New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep

Kitchen

"I've found GLoG safe, for the most part. I'll agree with you on Inside though. For all the control Remnant exercises over it, the city really isn't any place to be raising children." GLoG being safe is a joke, of course. Julie thinks back to those two exalted, so easily chatting about murder, and 'justice'. It's not like Julie has any better options though.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kitchen

"Yes, I will probably let my brother set up even more wards here in the near future. Last night we had a couple of fey creatures enter the keep. Reinforce the windows especially which seem to be a weak point right now." Cessie replies with a gesture towards one of the windows.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Sakura and Laela's Room]

"Oh, sure. What do ya say, Laela. Wanna go meet Julie?" Sakura says. Laela does respond. She's altogether too busy grabbing at Sakura's hair and putting some of it in her mouth. The dryad giggles and kisses her on the top of the head. She'll then let Harnel guide her to the kitchen.
    [Sakura and Laela's Room ==> Kitchen]

Harnel will accompany Sakura out to the kitchen of course, and he starts dishing out some food for himself. Of course, he understands that now that Sakura is no longer pregnant she doesn't actually have to eat, but he leaves the option open for her by leaving a little bit of the wild rice for her.

He simply sits down at the table, not entirely sure how to contribute to a conversation about babies and pregnancy. He loves kids, but he doesn't know how to talk about them at all.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

And Sakura enters the kitchen. "Hey. You're Julie, right? My name's Sakura." The dryad takes a seat at the table. "And this is Laela. Say hi, Laela." Sakura takes Laela's hand that isn't currently busy holding flower hair in her mouth and waves it at Julie and Cessie. Laela herself is far too distracted by Sakura's hair to acknowledge the women.

5. - Top - End - #875

Kitchen

Julie's eyes shine at the sight of Laela, and she does all she can from clapping her hands together and sighing.

"Such a beautiful little girl, and oh, it looks like she has her mother's hair too. In more ways than one." A little joke to break the ice, although Sakura seems to be open enough that it isn't necessary.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sakura, and you too Laela."

Then she turns back to Cessie, "Fey, like dryads and satyrs? I haven't seen many around since coming here, are they really that common?"
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #876

[Kitchen]

"More common then you might think, Sakura here is a dryad for example but there are other more twisted fey who just cause trouble. Turned my husband green for instance last night. They came here to turn him back but I had already dealt with it. They are a nuisance at most but I fear there might be more dangerous ones, my world is filled with such fey who like to kidnap children for instance." Cessie replies with a quick glance at Laela, she wasn't going to let anything happen to her best friends baby.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Sakura giggles and toys with Laela's hair. "A couple more days and it should start blooming." Laela stops gumming at Sakura's hair at last and gives Julie a wide smile.

"Fey are a lot nicer where I come from. I've barely heard anything at all like some of the stuff I've heard from Cessie." Far more mischievous rather than malicious.

8. - Top - End - #878

Kitchen

Julie smiles back at Laela, smitten with the cute little girl. Then she shrugs at Cessie and Sakura's statements, "Fey are just people. There are all different kinds, and they all share similarities." A rather open way of thinking. Julie likes to promote such thoughts, especially since without them most people would just curse her outright simply for being a demon.

There are a lot more reasonable reasons for them to curse her.

9. - Top - End - #879

Kitchen

"I don't have a problem with fey, I have a problem with what some of them do, just I have a problem with what a lot of humans do. Of course, people often mix up the fey with the kami which definitely aren't people." The sorceress replies with a nonchalant gesture.

"It's nice to see Laela growing up so quickly however." She says with a smile at the little dryad.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

"Yes she is. She's gonna be a big girl." Sakura retrieves the cloth she's learned to keep on her and wipes Laela's mouth. "Do you want to hold her, Cessie? What do you say, Laela? Do you want to go to auntie Cessie?"

11. - Top - End - #881

Kitchen

"You know, you two should stop by GLoG some time if you ever have a free afternoon. The Applehills cook a lovely meal, and Laela could meet my two young ones. I'm sure Eric wouldn't mind seeing some new faces as well." Julie is somewhat hesitant to make the offer, but these seem like nice enough folk, even if Julie has Cessie pegged as somewhat closed-minded. Hopefully not so much that she'd freak out over slightly less than normal children.

12. - Top - End - #882

[Kitchen]

The sorceress suddenly looks slightly panicked at that suggestion, "Uh, of course Sakura. Let me just finish my meal first." She excuses herself before turning her attention to Julie.

"Oh, I would love to. It have been all too long since I visited GloG. It would a pleasure, wouldn't it Harnel?" She says with a glance at the half-dragon.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Harnel nods, "Absolutely. I always liked that campsite, just haven't had a reason to go back there for a while. Besides, a visit sounds nice."

14. - Top - End - #884
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Sakura can't help but look a little hurt at that, but doesn't let it get to her. Cessie is eating after all.

She doesn't delay in brightening up again, however. "You have kids too? I'd love to see them." She says enthusiastically. Sakura's always liked kids, and becoming a mother certainly hasn't changed that.

15. - Top - End - #885

Kitchens

"Well, we're still tidying up after moving in, but if you give us a few days you can feel free to drop by any time." Julie thinks about the time she's spent here, and decides she's been away for far too long.

"I'd better get going, I asked someone to help Eric watch the kids, and I can't help but worry. You folks take care, alright?" Julie has cleaned her modest plate, and starts to stand.

16. - Top - End - #886

[Kitchen]

Now we just need to get all other Harnel character's there somehow...

"Of course." Cessie replies with a smile. "We shouldn't keep you away from your children. Just tell your husband we'll be over later okay? Perhaps in a day or so. I bet Laela would like getting outside a bit for a change."

It's worth mentioning she's probably finished with her meal after this post.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-11 at 09:57 AM.

17. - Top - End - #887
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Harnel is about done his own meal right about now, and is nodding in agreement with Cessie. this is a slightly pointless post

18. - Top - End - #888
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

"Yeah, she'd like that. We'll see you later then, Julie." Sakura says.

19. - Top - End - #889

Kitchen -> Absconding

"Then you all have a great day, and I'll see you soon, alright?" Julie blows them a kiss as she gets up, and heads for the exit. That was certainly a pleasant meeting, even if she didn't find out what she'd come here for.

20. - Top - End - #890

[Kitchen]

"She seemed nice." Cessie comments once Julie left. "We really should go to GLoG sometimes." Once her enchanted dress was ready of course. "It'll be good if we get out a bit and I haven't been there for quite a while. It's good for the relationships between the organizations."

21. - Top - End - #891
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

"Yeah, we definitely should." Sakura likes GLoG. Or at least the little of it she's seen. It looks like a nice place.

The dryad notices that Cessie has finished her food, but she's not sure she should bring up holding Laela again... "Do you want to hold Laela?" She offers again, a bit more hesitantly this time.

22. - Top - End - #892

[Kitchen]

Cessie turns towards the dryad. Oh right.

Well, here goes. "Uh, yes. Just hand her over." The sorceress get's ready to accept the child once Sakura hands her over.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Sakura grins and stands to move over to Cessie's side. "Just make sure you support her head." She carefully places the baby in Cessie's arms and steps back. Laela looks up at Cessie with wide eyes.

24. - Top - End - #894
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Harnel will stand up, smiling brightly as he moves to look over Cessie's shoulder down towards Laela. He's imagining what his own children will look like. More like Cessie? More like himself? Would they have wings? Would they have magic? So many questions, and still three months left to go. He couldn't wait.

25. - Top - End - #895

[Kitchen]

Cessie holds Laela a bit away from herself, not really wanting the child to start climbing on her while she was so sensitive. She smiles experimentally at the little fey though. "...hey Laela, I'm called Cessie. Ce-ssie."

26. - Top - End - #896
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Laela smiles wide in a way that is reminiscent of her father. She laughs and tries to grab the front of Cessie's dress. "Awwww, she likes you." Sakura says, beaming at the two.

27. - Top - End - #897

[Kitchen]

Small children hands trying to grab her dress? Not really ideal but Cessie doesn't attempt to stop her at least unless she's doing something else. She just smiles nervously to Laela and Sakura. "She's very... stalwart." She comments with nervous chuckle.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Ogre in the Playground

[kitchen]

Harnel will place comforting hands and cessie's shoulders, and think to her, Relax, Sia Memamosal. You don't have to worry about a thing.

He can feel all that nervousness, of course

29. - Top - End - #899
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Sakura giggles. "I don't think that's the word I'd use to describe a baby." Silly Cessie. Laela simply closes her eyes and seems to be rapidly drifting off to sleep. Cessie's dress is free!

30. - Top - End - #900

[Kitchen]

"I think she's falling asleep... you should probably hold her now Sakura." Cessie says while glancing at the baby.

Easy for you to say, you held babies before and you don't need to give birth to them. She tells the half-dragon.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-13 at 04:28 AM.