New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 9

1. - Top - End - #751
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 9

Julie & Eric's

Julie gives him a look that says, And you think I don't know what I'm doing?

No wait, that was just a message sent down the link.

But she sighs, and explains herself, "Six hundred years Eric. That's how long I've been around. Doing things with your powers was... different, but in many ways the same. It was just more brute force than I'm used to, but that meant I was extra careful about it." Here's where Julie should be saying something cheesy like "I never meant to hurt you." but they both know that isn't entirely true.

"Psionically, each member of my family has a specialty. Mine has always been emotions. I'd like to think I know enough about you to balance yours just right."

Then a grin lights up her face as she brings her other hand up to his shoulders and begins the massage in earnest, "And if you're really worried, you could always let me in that head of yours again and I can fix you up in a jiffy."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

Eric shakes his head, "Nah, it's fine. If you say you did things right, I'll believe you until something proves otherwise." He grins, "That does make me wonder, though. Is it possible to get us together in one body at the same time?" He thinks about that, smiling to himself. Would bring a whole new layer to the intimacy, wouldn't it?
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #753

Julie & Eric's

Julie moves her hands lower, kneading as they go and paying special attention to the bases of Eric's tentacles as she ponders his question.

"Anything is possible. I've never been the best at possession, but I'm sure if you lubricated things the process would go smoothly. It would be harder to fit you in here than to squeeze me into your head... but I'm sure we could make room."

My she is just full of innuendo right now. She briefly lets go of his back and moves to the fridge, pulling out some orange juice and condiments to set the table.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Ogre in the Playground

Julie & Eric's

"Why don't we try that out then? Sounds like fun. Or something." Admittedly, he wants to try it out. It sounds interesting, at least, but he's not sure what exactly they'd be gaining from it except for some silliness. Eh, whatever, silliness is good enough.

5. - Top - End - #755

Julie & Eric's

Julie tries to open up their link in preparation for what is to come.

Alright, this will be a bit like what we did out on the dance floor, only one of us will be slipping deeper into the other than last time. The only question left is... your place or mine?

She sits, not wanting to fall if/when she loses control of her body, and pats the chair next to her so that Eric can do the same.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

Let's go with mine. No offence, but I'm not entirely sure about the mechanics of your psionics, but I know mine can separate us normally if weird things happen. I'm gonna give you control, see what you do, he grins, sitting down beside her. Over their mental link, He'll await Julie's instructions for what to do to help with the transfer.

7. - Top - End - #757

Julie & Eric's

The succubus' eyelids flutter shut as she pushes through the widened link and to the edge of Eric's ego, stopping there. She knows that if he doesn't cooperate she could be forced back out again, so she gives him a mental "knock" of sorts to get his full attention.

I need you to surround me with those powers of yours and pull me towards you. Our powers aren't an exact match so I can't walk you through this, but if you want it hard enough then I'm certain you can get me through.

Julie begins compressing her essence into a kernel, hoping to slip in through Eric's subconcious defenses without having to poke too big of a hole in them. Possessing psionically is always tricky, and she'll have to mend the damage she's doing now on her way back out.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

Remarkably, Julie will find that Eric's mind has a sort of relaxed state to it at current. If one were to visualize, it would seem like a massive sienna amoeba, so piercing it isn't going to be a problem. No damage will be done on the way in, and Eric's mind reaches out to take a hold of Julie's to allow her into the place he wants her to be; control of the body, while still allowing himself access to override her if he chooses. Contingencies and all that, and Julie should likely understand that not everybody likes to feel completely helpless. He also gives her access to his abilities, if she chooses to use them.

9. - Top - End - #759

Julie & Eric's

As soon as Julie finds herself in control of the body she wrests his abilities out from under him and engulfs their shared body in sienna light.

Eric might find himself undergoing the unsettling feeling of metamorphosis, bones changing length and shape, hips widening, waist narrowing...

When it's done, Eric looks much like he did before, only slightly more... female.

Alright quite a bit more actually, as she is now lithe and short and definitely 100% woman.

With another quick twist of will, Julie tries to prevent the dormant partner from accessing Eric's powers, but leaving in his ability to trip the failsafes and take over. If that worked he'll have to take control back from her if he wants to change his body back to normal.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-12-02 at 10:40 AM.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

Harnel will see Vincent out to make sure he leaves before closing, and locking, everything behind him. he then, finally, goes back to the kitchen and uses cooking Cessie a meal as a way to calm himself down. Eventually, he'll take the dish up to her, salmon with potatoes and corn. Maybe not the most lavish meal, but good all the same.
    [Mithar Keep - Kitchen]

The mage, now having dragged out several other books which surrounds her looks up as he enters the room. "Everything okay? I think I heard something out there."

