New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXXIV: There is Pony of it, no exceptions!

Ok top 5 favorite episodes? I think I can do that but I can't put them in order that would be far to difficult.

1. The Return of Harmony, both together as one episode.
    2. Best Night Ever
    3. Cutie Mark Chronicles
    4. Green isn't Your Color
    5. Call of the Cutie

Ya that looks good.
    Also I finally got all my BroNYCon stuff set up.
    Also also on a different note a friend of mine makes cool scarves if you are looking to get one hit her etsy up http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWolfGirl?ref=seller_info she is in the process of getting more stuff up there constantly and does get more pony stuff up from time to time. In the past she has had Rarity scarves, and is doing a custom Big Macintosh scarf for me so if there is something you would like to see there bug her, or tell me and I will bug her for you.

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

best 5.....

#5 Best Night Ever
    ---Flutter-rage
    ---awesome ensemble song

#4 Cutie Mark Chronicles
    ---a filly filled episode? yes please
    ---filly fluttershy rockin out? double yes please

#3 Winter Wrap Up
    ---able to surprise me..saw Twi+skunks coming, did not foresee the snakes/bats/bees first though
    ---awesome ensemble song

#2 Luna Eclipsed
    ---ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE
    ---Pipsqueak
    ---PinkieChicken
    ---FlutterFlopsy
    ---what may be the single best line ever uttered on TV "Tis a lie, thy backside is whole and ungobbled thou ungrateful whelp!"

#1 May the Best Pet Win
    ---that song...that awesome broadway worthy song
    ---Tank
    ---the Falcon
    ---the Bat
    ---and the moment when Dash says she wants a pet....CUTEST Fluttershy in the show...i lose a pancreas every time i watch the clip
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-12-29 at 09:49 AM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Except when they need to introduce an entire new line. Then they're not shy at all about killing everyone off.
    Probably a case in point yes? The reaction to Optimus getting killed to the wussiest music ever in particular prevented similar events in GI Joe, the movie didn't even cover its six mil budget, Transformers only went one more season after it that isn't as well remembered, and ended with bringing Prime back. And practically everything Transformers since has to one degree or another relied on the original G1 core.

In short reinforcing the no deaths rule, because we can't expect executives being paid ludicrous sums of money to distinguish from kids picking up on thoughtless cruelty to all their favorite characters at once and kids being complete unable to handle death thus needing complete sheltering from it at all times.

I'd laugh but that wasn't a joke.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Pixie in the Playground

So not too long ago the voices in my head waged civil war against them selvs. The Steve Erwin voice waged war against the Russian and German voices. they waged war during math and science class for three days. The Russians and Germans won the war and spared the Steve voice. But then the Pony vocies came and removed Steve from his seat of office in my head. Then I ended up hearing about this forum and I joined, so now that the story of my arrival is out of the way i finally came up with a prolouge and a tile for my story the title is Star Wars: Knights of the Celestial Republic
    and here is the prolouge:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away. The galaxy is in ruins, the Celestial Republic barely holds control over the inner rim territories let along the outer rim territories. The galaxy just barely survived the two most recent wars, The Maredalorian Wars and the Celestial Republic Civil War. The Maredalorian wars over 10 years ago still are causing damage to the planets of the outer rim. The Maredalorians waged total war on the republic and lost there home planet Mareachor XII. As a result of losing their home the once brave and honorable warriors turned to mercenary work and Raiding. The outer rim planets succeeded from the republic after the Maredalorian Wars. Tired of never really receiving and standing army or supplies from the Republic or the inner rim planets the outer rim planets were through supporting the Republic, paying their taxes, or supplying them with food or men for wars. The outer rim planets were barricaded out preventing any trade to the inner rim planets. The planets on the outer rim banded together to form and army and they waged war against the republic. After a long and costly war the Republic won. The Republic forced the outer rim planets to re-join under no conditions. After the Jedi suffered extreme loses during the two major wars they refused to work for the Republic. They even abandoned the Jedi temple on Coruscant. With no Jedi to help them and a sith presence in the outer rim will the Republic survive? Or will their be a new ruler in the Galaxy?
    Last edited by DarkReaper1382; 2011-12-29 at 12:28 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

Lessee, five favorite episodes...

5) Feeling Pinkie Keen: Pinkie's a boss. That is all.

4) Over a Barrel: The buffalo chief's voice actor did work on the Dawn of War series.

3) May the Best Pet Win!: I inexplicably like the musical number. But then, I inexplicably like a cartoon intended for young girls featuring pastel-colored ponies learning about friendship, so...food for thought.

2) Luna Eclipsed: STAND ASIDE, EVERYPONY! I TAKE LARGE STEPS!

1) Bridle Gossip: This.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Falconer View Post
    4) Over a Barrel: The buffalo chief's voice actor did work on the Dawn of War series.
    [/URL]
    Did he not also voice the Dragon, too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Too late.
    Everypony else was doing it and I just wanted to be one of the cool kids.
    That's fine, I just missed it during my skim through the thread. I did say I wasn't going to catch up on the whole thing.

Now, my top 5 favorite episodes, which I've probably posted before, but it's always a fun discussion.

5. Winter Wrap Up: The first episode I ever watched and Twilight's part of the song about how to fit in without her magic was the initial thing that kept drumming around in my head and got me to watch the series.

4. Return of Harmony parts 1+2: That background music when Twilight reads the letters and gets restored as well as when Applejack gets restored gives me chills.

3. Sonic Rainboom: Pure epic. It would be higher but I actually have trouble re-watching it because seeing Rainbow so nervous for most of the episode bugs me.

2. The Cutie Mark Chronicles: Admittedly sappy, but it was such a sweet episode. Knowing all the characters well by that point, the episode actually had a lot of depth. I would never use this one as introductory material, but if you're already into the show, it's arguably the best episode of season 1.

1. Sweet and Elite: Not sure how well this will hold up on repeated re-watching, but it gets my #1 at the moment because it completely subverted my expectations for its plot in a way that made me smile uncontrollably.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Bugbear in the Playground

Favorite episodes? That will take some thought. While I'm thinking, have a pony in a webcomic.

Spoiler
    Show

Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Favorite episodes? That will take some thought. While I'm thinking, have a pony in a webcomic.

Spoiler
    Show

Damn, Jo. This is the best update so far for NerfNow.

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Titan in the Playground

This thread needs more pony.

Press Space to Sweetie-Scoot.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    This thread needs more pony.

Press Space to Sweetie-Scoot.
    That game has an odd secret, mate.

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    What are you talking about? Didn't you see the description text? No secrets, whatsoever. Absolutely none. Why would anyone ever think there were secrets?
    And apparently the author isn't aware of the time travel Hitler paradox. Who knows what kind of alternate reality Sweetie Belle just unleashed.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Orc in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    What are you talking about? Didn't you see the description text? No secrets, whatsoever. Absolutely none. Why would anyone ever think there were secrets?
    And apparently the author isn't aware of the time travel Hitler paradox. Who knows what kind of alternate reality Sweetie Belle just unleashed.
    The writer seems to have forgotten about a very important Time Travel Exemption Act.
    Last edited by Newman; 2011-12-29 at 12:49 PM.
    "Start slackin' off a little, then you slack off a little more, and next thing you know, you've turned all lazy and flabby"

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    The writer seems to have forgotten about a very important Time Travel Exemption Act.
    Of course, which is exactly why nothing involving Hitler ever happened in that game. After all, that would imply some sort of secret.

Of course, Sweetie Belle doesn't have to kill Hitler. Hitler, seeing this adorable pastel pony scooting past, modified his evil plans. All the scientists who eventually fled Germany during the war were shown evidence of Sweetie's existence, and they joined Hitler in his attempt to create a portal to Equestria. This project was on such a scale that all of Germany was required to assist. And they did, with gusto! Britain and America and all those silly countries who opposed Germany declared Hitler a madman who sought to destroy the pancreases of every human on the planet and rose against him and his evil goal to bring adorableness to the world!

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about. Pressing shift and space to super-scoot isn't that odd :P
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-12-29 at 01:15 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh hey, rap battles.

Go vote on who won.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Weimann View Post
    Oh hey, rap battles.

Go vote on who won.
    Subscribed with the fury of a thousand Celestias!

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Ogre in the Playground

Of course, which is exactly why nothing involving Hitler ever happened in that game. After all, that would imply some sort of secret.

Of course, Sweetie Belle doesn't have to kill Hitler. Hitler, seeing this adorable pastel pony scooting past, modified his evil plans. All the scientists who eventually fled Germany during the war were shown evidence of Sweetie's existence, and they joined Hitler in his attempt to create a portal to Equestria. This project was on such a scale that all of Germany was required to assist. And they did, with gusto! Britain and America and all those silly countries who opposed Germany declared Hitler a madman who sought to destroy the pancreases of every human on the planet and rose against him and his evil goal to bring adorableness to the world!
    No, Equestria has Hazmat suits with Radioactive Warning Cutie Marks on them! Equestria has (or had) used Atom Bombs and/or has access to the materials to make one. Hitler doesn't want to bring adorableness to the world, he wants the SONIC RAINNUKE.
    [/crazytheory]
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Geno9999 View Post
    No, Equestria has Hazmat suits with Radioactive Warning Cutie Marks on them! Equestria has (or had) used Atom Bombs and/or has access to the materials to make one. Hitler doesn't want to bring adorableness to the world, he wants the SONIC RAINNUKE.
    [/crazytheory]
    And then the British sent the SAS to get it first, and Trollestia decided British accents were funnier and gave it to them. Then the Americans stole it and ran away to the Benny Hill theme.

Then they bombed Japan. Wacky hijinks for all
    Last edited by Darthteej; 2011-12-29 at 01:52 PM.
    Sup ho.

Avatar by the profilic kaptainkrutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Really, getting mad at a story for using tropes is about as sane as getting mad at the book it's printed in for using atoms.

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Titan in the Playground

Oh hey, rap battles.

Go vote on who won.
    I clicked on it, then before it loaded, all I saw in the URL bar was "about:blank".

My next thought: "Why would they be rapping about the CMC?"

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Ettin in the Playground

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to pony. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight's Zone.

Part 1
    Spoiler
    Show

Part 2
    Spoiler
    Show

Part 3
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

And Jack was also in MLP!

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    And Jack was also in MLP!
    But there's already a Jack in MLP; Applejack! Though, you never hear anypony talk abou

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Oh hey, rap battles.

Go vote on who won.
    I am no longer suprised at ponies ponifying everything.... however I am continually suprised by the generally excellent quality of the work.

It think in a couple you will find the animation industry dominated by bronies, because clearly ponies draw out talent with their awesome.

(Also vote Twilight Sparkle!)

26. - Top - End - #1076

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Huh. Nice. Well, at least we know what made luna go loco.:smallamused

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    I am no longer suprised at ponies ponifying everything.... however I am continually suprised by the generally excellent quality of the work.

It think in a couple you will find the animation industry dominated by bronies, because clearly ponies draw out talent with their awesome.

Call me if they have Zecora vs. Gilda.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-12-29 at 05:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Banned

I really wish I had any poetry talent. Too many good poets in this thread.
    Poetry, at the beginning, is a matter of rhythm. So long as the meter (syllable count/up-down flow) Works, and the words of every other line or so rhyme, you're fine.

Didn't Sesame Street once discuss breast feeding too? We baby kids too much these days on the assumption that they can't handle things like that, while forgetting that there are ways to handle mature topics in a way that won't traumatize children.
    Eyup. I suspect it is far less the trauma of the children, so much as the sensibilities of the adults who raise them. But what can you do? I feel it's not the government's job to raise kids, so public schools and excessive television restrictions, to me, are bogus.

also, hey Kyouhen! We still need to talk to you about your ticket. So next chance you get, get ahold of Braz

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh hey, rap battles.

Go vote on who won.
    Awesome. Twilight's the best, in my opinion. Of course, we know that whoever wins, it will result in Midnight.

Also, that one made me watch the original Epic Rap Battles of History videos. They're awesome.

29. - Top - End - #1079

So those of you that like Skyrim mods...
    I need to know if this is a thing

Although it would make your horse being the vanguard of death make more sense.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post

I voted Trixie. I'm sorry, but she has a good point about Twilight being Trollestia's prized student.