New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 9

1. - Top - End - #781
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 9

Hallowmere

Magtok breathes a sigh of relief, and hugs her back, even as he suspects this is probably the last time they'll ever talk, or at least one of the last few times. He got to watch from afar, to see her pick herself up from nothing and become something absolutely extraordinary. Isn't that enough, really? Isn't it more than what a lot of people get? If she vanishes, at least she'll be vanishing with a happy smile on her face, right Maggy?

The cyborg desperately tries to think of a way to rephrase his speech, considers telewarping in the numbers and figures and data that supports his claim, to pull out the entire album of discarded couples he's been gathering up as evidence of his theory...but he doesn't. She's not going to believe it, nobody is. And why would he even want them to? That'd be sacrificing their happiness and well-being, just so he could force them to stay in his reality a little longer. Selfishness at its worst, thinly disguised as concern and affection for another.

"Alright...so what'd ya get me?"

Maggy turns back towards the present with glee. Speaking of selfish...

Jules & Ericka's

Once the two are well and gone, Maggy stops pretending to be asleep, and starts looking for a window. It can't be too hard to sneak out, right? I mean, it's not like he'd been giving Julie much of a reason to go barricading her apartment building or anything.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-12-02 at 03:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

2. - Top - End - #782

Jules & Ericka's

As the Magclone looks at the kitchen window, a splotch of white begins to grow along the pane, quickly covering it entirely and beginning to spread along the walls. A similar one starts on the door, covering that entrance as well.

If he doesn't do something about it, soon all the walls will be covered by white.

Boo is not happy that Magtok managed to out-trick him. His eyes appear wherever the cyborg is looking. Glaring at him hatefully.

From the bedroom, Jules formerly inert body rises and walks out into the hallway, spying Magtok and breaking into a massive grin.

"Heeeeey~ Maggie. Why don't you come over here and give your favorite employee a big sloppy kiss." his voice is deep and baritone, his posture inviting.

Oh lord what horrors have been unleashed?
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #783

Jules & Ericka's

"Oh, I would, Jules, but sadly I haven't the slightest idea where she is. You haven't seen any blue-eyed catgirls around, have you?"

Magtok's gaze jumps about the kitchen, hurriedly trying to figure out precisely how much room he still has between himself and...and whatever that is, as well as the safest route to the bathroom from here, a path that'll put as much furniture between himself and that thing as possible. Bathrooms have locks, and while Boo's ghost powers might be enough to unlock the door, he's reasonably sure he can brace himself against it long enough to keep out Jules until he/she/whatever gets bored.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

4. - Top - End - #784
    Troll in the Playground

Hallowmere Lake

HT would offer more assurances from beyond the fourth wall that Sunny will not slide into deadtime, but she's not sure Magtok would believe them, even if he could hear them.

The present might distract him enough though. The smell of sugar will assault him as soon as he opens the box.

What do you get the man who owns MagMart?

Candy.

Lots of candy.

Spoiler
    Show
    Astrocaramels
    Banana Glimmering Nuts
    Carob Yumbars
    Chocograham-cracker Ropes
    Crisp Funny Walnuts
    Crisp Mochafudge
    Crispy Junior Taffy
    Dark Meringue
    Fizzy Cremes
    Frosted Pear Popcorn
    Fruttitropical Jawbreakers
    Fudgy Maple Meringue
    Gelnuts
    Graham-cracker Tastyraisins
    Grape Yumfudge
    Jelly Berries
    Kaledoblobs
    Kaledosnaps
    Mango Suckers
    Nutsotaffy
    Nutty Bars
    Nutty Cococremes
    Rainbow Orange Rolls
    Wackosour Bits
    Wacky Pineapple Ecstasy
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #785

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Jules & Ericka's

"Oh, I would, Jules, but sadly I haven't the slightest idea where she is. You haven't seen any blue-eyed catgirls around, have you?"

Magtok's gaze jumps about the kitchen, hurriedly trying to figure out precisely how much room he still has between himself and...and whatever that is, as well as the safest route to the bathroom from here, a path that'll put as much furniture between himself and that thing as possible. Bathrooms have locks, and while Boo's ghost powers might be enough to unlock the door, he's reasonably sure he can brace himself against it long enough to keep out Jules until he/she/whatever gets bored.
    Jules & Ericka's

There are a few problems with Magtok's hastily made observations. "Jules" is standing just outside of his bedroom door, striking a pose and looking terrifyingly hungry. The bathroom is at the end of the hall... several feet past the very male and very lustful succubus.