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Library]

Harnel shakes his head, "Kid found his way into the tower somehow. I locked up after him after he left, but apparently he hadn't realized this was someone's home." Harnel will describe Vincent, as he never asked for the boy's name. He places the plate down near Cessie, having cooked it for her, after all.

[Julie & Eric's]

Eric doesn't even attempt to wrest back control he - she - is simply too stunned. She can see through the eyes in different places on the body, and no doubt Julie is looking Eric's new body over right at the moment as well. A mental facepalm can almost be heard resounding.

Nice.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-12-02 at 03:00 AM.

12. - Top - End - #762

Julie & Eric's

Julie doesn't even bother to give herself a look over, knowing exactly what the body she made looks like. Eric could probably pluck the information from her half of their shared headspace, but he probably won't need to as she pours some more batter into the frying pan, turning the eye in the back of her hand to give him a great view of how they look now.

Her new body is lithe and athletic, slim build with fairly boyish and understated curves. She looks to have lost about half a foot of height as well. Her hair isn't much longer, and besides a smaller chin her face hasn't changed much. She could probably be mistaken for a teenage boy, perhaps a younger version of Eric from just before puberty.

Except for the fact that she's shirtless.

Eric's own voice mocks him inside their head, I'm gonna give you control, just to see what you do.

And then, with a pancake in midflip, she does just that, becoming the evil little voice in his head once again.

So do you like it?

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

The very first thing Eric does is simple. She reaches up to her chest, and almost tentatively, squishes a boob. They're not exactly large things, but there it is. She continues working on pancakes, still being fairly nonchalant.

How long have you been harboring this little idea anyways?

Julie will be able to detect a certain level of discomfort at having breasts out in the open. A sienna light burst appears, and suddenly Eric is wearing both a bra and a white tee shirt.

And for the record, Julie will detect something along the lines of very much liking it, oddly enough.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-12-02 at 03:28 AM.

14. - Top - End - #764

Julie & Eric's

Julie giggles as Eric fondles herself, Not long. It was one of the tamer things I was going to do if you didn't figure out jut how hard a fight you had on your hands with me. Julie remembers a very important tidbit Shelly shared with her after their little swapping fiasco.

Cut off from Eric's powers, she uses her own instead, attempting to agitate Eric's molecules and heat up her skin. If she does it right, it should be just enough to be relaxing for her, given her preference for heat, but not enough to distract.

You know, if you spend any more time as a girl I may have to start calling you Ericka.

The clothing is a nice touch, but Eric can tell Julie is more than a little disappointed by it.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-12-02 at 10:39 AM.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

I- but Eric stops herself. Eh, sure, go ahead. You like women too and it's not like I mind anyways. I've kind of always wondered what it would be like to be a woman. I see no reason not to try it out.

what has Julie unleashed?!

16. - Top - End - #766

Julie & Ericka's

Oh my, it does have a nice ring doesn't it? Don't get me wrong though Ericka, although I've certainly been around both sides of the fence... and sometimes straddling the darn thing, I think I like you best in your original packaging. Tentacles might be handy, but they certainly aren't everything.

When Ericka is done making the pancakes Julie cranks up the internal furnace she has going to try and make her love sweat a little. Or melt into a puddle of relaxation and goo right there in the kitchen.

Of course, you could always do something similar to me if need be. My body's right there after all, and I've always been partial to Jules myself. Julie outlines how she managed to turn Eric so quickly, a proceedure involving suspending the original body in the ether while shaping a duplicate simultaneously. It's the safesy way to do things, because it leaves a back up lying around just in case you mess things up.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Ericka's]

"Alrighty then, let's try this out." Ericka kneels down next to Julie's body and begins making the adjustments, following the procedure Julie outlined. Sienna light envelops Julie's body, of course. After a few minutes, They, through the same eyes, will be looking at a male version of Julie. Her face is now more masculine, with a wider, firmer jaw and more angular features. Her exaggerated curves are no more, replaces by a somewhat athletically muscular physique. Short hair, to take it out of a feminine style. One thing is kept though; her, or rather his, rear. It seems Ericka wasn't lying when she said she liked it.

"There we go. An incubus."

Ericka will then attempt mental contact with Shelly, how are you liking it in there?

