New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 6

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Hi Scarlet" Mystic says. Her cheeks are slightly purple, but that could be for any number of reasons.

Mystic is still wearing the sexy schoolfilly outfit by the way. "How are you?" she asks, a little nervous due to their interactions earlier.

(Note: Lix and I had them interact a bit more through AIM back when she was in the shop. Mystic is nervous because Scarlet is apparently single, and asked for her number.)
    "Um... pretty good." she says. "So... um... how are things?"
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 6

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Now I'm just confused about the room thing, ah well, oh hey my hat, thanks,"
    She quickly grabbed the hat with her teeth and flung it on her head. "Really? Hmmm, well it does smell grassy."

"If I can guarantee some private time for you two, will you promise not to go after Simmer?" she asks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "Um... pretty good." she says. "So... um... how are things?"
    "Truth be told, I'm kinda bored. We can't really do much here with so many ponies in the rooms. I think it was only sheer luck that Sweet Dreams and I managed to get a room to ourselves for a bit." Mystic looks around, making sure no MEEP ponies are listening. "Hey, Sweet Dreams, Scarlet, would you two like to sneak out of here, go back to my place, and have a movie night?" she asks.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Titan in the Playground

HUGE BLUSHING.

FROM BOTH OF THEM.

"Okay." they both manage to say at once.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Troll in the Playground

"If I can guarantee some private time for you two, will you promise not to go after Simmer?" she asks.
    That got her attention. She brought her hooves together and slightly rubbed them together. "How much is 'some' in this case?"

5. - Top - End - #875
    Titan in the Playground

That got her attention. She brought her hooves together and slightly rubbed them together. "How much is 'some' in this case?"

"From now until Noon tomorrow." Smoothie says to her. "Or anything less of course. Whatever you two are comfortable with."

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    HUGE BLUSHING.

FROM BOTH OF THEM.

"Okay." they both manage to say at once.
    "Alright. Heartflight, Lionheart, you two can come back to the house with me if you want." she says, and begins sneaking out.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright. Heartflight, Lionheart, you two can come back to the house with me if you want." she says, and begins sneaking out.
    Scarlet and Dreams sneak after her!

7. - Top - End - #877
    Troll in the Playground

"From now until Noon tomorrow." Smoothie says to her. "Or anything less of course. Whatever you two are comfortable with."

"Oh..do ya hear that Silverpine?"
    She nudged him in the side before returning her attention to Smoothie. 'How would you do this?"

Learning their lesson from with Fox and Icy, several MEEP ponies stood stationed at the front door to discourage ponies from trying to leave and expose themselves to the danger they were informed of.

8. - Top - End - #878
    Titan in the Playground

She nudged him in the side before returning her attention to Smoothie. 'How would you do this?"
    "I have my ways." she says cryptically.

Learning their lesson from with Fox and Icy, several MEEP ponies stood stationed at the front door to discourage ponies from trying to leave and expose themselves to the danger they were informed of.
    Mystic decides to send a distraction their way.

The distraction being a giant roaring massacre wurm.

If this distracts them, Mystic, Scarlet, Sweet Dreams (And possibly Heartflight and Lionheart) will sneak out.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Troll in the Playground

If this distracts them, Mystic, Scarlet, Sweet Dreams (And possibly Heartflight and Lionheart) will sneak out.
    There in the large door way popped in the nightmare inducing image of that massacre wurm, one can expect this was not the best way to go when the town was already in a state of panic.

"M-m-MONSTER!" One of the MEEP ponies cried clutching her chest and stumbling backwards. The roar shook the walls of the Civic Center sending the townsponies in there in a frenzied panic, think Secret of My Excess, but in an enclosed area, it felt like the place was going come apart. The two other MEEP ponies just stared at the massacre wurm in fear, they had no weapons or nothing, they were just there to make sure the townsfolk stayed in the civic center to keep them safe, but it no longer felt safe in here.

Gearstride shoved Silverpine out of the way as in the chaos he was almost about to get accidentally bucked in in the head. "Wha..what was that?" She questioned about the roar which naturally startled her a lot, but she had more control than what the townsponies seemed to have, from where she was at, her perspective didn't let her see the massacre wurm at the doorway in this large magical expanded lobby.

Chaos. The MEEP ponies feebly tried to calm down the panicked mass herd ponies but it was hard when ya had a giant massacre wurm roaring and being threatening.

From elsewhere in town.

Fox Trot whimpered upon hearing a faint noise that sounded awfully familiar. He bit his lip. 'C-come on Miss Icy...let let's hurry and get inside the library..."

10. - Top - End - #880
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic and her little group sneak out and go to her place.

The massacre wurm then stops roaring, lays flat and....begins cooing.

Talk about mood whiplash.

/end pony day for her group.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-02-11 at 01:34 PM.

11. - Top - End - #881
    Ettin in the Playground

"I have my ways." she says cryptically.

"Huh. Just what do you intend to-"

There in the large door way popped in the nightmare inducing image of that massacre wurm, one can expect this was not the best way to go when the town was already in a state of panic.

"M-m-MONSTER!" One of the MEEP ponies cried clutching her chest and stumbling backwards. The roar shook the walls of the Civic Center sending the townsponies in there in a frenzied panic, think Secret of My Excess, but in an enclosed area, it felt like the place was going come apart. The two other MEEP ponies just stared at the massacre wurm in fear, they had no weapons or nothing, they were just there to make sure the townsfolk stayed in the civic center to keep them safe, but it no longer felt safe in here.

Gearstride shoved Silverpine out of the way as in the chaos he was almost about to get accidentally bucked in in the head. "Wha..what was that?" She questioned about the roar which naturally startled her a lot, but she had more control than what the townsponies seemed to have, from where she was at, her perspective didn't let her see the massacre wurm at the doorway in this large magical expanded lobby.

Chaos. The MEEP ponies feebly tried to calm down the panicked mass herd ponies but it was hard when ya had a giant massacre wurm roaring and being threatening.
    (Uh, isn't a massacre wurm a little excessive?)

"What in the world was that?!" Sliverpine said, as the roar shook the building. Naturally, a mare beside him began to shriek and the whole building erupted into chaos. He fell to the ground with another shout as Gear shoved him to one side, only seeing how close he was to being bucked as he lay on the ground. "What's happening?"

From elsewhere in town.

Fox Trot whimpered upon hearing a faint noise that sounded awfully familiar. He bit his lip. 'C-come on Miss Icy...let let's hurry and get inside the library..."
    Icy herself did not recognise the noise. She did notice Fox seemed to be scared of said noise. "Yes, let's get to the library," she said, getting up and helping her coltfriend to his feet.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Smoothie didn't get a chance to respond before Boris interrupted.

Probably.

"What in the world was that?!" Sliverpine said, as the roar shook the building. Naturally, a mare beside him began to shriek and the whole building erupted into chaos. He fell to the ground with another shout as Gear shoved him to one side, only seeing how close he was to being bucked as he lay on the ground. "What's happening?"
    "A pony is using her oversized pet to create a distraction so she can sneak out of the Civic Center." Smoothie says, noticing Mystic's gang escaping. "Now that the pet's job is done, it wants snuggles judging by the cooing." she says.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Troll in the Playground

Mystic and her little group sneak out and go to her place.

The massacre wurm then stops roaring, lays flat and....begins cooing.

Talk about mood whiplash.

/end pony day for her group.
    (Very excessive *wags finger at Mystic* Bad pony..!)

When the massacre wurm just suddenly did what it did, silence just fell over all the ponies in the Civic Center who just froze in the middle of what they were doing. The camera panned over the various frozen in time moment actions the ponies were up to at the moment, including one of a certain xanadu pony totally having her hooves on a certain orange stallion's flanks.

Anyhoof. The MEEP ponies just stood there unsure of what to do, it was even more scarier now in a different way. It was just one big moment of awkwardness and uncertainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    Icy herself did not recognise the noise. She did notice Fox seemed to be scared of said noise. "Yes, let's get to the library," she said, getting up and helping her coltfriend to his feet.

The MEEP ponies that had been trying to get Icy and Fox Trot to go back to the Civic Center had given up their search in favor of investigating the shenanigans at the Civic Center.

"I uh..yes...thank you,"
    he said as he got up and followed his dear to the library.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-11 at 02:22 PM.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Pixie in the Playground

From the back of the Civic Center, the sound of a violin rose above the din, or lack thereof, of the rather crowded ponies. It was a beautiful sound, and was joined by a second, and then third violin, and eventually a piano that was conveniently nearby a small grey colt, whose horn was aglow with the magic he was using to play all four instruments on his own.