And Boo's arms are reaching out, hands grasping to try to hold Magtok down.

He doesn't even laugh. Just glares.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #786

Hallowmere Lake

Holy goddamn fudge that's a lot of fudge. A lot of lollipops, candy bars, chocolates, and taffy, too! In fact, there's just about everything in here! Magtok doesn't even recognize half of this stuff!

"Wow, that's...it's...wow."

Best of all, even if all those other stupid clones insist on sharing with him, there's still going to be more than enough left over for himself! Weeee!

Jules & Ericka's

Magtok narrows his eyes as his arms are brusquely seized from him, coldly calculating the odds of escape, trying to hide his feelings of terror as

Nope! His left arm comes right off when Boo tugs on it, and he sprints away, charging head-on right at Jules and his stupid face! Pfft, like he's letting anything like that ever happen again. Hell fudging no he isn't letting that happen! Die monster, you don't belong in this world!

He goes for the groin kick, showing absolutely no restraint, holding nothing back, and feeling not the slightest twinge of sympathy for this...thing. Some might say he's jumping too quickly to conclusions, that it was just silly prank nonsense, but the look in Boo's eyes, and the expression on Jules's face...no, he can't risk it. Better to risk having to apologize later than to risk suffering now.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

7. - Top - End - #787

Jules & Eric's

As Magtok gets closer, he may see fine, almost invisible lines extending from Jules' limbs up to the ceiling, where five white fingertips are just poking out of it. The fingers twitch, and Jules is sent ragdolling sideways, Magtok's foot bouncing off his thigh instead of burying itself in his groin.

This leaves the path to the bathroom completely clear, should he choose to take it. Once he's safely locked in there Boo will rattle the door a few times, but after that leave him alone.

Jules' body collapses in the hallway like a *drumroll* puppet with its strings cut.

----

Sometime Later

Eric probably arrives here after he and Julie took a stroll out to do some good deeds.

You know what? That was pretty nice. It wasn't as world changing as everyone makes it out to be, and I still think I could have gotten the car from her... But the gratitude was nice enough. Jules' admission seems grudging, but only barely.

Eric may have a problem getting into the apartment though. Where the door used to be is now a flat white rectangle, entirely featureless.

He may get the distinct sensation of Jules burrying his head in his hands.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ogre in the Playground

[Jules & Eric's]

This doesn't look good.

"Boo?" Eric asks, moving close to the space where a door normally is, "What exactly are you doing? What happened?"
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

9. - Top - End - #789

Jules & Eric's

He doesn't speak Eric. I figured he was cuter and more harmless if I didn't teach him to." Jules seems a bit nervous about saying that, considering it's just one more "evil" thing he has to account for.

Nonetheless, Boo's face appears on the door, at first slightly angry. When he sees Eric the face turns into a massive grin, and extends off the door in a ghostly pseudopod to try and give his cheek a lick.

"Gyahahahhehhehehohahahohehoha..."

True to form, Boo says nothing of importance.

He does remove enough of himself from the door to expose the knob and hinges though.

If Eric enters, everything inside is covered in white... except for the bathroom door.

Oh god, if they wrecked more of my apartment playfighting again I'm... hey is that Maggie's arm? Yup, sitting in the middle of the floor, slightly chewed and covered in ectoplasm, is Magtok's cybernetic arm.

10. - Top - End - #790

Jules and Eric's

Magtok remains where he is, sitting down with his back against the door and his arm back in the bedroom. Oh gods, this isn't going well at all. Maybe he can sharpen one of the toothbrushes, make an impromptu shiv? Does one necessarily need to be a priest or cleric or whatever to consecrate water, or can he just mumble some Latin and hope for the best? What if Jules can pass through walls? Can walls be blessed? Is it possible to sanctify a door when you don't even know how to sanctify things? What about electricity? Surely Julie has a hair dryer in here, and obviously there's plenty of ways to gather water around him. If he just stood on the toilet, flooded the room, and waited for someone to break in and try to get him...

HA! This brilliant, ingenious master plan can't possibly backfire! Let's hope you like steamed succubus, Boo, because your master's about to learn exactly what happens to people who push MagClones too far!
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ogre in the Playground

[Jules and Eric's]

Magtok's arm will float towards Eric as he uses Telekinesis to pick it up. May as well not leave it lying somewhere, after all. The Boo not talking thing could be dealt with another time, but right now Eric had to find out what exactly had happened to Magtok.

And considering the bathroom door is the only one in the apartment not completely covered in Boo, that's why he heads. Eric may be in for the shock treatment.

12. - Top - End - #792

Jules and Eric's

As soon as the door opens, Maggy reaches right into his own left eye socket, painfully tearing the red photoreceptor right out of the socket. It's not a pleasant sacrifice, but definitely a warranted one, as far as the tin man is concerned. He doesn't even bother looking to make sure it's Jules coming in through the door. The water is going to be washing over her in a moment, he hasn't the time to wait for visual confirmation. Besides, who the hell else could it be, anyway?

"Smile, you son of a-"

He drops the sparking, severed eyeball into the murky depths, and sending a electrical current along, almost certainly a painful surprise for whomever might be stepping through the door.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

13. - Top - End - #793
    Ogre in the Playground

[Jules & Eric's]

And... Eric is electrocuted. every muscle in his body tenses, even as his mind remains active. Thankfully, he manages to do a bit of shielding to himself, so he doesn't outright die, but he's certainly seen better days. One the electricity subsides, Magtok will see Eric standing there in the doorway, steam billowing off of him. Due to spasms, most of the muscles in his body are freaking out still, and are in serious amounts of pain. the only reason he's standing is because he's using telekinesis to control his limbs.

Eric, however, composes himself, and looks at Magtok anrgily, "It's in rather poor taste to try killing people in their own house, isn't it Magtok?"

Oh my. Angry Starspawn. Magtok should probably be making himself scarce right about now.

14. - Top - End - #794

Jules & Eric's

As Eric gets caught in the trap, Jules immediately flees back through their link to his own body, bringing it upright and using her own powers to switch it back to being fully female, leaving the male form Eric crafted for her in suspended animation.

When she looks at the damage her "houseguest" has just done to her main squeeze, Julie doesn't frown or pout. She manages a scowl so intense it darkens the air around her.

"Boo? Sword." She reaches out a hand to the wall, and her etherial rapier drops into her palm, extruded from the ghost's essence.

Thankfully the electricity would have travelled up Eric's legs and back down in a loop. She isn't sure even he could survive a shock to the heart like that.

She'll wait to see what Eric does for now, just barely holding back her rage.

15. - Top - End - #795

Jules and Eric's

Eric? The hell is Eric doing here? And why the hell is he still alive? He's teamed up with Jules, isn't he? Pfft, he's his/her boyfriend, of course he's on its side! Quick Maggy, find another disposable prosthetic bit to toss into the water!

"You're not really in a position to talk to me about tastelessness, Squiddles. Back off or I'll find something else to fry you with."

Like what, Magtok? You're missing an eye and an arm now, and most of the water in the room has spilled right out the door. What could you possibly have left? Eric would have to be some kind of humongous idiot not to see how pathetically desperate and stupid your bluff is.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

"Nice try," Is all Eric says. Magtok should find sienna rings of light floating around his wrist, his ankles, and his waist, each of which will begin holding him up into the air as Eric brings him closer, "Look, I don't know what happened here, but I'm damn sure than what you just tried was blowing it way out of proportion. So here's what I'm going to do."

He turns to Julie, "Dear? While we're on the topic of good deeds, I believe it's time I taught you the appropriate levels of retaliation. We won't kill him. But what I want for him is to regret every second of what he just did for the next good, long while. Any ideas?"

Julie will definitely remember the focus she felt while in Eric's body. Thing is though, he's got that directed at making magtok suffer. Good people have some bad points. Some of those bad points arise when something has almost killed them.

17. - Top - End - #797

Julie & Eric's

Julie is at first bubbling with rage, literally beginning to warp Boo's skin nearest her.

But then she sees how angry Eric is, and an idea comes to her.

"Now now sweetie, no need to be cross. After all, we need him back in one piece for the big show, and able to sing no less."

She paces up to Eric, trying to chase away his muscle spasms with the heat rolling off her body, and the anger he's feeling with a constant layering of her lust aura. She lays her chin on his shoulder so that she can give Magtok a predatory look.

