physics.

[Julie & Eric's]

"Oh, but I most definitely am up to something," Eric says, and brings her in for another kiss, this one fairly short.

With a little probing, Julie will find a secondary mind that Eric evidently created, and he's directing every bit of the lust directed at him towards it. In fact, there appears to be three of these spare minds for him to redirect it to, in case the first is overloaded. They're not exactly sophisticated, but it's surprising how Eric managed to do that.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

Well that's a bust. Oh well.

Vincent moves on from the Study to the Kitchen. With his Sword.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #708

Julie & Eric's

Aha! That's the only warning Eric will get before Julie attempts to envelope his pseudo-mind in her power and pull in all directions.

The suction should cause the construct to unravel, flooding Eric's real mind with everything that has built up so far in a tidal wave of heat and passion.

All of this should happen as soon as his lips first brush hers, for added effect.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

Why is he there? we don't know. All Vincent finds are plates and utensils made of adamantine here, and a bit of food in the fridge. None of it seems selectable unless he wants to physically pick the stuff up.

[Julie & Eric's]

That may have been something of a bad idea, with Eric so close. And with no time to build up a way to deal with it, it all floods forth. Julie may find Eric's arms and tentacles constricting her, wrapping painfully around her body as he moves to bring her closer, and into a forced curtain, that she has quite clearly brought on herself. It will not be gentle.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Washroom]

To murder Mister Body.

Vincent doesn't really like food like Caroline does, so moves on to the Washroom.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #711

Julie & Eric's

A mistake? In most circumstances certainly, and as Eric nearly crushes her she begins to think it may have been. But Julie has almost certainly been through rougher times than this, and attempts to guide him so that he doesn't do any lasting damage.

But she certainly doesn't seem to enjoy herself. She bites and squeals and fights him every step of the way, using her talents at acting to make it seem like he's being an absolute monster to her. By the time he's finally calmed down and sated himself she's probably picked up quite a few artful bruises along her arms and legs just from how hard she's been struggling.

The glare she levels at him through her bangs when the curtain rises bears a lot of heat.

"So, was it worth it?"

22. - Top - End - #712

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

Harnel smiles, "Yeah. We'd best get you something to eat. What's say I try my hand at making something for you again? Something a bit fancier than the eggs and ham we had this morning. If you're willing to wait, it won't take too long to make."
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

"That would be wonderful Harnel, I need to start looking for ways to infuse the spirit anyway..." She smiles and gently touches his hand. "I did like you walking around naked though, just so you know." She adds with a grin.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Library]

Harnel grins and rolls his eyes, "And you'll see more of it, too, if I have my way. Not like it's going to stop as long as I can manage it. Just wait here, I'll be back up with food in about half an hour" and with that, he'll turn to head down to the kitchen.

Vincent should hear someone clattering around in the kitchen from the bathroom. Harnel is getting a pan ready and pulling some foods from the fridge and cupboards. looks like he's going to be making fish with corn and potatoes. Simple, yes, but good.

[Julie & Eric's]

The glare Julie gives to Eric pales compared to the one he gives her. "You tell me."

He steps out of the washroom, drying rapidly as he does so, and before he's left the apartment, he's in dry clothing. Julie will be able to hear the door slam shut from her place in the shower.

That's not a good sign.

24. - Top - End - #714
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

Oh hey! A NPC! Could be a patrolling guard though. He'd raise the alarm and you'd either have to do this all again or fight a bunch of tough fights.

On the other hand, it could just be a random person to talk to who wandered into the kitchen. They do that sometimes. Wander. It's especially annoying when they wander in front of the doorway and won't let you through because they're too stupid to wander back out.

Either way, worth finding out, so Vincent goes to walk up to Harnel from behind and poke him press A.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2011-11-30 at 10:15 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #715

Julie & Eric's

Julie just stands in the shower as he storms off letting the water wash away the perverse satisfaction of the deed and replace it with the guilt that inevitably follows. The bruises on her wrists and ankles begin to fade as the illusions they were based in wear off, revealing much lighter injuries just beneath.

"No."

Another surge of joy invades her thoughts as S'hel begins to eat, oblivious to Julie's woes. She clamps down on their link, thickening the barrier until she can feel nothing from her other half so that she can wallow in her misery.

She heads for the kitchen, not caring about her state of dress, and snaps her fingers at the Magclone on the couch. Wherever Bootok is in the building, he should find his conciousness swapped back with the sleeping Magclone as she cancels her psionic swap.

No sense pretending she hadn't noticed any more. It's not like the gag would have cheered her up anyway.

So that's it. Eric's gone without even a chance to explain things. That's alright, she's just going back to status quo. She'll pick up a decent John after her next show, suck him dry and everything will feel perfect again.

Julie buries her head in her arms, but she doesn't cry.

She doesn't deserve to cry.

26. - Top - End - #716
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

Harnel has been in too many situations that almost killed him to respond well to a surprise.

Vincent enters a quicktime event! Press B to avoid getting a backhanded fist in the face, as Harnel spins around!

27. - Top - End - #717
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

Gah! Quicktime events. The bane of turn based RPGs. Because they don't belong!

Admittedly, Vincent did expect some action though, but he's just not quick enough, and it is all or nothing usually. So backhanded he is, falling to the ground. He must have hit the next button though, cause he managed to pull his sword.

At least he didn't rage reset to the last save.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

28. - Top - End - #718
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

HarnelWill attempt to hold Vincent down, stepping onto his back (or chest, if he's laying on his back) and holding down the video-game boy's sword arm with a hand.

"Why the hell are you sneaking around my home?!"

29. - Top - End - #719
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

Vincent presses X! Hah! Fool him once, shame on you...
    He rolls out of the way and gets to his feet, sword in hand. He's no slouch to melee.

"Hey! I wasn't sneaking. I'll have you know that I barged right in after going the loud route."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

30. - Top - End - #720
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

Harnel doesn't get out of his ready stance, but just looks at Vincent incredulously, "The gate was locked, how did you even get in here?"

Vincent should note that Harnel is in a set of robes, which may make the video-game hero peg him as a sort of mage. He's still in a battle stance if Vincent wants to start the fight, but there's a conversation option that shows he wouldn't have to.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-11-30 at 11:25 PM.