New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitp - Part Nineteen

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
    Talking? Feminism? Laughing uncontrollably? Wow, I hope I can fly!
    If you can fly, can you teach me how please?
    Jude P.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: LGBTAitp - Part Nineteen

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    I always hope that other people are rational enough to think that what I'm saying is too ridiculous to be true, and they always think I'm being serious. Perhaps I need to change my approach to the world.
    Uhm, not to be a nay-sayer, but... Your jokes are kind of mild compared to what some people seriously profess to believe. ._.

Sorry! ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Me too. I'm just not sure what to think of this stuff, The scales of accuracy vs fail are pretty balanced.:smalltongue
    Better than me, I have a balance of utterly impossible against remotely possible fails. ^_^'

Well, except one thing. Changing Discord into Harmony, that one fits on virtue of My Little Pony. :3

But if your success rate is 50/50, wouldn't that make it as accurate as flipping a coin?...

*Gasp!* My Star Wars coin is magical!

If you can, can I be your sidekick? Puuhleeease?

*Holds up puppy to do puppy eyes*
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

3. - Top - End - #333

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Uhm, not to be a nay-sayer, but... Your jokes are kind of mild compared to what some people seriously profess to believe. ._.

Sorry! ;_;
    That's because I make sure to moderate what I say in public spaces like this. Even in private I don't say anything too bad, but it's a bit worse and more frequent than here. And thanks to my Gender Studies class I feel bad for it every time.
    Jude P.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

You need a sidekick. Also, remember the disadvantages of short skirts when flying. Getting there in a flash is fíne. Getting there while flashing Dublin is... appreciated, I'm sure, but it might make you uncomfortable.

In other news, should we add a T for Transhumanists?

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

5. - Top - End - #335

So my little brother and I were just talking about how there wouldn't be transsexuals in the Matrix, and he asked me how I would react to waking up in a female body. I said that the first thing I would probably do would be to sign on here and tell you all about it. It would certainly be interesting to see whether I would become a transman or a ciswoman.

I think that any letters besides the ones there already are implicit because otherwise it'd say "LGBTABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZitP".
    And what's a transhumanist?
    Jude P.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    I quite like using it thusly:
    "You (male) love your girlfriend? Gaaaaay."
    "A dude making out with another dude?! That's so gay!"
    That reminds me of this.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

That's because I make sure to moderate what I say in public spaces like this. Even in private I don't say anything too bad, but it's a bit worse and more frequent than here. And thanks to my Gender Studies class I feel bad for it every time.
    But you seemed confused that people took your jokes seriously.

Did I misunderstand something? Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    You need a sidekick. Also, remember the disadvantages of short skirts when flying. Getting there in a flash is fíne. Getting there while flashing Dublin is... appreciated, I'm sure, but it might make you uncomfortable.
    That's why I asked if I could be the sidekick!

So my little brother and I were just talking about how there wouldn't be transsexuals in the Matrix, and he asked me how I would react to waking up in a female body. I said that the first thing I would probably do would be to sign on here and tell you all about it. It would certainly be interesting to see whether I would become a transman or a ciswoman.
    Why would there be no transsexuals in the Matrix? It seems to just assign physical appearance based on the body hooked in. ^_^'

If I woke up in a different body, I would try to figure out how it happened and use it to benefit humanity and do stage magic. :3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

8. - Top - End - #338

But you seemed confused that people took your jokes seriously.

Did I misunderstand something? Sorry.
    Well, I don't always joke about sexist things, just ridiculous things in general. But I deliver it with a serious voice and expression, to accentuate the irony. The problem is that there are people who believe such ridiculous things, so people assume that I'm one of those people with ridiculous beliefs rather than just somebody with a warped sense of irony. Despite knowing this intellectually, I have yet to internalize it, so I'm constantly amazed that people take me at face value so easily.

[QUOTEWhy would there be no transsexuals in the Matrix? It seems to just assign physical appearance based on the body hooked in. ^_^'

If I woke up in a different body, I would try to figure out how it happened and use it to benefit humanity and do stage magic. :3[/QUOTE]

I think I remember them saying that what you look like inside is based on your image of yourself. Because a transsexual person's mental body "map" depicts them as the opposite physical sex, the Matrix would take that mental map to make their virtual body. So a transman's mental image of himself as male would produce a male body in the Matrix.

I have no idea how it would feel to be female-bodied, but I can't imagine it would feel right. At least I would have the opportunity to menstruate.
    Jude P.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Titan in the Playground

And what's a transhumanist?
    A transhumanist is someone interested in bypassing the limits of the human body/mind, esp. through the application of technology.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

Are there cishumanists?

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

11. - Top - End - #341

I feel like that's not me. I'm comfortable living within the limits of the human body and mind, and I don't like the increasing dependence on computers and complicated technology that most people don't even understand.

Edit:
    So I guess I must be a cishumanist.
    Last edited by noparlpf; 2012-01-03 at 04:43 PM.
    Jude P.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground

If you can, can I be your sidekick? Puuhleeease?

*Holds up puppy to do puppy eyes*
    Ditch the puppy and you're in. I prefer kittens!

I'm not so sure about appreciated. Which might be why I don't wear short skirts, and certainly not without opaque tights! But my superhero costume would definitely have trousers. And pockets. And a cape. And a hammer. I can smash the patriarchy!

In other news, should we add a T for Transhumanists?
    But is transhumanism not an interest, rather than an inherent self-identity? I don't know very much about it, but I always thought it was something people thought about rather than something people Were.

I have no idea how it would feel to be female-bodied, but I can't imagine it would feel right. At least I would have the opportunity to menstruate.
    I'm telling you, Nope, it's not so great! (Nope is my new nickname for you, because noparlpf is really tricky to say and I keep misplacing the f and having to go back and check. If you don't like it, though, I won't use it.)

Cheerfairy, Kenderwoman and Geologist by Succubus, Feminist Geomancer by Astrella, Kender Wizard by me

13. - Top - End - #343
    Titan in the Playground

I'm not so sure about appreciated. Which might be why I don't wear short skirts, and certainly not without opaque tights! But my superhero costume would definitely have trousers. And pockets. And a cape. And a hammer. I can smash the patriarchy!
    I've found a picture of you, Kenderwoman:

Spoiler
    Show

― Tim Fargo

14. - Top - End - #344

Inquirer: Ooooh, someone in a similar situation to me! C'mon Lanaya! With all your personal knowledge and understanding of the area, this is your time to shine! Give that wise advice!

Ummmm...

Yeah, I got nothing. Maybe it would help if I weren't so damn confused about the whole matter too. But hey, you're not alone! I guess that's something.

15. - Top - End - #345

I'm picturing this with a cape:
    Spoiler
    Show

Darn, Asta beat me to it with a better pic.

Nope is fine. Or you can call me Jude if that's easier. "noparlpf" is pronounced "nop-arr-uhl-puff".

Even if menstruation stinks, I want to try it at least once.

Edit: Whoa, that pic is huge.
    Last edited by noparlpf; 2012-01-03 at 05:26 PM.
    Jude P.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Ditch the puppy and you're in. I prefer kittens!
    *Hands puppy to nearest puppy-loving person*

Yay!

Can my disguise be a cat-ear hair band? It is Kitty-esque and conceals identity! :3

... Oh, right! LGBTA, uhm, queer kittens? ._.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

Why would there be no transsexuals in the Matrix? It seems to just assign physical appearance based on the body hooked in. ^_^'

If I woke up in a different body, I would try to figure out how it happened and use it to benefit humanity and do stage magic. :3
    I think I remember them saying that what you look like inside is based on your image of yourself. Because a transsexual person's mental body "map" depicts them as the opposite physical sex, the Matrix would take that mental map to make their virtual body. So a transman's mental image of himself as male would produce a male body in the Matrix.

Spoiler
    Show
    It's been years since I've seen it, but I've never thought about it like that.

I've always assumed that they make your virtual self when you're first plugged in as a newborn, based on what you look like in the real world. (Every character they ever show looks exactly in the real world as they do in the Matrix, but with a different haircut.) The virtual self isn't who you really are inside, but what you expect to see in the mirror, and I'd imagine most transsexuals would be pretty surprised to suddenly find themselves in their identified gender. Nothing in the Matrix is "real" so anyone should've been able to change their virtual self to whatever they wanted, or fly, or bend spoons, but to do so they would've had to disbelieve in that spoon in a way that only a handful of them ever manage.

I would've liked to have seen that explored, though. It's too bad there weren't any sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    Also, it reminds me of this sketch every time I hear it, which is always a good thing.
    I love that sketch!

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Urge to paint traumatizing mental pictures rising...

It's like in old timey movies when they give the woman in labour that little stick to bite on so she doesn't chomp off her tongue or crack her teeth: except a pillow is the only thing nearby, because generally butt pirates aren't flexible enough to get their wooden leg anywhere near your mouth. Comparable flavours of pain, though, depending on the pirate.

I'll show myself out.
    Right, and they could crack a tooth if they used their hook hand. Always thinking ahead, those asspirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I don't know. I think jokes like that are a lot funnier when not everyone's sure whether you're being serious or not. That works a lot better in Meatspace, though, so I tone it down on the Internet.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

18. - Top - End - #348

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post

I've always assumed that they make your virtual self when you're first plugged in as a newborn, based on what you look like in the real world. (Every character they ever show looks exactly in the real world as they do in the Matrix, but with a different haircut.) The virtual self isn't who you really are inside, but what you expect to see in the mirror, and I'd imagine most transsexuals would be pretty surprised to suddenly find themselves in their identified gender. Nothing in the Matrix is "real" so anyone should've been able to change their virtual self to whatever they wanted, or fly, or bend spoons, but to do so they would've had to disbelieve in that spoon in a way that only a handful of them ever manage.

I would've liked to have seen that explored, though. It's too bad there weren't any sequels.
    Well, a transsexual person would have to know that they were trans to not expect to see their identified gender in the mirror. If they grew up as their identified gender because that's what their brain says they should be, they would never know they were trans.
    I have no idea how accurate this idea would be, but to test it would require some pretty scary stuff like robot overlords, so I'd rather not try it out.
    Jude P.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, a transsexual person would have to know that they were trans to not expect to see their identified gender in the mirror. If they grew up as their identified gender because that's what their brain says they should be, they would never know they were trans.
    I have no idea how accurate this idea would be, but to test it would require some pretty scary stuff like robot overlords, so I'd rather not try it out.
    Heh. I'd be fine with the fictional account, yeah.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

I'd live in the matrix if it meant I could be a girl.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Titan in the Playground

I'd live in the matrix if it meant I could be a girl.
    If I could go in and out of the matrix, I'd go in every once in a while so that I could actually visit you.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

*Hands puppy to nearest puppy-loving person*

Yay!

Can my disguise be a cat-ear hair band? It is Kitty-esque and conceals identity! :3

... Oh, right! LGBTA, uhm, queer kittens? ._.
    I'd so join that supergroup!
    And so doth the winds of destiny change my course for better or worse for the whole of time.
    LGBTitP

Spoiler
    Show

Quotes about me!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    You're fun to talk to. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by goletan
    Maturity is a word boring people use to describe themselves. And crazy is the word they use for fun people.

Besides, the dirty old guy is a staple of fiction everywhere.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground

I want to choose my own suffix too! I identify as female but I don't want to be Kenderchick. .... Actually, that's cuter than I thought it would be. But "chick" is kind of infantilising, in a way that "dude" isn't. Kenderqueer is way better.
    I don't like Helqueer or Heldude much. Helchick, OTOH, is made of win.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    Edit: What does pillowbiter mean? :o
    I assumed the imagery was similar to "carpet muncher". Apparently I was wrong.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, I've heard that Switch was originally planned to be one sex in the real world and another sex in the Matrix. Could have been Lana Wachowski exploring things in the film.

The matrix shows yourself as you truly see yourself, so I would imagine a transgender person who is aware of their gender identity to see themselves as such.

Edit: The Matrix would be so cool to allow all us GitP'ers to hang out together.
    Last edited by Astrella; 2012-01-03 at 09:04 PM.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #355

That would have been pretty neat. Too bad they didn't make any sequels. They could have explored that possibility more.
    Jude P.

26. - Top - End - #356

That would have been pretty neat. Too bad they didn't make any sequels. They could have explored that possibility more.
    It's probably for the best. Sequels rarely live up to the original movie.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    Oh, I've heard that Switch was originally planned to be one sex in the real world and another sex in the Matrix. Could have been Lana Wachowski exploring things in the film.

The matrix shows yourself as you truly see yourself, so I would imagine a transgender person who is aware of their gender identity to see themselves as such.

Edit: The Matrix would be so cool to allow all us GitP'ers to hang out together.
    Yeah. I never got why the humans were so down on it in those movies. "Oh, no. Humanity has all it's needs taken care of for the foreseeable future and free reign to act as they please without long term consequences in a VR world. And because we're aware of it, we get to have SUPER POWERS! This is terrible! We must destroy this system and drag billions of people from the lives they've made for themselves into a blasted hellscape of a world where they're physically weak, probably can't find their loved ones in the crowd, and where agriculture is basically impossible because we broke the sky in our attempt to commit genocide on the species that kept us around and about as happy as we were beforehand in spite of that."
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Yeah. I never got why the humans were so down on it in those movies. "Oh, no. Humanity has all it's needs taken care of for the foreseeable future and free reign to act as they please without long term consequences in a VR world. And because we're aware of it, we get to have SUPER POWERS! This is terrible! We must destroy this system and drag billions of people from the lives they've made for themselves into a blasted hellscape of a world where they're physically weak, probably can't find their loved ones in the crowd, and where agriculture is basically impossible because we broke the sky in our attempt to commit genocide on the species that kept us around and about as happy as we were beforehand in spite of that."
    See, the point of the movies is that they don't make sense and to punish people for thinking about them.

If you watch the Animatrix, you'll see this doubly reinforced when you have things surviving the ground zero of multiple hydrogen bombs. And meant to be taken literally rather than as a metaphor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

29. - Top - End - #359
    Banned

things are a bit shuffled on order, sorry ^^'

And [tangent] is probably the best tag I've ever thought of apellating to something. It pretty much covers everything, doesn't it?

[crying]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    Oh my god, I hate when that happens. The tears end up multiplying whatever emotion brought them on and you end up having to fume for like an hour.
    I know, it always makes things worse!
    I've always had a reputation for stoicism and self moderation, so I've been blessed with people really freaking out whenever I actually cry. Which is less of a blessing when I just wanna cry and be comforted, but boy does it defuse high-risk situations.

I know, right?! Crying is awful, it makes you all damp and tired and people stare at you. I can't control it! If I could, I would cry WAY less!
    'Control' over crying only takes about ten years of self-repression, of you're really interested. You shouldn't be. It's terrible.

[tangent] [The Matrix]
    Spoiler
    Show

That's so cute! And thoughtful! It's really annoying to be caught without the necessaries. You have to engage in the tricky process of deciding who is most likely to be willing and able to help and then isolate them. Then sometimes they can't help, and you have to start again! Because you're not supposed to say "Excuse me, everyone! I'm menstruating, and my uterus blood is leaking! Does anyone have any sanitary products I could use?".
    I've tried that, and with cigarettes as well. I had to stop when people I didn't even know came to me for 2-5 of either object (tampon or pad or cigarette) and got all beligerent when I didn't have any or wouldn't give them out...

Quote Originally Posted by Also KenderWizard
    Astrology
    Spoiler
    Show

I agree with Nix; people, even people who know better, love to see patterns where there are none. It's how our brains work. Which is fine, people are allowed to see all the patterns they like. The problem arises when unscrupulous people use this tendency against vulnerable people, to take their money in exchange for mumbo jumbo. Which is also allowed, I suppose, since people can spend their money on what they like, but it seems icky to me.

Anyway, there's one thing saying that if we could accurately map the stars at the moment of every persons birth, we could correlate all the data and make predictions, to see if they would be more accurate than randomised predictions (I would guess not, but it would be fun to check). Horoscopes in newspapers and magazines are quite another thing. They're traditionally given to the most junior member of staff, who writes vague things on purpose.
    I agree. But there's a difference between disliking newspaper horoscopes because horoscopes are obvious trash, and disliking astrology because newspaper horoscopes are obvious trash. I equate it with disliking all of fiction because you have an aversion for, say, romance novels. The lack of doing the research and coming to a conclusion based on understanding is what bothers me I guess. Everything else - the pattern recognition, the duping folks - would be its own conversation. I find value in otherwise useless paradigms because they give you a lense through which to examine yourself.

