New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mallside III

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Aurora Fountain

"Mmhmm" Emmi says, nodding and smiling. She dunks another bottle in the water. "Any requests for stuff you want colorful, or better yet, wanna help?" She sets the rainbow bottle down in front of Angela, before she realizes she might have been rude. "Unless I'm interupting a family day, of course," she corrects herself, "You should probably ask your momma's permission first, eitherway."
    Angela nods eagerly, already reaching to take the bottle. She looks toward her mom (who has been watching the two the whole time). "Okay, I'll go ask." She clutches the bottle to her chest and goes over to her mom.

After a bit of talking, she comes back. "Mommy says it's okay if we don't go very far." Very far is likely anywhere out of sight.

[Erin's Emporium - Backroom]

"Nice to meet you too." Syela shakes the offered hand, giving Aeryn a friendly smile.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-01-22 at 03:37 PM.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

((I don’t like making plot clones, but this time it’s needed *sigh*. Enter Raennall and Thein.))

A woman rides along the shoulder of the road leading to the mall. She is medium height, with a rather stocky build and scruffy brown hair that falls to her knee. She sits atop an animal that can only be described as a great war-horse. It is 18 hands tall at the withers, grey in color with dense feathering at its fetlocks.

Beside her rides a boy on a caramel colored pony. His stark white hair and piercing green eyes stand out in the winter sun.

Both are dressed for traveling, and for the cold in warm hide jackets with the fur facing inward and the toughened leather facing out.

They stop in front of the mall.

“It is so large!” the boy exclaims. “Do you think they have a place to tie up the horses inside?”

“It is large enough that they might.” The woman replies. “I will go in and see.”

She dismounts gracefully and enters the mall.

She makes quite the sight walking past the fountain. Assuming the fountain is anywhere near the main doors, the rabbit-children and teenager at the fountain may notice the two beautiful horses just outside. Especially the furry pony.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

3. - Top - End - #333
    Troll in the Playground

[EE]

Then the shipment is made!

---

"Well, of course!" Crissy says, turning to lead the way to the Explosives Section. "And unfortunatly you can't - sorry, but all sales are confidential," she says apologetically.

====

[EE - Backroom]

Aeryn smiles back, looking Syela over, then nodding. "Welcome to the team."
    ...she then looks at Dorota, eyebrow raised.
    "Just don't have her practice her alchemy on any brooms, alright?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

[EE - Backroom]

Dorota blinks in confusion. Er- I promise I won't. What kind of spare rooms do we have?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Lady Raennall pauses at the first shop she comes to.

[Lucy’s Diamonds]

The woman wearing sturdy leather boots, tough handmade clothing and a jacket of patchwork fur could not look more out of place in a fine jewelry store. She seems aware of that, but holds her head high with the grace of nobility (which she is) and looks about for an employee.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

6. - Top - End - #336
    Troll in the Playground

[EE - Backroom]

Aeryn makes a mental note to hold a group showing of Fantasia at some point...

"We have a couple of spare rooms," she answers. "One should be suitable, I'd think."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

7. - Top - End - #337
    Titan in the Playground

[EE - Backroom]

Dorota nods.
    Well then, I suppose I'll show Syela around so she can pick. Then she remembers something else. And there's something else I need to tell you about later. Namely that her two employees ended up in a relationship.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Orc in the Playground

EE- Basement

The tommy gun, AK-47, two revolvers, shotgun, flail, longsword, naginata, and shuriken.

The skeleton puts the flail down and picks up the naginata to replace it with. When swinging the weapon, it misses the target (again) and the blade slices off one of the ghoul's arms.

The zombie gives up with the shuriken and picks up the flail. It starts swinging as it heads towards the target. Before it's half way there, the spiked ball collides with the zombie's head. The resulting impact sprays gore across the room.

The ghoul can't use the shotgun with only one arm. And besides, she's far more interested in all the flesh littering the room. She grabs up the nearest piece of flesh, and takes it to her mouth. She then sinks her razor-sharp fangs into her severed arm and rips off a lump of flesh and swallows it.

