New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Webcomic by Evil Apprentice and Lord Mashus

It's going to be a little side project, and updated around every week, except the when we first upload it. And, EvilApprentice has already drawn a load of strips, each one with a disconnected story. We might add a website too, but that will come later. Okay, right, I forgot to include any information about what this is about, but since the other guy did most of it, then got it all ripped before we could scan it, it's basically about a bunch of ripped paper.

Latest comic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not uploaded yet.

Archive/ Older comics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not uploaded yet.
    Last edited by Lord Mashus; 2012-06-07 at 09:45 AM.
    Why would anyone use foul witchcraft when they can earn the favor of the gods by eradicating evil with hefty metal blows?

Click the pic to take this test yourself.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Webcomic by Evil Apprentice and Lord Mashus

I like how you don't have any links or other useful information to see what this is about.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Thank you for giving me credit. But if you recall, my load of comics ar now probably being shredded and recycled. Also, I have no ideas for any stips besides having one of the characters die a horrible, gruesome, painful deaths. But, then you would call me a sadistic person.
    Why would anyone swing a hunk of metal around when they can be practicing to inflict pain on others using dark magic.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Really benny? Like you aren't a sadistic person? And to Domochevsky, thx for the feedback, I'm working on those. Oh yeah, and back to Evil apprentice, I don't recall. Let me guess ripped by either Max, your parents, you, or Zoey the demon? Anyway, that's too bad, I thought you liked your art too.
    Last edited by Lord Mashus; 2012-06-07 at 09:42 AM.
    Why would anyone use foul witchcraft when they can earn the favor of the gods by eradicating evil with hefty metal blows?

Click the pic to take this test yourself.