18. - Top - End - #768

Jules & Ericka's

Shelly grasps at the contact, leaning (for lack of a better word) on Ericka's mind with a mental chuckle.

Trust me sug, that isn't an incubus you made there. they tend to be uglier than that for one thing. I'm doin' just fine though, although your little moment with Jules last night ate away most of those delectable emotions you fed me.

"Jules" despite being stuck in Ericka's head, changes his voice to a much deeper one to reflect the change waiting for him in his own body.

She's certainly right about that. While a succubus can generally be thought of as a lust demon, Incubi are almost always more of a rape demon. If it doesn't seem like it will upset his host/lover, Jules will send her a mental image of what said demon actually looks like. It certainly isn't a pretty thought, so much so describing it would probably be outside our best interests.

On the other hand, you do make quite the sculptor my little Ericka. It's not quite as inspired as I'd hoped, but you do seem to know what you like in a man.

19. - Top - End - #769

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Hallowmere

"No, there's nothing underground," Sunny says.

"I fix a lot of machines at Remnant,"
    Sunny tries to explain. "Armour and weapons and vehicles. They aren't robots. People used them. Before they broke."
    Hallowmere

Magtok nods, only kinda paying attention at this point. He glances briefly at the present, and considers bringing it up again, before something much more important comes to mind.

"Hey Sunny?"

He looks around, as if worried someone might be inexplicably eavesdropping, and lowers his voice as he turns towards her.

"I'm, err...not sure how much Remnant is paying you, how much the two of you have saved up, or how long you can stand to just sit around here, but...just don't retire early, kay? Please don't. This is going to sound incredibly stupid and counter-intuitive, but you really need to avoid the marital bliss trap. I can't...I-I'm not sure how it works, or why, but couples living happy, alone, independent from the rest of the Nexus, and in peace like this and stuff..."

He shakes his head, and looks back out towards the backyard, trying to avoid letting her see any outward sign of emotion, anything resembling puny human weakness. Gods know it isn't easy, though.

"They deadtime, Sunny. They deadtime, and then they don't come back out of it. Rabbit and her art god, Brendan and Ashna, Saurous and Moon, Darcy and that dragon guy, Tessa and her family...there's a reason you've probably never heard any of these names before. I don't want you and Carl to be next."
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-12-02 at 11:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

20. - Top - End - #770
    Troll in the Playground

Hallowmere

Sunny doesn't understand most of this speech, but she can tell Magtok is upset, and gives him a hug. "We're going back to work after Thanksmas. Don't worry. I like to work. It isn't far away when we can teleport, and we still have our quarters on base."
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2011-12-02 at 12:26 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ogre in the Playground

[Jule's & Ericka's]

Hmm. Different sorts of incubi, I guess. I've always heard about them as just male succubi, but I guess it can't be the same in every world. Ericka cringes at the mental image, likely for the thought of being attacked by that sort of thing, but doesn't seem to mind it otherwise

Ericka, at the point, is going to give control back to Jules. See what he does, with the new body before him. This may or may not be so that she can revel in the wondrous feeling of warmth Jules is putting on her body.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-12-02 at 12:43 PM.

22. - Top - End - #772

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

Harnel shakes his head, "Kid found his way into the tower somehow. I locked up after him after he left, but apparently he hadn't realized this was someone's home." Harnel will describe Vincent, as he never asked for the boy's name. He places the plate down near Cessie, having cooked it for her, after all.
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

"A kid?" Cessie asks with a raised eyebrow, "How did he get in here? Hopefully he wasn't some type of spirit, those things are dangerous. We might need to ward the entire tower to get him away."

23. - Top - End - #773

Jules & Ericka's

Hmm, lets set me up for the morning and get this breakfast into us. After all I'm eating for two now. Jules will quickly move his old body back into the bedroom. It's inert for now, so there's not much he can do with it.

You know... Since your normal form is in stasis, you can always keep this one for later and A bit of sienna light later and Ericka's body is back to normal. Another flash and she's tiny again, taking her first bite of the doubled up breakfast in front of her. swap back and forth whenever you like.

The heat Jules is pumping through their body is almost beyond safe limits, and curls of smoke rising up from the seat of her chair and the fork in her hand starting to turn pigeon blue from the heat.

"Laa~! Oh my, we do have a pretty voice now don't we? Maybe I'll convince Maggie to let me borrow his chief of security for a duet later."

