New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1442
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] WATCHTOWER 14: Now a Family Business.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Training Arena]

Well, neither do I. I was born with these memories, today in fact. Not only yours but Harnel, Kate's and three other people. I'm just trying to figure out what you guys have in common since whoever made me used you.

Courtyard

"Gyah!" The shield goes down as Cessie quickly attempts to distance herself from the nereid. "No!" She pauses a moment to recollect herself. "I mean... no, I'm not interested... sorry if I screamed at you. I just like some personal space." The sorceress explains.
    Courtyard

The nereid flows along with Cessie, trying to keep in contact as long as possible.

"That's alright, I'm sure I can change your mind. Just relax, alright?" The nereid glides around so that Cessie can see her in all her nude splendor, and drink in her form. The entrancing aura is at full bore, and will attempt to entice Cessie if the sorceress finds the nymph appealing in any way.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Bugbear in the Playground

Courtyard

Cessie takes a deep breath, while she very much appreciated the nymphs beauty at a aesthetic level it doesn't look like she likes to curtain with her any time soon. While she's openly blushing at this point she does what the water nymph says and calm down before she speaks again.

"Miss... you're very beautiful but I'm not attracted to you and I'm married already." She attempts to explain to the fey while looking her in the eyes. She knew they were different so she just had to try to accept that difference and not blast away the nereid just for thinking differently and severely invading her personal space.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

Wenomir pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.
    Fine. Who were those other three people and what do you remember about me?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #994

Courtyard

Cessie takes a deep breath, while she very much appreciated the nymphs beauty at a aesthetic level it doesn't look like she likes to curtain with her any time soon. While she's openly blushing at this point she does what the water nymph says and calm down before she speaks again.

"Miss... you're very beautiful but I'm not attracted to you and I'm married already." She attempts to explain to the fey while looking her in the eyes. She knew they were different so she just had to try to accept that difference and not blast away the nereid just for thinking differently and severely invading her personal space.
    Courtyard

The nereid stops in her advance, leaning back to regard Cessie once more with a pout. The blush says otherwise, but the fey is willing to take Cessie's word for it.

"You're sure? Alright then. I don't suppose you know anyone else who might be interested, hmm?" Or perhaps...

The nereid's form flickers, turning from liquid to solid again, only somewhat changed from before. She, now he, has taken male form, just to see if Cessie would be any more interested in him this way. Because of the gloaming's gifts, the scales, long wavy hair and otherwise perfect skin remain, although now his form is that of a lean, idealized man.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-03-05 at 02:57 PM.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #995

Courtyard

While she subconsciously might consider it there are several layers of her training as a priestess and her general upbringing that screams NO! even at the mention at the idea of curtain with this fey being.

And it's not that she even need that. The way her feyself would reason is that while having a handsome man in bed would be a good thing, it was better to have a safe card at hand who could satisfy her at several levels... well, unless the safe card said it was okay to satisfy herself with others of course. But as far as she knew, Harnel wouldn't like that idea.

"I... no, once again I'm sorry. Could you let me go now please?" She makes an effort to get out of the nereid's grip.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-05 at 03:26 PM.

6. - Top - End - #996

Courtyard

While she subconsciously might consider it there are several layers of her training as a priestess and her general upbringing that screams NO! even at the mention at the idea of curtain with this fey being.

And it's not that she even need that. The way her feyself would reason is that while having a handsome man in bed would be a good thing, it was better to have a safe card at hand who could satisfy her at several levels... well, unless the safe card said it was okay to satisfy herself with others of course. But as far as she knew, Harnel wouldn't like that idea.

"I... no, once again I'm sorry. Could you let me go now please?" She makes an effort to get out of the nereid's grip.
    Courtyard

The nereid releases her at last and glides back, clearly disappointed.

"You don't know anyone who would be interested? A pity. I wake up late, miss the party, find a darling little fey girl who makes me look and feel so very nice, and now there isn't even anyone around to share myself with. What is this place anyway? Wasn't here the last time I woke up." The nereid flickers back to her more natural female form, crossing her bluescaled arms under her chest to emphasize it. Not that she needs to, of course.

7. - Top - End - #997

Courtyard

The sorceress looks obviously relived as the fey finally back away. She feels strangely calm after what just had transpired though, she had all the right to be angry after all. This woman had attempted to seduce her, invaded her personal space, and hadn't stopped even if she had told her she was married several times.

But things were different here, she couldn't judge this nymph after her own set of rules, at least not fully. She needed to heat up her clothes, this damn water had got them wet. The fey can probably feel the heat increase in the area.

"This is Watchtower and I'm Cessie Mithar, the council member representing it. You might want to tone down your... desires a bit or people might take offense, just a friendly warning alright?"

[Training Arena]

They were called Jadwiga, commander Kate and Kaitlin. They were all sorts f crazy but I think they are all a part of me, sort of. Hannah explains. Do you know any of them?

8. - Top - End - #998
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

Wenomir's eyes widen and his fists clench.
    I knew a Jadwiga once. Long ago, on a different world.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

9. - Top - End - #999

Courtyard

The sorceress looks obviously relived as the fey finally back away. She feels strangely calm after what just had transpired though, she had all the right to be angry after all. This woman had attempted to seduce her, invaded her personal space, and hadn't stopped even if she had told her she was married several times.

But things were different here, she couldn't judge this nymph after her own set of rules, at least not fully. She needed to heat up her clothes, this damn water had got them wet. The fey can probably feel the heat increase in the area.

"This is Watchtower and I'm Cessie Mithar, the council member representing it. You might want to tone down your... desires a bit or people might take offense, just a friendly warning alright?"

[Training Arena]

They were called Jadwiga, commander Kate and Kaitlin. They were all sorts f crazy but I think they are all a part of me, sort of. Hannah explains. Do you know any of them?
    Courtyard

The nereid looks puzzled, but then understanding dawns on her.

"Oh! Ohhhhh Is this about that guy I drowned way back when? I didn't think people still remembered that. It's not like that now, I swear, I just want to have sex with you! Besides, that guy was a total jerk." The last part is grumbled under her breath.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-03-05 at 05:30 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1000

Courtyard

Drowning? Oh geez, hopefully this wasn't as bad as it sounded, but really. This fey was really straining the limits she was willing to accept. She knew that some fey were a murderous sort though, there were stories all about them in Hestopia, willy-nag, the drowned, the neck...

Was this fey one of them? She did suit the model, seductive and enthralling. She did feel rather entranced by her presence in fact, it took some will power to look away.

She couldn't prove anything though and around here the law was fairly lenient. She just had to continue talking to her, maybe explaining a few things. "Again, I'm married, it means I have promised only to be the person I'm married with in turn he only promises to be with me." She explains. "I'm sure a great deal of other people would want to be with you, but I have made a sacred promise not to. Besides, I'm not interested in other women. Not that I'm... flattered by your attraction to me." Ugh, that felt wrong, but she needed to be polite.

[Training Arena]

There is a drawn out pause before Hannah replies. Tell me about her, please?

11. - Top - End - #1001

Courtyard

Drowning? Oh geez, hopefully this wasn't as bad as it sounded, but really. This fey was really straining the limits she was willing to accept. She knew that some fey were a murderous sort though, there were stories all about them in Hestopia, willy-nag, the drowned, the neck...

Was this fey one of them? She did suit the model, seductive and enthralling. She did feel rather entranced by her presence in fact, it took some will power to look away.

She couldn't prove anything though and around here the law was fairly lenient. She just had to continue talking to her, maybe explaining a few things. "Again, I'm married, it means I have promised only to be the person I'm married with in turn he only promises to be with me." She explains. "I'm sure a great deal of other people would want to be with you, but I have made a sacred promise not to. Besides, I'm not interested in other women. Not that I'm... flattered by your attraction to me." Ugh, that felt wrong, but she needed to be polite.

[Training Arena]

There is a drawn out pause before Hannah replies. Tell me about her, please?
    Courtyard

"Is that what mayrage means? Huh. Ssoooo you can't sleep with me, but others can, unless they're ma-reed too? But how can I tell if I don't ask if they want to have sex? You said that was bad right?" This was so confusing, and there were far too many rules involved. The nereid longs for the days when she could just nap lazily in a pool, drowning the occasional jerkface that tried to force themself on her and not caring about sex at all.

Still, overall she's pleased with how the gloaming made her, and doesn't want to seem ungrateful by asking for her old self back.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

She was... a noble-born young woman I knew once. She was beautiful, but stupid and conceited. Needless to say, Wenomir isn't telling her everything. But that doesn't explain how you know anything about her. How did you get access to my memories?

13. - Top - End - #1003

Courtyard

Cessie takes a deep breath, she could do this. She had this before, she could use all those words...

"When two persons get married they promise each other to just be with each other, hence I can only be with my husband and he can only be with me." She puts forward her hand to show the fey the ring Harnel gave her. "See this? It's the symbol of our union. An insignia of our love. It means a great deal to me." She's faintly reminded about the other ring, Aegnor's ring, laying back home in the keep. She didn't have the heart to throw it into his grave.

"...in any case, I and a few others see it as very important only to be with one person at the time. I'm not sure you understand but that's the way it is."

14. - Top - End - #1004

Courtyard

Cessie takes a deep breath, she could do this. She had this before, she could use all those words...

"When two persons get married they promise each other to just be with each other, hence I can only be with my husband and he can only be with me." She puts forward her hand to show the fey the ring Harnel gave her. "See this? It's the symbol of our union. An insignia of our love. It means a great deal to me." She's faintly reminded about the other ring, Aegnor's ring, laying back home in the keep. She didn't have the heart to throw it into his grave.

"...in any case, I and a few others see it as very important only to be with one person at the time. I'm not sure you understand but that's the way it is."
    Courtyard

The nereid is puzzled, "Rings, really? Like, just anyone that has a ring is off limits? That's crazy, when did rings make people ma-reed and stuff?" But suddenly, ideas!

"Wait, if I get a ring like that, can I mayrage you too? Then you, and your person who you're ma-reed to, and me can all sex together, right?" That makes perfect sense, probably.

15. - Top - End - #1005

Courtyard

Cessie sigh, this might take a while. "I should clarify, I might have been a bit vague. Not all rings mean marriage but this one do and there is no one like it. Marriages can only be between two people." Well, they should be!

"And only the two people getting married can be with each other, other marriages are separate." She explains.

[Training Arena]

I just told you, I don't know. Harnel said it was some sort of... thing that created me. I'm not sure what to think about that though. I just like to know more about Jadwiga, I... she doesn't seem to know who you are, but you seem to know her. That's strange don't you think? She asks.

16. - Top - End - #1006

Courtyard

Cessie sigh, this might take a while. "I should clarify, I might have been a bit vague. Not all rings mean marriage but this one do and there is no one like it. Marriages can only be between two people." Well, they should be!

"And only the two people getting married can be with each other, other marriages are separate." She explains.

[Training Arena]

I just told you, I don't know. Harnel said it was some sort of... thing that created me. I'm not sure what to think about that though. I just like to know more about Jadwiga, I... she doesn't seem to know who you are, but you seem to know her. That's strange don't you think? She asks.
    Courtyard

The nereid holds her head in confusion, the sudden movement doing enticing things to her curves.

"You people have so many rules! Why can't this just be simple and fun?" She seems genuinely distraught by the concept of marriage, and how some rings mean no, while others don't, and she's not supposed to flaunt herself, but then how can she tell and GRAH!

The nereid sinks to her knees, utterly confused by this foreign concept. Her first time ever that she's inclined to curtain, and the first person she meets bombards her with a list as long as her perfectly shaped legs about what not to do!

"Maybe... I should just sleep again for a while, and forget about all this." Oh, who is she kidding. She doubts that these urges will get better with time, or that she'll get much sleep after just waking up again.

17. - Top - End - #1007

Courtyard

"I'm sorry for confusing you but these rules are important in my culture. But the nexus is filled with other cultures who have other rules which you might think make more sense." The sorceress replies and then smiles slightly. "I was pretty confused too when I came here for the first time, this place is very odd, it's hard to keep track on every culture. I just try not to think about it too much. It's usually important you try to respect other peoples cultures however. I know I had a hard time to at first but it's something you need to learn to fit in around here."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-05 at 08:46 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1008

Courtyard

"I'm sorry for confusing you but these rules are important in my culture. But the nexus is filled with other cultures who have other rules which you might think make more sense." The sorceress replies and then smiles slightly. "I was pretty confused too when I came here for the first time, this place is very odd, it's hard to keep track on every culture. I just try not to think about it too much. It's usually important you try to respect other peoples cultures however. I know I had a hard time to at first but it's something you need to learn to fit in around here."
    Courtyard

The nereid sighs, lifting her head out of her hands to look up at Cessie, a tear running down her face. She sniffles a bit, but then smiles, "I'm already up, I might as well try to learn these things before I sleep again. So your name is Cessiemithar. I should probably get a name too... got any suggestions?" The nereid probably had a name, or at least was called something the last time she slept, but it's too distant in her past for her to remember.

19. - Top - End - #1009

Courtyard

Okay...

Cessie sits down in a chair of air which hovers above the ground. "Alright, I'll try helping you then. First of all, people use second names to avoid confusing each other. There are so many people that some of them use the same names so they use a second which is your family name. My family Name is Mithar and my first name is Cessie." She explains with a smile.

"As for you, what about Umbra? Veronica? Misha?" Cessie suggests.

20. - Top - End - #1010

Courtyard

"Misha... I like that name. But what about a family name? None of my family have names either." Nereid family relations are generally by choice, not by blood, so the word means something entirely different for her.

21. - Top - End - #1011

Courtyard

"Okay then... Misha." Cessie replies, trying out the word name. "I'd assume even families made up their name at some point so you just have to come up with yours. It could be something simple like Tide or something else that might suit you."

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

It's not that strange. I knew her, but she didn't know who I was. Look... it's not a pleasant memory. Wenomir grimaces.

23. - Top - End - #1013

Courtyard

"Okay then... Misha." Cessie replies, trying out the word name. "I'd assume even families made up their name at some point so you just have to come up with yours. It could be something simple like Tide or something else that might suit you."
    Courtyard

"Mm, I'll come up with something then. If it's a family name, it should be important, right?" She doesn't want to impose something they'll hate on the rest of her family, wherever they might be.

So she'll sit down right there and think, crossing her legs in the middle of the courtyard without care for her nudity or anyone that might be watching.

Names... she knows the names of things, vaguely. Things around her little pool, things farther off, deeper into the forest. And one, deeply buried memory, of her beginnings in a tide-pool so full of life it became her home.

"Shoal. I think I'll be Misha Shoal from now on." It sounds important, and although she knows she'll probably forget it the next time she slumbers, it's good to have a name, for the time being.

24. - Top - End - #1014

Courtyard

"Misha Shoal..." The sorceress nods slowly. "I like it. It's a good name." She pauses a moment as there is something else which needs to be addressed. "Now... would you mind wearing clothes? I know it might be hard for someone with such a shifting form but around here it's almost as important as a name that you cover yourself."

[Training Arena]

Oh, I'm sorry. Is there anything I could do to make you feel better? I just don't understand what's so unplesant about it if I didn't even... I mean she didn't even know you. Hannah replies.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-07 at 07:36 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1015

Courtyard

"Misha Shoal..." The sorceress nods slowly. "I like it. It's a good name." She pauses a moment as there is something else which needs to be addressed. "Now... would you mind wearing clothes? I know it might be hard for someone with such a shifting form but around here it's almost as important as a name that you cover yourself."

[Training Arena]

Oh, I'm sorry. Is there anything I could do to make you feel better? I just don't understand what's so unplesant about it if I didn't even... I mean she didn't even know you. Hannah replies.
    Courtyard

"Clothes make me feel all warm and stuffy though. I like being cold, it reminds me of my pool. I don't think I could wear heavy robes like that, anyway. Oh, and it is kind of a pain to get dressed all over again, every time I change into my true form and back." Misha sure does have a lot of arguments against clothes. Besides, why should she bother to hide this body? It's desirable, Cessie's reaction proves it.

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

That's why it was so sad, Wenomir thinks back sadly. It's all behind me now. But I still don't- He blinks. Does the name Libra tell you anything?

27. - Top - End - #1017

[Training Arena]

Harnel mentioned that name to me, I'm not so comfortable talking about that either though. I don't know who she was but it sounded pretty bad from how he explained it. Hannah replies.

Courtyard

"You could wear something... lighter. Something more easy to put on. I know the clothes I wear can take time to get dressed in but it's a part of my identity." She explains. "I think I have a couple if you're interested."

28. - Top - End - #1018

[Training Arena]

Harnel mentioned that name to me, I'm not so comfortable talking about that either though. I don't know who she was but it sounded pretty bad from how he explained it. Hannah replies.

Courtyard

"You could wear something... lighter. Something more easy to put on. I know the clothes I wear can take time to get dressed in but it's a part of my identity." She explains. "I think I have a couple if you're interested."
    Courtyard

Misha gives a rye smile, and unfolds her long legs so that she can stand, "If you say it's necessary, I don't have much choice, do I? Thanks for putting up with me, by the way. Most people tell me I'm cranky when I just wake up." Or at least she thinks they did. It's kind of hazy, and she can't remember their faces, but she's definitely heard that said somewhere before.

"Oh, are you really okay with giving away clothes like that? I mean, I don't really like them all that much, and if they're that important to you..." Misha can't resist one last ditch effort to avoid having to enclothe herself, even if she knows it's fruitless.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Ogre in the Playground

Courtyard

Butler enters the Courtyard! Oh hey look. Two people. What luck.
    He approaches them and gives a couple of bows.

"Hello ma'ams. Nice to see you again Cessie ma'am. Nice to meet you ma'am. Can I get you anything ma'ams?"
    It's been a while since Butler got stuff for people! Let's do more of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

30. - Top - End - #1020

Courtyard

"Oh, hello Butler." Cessie greets the catboy, giving him a brief glance. She have a feeling what might happen next. There really wasn't any good idea to give her clothes if she just were going to take them off again to curtain with Butler.

"I'm fine thank you. I was just about to show Misha here some of my clothes." Now that there were other people around the fact she was talking to a naked person begun to sink in on her. Oh geez.