New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Last Paladin IC (Frosty)

Apollos nods appreciatively. "Thank you. I can take you to my village, and from there we can show you the way to the hobgoblin fort. It is about three days; horses can make it up the path, but not mounted."

The sun has nearly set.
    "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality" - Pyrrha Nikos

Quote Originally Posted by Stu42 View Post
    I used to like called shots. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Arvak Avatar by Dirtytabs

2. - Top - End - #752
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin nods, then turns to Berich Frostfire. "This isn't part of the devil-hunting arrangement, so you don't have to come if you don't want to. However, if we do find any legitimate spoils, you will be given a share if you come along and help others in need."

3. - Top - End - #753
    Ettin in the Playground

Berich considers for a moment. "Since you were kind enough to give the axe on good faith, I think I'll come along. But I want a heightened share of any take we get."

4. - Top - End - #754
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright. If this does turn into a fight, then you'll be useful to have around. Remember that we want to try diplomacy first, but I'm sure you'll perform well enough in combat to earn that little bit extra. Apollo, we leave first thing in the morning."

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ettin in the Playground

"We owe you deeply," Apollos says.

"Don't thank us yet; we haven't done anything," says Mirabelle.

Gaeba gives him a room for the night.

Lyanna and Davkas talk for a while, while Grembler skulks in a corner.

(Are you planning on doing anything else tonight?)

6. - Top - End - #756
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin spends some time with Grembler, trying to see if she can cheer him up. "You're helping do the right thing you know? Helping others even if they might be rude to you. One day tall folks will change their attitudes towards you."

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ettin in the Playground

Grembler shrugs. "You've been nice boss, but not same for otha tall folk. I mean, the point-ea- I mean, Lee-aa-nuh, and Meera been friendly too, but I guess I kinda miss other goblins."

8. - Top - End - #758
    Titan in the Playground

"Even after they beat you up and leave you for dead? It's not always about the speciesm Grembler. It's about the individual. I'm sure we'll find other goblins who are nice and willing to do the right thing."

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ettin in the Playground

Grembler nods. "Other goblins from before were not good friends. You guys much better friends. Still miss other goblins though. Hope we find nice ones soon. How you feel if not see any humans?"

Grembler waits for a response, then says, "So, hobbos got healy-elf. Hobbos never like small goblins like me. Call us grodlings. Think they best goblins, lots of rules."

10. - Top - End - #760
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin looks a bit sad for just a moment. "When the Reapers fiends launcched their first major attacks, I thought all the people I cared about would die. Even after I received paladin training, there were moments when I wondered whether I'll be able to save enough people, or whether the fiends would just crush everything in their path, humans or not. So yeah, I understand loneliness...but now I have you, Lyanna, and Mirabell...and I don't feel so lonely anymore. I promise you I'll be on the lookout for other goblins."

She puts a smile back on her face. "So...do you know any weaknesses of the hobbos? Or perhaps something we can use as leverage?"

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ettin in the Playground

Grembler thinks for a moment. "They don't like wierdings much. They really don't like elves, neither. But they won't have no wierdboys, I think, 'cept maybe preachy-boys." The small goblin gives a yawn.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright. Well, go get some rest. Lyanna's room should have two bed. Mira and I has the room with one bed."

Karrin will wait for Mira to be tired and then retire to their room together.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ettin in the Playground

You all decide to retire fairly early so as to get an early start tomorrow, due to the nature of your mission. Lyanna promises to finish her discussion of archaic lore with Davkas another time. She seems slightly unhappy about the room arrangement, but agrees without too much fuss.

"I'll be awake when you need me," says Berich before retiring to his own room.

You and Mirabelle head down to your room. The place has hardly improved; it is still dark, and with just a slight touch of musty without being uncomfortable. Despite this, you can tell Gaeba is doing her best to try and make it a decent place.

You close up for the night, leaving the only light source a candle on a stand beside the bed. The bed itself is not very big.

"Could you help me out of this armor?" Mira asks, just a hint of suggestion in her voice.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin smirks and jokes, "See, things would be so much simpler if you didn't wear aything at all. Then I'd be have access anywhere, anytime. But then...you won't be as well protected, so I guess there are trade-offs. I *do* want you safe after all..."

She starts undoing the straps on Mira's armor.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ohh, yes. You truly have my best interest at heart."

She removes her leather headband, letting her short brown hair fall free. After you help her out of her armor, she looks you over. "That plate must get very uncomfortable after a while."

16. - Top - End - #766
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin laughs. "You have NO idea. But, it is a burden I must bear in order to effectively help others. Trust me, if I didn't have to save the world, I'd be living it up instead in skimpy outfits. If these rough times have taught me anything, it is that you've got to live life to the fullest while you can. Now come help me out of my plate..."

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ettin in the Playground

"I don't know," Mirabelle says playfully as she unbuckles your pauldrons, "I thought I heard something about the virtues of temperance, modesty and such. But I'm sure a noble champion such as yourself is far more versed in such matters than I." She removes the steel pauldrons, and you feel a weight come off your shoulders.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin positively *purrs* in relaxation as the weight is off her shoulders. "Temperance? Hah Before I ran into you, I had just finished off my last bottle of whiskey. I was very sad at not being able to protect that previous village, and the whiskey was my only friend...then I met you."

Karrin continues shurgging off her armor.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Ettin in the Playground

Mirabelle frowns. "Sounds like you needed me as much as I need you. You'd probably give the priests at my village an aneurism, though."

She slides your breastplate off, taking an extended look at your chest. "Do your chest pieces require polishing?" she asks deadpan.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin winks. "Of course I need you. And I definitely need you to pay lots of attention to my large...chest pieces. If you ever see that priest again, maybe you can tell him about our...exploits? give him a heart attack?"

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ettin in the Playground

Mira shakes her head, her expression darkening. "He was killed in the orc raid. As far as I'm aware, I'm the only survivor."

22. - Top - End - #772
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin hugs Mira close as she gently continues undoing Mira's clothing. "Well, his soul is peace now. YOU did it...you avenged him. Gorgeroth is no more. Let tonight be a night of rest and enjoyment for you before we toil again tomorrow to free the world of evil."

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ettin in the Playground

Mira nods. "You're right, let's try and enjoy some time together." She finishes removing your lower armor plates, then slides her arms inside your hosiery. Hugging you close, she gives you a long open-mouthed kiss.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin returns the long kiss with a passion, and rubs Mira's back and sides as she does. After a minute when she breaks the kiss for air, she says, "Why don't you just lie back for now? You deserve to be pampered tonight. Let me...work on you for a while first...to oh...at least 3 climaxes..." Karrin finishes removing every strip of clothing from Mira except Mira's hosiery.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ettin in the Playground

Mira lies back on the bed, relaxing. She lets out a breath as you disrobe her.
    "I'll try to, ohh, keep enough energy to, return the favor."

26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground

Karrin gets to work. She starts out with some slow teasing, massaging all over Mira's body, and also mixing in little licks and strokes here and there. She licks and strokes and tugs slowly get more and more frequent over the course of one hour, and Karrin waits until Mirabell is almost feverish with need before slamming everything into overdrive, gunning for the climax. Even after Mira has her first climax, Karrin remains between Mira's thighs, keeping the pace going, trying to force a double and then a third climax in quick succession! When Karrin finally emerges, her face is likely completely wet and slick.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ettin in the Playground

You wait for Mira to catch her breath. "I'll never... doubt the word... of a paladin now. You... keep your promises. Three in a row..."

She pulls herself up. Grasping you by the shoulder, she gently but forcefully throws you on the bed. "I'm just a farm girl," she says in a breathy voice. "Sorry if I don't have so much finesse." She starts by pulling up and down your hosiery. Cupping your bosom, she says, "That's hardly fair," as they don't fit in even her larger hands. She then begins by squeezing, softly at first, then more firmly. She moves down, stroking your stomach next, then the outside of your thighs, and up underneath, cupping your round posterior.
    Last edited by Maquise; 2012-03-15 at 05:14 PM.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground

"I promised you 3, so 3 is what you'll get, just like how i promised myself I wouldn't rest until I rescued you." Karrin is already somewhat out of breath. An hour and a half of servicing another is tough on even a paladin's endurance. "Don't...don't be too hard on yourself Mira. I do have divine blessings after all." She mews in contentment as her posterior is caressed. "And you know what's one of the perks of my rigorous paladin exercise regiment? My huge tits can bounce all day long and I don't hurt much, thanks to my back muscles..."

Karrin spreads her legs as wide as she can for her lover, holding her ankles apart with her hands. "And you know what? Being a farm girl is just fine. In bed is one of those places where I throw nobility and modesty out of the window." Karrin looks positively vulgar right now.
    Last edited by Frosty; 2012-03-15 at 06:05 PM.

29. - Top - End - #779
    Ettin in the Playground

Mira moves in, gently at first, then harder at your instructions. Already highly aroused, you find yourself building at a much faster rate. Her hands seem to know just the right points, causing your head to swim. An extended period of violent exertion combined with Mira's talent at stimulation prove more than even your warrior's stamina can take. Your climax hits hard, and you pass out.

You stand at the bottom of a dark chasm with black stone walls marbled red. The only other figure with you is a strange combination of your mother's, Liriam's, and Mirabelle's features. You stand in front of her, guarding her from the darkness. All of a sudden, a massive beast whose features you cannot describe emerges from the blackness. Knocking you aside, it pounces on your-

You awake gasping. Blinking the nightmare away, you lie in bed for a few moments. Mira is curled tightly around you, with both of you naked. Aside from your thighs, which are sore from the position you held them in the night before, you physically feel better than you have in a long while. It is only yet the first hour of dawn.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Titan in the Playground

At first, Karrin's heartbeat goes through the roof. Then, looking at Mira's nude form besides her, she reminds herself that she was only dreaming and that her love is besides her. Taking a minute to just breathe deeply in and out, Karrin calms herself down. Feeling much better physically than she has in a long time, Karrin decides to waste a bit of time by waking Mira up in a naughty way inolving suckling on nipples and 3 fingers.