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ogre in the Playground

[Jules & Ericka's]

A mental chuckle, Well, you would know, you designed the voice. I've never been good at singing, though, so I'll need some help with that, probably.

Ericka is still just reveling in the heat and warmth. If Jules keeps pushing this, she may end up going dormant the same way that Shelly did with the happy emotions. In fact, she already seems to be slipping that way, leaving Jules in control of the body without any input as Ericka descends into catatonic glee.

[Mithar Keep - Library]

"He seemed physical enough, really. I'm not worried about him, as he didn't really seem to mean any harm. Just one of those adventuring types that are everywhere in the Nexus."

Of course, technically, both Harnel and Cessie are the adventuring type as well, or at least used to be.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-12-02 at 01:14 PM.

25. - Top - End - #775

Jules & Ericka's

Oh no you don't. Jules gives a yank on his end of their link while dropping most of the heat, leaving them pleasantly warm instead of scorching.

You're on duty today missy. I showed you what it was like to be evil, as big a mess as that was. Now you get to boss me around and make me do good. This is supposed to be his big chance to do something nice without any strings attached, and he'll be damned if he lets his only coach take a catnap seconds before he needs her the most.

26. - Top - End - #776

[Mithar Keep - Library]

"Then how did he come in? How am I supposed to relax if unknown people are wandering into out home Harnel?" To enter an Hestopian home unannounced is considered extremely impolite as the home is the tiny shred of privacy they can have in a world of strict social norms. It's the only place where they can let lose.

Therefore they aren't too happy if someone breaches that sacred sanctuary.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Jules & Ericka's

Oh no you don't. Jules gives a yank on his end of their link while dropping most of the heat, leaving them pleasantly warm instead of scorching.

You're on duty today missy. I showed you what it was like to be evil, as big a mess as that was. Now you get to boss me around and make me do good. This is supposed to be his big chance to do something nice without any strings attached, and he'll be damned if he lets his only coach take a catnap seconds before he needs her the most.
    [Jules & Ericka's]

Ok then, I have an idea, Jules can tell Ericka is disappointed by the loss of the warmth, but not terribly so. Now, I looked up what I wanted to do with you last night because I was thinking about ways to make you feel good about being good, right? Ok, there's an autoshop in the city, here. Ericka gives directions to the autoshop, as well as the address and the like, That's where we're headed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

"Then how did he come in? How am I supposed to relax if unknown people are wandering into out home Harnel?" To enter an Hestopian home unannounced is considered extremely impolite as the home is the tiny shred of privacy they can have in a world of strict social norms. It's the only place where they can let lose.

Therefore they aren't too happy if someone breaches that sacred sanctuary.
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

"He was obsessed with finding treasure and things to fight, Cessie," Harnel says, "He's not going to come back now that he's found out he won't find either here. And I'm rechecking the tunnels under the building tonight. there isn't anything to worry about." He'll move in close to her to give her some comfort
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-12-02 at 02:19 PM.

28. - Top - End - #778

[Mithar Keep - Library]

"Of course there isn't anything to worry about Harnel." She replies while slowly lifting a fish from her plate with the fork, just now touching the foo. "I just like privacy if I hadn't make that clear." She smiles slightly and starts to eat a bit.

29. - Top - End - #779

Jules & Ericka's

Jules looks down at their body and smirks. If we're going to a shop I'll need some proper attire.

A quick flash later and Ericka's legs are clothed in a set of over-alls, the top undone and tied around her waist so that the t-shirt is still completely visible. The shirt itself is alterred a bit, tighter to the skin than Ericka originally had it. A wrench slips into her back pocket. All in all she's perfected the image of a tomboyish, somewhat odd looking, waif.

In their head, Ericka may be able to tell that their underwear is somewhat more risque than it was a few moments ago, just for her enjoyment.

And unless her passenger has any objections, she'll walk out the door as she is, heading to the autoshop.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ogre in the Playground

[Jules & Ericka's]

I have to say, I expected something like this, Considering Ericka is used to men's underwear, all this proves to be a bit odd to her. That said, there aren't any objections from the passenger, and it's sort of understandable that Julie made the shirt tighter; Ericka wears baggy. This meant that it was a size or two too large for her.

The risque underwear? No comment. However, she approves of wearing the overalls like this, certainly.

To the Autoshop!

[Mithar Keep - Library]

Harnel smiles, "Well, if you need me, I'm going to go start on a project. I'll be in the forge if you need me." And Harnel will leave Cessie alone in the library, unless she stops him.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-12-02 at 02:47 PM.