New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitp - Part Nineteen

In Sweden and Finland, people jump directly from the sauna into a hole in the ice. IIRC the Russians do it as well.

I've done it - it's clearly survivable but it jumpstarts your heart.
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2012-01-17 at 01:33 PM.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

2. - Top - End - #962
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: LGBTAitp - Part Nineteen

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    You have this too? Sometimes when I'm on the bus and sit behind a person with a particularly glorious pony-tail I have to restrain myself.

Restrain? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    ...Polar bear swims aren't particularly hardcore, last I checked they were mostly something for old people, scandinavians, and people at summer camp who wanted to wake up but couldn't get decent coffee.
    Maybe some Scandinavians, but real Vikingblooded go for a swim with literal polar bears. While dressed as a seal. After poking the bears with sticks.

A true pass time story, I assure you.
    >_>
    <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I'd like someone to play with my hair...
    Good idea! :3

*Tries to stretch paws from Old Zealand to Older and Smellier Britain*

Almost. There.

*Jumps back like a rubber band*

Aww. T_T
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

3. - Top - End - #963
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Maybe some Scandinavians, but real Vikingblooded go for a swim with literal polar bears. While dressed as a seal. After poking the bears with sticks.
    Unqualified Scandinavian ≠ Viking in terms of connotations as far as I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Plunging a sword to the hilt into a wound, on the other hand, is. Figuratively speaking. - which is the deliciously unseeable discovery that neparlepasfrancais made.
    Spoiler
    Show

Well, of course if you're referring to coitus it is. Which is the problem, now, isn't it? The originator term loops back to coital connotations and the successor term loops back to the originator term in ways that don't really work properly.

Actually, I'm not quite sure how, exactly, that discovery would be unseeable for anyone but someone with the same sort of patchwork innocence. Unless you mean unseeable in the sense that one could not watch such in polite society or on this board due to the rules of each?

Because on the one hand, that's pretty standard, boring male sexual interaction, on the other something clearly very wrong is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

4. - Top - End - #964
    Titan in the Playground

Restrain? :3
    Unless they invite me, of course. Which hasn't happened yet. We have those pesky sexual harassment laws here.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

5. - Top - End - #965
    Firbolg in the Playground

I sometimes glorify exceptionally extraordinary beards, but I think I do that for everything exceptionally extraordinary. Like really long hair, which I always get an urge to hug and play with. OwO
    You have this too? Sometimes when I'm on the bus and sit behind a person with a particularly glorious pony-tail I have to restrain myself.
    One of my friends was upset when I cut my hair because she liked to play with my ponytail. She'd hit me in the face with it. Now she's happy because it's getting long enough to flip around again.

...Polar bear swims aren't particularly hardcore, last I checked they were mostly something for old people, scandinavians, and people at summer camp who wanted to wake up but couldn't get decent coffee.
    In Sweden and Finland, people jump directly from the sauna into a hole in the ice. IIRC the Russians do it as well.

Probably has something to do with the part of the world I live in and the people I hang out with. I'm from Massachusetts originally (and it doesn't even get that cold in New England; it's actually two degrees out today, though it's been around negative fifteen for the last week) and I've never been the type to wear long sleeves in the winter. I've gone swimming in freezing water a few times, and last winter I suggested skinny dipping in the pond. Apparently most people in this area don't like swimming when to do so requires cutting a hole in the ice, and most of my friends are bundled up in three shirts, a sweater, a jacket, and a coat when I'm out in a t-shirt, gloves, and a hat.
    And personally, I always used to have trouble just walking into cold water. I had to jump in all at once or I'd get stuck when the water got to crotch-level. Nowadays I can just walk in without much trouble.
    Jude P.

6. - Top - End - #966
    Ettin in the Playground

I don't think it's physically possible outside Neil Gaiman's twisted imagination.
    Ah, someone else that read *THAT* scene in American Gods.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: LGBTAitp - Part Nineteen

Unqualified Scandinavian ≠ Viking in terms of connotations as far as I've ever heard.
    That is merely what we want you to think.

In reality, we secretly never stopped the Viking stuff, we are merely waiting for the opportunity to conquer the world through mead!

MWHÅHÅHÅHÅ!

