New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep

[Master Bedroom]

"No... I think it's working. Still tired thought." She says with a faint smile before she rests her head against his chest. "You can keep me awake somehow thought can you?" She asks quietly, her eyes now closed, her hair taking a more red tone.

[Outside]

"Clothes shopping? I don't know, I could make my own clothes with some plants if I want to. I taught Cessie to do that as well." Zelia says with a nod. "I really don't get why she don't wear those clothes instead of wasting money on those dresses."

2. - Top - End - #812
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

"Hey now," Harnel says, rubbing Cessie along her back, "Don't fall asleep just yet. We still have to check the gender of the twins. Maybe we can even check what sort of dragon traits they'll have inherited, right?"
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

"That would be hard for her to do though, wouldn't it? It's aether magic I think, so it's a lot harder for her to do." Sakura's picked up a few things from Cessie since they've known each other. "But you can still do that then."

4. - Top - End - #814

[Master Bedroom]

"I know but it can take a while... and you're so warm and cozy." You mean his scales are cozy?

She hugs Harnel closer, pressing herself up against him as she uses his chest as a pillow as her hair turns bright red. Her hair is not the only thing which turns red though as the half-dragon will find his scales back to normal.

[Outside]

"I could, but there isn't much vegetation to work with around here. I don't mind buying real clothes though now that I think about it, she always seemed to have a problem with my plant clothes..." Zelia shakes her head slightly.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

"What gender are the babies, Cessie?" Harnel asks, his arms wrapping around Cessie and bringing her as close to him as he can. He doesn't mind if she doesn't answer, but he knows she'll beat herself up for not finding out in the morning if Harnel doesn't get her to check.

6. - Top - End - #816

[Master Bedroom]

"A girl and a boy... perfect isn't?" She muses while tugging at her dress a bit. She didn't have the energy for a curtain but she still wanted to be able to feel Harnel's scales against her naked skin.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

Harnel will help Cessie get naked, but won't force her into curtaining so tired. She's barely awake as it is; they can do something in the morning instead, "Yeah, definitely perfect."

8. - Top - End - #818

[Master Bedroom]

And then the sorceress falls asleep on top of him, smiling to herself as she slowly moves up and down by the beating of her husbands heart.

9. - Top - End - #819
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

"Great, then we can go shopping and get you some pretty dresses." Sakura's grown quite fond of her dresses. To the point that if given thee choice she might actually choose to be clothed! Well, not while sleeping, though. That's just uncomfortable.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

Harnel falls asleep not too long afterwards, thinking about how the night had gone. The worst argument they'd ever had, but they'd made up for it rather nicely, hadn't they? Everything was good again, and they'd learned something about each other.

Harnel pulls the blankets over them both gently, so as not to rouse Cessie, and falls asleep fifteen minutes later himself, happy in the knowledge that his love is in his arms.

11. - Top - End - #821
    Dwarf in the Playground

Outer wall

As midnight drops on the Keep, a pair of figures scale the wall.

"Oh, you can't miss it. It's that really big one with the walls! The one over that way? Sure, I know it!"

The spider grig, a shapely female, tops the wall.

"He doesn't mention the anti-scry fields, or the teleport lock, or anything! Stupid slacker..."

She pulls on a tether of silk, the other end of which is tied around a gloaming's waist. A male, remarkably skinny even by gloaming standards.

"Okay, Vriveka, what do we do?"

"We go over to that building, we find them and follow through. That's how it works. Argh, why can't you just climb the walls yourself?"

"It's not my fault! The walls are covered in some metal and I can't get any handholds."

"I aught to modify you right here."

"...anyway, where do we go from-"

"DOWN THAT SIDE OF THE WALL!"

A jump and a yoink on the line, and the two fairies fall down the wall.

"...ow"

"Get up, Sporedark, and use your spider climbing abilities to climb that keep with me."

"Since when did I have... never mind."

Psycho grig and her fleshwarping powers...

"Is it this one?"

"No, next window."

The two of them get to the next window. "Aha, they're probably in here. Open the lock."

After a minute, the two of them cooperate to lever the window open. "Yep, that's them. Cough up the red."

"Hyyyy-ICUP."

"I wasn't being that literal, but credit for creativity. Okay, take out the green and apply the red."

The gloaming goes over to Harnel, being as sneaky as possible, and over to his head... "Vriveka, he's already red."

"...what."

"Yeah, come over and look."

And She does and he is.

"What the... WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!?!"

"So... what do we do?"

"He's a guy, too! HOW DID HE DO THAT?" What's the point of modifying someone if they just go home and swap it back right away?"

"Does this have to do with your belief that everyone needs to spend a year or two the opposite gender?"

"He's swapped before, that's obvious, so that's only part of the problem."

The damage has been done, however, and the grig mad enough noise that one or both of the sleepers my wake up.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

harnel's eyes crack open, glowing in the darkness, and he raises a finger to his lips, "shhhhhhhh!" followed by indicating Cessie. He doesn't want her to wake up, after all; she deserves her rest.

He then shrugs, points towards Vriveka, and then points towards the window. the message should be fairly clear.

13. - Top - End - #823
    Dwarf in the Playground

Master Bedroom

Vriveka looks, no, scowls at Harnel.

"Look, buddy, I came back to give you your red back, as solid evidence that I keep my word. And what do I find? Even if I do do it, it won't matter! You could very go on for the rest of your life thinking that I wasn't trustworthy!"

"Um, you aren't."

"Shut up. Look, I have a fine, dragon scale red here, and nothing to put it to! I'm not about to just walk away and..."

She looks at Cessie.

"Hey, Sporedark, do you think that woman would look nice with red hair?"

"Not sure about straight red, but maybe a situational red or a layer of red under the black. Maybe red tips? I think that might go well... depends on her wardrobe."

The grig looks at Sporedark disbelievingly. Where did that come from?

14. - Top - End - #824
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

"Honestly, I believe you to keep your word on things like this, but Cessie already turned me back. You can keep the red if you like, that doesn't bother me any, since I got my colors back already." He speaks very quietly since he doesn't want to risk waking up Cessie, "Besides, my wife likes blue more than red."

15. - Top - End - #825
    Dwarf in the Playground

Master Bedroom

"Ooh, yeah, she would look good in that."

"Really? Wish I had known. Shove the orb into the sheet!"

The gloaming will examine the sheet. "No, I think these are a set. It's hard to tell in the light... I wouldn't want to just ruin a good paisley print sheet set."

"How can you tell it's paisley print?"

"I can't."

"SO?"

"So?"

"Just leave the thing on the bedside table and let's go."

The gloaming scurries over to do so, and the grig shakes her head.

"You just can't intimidate that guy. The only things he fears is death. What is up with that and why do I find it so appealing?"

"Okay, Vriveka, let's get out of here."

"See ya, red, say hi to blue for me when you see him next. Or not, if you don't want to make his life harder."

And if nothing stops them, the two will leave.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-03-08 at 04:51 PM.

16. - Top - End - #826
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

Harnel waves goodbye to the pair as they leave. Secretly, he wonders if the little gloaming knows what he's getting himself into getting a grig's attention like that. Harnel certainly doesn't.

17. - Top - End - #827

[Master Bedroom]

Cessie slowly opens her eyes once the two left, "Uhh... dear? Is everything okay? I had such a strange dream..." Her hand immediately searches for the half-dragon.

18. - Top - End - #828
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

Harnel wil take Cessie's hands in his as she searches, Harnel being able to see in the dark and all, "They fey just came by to honor their bargain and give me 'my red' back. It's the glowing orb on the bedside table."

19. - Top - End - #829

[Master Bedroom]

Cessie slowly turns her head, her eyes focusing on the orb. "Oh." She really should be more upset about fey forcing themselves into her home but right now she barely can keep her eyes open.

She leans against Harnel, closing her eyes and mutters. "Would you like to hear my dream?"

20. - Top - End - #830
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

Harnel smiles and will warp himself around Cessie, "Of course, Sia Memamosal. What happened in your dream?"

21. - Top - End - #831

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Outside]

"Great, then we can go shopping and get you some pretty dresses." Sakura's grown quite fond of her dresses. To the point that if given thee choice she might actually choose to be clothed! Well, not while sleeping, though. That's just uncomfortable.
    [Outside]

"Yay!" Zelia exclaims with a smile and then grows silent for a moment. "...so what does shopping mean?"

[Master Bedroom]

"I was on this perfectly green field with you right underneath a large orchard tree with only clear sky above us." Cessie explains as she already seem to drift to sleep with every word she says. "My hair was this lush red color and we were both naked." Uh, okay. "I didn't mind though since you were there warming me up... it felt wonderful. We didn't care about anything in the world besides each other even as other people came by seeing us. It felt nice..." She still sounds pretty groggy from the fey apple which sits on the nightstand besides her.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-09 at 06:50 AM.

22. - Top - End - #832
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

"Oh, right. Well, you go to this place where they have all kinds of things people can buy. You give them the right amount of money and then you can take what you want. You can use some of my money, I have lots anyway." Sakura explains.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

Harnel smiles, holding Cessie close. That was definitely from the fey apple she had before bed, "It does sound nice. Not having to care about anything..." He'll rub Cessie gently along her back as she falls back to sleep, holding her close.

24. - Top - End - #834

[Outside]

"Ahh! Money! I know how to use that." Zelia chirps happily. "She'd be glad seeing me using real clothes right?"

[Master Bedroom]

"Not caring about anything besides you..." She finishes before drifting off into a much needed sleep.

25. - Top - End - #835
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

"Oh yeah, definitely." Sakura says. Okay, maybe this won't be too hard after all. "We can go any time you want. I don't have any plans."

26. - Top - End - #836
    Barbarian in the Playground

Front Gate

The mid afternoon sun is high as Julie makes her way up the winding road from Inside to the Keep. She couldn't find any work address for this Harnel, but he was famous enough the she found his home fairly quickly.

And what a home. An imposing black monolith sitting on a squat cliff over the city. Julie was half-expecting him to be some kind of demon-lord with the presentation.

Still, if he taught Kate here, then here is where she should talk to him. Julie will knock on the gate with a few bursts of TK, loud enough to let them know she's here.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

27. - Top - End - #837
    Ogre in the Playground

[Front Gate]

Julie will have hear the rhythmic hammering of hammer on metal as someone inside works at the forge they have here, but is stops when the knocks come. A few moments will pass before Harnel reaches the gate, wearing nothing but a pair of leather pants and a toolbelt. He's not even wearing a shirt here, since it's easier for him to avoid burning clothes when he doesn't wear something on his upper body.

"Hello, can I help you?" he leans against the frame of the gate, looking fairly relaxed. Julie may notice some dignity about him, befitting the keep he lives in despite his relaxed pose.

28. - Top - End - #838
    Barbarian in the Playground

Front Gate

At first glance Julie would have pegged Harnel as a servant, probably just a smith who couldn't be bothered to wait for the doorman. A closer inspection reveals something more in his bearing...

Well, no sense in potentially offending him. If she guesses rightly then she's fine, and if she doesn't she loses nothing.

"Well that depends sug, am I talking to Harnel? If so, I believe you could be a whole lot of help, if you're willing to spare just a few minutes of your time." Well there's a side of Julie we haven't seen in a while. She leans casually on the archway, a hand on her hip casually drumming its fingers against her bare thigh. The lavender T-shirt and black silk skirt isn't the best combination for a hike, but then Julie didn't expect she'd need to hike today.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

29. - Top - End - #839

[Entrance]

Having written up a basic structure for the golem the sorceress decides it's time for a break and look what her husband was doing once she had eaten some lunch... for the third time today.

She really hate being pregnant, everything would be easier once the children were born. It was just a few more months left now.

She steps out into the sun, finding herself temporarily blinded by the light, she really should get out more. As she finally get's a clear view her eyes are drawn to Harnel at the gate. Who was he talking to?

[Outside]

"Great! Let's go now then!" Zelia exclaims, clapping her hands in excitement. Of course that caterpillar bra & panties combination might not work so good in public, but then again, this is the nexus.

30. - Top - End - #840
    Ogre in the Playground

[Front Gate]

Harnel nods, "I'm Harnel, yes. Come in, we'll get something to eat while we talk. I was going to go for lunch in a few minutes anyways." Harnel motions over towards the keep proper, then goes to retrieve a shirt and jacket from the forge which he'd taken off to avoid burning. It's a silk coat designed for nobility in some medieval world; Harnel knows Cessie likes it when Harnel looks noble, and after their recent argument, he wants to do what he can to make her enjoy his presence more.

And then he notices Cessie, and he smiles. Cessie will be able to feel the love coming over Harnel's side of the bond as she looks at him. It's one of those moments where he simply takes a step back and looks at everything he has, and can do nothing but smile and be happy.

"Hello, Sia Memamosal. This is..." harnel trails off, waiting for Julie to introduce herself.