As he played, the magic slowly extended out from the music, enveloping everypony that could hear it, giving them a feeling of a beautiful calm. The kind of calm that flowed through the whole body and just made one feel...happy.

Of course, the moment the song ended...that feeling kind of faded with it. Though if a pony tried, they could hold onto it just from sheer memory.

Last edited by sildra45; 2012-02-11 at 07:55 PM.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

15. - Top - End - #885
    Troll in the Playground

Bridle Shore Streets

In the skies there was a greyish-red pegasus with a look of worry calling out the names of her children, she seemed tired as she flew down and touched upon the streets to catch her breath. She closed her wings and continued to call out the names of children.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Dwarf in the Playground

In the skies there was a greyish-red pegasus with a look of worry calling out the names of her children, she seemed tired as she flew down and touched upon the streets to catch her breath. She closed her wings and continued to call out the names of children.
    "Excuse me." Sweetheart approached, speaking with her usual deadpan tone and expression. "You seem distressed. What problems do you have? Do they, perhaps, have anything to do with the current calamity, or is there another situation that is causing you grief?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

17. - Top - End - #887
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Excuse me." Sweetheart approached, speaking with her usual deadpan tone and expression. "You seem distressed. What problems do you have? Do they, perhaps, have anything to do with the current calamity, or is there another situation that is causing you grief?"
    She frowned and approached the pony. "My children...I can't find my children...I was there at the Civic Center and never saw them come in...and then there was that horrible roar.......!"

18. - Top - End - #888
    Dwarf in the Playground

She frowned and approached the pony. "My children...I can't find my children...I was there at the Civic Center and never saw them come in...and then there was that horrible roar.......!"
    "Sounds troublesome, but perhaps I can assist you in finding them. Can you tell me more about them?"

Sweetheart, if she could have felt hope, might have hoped that this wouldn't be as awkward as the last time she tried to help somepony. As it was, she decided to simply do her best to make things work out.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Troll in the Playground

"Sounds troublesome, but perhaps I can assist you in finding them. Can you tell me more about them?"

Sweetheart, if she could have felt hope, might have hoped that this wouldn't be as awkward as the last time she tried to help somepony. As it was, she decided to simply do her best to make things work out.
    "I...you'll help me?" She asked hopefully but went and told her about them anyway. "Well, they're just two young foals, my son, he's about twelve, with an orange-red coat, darker orange red mane with a golden stripe in his short mane, dressed as a Wonderbolt. My daughter is just five, similar coloring as my son but lighter, dressed as a zombie. They were supposed to be trick or treating."

20. - Top - End - #890
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I...you'll help me?" She asked hopefully but went and told her about them anyway. "Well, they're just two young foals, my son, he's about twelve, with an orange-red coat, darker orange red mane with a golden stripe in his short mane, dressed as a Wonderbolt. My daughter is just five, similar coloring as my son but lighter, dressed as a zombie. They were supposed to be trick or treating."
    "I see. Naturally, I will do my best to help you find them. I cannot let you worry like this." Sweetheart considered for a moment. "Given the circumstances, I expect that either they have found themselves a safe place to stay, in which case we just have to find that place, or they are looking for you as well. They wouldn't want to be out in the open all alone with an unknown threat."

21. - Top - End - #891
    Ettin in the Playground

Smoothie didn't get a chance to respond before Boris interrupted.

"A pony is using her oversized pet to create a distraction so she can sneak out of the Civic Center." Smoothie says, noticing Mystic's gang escaping. "Now that the pet's job is done, it wants snuggles judging by the cooing." she says.
    "I... uh... that makes... sense?" Sliverpine replied slowly, unsure whether she was pulling a fast one on him.

(Very excessive *wags finger at Mystic* Bad pony..!)

When the massacre wurm just suddenly did what it did, silence just fell over all the ponies in the Civic Center who just froze in the middle of what they were doing. The camera panned over the various frozen in time moment actions the ponies were up to at the moment, including one of a certain xanadu pony totally having her hooves on a certain orange stallion's flanks.

Anyhoof. The MEEP ponies just stood there unsure of what to do, it was even more scarier now in a different way. It was just one big moment of awkwardness and uncertainty.
    Sliverpine, being one of the PC and whatnot, was decidedly not frozen. He was however, mildly disturbed by the scene. And pretty much aware of whose hooves was on his flanks. "Gear, this might be a good time to claim one of the now empty rooms for ourselves," he whispered.

The MEEP ponies that had been trying to get Icy and Fox Trot to go back to the Civic Center had given up their search in favor of investigating the shenanigans at the Civic Center.

"I uh..yes...thank you,"
    he said as he got up and followed his dear to the library.
    So the pair snuck through the strangely desolated town and into the library. Icy closed the door quietly behind them and lit a single candle, deciding that lights was probably too much a giveaway. "Right, help me find the book that has *yawn* Equestrian... Legends on it," she said, trying to stifle further yawns.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Troll in the Playground

"I see. Naturally, I will do my best to help you find them. I cannot let you worry like this." Sweetheart considered for a moment. "Given the circumstances, I expect that either they have found themselves a safe place to stay, in which case we just have to find that place, or they are looking for you as well. They wouldn't want to be out in the open all alone with an unknown threat."
    "Well, he's a smart boy....he probably did find a place to stay put..." She said glancing around with uncertainty.

"I... uh... that makes... sense?" Sliverpine replied slowly, unsure whether she was pulling a fast one on him.

Sliverpine, being one of the PC and whatnot, was decidedly not frozen. He was however, mildly disturbed by the scene. And pretty much aware of whose hooves was on his flanks. "Gear, this might be a good time to claim one of the now empty rooms for ourselves," he whispered.
    Gear 'unfroze' removing her hooves from his flanks with a cheesy grin. She glanced around. "Oh..you're right...come on let's go...!" She then looked at Smoothie. "Hey, if we don't find a room, I hope yer still an option." She winked and started to drag Silverpine with her when she suddenly stopped as a stream of beautiful music filled the Civic Center.

The beautiful and calming melody that was played by the 'mystery' pony/Fine Twine, seemed to have the intended effect as most of these hive mind ponies as most of them seem to be relaxing. Even with the the massacre wurm around, the ponies seemed..okayish.

So the pair snuck through the strangely desolated town and into the library. Icy closed the door quietly behind them and lit a single candle, deciding that lights was probably too much a giveaway. "Right, help me find the book that has *yawn* Equestrian... Legends on it," she said, trying to stifle further yawns.

"Do ya think it would be filed under 'E'?"
    He asked with a wan smile in an attempt to keep her tired spirits up.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-12 at 12:30 AM.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, he's a smart boy....he probably did find a place to stay put..." She said glancing around with uncertainty.
    "Then where do you think he would go? We had best check the most likely locations first, and not delay too long."

24. - Top - End - #894
    Ettin in the Playground

Gear 'unfroze' removing her hooves from his flanks with a cheesy grin. She glanced around. "Oh..you're right...come on let's go...!" She then looked at Smoothie. "Hey, if we don't find a room, I hope yer still an option." She winked and started to drag Silverpine with her when she suddenly stopped as a stream of beautiful music filled the Civic Center.

The beautiful and calming melody that was played by the 'mystery' pony/Fine Twine, seemed to have the intended effect as most of these hive mind ponies as most of them seem to be relaxing. Even with the the massacre wurm around, the ponies seemed..okayish.
    Sliverpine flicked an ear as the music died down. "That was... oddly calming," he commented, reflecting on how his own fear seemed to have disappeared. Then remembering what they were supposed to do, he wrapped a wing around Gear and grinned and what could be mistaken for one of Gear's. "I believe... we're supposed to be in the middle of something?"

"Do ya think it would be filed under 'E'?"
    He asked with a wan smile in an attempt to keep her tired spirits up.
    Icy blinked, her eyes suddenly feeling heavy. Truth be told, she was running on adrenaline ever since the chase and even that was beginning to wear off. "Y-yes. Should be around E..." She looked up at the entire wall of bookshelves marked as 'E'. "Um... this might take awhile."

25. - Top - End - #895
    Troll in the Playground

"Then where do you think he would go? We had best check the most likely locations first, and not delay too long."
    "He did have his little friends doing a haunted tower on the outskirts of town...though...I dunno.." She frowned shaking her head.

Sliverpine flicked an ear as the music died down. "That was... oddly calming," he commented, reflecting on how his own fear seemed to have disappeared. Then remembering what they were supposed to do, he wrapped a wing around Gear and grinned and what could be mistaken for one of Gear's. "I believe... we're supposed to be in the middle of something?"
    "Ah yes...." She said snapping out of it, a small contented smile on her face. "Looking for a private room for ourselves." The smile turning into a leer.

"Oh hey look, a giant cooing wurm...mmmm...yea..."
    She pointed out as she dragged Silverpine towards the hall off to the side of the lobby.

Icy blinked, her eyes suddenly feeling heavy. Truth be told, she was running on adrenaline ever since the chase and even that was beginning to wear off. "Y-yes. Should be around E..." She looked up at the entire wall of bookshelves marked as 'E'. "Um... this might take awhile."

"Well you lot have a proper filing system right? Well unless alphabetically is the only way its done,"
    He asked nuzzling her cheek to keep her up for just a little bit longer, even if he was in no condition himself to stay up.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-12 at 04:46 AM.

26. - Top - End - #896
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie was already entirely calm, so the music had no effect on her other than being a nice piece of music.

She just decided to go over and pet the wurm since she didn't have anything else to do. It cooed again in response.

27. - Top - End - #897
    Dwarf in the Playground

"He did have his little friends doing a haunted tower on the outskirts of town...though...I dunno.." She frowned shaking her head.
    "Then the first step would be searching around that area. Then we will move in to common shelters in town. There is also the possibility that they managed to reach the Civic Centre while you were looking for them, but we should first check less safe locations, because if they are safe, it's less important to find them than if they aren't." With that, Sweetheart started off towards the haunted tower, beckoning the pegasus to follow.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ah yes...." She said snapping out of it, a small contented smile on her face. "Looking for a private room for ourselves." The smile turning into a leer.

"Oh hey look, a giant cooing wurm...mmmm...yea..."
    She pointed out as she dragged Silverpine towards the hall off to the side of the lobby.
    Sliverpine let himself be dragged off willingly. They probably would be occupied for the rest of the night.

"Well you lot have a proper filing system right? Well unless alphabetically is the only way its done,"
    He asked nuzzling her cheek to keep her up for just a little bit longer, even if he was in no condition himself to stay up.
    "There is... well there was. My new job here was to sort them out into more proper cate- *yawn*... categories in my off time. We only managed to sort A out though..." Icy said, tiredly. Suddenly the floor seemed like a nice spot to lay her head down. Just a little while.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple hears the calming music. The melody and speed is not to her style but she doesn't mind. But like all music she doesn't particularly care for, it lulls her into a slumber. She just drops somewhere in the building, against a wall. Against a wall. "Rock... on... Music... Mare"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

30. - Top - End - #900
    Troll in the Playground

"Then the first step would be searching around that area. Then we will move in to common shelters in town. There is also the possibility that they managed to reach the Civic Centre while you were looking for them, but we should first check less safe locations, because if they are safe, it's less important to find them than if they aren't." With that, Sweetheart started off towards the haunted tower, beckoning the pegasus to follow.
    The pegasi nodded and followed Sweetheart, she would have flown, but her wings hurt.

Meanwhile, elsewhere

It didn't take too long for Spark to come across his little sister Cloud who when she eventually caught wind of his bright blue Wonderbolt costume, glomp tackled him. At the moment the two, along with a few other guests were unaware of the shenanigans in town, a good group of around fifteen ponies remained and talked amongst themselves in excited chatter.

Sliverpine let himself be dragged off willingly. They probably would be occupied for the rest of the night.

"Ooo...hey....here's a room...no wait....that's a broom closet, though there is something smexy about making out in a small dark space...I think,"
    She shrugged and moved on taking the resistant free stallion along.

"Hey babe, I think I found your room, honors?"
    She grinned nuzzling his cheek.

"There is... well there was. My new job here was to sort them out into more proper cate- *yawn*... categories in my off time. We only managed to sort A out though..." Icy said, tiredly. Suddenly the floor seemed like a nice spot to lay her head down. Just a little while.

"Sweetie.....it is late....perhaps...we should get some sleep first...you know?"
    He said with a tired smile and placed a hoof on her shoulder.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-12 at 10:23 AM.