(Sorry, I was just kidding. I am quite afraid of cold water and not a Viking in any sense. m(_ _)m)

Unless they invite me, of course. Which hasn't happened yet. We have those pesky sexual harassment laws here.
    That is probably a good thing, it would probably be annoying to suddenly have someone pull your hair.

Invitations for hair-hugging would be groovy, though. :3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

8. - Top - End - #968
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    (and it doesn't even get that cold in New England; it's actually two degrees out today, though it's been around negative fifteen for the last week)
    Are those F degrees or C degrees?

― Tim Fargo

9. - Top - End - #969
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    I hear the society ladies are already gossiping like mad.

EDIT: I see everyone's favourite barbadin has put that Mindflayer quote in his sig. The more I roll the idea around in my head, the more I see potential in a really strong parody of the Twilight series. It's something I'm tempted to expand on, although it would actually involve reading or watching the entire Twilight series. -.-

I'm thinking book 4 would be a sell out success, especially amongst the tentacle hentai crowd but what would the rival species be? Owlbears?
    All according to plan...

Ah, yes, the need to know the source material. If geography wasn't an issue, I'd say we could hold hands while watching...

Hmm, Lupins?

Fuzzy Mushroom Men/Myconids?
    Interesting choices...

Something something deep:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, the implication to me is that someone is using a cutting implement of some sort or something not intended for congress, such as a spear. Or the person possessing ovaries has torn a hole in something and bodily climbed in until the entire lower half of her body and lower torso are engulfed, which is just wet and messy... Or it's a vulgar way of referring to standing in some unpleasant liquid such as raw sewage that goes past one's belly button. *goes to review if the ovaries are right below the bottom of the rib cage, right at that level, or slightly above*
    I can't find anything sexual with those, unless your friend read some very weird hentai...

... aside from the spear part. That's just too realistic and gore-ish for me to handle.

Calling your handgun "Vera" (except it's not a handgun, and people would find you odd for calling it by a feminine name):
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's less the name itself, though it does seem pretty jarringly bad as far as such things go in my experience, and more that you felt the need to share the pet name for your genitalia here.
    Ouch. Does it help if it's the first time I've mentioned it, and even to myself I've never been serious about it?

I honestly never used any reference to testicles in my speech (outside situations like this one!), I always preferred "They have guts!" or the Danish "Butt-cheeks of steel" if I feel silly. X3
    Obligatory Duke Nukem quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Balls Ovaries of steel!

Telegram from Holland, sirady.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Meow!"

I have taken the liberty of translating it.

Spoiler
    Show
    While I am saddened that I can not inform you in person, I am currently fighting evil anti-LGBTA therapy from the hearts of this otherwise interesting country, I most certainly support this idea and allow you the use of my likelihood under consultation with Misser Keveak.

Your Sibling in Arms, QueerKitty

I myself have some mimicry of artistic skill, so I would be delighted to attempt a few contributions.
    I just realised something.... QueerKitty isn't an animal companion/side-kick... QueerKitty is an animal with a humonoid as a companion!

That's great!

If I may, I highly support a Mindflayer-based parody of Twilight and would also offer my attempt at talent for illustrations.

As long as I don't have to draw that. ._.

I suggest Changelings or other fairy shapechangers, they are not too obscure and would complete the Bloodsucker/braineater vs. Shapeshifter/forest-creature dynamic.
    Cool beans!

Gaze into my Fire Opal and listen to my command: But you will... but you will...

Not really. :-P (Mentalics really are easy to misuse and abuse! O.o )

Changelings seems like a good choice to me! Then again, so does Asta Kask's choice too... Choices! So many choices!

It has the same potential for a niche following as the zombie Bronte books, only it's injecting a Deep Geek concept into a lowbrow book, instead of a Geek Lite concept into a highbrow book. All those eager to see Twilight smeared will flock thither. It must be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    Silliness
    Spoiler
    Show

You could have her be a warrior with some divination abilities. You may have to give her a weakness, to balance her out (perhaps a penalty to skill checks that require her to concentrate on the physical world?).
    That sounds neat, I was thinking along the same lines (apart from giving a weakness/penalty). As long as it doesn't come off as insulting toward either First Nations or LGBTA+ I'm happy!

