New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep

[The skies]

No, Libra. We can't. Ever.

Harnel says this vehemently, and she can detect the rage in his mental voice.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Dwarf in the Playground

Entrance

Kirin will step back in with two bandoliers and one belt full of knives. They're all good adamantine ones, too.

"Allright! Ready to go! I have weapons, snacks, and everything! Wait... how long will we be? I might need to bring more food."

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

"Do you need me to go then?"
    Ariel asks sadly. She'd just wanted to catch up with her and give her a gift to make her smile today. Even if she wasn't her actual mother, Ariel still couldn't help but think of her as such.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Bugbear in the Playground

[The skies]

Hmph, this is just because you're a demon now isn't it? All rage-y and stuff. But what if I do something for you? For free? It can be anything, I promise. No interesting hitches, just as you intended it. Libra promises.

Entrance

"Unless you like to see me and Harnel fight..." Cessie says in a sad voice as she looks at Ariel. "You are welcome back here anytime though, keep that in mind." She smiles faintly.

She then looks at Kirin, "Just about a day away so we will travel lightly."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-01-18 at 08:31 PM.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Skies]

Libra, you're a bitch, and I want nothing to do with you. Leave me alone, and stop watching me. Still very very angry. I wonder if this will get through to Libra at all?

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

"It's just best if I go."
    She admits. "Just send me a message the next chance you get, okay? I want to make sure you're doing good. Even if you aren't really my mother, I still worry."

7. - Top - End - #277
    Dwarf in the Playground

Entrance

"Okay. I should have enough, then. Are we ready to start, or is there something else"

Kirin will stand by, ready and eager for most anything.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

Foyer

Nadas waits, somewhat concerned by Cessie's lengthy absence. Did something happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #279

[The Skies]

I'm fairly sure I'm human thank you very much but if your going with that attitude I'm... I'm going to find someone else! Ha! And with that she's gone.

Entrance

"Harnel is coming back Kirin." Cessie explains slowly. "We are going to need to talk however so don't expect us to leave at once."

She then turns back to Ariel, "Don't worry, I'll send a message as soon as Harnel is cured. It's good to know someone worry about you." She says with a smile.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Skies]

Good bye, and good riddance. You've never caused me anything but grief, besides the wings. Harnel continues to fly back to the tower at this point, Put in an even worse mood thanks to Libra. He'll arrive next post.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-01-18 at 09:27 PM.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

"Then I'll see you later."
    Ariel says before collecting the box containing the pieces of the orb she made. If no stopped, she'll walk out.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground

Entrance

"Um... okay."

She looks awkward for a moment.

"I'm going to go get something to eat, then."

She then scampers off.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

[Front Door]

And likely sometime in the not too distant past. I dunno.

Sakura makes her way toward the keep. She decided to walk today, despite feeling the need to support her back with one arm. It's a beautiful winter day, might as well not waste it. At least... she's trying to enjoy it, but worrisome thoughts keep nagging at her.

The dryad stops at the door and knocks several times. She bounces on the balls over her feet, clearly very anxious about something. She manages to force herself to stand still, but that doesn't mean her anxiety has fled.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Foyer

Nadas waits, somewhat concerned by Cessie's lengthy absence. Did something happen?
    Dorota also waits, feeling concerned and awkward as well.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

15. - Top - End - #285

[The Skies]

A moment after he uttered those words Harnel will find himself unable to move as the sun itself seem to dim, turning the whole world crimson red.

And then Libra appears floating before him with a smile on her face, "No. She states. "That was you causing yourself grief in your own greed Harnel, you just wanted more then you already had. You even contacted me!" She laughs and then shakes her head. "In any case, I don't want to leave you hanging... heard that? It's a joke since your hanging... you know, in the air." She stares at Harnel for a moment as if she hopes for a reply.

"Oh right, you can't move." She finally says. "Anyway, as I was saying it was never me causing you grief Harnel, it was you all along. But this is me causing you grief."

And with that she's gone, the world returning to normal, or so it would seem at first. But then Harnel finds him moving against his own will, trying to fly straight into the leaving Ariel.

((Godmod approved))

Entrance

"Farewell." Cessie says with a faint smile before she have to sit down for a bit, feeling rather ill.

Kirin probably don't notice though.

[Front Door]

Cessie opens the door and is pleasantly surprised by seeing her friend again. It's plainly clear the dryad is not in one of her best moods. It isn't the cheerful Sakura she knew, she was alone and filled with anxiety.

"Sakura, it's wonderful to see you again." Cessie says in a unconvinced tone with a worried glance at her friend. "But you shouldn't be out in your condition. Come on in and take a seat." She nearly orders Sakura before she guides her to an comfy armchair where she can take a seat. "It's freezing outside, can't you feel it?"

Foyer

Cessie finally comes slowly walking down the stairs, "Sorry I took so long, after I talked to my husband I started feeling a bit ill. It's nothing though, I just had to visit the bathroom for a moment. Feeling much better now."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-01-20 at 03:28 AM.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

[Front Door]

Sakura has actually secured herself a jacket for the winter months. It is indeed cold. She moves inside quickly when Cessie tells her to and will more than willingly sit. It was a pretty long walk. "I'm fine, Cessie. I just didn't want to wit for Sarget, and it's not that cold."

But now to get to the point. She seems to be struggling with the words. "Cessie... have you seen Adir? I haven't seen him this morning, all day yesterday, or the night before that. And I was sleeping before that for almost two days. I asked, but nobody saw him at all then either." The words come out all at once. Sakura can't keep composed any longer.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

[Foyer]

It's quite alright, we understand, Dorota says. I hope everything is fine now.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

[Foyer]

"Ah yes. How far along are you now?" Nadas inquires.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

19. - Top - End - #289

[Foyer]

Cessie gives Nadas an odd glance, again with that subject. "20 weeks." Is her brief reply, she had started to hate this condition.

"But everything is fine now, so do you want to have a look at the library?" She suggests as she's half-way down the stairs.

[Front Door]

The mage stares worriedly at her friend, taking a seat in front of her. "I can't say I have, I usually stay inside during the winter months. I have been inside the keep all this time." Her mind had already started to construct all kinds of horrible scenarios why Adir had suddenly disappeared right before Sakura would give birth.
    But she couldn't tell the dryad any of them, but the look of it some of them had already come to mind.
    "Maybe he's visiting his family? Or maybe they visited him?" She suggests.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

[Front Door]

Sakura wants to just assume it's that. He's just gone for a little bit, he'll be back soon... "But, you'd think he'd leave a note, or tell Sarget, or tell anyone. I can't remember the last time I haven't seen him for more than a day." She looks down at her hand. They've balled up into fists. "I'm scared, Cessie. What if something happened to him?" She can't fight it anymore. Tears fall from her eyes and she chokes on a sob.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

[Foyer]

Dorota nods. Of course. Can I take Sizewell there with me, or should be stay here?

22. - Top - End - #292

[Front Door]

"I don't know, maybe something had happened so he had to leave in a hurry? Perhaps he expected to be home by now." She really didn't want to mention Aegnor, or even think about him now but here she was again but this time with one of her best friends.

She just needed to rationalize it, Adir wasn't gone, he wasn't like Aegnor, sometimes he just forgot right? He was irresponsible.

"Just stay calm Sakura, I'm sure he'll turn up eventually. Do you want something to eat or drink perhaps?"

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

[Foyer]

Cessie's right. There's no use worrying like this. He'll turn up. He'll be back. He has to. Sakura sniffles and wipes her eyes. "S- something to eat would be good." The dryad says, barely fighting back the urge to cry again.

24. - Top - End - #294

[Foyer 2]

Cessie have to swallow her own sadness here and only slowly nod in the dryads direction, she needed to be strong for Sakura.

Kirin? The catgirl can hear inside her head. Can you please come with some salad for my friend? She's hungry. Take some for food for me as well, something simple. A sandwich or two perhaps?

"Would you like to stay here for an night? Until he returns I mean." She asks Sakura.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Dwarf in the Playground

Foyer 2

Gahwhat there is some confusion in her mind, and she seems surprised... and a bit nervous. Wait, you can get into my brain? What- I'm confused. Okay, is this is you I'll just need to-woah... it'll take a minute for me to get down, and I'll get the food.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

[Foyer 2]

"Oh, y- yeah, sure. That would be nice." Sakura gives her friend a slight smile. It's all she can manage. "I hope he's back soon. The baby's supposed to be coming any day now." She looks down at her stomach and folds her hands over it.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Foyer]

Cessie gives Nadas an odd glance, again with that subject. "20 weeks." Is her brief reply, she had started to hate this condition.

"But everything is fine now, so do you want to have a look at the library?" She suggests as she's half-way down the stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Foyer]

Dorota nods. Of course. Can I take Sizewell there with me, or should be stay here?
    [Foyer]

Nadas visibly brightens.
    "I would be positively delighted!"
    Really? Who says that?
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-01-19 at 09:51 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

28. - Top - End - #298

[Foyer 2]

Cessie's gaze is drawn down to the dryad's bloated stomach, she was right, it looked like it could come any day now.

She looks thoughtfully over the dryad, "So are you sure you potentially like to give birth here then? I read that there could be all kinds of complications with births." It was no surprise so few choose to be pregnant back home, it was potentially lethal.

"In Hestopia people usually go to a temple when they are going to give birth, it's not something you do at home. It's your choice of course but I'm sure Adir would find you wherever you choose deliver"

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

[Foyer 2]

"We were gonna go to that hospital when it was time." Sakura explains. She sighs and looks up at Cessie. "That's still the plan I guess. The doctor there knows what he's doing, so that's the best place."

30. - Top - End - #300

[Foyer 2]

"I guess a hospital is as good as a temple." Cessie replies, "Do you want to go there now? I could try to take you there, it's no problem at all."