Serafina slowly facepalms.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ogre in the Playground

"Any room is fine with me. It'll just be nice to have somewhere warm to sleep." Syela says amiably.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Barbarian in the Playground

Thumbs down Re: [Nexus] Mallside III

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    Angela nods eagerly, already reaching to take the bottle. She looks toward her mom (who has been watching the two the whole time). "Okay, I'll go ask." She clutches the bottle to her chest and goes over to her mom.

After a bit of talking, she comes back. "Mommy says it's okay if we don't go very far." Very far is likely anywhere out of sight.
    Aurora Fountain

Emmi gives a wave to the mother rabbit. Just a way to say she'll keep to the rule. She stands up on her skates, only to crouch down conspiratorilly at eye level with the child. "Alright Angela, (Are you okay with Angie, by the way?), how about you pick our first target? Just find something you think could be more beautiful. Trashcan, gumball machine, water fountain, anything."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

Angela nods. Angie is just fine by her. But then Emmi continues. What to make more beautiful? She looks around for a good target. After some indecision, she points at a nearby bench. "Let's make that pretty!"

12. - Top - End - #342

Aurora Fountain

"Alright Angie, follow me. And remember, the fountain is base." Emmi kicks off with her skates at a slow followable pace. "Step one, a nonchalant approach." She "hides" the spray bottle behind her and nonchalantly whistles as she skates around the bench. She'll urge Angie to follow her lead before continuing. "Step twoooo..." she grins brightly at Angie. "Attack!" Emmi starts spraying wildly at the bench while skating around it.

(interruptible at any point you need)

My Characters

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

((Apologies for the slow posting. I keep getting distracted by Terraria. >.>))

Angie follows behind Emmi, holding her bottle behind her own back. She's suppressing the urge to giggle with limited results. She tries to whistle too, but she has no idea how.

Then... attacking! She whips out the bottle and sprays away. The little bunnygirl rounds around with Emmi, laughing as she sprays.

14. - Top - End - #344

(Meh, no real right to complain. Don't worry about it)

Aurora Fountain

Angie isn't the only one laughing. Emmi's clearly having a good time spraying the bench. When she believes it sufficiently covered she stops and attempts to grab Angie's hand. "Step three, Bug out! Run back to base!" She skates back to the fountain fast, but not so fast she'd leave the six year old in the dust, or yank her arm off if she grabbed hold.

My Characters

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

Angie grabs hold and off they go! She runs as fast as her short legs will carry her. "That was so much fun!" She exclaims once they've stopped at the fountain.

16. - Top - End - #346

Aurora Fountain

"I know, it's my favorite hobby," Emmi says, giggling. "Okay, now I pick a target and you lead the way. I piiiick..." she scans the nearby area and points to a soda machine. "That!" Emmi looks at Angie expectantly. A six year old leading a tag. This can end only in fun.

My Characters

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

"Come on!" Angie tries to grab Emmi's hand this time and swiftly pull her along. "Charge!" She runs right at the soda machine. No subtlety this time. As soon as their target is remotely in range, the bunnygirl lets the water fly.

18. - Top - End - #348

Aurora Fountain

Should not have expected subtlety from a six year old. Emmi is dragged to the machine, skating along so as not drag behind, laughing the whole way. She joins in on the attack, spraying madly at it, drenching the machine in rainbow water.

(That's the night for me.)

My Characters

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

[EE - Backroom]

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Dorota nods.
    Well then, I suppose I'll show Syela around so she can pick. Then she remembers something else. And there's something else I need to tell you about later. Namely that her two employees ended up in a relationship.
    "Any room is fine with me. It'll just be nice to have somewhere warm to sleep." Syela says amiably.
    "Alright then. And my door is always open."
    Aeryn smiles at Dorota and Syela both!

====

EE- Basement

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    The tommy gun, AK-47, two revolvers, shotgun, flail, longsword, naginata, and shuriken.