Spoiler
    Show
    I cringed a bit, but that's mostly because I'm not too fond of genital nicknames to begin with. :shrug:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I understand. I won't do it again. ._.
    Viking/Paladin by Astrella

Gender Bender by Geomancer.

In love with Skeppio.

Contact me:
    Spoiler
    Show

Twitter: @MarcusSweden1

My tumblr

My DeviantART

10. - Top - End - #970

Are those F degrees or C degrees?
    Celsius. My thermometer is a Celsius thermometer, most of the time in science courses people use the Celsius (or Kelvin) scale(s), and so I set my iGoogle weather-widget to Celsius. My roommate last year even got used to the Celsius scale because my thermometer is in degrees Celsius.
    Jude P.

11. - Top - End - #971
    Ettin in the Playground

In terms of laughs, there were those two I saw that were pretty funny. The anatomy in those two wasn't excellent, though. And the plot was pretty much nonexistent. Hentai only qualifies as "good" in my book if it has a good plot with a cutesy story and the minimum amount of sex to qualify as hentai. I prefer the cutesy love story part.
    My definition of good as relates to hentai is basically "laughably bad".

So, um, yeah.
    Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Fantasy literature is ONLY worthwhile for what it can tell us about the real world; everything else is petty escapism.
    No author should have to take the time to say, "This little girl ISN'T evil, folks!" in order for the reader to understand that. It should be assumed that no first graders are irredeemably Evil unless the text tells you they are.

12. - Top - End - #972
    Troll in the Playground

:<
    Hope things get better soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Was going to suggest taking up a hobby you might not be doing anymore, but I see you're already trying that. Not sure what more I can do then than tell you I hope you feel better/more attached to reality.
    I'm feeling sorta better today. Thanks for your concern.
    The problem with me and art is; well, you know painters who tear up their paintings as soon as they're finished? Well, I do that midway painting. :c

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
    I don't know how to help with that, but it sounds like a form/symptom of depression. Do you talk to someone about this stuff?
    I really should give my gender therapist a call to make a new appointment, but I just keep delaying it. (and his contact info is still at my dorm, which gives my conscience a silly excuse not to do it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

I've been more dysphoric than usual lately... The inconsistency isn't helping (I keep feeling conflicted about every detail of it, like I'm arguing with myself). It's only been this strong for the last couple of days, but it caught me off guard. I was already stressing over class (I just started a Pre-Calculus class Wednesday, only to learn that I seem to have a phobia of classrooms)...

(Sorry if I seemed unusually weird yesterday - I had a headache from staying up late and it was hard to concentrate on what all I was writing.)
    Thank you.
    Hope you feel better too. The off-guardness is what makes it really bad sometimes, because it just hits you without warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    There is EVERYTHING hentai.
    Pokemon is actually pretty good for it. Power perversion potential much?
    So...even The Succubus hentai?

Dutch insurers pay for Christian anti-gay therapy
    Ugh, I had really hoped not the hear stuff like this coming from the Netherlands out of all countries.

Sweet resolution
    Oh, I'm too late for your earlier messages, but I hope it all works out still!

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Latest news: boyfriend's back! He's in excellent shape for someone who's undergone the surgery he had.
    (He was in another city's hospital, and I was driving him back home, so this was also my first time going on the highway since I got my license, and my first time driving so far/fast/long. So, another source of stress, especially for my mother. Everything went more than okay on the road.)
    Now, the hardest part comes this week: convincing him to have more rest and not run everywhere like he usually does.
    Yay. :D

I think people run into the North Sea around here during the winter for a similar thing.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #973
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    So...even The Succubus hentai?
    Google gives 1 460 000 hits.

― Tim Fargo

14. - Top - End - #974
    Ettin in the Playground

.........I think my brain just imploded.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, I'm sure they're not all about you.

― Tim Fargo

16. - Top - End - #976
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Castaras hentai gives 31,500,000 results. I'm confused.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

17. - Top - End - #977
    Ogre in the Playground

Kenderwizard hentai gives 4 results. One of them being this thread! It does ask if I meant to search for "tenderwizard".