"So lets not make him suffer. Instead, I'll just make sure he won't be doing something like this again until the show starts. Then he's Maggie's problem. Sound good?"

Julie holds up the foil under Eric's arm, pointing it at Magtok's heart from the doorway.

18. - Top - End - #798

Julie and Eric's

Wait...wha-? Eric's not aware of...

Aha! Maggy just might have a way out of this after all! It's one of his favorite plots, too! The ol' 'turn one stupid idiot against another, and then run while they stab each other in the face' never fails!

"No no, you had it right the first sentence, but then you just went all wrong after that. You don't know what the hell happened here. So why not ask?"

He shoots a meaningful smirk towards that disgusting succubus whore. It's not his best smirk, and he has to more or less force it right now, since all he wants to do is glare daggers at these scumbags, but he manages to pull it off anyway.

"Julie, why don't you put that stupid sword away, shut up, and tell him what happened while he was gone? It's not like you have anything to hide, right?"
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-12-03 at 06:52 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

19. - Top - End - #799
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

What an amazing ploy! if it works, Magtok will be free to escape as the pair of them argue!

"Really Magtok? trying to make us fight each other?"

Or they might catch on immediately.

"You and Boo were still fighting, Boo used Julie's body to freak you out, and you had a lethal overreaction. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Now, I have an idea for how to deal with you."

First what happens is probably uncharacteristically nice for the anger Eric is feeling right now. The Cyborg's eye flies off the ground, realigning with the socket and becoming fully functional again, as does the arm, moving out of Eric's hand to reattach with his shoulder. Of course, this is to accommodate the next part.

Magtok will become wrapped in sienna light for a few minutes, but when the light dissipates, we see what is left behind. Magtok's body has been replaced, hips wider, waist thinner, and... well, the arms couldn't get much noodlier, so no worrying about that. But on Magtok's face, he suddenly has a much rounder caste of features, and full lips. His body is also extremely curvy, and out of the human side of his head sprouts long, brown, shoulder length hair.

And to top it all off, he's now wearing a pretty, slinky, purple dress, which shows off his exorbitant cleavage. Yes, the robotic side has a breast as well, and it's made of materials to be soft and pliable like the other one.

"So, we still have a show to do. Thing is, we need a beautiful cyborg to take part and dance with us up on stage. I'd say it's an... adequate way to pay us back." A small spark of Sienna light will move forward and enter Magtok's chest, through the sternum, "And that's a tracker, to make sure you don't run away. Play this right, and I'll consider letting you be a man again. Oh, and find some way to shirk this, and I'll just find another Magtok to do this to. I'm sure they'd love to clean up your mess."

He'll then attempt to float her out of the bathroom, over to the front entrance, and out the door, before saying, "See you tomorrow night!" and slamming the door behind her. The restraints then disappear, leaving femtok in the hallway
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-12-03 at 07:30 PM.

20. - Top - End - #800

Julie & Eric's

Julie watches all of this happen (assuming it does all happen and Magtok doesn't have a way of countering it.) with gleeful eyes. If she didn't know any better, she'd say that her being so nice today had corrupted Eric somehow.

But those are secondary concerns. When she sees the state of his tentacles, and the fact that half of them are missing, she knows he has over exerted himself.

She tries to walk around him, squeezing between him and the doorway so that she is face to face him him and staring up into his eyes.

"First things first. I am going to fix you the best dinner you've ever had to get you back into proper shape." She leans into him, whispering the next words inches away from his lips.

"And the Ericka and I shall be getting better acquainted..." and then she raises herself into the air so she can capture his lips with hers, a flush spreading across her cheeks.

21. - Top - End - #801

Julie & Eric's

After a brief moment of shock and hate and indignant fury, the cyborg finally manages to choke out a response to all of this nonsense and gender-bending shenanigans.

"Going to firebomb your goddamn house..."

She curses up a storm in a most unladylike fashion, tugging briefly on her own hair to confirm it's not a wig, before stomping away from the apartment complex. Revenge would be swift, brutal, and goddamned well-deserved. The two are going to rue the day they thought they could boss Lady Magtok Magtokina Magnolia MagCorp around. Oh yes, and they will know full well just how truly they deserve it, too! Mwahahahaha!

*Cough*

Right. So...yeah, she leaves.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-12-03 at 10:44 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

22. - Top - End - #802
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

A kiss is had, Eric just smiling tiredly.

"That'd... be appreciated." Eric says, nearly falling over. He's still in a lot of pain, and even though he has a high level of tolerance, he's still in a lot of pain. "I'm gonna be in the bedroom trying to recover, if you don't mind."

Eric will float over to the bedroom, his legs to sore and hurt to walk on their own, and when he lands on the bed he whimpers from the pain a bit, but immediately starts mending his muscles back to proper form. This'll take a while though, so Julie will have plenty of time to cook a meal before he's done.

23. - Top - End - #803

Julie & Eric's

Boo receeds from the walls and such so that Eric can lay down on the bed without a thin layer of white between him and everything. The little ghost will sit lightly on Eric's chest, just frowning worriedly.

What Julie comes back with isn't the promised "best meal he's ever had" but it's very large.

The leftover ham has been reheated and drizzled with a mix of the cheese sauce that comes with the pretzels and some of the whiskey from the fridge, boiled to reduce the alcohol content to nearly nothing.

Shes managed to scrounge up a loaf of bread from somewhere, and between that and the rest of the eggs scrambled up has managed to make about six fried eggs and ham sandwiches.

"If you think you can, switch over to Ericka after you get these into you. She's still unharmed from what Magdunce did to you."

She almost wraps her arms around him, but holds herself off, "Eric, I think I'm scared. Maggie has more influence than just about anyone around. If the other clones don't kill her out of hand for this then she could do us real harm here. I don't want assurances or anything from you but... I just wanted you to know." Julie seems to be more worried than usual about the consequences of her actions as she nibbles on one of the sandwiches. Perhaps it's because they're bigger than normal.

Perhaps it's because it won't just be her effected.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

Eric nods, beginning to dig into the food, using his remiaining tentacles to eat, as well as he face. As he does, Julie will be able to see his tentacles reconstituting themselves on his back as he builds up biomass. It'll take a while though; he's hurting all over, and a couple times he may even fumble the food out of his hands and tentacles.

25. - Top - End - #805

Julie & Eric's

Julie coos over his injuries, and will feed him if necessary. She seems to enjoy taking care of him, but the frown never leaves her face.

"What are we going to do..." It's more of a sigh formed into words than an actual question, but Eric is free to answer it if he wants.

Once he's done eating, she tries to feel where he's hurt the worst through the link and put her hands there, pushing warmth into him again to try and relax his seizing muscles. She'll keep this up until he's either well enough to switch, or tells her to stop.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

The heat definitely helps, yes, and his muscles are mostly just sore now. once he's finished the meal, he'll sigh and switch his body out, to become Ericka once more, "As far as it goes, Julie, I don't think we'll have to worry too much if we play it right. the easiest way to make a predator not want to come after you is to make the hunt not worth the prize. I'm going to talk to her about it, and see what I can manage."

27. - Top - End - #807

Julie & Ericka's

Julie giggles a bit, but her heart really isn't in it, "Her, it's odd to hear you say it like that. I just... I'm not sure anything we could do would make what he- she has planned not worth it. She nearly killed you Ericka, on impulse and just to get back at me. I think we should be ready is all."

Now that Ericka is in an unwounded body, Julie begins lightly tracing lines over her skin, following the ridges of her scales with facination. There's nothing sexual in the gesture, just idly doing something with her hands while she worries about the problem they're facing. That means when one moves over Ericka's small chest she hardly even notices.

"I guess this means I'll get my wish though. Next show or not, there's no way I'm still working for him after he did that to you."

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ogre in the Playground

Julie & Ericka's

"you're right, of course," she says, placing her hand on Julie's, "We'll deal with Magtok as simply an easily as we can. She probably won't give us much chance for that, but we may as well try, right? If we can defuse the situation before it gets too bad, we'll be fine."

She smiles, "And yes, I understand not working for him anymore."

29. - Top - End - #809

Julie & Ericka's

Julie gets into the bed next to her, but doesn't push things beyond where they are now, content to cuddle the smaller woman until either things get serious or they both fall asleep.

Although her lust aura is running a bit, but if Ericka looks through the link she'll see that it's because Julie has lost control of her emotions somewhat, and is just leaking her powers without direction.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Ericka's]

Ericka runs a hand along the side of Julie's face, trying to comfort her, "Hey, relax; it's not so bad. We can recover from this. And if he does try something, we'll just show him what for, ok?"