Oh, but. Hm. Welp. I just had something click that may completely invalidate that stance, I'll have to give it some thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Some More KenderyWizardry
    I want to choose my own suffix too! I identify as female but I don't want to be Kenderchick. .... Actually, that's cuter than I thought it would be. But "chick" is kind of infantilising, in a way that "dude" isn't. Kenderqueer is way better.
    Queer is one of those words that sounds, feels and tastes really awesome. It's sort of a narrow, rivery blue green with a yellow grass like top, cool and fluid and moving. The unfortunate connotations make it harder to use in public though, so I rely on commenting on things being passing queer.

I waaaaaant iiit
    Ditto please.

Just curious, I had the thought, why don't we make an account for being anonymous? Could put password and username in the first post?
    Probably been shot down before, but curious.
    I think that sort of thing is specifically called out as against the rules, either in the rules or as an addendum in the Alt Accounts thread. A lot of folks previously had a group account for that clique's DM position, but not anymore.

If you can fly, can you teach me how please?
    Oh heavens yes teach us!

Are there cishumanists?
    Huh. I suppose there are... The raggedy hobos who fight against their cyborg overlords because they value being human would probably be cishumanists.

Related question, as I haven't found a useful guide yet. Is it "Sis" or "Kis" in pronunciation?

[QUOTE=Kindablue;12470572]
    Spoiler
    Show

That was my thought on the process, given that by the time you had enough self awareness to recognize a problem your 'body' was already represented as whatever it picked up your chromosomes as.

But the Matrix is full of plot holes, so don't look to hard into the canon for answers.

I don't know. I think jokes like that are a lot funnier when not everyone's sure whether you're being serious or not. That works a lot better in Meatspace, though, so I tone it down on the Internet.
    Like hay you do! Or I am terribly, terribly gullible.
    ... Horseapples.

But the robot Overlords, like, werent a problem at all. They were like the illuminati; if they did exist, then they functioned on a level so far removed that they may as well not exist, because they don't influence your life at all. The difference between a human life, and a human life in the matrix, is functionally zero until the Chosen One comes along to mess everything up.

Pillows and Biting them
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    Presumably it's something you do when you've got some big burly bloke behind you doing some 'high seas raiding'.
    This is the best mental image ever, made all the better by inclusion of a massive blonde beard, a serious business face, and a tiny metal "Viking" helmet.

Oddly, and more on topic(?), I've only ever heard pillowbiter as a term for women who prefer submissive positioning. The implications were that they were loose, easy, and prone to 'exaggerated endings' when used as an insult... I think I have only ever once heard it used to refer to gay men, and I just didn't get it.*

It's rather neutral as a phrase, isn't it? Flaming implies annoying flamboyance, the other that I don't wanna type because it leaves a sickly feeling on my mental tongue implies dominance through sodomy, but pillow biter just sounds like you're really, really enjoying yourself. It's only derogatory if you ... Hm. How to phrase it.

It's only derogatory of you assume that the receptive partner in a relationship is inferior due to the "male equals person, female equals object to be acted upon" mindset, *and that them havin to bite a pillow implies anything about the other partner - that pillowbiter isn't a comment on the receptive person at all, but instead comments on the... Agh! When using receptive to mean receiving, what's the opposite called? You'd think I'd be able to recall these things...
    It's only derogatory if you feel it dehumanizes the person it's applied to by only using them to describe the one who is in the dominant Position.

Boy I hope that makes sense to someone, I'm not even sure it makes sense to me anymore >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Urge to paint traumatizing mental pictures rising...

It's like in old timey movies when they give the woman in labour that little stick to bite on so she doesn't chomp off her tongue or crack her teeth: except a pillow is the only thing nearby, because generally butt pirates aren't flexible enough to get their wooden leg anywhere near your mouth. *Comparable flavours of pain, though, depending on the pirate.

I'll show myself out.
    But I have never come across pillow biting as a pain response, it's always been reflexive, akin to toe curling

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, common terms I've heard for the... uh... 'gifting' partner are, well, 'gifting/giving partner' (), 'top', 'pitcher' (paired with a catcher, ala baseball), 'the-guy-who's-doing-the-other-guy-up-the-bum' and 'godless sodomite'.

Use whichever one feels the most appropriate to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.