Cheerfairy, Kenderwoman and Geologist by Succubus, Feminist Geomancer by Astrella, Kender Wizard by me

18. - Top - End - #978
    Troll in the Playground

Yay, I almost have the same number: 1.410.000. (Though not sure if that's a "yay".)
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #979
    Ettin in the Playground

Tenderizerwizard, maybe....

20. - Top - End - #980
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

...You know you aren't supposed to tease, tempt, or bait rule 34, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

21. - Top - End - #981

That is merely what we want you to think.

In reality, we secretly never stopped the Viking stuff, we are merely waiting for the opportunity to conquer the world through mead!

MWHÅHÅHÅHÅ!

(Sorry, I was just kidding. I am quite afraid of cold water and not a Viking in any sense. m(_ _)m)
    Iron men of the North, disguised as harmless civilians by day - WERE-VIKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    The problem with me and art is; well, you know painters who tear up their paintings as soon as they're finished? Well, I do that midway painting. :c
    I did that with most of the art I made in some way or another. There's my campaign setting, but I haven't thought of anything new for it for at least half a year now.

Thank you.
    Hope you feel better too. The off-guardness is what makes it really bad sometimes, because it just hits you without warning.
    Ugh, I know what you mean. It's not very polite about when or how it hits, either.

I feel a little better now... I thought that I'd stressed myself into catching something, but it turns out I just forgot to eat breakfast.

The headache's still there, but I'm used to that after high school. :/
    Thanks for existing.

Dragon Hunter avatar by Lerky. Magical Girl by the lovely Astrella~

22. - Top - End - #982

Hammer Birchgrove Hentai (without quotes): 2310 hits. (2nd hit is actuallt the 17th ed. of LGBTAitp. )

"Hammer Birchgrove Hentai" (with quotes): no results.

Captain Sweden Hentai: 376 000 hits. (7th result is my deviantART journal (it was about how bad porn got on the front page)).

"Captain Sweden Hentai": no results.

Full real name (no Hentai): 411 000 hits. (First two hits being my Facebook and Google+ pages.)

Full real name Hentai: 144 hits.
    Viking/Paladin by Astrella

Gender Bender by Geomancer.

In love with Skeppio.

Contact me:
    Spoiler
    Show

Twitter: @MarcusSweden1

My tumblr

My DeviantART

23. - Top - End - #983

Is there a female version of "emasculate"?
    Jude P.

24. - Top - End - #984
    Titan in the Playground

Lix Lorn Hentai, 41,6000. xD

@Castaras: You're just THAT cute/hot?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

25. - Top - End - #985
    Ettin in the Playground

I probably got the same four results that Kenderwizard got.

Looks like my full real name + hentai nabs me 4,370,000 hits.
    Last edited by SaintRidley; 2012-01-17 at 07:32 PM.
    Linguist and Invoker of Orcus of the Rudisplorker's Guild
    Fantasy literature is ONLY worthwhile for what it can tell us about the real world; everything else is petty escapism.
    No author should have to take the time to say, "This little girl ISN'T evil, folks!" in order for the reader to understand that. It should be assumed that no first graders are irredeemably Evil unless the text tells you they are.

26. - Top - End - #986
    Ettin in the Playground

Is there a female version of "emasculate"?
    I would suggest a word like "effeminate" but then it conjures a mental image of a dalek with breasts. >.<

27. - Top - End - #987
    Titan in the Playground

Effeminate is already a word, but it's an adjective not a verb. And pronounced eff-EM-in-ut.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

28. - Top - End - #988
    Barbarian in the Playground

I would suggest a word like "effeminate" but then it conjures a mental image of a dalek with breasts. >.<
    Also, that word already exists and is used to describe men who have traits considered feminine.

My goodness! A ninja androgyne!
    Last edited by Nix Nihila; 2012-01-17 at 07:45 PM.

29. - Top - End - #989
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Now I'm imagining a Darlek going around zapping all the men into women.

EFFEM-INATE!

EFFEM-INATE!

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do-wDPoC6GM

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

30. - Top - End - #990

I would have said effeminate too, except that it's already a word. That's why I've come here. Does such a word exist? If not, we need to make one.
    Jude P.