The skeleton puts the flail down and picks up the naginata to replace it with. When swinging the weapon, it misses the target (again) and the blade slices off one of the ghoul's arms.

The zombie gives up with the shuriken and picks up the flail. It starts swinging as it heads towards the target. Before it's half way there, the spiked ball collides with the zombie's head. The resulting impact sprays gore across the room.

The ghoul can't use the shotgun with only one arm. And besides, she's far more interested in all the flesh littering the room. She grabs up the nearest piece of flesh, and takes it to her mouth. She then sinks her razor-sharp fangs into her severed arm and rips off a lump of flesh and swallows it.

Serafina slowly facepalms.
    The DRDs have slowly been lining up by the door of the range.
    It almost seems as if they're giggling.
    If robots could giggle. They can't of course. But one gets the impression they would if they could.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

Once the machine is good and wet and colourful, Angie shouts. "Back to base! Back to base!" And off she goes, running full tilt back to the fountain, only pausing to make sure Emmi follows.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [EE]"Well, of course!" Crissy says, turning to lead the way to the Explosives Section. "And unfortunatly you can't - sorry, but all sales are confidential," she says apologetically.
    [Erin's Emporium - Sale's Floor]

"Oh... that's too bad." The drow frowns a bit. "I just wanted to make certain I didn't double order anything. You know how lines of communication can get crossed." Bluff, bluff, bluff the shopkeep.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

22. - Top - End - #352

Aurora Fountain

Emmi might actually have to kick a little harder to keep up. She dashes to the fountain and tags the base. "Haha! That was great." She sits down on the fountain edge. "Your turn. Your turn. Pick the next thing." She says with glee.

My Characters

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

"Ummm..." Angie looks around for a likely target. She's panting for breath after all that running, but she still looks like she could go all day. "Right there, that garbge." She says, pointing at a nearby garbage can with her spray bottle.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [EE - Backroom]

"Alright then. And my door is always open."
    Aeryn smiles at Dorota and Syela both!
    Goodbye for now, then, Dorota says and leads Syela around the store so the fey girl can pick a room.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

Syela isn't all that picky about her room, so it doesn't take her long to select one. Presumably they'll need to get some sort of bed in there, a small cot or some such. That can be handwaved of course.

"This will be perfect." Syela says when they're inside the small room she selected. "Thank you again for everything, Dorota."

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

You're welcome. It'll be very interesting to have an apprentice, and I hope you'll learn a lot. Plus, having an apprentice means she can cell herself "master alchemist" and she's rather vain about that, deep down. I'll let you get settled up... I need to talk to Mrs. Aeryn about something. With that, she leaves and returns to the room where they talked with Aeryn.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ogre in the Playground

[Erin's Emporium - Syela's Room]

"Alright. I'll talk to you later." Syela says. After Dorota leaves, she goes about unpacking her meager possessions and getting a little rest.

28. - Top - End - #358

[Aurora Fountain]

"Ummm..." Angie looks around for a likely target. She's panting for breath after all that running, but she still looks like she could go all day. "Right there, that garbge." She says, pointing at a nearby garbage can with her spray bottle.
    "Oooo, excellent choice. That could use some beautifying." She stands up. "Alright, let's play this one your way. Ready... Go!" Emmi grabs at her little friend's hand and dashes for the can. "Get it!" she yells, spraying and circling the can.

My Characters

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

Angie lets fly with the water, her grin as wide as ever. "We got it!" She exclaims once the trash can is soaked and colourful. She sprays it some more for good measure.

30. - Top - End - #360

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Promenade

"Anywhere specific you think might explode?"
    Missy asks. Premonitions in the Nexus shouldn't be taken lightly.

Then suddenly, child. Missy very visibly flinches at the child's approach. "Nothing. And you shouldn't talk to strangers. Where are your parents?"
    Promenade

Magtok isn't much better with children either. In fact, it's not until after Missy has already responded to the child and addressed all relevant concerns that he manages to lower his guard enough to recognize her for the harmless little human-pupae that she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi