New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 9

1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 9

[Kara's]

(Especially compared to her girlfriend. But Kara is human, so that's not exactly fair. )

Talnissa, unless stopped, will sit down on the couch, and try to pull Kara into her lap.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

[Kara's]

Kara curls up happily in Talnissa's lap, resting her head against her companion's bosom and closing her eyes with a broad and happy smile.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kara's]

Talnissa holds her close, smiling in much the same manner, and, if allowed, will start to rub Kara's back.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

Kara doesn't mind that one bit.
    In fact, she starts humming softly as her back is rubbed.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kara's]

Talnissa's smile widens, and she continues rubbing, listening intently to what Kara is humming.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

Kara's

Kara doesn't have any particular tune, it seems, although it might be somewhat close to 'I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK...'
    But it's merely a very, very happy hum, as she relaxes, putty in Talnissa's hands!

(And I must sleep.)

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kara's]

Talnissa will, naturally enough, given how happy it's obviously making Kara, continue. And shift more of the steam cloud to her hands, probably causing them to radiate a pleasant heat into Kara's back.

((Goodnight!))

8. - Top - End - #98
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mithar Keep]

"I love you too, Cessie," Harnel says, resting his forehead against hers as he lets her guide his hand to her belly. "Feels kind of like a dream, doesn't it?"
    [Mithar Keep]

"Don't be like that..." Cessie says softly, caressing her husbands neck slowly. "Besides, I think we both know if this had been one of your dreams my breasts would have been larger." She teases him and bursts out giggling, finishing off with another kiss.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2011-11-19 at 07:37 AM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Pixie in the Playground

[Sir Hex's Mansion]

Dragon ivory? How does one harvest ivory from... Nevermind. I'm not sure that I really want to know.

The look on The Hatteress's face is "well worth the price of admission," or so to speak. At first, she appears to be utterly stupefied. How the heck did she get in here? Why can't she move her arms? Why is that crazy, snobbish chap taking a hammer to that desk?

When she glances down and spots the chain overcoat that has been heaved onto her, absolute repulsion displaces the confusion embedded within her formerly composed countenance. Something profound has dawned on her.

The Hatteress opens her mouth and begins shouting at Sir Hex wrathfully. A bonfire fueled by gallon upon gallon of purified hatred burns behind her eyes!

"Why you perverse dog! You filthy, filthy sad excuse for a man! I did not assent to this! I never would have, no matter how drunk I was!"

I do believe that The Hatteress-

"Release me at once!"

has interpreted this situation much, much differently than Sir Hex intended.

-------
    [Trium's House]

Underwater? Underwater!!! There's little air breathable by humans underwater! What if one of the walls just suddenly sprung a leak? What if the fish living next door decided to rise up against the land-dwellers? Underwater! No! No! No! No! No!

Cue panic attack! Let's dab a bit of fear onto that face and voila!

"Where on earth are we?"

Please don't say underwater. Please don't say underwater. Please don't say underwater.

Spec could never visit HALO! It'd scare her out of her wits!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2011-11-19 at 05:53 PM.

10. - Top - End - #100

Sir Hex's Mansion

Well, you start by killing a dragon. Needless to say, most would-be dragon ivory poachers don't get past this first step.

Sir Hex almost bursts out laughing at the Hatteress's ridiculous expression, covering his face with one hand so she won't see him grinning like a loon, trying not to let out a chuckle. His mirth, however, fast fades as she begins yelling.

"What?! I, uh, that is to say- This is totally not how he imagined the trial going! By the one hundred and eight elder evils, no! He's supposed to be rebuking her for diabolical crimes, not the other way around! How on earth did he end up being the one getting yelled at?

"Madame, you impugn upon my honor. I would totally never do such a thing! In case you haven't noticed, you are on trial here, not tied up simply to be gawked at. Now, I will ask once more, do you understand the crimes of which you stand accused?" Hex snaps, managing to regain a semblance of composure and bashing the mallet against the desk to emphasize his words.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Trium's House]

Underwater? Underwater!!! There's little air breathable by humans underwater! What if one of the walls just suddenly sprung a leak? What if the fish living next door decided to rise up against the land-dwellers? Underwater! No! No! No! No! No!

Cue panic attack! Let's dab a bit of fear onto that face and voila!

"Where on earth are we?"

Please don't say underwater. Please don't say underwater. Please don't say underwater.

Spec could never visit HALO! It'd scare her out of her wits!
    Fortunately for Spec's peace of mind, it's just an illusion. Only the lower part of Trium's house is underwater, and they're currently well above that section.

"A large cave, near the city we were just in."

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Mithar Keep]

"Don't be like that..." Cessie says softly, caressing her husbands neck slowly. "Besides, I think we both know if this had been one of your dreams my breasts would have been larger." She teases him and bursts out giggling, finishing off with another kiss.
    [Mithar Keep]

Harnel grins, chuckling as she kisses him, "Oh but don't you see? They are!" Harnel pokes her playfully in the chest. He means they've gotten bigger thanks to the pregnancy, but still, he just couldn't let that one go.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

13. - Top - End - #103

[Mithar Keep]

"That's just because I'm getting fat silly." The mage replies with a smile, "No where near your fantasies if I'm correct." She takes a hold of the finger he poked her with, "Be careful though, they feel a bit tender right now. I find it funny however, I never figured a half-dragon would be specially interested in... such things."

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

"Well, you have to remember," He says, "I'm half human too. Near as I can tell, I got a lot of the instincts from both sides, and I've spent my entire life surrounded by humans. It makes sense to me that I'd like what they like."

15. - Top - End - #105

[Mithar Keep]

"Yes, I suppose that makes sense..." Cessie replies, looking him in the eyes. "And I can't say I mind. You know how I hate when people leer? Well, I like when you look at me in such a way."

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Harnel grins, "Good to know. I have to admit, I hate it when other people leer at you too." He moves his head, and will nuzzle her, the same way he did when they were both dragons on their honeymoon.

17. - Top - End - #107

[Mithar Keep]

Cessie raises an eyebrow but relaxes as he starts to muzzle her and closes her eyes. "Mmm... but yet you would like me to wear more revealing ones dear?" She says softly with a hint of amusement in her voice.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Harnel grins, "I am a man and I reserve the right to be inconsistent."

At this point Harnel is going to attempt to push things forward. He wants sex dammit! They've just been talking! He will slowly, smoothly attempt to draw the curtain.

19. - Top - End - #109

[Mithar Keep]

Didn't they just have a curtain? Cessie looks a bit surprised at his eagerness but isn't exactly against the idea herself.

The curtain can be pulled... again.

Once they are done Cessie is starting to look a bit tired, the pregnancy and curtains were starting to wear her down a bit. "You're certainly eager today Harnel... is it the new house we are celebrating? Or are you just in the mood?" She asks him, now laying right on top of the half-dragon.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2011-11-19 at 08:52 PM.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

"A bit of the first, a bit of the second," Harnel says, out of breath. Regardless of how worn down she is, Harnel is beginning to fall asleep at this point. Cessie will have to keep him awake if she wants to keep talking.

His wings are also splayed out to either side, so if she rolls off of hims, it'll still be onto one of his wings.

21. - Top - End - #111

[Mithar Keep]

"Mmm... I can't complain." Cessie says, feeling them both slowly drifting into sleep. "Just one question though, do you want me to wear revealing clothes or not?" She asks him in a tired voice as she slowly slides down on his wing, the bed sheet discarded somewhere on the side of the bed.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

"Mmm... yeah..." Harnel says dreamily. It may be best to get a straight answer out of him in the morning, once he's awake enough to think that through. For now though, he drifts off into sleep with thoughts of Cessie in skimpy clothing dancing through his mind.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-11-19 at 09:08 PM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

[Kara's]

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Talnissa will, naturally enough, given how happy it's obviously making Kara, continue. And shift more of the steam cloud to her hands, probably causing them to radiate a pleasant heat into Kara's back.
    This produces still more of a very happy sighing and humming from Kara, as she shivers softly, then turns her head, looking up at Talnissa.
    Y'can...massage directly...if y'want," she whispers, blushing.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #114

[Mithar Keep]

Harnel more tired then her? This was something new.
    She can't give it that much thought however as she slowly drifts off into sleep as well.

And I guess they will enjoy the first night sleeping in their new house.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

When Harnel wakes up in the morning, potentially first, he'll try to edge his wing out from under Cessie. if he does that successfully, he's going to go downstairs and attempt to cook them a breakfast

26. - Top - End - #116
    Pixie in the Playground

[Sir Hex's Mansion]

The Hatteress doesn't buy a single syllable of "Sir" Hex's overly defensive spiel on how this is a trial and not kidnapping with intent to ogle. Not even for a femtosecond. Trials always include lawyers! Can't keep them away from courtrooms, actually. They're drawn to anything pertaining to criminal prosecution like animals to a watering pool in the desert. The Hatteress doesn't spy even one lawyer in attendance at this "hearing". Why? Because it is a sham! A sham, she says! In an act of fiery defiance, The Hatteress scowls at her captor and responds to him in a cool, aloof, collected fashion.

"I am aware of the charges filed against me, namely that I refused to curtain with you! This isn't a genuine trial! You're not even fooling yourself! Now waddle on over here and untie me or the hat will come off."

"You won't like me when my hat comes off."

That threat is not an empty one. We can rest assured of the veracity of that declaration.

The Hatteress's headgear is a deadly weapon! Deadly!

-------
    [Trium's Pad]

Spec exhales comically in relief. Whew! She thought she might drown for a moment there!

"This is a cave?"

Yes. Yes might possibly be. A very awesome cave, from the looks of things.

Spec still desires verification (for the second time). She can't be too careful about "matters of life and death" now, can she? Oh yes she can!

27. - Top - End - #117

[Mithar Keep]

Cessie does wake up, but she doesn't want to leave the bed just yet so she pretends to continue sleeping, eventually returning to sleep as Harnel is making breakfast.

Eventually she comes down looking rather sleepy and even a bit ill, holding her arm against her stomach. "Good morning Harnel..."

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Harnel didn't bother grabbing any clothes. The keep is heated, so that's no trouble, and there's nobody around to see. Cessie will find him cooking ham and eggs; her place will already be set by the time she comes down. So, naked cooking. Awesome.

Harnel looks at her, smiling, but with some concern, "Morning sickness?"

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

[Trium's Pad]

Trium nods.

"It is indeed a cave. Do you want to see the rest of it?"

[Kara's]

Talnissa smiles, and nods.

"I think that I do, love."

With that, she tries to slip her hands under Kara's shirt, and, if succesful, resume massaging.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground

[Kara's

Kara's sigh becomes even happier as Talnissa resumes her massage, and she relaxes completely, putty in her girlfriend's hands as she starts humming a traditional Canadian folk song.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew